NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase!

Go down

The Chase! Empty The Chase!

Post by Shadow Demon July 10th 2009, 9:03 pm

-10:00 AM, Northwood Central, Smith Street-

Shadow Demon sat in the passenger seat, gazing out at the scenery. He felt like a massive weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He was seeing the world in a whole new way after taking the formula. It had revived him completely, and it was all thanks to the lady sitting next to him. Rouge. She had fought for him, she had killed for him. She was one of the most incredible people Shadow knew. Truly, not in all his days had he met a woman like Rouge. Shadow began to speak.

Shadow Demon
So, where are we going to go now?

Rouge
I think I had better pay Tom first, and then we can go back to the lab to rest up.

Shadow Demon
Then what?

Rouge
Who knows?

Rouge said that with a smile, looking out to the scenery. Northwood Central was built close to a beautiful beach. Rouge had always wanted to learn how to swim, she had never been taught as a child, as her parents were too busy to teach her. Rouge turned her head to Shadow as the red light’s flicked on.

Rouge
Shadow, were you ever taught how to swim?

Shadow Demon looked to Rouge and laughed, but then he saw that Rouge was serious.

Shadow Demon
Well, I sort of remember learning it, but then again maybe I didn’t...Oh wait, yes, I did learn a little bit.

Rouge
Well, could you teach me? You know, after all this has settled down?

Shadow Demon
Sure I could. I haven’t swum in ages!

Rouge
Neither have I, Shadow, neither have I.

And Rouge moved forward with the traffic.

-11:30 AM, Northwood East, North Street-

A dozen of metallic black four wheel drives moved down along North Street. Inside each were, as usual four Black Scorpion members. They were all coming to drop off their weapons and equipment, and welcome forth the weekend. As they reached the same spot were the ramp began, they activated it, and one by one, drove down the ramp, leading to the car park. When they reached the gate, though, they found something completely out of the ordinary. The gate was completely busted open, and wrecked. They could see as they walked in the car park, that it was completely destroyed. Cars were thrown around everywhere, some on fire. The roof was close to caving in, and dead Black Scorpion members were littered around the scene.

Black Scorpion 1
What in the name of God, happened here?

Black Scorpion 2
Who knows?

Suddenly, one of the Black Scorpion’s found the leader, and shouted out.

Black Scorpion 3
Shit, it’s the boss!

The other members rushed over to where he was kneeling, down by the boss, who was still breathing.

Black Scorpion 1
Are you okay, boss?

The Black Scorpion Leader was caked in dust and rubble, and one of his eye glasses was smashed, revealing a strange and distorted eye underneath. He had cuts and scratches all over him, and one big gash across his arm.

Black Scorpion Leader
R-Rouge and Shadow...D-Demon...

Black Scorpion 4
What about them boss?!

Black Scorpion Leader
T-they ruined e-everything....k-kill them...

Then, the boss stopped breathing. After a few minutes silence, Black Scorpion 1 stood up.

Black Scorpion 1
It is obvious what we must do, brothers. The two pests, Rouge and Shadow Demon, did all this, and killed the boss. They do not deserve to live. We must hunt them down and kill them, for the boss.

Black Scorpions
FOR THE BOSS!!

-12:20 PM, Northwood Central, Collingwood Avenue-

Rouge pulled up out the front of Tom’s house.

Rouge
Alright, I’ll only be gone a second. You wait here.

Shadow Demon
I never wanted to come in.

Rouge kissed Shadow on the cheek, before getting out, and walking up to Tom’s front door, and knocking on it.

Rouge
Knock knock! It’s Rouge!

Rouge listened, and after a little while, she heard some movement. Then, the door opened, and Tom confronted her. He was sipping on a Pepsi, looking at her with an emotionless face.

Tom
You got the check?

Rouge
Right here.

Rouge handed him the cheque for two hundred and fifty dollars. He beamed up at her.

Tom
Thank you very much. By the way, I’ve just received some bad news. Quickly, come take a look.

Rouge motioned to Shadow that she was going inside, and he nodded. Rouge stepped inside and began to walk into Tom’s house. It wasn’t much of a house, really. To cut a long story short, it was trashed. Pizza boxes and Pepsi cans were littered around the house. Eventually, Tom led her into his computer room, and sat down in the swinging chair in front of the computer. Tom brought up a program that he had recently created, and could detect where the Black Scorpions were headed.

Tom
As you can see, they are looking for you Rouge, now, if I just pinpoint their location...

Rouge looked around while Tom was doing his thing. Suddenly, when she looked at the window, she saw a Black Scorpion member standing there, with his SMG’s pointed directly at her, smiling.

Rouge
Get down!!

Rouge quickly pulled Tom off of his chair, and behind his fridge as the Black Scorpion unloaded a barrage of bullets into the house, smashing through the windows, and slamming into Tom’s trashed house. Remains of pizza boxes and Pepsi cans flew everywhere. Then the man stopped to reload, and Rouge rushed through the front door of the house, dragging Tom behind her. They rushed out onto the front lawn, before hopping into Rouge’s car. Rouge quickly got into the driver seat, and Tom hurriedly jumped into the back row of seats.

Shadow Demon
What’s the hurry?!

Rouge pointed to the Black Scorpion, who had just finished reloading, and had his gun pointed at them. Rouge quickly put on the gas and sped away before the Scorpion could fire again. He pulled out a radio.

Black Scorpion
They’re headed southbound on Collingwood. Take em down.

Rouge was looking nervously in her rear-view mirror, expecting a Black Scorpion to be there at any moment.

Tom
Shit! I didn’t know how dangerous those guys were in real life...

Shadow Demon
I’ve always wanted to say this: It just got real for ya!

Rouge
Guys, shut it! They’re behind us! Duck!

As if on cue, a barrage of bullets slammed into the back of the car. Tom managed to duck, and hid down on the foot space. More and more bullets slammed into the car, before Shadow pulled out the old style revolver, climbed into the back of the car, and began firing back at the black four wheel drive. Shadow and the Black Scorpions traded gun fire for a little while, before Rouge spoke up.

Rouge
Uh...guys...we’re heading for an intersection!

Shadow saw this was true. The traffic lights up ahead were red, and they would have to stop.

Shadow Demon
Turn off! Head for the railway, I’ll keep these guys quiet!

Shadow then poked his hands out the back windshield and tried to use his powers, but they weren’t working.

Shadow Demon
Rouge-what the hell’s up with my powers?!

Rouge
It must be a side effect of the formula!

Shadow quickly dropped down as more bullets came. The car was looking in a bad way now. The bumper bar had fallen off, and the back windshield was completely destroyed. Shadow then saw what he had to do.

Shadow Demon
Hey, I gots an idea!

Shadow then climbed out through the back windshield, and jumped out of the car! He then, with pinpoint precision landed on top of the four wheel drive! He then reached over, and pulled open the petrol tank! The four wheel drive didn’t notice that as it was going, a huge amount of petrol was falling out. Suddenly, one of the Black Scorpions saw him, and climbed out on top of the car. Just as the Black Scorpion pulled out his gun, and Shadow aimed his at him, both men slapped each other’s gun out of their hand. Shadow and the Black Scorpion looked at each other, before beginning to wrestle on top of the car.

Then the Black Scorpion took down Shadow, and took out his sword, and swung it at Shadow’s chest. Then, there was a loud metal clang as Shadow had pulled out his small knife, and had blocked the Black Scorpion’s blow with it. The Black Scorpion stared at him, before Shadow cut him five times across the chest, and kicked him off the side of the four wheel drive. Shadow looked up and saw Rouge calling him, so he jumped all the way back to the car, and slid into the passenger seat.

Rouge
We have to get on that train up ahead. We’re not going to survive much longer in this car.

Shadow looked at Rouge, and then back to Tom.

Shadow Demon
Do it.

Rouge then drove right up next to the train, and before they could jump on, they heard a loud thud on top of the car. The three remaining Black Scorpions had jumped off of their car, as it had lost all its fuel, and jumped onto theirs! Shadow then turned to Rouge and Tom.

Shadow Demon
You guys get up on that train. I’ll hold them off.

Rouge
But Shadow-

Shadow Demon
No buts! Get on there!

Then Shadow pulled out his knife, and jumped on top of the four wheel drive. They tried to shoot him but he was too fast. He barrel rolled across the top of the car, and dropped down over the edge, before pulling himself under the bottom of the car. As the Black Scorpion’s searched for Shadow, Rouge and Tom jumped onto the train. Rouge had set the car on cruise control before she jumped off, so the car still kept up with the train. Shadow, then decided, that there was only one thing he could do. He shouted out to Rouge.

Shadow Demon
Sorry Rouge!

And then pulled open the fuel tank of their car...

=================================================================

Shadow Demon
Notorious KID, I am not threatened by what moves you can pull off in the ring. I honestly couldn’t care less, because I know it takes more than moves to make it to the top. You love high risk moves like a few others here, and that’s fine with me. But think, you keep saying how you are going to take me out with them, but what if you miss? What if I catch you and drop you with the Shadow Crusher? What happens then? I’ll tell you what happens then-I pin you!

:1..2..3:

Shadow Demon
So whatever fancy aerial moves you try to pull on me this Legacy, I will be expecting them. I will pluck you out of the air, and drive you down to the mat. No more ‘high flying’ Notorious KID, no more like ‘lying on the ground gasping for air’ Notorious KID! Don’t get me wrong, you’re a promising young gun, but I’m on a roll, and you’re just a rock in my road, about to be crushed! I’m sure it’s going to be one hell of a contest, KID, I’m just going to make sure I beat you.

:Because it would just be embarrassing if I didn’t:
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Chase! I_vote_lcap100/100The Chase! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down