NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♠One Warren Nation♠

Go down

♠One Warren Nation♠ Empty ♠One Warren Nation♠

Post by Warren Bates May 19th 2013, 11:06 am

♠One Warren Nation♠ WBShoot_zpsc7cff1ad
"Well well well, here we are days away from One Warren Nation. The pay-per-view event where I get to form a tag team with Michael Harris whom I've watched over the years. We get to team up in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for those precious Tag Team Titles that the Human Highlight Reels hold to dearly. Now, I haven't had a chance to talk to my partner since Warrior Games, but I have been seeing all of these promos that Hostyle Jones has been cutting, even from his mental asylum. Hell even Robbie Hart and Nick Ridicule has stepped up and spoken. But no one else. I am here to change that."

"First up, let's start off with Zubaz and Blood. Two of the monsters here in the NLWF, also two dudes that are trying so hard to impress Psycho and join the Reign of Chaos. So, that being said there is no doubt in my mind that they will come to One Warren Nation and they will try to do everything in their power to dominate and show their worth for the Reign of Chaos. Face it fellas, you don't stand a chance in proving your worth. You are going against one of the most destructive tag teams to grace this business, Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart. You are facing one of the most destructive men, Nick Ridicule and whoever his partner may be. And then you have got myself and you've got my partner Michael Harris. Now, come on. I know I am new to this promotion, but I have been a wrestling fan my entire life. I know the way it works, hell I am a second generation wrestler. I know this business. You two? Sure you will have some good spots, sure you might make some of us bleed, but as far as winning and walking out with those Tag Team Titles? Nah, isn't happening. And hey, after you get your asses handed to you maybe you can run off to Psycho and try and pledge to the Reign again. But here is what I am hoping...he beats your sorry asses for even thinking you've showed any kind of worth."

"Then there is Nick Ridicule and his mystery partner. So who is it going to be Nick? Do you even really have a lot of options of people that would actually team with you? I mean, haven't you made a name for yourself as being a loner? I may be wrong, so correct me if I am. I know you are good, I've seen your matches. I have seen the way you can destroy inside that ring. And I will admit, this is my first TLC match in my career. But don't let that fool you. I've wrestled in Japan. I know how to get hardcore when I need to. Nick, most of your focus has been on James Shark, Hostyle Jones. Hell, even the Human Highlight Reels have over looked Warren Bates. It seems that everyone in this match is counting me out. Over looking me and underestimating me. That's cool though. Why? Simple, when I step into that ring with men that over look me, I show them just how much they have fucked up. I mean, look at Mercer Snow. I hold two wins over him in one night. He underestimated me and now I bet he is regretting that even to this day. Look, Nick...I like you, I respect you. I do. You are a great competitor and sharp on the microphone. But when it comes to Warren Bates becoming a double champion in just a short time of being signed to the NLWF...well....even the great Nick Ridicule won't step in my way and stop my destiny. You got that? Good."

"And then there is the Tag Team Champions themselves. The tag team that has been making headlines and dominating the NLWF Tag Team division. And rightfully so I might add. You two have been an unstoppable force. A great tag team and great champions. I won't let that go unnoticed...I'd be a fool if I did. I would also be a fool if I said that you two don't stand a chance at One Warren Nation. I know your intentions are to retain your titles and continue on to make your legacy even greater. I get that. But here is the thing...Warren Bates isn't some dude that you are just going to step all over and go right through. Nah, that isn't happening. I mean on one hand you got Robbie Hart who is too infatuated with himself and doing some Wrestling with Love game show trying to find some strange and turn it into some familiar, instead on focusing more on retaining the titles. Then on the other hand you have the almighty Hostyle Jones. Motherfucker Jones I like to call him. The same guy who in the same night that he won the Undisputed Championship....got admitted to the nut house and wasn't even able to enjoy his championship win. Hostyle you talk up a lot of shit homie. I mean, mainly it's all on Nick Ridicule and my tag team partner Michael Harris....but still. And don't get me wrong, I know you can back it up. But once again we step into that little problem of where you are over looking me. I am the ASWA/NLWF XXX Champion. I am the son of Chicago. I am Warren Bates! And Hostyle Jones, at One Warren Nation I will show you just who the fuck I am and just what the fuck I can do inside that ring! If you think for one second that I am afraid of your murderous nut house ass, you better think again home boy. I came to the NLWF to show my perfection in this sport. To show my dominance. And you have the pleasure of being one of the wrestlers that I get to use to show just that. At One Warren Nation, all of you will realize and know one thing....I'm simply BETTER THAN YOU!"

Warren Bates
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Kansas
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down