NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Annihilation Tournament

Go down

Global Annihilation Tournament Empty Global Annihilation Tournament

Post by Robbie Hart June 25th 2013, 2:05 pm

- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944-Global Annihilation Tournament 165944 - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944-

The Global Annihilation Tournament comes on the air with the skyline of Washington DC, but it’s not your typical skyline as the city itself looks like its been through hell. Buildings were crumbling; the Washington monument was half in size as rubble of stone laid all around it. Smoke rose from different areas of the city and the White House looked like it was bombarded with bombs as the famous white dome was no more.

The American flag that once flew proudly begins to lower as it’s in flames

In its place, the ROC flag slowly begins to rise above the ashes, as Damien Kingston raises the flag on the white house lawn. Psycho walks out on to the front balcony next to him are Brenton Cyrus. The two stand on the balcony as if they were the president and vice president. Kingston turns around and salutes the duo

But all around the white house gates, war has broken out. The rebels known as Starfucker’s Inc begin to storm the gates. The Reign of Chaos’ army does there best to keep them at bay, but it isn’t working as Robbie Hart comes storming on the battle field driving a Tank with the logo of the Human Highlight Reels plastered all over it. The tank fires blowing a whole into the iron gates of the white house, behind Robbie comes Hostyle Jones wielding a machine gun as he mows down the ROC security force.

Ashley Matthews begins barking out orders at her troops but it doesn’t help as one my one there heads explode! Michael Harris comes charging on horse back and he begins taking out everyone around him as both forces begin to shrink in numbers, as Johnny Stylez rushes towards Kingston and the two begin to brawl all the while war was breaking around him

But as the battle is hitting its peek, a bomb is dropped from a plane and printed on the side of the bomb is the word ‘Uprising’ as it hits the White house everything explodes and a mushroom cloud embraces Washington DC before the Global Annihilation Tournament fly’s up from the cloud and explodes through the screen

Global Annihilation Tournament 165944 -Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944-

Global Annihilation Tournament GAT_zpsac4471cb
Live From The New Era Arena
Washington D.C.

The Reign of Chaos stand in the ring, each member has their respective titles laid out on the ring mat in front of them. Psycho stands there with a microphone in one hand and a kendo stick in the other.

REiGN OF CHAOS!
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!
REiGN OF CHAOS!
REiGN OF CHAOS!

Psycho brings the microphone to his mouth.

◄◄◄╬::† “HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
“Hush now my children. Hush. We are the Reign of Chaos. We are ‘The Devil King’ Psycho, ‘The God’ Brenton Cyrus, and ‘The Man of Liberty’ Damien Kingston. Now, let it be known that I brought in this Reign of Chaos to the Land of No Limits to save this company! And now I stand before you as your World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. As the leader of the Reign of Chaos. As a man that will do anything I can to keep this title that lay before me, around my waist. And that includes defeating Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule tonight with Brenton Cyrus by my side. Speaking of Nick Ridicule, I hear tell he tucked his tail between his legs and ran to the XWA. What now for the Tag Team Superfight? Hostyle Jones, will your partner Nick even be here tonight? You better figure something out quick Hostyle, because tonight your fucking reign with the Tag Team Titles....it comes to a brutal chaotic fucking end!”

Psycho walks the ring as he talks; he stops in the middle and stands over his title. He looks at Brenton Cyrus and at Damien Kingston.

◄◄◄╬::† "HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
“Forgive me, where are my manors? NLWF we stand in this ring right now to officially induct Brenton and Damien into the Reign of Chaos.”

The crowd cheers loudly.

◄◄◄╬::†"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
“You see fellas, in order to be fully introduced into this Reign, you have to feel the pain of the Reign of Chaos. I know, I know…you’ve stood across the ring from me, both of you have. You must take your pledge to Chaos though. You must submit yourself fully to the Reign of Chaos. You must make yourself readily available and willing to do anything you are called upon to do, in the name of the Reign! Brenton Cyrus, you are first.”

Brenton Cyrus nods, and he turns around and grips the top ring rope and looks into the crowd.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
“THIS IS MY SALVATION! My pledge to the Reign!”

Psycho takes the kendo stick and smacks it across Brenton Cyrus’s back. Cyrus clutches the rope tighter.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
“THIS IS OUR SOLUTION! Our pledge to Chaos!”

Psycho once again smacks Brenton Cyrus across the back with the kendo stick. Welts form from the stick as Cyrus stands up straight again. He turns around and Psycho grabs Cyrus by his forehead.

“Brenton Cyrus let me welcome you to the rest of your life. Welcome to the Reign of Chaos, brother!”

Psycho lets go of Cyrus and looks over to Damien Kingston who seems a little reluctant of this pledge. Psycho walks towards Damien.

“Damien, it is okay. Once you take your pledge to the Reign, you are family. You will be taken care of. You will be saved!”

Damien nods at Psycho and turns around to grab the top rope as like Brenton Cyrus. Suddenly “Forces” by Berserk hits the P.A. system and Zubaz comes out from behind the curtains. He is followed by three other men and he has a microphone in his hand. The music stops.

ZUBAZ
“Hold on right there, Devil King. You see, a few of us guys in the back are getting a little sick and tired of this Reign of Chaos bullshit. So here is the deal. I have a group together; we are an Uprising that this place needs. And believe me when I say, we are gunning for the Reign of Chaos. Your time is about to be expired!”

Zubaz throws down his microphone and the four men leave and go backstage.

TOMMY CORNELL: “Can you believe that? This group of men just interrupted the joining ritual of the Reign of Chaos.”

JOHN GREED: “Well, I am sitting right next to you and I saw the whole thing. No one has been able to stop the Reign of Chaos since Psycho has brought it to the Land of No Limits. I know Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule will attempt to do that tonight in the Tag Team Superfight!”

Global Annihilation Tournament 165944 - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- NLWF.com Update - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944-

The scene fades from ring side to the human Highlight reels walking around the New Era Arena in Washington DC, Hart and Hostyle go into spy mode when they creep along side of a cement wall. They were carefully moving around the arena, the last thing they wanted was to run into Ashley Matthews with Hostyle’s new fashion accessory being a shock collar that Ashley cleverly had installed on Hos.

They peer around the corner and they both spot the Greyview van that delivered Hostyle to the arena earlier in the night. Robbie looks at Hostyle with a concern look on his face

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘You know you’re bat shit crazy for even thinking about doing what you’re about to do’

Hostyle Jones
“If you’re not down to roll, then back out know. Because I’m doing this … With or without you”

‘I got your back mang, just saying this is a fucking insane idea, and shit can go to hell in an hand basket in a blink of an eye’

Two Greyview goons were watching over the truck as was two of Ashley’s hired help. Hostyle and Robbie slowly move away from the wall and heads towards the van. Hart and Hos sneak up directly behind the Matthews security patrol and at the same time both men wrap there arm around there necks and a hand over there mouths as they drag the guards off to the side and lay the two of them out behind a dumpster that kept the two hidden from the Greyview goons.

‘So far so good bro’

Hos nods then moves past Robbie and heads for one of the Greyview goons, Robbie shakes his head before he rushes up to Hostyle who already has one of the goons against the van. The Greyview stooge’s back up was quickly making his move to help his friend. But the only thing he found was a lead pipe across the face.

Hart drops the pipe

‘Like I said … I got you homie’

as Hos smashes his goon head first into the van before the kid falls to the ground, his face bloody from the impact against the Van.

Hostyle Jones
“Never doubted you.”

Hos grabs the keys to the van from the fallen Greyview Orderly

Hostyle Jones
“You rolling with me?”

‘You’re riding solo on this part boss, I have to focus on this tournament, I’m all about getting my strap back’

Hostyle starts the van, he rolls down his window and looks at Robbie

Hostyle Jones
“I know Nick’s your blood, but I’m going to drag him back here dead or alive”

‘Do what you need to do mang’

Hos nods his head before he slams the van into drive and burns out of the parking lot, leaving Robbie standing there watching as his best friend headed off for what could turn out to be a deadly confrontation with his brother Nick.

Robbie shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair before he walks back into the New Era arena…

Global Annihilation Tournament 165944 - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- NLWF.com Update - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- Global Annihilation Tournament 165944-

Angel Kash stands in the ring waiting for her match to begin. “Lift Me Up” by Five Finger Death Punch hits the P.A. system and out comes Lea Idas. She starts to make her way to the ring.

TOMMY CORNELL: “Now here is a new comer. Literally, she is just breaking into this business.”

JOHN GREED: “And she is looking to take out Angel Kash here tonight. I wonder how she will do.”

Kash Inc. Open Challenge
Global Annihilation Tournament TrillionDollarTitle
Kash Inc. Dominating Goddess Trillion Dollar Championship
Angel Kash [vs] Lea Idas

Lea climbs into the ring and looks right at Kash. The ref checks both wrestlers to make sure they are ready and then calls for the bell.

[DING DING]

Kash and Lea circle the ring and then lock up in the middle. Kash gets the upper hand locking in a side headlock. Lea pushes Kash off and into the ropes. Kash comes back and Lea lifts her into the air and drops her down with a huge spine buster. Lea stays on the offense and locks in a single leg boston crab. Kash yells out in pain and looks to grab the ropes but is too far from them.

TOMMY CORNELL: “Lea Idas is staying on the offense from the get go. A spine buster and now a Boston crab.”

JOHN GREED: “I think we could be seeing a lot more from this young lady!”

Kash finally is able to reach the ropes and the ref tells Lea to let go of the hold. Lea lets Kash’s leg go and turns around. Kash starts to get up with the aid of the ropes. Lea picks her up the rest of the way and irish whips her into the opposite ropes. Kash comes back and Lea ducks under a clothesline attempt. Kash bounces off of the ropes behind Lea and Lea runs and bounces off of the ropes to the right of Kash as the same time. They meet in the middle of the ring and Lea jumps, grabbing the head of Kash and executing a perfect bulldog! Lea gets to her feet. Lea runs and jumps onto the top turnbuckle and turns around. She looks down at Kash and leaps off with a frog splash.

Lea goes for the pin.

1…

2…

KICKOUT!

Kash was able to kick out right before the three. Lea stands up and picks up Kash by her hair. Lea backs Kash into the corner and climbs to the middle rope. She looks out into the crowd and starts to punch Kash in the head.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!
10!

Lea jumps down and Kash stumbles forward. Lea kicks Kash in the stomach and puts her head between her legs. Lea lifts her up and drops her with the Omega Tombstone Piledriver!

TOMMY CORNELL: “Wait, did she just use Damien Kingston’s own Falling from the Empire?”

JOHN GREED: “YES SHE DID! What does this mean? Why did she use Damien Kingstons move?”

Lea pins Kash

1…

2…

3…

The ref calls for the bell and holds Lea’s hand into the air. “Lift Me Up” by Five Finger Death Punch hits again and the crowd cheers.

WINNER BY PINFALL: LEA IDAS

Lea Idas has the Trillion Dollar Championship and is looking at it. She looks at Damien Kingston and the throws the Trillion Dollar Championship to the ground. Damien hands her a sledge hammer and Lea Idas smashes the title to pieces.

Damien Kingston holds Lea’s hand into the air.

TOMMY CORNELL: “Is Lea joining the Reign of Chaos?”

JOHN GREED: “Your guess is as good as mine Tommy!”

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Global Annihilation Tournament I_vote_lcap66/100Global Annihilation Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down

Global Annihilation Tournament Empty Re: Global Annihilation Tournament

Post by Robbie Hart June 26th 2013, 9:22 am

Inside the ring, Angel Kash is holding a microphone, looking at the audience with a smug look on her face.

$ Angel Kash $
"Quiet down! Quiet down! I have something to say!"

The crowd boos, but does eventually quiet down.

Angel Kash
"All right, I’m just here to remind you of, regardless of the outcome of my match, Kash Inc. shall continue to be the epitome of corporate excellence. And when I do win tonight, it’ll just prove how we mean to stay on top. How we WILL stay on top, regardless of these new wannabe companies showing up, like Starfuckers Inc."

Tommy Cornell: The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

John Greed: …What?

Tommy Cornell: I mean that her being out here is just to give off the illusion that she doesn’t care if she loses tonigh-

Suddenly, strobe lights go off in the arena, making everything very hard to see. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson starts playing as they do.

$ Angel Kash $
"Gah! What the hell?"

As the strobe lights turn off, Angel Kash looks to see four men around her, all wearing black cargo pants and combat boots. The four are Mercer Snow, Sam Rosen, Archer Lee, and Zubaz. She starts screaming at them, but they all quickly slide into the ring. Mercer Snow grabs her by the hair and tosses her out of the arena. She lands on the ground hard as a security guard rushes to her, helping her to her feet as he starts to bring her backstage. The group of four laugh at her.

The referee jumps into the ring to attempt and stop this, but Jack Davidson just smirks and sends a big boot straight into his face, pushing him over the ropes and down onto the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Oh this is just madness! Someone get those four out of the arena!

John Greed: Oh let them have their fun, look at the reaction they’re getting out of the fans!

Archer Lee slides out of the ring and heads to the timekeeper’s station. He starts grabbing several microphones and a security guard in the timekeeper’s station attempts to stop him, but Lee smacks a microphone over his head, knocking him to the floor. He vaults back over the railing; Sam Rosen gets on the top turnbuckle, and is tossed three microphones. He gives them to Jack Davidson and Mercer Snow while Archer walks next to them.

Archer Lee
"Well, we might as well make a good first impression."

Sam Rosen
"Yeah, might as well."

Zubaz puts the mic up to his mouth and begins speaking.

Zubaz
"Aren’t you glad we shut up the corporate bitch, huh?"

He chuckles as the crowd gives off their thanks. The people in the crowd eventually start to settle down, allowing for the group to talk.

Sam Rosen
"Hello Fans! How are we doing on this fine evening?"

The crowd sends back mixed reactions and the four superstars in the ring chuckle. Jack Davidson puts the microphone to his lips and begins speaking.

Zubaz
"Where are the storm-feelers in the crowd tonight?"

The fans of Zubaz, wearing thunderstorm t-shirts and painted faces with lightning bolts on them all rise to their feet, screaming his name. He chuckles.

Archer Lee
"All right, settle down, you."

Sam Rosen
"Good. Now keep it down, we have something to say."

The four smirk at each other before raising their fists in the air, all chanting their mantra.

Uprising
"We are the Rebellion! We are Justice! We are Uprising!"

The crowd, again, gives back mixed reactions. They nod their heads in approval, hoping for this outcome.

Sam Rosen
"Good. You’re probably wondering what we do and what we stand for."

Mercer Snow
"We stand for Justice.”

Archer Lee
"For retribution."

Zubaz
"For the vengeance of the blood and the sweat poured out of good men and women for tyrannical men such as the Reign of Chaos."

Sam Rosen
"All those things and more. But what we do is stand up for the people who can’t do it for themselves. We are the underclass heroes. We rebel against the regime so you don’t have to."

Zubaz
"We will change the NLWF for the better. We will become its saviors."

Archer Lee
"You may be thinking how can we pull this off? We’re four men, but we have a whole roster to go through."

Mercer Snow
"Well, it doesn't take a majority to make a rebellion; it takes only a few determined leaders and a sound cause."

Sam Rosen
"To paraphrase a quote from a great man, rebellion does not need numbers or resources, it seems that rebellion must have an unassailable base, something guarded not merely from attack, but from the fear of it: such a base as we had in the Red Sea Parts, the desert, or in the minds of the men we will convert to our creed."

They look at the crowd around them, gauging their reaction.

Zubaz
"And us? We have moved from certainty in the NLWF to doubt, from devotion to the business and its causes, to rebellion. To an Uprising."

Mercer Snow
"We ask you to join us. To join us in our cause is to end the evil and tyranny of the Reign. Of the corporate industry. Of the injustice that we seek out and destroy."

Sam Rosen
"We ask you. And you must ask yourself, do you follow us down the rabbit hole and into a new world of possibility? Or do you go to sleep like the sheep of society all of us naturally are?"

The four raise their right fist as Marilyn Manson's Tainted Love starts playing in the arena and the lights turn into strobe lights that make a person’s surroundings barely visible. In a few seconds, they have disappeared.

John Greed: Wow… what a first impression!

Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- NLWF.com Update - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944

As the scene fades to Johnny Stylez who is setting in his lockeroom taping up his fist, preparing for his first round match against Damien Kingston.

Johnny Stylez
“I’ve done this routine a thousand times! Fought in countless tournaments”

SBK rips the tape off his wrist, and begins to tighten up his boots

Johnny Stylez
“It’s no secret that this could very will be my last chance at glory. My final shot at being called a champion. This is what this tour was all about, one last run to glory!”

Once the boots are laced up, SBK stands up to his feet

Johnny Stylez
“And I will be damned if I’m going to let a motherfucker who hasn’t won the fucking big one for well over 12 years! Damien Kingston you’re streak is almost as long as my career, you must be bat shit crazy if you honestly believe that streak is ending here tonight!”

Johnny slides on his white trench coat, and standing in front of mirror takes a second to adjust the fit

Johnny Stylez
“I’ve seen over a thousand other guys who had the same dream as you Damien. They came into whatever promotion I was headlining and they were all filled with piss and vinegar looking to knock off this old dog. Face it fuck face, I’ve made a long and memorable career sending people just like you Kingston, back down to the minor leagues. Then again you’re the current Respect of Wrestling champion; I guess you’re already at the bottom of the barrel.”

As SB slides on his matching white cowboy hat, a familiar face walks into the room and its none other then Johnny Stylez wife and partner Jada Mark

Jada Mark
“You ready babe? It’s just about that time.”

He turns around and puts his arm around his wife

Johnny Stylez
“Let’s get this night started, I got a feeling its going to be a memorable night for us”

The two walk out of the room and head for the ring, as they head to the gorilla position, the scene fades into Damien Kingston who is walking with the ‘Respect of Wrestling’ Championship draped over his shoulder

Damien Kingston
“I’m getting really sick and tired of people thinking just because I’m the respect of wrestling champion that I shouldn’t even be taking part of this tournament. You know what I say? How can folks even open there traps when there walking around with nothing draped over there shoulder? With nothing around there waste? If you ask me, each and every one of these haters are just mad because I’m rocking gold and there not.”

Kingston slowly struts his way down the long hallways of the New Era arena, heading towards his opening round match against Johnny Stylez

Damien Kingston
“Where is my fucking respect? Everyone around here is to busy lining up to kiss Johnny Stylez wrinkly ass to even pay attention to one of the fastest rising superstar NLWF has ever seen! It took me less then a months time to headline my first Pay Per View, and I was doing all of this while SBK was playing grab ass when nothing more then jobbers. And I’m supposed to take this dinosaur seriously? You’ve always been that little bit too stiff to really be acknowledged as a true great around these parts Johnny. You returned to NLWF and became World Champion, scratch that … You stole the championship and when it came time to defend it, you did what you always have, and you flopped around like a dead fish and suffered another heartbreaking defeat! It’s the story of your career, old man. Then what did you do for an encore? You dealt with cannon fodder week after week whilst I mixed it up with some of the true icons of this game. You never tested yourself when it truly mattered!”

The Man of liberty stands at the gorilla position as SB’s music is already playing and he watches as Johnny and Jada make there way down to the ring. Kingston shakes his head as he watches the old man play to the crowed

Damien Kingston
“Make no mistake about this match, you’re going to lose this match, Johnny. The unquenchable desire to be remembered as the best of all time has always motivated me to pull out the big guns. This is about tattooing my name into the NLWF history books and rightfully taking my place at the top of the mountain.”

Once SB is inside the ring and his music fades out, the sound team hits “This Is My Life by Downstait” and Kingston takes one last look at the camera before making his way to the ring

Damien Kingston
“And if you think I’m going to let a rigid, two dimensional small time player take that away from me, you’ve got another thing coming. It’s show time SB, and for you it’s time for another disappointment”

Kingston steps up and out of the gorilla position as the camera gets a quick shot as he steps out onto the stage and heads to the ring

Tommy Cornell: Both these men would like nothing more then to make it out of the first round of tonight’s tournament

John Greed: SB is quickly approaching his curtain call, while Kingston is quickly becoming a household name around these woods. It’s a no brainer who’s destined to move on in this on Tommy

Kingston slowly walks up the steel steps looking at Johnny who is lying across the top turnbuckle flashing Kingston a cocky smile. Kingston passes the Respect of Wrestling championship to the ref who then passes it to the time keeper, before signaling for the bell

Opening Round
Johnny Stylez [vs] Damien Kingston

[DING DING]

Kingston does not wait. As soon as the bell sounds he is on SB with relentless force. A Yakuza Kick puts SB on his back quickly, and Kingston follows up immediately with mounted punches, as Jada is pounding on the matt trying to get Johnny started in this match. But Johnny's head bounces off the mat with each blow until Kingston grabs him by the hair, and speeds up his punches, landing a total of seventeen by the time the referee's count reaches four. Kingston breaks off his attack, but only long enough to get to his feet. Taking hold of the nearby rope, Damien begins slamming his foot viciously into SB’s torso and head, again pushing the referee's count to the max.

Tommy Cornell: That's kind of odd, there.

John Greed: What, that Damien Kingston seems intent on putting the old man out to pasture?

Tommy Cornell: No. That the ref is bothering to make a count on that stuff Kingston is doing. It's not like he's going to DQ him. This is a tournament match, and unless something's changed that I'm not aware of, the mandate for a tournament is that there must be a winner.

Back in the ring, Kingston pulls Stylez to his feet, propping him in the corner where all of the action in the opening moments of this match has taken place. SB’s eyes lull, but Kingston proceeds to slap him across the face. The ref moves in to check on Johnny, but determines he is okay to continue. Kingston waits as this happens, but as soon as the ref clears out, he lays into SB with a hard Spinning Back Fist. Johnny’s body almost falls over, but Kingston pushes him back into a secure position in the corner, and lays one last monstrous left handed haymaker on SB. This time as Johnny falls, Kingston lets him

Tommy Cornell: Kingston has come out the gates with a fire; I don’t think I’ve ever seen from him

John Greed: So far it’s been all Damien Kingston

Johnny falls almost perfectly face-forward, his face impacting the mat with a juicy thud. The crowed cheers as Kingston looks up from his handiwork with a satisfied grin on his face. The referee commands Kingston to move back, but the man of liberty sneers, places both hands on the top rope above Stylez downed form, and jumps. Coming down, he shoves both feet in his side, forcing his body under the bottom rope and finally, off the apron. The referee tries to admonish Kingston for pushing Stylez out of the ring, but again Kingston ignores him, and slides out of the ring himself.

Tommy Cornell: This is going from bad to worse for SBK!

John Greed: He better do something fast, because this match is looking like a one sided ass kicking contest

Outside the ring, Kingston paintbrushes the back of SB’s head with slaps that seem intended more to insult than injure. He screams something at SB that the cheers from the crowd swallow, then stomps him in the back a couple of times before dropping an elbow right into his spine. SB yells in agony, which seems to please Kingston to no end. He laughs as he gets back to his feet casually. He pulls SB to his feet and fires him face first into the nearest ring post. Kingston follows him in quickly and clotheslines him in the back of the head, smashing his wound into the ring post with even more force. Kingston doesn't waste any time or motion, grabbing SB by the back of the head and slamming his face into the post again.

1 … 2 … 3 … 4

Tommy Cornell: The way this match is going, tonight just might be the final stop on SB’s farewell tour!

John Greed: If you ask me, Kingston would be doing us all a favor. SB should have hung up the boots years ago!

Kingston moves to repeat the move, but at the last moment, SB blocks it by putting his hands on the post. A look of horror blooms on the man of liberty’s face as SB drives his elbow into Kingston’s head. Damien stumbles a bit but maintains his balance. SB’s right hand shoots out, and catches Kingston by the hair, and pauses, for the merest of moments, but before Kingston can react, his face meets the steel of the ring post, Stylez doesn't stop there as he keeps slamming his face into the post again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

5 … 6 … 7 …

Finally, Kingston collapses, his body hitting the floor hard. Stylez then moves to Kingston’s body and pulls him up off the floor with ease. In one fluid motion, Stylez moves Kingston from the floor to being tossed over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Without hesitation, he runs three steps and savagely power slams Kingston to the floor. The air is visibly driven out of Kingston, his body convulsing after the impact, then immediately struggling to draw in air. SB stands, pulling Kingston up with him. Johnny almost casually tosses Kingston in the ring, and follows him in. He's up to his feet quickly, and Kingston is lying on his back

Tommy Cornell: And just like that the future Immortal has taken control

John Greed: Guess it’s true what they say … You can’t keep an old dog down for long

Tommy Cornell: I’m not sure if that’s the correct saying

John Greed: It’s call remixing words playa!

Johnny reaches down to pull Kingston to his feet, but Kingston quickly grabs him, rolling him into a small package, but before the ref can even make a cover, SB rolls through it, managing to end up on his feet, with Kingston over his shoulder in a near perfect Tombstone position. SB doesn’t miss a beat and drops Kingston straight down onto his head! The ref is now trying to check Kingston, who gives him the finger for his trouble. Still clutching at the back of his neck, Kingston slowly manages to roll him in to a standing position, but is met immediately by a running clothesline from hell from Stylez that gets a collective "Ooooooo!" from the crowd, as the impact spins Kingston in the air before he crashes down. Kingston is barely doing anything besides breathing as he lies on his back. SB wastes zero time, He moves over to Kingston, pulls him up, and instantly hauls him up into a power-bomb position. He pauses for a brief moment, than drops Kingston to the mat with a high impact power-bomb! SB lets his momentum do some work here, and rolls through the move, pulling Kingston up with him as he regains his feet.

Tommy Cornell: What a powerbomb from the Strike Back Kid!

John Greed: I don’t think he’s satisfied with just one Tommy

Again Kingston goes up into the air, only to be brought back down via another power-bomb, and as if two hadn't done enough damage, Stylez rolls through yet again, and a few seconds later, Kingston is getting dropped for a third time. Johnny immediately goes for a pin, as the ref slides into position.

1!

2!

Thr-KICK-OUT!!

Kingston kicks out with authority. SB looks surprised, and the announce team conveys its collective surprise.

Tommy Cornell: Wow!! Did you see that kick-out? I can't believe that Kingston has that much energy right now!

John Greed: It's hard to call a kick-out "commanding" but I dare say that one was just that. And just after that Trifecta of powerbombs! Well, just....WOW."

Despite the recent turn of the tide against him, Kingston manages to beat SB to a standing position, and he puts a boot in his gut before he can get out of the way. Kingston tosses Stylez into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but SB ducks it. Kingston continues on to the ropes and goes to rebound, but just as he turns, he’s met by a high cross body block that sends both competitors over the top rope, and down to the floor. Both wrestlers are out of breath and obviously feeling the strain this match is putting on them. Each of them moves extremely slowly, the pain they've both taken obviously being felt with each miniscule motion.

LETS GO STYLEZ
CLAP … CLAP … CLAP
LETS GO KINGSTON
CLAP … CLAP … CLAP

Both competitors begin trying to get up off the arena floor, looks of agony on their faces as they move. SB, the closer of the two to the ring, is lying on his side facing the apron, but rolls onto his back, almost colliding with Kingston, who landed face down. Stylez begins to sit up, but suddenly, a look of pain and comes over his face, and the camera reveals that Kingston has SB’s hair in his hand

1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5

SB finally manages to drive his foot backwards into Kingston’s balls! Johnny then gets to his feet quickly, coughing and sucking wind all the while. He rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring, where he gets to his feet. Kingston slowly gets up to his feet and dons a devious grin crosses his face as he climbs up on the apron, and ducks between the ropes. The two tournament entries eye each other warily for a moment, but then both move in and lock up, collar and elbow. Kingston tries to trip SB, but Stylez keeps his balance, and shoves Kingston into the corner, rushing in after. Kingston looks surprised at Johnny speed but lands an emergency defense boot to the face of SBK

Kingston waits for SB to get to his feet. When he does, Kingston grabs him and hooks one of his legs. Damien lifts SB up for a suplex, but SB manages to flip over his back and land on his feet behind Kingston. SB waits for Kingston to turn around and immediately goes for a superkick, but Kingston ducks underneath it and grabs onto SB’s leg and brings SB onto his shoulders and drives Johnny down with a Death Valley Driver! Kingston hooks the legs!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Both men take a breath before they both roll back up to their feet and move in towards each other. Kingston grabs onto the arm of SB and whips him into the ropes. Stylez rebounds off of the ropes and is immediately hit with a huge diving spear!

Tommy Cornell: Oh, well, fuck THAT looked awesome! That nearly ripped SBK in HALF!

John Greed: I felt that impact from over here!

Kingston slowly gets back to his feet and grabs onto SB, lifting him up to his feet once more. Kingston throws Johnny into the ropes, and SB rebounds off of them again. But this time, SB ducks underneath a clothesline and continues to run. Kingston jumps and springboards off of the second ropes, flipping and twisting through the air back towards Stylez. Kingston lands on the shoulders of SB and executes a big Hurricanrana, sending SB flying onto the second rope. Kingston gets to his feet and runs and jumps over top of SB, grabbing the ropes and spinning himself around driving his boots into the face of Johnny Stylez

Tommy Cornell: What a move from Damien Kingston!

John Greed: Both men are putting it all on the line in this match just to move on to the next round of tonight’s tournament!

Kingston grabs SB and lifts him up to his knees. Immediately Stylez delivers a huge uppercut right to the groin, unbeknownst to the referee, who’s vision is blocked by Jada who is on the apron screaming at the ref. Kingston immediately falls down to his knees as SB stands up and kicks Kingston hard in the side of the head, causing Kingston to collapse to the mat. SB walks to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope, perches there for a moment, before jumping off and landing a picture perfect shooting star press!

Tommy Cornell: Shooting star press by SBK!

John Greed: It’s very rare we see him go to the top rope, but he’s as good as anyone when he’s up there

SBK stands to his feet and waits for Kingston to pull himself up, trying to catch his breath. When he stands up, SBK runs at him and goes for another discus clothesline. Kingston ducks underneath the clotheslines. As SB turns around, he is met with a huge superkick to the jaw!

Tommy Cornell: Kingston just connected that superkick out of nowhere!

John Greed: Where did that come from?!

Tommy Cornell: I just said it came out of nowhere!

Kingston falls to the ground as SB collapses beside him. Kingston pulls himself over to SBK and pulls himself over his chest, not bothering with a leg hook.

1!

2!

3!

Tommy Cornell: KINGSTON’S MOVES ON!

SBK kicks out just as the referee’s hand hits the mat for a third time. He immediately raises his hands in the air to signify a two count, as Kingston begins to argue with him in disbelief.

John Greed: How did Johnny Stylez kick out after that?!

Kingston gets Johnny back up to a vertical base, and wastes no time in pursuing his advantage. A quick kick to the mid-section is followed immediately by a Powerbomb Into A Backcracker that leaves SB motionless. Kingston again climbs on and the referee makes the count.

1!

2!

Thr-Shoulder Up!!

Tommy Cornell: So close! Another close call! And you have to ask yourself, how much more does Johnny Stylez have left in the tank!?

John Greed: He’s already on empty, at this point he’s just trying to survive!

Kingston gets SB up to his feet and pushes SB to the ropes, and through them, SB loses his balance and falls backwards through the ropes, but as he does, his foot incidentally kicks Kingston in his groin as he goes out. Kingston gasps and doubles over before clutching at his mid-section and falling to the mat. Out on the apron, SB sees what has developed and uses the situation to his advantage. A brief motion to the fans, who eat it up and explode with cheers, and SBK launches himself to the top rope, firing off with a Reverse moonsault that lands spot-on on Kingston’s body. SBK goes for his own cover as the referee makes the count.

1!

2!

3! NO! KICKOUT!!

Kingston kicks out so close to the three-count, the referee doesn't have time to stop his hand from making the count. SB can't believe he got a third pound on the mat, but still hasn't won the match. Exasperated, he wipes his forehead, and pulls Kingston to his feet. He fires him into the ropes, and goes for a back toss, but in the blink of an eye, Kingston jousts her position, hooking her arms under SB. Suddenly, he has SB up in position for the Falling from the Empire! Kingston drops SB him and hooks his leg.

Tommy Cornell: Holy Shee-IT! What a reversal there, pop! DAMN!!"

John Greed: Indeed

The referee gets down to make the count.

1!

2!!

3!!!

The ref calls for the bell and holds Kingston’s hand into the air. This Is My Life by Downstait hits again and the crowd cheers.

WINNER BY PINFALL: DAMIEN KINGSTON

Tommy Cornell: Damien Kingston moves on to the next round of the tournament and moves that much closer to becoming the NLWF Champion!

John Greed: What a finish! What a match! SBK did everything he could to move on, but Kingston just wanted it more then he did!

Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944- NLWF.com Update - Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944Global Annihilation Tournament 165944
Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male

Global Annihilation Tournament I_vote_lcap66/100Global Annihilation Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Hart June 26th 2013, 12:21 pm

We shot leaves the ringside and fades back into the parking lot, where the Greyview van backs up into the New Era Arena, the van still had the smudge blood from the Greyview guard plastered on the side of it, as will as new dents and dings.

It looked like it drove through a war zone. 

The parking lights glow before the van shuts off and the back doors of the van burst open with Ridicule falling out of the van and down on to the cement parking lot and the back doors open with Ridicule falling out in a straight jacket.

As Nick lands on the ground Hostyle Jones jumps out behind him donning a sinister smile. Nick tries to get off the ground and away from Hostyle

..:: Hostyle Jones ::..
“Where the fuck do you think your going?”

Hostyle kicks him in the back of his legs causing him to fall face first. Hostyle steps over Nick’s body and locks in a camel clutch choking the life out of Ridicule, Nick does everything he can to stay conscious but quickly fades out. 

“Let’s go Dick, the night’s just getting started”

Hostyle releases the clutch before dragging Nick into the arena as we fade back to ringside for the next match of the night

TOMMY CORNELL: And now are next opening round match for the tournament to the NLWF Championship with Miguel St-Clair taking on Robbie Hart!

JOHN GREED: Robbie is looking to make it through this tournament to once again hold that gold that he once held before.

"Here Comes the Boom" by Nelly hits the speakers. Miguel St-Clair comes out from behind the curtains to a few pops. He stops at the entrance stage and looks out into the crowd.

TOMMY CORNELL: St-Clair has been on a pretty good run since joining us in the NLWF.

JOHN GREED: We will see if he can keep it up here tonight against Robbie Hart.

Miguel makes his way down the ramp. He makes his way to the steps and walks up them. Miguel walks the ring apron and climbs into the ring through the middle and top ropes. He walks to a corner and climbs to the middle rope and holds his arms into the air. The fans cheer as he poses and then jumps down. His music fades out.

The lights in the arena turn out. A beat starts to pick up in the speakers followed by a countdown. "One, two, their coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, hide your bitch!" Suddenly "I Wish You Would" by Kanye West starts playing as black and white strobe lights start to go off. Robbie Hart comes out from behind the curtains and the fans go crazy.

TOMMY CORNELL: Robbie Hart is obviously the fan favorite here tonight in this match.

JOHN GREED: Well duh! It's fucking Robbie Hart!

Robbie Hart makes his way down the ramp and stops at the ring. He looks up into the ring at Miguel and smirks. Robbie slides into the ring and stands up immediately. He looks across the ring as Miguel rushes him quickly.

Opening Round
Robbie Hart [vs] Miguel St-Claire

[DING DING]

The lights come on in the arena as Miguel attempts a clothesline. Robbie ducks under it and laughs. Miguel stops in his tracks as Robbie turns around. Miguel connects with a super kick to Robbie Hart's chin. Hart stumble backwards, now leaning on the ropes holding his jaw.

TOMMY CORNELL: Miguel looking to start this match pretty aggressively.

JOHN GREED: He wants to win, and he can only do that if he stays ontop of Hart and not let him explode into an offense.

Hart stands up and Miguel rushes him again. They tie up in the center of the ring. Miguel gets the upper hand and Irish whips Robbie Hart into the ropes. Robbie bounces off of the ropes and comes back towards Miguel. Miguel jumps up and connects with a beautifully executed dropkick. Robbie Hart rolls out of the ring and stands there as the fans start to cheer.

TOMMY CORNELL: Robbie having to take a little breather after that dropkick.

JOHN GREED: Miguel is doing what he needs to do. Now he needs to continue to stay on the attack if he wants to beat Robbie.

Miguel runs and bounces off of the opposite ropes and then runs back across the ring. He dives over the top rope and Robbie sees this. Robbie jumps up and spears Miguel right in mid-flight. The fans erupt with their approval. Robbie stands up and walks over to Miguel. He grabs a hand full of hair and brings him to his feet. Miguel is attempting to hold his stomach as Robbie takes Miguel and throws him face first into the ring post. There is a loud THUD as Miguel's face bounces off the ring post. Miguel lies on the floor not moving as Robbie smiles.

TOMMY CORNELL: Hart taking control with a brutal spear!

JOHN GREED: I think Robbie Hart should look to finish this match quick if he wants any chance at regaining the NLWF Championship again. We already witness a brutal war that Kingston went through to get through to the next round!

Tommy Cornell: Could be advantage if Robbie does end this soon!

Robbie Hart picks up Miguel and rolls him halfway into the ring. Miguel's head is hanging off of the ring apron. Robbie backs up and looks into the crowd. He points at Miguel and then slaps his thigh.

YES! YES! YES! YES!

The crowd chants as Robbie Hart smiles even bigger. He runs full speed, brings his leg up and BLAMO! Connects with a vicious super kick variation to the side of Miguel St-Clair's head. Miguel rolls all the way into the ring and holds his head as he kicks his feet. Robbie rolls into the ring and climbs up to the top rope. Robbie Hart stops straight up on the top rope and leaps off connecting with a flying elbow drop to the chest of Miguel St-Clair. Robbie goes for the pin and the ref drops to make the count.

KICK OUT!

TOMMY CORNELL: My God! I can't believe Miguel kicked out from the huge elbow drop!

JOHN GREED: He is a fighter, it will take more to beat him.

Robbie Hart stands up, pulling Miguel up by his hair at the same time. Robbie grabs Miguel and hits a fast snap suplex but doesn't release it. Robbie rolls over and stands up with Miguel and connects another snap suplex still not releasing the hold. Robbie rolls over and stands up again with Miguel still in the suplex holding. Robbie brings Miguel into the air and holds him there. He walks to the ropes and drops Miguel across the ropes, bouncing him back up. At the same time Robbie Hart jumps up and backwards, bringing Miguel down with devastating DDT! Miguel rolls around holding his head as Robbie Hart sits up and looks around. He stands back on his feet and walks over to Miguel and drops for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Miguel able to kick out again! Robbie Hart stands up and doesn't believe Miguel was able to kick out. He starts to stomp on Miguel over and over and over again. The ref warns Robbie to stop. Miguel rolls out of the ring to catch his breath. Robbie runs and jumps to the top rope. He leaps off and hits a shooting star press to the standing Miguel St-Clair! Both men lay on the ground.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

TOMMY CORNELL: Robbie Hart connects with his Blurred Reality to Miguel outside the ring!

JOHN GREED: What an amazing show of athleticism from Robbie Hart! And the crowd absolutely loved it.

Robbie Hart starts to get to his feet. He rolls into the ring. Miguel now standing up with the aid of the ring apron, he rolls into the ring as well were a waiting Robbie Hart was. Miguel pulls himself up with the ropes and Robbie walks over to him. Robbie kicks Miguel in the stomach and puts his head between his legs. Robbie Hart locks in and connects with his Forget Me Not and immediately springs back to his feet. Robbie runs to the corner of the ring and leaps to the top rope. He throws himself backwards and spins himself with a corkscrew 450. Robbie lands, knees first, across the chest of Miguel with a perfectly executed move he calls The Solution. Robbie Hart goes for the pin once more.

The ref calls for the bell as he holds Robbie Hart's hand up in victory.

[DING DING]

TOMMY CORNELL: He did it! Robbie is advancing in the tournament!

JOHN GREED: Wait! What is M.E. security doing out here?!?

M.E. security comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Robbie Hart rolls out of the ring and climbs over the guard railing into the crowd. He smiles as he backs up through the crowd. M.E. security look pissed off as their target has got away.

TOMMY CORNELL: Smart move on Robbie's behalf.

JOHN GREED: Yeah but that security team looks pissed off and Miguel is still in the ring with them!

Miguel St-Clair starts to climb to his feet. M.E. security turns their attention to him and start to brutally attack him. They are kicking and punching him as he is trying to block and fight back. One of the security guys picks up Miguel and throws him out of the ring, causing him to smack head first into the guard railing. M.E. security climbs out of the ring and go backstage.

WINNER BY PINFALL: ROBBIE HART

Robbie comes running out of the gorilla position and into the halls of the arena after nearly escaping Ashley Matthews and her goon squad. He grabs a towel from the tech table and dries off his face. As he pulls the towel from his face he spots Hostyle Jones who has Nick leaned against a wall with his foot holding Nick in his position. Nick’s face was covered in blood and it was clear that Hostyle had did a number on Hart’s brother

‘What the fuck mang?’

Robbie forcefully pushes Hostyle off of Nick who just slumps to the floor. Robbie quickly bends down to check on his brother who is clearly in bad shape. Robbie and applies the towel to the forehead of Nick to help stop some of the blood from poring out of a super sized gash. Hart looks up at Hostyle and quickly gets into his face before he pushes Hostyle a few feet further away from Nick

‘Partna’s or not, this is my fucking brother! Have you lost your fucking mind?’

“Have you? This piece of shit deserves everything he fucking got!”

‘You got 10 fucking seconds to give me one good fucking reason why he deserved to have his fucking head bashed in!’

Robbie takes another step this time both members of the Human Highlight Reels are face to face, everyone in the arena and the millions watching at home can feel the tension between the two partners

“Open your fucking eyes homie! You’re letting the fact that this piece of shit happens to share the same fucking blood as you blind you to the fact that he’s a fucking sellout!”

‘I think you’ve spent to much time in Greyview boss, Nick’s Mr. Fucking NLWF! He would be the last motherfucker to sell this company out’

“He is the one responsible for killing this place in the first place!”

‘That was a long time ago’

“Everything Psycho has said about that piece of donkey shit is fucking true! He signed with XWA and plans on walking out on everything he built! Here is the proof”

Hostyle pulls out a piece of paper and slams it against Robbie’s chest. Hart snatches the paper and takes a long look; it was an official copy straight from the XWA office of Nick’s contract. His expression changes in instant.

Robbie drops his head and slowly turns to look at Nick

‘Where did you get this?’

“It was on his desk in his hotel room.”

Hart looks like he’s been slapped in the face. Robbie turns around and looks down at Nick Ridicule who is still out cold; the towel that Rob wrapped his head in was now the color of crimson.

“I didn’t want you to find out like this bro”

Robbie spits on Nick as Hostyle stands next to Hart

“We have to deal with this son of a bitch just like we would anyone else. Just like James Shark, Brandon Macdonald, Jason Hawk, Dan Alexander and anyone else who would do us dirty.”

Robbie nods

‘Lets burn this motherfucker!!!’

Hos walks over to the pyro table and grabs two cans of gasoline and hands one to Robbie as they begin to pour it all over Nick Ridicule until the former NLWF Champion is covered from head to toe in the flammable liquid.

Hos pulls out a zippo from his pocket and flicks the flame to life

But before he can even toss it on Nick and send the immortal up in flames, Hostyle’s body tenses up and he falls to the ground stiffer then a piece of wood. Robbie turns his attention to Hostyle and is quickly pulled away from Nick and Hostyle by members of the Matthews security force. Ashley walks in between Hostyle who is still recovering from the volts of electricity that was sent through his body and Robbie Hart. She holds the remote to the collar in her hand and presses the button again, sending more volts through Hostyle’s body

..:: Ashley Matthews ::..
“How fucked up is the Mark/Hart family? You were really about to let this nut case set your own brother up in flames? Guess it was a good thing I came across you two when I did”

‘Like being a Matthews is any better? Last time I checked your aunt was taking it in the ass from Corey Casey. But I guess that’s the Matthews way, aye Ashley?’

Ashley presses the button again and Hostyle twitches on the ground as Ashley smirks at Robbie

“The only person I see getting fucked around here is your butt buddy Hostyle. I mean he did just fuck himself, after this little stunt with Nick. Hostyle’s pretty much defending the Tag-Team championships alone, and under my control.”

‘Yea right bitch, I got his back!’

“I  thought you would feel that way, so I went ahead and added a special stipulation just for you Robbie. If you interfere in the tag-team super fight, you will never compete on a MEN TV production again! Which means your career here in the NLWF would pretty much be over! You’ll be forced to crawl on your hands and knees back to the Insurgency! Then you can be just like my aunt Jessica, sucking off Corey Casey just to stay famous!”

Robbie who is still being held back by security, spits in Ashley’s face. She smirks and wipes the spit from her face and slaps it across the face of Robbie Hart. Ashley smiles before the rest of Matthews Security picks up Nick and Hostyle and they walk off with the both of them.

The team that was holding Hart back pushes Robbie to the floor as soon as Ashley and the rest of the goons were far enough away. The security team walks away from Robbie laughing as Hart sits there looking like he’s ready to explode

TOMMY CORNELL: Well folks, our next scheduled match is pitting the dominating Mercer Snow against the newcomer Union Kane!

JOHN GREED: If I were Union Kane, I'd stay away from that ring and just let Mercer Snow have the win.

Mercer Snow comes out from behind the curtains dragging Union Kane by his head. The rest of the group Uprising is following behind cheering on Snow.

TOMMY CORNELL: It looks as though Mercer didn't want to wait until they both made their entrances. He is starting this match on his own!

JOHN GREED: And from the looks of it, Union Kane is in real bad shape!

Mercer Snow rolls Union Kane into the ring and then he climbs into the ring as well. The ref calls for the bell.

Opening Round
Mercer Snow [vs] Union Kane

[DING DING]

Mercer Snow stalks Union Kane as he starts to try and get to his feet. He is up to one knee and looks up. Snow charges and plants a big boot straight into Union Kane's face, forcing him to fall onto his back on the ring mat. Mercer Snow starts to viciously stomp on Kane's chest and face until the ref pulls him back and warns a disqualification. Mercer Snow backs up and the ref start to check on Kane. Mercer moves back in and picks up Kane by an arm. He wrenches the arm around and connects an elbow blow to the back of Union Kane's arm. Kane holds his arm as Mercer runs and bounces off of the ropes, he comes back and grabs Union Kane by his head and jumps up. He falls down to one knee, forcing Union Kane's head to bounce off of his other knee. Union Kane falls backwards holding his face. Mercer stays on the attack and picks up Kane, tossing him over the ropes where Uprising it. Mercer starts to distract the ref as Uprising starts to stomp the fallen Union Kane.

TOMMY CORNELL: Oh come on ref! TURN AROUND!

JOHN GREED: What an amazing show of team work here!

Uprising backs away fast as the ref turns around. Mercer Snow climbs out of the ring and walks to Union Kane. He picks him up and Irish whips Kane into the ring steps! Kane flies over the steps, landing hard on his back on the other side now holding his knees. Mercer walks over and picks him up again, this time slamming his face right into the steps. Kane stands straight up and groggy. Mercer kicks him in the stomach and brings him up over his head, holding his there to show his power and strength. Mercer drops Kane face first back into the steps. Kane is now busted open and bleeding all over the place. Mercer picks him up and rolls him into the ring. Mercer climbs back into the ring as well.

TOMMY CORNELL: Union Kane is just defenseless against Mercer! Why isn't this ref stopping this match?

JOHN GREED: Who cares? Mercer is just destroying him!

Mercer Snow picks up Union Kane and moves behind him with a tie up. He locks one arm under Kane's arm and the other arm over Kane's shoulder. He lifts him up and drops him back down with a German suplex but doesn't release the hold. He stands up with the now limp body of Kane and throws him over again for another German suplex and keeps the hold locked in. Mercer stands up again and connects one more German suplex this time he rolls over and starts punching Kane in the side of the face, causing blood to splatter everywhere.

TOMMY CORNELL: A move that Mercer calls the Icicle such a vicious combination.

JOHN GREED: With that, I think Mercer is ready to end this bout.

Mercer rolls the unconscious Union Kane over and goes for the pin.

3!

Mercer Snow stands up and looks down at Union Kane. The ref calls for the bell and holds Mercer Snow's hand up in victory.

[DING DING]

Uprising climbs into the ring and hands Mercer a rope. Each of the four men tie their ropes to a limb of Union Kane. His wrists and his ankles. They climb through the middle and top ropes at the corner of the ring.

TOMMY CORNELL: OH COME ON! Now what are they doing to this poor guy?

JOHN GREED: I don't know Tommy, but it looks like it is going to hurt.

Union Kane starts to come to. He realizes what is going on and starts screaming and begging for mercy. The members of Uprising pull their ropes hard, causing Union Kane to lift off of the ring mat and be suspended into the air! Kane is screaming from the pain of his limbs being stretched to the point of feeling like they will tear off. Uprising ties their ropes to the ring posts and leave Kane suspended in the air by his limbs. Mercer Snow jumps to the ringside floor and pulls out a ladder from under the ring. He slides it into the ring and then climbs into the ring. The other members of Uprising grab one set of the ring steps and slide them into the ring as well. Mercer climbs into the ring and takes the bottom ring steps and slides them under Kane's suspended body. He then sets up the ladder to the side of Union Kane. Zubaz climbs into the ring as Mercer climbs to the top of the ladder. Zubaz picks up the top of the ring steps and hands them up to Mercer Snow. Snow looks out into the crowd and yells viciously.

TOMMY CORNELL: Oh God no! We are going to witness the death of Union Kane!

JOHN GREED: I've never seen anything like this before!

Mercer Snow jumps off of the ladder, slamming the top ring steps down onto Union Kane's body! Kane spits out blood and screams from the pain. The rest of Uprising climbs into the ring and start to kick and punch Union Kane. Mercer Snow walks over to the ring corner of Union Kane's left leg. He climbs to the top rope and leaps off, snapping the left leg of Union Kane! He screams out a blood curdling scream and Uprising laugh and exit the ring. The fans don't know how to react as EMT's and ref's come running down the ramp way past Uprising to the aid of the now injured Union Kane.

TOMMY CORNELL: I think I am going to be sick. They could have just ended the career of Union Kane here tonight.

JOHN GREED: Oh my. And this is the group that is promising to take down the Reign of Chaos!

TOMMY CORNELL: I hope that when they meet, the Reign of Chaos just absolutely destroys them!

WINNER BY PINFALL: MERCER SNOW

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Hart June 26th 2013, 8:19 pm

Warren Bates is making his way to the gorilla position to prepare for his tournament match against Michael Harris; Bates grabs a sip of water as he waits for the tech guys to get his entrance ready. He begins to warm up when Mercer Snow steps through the curtain

Mercer Snow
“You’re wasting you time kid, tonight’s the dawn of something much bigger then you. The uprising is here, the NLWF championship isn’t leaving Washington unless it’s around my waste!”

Warren Bates
“In case you haven’t notice, stables don’t last very long around these woods.”

Mercer Snow smirks as he grabs a towel from a production table and begins to whip his face

Mercer Snow
“Like I said, the Uprising is going to change that, and I believe there is room for you to jump on the band wagon.”

Warren Bates
“I think I’ll pass, I’m more of a lone wolf then a groupie”

Mercer Snow gets into the face of Warren Bates

Mercer Snow
“Maybe I wasn’t asking”

Warren Bates
“I don’t a flying fuck if you weren’t asking. I’m not joining your group of hired monkeys”

Bates doesn’t back down and the two men stand toe to toe

Mercer Snow
“You sure you wanna do this?”

Warren Bates
“If you’re feeling froggy then leap, I would love to knock the uprising down a few pegs! Everyone in this promotion already knows I’m better then the uprising!”

"Walking Dead Man" by Black Tide hits the PA system

Warren Bates
“I got a tournament to win”

Warren steps around Snow and gets ready to jump out onto the entrance stage

Mercer Snow
“How cute, the kid has himself a catch phrase”

Bates turns around and looks right at Snow

Warren Bates
“It’s far from a catch phrase, and I’m down to prove it to you in Mexico! But as far as tonight, I’m kinda busy … You know … I got the NLWF Championship to win!”

Mercer Snow
“We’ll see then, but understand this. Come Trail by Combat I won’t be looking to beat you, no that would be to easy. I’m going to make you wish you accepted my offer. I’m going to do things to you that would only be legal south of the border.”

Bates flips Snow off

Warren Bates
“It’ll be cute to watch you try”

Bates doesn’t say another word as he steps through the curtains and heads to the ring, leaving Snow standing there with an evil grin on his face. Bates struts his way all the way down the ramp and slides into the ring ready to pull an upset over the defending champion of the tournament.

Tommy Cornell: Looks like we have our first official match booked for Trail by Combat

John Greed: You really must be a dumbass; Trail by Combat is an unsanctioned event. Nothing for that entire event is official

In the arena the fans are enjoying their night and the show that has been unfolding before their eyes. All of the sudden though the arena lights began to dim down and a dark red tint filled the lights making the entire arena a dark red. Up on the stage there was a single spotlight shining down as the tron featured the following statement.

“12 years ago a man set out to achieve one goal and that goal was to be the greatest professional wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots. 12 years later, 21 World Titles Later, Several Main Events later, and Legacy built that will never be forgotten – that very goal has been accomplished. Yet the hunger to continue to be the best is still there. Tonight the greatest wrestler alive today feasts once again…HE IS HERE!”

Upon that following message being made “No One Cares” by Atreyu begins to play over the arena speakers and nearly instantly the crowd began to boo with everything they had within them for they knew who was about to make their presence known. Sure enough a couple seconds later Michael Harris walked out on stage in his wrestling gear and a huge smirk on his face. With the boos increasing Harris just smirked a little bit more soaking in the hatred as it was something he thrived on. Moments later he started to make his way down the ramp.

“Introducing at this time from Chicago, Illinois and weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds. The Untouchable One, The Greatest Wrestler Alive Today, and the King of Wrestling: Michael Harris!”

By now Harris had reached the ringside area and he wasted no time at all walking up the steps making his way across the apron. He stopped to look out at the crowd with that arrogant smirk featured before stepping through the ropes and getting into the ring. Once he was in the ring he wasted no time at all going to the nearest turnbuckle and climbing it. Harris then tossed his arms out to the sides and titled his head back while shouting out “Bow Before Me” which obviously got an even bigger negative reaction from the crowd. On that note Harris jumped down and the lights started to go back to normal. He made his way to the corner and leaned against it as he removes the NLWF Championship and hands it to the official as he smirks at Bates

Global Annihilation Tournament UnifiedNLWF
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Michael Harris [vs] Warren Bates

[Ding Ding]

Michael Harris
“Really? Warren Bates is my first championship defense? Starting to think this tournament’s going to be a lot easier then I expect”

Tommy Cornell: Michael Harris isn’t just defending his belt against Bates, he’s also defending the NLWF Championship through out an entire tournament!

John Greed: If there’s anyone who can defend the NLWF Championship three times in one night, it’s Michael Harris

Warren Bates and Michael Harris slowly circle each other, neither man making the first move. The two men slowly approach each other and tie up in the middle of the ring. Harris uses the tie up to push Bates into the corner. Harris begins to land punch after to punch to the head of Bates. The Champ switches to the chest, and begins to deliver knife edge chops to Bates; the impact of each chop leaves a stinting red hand print. The ref gets in between the two men, Harris backs up and as soon as Bates walks out of the corner, the champ drops Bates with a shoulder block. Harris runs off the ropes, but Bates expects it and on the rebound sends Bates crashing up and over the top rope crashing to the outside.

Tommy Cornell: Bates just sent Harris flying out of the ring!

John Greed: You have to believe if Harris wants to leave Washington with the NLWF Championship he has to do better then this

Bates leaps over the rope looking like he’s going to leap over it to crash down onto Harris, but Harris quickly ducks and rolls up against the ring apron. Bates goes over the top rope but instead of leaping in the air, he slides himself under the ropes and back into the ring. Harris stands up facing the crowed in the front row placing his finger on his temple, but what the champion should be doing is paying attention to Bates who bounces off the far ropes and connects with a baseball slide sending Harris to the floor.

Tommy Cornell: The champion took his eye of the ball, and he felt it

John Greed: Dude it was just a baseball slide …

Bates rolls out of the ring and grabs Harris by his tights and rolls him back into the ring. Bates leaps up onto the apron and heads to the turnbuckle. Harris stumbles to his feet, before he hits the floor again as Bates leaps off the turnbuckle and connected with a dropkick! Bates quickly goes for the cover, hooking the legs of the champion

[1 … 2 ]

Tommy Cornell: Bates has brought the attack on early against the champ

John Greed: Harris has a bull’s-eye around his waste. Bates sees it and it more then ready to take it

Warren Bates
“Face it Harris, you’re in for an early night!”

Harris gets up and attempts a clothesline but Bates ducks underneath it and puts Harris through the ropes with a dropsault. He catches himself on the apron but upon standing Harris nearly crushes his jaw with a lightning quick super kick from Bates. Harris is once again sent off of the apron down to the outside. Bates gets a sadistic smirk on his face and prepares to go to work.

Tommy Cornell: This is bad.

John Greed: The champion finds himself back outside the ring

[1 … 2 …. 3….]

Exiting the ring, Bates wastes no momentum. He boots Harris in the side of the head and then gets him back up. He tries to whip him into the barricade but Harris is having none of it. He reverses it and sends Bates in. He then nails Bates with a Spinning Roundhouse Kick right against the railing. Both men are down and hurting.

Tommy Cornell: Those railings are so goddamn unforgiving. Warren Bates may have a cracked vertebrae or something.

John Greed: That's how much the NLWF Championship means to everyone in this tournament. I think hurting the other guy comes first and winning second in this one. Sure both want to be champion, but they also want to tear each other apart.

[4 … 5 … 6]

Harris is back up to his feet first. He tries to bring Bates up on top of the ring steps but Warren fights it. He nails Harris with a few well placed shots to the kidneys and in a flash he has Harris locked up and plants him with a double arm ddt onto the ring steps! Harris falls off and lies on the ringside mat, before rolling around in pain holding his head. The Referee yells for Bates to get Harris back into the ring and Bates doesn't seem to have a problem with it. He lifts Harris up onto the apron and then enters the ring. Holding his head, Bates leans over the top rope and pulls Harris up to his feet. Harris breaks his hold and hits him with a head butt to the mid-section. Bates staggers out, doubled over and Harris pulls him in and hits a snap powerbomb! The champion hooks Bates leg as the ref slides across the ring to make the cover

[1 … 2 …]

Tommy Cornell: Harris nearly stole this one away from Bates

John Greed: That’s why he is the champion!

The audience cheers as Bates is able to get his shoulder up. The champion knows that he has to keep the pressure on, that giving Warren any room to breath is a dangerous gamble. He sends him hard into the corner and charges in with a hard knee, working on that mid-section. He hits a few more and then attempts to take Bates over with a suplex, Bates blocks it and goes for his own suplex. But this time Harris rolls over the top and brings Bates down with a hard reverse DDT!

Tommy Cornell: The champion has fully taken control of this match

John Greed: If you’re going to keep pointing out the obvious, then were in for a long night

Both men scramble back to their feet and Harris is able to strike again, nearly decapitating Bates with a running big boot. Harris opts to slow it down and applies a Crippler Crossface, Bates fights his way out of it before Harris could lock it in, but Harris just adapts and picks Bates up and drops him with a Half nelson suplex.  Harris gets Bates back up and sends him into the ropes. On his return Harris attempts a Yakuza kick but Bates grabs his foot. He steps over and hits Harris with a back kick that sends the champion staggering backwards. Bates then runs and looks for a clothesline but Harris ducks and pulls down the top rope sending Bates over the top rope.

Tommy Cornell: Warren caught himself!

John Greed: The Champ didn't see it! Too busy grandstanding.

Having caught himself on the apron, Bates looks for a springboard back into the ring but Harris catches him over his shoulder and plants him with a running power slam. Harris calls out to the masses and then sets Bates up for The Harris Effect

John Greed: This fucking move, The Harris Effect coming up and is it ever fucking devastating!

Harris looks to get Bates set up but Bates rolls forward. He hits the ropes and on his return is able to catch Harris with a running jumping knee to the face! The audience actually pops as Bates rolls it through and applies a Sharpshooter!

Tommy Cornell: Bates snapped back to life and has Harris locked in the sharpshooter! He has Harris dead centre in the middle of the ring.

John Greed: The look on Bates’ face! He knows that this could be it.

It's only locked in for a few moments before Harris kicks his legs out of the hold and rolls it through. Bates stumbles forward and finds himself hung up on the second rope. Harris wastes no time running and looking for a stomp to the back of Bates' head. But Warren moves at the last second and Harris gets his leg caught on the ropes. This momentary problem gives Bates the chance to hit his trademark move the Dead Weigh! Bates lays on top of Harris as the ref drops slamming his hand down on to the mat

[1 … 2 … 3]

Tommy Cornell: NO! HARRIS KICKS OUT!

John Greed: He did it with a milla – second to spear! I’m telling you Tommy, Harris isn’t ready to let go of the NLWF Championship!

Bates starts stomping away on Harris before he gets him back up. He sends Harris into the ropes and attempts a Samoan Drop but Harris slips off and lands behind him. He lifts Bates up for a back body drop but Bates back flips and lands on his feet. Harris turns and Bates tries out a super kick but Harris ducks under it while taking hold of Bates’ other leg. He pulls him back for a German suplex but again Bates rolls it through into another pin!

[1 … 2 …]

Tommy Cornell: Another near-fall! Michael Harris barely made it out of that one. Warren Bates is playing it smart tonight, trying to get a pin whenever he can.

John Greed: Warren Bates has the chance of a life time, this is his big one! A lot of people believe that he is one of the most underrated talents in company history. Tonight he's out to prove something.

Warren Bates stalks Harris and the audience is split down the middle. Women and children look on in fear as Harris staggers to his feet. However all around cool dudes are cheering Bates on! Warren takes hold of Harris and scoops him up with a pump handle but Harris slides over his shoulder and clobbers him with a lariat to the back of the head. Harris staggers forward and then spins around. He asks for another so Harris obliges. Bates goes down but gets right back up. He slaps Harris in the face and screams, "ANOTHER!" but this time Harris picks him up and lays him out with a spine buster to the disappointment of the Washington fans.

John Greed: Our NLWF Champion everybody.

Tommy Cornell: These two have gone to war here tonight just to have the right to be called NLWF Champion

Harris is done playing with Bates. He gets Warren up and hits him with a hard chop before sending him into the corner. Bates eats another kick to the face and then staggers out into a leaping knee to the face. Bates goes down hard and Harris signifies that it's over. He gets Bates up and plants him with a pump handle slam. Boo's actually fall upon the ring as Harris backs up taunting Bates to get the fuck up. Bates slowly stands up, but its clear his legs aren’t fully there yet as Harris attempts to break the challenger in half with the Brooklyn Knockout; However Bates rolls out of the way causing Harris to gore nothing but turnbuckle! Harris stumbles away from the corner holding his shoulder. He stumbles straight into Warren Bates who instantly get Harris up and drops him with the BTY.

Tommy Cornell: That’s the exclamation mark! We have a new NLWF Champion!

John Greed: Warren Bates is about to pull off an epic upset

[1 … 2 … 3 …]

The ref spots Harris’ foot on the bottom of the rope and at the last possible second waves off the cover!

Tommy Cornell: Michael Harris just saves his ass by using fantastic ring presence

John Greed: Thank god the NLWF have the quickest eyes in stripes!

Bates rolls off of Harris and takes a few minutes to catch his breath, and get over the fact that he was so close to becoming the NLWF Champion. Harris rolls himself to the ropes, and ever so slowly pulls himself back to his feet. Bates joins him on to his feet and the two men look at each other before Warren Bates charges towards Harris looking to take his head off with a big clothesline, but at the last second Harris rolled away from the corner and Bates caught nothing but air. Harris uses whatever he has left to slam the face of Bates into the corner. Harris climbs to the top rope brining Bates with him. Harris smirks before he leaps off the top rope driving Bates face first into the ring with the Bow Before Your King! Both men crash to the ring and both our laid out next to each other. 

John Greed: Harris just empty the tank with that move right there!

Tommy Cornell: He’s to exhausted to even make the cover!

[1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5 … 6 … 7]

Both men get back up to there feet,  Bates takes a wild swing and Harris blocks it by swapping it away from him, then he fires back with one of his own. Then another, and another, until he's got the challenger reeling against the ropes. He goes for an Irish whip, but Bates reverses, then drops down to deliver a low dropkick to Harris’ knee. Harris goes down, only to pound the mat and jump back to his feet with a roar. Bates goes for another kick, but this time Harris catches it, then hooks him up to and hits him with the Harris Effect!!! He collapses into the cover, hooking a leg.

Tommy Cornell: Michael Harris just may have just finished this one with that one move

John Greed: Like I said Tommy, Harris is going to be this years ‘Global Annihilation Tournament’ winner!

[1 … 2 … 3]

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: And the champion makes it out the first round

John Greed: I told you, the champion is going to make history here tonight!

WINNER BY PINFALL: MICHEAL HARRIS

Warren Bates gets up to his feet and stands in the center of the ring, Harris who is standing on the top turnbuckle holding up his NLWF Championship in a sea of flash bulbs spots Bates standing in the center of the ring. Harris jumps off the corner and meets Bates in the center of the ring

Tommy Cornell: These two just left it all in the ring, and now there face to face

John Greed: Can you feel the tension?!

Bates and Harris begin to exchange words, before Bates looks around to the sold out arena before he extends his hand out to Harris.

Tommy Cornell: Bates is showing respect to the NLWF Champion

John Greed: But is Harris going to accept?

Right after Greed asked the question, Harris extends his hand and the two embrace in the center of the ring, Bates holds up Harris arm.

The feel good moment between Harris and Bates is cut short when Johnny Stylez comes out to the entrance ramp and begins clapping before he raises the mic to his mouth

Johnny Stylez
“Who doesn’t love a good bromance? Maybe instead of a wrestling ring you two would be better suited for a hotel room?!”

Bates begins to fire off at the mouth towards SBK

Johnny Stylez
“Take it easy Bates, I’m not here to bombard you Norman Bates jokes kid. In fact I could give a flying fuck about you. I’m out here for the guy next to you.”

Warren points to himself and motions for SBK to come on down

Johnny Stylez
“That’s right dickhead, I’m here to talk to you. I’m growing tired of people looking at you as if you’re an Icon, when up until you became NLWF Champion I had no fucking idea who you were. And believe me kid I wasn’t the only one.”

Harris holds up his NLWF Championship

Johnny Stylez
“Hold that shit up high and proud because there isn’t a single person in this arena tonight that honestly believes that you’re leaving DC as the champion besides yourself. But then again you’re also the only person who believes that you’re honestly a fucking icon in this game. Face it kid, your resume maybe stack to the brim, but you wouldn’t be the first person in America to ever lie on there job application!”

Harris jaws at Stylez before he gives him the finger

Johnny Stylez
“I would tell you where to stick that finger, but I’m sure you already gave yourself a prostate examine or two in your “legendary” career. But enough of me shitting on your first defense in almost a months time, I came out here to issue you a challenge. At Trail by Combat how about we see who is the true legend of this sport, why don’t we go toe to toe? It’ll be a legend vs. legend match and we’ll do it under whatever stipulation you spin. No worries though kid; I’m not interested in the NLWF Championship. Win or lose this tournament I still want to set the record and show everyone just how much of your hype is self proclaimed, so what do you say?”

Harris rubs his head and walks around the ring before he nods yes

Johnny Stylez
“Perfect, Ill see you in Mexico city. Oo and Harris, get ready to have your entire career exposed as one bad punch line.”

‘Look Out’ hits as SBK drops the mic and smiles at Harris who stands in the center of the ring almost demanding Stylez to come on down and get him some, but SBK doesn’t bite instead he points to the Trail by Combat banner before exiting the stage

Tommy Cornell: HOLY SHIT JOHN! We’re going to finally see these two icons go head to head at Trail by Combat!

John Greed: If you ask me, SBK should have earned this match! He got bounced out the tournament in the opening round while Harris is still going strong!

Tommy Cornell: Fuck you partner, I cant wait to see these two meet inside the ring for the first time in both there story careers!

After the ring crew clears out the ring from the match between Harris and Bates, Zubaz enters the ring and gets ready to square off against Blood. Archer Lee, Sam Rosen, and Mercer Snow make there way down the ramp and surround the ring. Each of them wearing an ‘Uprising’ t-shirt, and they all position themselves at different sides of the ring

Tommy Cornell: What is the uprising doing at ringside?

John Greed:  They’ve been making a BIG impact here tonight, and you gotta believe it isn’t going to stop anytime soon!

First Blood Match
Blood [vs] Zubaz

[DING DING]

Blood looks around and he can’t help but feel like he’s out numbered. But he doesn’t let it affect his game plan as he charges at Zubaz looking to get an early edge, instead he runs right into Zubaz hand! Blood begins to twitch and convulse as Zubaz shoots lighting through Blood’s entire body before he picks up Blood and drives him down into the ring with enough force that the entire ring shakes! 

Tommy Cornell: Zubaz just sent electricity through Blood’s body using only his hand?!

John Greed: That’s some mortal combat shit right there!

Zubaz picks up Blood off the matt, and lefts blood straight up in the air. He stomps around the ring before he drives Blood straight down on the back of his neck with the Bazhammer! But instead of just letting go of the move, Zubaz again picks up Blood and again drops him with a 2nd straight Bazhammer! The members of the uprising applaud the destruction they our witnessing

Tommy Cornell: Zubaz is just murdering Blood!

John Greed: And the Uprising is enjoying every second of it

Archer Lee slides in a chair as Mercer Snow tosses in a barbwire covered table! Zubaz picks the chair with one hand and lifts Blood up off the ring with the other. Zubaz pushes Blood into the corner and its clear the only reason Blood is still on his feet is with the help from the corner turnbuckle. Zubaz cocks the chair back and drives it into the head of Blood; he continues to do it over and over again hammering Blood down to the matt.

Tommy Cornell: The sound from those sickening chair shots is enough to make anyone sick to there stomach

John Greed: I’m not sure if Blood even knows where he is right now

Zubaz sits up the barbwire wrapped table, and again picks Blood up off the floor of the ring, he begins to climb up to the top rope with Blood in tow. Zubaz then leaps off the rope driving Blood’s head through the table head first, exploding the table upon impact!

Tommy Cornell: Zubaz just drove Blood through the table with a super version of The Storm!

John Greed: He may have just ended Blood’s career with this one sided ass kicking contest

Zubaz rolls away from the miss of the table and the ref calls for the bell as a pool of blood is forming around Blood’s head!

[Ding Ding]

WINNER BY PINFALL: ZUBAZ

The members of the Uprising all clap in applauded before they slide into the ring and all the members stand hand to hand over the body of Blood. The ref attempts to check on Blood, but Zubaz tosses him out of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: I don’t care who these guys are, you can’t man handle an NLWF official like that

John Greed: What part of No Limit’s do you not understand?

Each member of the Uprising grabs a limb of Blood and they pull him towards all four corners of the ring. All together they all left there body part of Blood, sending Blood into the air and crashing down onto the broken barbwire table!  But the Uprising doesn’t stop there as Archer locks in an armbar, Zubaz slaps on a kimura, Mercer Snow locks in a heel hook and Sam Rosen puts on a kneebar!

Tommy Cornell: I have never seen this before! Each member of the uprising has a body part of Blood and they all have a submission locked in!

John Greed: I’m quickly becoming a fan of these guys

Tommy Cornell: I don’t care how hardcore Blood is, his career in the NLWF may have just came to a painful end

The scene gets another shot of the Uprising ripping apart the limbs of Blood
Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Hart July 7th 2013, 1:08 pm

Ding… Dong… Ding… Dong…

The bells of the song For Whom the Bell Tolls ring and the electric guitar comes in, there, Snow walks out, a towel around his shoulders, with the rest of the Uprising following right behind him. He looks around for a moment before walking to mid-way down the ramp, then ripping the towel off his shoulders, tossing it to a nearby fan.

He then gets into a boxing position, jabbing once with a right hand, uppercutting once with a left hand, and then throwing a right hook, a firework shooting off at the stage each time a punch is thrown. He walks quickly to the ring, where he gets onto the apron, slides in through the second rope, and starts shadow boxing, as the rest of the Uprising all take a seat around the ring.

John Greed: This is becoming a growing trend for these guys.

Tommy Cornell: We’ve seen what destruction the uprising can cause already tonight, and you have to believe Kingston needs to have eyes in the back of his head if he wants to keep his NLWF Championship dreams alive

John Greed: You don’t need eyes in the back of the head, when you’re a member of the Reign of Chaos

Tommy Cornell: I sense a war brewing between these two factions

All of the sudden the arena lights began to flash colors of white, black, and silver as the opening guitar rifs to "This Is My Life" by Downstait began to fill the arena's speakers. Instantly there was a reaction from the fans in attendance and for the most part it was mostly positive with a few boos in the mix. Moments later Damien Kingston stepped out onto the stage with a half cocked smirk looking out at the fans. Damien then starts making his way down the ramp. At the very bottom of it he stopped and looked around at the fans there in attendance once again. That smirk of his seemed to grow just a little bit as he nodded his head seemingly okay with the reaction he was getting from them. That's when he took a couple steps forward and pulled himself up onto the ring apron. He stepped through the ring ropes and quickly climbed the turnbuckle to the second rope. He threw his hands up into the air and shouted at the top of his lungs getting the crowd behind him a little more. A few seconds later he got down and walked to the opposite corner leaning against it waiting for his opponent to make their way out next with his music slowly fading out

Tommy Cornell: And look who is standing at the top of the stage!

John Greed: Told you Tommy, Kingston isn’t alone and the ROC is here to make sure the Uprising knows this!

Semi-Final Round

Mercer Snow [vs] Damien Kingston

[Ding Ding]

The match starts as the two men meet each other in the center of the ring before they go in for a lock up and the two men begin to fight for position immediately. After a few moments of what appears to be a tug of war, the two men back off each other.

Damien Kingston
Stop being a bitch and man up to the fucking plate!

They stare at each other before trying again but before making contact, Kingston unleashes a massive kick to the thigh of Snow. Mercer grimaces in pain as Kingston unleashes more of the same as he continues to kick Snow’s thigh. Snow backs into the corner but Kingston won’t let him breathe as he takes the leg and wraps it around the middle rope. He pulls as hard he can as we can hear Mercer Snow scream out in pain.

Tommy Cornell: Brutal kicks straight off the back

John Greed: There just kicks, control your self Tommy

Kingston then backs up and charges to the corner only to be met with a big boot from the crafty veteran. Snow is starting to limp a little as he picks up the Respect of Wrestling champion. He wraps him up to attempt a German suplex, but Kingston elbows him in the head and continues with another leg kick. Kingston, however, goes to the well one too many times as Snow catches his foot then pulls him and nails him with wicked lariat. Snow picks him up and whips the man of liberty into the ropes. He attempts a clothesline, which is ducked by Kingston, but he catches Kingston in a vicious power slam, Mercer Snow quickly drops to the matt to make the cover as the members of the Uprising applauded the quick thinking

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Snow picks him up and calls for the Iceman’s Hand, but Kingston ducks under the powerful punch and lands a release German suplex! Kingston scrambles into a pin.

1!

2!

Kingston pulls up as he notices that Archer Lee places Snow’s foot on the ropes. Kingston kicks the bottom of the rope to back off Lee. He points it out to the referee as he stands up and waits for Snow to get to his feet. When he does get to his feet the two begin trading blows and Snow starts to get the better of the two. Mercer backs Kingston into the ropes and whips him into the opposite ropes. Kingston ducks a clothesline and comes back with a dropkick to the already injured leg of Mercer Snow. Mercer somersaults from the shot and immediately starts grabbing at his knee.

Tommy Cornell: Snow is already favoring that leg…

John Greed: Smart plan from the man of liberty taking out the legs of Mercer Snow

Tommy Cornell: Mercer Snow can’t use his power when he can’t stand on his own legs!

John Greed: You really our a boring partner, you know that Tommy

Kingston picks up the fallen member of the Uprising and looks to drop Snow with a Death Valley Driver but Snow fights out of it and then in a burst of strength, Snow lifts up Kingston onto his shoulders looking for a tiger suplex. But Kingston however, squirms out of that and delivers a shot to the knee sending Snow to the ground. He then muscles him up onto this shoulder before dropping him with a DVD! Kingston hooks Snow’s leg as the ref hits the floor to make the cover.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Tommy Cornell: Both of these guys want to end this round as quickly as they can!

John Greed: No shit Tommy, who wouldn’t want to get this match over with and focus on the finals?!

Kingston rolls off of Snow and gives a quick look to make sure the rest of the Uprising isn’t going to try anything funny. He gets to his feet at the same time Snow is back on his feet. Kingston rushes to Snow and Mercer does the same quickly moving to meet his foe. Kingston crosses most of the distance across the ring, and before anyone knows what's happening, Snow is rolled up, and the referee is making the count. Surprisingly, Snow doesn't seem able to break free, but the ref's count stops before it can start as again Archer Lee moves Mercer’s foot on the bottom rope

Tommy Cornell: How long is the ref going to let these fucks get away with shit like this?

John Greed: Doesn’t look like the ref has to stop anything, because Brenton and Psycho are slowly beging to walk down towards the ring!

Tommy Cornell: And the Uprising has taken notice! All hell could break lose at any moment

Kingston and Snow take a second to see what is going on outside the ring, Mercer takes advantage of Kingston’s distraction as Snow rushes to the ropes and leaps into the air connecting his foot right across the face of Damien Kingston!

Tommy Cornell: Mercer Snow caught Kingston sleeping and dropped him with his trademark Ice Pick!

John Greed: He caught him sleeping and then PUT him to sleep!

Mercer Snow lays on top of Kingston as the ref takes his attention off of the ROC/Uprising drama and makes the cover

1!

2!

3!

Tommy Cornell: NO! KINGSTON KICKED OUT AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND!!!

John Greed: Holy shit, Mercer Snow came a half an inch away from the finals!

Mercer Snow gets up off the ring and picks up Kingston, he shoves Damien back toward the ropes. Once there, Mercer gives Kingston's chest a stiff backhand chop, and goes for another, but Kingston catches his hand in mid-swing. The man of liberty rolls it smoothly into a hammerlock, but Snow reverses it into a hammerlock of his own, who immediately turns and ducks, getting free of Snow's grip, then launches into an abrupt running clothesline that decks Snow. Mercer is mildly dazed, and Kingston pulls him up to his feet. Mercer Snow struggles to get away, but Kingston plants a forearm in Snow's face, and then fires him into the nearest corner. Kingston follows his foe in and plants a devastating dropkick to Snow's left knee that causes the crowd to gasp and Snow to clutch at his knee while yelling out in pain

Tommy Cornell: Wow, Johnny. That might be the most painful thing I've seen in this match!

John Greed: Damien could have done some serious damage to Mercer’s leg!

The referee moves in to check Snow, but Mercer appears to both want and actually be able to continue. He's a little ginger on the knee as he gets up, and Kingston appears regretful to some extent, giving Shelley the opportunity to move out of the corner. Snow makes a quick move toward Kingston, but the man of liberty quickly moves away, and Snow is too hobbled at the moment to keep going. Kingston darts in, locking up with Snow, working him around into a reverse waistlock. Snow simply rolls forward forcing Kingston to release his grip before getting his face planted into the mat. Snow manages to pop right back shaking his leg as if working out the final kinks with his knee. He tentatively tests the knee, moving toward Kingston, and it holds. Mercer is "go" from there, planting a foot in Kingston's mid section, doubling his foe over. Snow immediately lands a Belly to Belly suplex so quickly it blurs on the HD cameras. Snow isn't done, following that up in rapid succession with two consecutive Snap Suplexes!

Tommy Cornell: Damien Kingston is seeing stars right now!

John Greed: Mercer Snow is going for a cover!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Kingston rolls away as soon as Snow removes his weight, and the two men get back to their feet at roughly the same time. Kingston rushes Snow, but Snow counters with an Hurricanrana followed by a leg drop across Kingston’s chest. Snow pops up to his feet, looking to land an elbow drop, but Kingston rolls out of the way just in time. Mercer grabs his elbow, wincing in pain, but only for a moment. He's back up quickly, but Kingston hits him out of nowhere with a Bulldog that plants him. Kingston goes for a pin, but Snow kicks out shortly after the one count, much to the delight of the Uprising

Tommy Cornell: You can cut the tension with a knife! Both BC and Psycho our standing there Dearing the Uprising to try something!

John Greed: And there getting the same back from the Uprising

Kingston gets up off of Snow's torso, and Mercer actually kips up. Immediately though, his knee buckles, causing him to stagger in an attempt to keep his balance. After righting himself, Snow turns, right into a well-placed snap superkick from Kingston that lands right on his chin. Snow drops to the mat, and Kingston moves in, quickly locking in the Oh Hail liberty!

Tommy Cornell: Kingston has the Oh Hail Liberty locked in and Mercer Snow is dead center of the ring with no where to go!

John Greed: It looks like a member of the Uprising won’t be making it to the finals!

Damien Kingston

TAP BITCH!!!

Snow calls out in pain, and the referee immediately asks if he wants to give up, but he refuses. His cries grow louder as Kingston rolls up and drives his knee into the head of Mercer Snow a few times before cinching down on the hold again, but again Mercer Snow resolve is too great. He fights his way toward the ropes, but Kingston again drives his knee into Mercer’s head and clamps down stopping the progress. Mercer Snow’s call out, yet again refuses when asked about giving up. Slowly, painfully, Mercer begins pulling himself closer to the ropes, and Kingston is fighting him every inch of the way.

Tommy Cornell: My God, this is getting intense! Can Mercer Snow make it to the ropes? If not, it looks like this one is over with!!

John Greed: GETTING intense? Are we watching the same match? It's been intense, from the get go

After at least three minutes in the Oh Hail Liberty, Snow reaches out for the ropes and this time its Sam Rosen who pulls him to the ropes! Pscyho seen enough and the ROC charges in and a war breaks out around the ring! Kingston breaks the hold, and leans on the ropes watching as Psycho and BC trade blows with the Uprising! Snow uses the breather and the ropes to pull himself to a standing base. He waits for a moment, perhaps to make sure he'll maintain his feet, then steps toward the middle of the ring he limps behind Kingston and without missing a beat drops the man of liberty with a reverse DDT! Both men are down as the ref starts to count!

1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5

Tommy Cornell: Both of these guys have given it everything they have tonight!

John Greed: And one of them still has to fight one more time tonight!

Both men get up at the count of 6 and they stand across from each other, as Pyscho rams Sam Rosen’s head straight into the steel post, Archer Lee brings down Brenton with a DDT straight into the unprotected steel! Mercer Snow charges at Kingston and attempts to knock Kingston out once and for all with the Iceman’s hand, but at the last possible second Kingston rolls out of the way and uses Snow’s very own momentum and drops Mercer with the Falling from the Empire!

1!

2!

3!

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Kingston has done it and the man of liberty is moving on to the final round of the tournament, where he will face the winner between Robbie Hart and the NLWF Champion himself Michael Harris!

John Greed: But the question remains, how much does Kingston have left in the tank not to mention there is a war going on all around him

WINNER BY PINFALL: DAMIN KINGSTON

Kingston slowly gets to his feet and spots Psycho and BC going to town on Archer Lee and Sam Rosen, Kingston spots Zubaz about to tip the scales for the Uprising and Kingston bounces off the far ropes before leaping into the air and over the top rope crashing down on all three members of the Uprising and the ROC!

Tommy Cornell: Kingston just took everyone out with that move!

John Greed: And the ROC and Uprising our brawling all the way up the ramp! And look Sam Rosen and Brenton Cyrus and taking there fight through the crowed!

Tommy Cornell: Is it safe to finally say that there is NO CONTROL in the NLWF anymore?

A hummer style limo pulls up to the New Era Arena and it comes to a complete stop with the passenger window in front of the blood stained Asylum van. The heavily tinted window rolls down, but you can’t see who is inside the limo, you just hear what seems to be a live stream of the Global Annihilation Tournament. But the stream seems to be loop on certain highlighted points

Psycho: Now, let it be known that I brought in this Reign of Chaos to the Land of No Limits to save this company!

Zubaz: You see, a few of us guys in the back are getting a little sick and tired of this Reign of Chaos bullshit

Angel Kash: Kash Inc. shall continue to be the epitome of corporate excellence

Zubaz: We will change the NLWF for the better. We will become its saviors

Hostyle Jones: He’s a fucking sellout

Tommy Cornell: There is NO CONTROL in the NLWF anymore!

The feed plays over and over again, until it just abruptly stops. After a few seconds of silence a familiar voice is heard and it’s clear it’s from who ever is sitting in the back of the limo

The Voice
“This place is going to shit, this wasn’t what I started, this isn’t what I had in vision for the NLWF back in 2008! There killing the entire promotion for a fucking second time, and no one seems to give a rats ass! Clearly the NLWF needs ME back in the driver’s seat!”

A heavy sigh of disappointment creeps out of the window

The Voice
“I guess I picked a great time to return from the dead”

The heavily tinted window slowly rolls back up

The Voice
“Time to sign the papers and make it official!”

The window closes but the limo doesn’t move from its spot, only the camera fades back to ringside

Tommy Cornell: Who the fuck was that?

John Greed: Why do you ask questions like that? Obliviously no one knows who the fuck that was!

Robbie Hart is seen making his way to the gorilla position, when Ashley Matthews stands in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

“Step aside babe, I’m not interested in catching a STD”

Ashley Matthews
“I wouldn’t touch your dick, if it was the only sausage in this arena!”

“Guess we finally agree on something! But seriously move the fuck out of my way, I have a championship to win”

Robbie looks to walk around Ashley but she side steps back in front of him

Ashley Matthews
“That’s why I’m standing here Robbie, I know you Human Highlight degenerates always find a way to fuck up things. So I’m making sure you can’t help you’re butt buddy Hostyle tonight! You’re match against Michael Harris is being sponsored by Matthews Entertainment, and I’ve decided to make the match a ‘Last Man standing match!’

Ashley flashes a devilish smile, as Robbie doesn’t look to please about the change of plans

Ashley Matthews
“You’re free to go, we wouldn’t want you to hold up the show now would we?”

Ashley walks away and Robbie flips her the bird as she passes.

Tommy Cornell: Ashley just made are next tournament match a Last Man Standing match!

John Greed: Can she do that?

Tommy Cornell: It’s clear anyone can do whatever they fucking want around here

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. And the beat drops to Kanye West's I wish you would, followed by a count down

"One ... Two ... There coming for you ... Three ... Four ...Better lock your door ... Five ... Six ... Hide your bitch"

The beat picks up and a black and white strobe light takes over the entire arena. A highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen, in a pulse-sating way. The motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave" but its hard to make it out with the strobe light ... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"They said, thou shall not be Ill"
"Thou shall not feel"
"Thou should not be trill, not be drill, not be real"
"Niggas selling packs, niggas flipping pills"
"They got heron and crack, man"
"These niggas high for real"
"Every year gon be our year"
"Every year gon be my year"

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp the lights have him as dark as a shadow figure with the only thing shining is Robbie Hart, causing a huge hurl of a mix reaction from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"I've been popping shit for to long"
"But still reppin' where I came from"
"I guess it's how I came up"
"I wish you would try to play us"

Robbie Hart stands there his entire body still blacked out from the light effect, he stands there taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp, the strobe light pulsing with the bass from the song. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the NLWF cameras to take in his dark out figure with the flash bulbs bouncing off the World Championship.

"I wish you would nigga"
"I wish you would nigga"
"You see you got a couple cases, still look good nigga"
"You see these niggas'll try to play yea"
"Know how you feel nigga"
"Eh yup, That'd be the day you wanna kill a nigga"

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as White trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie lightly bounces on his feet still looking like a dark shadow, boasting the  cheers from the fans

"But you gon chill nigga"
"Just for your kids nigga"
"Cause now there's kids"
"Doin grown man biz nigga"
"You just got home nigga"
"You tryin to leave nigga"
"Me I don't wanna do another five years nigga"

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so, before raising the IWF World Championship up in the air. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to separate the screams of his fans. Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring, ready for a war... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

"The boss is testing yo ass"
"The fed'll question yo ass"
"They be drug testing yo ass"
"And they pry you don't pass"
"And then you look in the sky"
"You got questions to ask"

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the  center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting and for the first time showing his full figure

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a mix reaction. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Robbie Hart doesn’t seem thrilled about the match change!

John Greed: Would you be thrilled? Who ever wins this blood bath will still have to fight in the main event against Damien Kingston!

In the arena the fans are enjoying their night and the show that has been unfolding before their eyes. All of the sudden though the arena lights began to dim down and a dark red tint filled the lights making the entire arena a dark red. Up on the stage there was a single spotlight shining down as the tron featured the following statement.

“12 years ago a man set out to achieve one goal and that goal was to be the greatest professional wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots. 12 years later, 21 World Titles Later, Several Main Events later, and Legacy built that will never be forgotten – that very goal has been accomplished. Yet the hunger to continue to be the best is still there. Tonight the greatest wrestler alive today feasts once again…HE IS HERE!”

Upon that following message being made “No One Cares” by Atreyu begins to play over the arena speakers and nearly instantly the crowd began to boo with everything they had within them for they knew who was about to make their presence known. Sure enough a couple seconds later Michael Harris walked out on stage in his wrestling gear and a huge smirk on his face. With the boos increasing Harris just smirked a little bit more soaking in the hatred as it was something he thrived on. Moments later he started to make his way down the ramp. Harris had reached the ringside area and he wasted no time at all walking up the steps making his way across the apron. He stopped to look out at the crowd with that arrogant smirk featured before stepping through the ropes and getting into the ring. Once he was in the ring he wasted no time at all going to the nearest turnbuckle and climbing it. Harris then tossed his arms out to the sides and titled his head back while shouting out “Bow Before Me” which obviously got an even bigger negative reaction from the crowd. On that note Harris jumped down and the lights started to go back to normal. He made his way to the corner and leaned against it awaiting the arrival of his opponent for the evening.

Global Annihilation Tournament UnifiedNLWF
Semi-Final Round
Last Man Standing Match

Michael Harris [vs] Robbie Hart
 [Ding Ding]

The referee calls for the bell and the crowd noise is going nowhere but up as the two ring generals eye each other as they circle the ring for a moment. Suddenly, both men move in on the other, locking up briefly. Robbie pushes Harris back, perhaps hoping to make him lose his footing, but Harris catches himself quickly, a smile playing across his lips. He moves back in, and locks up once again with Hart. And again it is only held briefly, as Harris pushes Hart back this time, the same result coming from the attempt. Robbie smiles placidly and gives an abrupt nod in Harris' direction. The two men circle the ring again, until Harris stops, and offer his hand to Robbie for a test of strength. The challenger is wary, but finally takes Harris up on his offer and gives him his hand. Harris makes a sudden move, but Robbie quickly turns the champion’s hand in his grasp, forcing the wrist to rollover, and the arm to turn, winding up with Harris in a hammerlock. Robbie snakes his other arm around Harris’ neck, potentially to try for a Crossface submission, but Harris counters by dropping to his backside, pulling Robbie down with him, only to have his chin meet abruptly with the top of his head.

Tommy Cornell: Both men looking to get an early edge

John Greed: I still can’t over the fact of how much Ashley hates Robbie!

Tommy Cornell: I’m sure Harris isn’t thrilled about the added stipulation

Robbie reels a bit, and Harris scrambles to his feet, turning quickly to try to take advantage, but Hart has already righted himself. Robbie moves in, but Harris avoids contact with the challenger, slapping his hand away. Hart comes back with a sweeping kick that trips Harris up just enough to allow Robbie to move in and attack. A solid forearm to the champ’s jaw reels him, and Robbie doesn't hold back at all from there. As he is still reeling from the forearm, Robbie comes back from the other side with a closed-fisted punch that Michael almost manages to avoid, but not quite fully. The grazing shot pushes him further into a backward fall, and he can't right himself in time to prevent himself from ending up on his back. Robbie is on him quickly, and his anger with Harris becomes physically evident as he delivers a rapid succession of punches to the champion’s head that the legend has no chance of blocking. Robbie keeps pounding his opponent until he tires of it, then gets up and spits in Harris’ direction.

Tommy Cornell: I defy anyone of you to prove to me or anyone else that the animosity on display right there isn't as genuine as the sun rising in the East!

John Greed: That has to be the gayest shit you have said all night

Harris manages to roll to the ropes and quickly pulls himself to a vertical base. He wipes a hand across his mouth and nose, checking for blood. There is none, at this point, and Harris seems surprised. He chuckles and looks at Robbie, who is masked with intensity at this point, and beckons Harris to come on. The smile disappears from Harris’ face, and the two men meet in the middle of the ring again, but this time as Hart moves to lock up, Harris slips under his reach, and a moment later Hart is locked in a reverse waistlock, and a moment after than, Harris is hauling him through the air in a German Suplex. Harris releases his grip on Hart with the impact. Robbie is a little slow after hitting the mat so hard, and Michael Harris pulls him up to his feet, and then whips him into the corner. Hart goes in face first, and Harris follows him in, hitting a double knee kick that lands between Robbie’s shoulder blades. Harris places both his hands around Robbie's throat just before he begins to fall back to the mat, and pulls the Degenerate King down with him.

Tommy Cornell: Harris is pulling out all the stops here tonight!

John Greed: Like I said earlier tonight, Harris is going to defend his championship through out this entire tournament

Robbie writhes in pain as Harris rolls back and pops up to his feet. The referee begins a ten count but barely gets past two before Robbie begins trying to push himself up. Harris doesn't wait, though, moving in fast and dragging Robbie to his feet. He tosses his foe into the ropes, and attempts a clothesline, but Hart ducks it, and bounces off the opposite ropes. On the rebound, Hart attempts a clothesline of his own but Harris ducks it, turns, and grabbing Robbie by the Mohawk, puts a vicious forearm smash right into the back of Robbie’s head. Harris doesn't release his grasp on Hart’s hair, though. He turns to his left, Hart in tow. The champion tosses Hart through the ropes to the outside. Not hesitating for even a moment, he follows the Challenger out of the ring. Robbie gets to his feet but Harris is on him laying into him with right hands. He then whips him back first into the apron. Harris then pulls Hart off and again slams him back first into the apron. Harris repeats this process about four more times before sending Robbie into the guard rail. Harris charges but Hart moves and Harris slams ribs first into the rail. Hart begins moving towards the entrance ramp side of the ring. The champ gives chase and attempts a clothesline to which Robbie ducks out of instinct and then he tries to slap on a sleeper hold but Harris counters by dropping him with the Contact Kill! The ref sees this and begins his count. Harris, however, is not satisfied with this and picks up the challenger. He eyes the steel steps and attempts to whip Robbie into them. Hart, however, counters this and reverses the momentum sending Harris shoulder first into the steel steps.

Tommy Cornell: Oh, holy shit in a bucket! That had to hurt! These two are really only just getting started, and you can already tell there will be NO holding back!"

John Greed: That shit you said about this one not being for the faint of heart? That might have been a massive understatement. Years will be removed from these men's lives here tonight!

Tommy Cornell: AND THE WINNER STILL HAS TO FACE KINGSTON LATER TONIGHT!

John Greed: I honestly don’t think these two are going to make it to the finals

The steps come off their housing because of the force from Harris hitting the steps. Robbie has new life breathed into him as he lays in a wicked kick to the chest of the king of pro wrestling. He lays in three more all of which find their mark. He helps Harris to his feet and throws him into a guard rail with authority. Robbie looks under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. He raises it above his head but Harris kicks him in the abdomen which forces Hart to drop the chair. Harris in turn, picks up the chair and slams it down on the back of the challenger’s head! Robbie winces in pain as he attempts to move away from the chair swinging champion. However, Harris does land another wicked shot to Hart’s back. Robbie’s face says it all as he winces in even more pain. Harris waits for Robbie to turn around and when he does he nails him in the stomach with the top of the chair. This forces Hart to hunch over and Harris lifts the chair over his head. As he’s coming down, Hart proceeds to move out of the way and the chair slams into the floor. The vibration forces Harris to drop the chair, which Robbie picks up and delivers a chair shot to the legs of Harris

Tommy Cornell: All of this is legal!

John Greed: Isn’t always legal? We are in the land of no limits aren’t we?

Harris moves around trying to avoid the shots but Hart lands another couple of shots. Then he grabs the head of Harris and takes him to the dislodged steel steps. He slams the champion’s head into the steps about three times. He tries for a fourth time but Harris catches the steps and nails Robbie in the abdomen. He then returns the favor by slamming Hart’s head into the steps four times. Harris begins to move towards the entrance ramp but stops and returns to where the steps were. He goes underneath the ring and pulls out a kendo stick. He waits for Robbie to come around and nails him in the shoulder with the stick. He repeats the process but after one more shot, Hart grabs the stick and pulls Harris into a devastating short arm clothesline. He then gets to his feet as he’s picking up the kendo stick and brings it down onto the fallen Michael Harris. Hart then picks Harris up and rams a knee into his abdomen. He then drags Harris towards the entrance ramp and whips him into the guardrail.

Tommy Cornell: I guess saying that Robbie Hart is a little upset with Harris might not quite capture the emotion he's displaying thus far here tonight!"

John Greed: God have mercy on him, because it doesn't appear as if Mr. Uncensored has any in him tonight.

Robbie rushes in, looking to land an elbow to Harris’ head, but somehow, the champ manages to move out of the way, and at the same time, Robbie’s foot slides for some reason, altering his course. Robbie slams into the guard rail head first, dazed from the impact. Harris stings him with a couple of body shots, and then a fan gets his attention. Harris smiles widely as he begins putting the boots to Hart repeatedly. After several good shots to Robbie’s upper torso and head area, Harris reaches down and snatches Robbie up by the left arm, and levels him again with a clothesline to the back of the neck and head. Robbie Hart falls face down to the metal grating of the entrance tramp.

Tommy Cornell: It may be a good thing for Robbie right now that they're not in the ring, which is the only place where this one can be decided.

John Greed: I’m surprise Ashley didn’t make this a falls count anywhere stipulation on top of the Last man standing stip

As if this is just dawning on Harris, he lifts Robbie up from the ramp, his eyes turning back to the ring. Robbie has been busted open, crimson trickling from an apparent cut next to his right eye. With a ferocious roar, Harris attempts to launch Robbie toward the ring post, but Hart reverses it, sending the champion into the metal post with an unsettling meat-meets-metal sound. Hart wastes no time moving in, as Harris clings unsteadily to the post to avoid slumping to his knees. Hart comes in, grabs Harris by the back of his head, and slams his face so hard that Harris’ head recoils and champ begins to fall backwards. Hart again slams Harris’ face into the ring post. This time, Michael Harris face comes back bloody, a gash letting blood flow freely from just below his hairline. There is no stopping Harris from going down this time, as he slumps to his knees still leaning against the ring post. Robbie yells out in rage as he moves away from his foe. About ten paces away, Hart abruptly turns and races back toward Harris, launching himself feet first at the last possible moment, and impacting Harris right in the middle of his shoulders. The air audibly goes out of Harris and the Legend falls over sideways, hitting the floor and not moving further.

Tommy Cornell: Holy shitballs! Call a hearse! Robbie Hart may have just killed Michael Harris!

John Green: That shit was fucking RIDICULOUS! Robbie isn’t just trying to win the NLWF Championship; he’s trying to make it so Harris CAN'T even make it to the match against his uncle!!!

Hart lies on his back near Harris, motionless save the heaving of his chest as he draws ragged breaths. Slowly, he begins to rise, the cheering of the crowd as intense now as it was at the opening of the match. Hart makes it to his feet, Harris still not having moves a muscle since Hart hit him. Robbie looks around, a bit groggily, and spots Harris on the floor. Realizing that he can only win the match inside the ring, Robbie goes to pick Michael up, but Harris seems to be completely out. Robbie tries again, dragging Harris from his position, finally getting him into the ring, where the referee begins his count.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Tommy Cornell: I thought for sure this one was over!

John Greed: These two are willing to kill themselves for the right to be called NLWF Champion!

Harris raises his head, and sits up, pulling himself to his feet, causing the referee to stop his count. Hart moves in, but Harris rolls back out of the ring to avoid getting struck. Hart moves out after him, and before Harris can block, Hart takes a measured shot at his head. But at the last possible second Harris ducks! On instinct, the champion -who is now streaming blood openly- plants an elbow in Hart’s solar plexus. Hart looks surprised and immediately starts gasping for breath. Harris is still slow to move, unsteady on his feet and still groggy from the blast Hart hit him with. He still has enough where withal to realize that he needs to move the action back into the ring. He pulls Hart into position and flings him under the bottom rope, back into the ring.

Harris doesn't follow though. He remains outside; getting his bearings, but this allows Robbie to concentrate on getting his own bearings, and his wind back. By the time Harris can push himself into the ring, Hart has righted himself, and clobbers Harris with a boot to the face as soon as he's on his feet inside the ropes. Harris staggers backwards as Hart flips him over with a snapmare and immediately jumps down and locks in a triangle choke. Hart applies pressure and Harris starts to fade quickly. Hart lays Harris to the mat and backs away as the referee begins to make his count.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Tommy Cornell: Again Harris isn’t ready to let go of his NLWF Championship!

John Greed: But how much can the legend take before he does cave?

Harris opens his eyes and rolls over and gets to all fours and grabs the second rope, slowly pulling himself to his feet as the referee hits seven. He turns around and reacts as Hart charges, pulling the top rope down and upends Hart over the top. Harris climbs to the apron and jumps as Hart stands and connects with an axe handle smash. Harris takes his time walking around Hart and finally pulls him to his feet and grabs him by the back of the head and bounces him face first off the steel steps again. Hart hits hard and staggers away and over towards the announce table.

Tommy Cornell: You’ve got to wonder exactly what it will take to make either one of these men to stay down. Neither are going to stay down if they have even an ounce of energy left, not when the NLWF Championship is on the line!

Harris follows in pursuit of Hart who is now leaning face first onto the table. Harris comes within an arm reach and Hart pops up, having been playing possum and cracks one of the monitors off Harris’ skull.

Tommy Cornell: Oh my God!

John Greed: Harris just fell to the ground in a heap.

The fans are stunned as Hart takes a knee and leans against the announce table. Harris finally rolls over as the blood begins to flow once again. He tries to crawl away and flips the skirt away from the apron as Hart starts to follow. He tries to pull Harris out from under the ring but Harris is fighting it. He rolls over onto his back as Hart pulls him out and Harris comes armed as he cracks a kendo stick over his head! Hart stands there dazed and confused as Harris swings again and the crack is echoed. Harris starts to stand as Hart falls to the mat and Harris says something that the cameras can’t pick up. He pulls him back to his feet and sets him up for the The Harris Effect but Hart is able to flip Harris over his back. Hart falls to a knee again and tries to regain his composure as Harris reaches back and rubs his lower back after the fall. He grabs the kendo stick that was nearby as climbs to his feet as he measures up his opponent. Hart stands and turns right into another shot to the head and falls backwards.

Tommy Cornell: Harris just laid out Hart!

John Greed: This has to be the match of the night

Harris picks Hart to his feet and rolls him in the ring as blood starts to trickle from a cut over Hart’s left eye. Harris grabs a towel that sits at the extra Bessman’s seat at ring side and wipes away his own blood. It helps for only a moment as the gash is noticeable and still bleeding. Harris turns and heads back to the ring and slides in. He gets to his feet and Hart is up as the two men lock up quickly. Hart is able to lunge and double Harris over with a big knee and then drives him to his knees as he drops an elbow to the back of his head. Hart hooks Harris’ arm and pulls him up and gets set to lift him for a suplex of sorts but Harris hooks his leg around Hart’s and fights it. Harris is able to lift Hart up and drops him on his head with the The Harris Effect!

Tommy Cornell: That HAS to be it. I think Harris has this one in the bag.

John Greed: Harris just landed his knock out move! Hart’s dream of winning another tournament has just came to an end!

The fans would agree as they start to stir, some cheering and some booing. The Degenerate Army is demanding to be heard as they cheer on Hart but Michael Harris’ followers are trying to drown them out. The referee has begun the count and is up to four.

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Hart is starting to get up and Harris can’t believe it. Hart is struggling and Harris tells him to just stay down but he refuses. Hart is up and takes a hard right hand from Harris that drives him to a knee. Hart comes back with his own as he stands back up and Harris staggers backwards and off the ropes. Hart whips Harris across the ring and rocks him with the Forget Me Not and both men fall to the mat. The referee checks on them briefly and begins his count.

Tommy Cornell: Both men are down! I don’t know how they’re still going!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Hart is to his feet now and watches as Hart is to a knee and is able to stop the count. Harris is up and Hart moves forward and is lifted onto Harris’ shoulders. Michael carries him to the center of the ring and seems poised for a death valley driver but Hart slides behind Harris. He hooks his arms around Harris and looks for a German suplex. Harris spins around Hart and locks in the same hold before lifting him up and bringing him down with an atomic drop. Hart staggers forward and turns around and leans on the ropes. Harris charges and eats a boot to the jaw and gets knocked backwards. Hart ducks out to the apron as Harris grabs his jaw. He turns around, walks into a straight superkick!

Tommy Cornell: What do these two men have left? They’ve been beating on each other and it’s starting to wear them down.

John Greed: And Harris has lost a lot of blood at this point and Hart’s cut has grown.

Hart charges and Harris is able to jump up and drive his boot into the head and Hart crashes backwards into the mat. Harris takes a step forward out of the corner and hits the rising Hart quickly with the Brooklyn Knockout. Hart lays flat on the mat and Harris backs away and holds himself up with the ropes as the referee begins the count.

One!

Two!

Three!

The Ape shit army is chanting for Hart as dueling Harris chants fill the arena.

Five!

Six!

Slowly, so slowly, Hart starts to stir.

Eight!

Nine!

Hart is up just as the referee’s hand gets ready to raise for ten. Harris can’t believe it and steps forward and drives a knee into the gut of Hart and starts setting up for the Harris Effect.

Tommy Cornell: Michael Harris almost had this match won but Hart just barely got to his feet in time.

John Greed: If Michael Harris hits his finisher here it’s over

Hart stands and pulls the legs out from under Harris as he falls to his back. He falls to his knees and starts to drive hard shots into the head of Harris, blood pouring out and onto the mat. Hart tries to lock in a crossface but Harris struggles and rolls out and away. He’s to his feet and looks for a clothesline but Hart ducks it. Harris quickly turns and swings with his left hand but Hart throws up his arm and blocks it before landing a quick kick to the gut. He lifts Harris and connects with the A Long Look

Both men are gassed and aren’t moving. The referee moves in for the count as Hart rolls to his stomach.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Hart has pushed himself to a knee but Harris is laying in a pool of his own blood.

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Hart stands and falls backwards into the ropes and spins into the corner.

Nine!

Ten!

Ding Ding]

WINNER BY TEN COUNT: ROBBIE HART

The fans are all cheering out of respect as Robbie Hart sighs he looks on with blood streaming from the cut above his eye, down his face. As he is handed the NLWF Championship!

Tommy Cornell: You have to give it up for both of these men here tonight as they came out looking to beat the Hell out of each other, and they did just that!

John Greed: But this celebration is going to be a short one, because Robbie has to defend the NLWF Championship against Damien Kingston in tonight’s main event

Tommy Cornell: And the Uncensored King looks to be in ruff shape going into the final round!

Robbie Hart throws the NLWF Championship on his shoulder and grabs a mic

“Hey Ashley, I know you’re watching back there. You can go fuck yourself sugar tits!”

Robbie Hart looks at Michael Harris who is starting to stir and rolls out of the ring still trying to figure out what happened.

“Sorry to burst your hype Harris, but you’re five minutes of fame has just expired mang and once again the NLWF Championship is Uncensored! I am one match away from winning my second tournament here in the NLWF, shit after I walk all over the man of liberty, you folks can start calling me Mr. Tournament!”

Before Robbie could say another word he is cut off by Damien Kingston who is standing at the top entrance with his Liberty or Death Championship around his waist and a mic in his hand

Damien Kingston
“I’m afraid the only thing these people are going to be calling you after tonight is Mr. Transitional, because you’re reign isn’t going to last the night! Look at you kid, you can barley stand up and do I really need to point out that I can see the inside of your skull?”

“Really? Do I look that bad? Because I gotta say I have never felt better! And if you’re so fucking concern about my health why don’t you come on down here and I’ll show you just how good I feel mang?”

Robbie holds open the ropes waiting for Kingston to accept his invite

Damien Kingston
“And kill my main event moment? Don’t think so Robbie. I’m not about to walk down there and get into a playground fight with you when I can just wait for tonight’s main event to disappoint you.”

“Have you even won a main event around here, because I seem to remember you pissed away the last one you were in. Face it mang, when the spotlight is on, you always seem to be the one left disappointed. And that certainly isn’t going to change tonight.”

Damien Kingston
“ I am going to fucking break you every way imaginable. Talk all the shit you want Rob, but I PROMISE YOU that at the end of tonight, the ROC will have every major championship that is available in this promotion. Mark my words champ, by the end of tonight you aren’t going to win the tournament and you sure as hell aren’t going to leave with that NLWF Championship. When it is all said and done. Once the dust has settled. Once the smoke has cleared. Everyone will once again see you as weak, pathetic, and useless. That is the fact of life junior.”

Kingston drops the mic and the two finalists eye each other and jaw a little more before the scene fades out

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Hart July 7th 2013, 3:12 pm

A bunch of lawyers walk into a makeshift conference room in the back of the New Era arena. They all sit around the table where a phone is place in the center. Next to the phone is official NLWF documents that look like a contract to purchase the company

The Voice
“Is everyone here?”

The voice is the same one from the limo that pulled up to the arena. A lawyer sitting closes to the telephone answers

Lawyer
“There all here, lets get this started”

The Voice
“Gentlemen, I have called for this emergency meeting because each of you represent someone who has a share in this company. I would have called for them to represent themselves, but some of them have gone MIA. Mr. Johnson, is my attorney and he’s here to make sure everything is official and on the up and up. Mr. Johnson, if you would please hand out the papers we have drawn up”

Mr. Johnson reaches for the stack of papers and hands one out to each of the men sitting at the table. The voice gives them a few minutes to read them over before continuing

The Voice
“As you can read, I’m officially putting in a bid to buy this promotion. I’m willing to offer a price of 1.5 Million”

A lawyer sitting at the far left of the table speaks

Lawyer
“A couple of months ago this place was worth more then triple that offer, you can’t expect us to take that much of a hit? Lets be serious here”

The Voice
“I’m being more then serious councilor. This isn’t three months ago, look around for yourself this company is dying! People in charge have seemingly up and left, the roster is half the size then it was three months ago, shows are airing late, you have TWO promotions advertising all over the NLWF and do I even have to mention the reputation this place has?”

Mr. Johnson
“For the record I have advise my client to not even bother toying with the idea of buying the NLWF.”

The Voice
“My own attorney doesn’t even want me to buy this shit hole of a promotion! I should be offering a price of one dollar! I’m being more then generous with my offer.”

The room goes silent

The Voice
“Face it fellas, you’re hands are tied at this point. You can accept my offer or end up with nothing as the NLWF closes its doors for good a second time. And believe me when I say that if this company closes there is no coming back this time.”

The lawyer sitting at the opposite end of Mr. Johnson speaks

Lawyer
“With the NLWF on its death bed, why do you want to take this risk and buy the company?”

The Voice
“Because I’m the only one who can honestly dig this company out of the grave that your clients all dug for it! Now if there are no more questions I would like for each of you to sign those documents making this sale official”

Lawyer
“I have to talk to my client before making any decision to sell”

Mr. Johnson
“Can you even locate your client?”

The voice cuts in before the legal talk turns into the blame game

The Voice
“If you don’t sign those papers right now, then I’ll have to take my offer off the table. There is no time to think! This place is one show away from being a fucking ghost town!”

Everyone at the table signs the documents and Mr. Johnson then signs his name to the lawyer’s copies, as Mr. Johnson drops a suit case in front of each representative. Each one opens it up and finds the cases filled with cash   

The Voice
“It’s been a pleasure talking to you all, if you would kindly take your money and get the fuck out of my arena please. I have a promotion to save!”

On cue they shut the cases and walk out of the conference room each looking like they’ve been raped in the asshole but none of them said a word.

Tommy Cornell: Some one bought this place? I was sure we were heading for the unemployment line

John Greed: I had my food stamp application all ready filled out

Tommy Cornell: But whose are new boss?

John Greed: Guess we are going to have to wait and find out with the rest of the world

Messiah by Dead Celebrity Status booms through the speakers and cuts off Tommy and John as the lights dim throughout the arena and smoke rises from the entrance ramp. A moment after a huge pop from the audience, Hostyle Jones comes out from behind the stage curtain with Nick Ridicule strapped and muzzled into the Greyview roll'a'bed with straitjacket attached...

John Greed : Hostyle is making sure that Nick competes, tonight!

Tommy Cornell: Not sure if he should, how can you trust your partner when you damn near burnt him alive?

While wheeling Nick Ridicule down the stage, Hostyle stops and spins the roll'a'bed toward him looking in Nick's face, grabbing his cheeks...

As the camer zooms in, Hostyle Jones can be heard...

Hostyle Jones
Nick, if you come up short I'm gonna' kill everyone that you love motherfucka'! Test me, you know I will do it!!

Tommy Cornell: Well there it is, Nick has no choice but to compete.

John Greed: Is Hostyle trying to lose the tag-team championship?

Hostyle Jones wheels Nick Ridicule down to the ringside area, and unlatches the straps to the roll'a'bed causing Nick Ridicule to stumble out forward and almost fall. Hostyle Jones grabs Nick Ridicule by the back of the strayjacket before he can hit the floor and tugs him upward.

Brenton attempts to walk toward Hostyle and Nick from inside the ring, but the referee stands in his path arguing with him. A moment later, the strayjacket is taken off of Nick Ridicule, and Hostyle Jones rolls into the ring...

John Greed: Hostyle and Brenton Cyrus are going to start this match off, considering the bad blood. They both can't wait to get their hands on each other!

Tommy Cornell: Yeah, Hostyle wants Brenton Cyrus so bad he attacked Ashley Matthews earlier tonight, sending her on an ambulance ride to the hospital!

Hostyle Jones looks at Brenton Cyrus who stares across at him. He then looks at Nick Ridicule, waving him into the ring with his arm...

Nick Ridicule hops the ropes and then charges at Brenton Cyrus, leveling him with a clothesline. Psycho reacts by beginning to climb through the ring ropes. As Psycho leans through the ropes, Hostyle Jones runs forward and jumps into the air, catching Psycho head with a huge ax kick on the way down.

Psycho slumps between the second and third rope as Nick Ridicule keeps his momentum by rebounding off the opposite side of the ring. Hostyle Jones then drops to all fours, allowing Ridicule to take a boost step off of his back and volt into the air. While in air Nick Ridicule extends his body out feet first, dropkicking Psycho in the top of the head, causing him to fall outside the ring.

Tag Team Superfight
Global Annihilation Tournament PsychoWorldHeavyweightChampionship
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Global Annihilation Tournament Undisputed
NLWF Undisputed Championship

[vs]

Global Annihilation Tournament NLWFWorldTagTeamKings
World Crowned Tag Team Titles
Psycho + Brenton Cyrus [vs] Hostyle Jones + Nick Ridicule

[DING DING]

John Greed: These guys want to brawl!

Tommy Cornell: Well we know that the Human Highlight Reels and Reign Of Chaos have been having issues. This is a perfect match to settle them.

Hostyle stands up and gets clotheslined to the mat by Brenton Cyrus who has just recovered. Brenton runs forward and attempts a clothesline on Nick Ridicule, but Nick ducks the clothesline and catches Brenton Cyrus with a neckbreaker counter. Nick then looks at Psycho who is climbing to his feet outside the ring...

THERE HE GOES!!

Nick Ridicule does a vaulting body press outside of the ring landing on Psycho causing both men to the ringside floor. Both men begin to roll around on the floor regathering themselves. While Hostyle Jones and Brenton Cyrus are both coming to a stand in the middle of the ring.

As Brenton Cyrus gets to a stand, Hostyle knees him in the ribs and then sends him into the turnbuckle. Brenton hits the turnbuckle back first, leaning against it. Hostyle runs forward and jumps into the air as he gets to the corner, grabbing Brenton by the back of the head and driving a knee into his forehead.

John Greed: Huge knee to the forehead of Brenton Cyrus!

Tommy Cornell: I tell you what; I'm amazed at how well Ridicule and Jones are doing as a team.

After the knee, Hostyle keeps the back of Brenton's head held and darts forward turning one-eighty degrees and dropping Brenton Cyrus face first on the ring mat with running bulldog. Hostyle Jones then hops to his feet and looks at Nick Ridicule and Psycho who are tussling in a test of might outside the ring.

With a huge boost of speed Hostyle Jones clears the top rope and does a swanton bomb over the ropes landing on both men. All three individuals begin to roll around in pain outside the ring, while Brenton is still on the mat trying to shake off the bulldog from Hostyle Jones.

John Greed: Hostyle Jones took out his partner in the process.

Tommy Cornell: Everybody is down!!

Brenton Cyrus begins to climb to his feet in the ring, while Hostyle Jones begins to pull himself to his feet by gripping the ring with his hands. As Hostyle Jones comes to a stand outside the ring, Brenton rushes forward and slides to the mat, catching Hostyle Jones in the face with a baseball slide. Hostyle drops to a knee holding his chin while Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the ring.

As Brenton grabs Hostyle Jones under the arm in an attempt to lift him up, Nick Ridicule runs forward and hammers Brenton in the back with a elbow, causing him to let go of Hostyle Jones. Brenton Cyrus turns and takes a swing and Nick Ridicule, but Nick blocks his strike with his forearm and then gives him a chop the chest. Nick Ridicule grips at Brenton Cyrus wrist with both hands and attempts to sling him into the turnbuckle, but Cyrus counters it by pulling Nick Ridicule toward him and driving a knee into his ribs. This causes Nick Ridicule to slump forward.

Brenton Cyrus locks Nick Ridicule up in suplex position and waits for a moment as Psycho steps forward after recovering and also locks Ridicule in a suplex set up. Both men lift Nick Ridicule into the air and send him crashing to the concrete floor with a huge suplex.

John Greed: What a powerful double suplex from Psycho and Cyrus!

Tommy Cornell: That could have broken Ridicule's back. Wait, where in the hell is Hostyle Jones going??

Hostyle begins to climb himself under the ring. He gets three fouths of the way under the ring before Psycho grabs Hostyle Jones by his leg and pulls him out from under the apron. Upon Hostyle Jones return he swings upward and cracks a kendo stick over Psychos head that he had taken from under the ring.

Brenton runs over and stomps the ribs of Hostyle Jones, causing him to drop the Kendo stick while Psycho holds his head stumbling backward. Brenton looks down at Hostyle and then reaches down and grabs the kendo stick.

Brenton steps over Hostyle and lifts the kendo stick high into the air. As he swings the kendo stick down on Hostyle Jones ribs, the NLWF audience begins to count...

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

As Brenton Cyrus attempts a seventh strike to Hostyle Jones ribs he is caught off guard by a spear into the barricade from Nick Ridicule, causing him to drop the kendo stick, and lean against the barricade.

Nick then grabs Psycho by the wrist who has just recently came to a stand and irish whips him into Brenton Cyrus, causing the two teammates to collide. As Psycho comes stumbling back, Nick Ridicule attempts to strike Psycho, but Psycho catches his hand and then grabs Ridicule by the thighs and jumps forward smashing him back first on the concrete with a huge spinebuster.

John Greed: Psycho finally getting some momentum going.

Tommy Cornell: Well, every superstar knows that you can never count Psycho out. Prime example of why this man is the World Heavyweight Champion.

Brenton Cyrus steps forward still groggy and gets rolled up in a cradle pin outside the ring by Hostyle Jones who had just climbed to a knee a moment sooner.

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT

Brenton Cyrus kicks out and both men roll to their feet and face eachother. Psycho runs forward and boots Hostyle Jones in the back of the head while his back is turned, causing him to fall to the floor on his stomach.

Brenton then points at the ground, telling Psycho to lift Hostyle Jones to his feet. As Psycho begins to lift Jones to his feet, Brenton picks the kendo stick up once more. Psycho grips Hostyle's arms holding Hostyle Jones in front of him facing Brenton Cyrus.

Brenton takes a step back and swings the kendo stick forward...

CRACK

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

John Greed: Brenton Cyrus just snapped that kendo stick in half over Psycho's head!!

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones ducked the hit at the last possible second, and with that Psycho could be out cold.

Brenton Cyrus drops the kendo stick and grips his head in disbelief...

Hostyle Jones takes the oppertunity to knee Brenton Cyrus in the ribs and lift him into the air in a tombstone position, while locking him in a package variation. Hostyle drops down, landing a sit-out finish, connecting a Go Fuck Yourself to Brenton Cyrus on the concrete floor.

Brenton drops forward as Hostyle Jones extends his arm forward and locks Brenton's leg for the pin...

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT

John Greed: Hostyle just landed a Go Fuck Youself on the concrete floor, and still- Brenton Cyrus kicks out!

Tommy Cornell: That is unreal, I thought it was over, but Brenton got a shoulder up at the last possible second.

All four men roll around in pain on the floor for a moment, and then they slowly begin the climb to their feet. As they stand, Psycho gives Hostyle Jones a rake to the eyes, while Nick Ridicule kicks Brenton Cyrus in the midsection. Psycho then drops Hostyle Jones head first to the ringside floor while Nick Ridicule drops Brenton Cyrus on his back with a vicious scoop slam.

Psycho and Nick Ridicule look at each other and then begin the exchange...

Psycho to Ridicule... Ridicule to Psycho... Psycho to Ridicule... Ridicule to Psycho... Psycho to Ridicule...

Psycho gets the upper hand connecting another punch to the head of Nick Ridicule. Psycho then grabs Nick by his hair and whips him into the ring through the bottom rope. Psycho rolls into the ring after Nick Ridicule. Psycho lifts Nick to his feet and then stuffs his head between his legs in a powerbomb position. Psycho locks the double underhooks for a pedigree set up. Then Psycho drops Nick Ridicule face first to the mat with a sit-out pedigree.

Psycho slowly rolls Nick Ridicule over directly from the position they landed and lifts his leg into the air for a pinfall attempt.

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT

Johnny Greed: Now it's Ridicule pulling a last second kick-out.

Tommy Cornell: We're going to be in for a long match, because I don't think any of these guys want to take a pinfall!

Brenton Cyrus comes to a stand outside the ring and attempts to roll into the ring, but is pulled away by Hostyle Jones who begins to reign left and right hand to his face. Hostyle grabs Brenton Cyrus by the back of the head and sends him stumbling into the barricade with a whip. Brenton slouches over the guardrail as Hostyle Jones lunges forward with a forearm to his back. Hostyle Jones then grabs Brenton Cyrus and flips him over the barricade into the crowd, following after him...

Meanwhile, Psycho and Ridicule throw down in the ring. Psycho lifts Ridicule to his feet and then gives him a chop sending him leaning against the ropes. Psycho then sends Nick Ridicule into the other ropes with an irish whip. Nick rebounds back in Psychos direction and gets lifting into the air quickly and drops the mat with a tilt a whirl slam.

Psycho backs up and watches as Nick Ridicule grabs at his back, rolling around on the canvas.

Hostyle Jones and Brenton Cyrus continue to brawl through the audience...

Hostyle Jones lifts Brenton to his feet, only to get elbowed in the ribs. Brenton Cyrus lifts Hostyle Jones into the air and spins him dropping him down back first across his knee with a painful back breaker. Brenton then looks at the action in the ring while Hostyle slowly attempts a climb to his feet...

John Greed: These four guys are brawling all over!!

Tommy Cornell: We have a fight on our hands, John, that's for sure!!

In ring, in a powerbomb attempt from Psycho, he is sent dropping to the mat from a back body drop from Nick Ridicule. Nick then runs into the ring ropes and bounces off, rebounding and dropping a leg across Psycho's neck.

In the crowd, Brenton fires a wild right hand at Hostyle Jones while he comes to a stand. Hostyle Jones blocks the right hand and drives an elbow into Brento Cyrus cranium. Hostyle Jones then waves his hand in motion asking an NLWF audience member to stand from his seat. After the audience member stands up, Hostyle Jones picks the chair up and tosses it to Brenton Cyrus who catches it. Hostyle then does a front flip dropkick into the chair sending it smashing into Brenton Cyrus's face.

John Greed: Brenton Cyrus just met a steel chair with his face!

Tommy Cornell: Well, the NLWF promised a superfight, and it's living up to it so far...

As Psycho comes to a stand in the ring Nick Ridicule runs forward and jumps into the air, spinning and catching him in the chin with a spinning back elbow. Both men crash the mat, but Nick Ridicule quickly gets to his feet getting a second wind...

He taunts Psycho as Psycho climbs to a knee and then to staggered stand. Nick Ridicule waits for Psycho to throw a punch and then ducks it, gripping Psycho from behind and lifting him into the air, tossing him down back first with a german suplex...

As Hostyle Jones begins to drag a dazed and bleeding Brenton Cyrus through the audience, he comes to a ladder leading to the lip of the balcony fifteen feet up. Hostyle lets go of Brenton Cyrus's arm and walks toward the ladder, beginning to climb it.

Meanwhile in ring, Psycho picks Nick Ridicule up by his hair and sticks his head between his arm in a ddt set-up. Psycho then locks both arms and drops the top of Nick Ridicules head to the mat with a double arm ddt. Psycho rolls Nick over and hooks his leg.

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT

John Greed: Another near fall on Ridicule!

Tommy Cornell: I tell you, Jones and Cyrus better get back to the ring, because they won't be able to make no kind of save from a pinfall or submission in the audience...

Psycho sits up and looks around the arena and then looks across at Nick Ridicule who is laying on his back. Meanwhile, Hostyle Jones and Brenton Cyrus continue to wage war in the crowd. Hostyle makes it three-fourths of the way to the top of the balcony before his leg is grabbed by Brenton Cyrus who had began to persue Jones a few moments sooner. Hostyle Jones attempts to shake his leg free as Brenton begins to climb closer. Psycho lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and then drives an elbow into the top of his skull, causing him to drop to a knee. Psycho points his finger at Nick in a gun form and lets it fire...

BANG...

Nick Ridicule ducks Psycho's kick at the last possible moment, grabbing Psychos foot and twisting, dropping him down to the mat, locking him in an ankle-lock submission...

John Greed: Psycho's ankle could have broken from the impact...

Tommy Cornell: Submission hold locked in Psycho could tap-out!!

As Nick Ridicule has the ankle lock locked in on Psycho, Hostyle Jones and Brenton are still exchanging blows on the top of the ladder leading to the balcony in the audience. Brenton Cyrus gets the upper hand and then smashes Hostyle Jones head against the balcony floor. Hostyle Jones goes to topple backward off the ladder, but Brenton Cyrus grabs at his head with an Epiphany, jumping from the ladder as well. As Brenton and Hostyle come crashing off of the ladder, Hostyle grips the front of Brenton Cyrus's face. During impact, both Hostyle Jones and Brenton Cyrus are sent crashing through the set of speakers below...

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

John Greed: I wonder who felt the impact more?

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones with a Lobotomy on Brenton Cyrus, Brenton Cyrus with an Epiphany!! Holy Shit is right, NLWF!!!

Both men lay unresponsive from the crash, while Nick Ridicule still has the ankle lock submission locked in on Psycho in the ring. Psycho digs his hands into the mat and lifts himself a bit, beginning a crawl to the ropes. Nick cranks the ankle harder in an attempt to stop Psycho from climbing, but Psycho continues to crawl. Psycho reaches his arm out stretching forward, just managing to grab the rope with his hand.

Nick hold the ankle lock in for a while, giving the referee a hassle to remove the hold, before he finally releases Psycho's ankle reluctantly. Nick Ridicule looks around the arena and then rolls out of the ring, while Psycho takes to time to stretch his ankle out a bit on the ring mat. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring, and upon his return, his hands clench a steel chair. Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and comes to a stand, swinging the chair down overtop Psycho. Psycho kicks his foot forward before impact, causing the steel chair to rebound and smack Nick in the face. Nick stumbles backward landing backfirst on the canvas.

Meanwhile, movement comes from the audience...

John Greed: Brenton Cyrus is showing signs of life, but Hostyle Jones seems to still be out cold...

Tommy Cornell: ... or dead?

Brenton looks in the ring as Psycho and Nick Ridicule both stand after a slow and painful climb to both feet. Nick Ridicule comes forward with a superman punch, but Psycho ducks out of the way and lifts Nick Ridicule over his head in a Death Valley driver setup. Brenton begins to limp through the crowd in attempts to make it to the ring. In ring, Psycho takes a couple steps to the right with Nick Ridicule still in Death Valley driver position, and lines himself up with the chair laying on the ring mat. Psycho then attempts to drop Ridicule with a Death Valley Driver, but Ridicule slides over Psychos head, locking him in DDT position and dropping him head first onto the chair with a DDT.

John Greed: Big counter by Ridicule!

Tommy Cornell: DDT onto the chair, goodnight Psycho!!

Brenton Cyrus hops over the barricade while Nick Ridicule locks Psycho up for a pin in the ring.

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT

Psycho manages to kick out, while Brenton Cyrus finally makes it back into the ring. Ridicule sits up and looks up at Benton, but gets caught with a knee to the chin before he can react. Brenton looks over at Psycho and walks over, helping him to his feet. Both men then look at Nick Ridicule as he struggles to stand.

John Greed: Wait, Hostyle Jones is getting up...

Tommy Cornell: Nick Ridicule isn't going to be outnumbered for long.

As Hostyle begins to make the slow, hard walk to the ring, Brenton lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet while Psycho gets the steel chair. Brenton Cyrus holds Nick up, while Psycho lunges forward and swings the chair, smacking it across Nick Ridicules head, forming a dent in the steel. Nick drops to the mat as the crowd goes crazy due to Hostyle Jones, using the audience to his advantage and starts to make his way to the barricade via crowd surfing.

Brenton Cyrus steps over and picks Nick Ridicule up slowly. Brenton Cyrus kicks Nick in the stomach, causing him to fold and then drops him down with The Epiphany jawbreaker...

John Greed: Epiphany!!

Meanwhile, Hostyle Jones has just made his way back staggering into the ring. As Brenton Cyrus steps forward Hostyle Jones locks him up in a package tombstone piledriver, dropping him down with a sit-out finish...

Tommy Cornell: Go Fuck Yourself!!

As Hostyle Jones climbs to his feet, Psycho is awaiting him from behind. Psycho grabs Hostyle's wrist and spins him forward picking him up in a death valley driver set up. Psycho then flips Hostyle off of his shoulder sending him backfirst to the mat with a death valley driver, but also driving an elbow into his chest upon completion...

John Greed: Livid Atrocity!!

After impact, Psycho slowly puts his arm over Hostyle Jones for a pinfall...

-1-

-2-

-DENIED-

The match continues, as Nick Ridicule makes his way to a knee and dives over laying an elbow across the back of Psycho. The champ begins to climb to his feet as Nick Ridicule begins to climb up to a stand using the ring ropes as a crutch. As both superstars make it to their feet, Nick Ridicule rushes toward Psycho and swings a wild fist, Psycho ducks under Ridicules shot and drops him to the mat with a neck breaker. Psycho then stands up with a second wind and makes his way toward the steel chair on the ring mat while Nick Ridicule struggles to get to his feet.

As Nick stands, Psycho rams him in the ribs with the steel chair, and then smacks it over his head. This causes Nick Ridicule to lean down as Psycho drops the chair and sets Nick Ridicule in powerbomb position.

John Greed: I think Psycho is going for the kill right here...

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones is still down after the hell his had endured!

Psycho goes to drop forward and connect two knees across the back of Nick Ridicule, but Nick Ridicule slips down rolling back into powerbomb position with his head between Psychos leg. Nick fights Psycho from lifting him once more. After another blocked attempt by Nick Ridicule, Psycho locks in double underhooks dropping Nick Ridicule face first with a sitout pedigree...

Psycho makes the cover on Nick Ridicule...

-1-

-2-

DENIED

Hostyle Jones leans forward upon standing to his feet and does a dropping headbutt to Psycho causing the referee to stop the count. Psycho rolls off of Nick and takes a breather as Hostyle Jones begins to stand up. Hostyle Jones looks at Psycho, but notices Brenton Cyrus getting up out of the corner of his eye. Hostyle Jones ignores Psycho and jolts at Brenton Cyrus spearing him through the ropes and out onto the ringside floor.

John Greed: Hostyle wants to destroy Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy Cornell: He said it, he meant it!

As Psycho stands to his feet he looks at Nick Ridicule who is still laying on the mat. He then looks outside the ring at the brawl continuing between Jones and Cyrus. Hostyle Jones starts to roll Brenton Cyrus under the ring after coming to stand. Psycho then begins to climb out of the ring in an attempt to help Brenton Cyrus.

John Greed: What in the hell is Hostyle Jones doing? He's attempting to roll Cyrus under the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: I don't know, maybe he's dragging him to hell like he said he was going to do?[/b]

Hostyle Jones fully pushes Brenton under the ring apron and begins to lean down, pulling the apron up and sliding himself under the ring. Psycho grabs Hostyle Jones ankle just before he can make it under the ring with Cyrus. Psycho pulls Hostyle Jones away from the ring and reaches down to lift Hostyle Jones by his shoulder, but Hostyle Jones pulls his hand from under his shirt revealing the Hand Of God wrapped in barbed wire with nails sticking through it. Hostyle Jones lunges it sideways and impales it into the side of Psycho's neck.

Hostyle pulls the Hand from Psychos neck as Psycho falls to the ringside floor. Hostyle Jones looks around with a sinister grin to the NLWF audience...

USE THE HAND... USE THE HAND... USE THE HAND...

Hostyle Jones fully stands to his feet and then spreads Psychos legs. After speading Psychos legs he slaps the hand of god down viciously into Psychos groin, causing Psycho to roll onto his stomach and cup his private area.

Hostyle Jones then walks to the ring apron and looks under the ring.

As Hostyle Jones does this, Brenton Cyrus comes out from under the other side of the ring and rolls into the ring to Nick Ridicule who is just getting up resting on one knee. Brenton Cyrus runs toward Nick, but Nick nudges an elbow into Brentons ribs to stop his momentum. Nick Ridicule then stands to his feet and grabs Brenton Cyrus by the back of the head as Hostyle Jones rolls into the ring. Nick Ridicule flings him in Hostyles direction as Hostyle Jones lifts Brenton Cyrus and drops his head to the mat with a nail in the coffin.

John Greed: A Nail In The Coffin, Hostyle Jones changed the momentum of many matches with this move.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho has recovered and is rolling into the ring though, John!!

Hostyle Jones reaches down and begins to lift Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Psycho charges forward, and Hostyle Jones drops Brenton back to the mat in the nick of time dropping Psycho to the mat with a drop toe hold. Hostyle Jones then reaches for Psychos wrists while Psycho is stomach first on the mat. Hostyle Jones grips both wrist and quickly x's Psychos wrists around his neck cranking upward on them locking him the modified camel clutch submission...

John Greed: Psycho is locked in the Stray Jacket!

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones has it locked in tight!!

Psycho lets out a grunt of pain as he tries to use his body weight to drop to the ring mat and break the hold, but Hostyle tugs harder, causing a tug o war motion to begin. Brenton Cyrus and Nick Ridicule begin to crawl to their feet as Hostyle Jones has the Stray Jacket cranked in on Psycho. Brenton Cyrus charges toward Hostyle to help Psycho, but Nick Ridicule grabs Brentons wrist, before he can make it there and Irish whips him into the corner of the ring.

The referee begins to examine Psycho as he still attempts to fight off the submission...

Nick rushes toward Brenton Cyrus in the corner of the ring, but Brenton moves just in time, causing Nick Ridicule to hit the post and come stumbling back. Psycho lets out a yell as the referee drops closer to the mat to ask him if he gives up. As Nick stumbles backward into Brenton Cyrus, Brenton lifts Nick Ridicule from behind and sends him to the ring mat with a German suplex. Psycho begins to grow weaker and starts to fight less as Hostyle Jones falls back with him, wrapping his legs around Psychos waist to lock the hold in checkmate...

John Greed: Psycho might have no choice but to either tap-out or pass out!!

Tommy Cornell: He already looks to be fading.

All of a sudden Hostyle Jones begins to convulse and squirm around on the ground releasing the hold from Psycho as Brenton climbs from the ground and runs forward diving back to the mat, driving an elbow into Hostyle Jones chest...

John Greed: What in the hell just happened to Hostyle Jones? Did he just have a seizure?

Tommy Cornell: I don't know, he had the match damn near won! Psycho was fading out!!

Brenton grabs Hostyle Jones under his bicep and lifts him slowly to his feet. As he stands Hostyle Jones to his feet, Hostyle begins to convulse once more while Brenton drops him to the mat with an Epiphany. Brenton Cyrus drops down to make the cover the cover on Hostyle...

-1-

-2-

Ashley Matthews

Hold on one second, Brenton!

Psycho finishes climbing to his feet as the referee stops the count and looks up the ring ramp to the stage. Brenton climbs off of Hostyle and also looks to the stage as Ashley Matthews comes out from behind the curtain with ME security escorts. She holds the shock controller into the air and presses the button, causing Hostyle Jones to convulse on the ring mat once more and let out a yell of pain...

Ashley Matthews
I want the two of you to destroy them, while I watch! Especially him... The match is over when I say it's over.

Brenton walks over to Psycho as a smirk stretches across both of their faces. They both turn and walk toward Hostyle Jones. Psycho plants his boot across Hostyle Jones neck and applies pressure causing Hostyle Jones to kick his legs around on the mat. Nick Ridicule makes his way to his feet and Brenton Cyrus charges forward delivering a clothesline knocking Nick Ridicule out of the ring.

Psycho lifts Hostyle Jones to his feet, and tucks Hostyle Jones head between his legs. Psycho lifts Hostyle into the air for a powerbomb as Brenton runs forward. Psycho drops Hostyle Jones back across his knees into a backbreaker as Brenton Cyrus wraps his arms around Hostyles neck deliveringa neckbreaker...

John Greed: Come on, really?

Tommy Cornell: This isn't the superfight that the NLWF fans wanted!!

The arena roars as Robbie Hart steps out onto the stage with Marley Jones and a gang of Ape Shit Army members in monkey masks. Ashley turns and acknowledges Robbie Harts presence as the M.E security guards line up tight next to her. Ashely takes a step toward Robbie Hart while talking...

Ashley Matthews
Remember what I told you, Hart. You will be banned from ever wrestling on MEN TV if you help him!!

Robbie Hart looks around the arena torn between the decision he has to make, while Brenton Cyrus and Psycho deliver an onslaught of blows to Hostyle Jones in the ring...

Ashley Matthews
That's right, think about it while you watch him suffer.

Robbie Harts eyes widen as he cocks a fist back and begins to step toward Ashley Matthews. M.E security get ready to defend her, but are caught off guard when Marley Jones steps in from the side and slaps Ashley Matthews across the face causing her to tumble backward down the ramp.

Anarchy begins throughout the arena...

John Greed: It is crazy out here!!

Tommy Cornell: There's brawls all over the arena!

M.E security and the Ape Shit Army members begin to brawl on the stage while Marley stalks Ashley Matthews down the ring ramp as she attempts to make it to her feet. Meanwhile in the ring, Hostyle pulls himself to a knee wiping blood from his mouth with a smirk across his face. Brenton Cyrus steps toward Hostyle Jones with a steel chair in hand and swings it back...

The fans roar as Robbie Hart has seen enough, flying down the ring ramp and sliding into the ring.

Psycho reaches for Robbie Hart but Robbie Hart blocks him off and drops him to ring mat with a heavy right hand. Robbie Hart then reaches out and grabs the chair from Brenton Cyrus before he can swing it forward. Brenton turns around and as he does he is cracked in the face by Robbie Hart with the steel chair. Robbie then walks over to Hostyle and begins to help him to his feet. As this is happening, Marley Jones jumps onto Ashley Matthews ringside and begins slamming the back of her head against the floor while tightly gripping her hair in her hands.

John Greed: CATFIGHT!

Tommy Cornell: This is wild, I'm surprised that the referee is still focused on the match.

Robbie Hart then slides out of the ring and bends down reaching under the apron. A moment later, Robbie Hart slides back into the ring with bolt cutters while Hostyle reaches down to the mat and picks the chair up. Psycho goes to get up, but Hostyle Jones drives the edge of the chair into the side of his head causing him to fall to the mat once more.

Robbie Hart walks over to Hostyle Jones and spins him around, using his hand to direct him to lean down. Robbie Hart grips the bolt cutters, opening them up and placing them on the lock of the shock collar around Hostyle Jones neck.

A snap echos around the arena and shortly after, Hostyle Jones is pulling the shock collar from his neck, tossing it to the ground.

John Greed: He's out!

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones is out of the shock collar thanks to Robbie Hart!!

Hostyle Jones smirks, limping over to Brenton Cyrus and lifting him to his feet while Robbie Hart goes outside of the ring to check on Nick Ridicule. Also outside the ring, the war between Marley Jones and Ashley Matthews continues as Marley Jones lets go of Ashley Matthews and walks toward the remote to the shock collar that she had previously dropped. While this is going on a slam is heard against the mat as Hostyle Jones drops Brenton Cyrus head first onto the steel chair with a sit-out package tombstone...

John Greed: Now all Hostyle has to do is get the pinfall here.

Tommy Cornell: That last Go Fuck Yourself that he just pulled off could have been the last of the gas in Hostyle Jone's tank though?

Psycho, Brenton Cyrus and Hostyle Jones both lay bloody, beaten, and battered on the canvas almost motionless only moving a slight bit every so often. Meanwhile on the outside of the ring, Robbie Hart rolls a groggy Nick Ridicule into the ring. Once in the ring, Nick Ridicule reaches his hand forward hooking the leg of Brenton Cyrus as the referee drops to the mat.

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT

John Greed: Wow, the match continues...

Tommy Cornell: It looks like things are slowly getting back to order. The only scuffle left in sight is Marley Jones and Ashley Matthews.

As this is said, Marley Jones slides Ashley Matthews into the ring. All four men begin to make a slow climb to their feet at this point. Hostyle Jones is the first one to his feet slowly followed by Psycho. Hostyle Jones runs forward and jumps into the air attempting a vaulting body press, but is caught in air by Psycho. Psycho then lifts Hostyle Jones from a body slam position over his head into the Death Valley driver position. Hostyle attempts to fight it off, driving an elbow into the side of Psychos head. Psycho stumbles a bit and loses footing causing Hostyle Jones to swing off of him and drop him down into the backstabber into the cranium.

John Greed: Lobotomy!!

Tommy Cornell: What a chain of counters, What in the hell is Hostyle Jones doing now?

Hostyle Jones slowly stands to his feet while Brenton Cyrus and Nick Ridicule begin a slow blow for blow battle. Hostyle Jones looks at the two men duking it out, and then draws his attention to Ashley Matthews who is balled up in the corner of the ring in fear. Hostyle Jones walks toward Ashley Matthews. Ashley attempts to roll out of the ring, but blocks her path standing on the outside of the ring in her path. She looks back into the ring and screams as Hostyle Jones grabs her by the hair.

Hostyle Jones lifts Ashley Matthews to her feet and slowly spins her around. Brenton Cyrus attempts to save her by abandoning the slugfest, but Nick Ridicule pulls him back. Hostyle Jones looks around the arena and then signals to Robbie pointing at the chair to the side of him. Robbie Hart slides into the ring and picks up the steel chair from the canvas.

Hostyle Jones then pulls Ashley Matthews backward while jumping in the air while Robbie drops to his knees and extends the chair outward. As Hostyle Jones pulls back and drops he drives the chair extended outward by Robbie Hart into her skull with both knees landing a Lobotomy...

John Greed: That's payback right there!

Tommy Cornell: Lobotomy on Ashley Matthews!!

Meanwhile, on the otherside of the ring, Nick attempts to irish whip Brenton Cyrus into the ropes, but Brenton counters pulling him forward and hitting him with a well timed Epiphany. Nicks body bounces off of the mat and causes him to roll on his belly. Brenton staggers to his feet winded by the counter and is grabbed by Hostyle Jones who flips Brenton Cyrus into a package tombstone position. Hostyle Jones lands the Go Fuck Yourself on Brenton Cyrus directly onto the steel chair lying on the ring mat...

John Greed: Go Fuck Yourself, Brenton Cyrus!!

Tommy Cornell: Psycho is rolling back into the ring...

Hostyle Jones catches his breath for a moment as Psycho rolls into the ring and flips Nick Ridicule onto his back. Hostyle Jones leans forward and hooks a pin on Brenton Cyrus unaware that Psycho has locked Nick up in a pinfall attempt.

The referee looks around the ring and after a moment, he drops down for the count...

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding]

Hostyle Jones sits up and looks around as Psycho rolls off of Nick Ridicule. Hostyle Jones eyes Psycho as Psycho grins and raises his hands. The referee looks at the time keeper who is confused and then walks over to the corner, signaling for the timekeeper to come to the side of the ring. The referee begins to discuss things with the time keeper and a moment later it is announced...

Timekeeper
The Winners of this match and new World Crowned Tag Team Champions...

John Greed: This is robbery, we seen this coming all week!

Tommy Cornell: We have to give a hand to Hostyle Jones, though. He was one of the best Tag Team Champions the NLWF ever had!

Timekeeper
"The Devil King", Psycho and Hostyle Jones!!

John Greed: Wow, this is unbelievable!!

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones has been Tag Team Champions with three different partners in less then a month!!

Timekeeper
Also, The new Undisputed Champion, Hostyle Jones!!

John Greed: Wow, justice has been served tonight at Global Annihilation Tournament . Hostyle Jones has regained the Undisputed Championship, but at the cost of a having an unfaithful tag team partner in Psycho and his partner Robbie Hart being banned from ever wrestling in the NLWF as long as they are one MEN Tv again!!

Tommy Cornell: What a superfight, and Ashley Matthews is still down!

WINNER BY PINFALL: PSYCHO AND HOSTYLE JONES

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down