NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KING of the THRONE

Go down

KING of the THRONE Empty KING of the THRONE

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 11th 2013, 1:07 pm

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-KING of the THRONE-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

The King of the Throne Pay Per View event begins fading in from black to the opening video. A broken down, ravaged, grunge version of England is shown. Old newspapers blowing down the street show the main headline reading No Limit Wrestling Federation comes to London, England. A soft voice of a woman howls in the wind, singing gently.

The Land of No Limit is broken down,
Broken down, broken down.
The Land of No Limit is broken down,
My fair Federation.

The shot transitions to videos from Warrior Games of Psycho becoming the World Heavyweight Wrestling champion, finishing off Brenton Cyrus with The Execution. He’s shown lifting the sledgehammer over his head before bringing it down into the championship belt on the stage smashing it with a sinister smile on his face.

Build it up with blood on canvas,
Blood on canvas, blood on canvas,
Build it up with blood on canvas,
My fair Federation.

Robbie Hart rising out of the flames in slow motion is shown, lifting from the broken table and ring steps. The ending of the match continues to be shown in reverse slow motion as Robbie Hart moves up to the shoulders of Nick Ridicule who runs backwards off the steps back to the corner of the ring.

Blood on canvas will wash away,
Wash away, wash away,
Blood on canvas will wash away,
My fair Federation.

James Shark and Brooklyn Carter are shown after their match hugging in the ring. A flash and they are both laid out on the canvas, their championship belts nearby.

Build it up with silver and gold,
Silver and gold, silver and gold,
Build it up with silver and gold,
My fair Federation.

The crowning of new champions of the No Limit Wrestling Federation are shown from over the anarchy, marking the rise of several prominent title holders.

Silver and gold will be stolen away,
Stolen away, stolen away,
Silver and gold will be stolen away,
My fair Federation.

Those champions are all shown falling to someone else as the anarchy era progressed.

Build it up with Respect,
Respect, Respect.
Build it up with Respect,
My fair Federation.

The destruction from the anarchy era of NLWF is shown in a blast of highlights from City of Evil all the way to Warrior Games with all the major events in between. Brenton Cyrus taking ownership of NLWF following Tournament to the Title is shown with Respect of Wrestling banners on display behind him.

Respect will not stay,
Will not stay, will not stay,
Bricks and mortar will not stay,
My fair Federation.

A flash and Psycho is shown in the position where Brenton Cyrus was standing, the banner behind him showing the Reign of Chaos logo.

“REIGN OF CHAOS!” *Clap*Clap*Clap Clap Clap* “REIGN OF CHAOS!”
*Clap*Clap*Clap Clap Clap*

Set a man to watch all night,
Watch all night, watch all night,
Set a man to watch all night,
My fair Federation.

The rises of Michael Harris, Damien Kingston, and Miguel St-Claire are shown as they blaze through the competition, dominating over the last month and a half.

Suppose the man should fall asleep,
Fall asleep, fall asleep,
Suppose the man should fall asleep?
My fair Federation.

The scene of London is shown again, getting darker and darker. Smoke begins to fill the area as the song begins to fade in the background, the screen goes to black.

Give him a pipe to smoke all night,
Smoke all night, smoke all night,
Give him a pipe to smoke all night,
My fair Federation.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-NLWF.COM UPDATE-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
KING of the THRONE KOTTOpen
=================================

KING of the THRONE NLWFPost-1-1
King of the Throne Arena

Highlights from King of the Throne from the past are shown made to look like old school black and white. Brenton Cyrus prevailing to become the first World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion King of the Throne winner is shown, him holding the title up in the ring corner, fans holding “C-Y-R-U-S” letters in the crowd.

A year later Brenton Cyrus wins King of the Throne for the second time in a row to recapture the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and the video cuts to black.

“Long ago, one event marked what it meant to be King of the Federation. Becoming King of the Throne not only meant you were champion, but also that you would represent the upcoming era as a leader of the greater good. That event is King of the Throne, that moment will be had tonight! Welcome to the venue where it all began!”

From black the King of the Throne pay per view begins inside the King of the Throne Arena. The fans get to their feet as the show goes live cheering and holding up signs. A man stands on the stage looking out at all the people.

“Welcome to the No Limit Wrestling Federation! Welcome to King of the Throne! I am the voice of you the people and it’s about time that voice got really loud!”

The fans get loud.

Joshua Michaels

I am Joshua Michaels and I am the Law of the Land of No Limits! I represent the owner of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, NO, NOT Brenton Cyrus because as of Warrior Games he has be relieved of his rights! Under a contract he signed with Ramirez Silva it states if he did not have the World Title following Warrior Games, he would not only not get ownership of NLWF, BUT also that he would be forced.. to retire!

Tommy Cornell: Who the hell is this guy and what the hell is going on!?

John Greed: It’s true, those were the stipulations that were put in place. I just thought with all that has happened that the deal was off!

Joshua Michaels

Now the new owner of NLWF does NOT want to see that happen. Brenton Cyrus is still very young, talented, and has many more things to accomplish. Owning and running the NLWF is NOT one of those things.. He has his shot at being World Champion and now that things have changed, if he can’t get it done, this will be his last shot at the belt!

Tommy Cornell: I am so confused right now...

John Greed: NLWF has a new owner and it’s NOT BC.. it’s not Joshua whatever the hell either, but he is the law or voice or some shit.

Joshua Michaels

My first order of business.. John Greed and Tommy Cornell, you’re fired! You have been relieved of your announcers positions.

Tommy Cornell and John Greed are shown on screen. They are announcing from the mansion of Tommy Cornell.

Joshua Michaels

It’s a joke fellas. For now. Watch what you say though! Because one wrong word, could be your last. Enjoy the show everyone, and remember, I’ve got my eye on all of you!

Joshua Michaels smiles and turns to walk backstage.

KING of the THRONE KOTTJM

Tommy Cornell: I don’t give a damn who is running NLWF, Tommy Cornell will not be censored by anyone!

John Greed: YEAH!

Tommy Cornell: We say whatever we want, we do whatever we want, it is the NLWF way!

John Greed: THE WAY!

Warren Bates and Mercer Snow are in the ring standing across from each other at opposite corners.

TALE of the TAPE

Mercer Snow
Wrestling Style: MMA Fighter, Olympic Wrestling
Weight: 199lbs
Height: 6‘0“
Hometown: Augusta, Maine

Warren Bates
Wrestling Style: Classical wrestling, technician
Weight: 213lbs
Height: 6‘0“
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Tommy Cornell: These two have a rivalry going already and this is both their NLWF debuts!

John Greed: I love it, this is a main event quality match that could sell out venues.

Tommy Cornell: Both men have the potential to be huge stars in NLWF if they ride out the journey. Warren Bates captured gold in ASWA, while Mercer Snow is an Olympic Gold medal winning former UFC champion!

John Greed: The next Biggie Mac if he plays his cards totally wrong!

Mercer Snow

You had a choice, okay? You had a choice.

Warren Bates

No shit! It’s you who has no choices at all, because losing is your only option!

Tommy Cornell: Shit talking all the way to the opening bell, I love it!

John Greed: Three rounds of respect! I don’t imagine they’ll shake hands.

Both men refuse when the referee offers a handshake.

Tommy Cornell: They’ll be fined for that, but I don’t think either man cares.

John Greed: Nope, they just want to throw down already!

The referee calls for the bell.

Respect of Wrestling Division

NLWF Double Debut Match

KING of the THRONE Match
Mercer Snow [vs] Warren Bates

[Ding Ding]

-ROUND 1-
[10:00]

Mercer Snow charges across the ring aggressively at Warren Bates who drops down and pulls himself out of the ring. He points to his head then walks around the ringside area. Mercer Snow slides out of the ring and chases after Warren Bates.

Tommy Cornell: Bates says he’s too smart for Snow and I believe that is where he does have the major advantage!

John Greed: But this sort of match plays in favor of Snow who has competed in UFC and Olympic Wrestling.

Warren Bates pulls himself around the ring post and turns around. Mercer Snow dives at him looking for a spear but Warren Bates jumps over him up to the ring apron letting him shoulder block the ring steps. Mercer Snow no sells standing up to look over his shoulder pissed off.

Tommy Cornell: He did more damage to the ring steps then the steps did to him!

John Greed: He’s going to fit in very well around here, no selling is the NLWF specialty!

Warren Bates dives from the ring apron and is caught by Mercer Snow in a bearhug. He runs forward tossing him spine first into the ring post. He grimaces a bit but no sells as he delivers a slap across the face of Mercer Snow. Warren Bates turns and slides into the ring. Mercer Snow grabs his legs and pulls him nut first into the ring post. Warren Bates double kicks Mercer Snow away back into the guardrail.

Tommy Cornell: This Respect of Wrestling Rules match is breaking down already!

John Greed: They have no respect at all for one another so it makes sense!

Mercer Snow moves from the guardrail and he enters the ring. Warren Bates catches him with a DDT driving him down into the mat, rolling to mount him and drop punches. The referee warns Warren Bates and fines him a rope break. Mercer Snow shoves Warren Bates off of him.

Tommy Cornell: Bates loses a rope break due to the use of a closed fist.

John Greed: Little known fact, closed fists are illegal in wrestling yet the rule has gone forgotten.

Mercer Snow catches Warren Bates with a left hook to the body followed up by a straight right to the jaw dropping him. Mercer Snow dives in reigning down punches on Warren Bates until the referee pulls him away.

Tommy Cornell: The Ice Breaker!

John Greed: The referee is calling this one!

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: He’s disqualifying Mercer Snow for using that wicked right hand of his!

John Greed: Oh no! I hate for such a high profile double debut match to be ruined by the Respect of Wrestling Rules!

Mercer Snow argues with the referee then levels him with a right hand directly to the jaw. He turns his focus to Warren Bates who drops out of the ring with the XXX Championship holding his jaw. He smirks as he scoots to the bottom of the ramp before standing up.

Tommy Cornell: Warren Bates wins nonetheless.

John Greed: I want to see more!

Joshua Michaels steps out onto the stage shaking his head.

Joshua Michaels

That’s not how King of the Throne should begin. This pay per view event has tradition behind it and should be started with a match that threatens to steal the show! Respect of Wrestling Rules is done, it just doesn’t work in a Land of No Limits! No Limit! No rules to hold back amazing matches. That is why this match is going to restart and it will be for the XXX Championship!

Warren Bates look up the ramp in disbelief as Mercer Snow smiles then slides out of the ring.

Joshua Michaels

Now get a referee out here that wont screw up this contest!

Mercer Snow grabs Warren Bates turning him around to throw him into the ring following him in. Warren Bates hits Mercer Snow with the XXX Championship dropping both men down to the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Well played by Warren Bates!

John Greed: Is everyone from Chicago a crafty wrestler? Geez!

Warren Bates covers Mercer Snow as a referee makes his way down to the ring calling for the bell.

ASWA/NLWF XXX Championship
KING of the THRONE Match
Mercer Snow [vs] Warren Bates

[Ding Ding]

The referee slides into the ring and starts his count.

-1-2-3

Mercer Snow is able to shove Warren Bates away from him then get to his feet shaking off the cobwebs.

Tommy Cornell: Snow is a no sell machine!

John Greed: But Bates seems one step ahead of him at every turn!

Warren Bates jumps up delivering a dropkick to the face of Mercer Snow, pulling his legs back to deliver a swift dropkick to his chest, then a dropkick to his knee before finally hitting the canvas. Warren Bates kips back up to his feet then delivers a superkick that drops Mercer Snow through the ropes to the ring apron. Warren Bates smiles as he throws his arms out to the side letting the fans take pictures before he runs to the corner stepping up the turnbuckles to leap off with a dropkick to the chin of Mercer Snow knocking him off of the ring apron just as he rises to his feet.

Tommy Cornell: Did he land a triple dropkick on one jump!?

John Greed: He did indeed, then he kipped up to kick some more ass!

Warren Bates shouts out to the crowd as he makes his way up to the top turnbuckle.

Warren Bates
This is for you Pilgrim!

Warren Bates leaps from the top turnbuckle to the ringside area catching Mercer Snow with a missile dropkick that sends him over the guardrail into the crowd. Warren Bates gets back to his feet with a cocky smirk then slides into the ring. Warren Bates points to the outside of the ring as he tells the referee to count it.

“1! 2! 3! 4!”

Tommy Cornell: He’s beat him by DQ, can he beat him by count out?

John Greed: Bates is looking to win any way he can!

Mercer Snow pulls himself over the guardrail then jolts forward and slides into the ring where Warren Bates immediately attacks. He is shoved away by Mercer Snow and both men get to their feet.

Tommy Cornell: Here we go again!

John Greed: Back in the center of the ring!

Mercer Snow jumps catching Warren Bates with a flying knee to his face. He staggers back to the ropes then runs forward full blast and jumps delivering a knee to the face of Mercer Snow in return sending him staggering back. He hits the ropes and rebounds into a spinning powerslam from Warren Bates who hooks both legs.

-1-2-

Mercer Snow kicks out and spins around to wrestle his way back up keeping Warren Bates from squirming away.

Tommy Cornell: Smart move to grapple him, Bates was taking over with a hit and run sort of gameplan!

John Greed: Lets see what the Olympic gold medalist can do here.

Mercer Snow lifts Warren Bates spinning him around with a powerslam of his own. He uses the momentum to get them both back up to their feet without letting go of him so that he can deliver a standing spinebuster on him.

Tommy Cornell: Bates may regret slamming Snow!

John Greed: You don’t want to get into a wrestling match with a gold medalist!

Warren Bates tries to get away but gives up his back as he gets to his feet just to be German suplexed down. Warren Bates fights to get back up again throwing a back elbow to the side of the head of Mercer Snow before he’s able to snap off another German suplex. Mercer Snow rolls through with this one and quickly delivers another, this one a release German suplex that sends Warren Bates into the corner falling back to hit each turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: Triple German suplex!

John Greed: He’s teaching him a lesson in slam!

Mercer Snow runs and delivers a knee into the sternum of Warren Bates down into the corner knocking the window out of him. Mercer Snow lifts Warren Bates up to his feet and drops his head tucking his chin as he starts to deliver fierce hooks into his body switching it up with rights and lefts.

Tommy Cornell: Body attack flurry!

John Greed: He’s switching back to what he loves.

Mercer Snow delivers an uppercut as Warren Bates lowers his arms and ducks down into it trying to protect his body. The shot lifts him to the top turnbuckle and Mercer Snow follows him up going belly to belly with him. He falls backwards and launches Warren Bates overhead sending him across the ring with the belly to belly superplex.

Tommy Cornell: Snow would rather throw ya than know ya!

John Greed: He damn near threw him out of the ring!

Mercer Snow pins Warren Bates.

-1-2-3

The referee points to the foot of Warren Bates on the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: Good eye by the official!

John Greed: This XXX title match continues!

Mercer Snow lifts Warren Bates off the mat and sends him to the corner.

Tommy Cornell: The champ Bates needs to break away!

John Greed: The challenger Snow needs to keep on the attack!

Mercer Snow charges in with a body splash on Warren Bates.

Tommy Cornell: Snow is slowing down a bit.

John Greed: He went on a rage rampage and burned through his gas tank!

Mercer Snow lands a left hook then a right hook on Warren Bates knocking him out of the corner. Mercer Snow steps off the turnbuckle and comes off with a kick to the back of his head dropping him down to the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: A devastating kick from Snow!

John Greed: It’s amazing to me the he’s so good at striking!

Mercer Snow pins Warren Bates.

-1-2-3

Warren Bates gets his shoulder up off the mat. Mercer Snow goes to hook him in a crossface hold but he’s able to roll through and run off to the ropes. Mercer Snow stands as Warren Bates rebounds off the ropes diving at him only to be caught.

Tommy Cornell: Snow catches Bates!

John Greed: These two are going to leave it all in the ring!

Warren Bates connects an elbow into the jaw of Mercer Snow then escapes pulling him down into an implant DDT. Warren Bates covers Mercer Snow.

-1-2-3

Mercer Snow is able to shove him off then rotate around to wrestle his way back up grabbing a single leg on Warren Bates as he bullies him back into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: That’s the problem with pinning such a high level wrestler, you give him a chance to fight back!

John Greed: He lives to fight out of the position and fight back from it!

Warren Bates knee lifts Warren Bates to his face rocking him to the chin as he breaks away from the takedown attempt. He grabs Mercer Snow and Warren Bates ruthlessly throws him shoulder first through the turnbuckles into the ring post.

Tommy Cornell: That’s one way to defend a takedown!

John Greed: I love this Federation! Where else can you see freestyle fighting like we always get to witness?

Warren Bates steps to the ring apron and delivers a knee to the side of the head of Mercer Snow. He grabs his arm and jumps off the apron with it giving it a pull before he whips it around the ring post. Warren Bates climbs up to the ring apron again and he leaps over the ropes rotating around to catch Mercer Snow with a sunset flip out of the corner.

-1-2-3

Mercer Snow is barely able to kick out, pulling his arm from underneath the leg of Warren Bates to throw it off the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: King of the Throne where it all started where the first King of the Federation was crowned and these guys are putting on a show stealer!

John Greed: They are living up to the NLWF standard!

Warren Bates locks Mercer Snow in a standing sleeperhold as they stand. He runs backwards and smashes Warren Bates into the corner then throws a back elbow. He refuses to release the sleeperhold and instead jumps up to his back to lock in a body triangle as well.

Tommy Cornell: He’s totally committed to that sleeperhold now!

John Greed: He had the chance to let go or keep at it, he chose to really purse the submission now!

Mercer Snow shakes his head as he walks out of the corner casually with Warren Bates on his back. The referee asks him if he gives and he holds up a finger shaking it back and forth. Mercer Snow is able to send Warren Bates under his arm before he tilt-a-whirls him up to his shoulder for a running powerslam down into the center of the ring. Mercer Snow covers Warren Bates.

-1-2-3

The referee brings his hand down but it’s brought back up as Warren Bates grabs it kicking out.

Tommy Cornell: He kicks out and prevents the referee from hitting the canvas!

John Greed: We’ve seen some close calls in the past, stopping the referee from making the count is smart.

Mercer Snow stands up and begins to pound on his chest. He lifts Warren Bates up to his feet and grabs him in a single collar tie clinch so he can drive left hands into his body.

Tommy Cornell: Devastating liver shots here and Bates can’t get away!

John Greed: Mixing his Olympic gold grappling with his amazing striking to do serious damage!

Mercer Snow lands another body shot that lifts Warren Bates off his feet into a right hook. The referee drops down to check on him but is shoved out of the way by Mercer Snow as he rolls him over to his back and pins him.

Tommy Cornell: What a combo!

John Greed: The referee was checking for a knock out but Snow wants the pinfall!

The referee dives to make the count.

-1-2-3

Warren Bates. is able to kick his legs up and use the momentum to power his shoulder off the mat.

Tommy Cornell: I thought it was all over, thought we would have a new XXX Champion!

John Greed: In a night we didn’t know the belt would be on the line or even brought back to NLWF.

Mercer Snow rises to his feet stalking Warren Bates as he tries to get back up. Mercer Snow steps in with a roundhouse body kick driving it hard into the right side of Warren Bates who grimaces from the shot. Mercer Snow follows up with a boxing body rush then he spins around with a devastating spinning heel kick that is partially blocked but still knocks Warren Bates down.

Tommy Cornell: The Blizzard!

John Greed: I want to see these two against everyone in NLWF at some point!

Mercer Snow drops down hooking both legs of Warren Bates for the pinfall.

-1-2-3-

The referee goes to call for the bell but drops to a knee and points at the foot of Warren Bates on the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: That crafty son of Chicago!

John Greed: This battle will continue!

Mercer Snow pounds a fist down into the mat then lifts Warren Bates up to his feet. He spins around connecting a spinning backfist then a jumping knee into his face.

Tommy Cornell: Wicked combination, backfist then a icebreaker!

John Greed: It looks like he’s ready to unleash that right hand, The Iceman’s Hand!

Mercer Snow fakes an inside leg kick then throws a huge overhead right aimed at the chin of Warren Bates who ducks under it and rotates around his leg.

Tommy Cornell: He avoided the punch!

John Greed: His head would have been knocked into the crowd!

Warren Bates school boy roll ups Mercer Snow then tosses his feet up to the middle rope while hooking his tights for extra leverage.

-1-2-3-

Warren Bates pulls his feet from the ropes and rolls out of the ring quickly as Mercer Snow hurries up to his feet, a shocked look on his face.

Tommy Cornell: Bates just pulled a fast one on Snow!

John Greed: Oh he is going to be SO pissed off if Bates was able to get past him twice tonight!

Mercer Snow talks to the referee as he calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding]

Warren Bates laughs holding his body while he goes to grab his XXX Championship. He makes his way up the ramp, backing up it as he looks at the ring. Mercer Snow smashes the referee with a right hand making him corkscrew down into the mat from the impact.

Tommy Cornell: Snow has snapped here!

John Greed: Mercer Snow Rage Rampage!

Mercer Snow turns around and points at Warren Bates as he makes it to the stage. He holds up the XXX championship with both hands, then drops his right arm to hold his body.

Tommy Cornell: That’s title defense number one! With the Triple X Title making a return, the stipulation should return with it as well!

John Greed: Ten title defenses will get you three Championship cases, inside those cases will be a contract for each of the major titles in the Federation!

Tommy Cornell: Ten title defenses is much easier said than done though.

John Greed: Warren Bates just took a leap forward on his path to Immortality while Mercer Snow is clearly close behind!

KING of the THRONE KOTTBates

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
KING of the THRONE I_vote_lcap100/100KING of the THRONE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

KING of the THRONE Empty Re: KING of the THRONE

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 11th 2013, 1:26 pm

KING of the THRONE MEKOTT
- Express Arena -

“Years ago one company was started by the smartest man in all of professional wrestling. Matthews Enterprises. With the slogan, “Tomorrow Belongs to ME!” Matthews Enterprises lead by Chuck Matthews and family would make good on its word quickly rising to become of of the most powerful business entities in the world today. Returning to the Land of No Limits, Matthews Enterprises looks to take NLWF past the next level it has already reached into a bigger and brighter Federation. No longer does tomorrow belong to ME. Now it all belongs to ME!”

Videos of Salvation are shown from the early days of the No Limit Wrestling Federation. Brenton Cyrus being lifted up to the shoulders of Chuck Matthews and Alex Mark after becoming the World Champion at the first King of the Throne. The voice of Brenton Cyrus is heard echoing over the highlights.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■

Salvation is the greatest force the Federation has ever known!

Chuck Matthews as the No Limit Champion and half the tag team titles is shown displaying more highlights from the first ever King of the Throne. His voice echoes over the highlights, a rumble to it.

Chuck Matthews

We fight for the greater good of the No Limit Wrestling Federation!

Alex Mark before he became Nick Ridicule is shown as North American and Junior Heavyweight Champion unifying the belts together. The highlights fade as his voice is heard fading as well.

Alex Mark
Are you saved?

The final highlights show the end of that night, Salvation with all the championships.

One man is shown, the cracked World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship hanging off his shoulder down his back. The shot moves around showing Psycho staring down at the King of the Throne ring from the stage hours before the event.

◄◄◄╬::†"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►

The Reign of Chaos is coming to King of the Throne in full effect! There will be no stopping it. There will be no hiding from it. Take your pledge to our cause before it is to late, because if you don't then you will be destroyed! I'm the Hardcore Psychopath!

The video comes to an end and we move inside the Express Arena where the crowd comes to life. Fireworks shoot out of the stage then move down the ramp before fire explodes out of each ring post.

Tommy Cornell: As much as I love being at the venue to call the shows, doing it from home kicks a lot of ass!

John Greed: We couldn’t be three places at once and we have to see all these matches tonight, this is awesome.

King of the Throne moves to the backstage area of the Express Arena where Psycho is studying film from the King of the Throne matches of the past with a smirk on his face, the World Heavyweight Title hanging off his shoulder. He turns around swiftly and grabs Blood by his throat only to be grabbed by the throat by Zubaz. Psycho grabs Zubaz by his throat as well scowling at both men, ready to fight.

Blood

We just came to chat.

Psycho is released by Zubaz, then he releases them both.

You get one minute.

Blood

I came to offer a truce. I’ve seen what you are capable of, just as everyone else has! We want to be a part of the Reign of Chaos, we wish to take our pledge!

Psycho laughs out loud.

Reign of Chaos isn’t something you just ‘be a part of.’ It’s something that becomes you! If you’re serious about wishing to take your oath of Chaos, then let the Reign take hold of you and show me something worthy of the Reign of Chaos.

Psycho stares down both men until they walk away from him.

Imbecile.

We move back to ringside where Dan Alexander is standing with a sour look on his face.

Tommy Cornell: He’s contractually obliged for one more match.

John Greed: The sport has become pretty pathetic when it comes to dealing with contracts, being a man of your word once you signed on the dotted line.

The lights shut off then turn a dark purple. Zubaz erupts from the bottom of the ramp shoving past the metal grate as he steps to the ringside area staring inside at Dan Alexander.

Tommy Cornell: The Baz is an.. interesting fellow to say the least..

John Greed: He’s got the size and makings of a violent competitor in NLWF if he puts in the work to continuously evolve and improve!

Zubaz enters the ring and drops his rope whip down in the corner. He looks at Dan Alexander and does a cutthroat motion. The referee calls for the bell.

KING of the THRONE Match
Dan Alexander [vs] Zubaz

[Ding Ding]

Zubaz delivers a boot to the face of Dan Alexander as he steps out of the corner at him. Zubaz laughs then steps on the face of Dan Alexander walking over him to the ropes.

Tommy Cornell: Dan has a lot of bad blood with the Matthews family, I’m sure they are loving this.

John Greed: True, i’m sure a lot of people are loving this.

Zubaz walks over and lifts Dan Alexander up for a piledriver. He jumps and spikes him down head first into the canvas letting him bounce. Zubaz rolls over and pins Dan Alexander.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: That was impressive, Reign of Chaos worthy one might say.

John Greed: He needs to do something much bigger than beat a has been! Reign of Chaos isn’t something anyone can just join willy nilly!

Zubaz rises to his feet lifting Dan Alexander up for another jumping spike piledriver down into the canvas letting him bounce away and roll out of the ring this time. The lights shift to a dark purple and Zubaz slides out of the ring. He grabs his rope and walks over wrapping it around the throat of Dan Alexander.

Tommy Cornell: His official debut and he destroys an Insurgency Champion, a lot of people are going to be happy with The Baz.

John Greed: Blood has brought Zubaz to the land of No Limits, and whether they join Reign of Chaos or not the two of them are going to be a force.

Zubaz drags Dan Alexander with him as he enters the entrance ramp pulling the metal grate back into position.

KING of the THRONE KOTTZubaz

King of the Throne Arena

We return to the original King of the Throne Arena where Mercer Snow is backstage continuing his rage rampage, smashing anything he comes across as he makes his way down the hall. He finally stops as he looks at Joshua Michaels and makes his way toward him.

Mercer Snow

You’re not going to do anything about that SCREWJOB everyone just witnessed?

Joshua Michaels

I had your back when you were disqualified and even turned a blind eye that you hit an official of the NLWF. BUT, when you lose twice I have to know, just like you have to know, when to wait it out for the next opportunity. Mercer you have so much promise, so much potential, but you need someone who can assist with channeling it towards being a champion of the Federation.

Mercer Snow
You?

Joshua Michaels

He can be taught! That’s right. With me as your manager, with you as my golden goose so to speak, the two of us will rule as the Law of the Land of No Limits!

Mercer Snow

I’ll have to think about it.. But I like the sound of that.

Joshua Michaels

We will get you back on track and one day I’m sure you’ll get the much deserved rematch again Warren Bates, just when the time is right!

Mercer Snow

I REALLY, like the sound of that!

Joshua Michaels

Walk with me, talk with me.

Joshua Michaels leads Mercer Snow away as the shot moves to Warren Bates celebrating with his Triple X Championship and a woman.

Warren Bates

Chloe can you believe I am champion of ASWA AND NLWF already!? Not only that but I am just nine title defenses away from trading this beauty in for three championship cases that will make me the most powerful and feared man on the roster!

Warren Bates kisses Chloe as the sound of one man clapping is heard getting their attention. They turn to be greeted by Michael Harris clapping his hands together.

Michael Harris

Congrats kid. It’s not how you win, just as long as you do.

Warren Bates

No kidding, but thanks. This all feels like a dream right now! Win TWO matches in a row against a hyped up machine like Mercer Snow, defend the Triple X Title, now I’m talking to my hero!

Michael Harris

The dream is only going to get better. I thought about your offer to team up and after seeing what you’ve been able to do already I talked it over with Joshua Michaels and got us into the tag team TLC match at One World Nation!
Warren Bates eyes go wide.

Michael Harris

That’s right, the two fastest rising stars ever are going to team up!

Warren Bates

Guaranteed to be Crowned World Tag Team Champions!

Michael Harris

Nothing else would be acceptable!

Michael Harris extends his hand and Warren Bates happily shakes hands with him.

Michael Harris

Tell you what, after I become No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion tonight the two of us can party tonight here in London.

Warren Bates

Lets bring some of Chicago to England! Go get that gold great one!

The shot fades on the smirking face of Michael Harris, determination in his eyes. Inside the ring Mitch Mcclure and London Carter stand at their corners.

Tommy Cornell: Former Freedom Champion against the former Respect of Wrestling Champion, you gotta believe the winner will be on the right track toward a title.

John Greed: These two have both come so close to greatness so many times, unfortunately that greatness they came close to was the opponents they faced that beat them.

Tommy Cornell: When you’re fighting the likes of Brenton Cyrus, Psycho, James Shark, on a regular you’re not going to have a very good win percentage.

John Greed: Both of them need that next level win to get them where they need to be. Tonight one of these two is going to slip from the rankings entirely!

The referee calls for the bell and London Carter charges across the ring.

KING of the THRONE Match
Mitch Mcclure [vs] London Carter

[Ding Ding]

London Carter clotheslines Mitch Mcclure into his corner. He runs up him then steps off his face with a moonsault then double foot stomp into his chest before rolling back out of the corner toward the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: MUSHROOM STOMP!

John Greed: That’s the London Carter we like to see!

Mitch Mcclure falls in the corner and London Carter low dropkicks him to the face. He stands and grabs the top ropes then jumps up doing a headstand over the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: London adding some showman stuff to his arsenal!

John Greed: He has to in order to keep this match entertaining against boring Bitch Mcclure!

London Carter comes down from the headstand pulling himself into a double foot stomp down into the face of Mitch Mcclure. He holds his position and begins to pedal kick him down into his shoulders as he holds onto the top ropes.

Tommy Cornell: He’s stomping him the hell out!

John Greed: Like a flaming bag of dog shit left on your doorstep!

Tommy Cornell: THAT WAS YOU THAT LEFT THAT THERE!?

John Greed: Oops...

London Carter drags Mitch Mcclure out of the corner and pulls him up into a suplex. He keeps him held up then holds an arm out to the side motioning for the crowd to get loud. They oblige cheering louder and louder as he’s able to keep Mitch Mcclure up in the vertical suplex position.

Tommy Cornell: I didn’t realize London had this sort of power!

John Greed: He competed for the NLWF title at Dangerous by Design, dominated with Team Mafia at Battle Lines, and took the night off at Warrior Games. London Carter is still a threat in the NLWF, a win tonight puts him on a winning streak!

London Carter rotates around connecting a jackhammer on Mitch Mcclure in the center of the ring bouncing back up to his feet. He steps over the chest of Mitch Mcclure and makes his way to the corner climbing up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: Here comes that MAFIA bomb we’ve seen him land from forty or fifty feet!

John Greed: His Ultimate Glory plunge was one of the craziest things we’ve ever witnessed!

London Carter holds up the Mafia M with his hands and leaps off with a swanton bomb down onto Mitch Mcclure. London Carter hooks one of his legs leaning back on him for a pinfall. He holds his other hand out with the Mafia M as he stares at the camera.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Impressive, FLAWLESS VICTORY!

John Greed: London Carter may be able to make this his era! He was so close so many times, but if he can get back his violent streak he may be able to be a force still!

London Carter rises to his feet and has his arm raised by the official. He’s smashed to the back of the head by a barbwire baseball bat. A masked man stands behind him as he drops to the canvas holding the back of his head as it bleeds.

Tommy Cornell: A vicious attack here, but who done it?

John Greed: Attacked him with his own specialty weapon, one of the things that made him famous when he first arrived!

Hostyle Jones removes his mask and the crowd erupts into a roar of ape sounds.

Tommy Cornell: The people are going Ape Shit!

John Greed: Hostyle Jones is sending a message! He’s not even supposed to be at that arena!

Hostyle Jones puts London Carter in a camel clutch crossing his arms in front of him before putting the barbwire baseball bat over his face.

Tommy Cornell: Straight Jacket! Using his own arms against him as he uses the barbwire baseball bat to tear away at his face!

John Greed: These people are sick, they are loving the violence as much as I am!

Hostyle Jones releases the hold and smashes Mitch Mcclure to the head with the barbwire baseball bat knocking him out of the ring. Hostyle Jones laughs and puts his mask back on. The lights shut off and when they turn back on the ringside area is surrounded by masked men resembling Hostyle Jones each holding a barbwire baseball bat. Then all slide into the ring and begin to attack, swinging down at Mitch Mcclure and London Carter until Joshua Michaels runs out onto the stage motioning for NLWF Security to hurry down to the ring. The fans in the crowd put on their ape shit army monkey masks as they continue to make ape sounds. The Ape Shit Army inside the ring begins to do battle against NLWF security as Joshua Michaels watches from the stage a look of shock on his face as he shakes his head.

KING of the THRONE KOTTLondon

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

KING of the THRONE I_vote_lcap100/100KING of the THRONE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 11th 2013, 5:40 pm

KING of the THRONE KOTTKashInc
[$] Majesty Arena [$]

“The Trillion Dollar Princess Angel Kash has been a force in the business world ever since her parents passed away leaving her the empire. Kash Inc. would fast rise under her leadership and become one of....”

The video is cut to static. The static begins to show color, a red as MAFIA is shown on the screen. Highlights of Brooklyn Carter destroying and clearing out the womens division in NLWF over the course of the first era are shown. The video package stops and fades in live inside the Majesty Arena where Brooklyn Carter stands holding her Womens World Championship with a look of disgust on her face. She begins walking.

Brooklyn Carter

Mothafuckah Jones wants to show up at the wrong arena and attack my brother? My flesh and blood? He’s in for a painful night once he shows his ass up here. I’m not going to settle on just being the greatest Womens World Champion of all time. Tonight, I become the Undisputed Champion and I break the face of all the bitches who would oppose me! Hostyle is just lucky Sharky got hurt or I’m sure he would be getting his ass knocked out tonight! I’ll have to do it myself, that is if he’s even able to get the job done! We’ve all seen how Hostyle needs to have his hand held by Robbie to get wins.

Brooklyn Carter stands at the bottom of the steps leading up to the stage.

Brooklyn Carter

Lemme show you how a boss bitch gets things done! Queen of the NLWF is about to represent like always!

A cloud of purple smoke rises from the ground, HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO BRRRRRRROOOOKKKLLYYYNNN blares through the speakers, the crowd erupts in cheers as Brooklyn makes her way from behind the curtain, smiling to the crowd, she makes her way down the ramp, slapping a few hands in the crowd. Brooklyn Carter enters the cell and looks to her left then right at ladders standing tall.

Tommy Cornell: As you can see the ringside area is surrounded by roofless Hell in a Cell structure stretching out to the guardrails. Surrounding the ring is another steel cage.

John Greed: If it had a roof it would be the double cage horror, but because you have to escape to win the match it does not.

Brooklyn Carter walks up the ring steps and enters the steel cage stepping into the ring. She walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle holding her belt up.

Tommy Cornell: Not only escape, but escape with the championship belt hanging fifteen feet above the ring!

John Greed: Ladders surround the ringside area between the cage walls, it’s going to be very interesting to see how things are utilized tonight.

She climbs down and hands the Womens World Championship off to the official who puts it on the belt loop then allows it to be lifted above the ring.

Tommy Cornell: This is the most innovative Federation on the planet, I’m sure we are about to witness things we’ve never though possible!

John Greed: Also in this match Brooklyn Carter doesn’t have to be pinned or submitted to lose, all one of these ladies has to do is escape with her belt!

Angel Kash makes her way out onto the stage with a microphone in hand and angry expression on her face.

Angel Kash

HOW DARE YOU! Who do you think you are interrupting the opening video to MY show?

Tommy Cornell: I think she’s Womens World Champion, the best the Federation has ever had!

John Greed: Alison Williams was a great champion, but she never came close to kicking as much ass as Brooklyn Carter has!

Angel Kash enters the cell and the referee shuts the door locking it behind her. She walks up the ringsteps and enters the cage, another official shutting the door to lock it behind her.

Angel Kash

Wait, what the hell are you doing locking me in here?

Tommy Cornell: Kash must not have done any research at all, she’s starting this match one on one with the great one of womens wrestling!

John Greed: Locked inside with Brooklyn Carter for five minutes until another girl comes to get beat down!

The official inside the ring calls for the bell and Brooklyn Carter snatches the microphone out of her hand and smashes her into the head with it.

KING of the THRONE MainEvent
KING of the THRONE ChampionshipMatch

Womens World Wrestling Championship
Queen of the Throne Match
Brooklyn Carter
[vs] Alison Williams
Angel Kash
[vs] Rhiannon Leblanc [vs] Sheyanne Successful

[Ding Ding]

Brooklyn Carter

Who is ready for a Mafia style massacre!?

Brooklyn Carter connects a front kick to the face of Angel Kash snapping her head back sending her staggering back into the corner. Brooklyn Carter follows her in and smashes her with a knee into the chest mounting her in the corner. Brooklyn Carter begins to smash Angel Kash down into the face with right hands getting the crowd to chant along.

“1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! ...”

Brooklyn Carter jumps back from the corner and allows Angel Kash to stagger into a twist of fate into the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Kash is getting her ass whooped in her own arena!

John Greed: I love when Brooklyn Carter kicks ass! This match is going to be so much fun!

Brooklyn Carter rolls Angel Kash over and stomps her down into her face as she moves to the corner. Brooklyn Carter climbs up the cage and reaches over to grab the top of a ladder pulling it up. She places the ladder bridging it from the top of the cell wall to the top of the cage wall. Brooklyn Carter stands up on it and walks across.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Carter uses the ladder to make a bridge from cage wall to wall!

John Greed: She may be able to run and jump for the belt if she wants to take the risk.

Brooklyn Carter runs across the ladder bridge and leaps off from the cage wall coming down with a swanton bomb across the face and chest of Angel Kash in the center the ring. The impact sits Brooklyn Carter up and she smiles.

Tommy Cornell: This is exactly why many believe Brooklyn Carter to be not just the best woman in NLWF, but one of the best in general!

John Greed: Only woman in the top ten, only woman really left in the division with any momentum!

Brooklyn Carter rises to her feet and takes in the ovation from the crowd. She hooks the legs of Angel Kash and leans back sending her face first into the cage wall with a slingshot. Brooklyn Carter stands and grabs the back of her head moving it back and forth against the cage links.

Tommy Cornell: She’s busted open the owner of the arena!

John Greed: It’s not often you see a arena owner shed blood in their own arena.

Brooklyn Carter pulls Angel Kash off of the cage wall running with her across the ring to send her into the opposite wall. She lets her hit it and bounce off to the center of the ring

Tommy Cornell: Only room for but one Boss Bitch in this Federation and Brooklyn Carter is laying her claim to that position!

John Greed: Imagine if she can dominate another womens match, then hunt down whoever the Undisputed Champion is at the end of the night while she’s fresh!

[10][9][8][7][6][5][4][3][2][1][BZZZZZZZ]

Sheyanne Successful makes her way down the ramp. Brooklyn Carter watches surprised to see her motioning for her to bring it on. Sheyanne Successful climbs up the cell wall then cautiously walks across the ladder bridge while Brooklyn Carter stomps Angel Kash to her face.

Tommy Cornell: Shey Shey is in the house!

John Greed: Brooklyn Carter owns the house!

Brooklyn Carter runs forward and delivers a kick into the cage wall sending Sheyanne Successful falling off as she loses her balance. Brooklyn Carter allows Sheyanne Successful to get up holding her back before she lunges at her and spears her back down to the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Spear from Brooklyn Carter!

John Greed: She’s making this match look easy so far, the way she has so many times before!

Brooklyn Carter lifts Sheyanne Successful up and sends her into the cage wall face first. Brooklyn Carter climbs up to the top turnbuckle and pulls Sheyanne Successful up to jump off with a twist of fate on her bouncing her off the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: BK from the top turnbuckle!

John Greed: Two down, two to go, then she can easily climb up and take her title home!

Brooklyn Carter climbs up to the top turnbuckle again and this time continues up to the corner of the cage. She reaches over pulling a ladder up and over the cage wall letting it fall into the ring. She drops down and grabs the ladder setting it up in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: May have spoke too soon Greedy, she’s going for the belt now! She’s going to end this before it fully starts!

John Greed: That’s would be epic, win the match before everyone has a chance to come out!

Brooklyn Carter climbs to the first rung of the ladder then steps off. She grabs Sheyanne Successful lifting her up into the corner, then she lifts her up to the top turnbuckle. Brooklyn Carter turns around and goes after Angel Kash lifting her to the top turnbuckle, then up to the cage corner leaving her laid out on the cage walls.

Tommy Cornell: I don’t understand what she’s doing, but I’ve learned to never question a boss bitch!

John Greed: A wise move my friend.

Brooklyn Carter climbs down and goes back to the ladder in the center of the ring climbing up to the top swiftly. She reaches up and grabs hold of her Womens World Championship pulling it off of the belt loop to her shoulder.

Tommy Cornell: The belt returns to its rightful place, but she still has to escape with her title in order to retain!

John Greed: As unstoppable as she’s looked do you think anyone is capable of stopping her?

Brooklyn Carter looks to her left watching as Rhiannon Leblanc makes her way down the ramp at top speed. She jumps climbing up the cell wall with ease then runs across the ladder bridge and leaps off at Brooklyn Carter who leaps off the ladder spearing the Womens World Championship into her taking her out of mid air. They crash down into the canvas with Brooklyn Carter landing hard down on Rhiannon Leblanc.

Tommy Cornell: BKILLS OUT OF MIDAIR!

John Greed: That is as close as that girl will ever get to the Womens World title!

Brooklyn Carter stands up over Rhiannon Leblanc holding the Womens World Title up proudly.

Tommy Cornell: Never before has one woman been this dominant!

John Greed: She makes it look so easy, because for her it is!

Brooklyn Carter peels Rhiannon Leblanc up off the canvas just to drop her with the twist of fate. Brooklyn Carter climbs up the corner then up to the cage corner with Angel Kash. Brooklyn Carter sets her up for a suplex lifting her up off the cage wall down to the ring. Brooklyn Carter is able to moonsault and land on Angel Kash as she lands on Rhiannon Leblanc inside the ring.

Tommy Cornell: SUPERPLEX FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!

John Greed: Not only that but she was able to float through and land on top!

Brooklyn Carter walks over grabbing the Womens World Championship. She shoves the ladder from the center of the ring and she leans it against the cage wall with a smirk on her face.

Tommy Cornell: It’s like she’s always got evil intentions when inside that ring!

John Greed: She’s really very good at kicking ass, then planning ahead so no one ever has a shot at getting at her!

Brooklyn Carter goes to the corner climbing up to grab Sheyanne Successful. She tosses her off the top turnbuckle letting her fall to the ropes, bouncing off into the cage. She climbs down and wraps the Womens World Championship around her waist.

Tommy Cornell: Smart move putting the belt out, will be even tougher for anyone to take it from her now!

John Greed: Not like she has to worry, she’s laid waste to everyone put in front of her.

Brooklyn Carter walks over leaning against the ropes as she looks toward the stage, the ladder leaned against the cage wall in front of her.

Tommy Cornell: She’s just waiting for the Immortal Alison Williams..

John Greed: Even Alison Williams was destroyed by Brooklyn Carter, I wouldn’t blame her if she just said fuck it.

Alison Williams makes he way out onto the stage a frightened look on her face as she moves down the entrance ramp. Brooklyn Carter runs and steps up the rungs of the ladder moving to the cage wall to run across the ladder bridge. She leaps off the cell wall toward the ramp taking Alison Williams down with a swanton bomb. The referee calls for the bell.
[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Carter goes for it all and gets it!

John Greed: We’ve seen the King of the Throne match several times, this was the first Queen of the Throne match and she dominated greater than anyone ever has in this match!

Brooklyn Carter pushes up off of the laid out Alison Williams getting to her feet with the Womens World Title still wrapped around her waist.

Tommy Cornell: That’s one way to escape! She just destroyed four women who call themselves the best!

John Greed: Alison Williams an Immortal, Angel Kash owner of Kash Inc. Rhiannon Leblanc the longest reigning womens champion anywhere! She made them look like they were nothing at all!

Brooklyn Carter makes it to the top of the stage. She pulls out a contract from her back pocket reading Kash Inc. with the signature of James Shark at the bottom.

Brooklyn Carter

I told you bitch, the deal is up!

Brooklyn Carter rips the contract up to shreds then holds up her Womens World Championship taking in one more ovation from the audience.

KING of the THRONE KOTTWomensBrooklyn

Parker is backstage doing what he does best, Parkering himself. He is joined by Chante Rich who has a microphone in her hand.

Chante Rich

Parker Wayde, you asked for this time?

Parker

That’s right! Parker is here for one reason and one reason only, to do what Brooklyn Carter just did! Parker is here to rip up his NLWF Contract because there is no way Parker is going to fight a match without James Shark in it! Parker has heard all about the injury rumors and knows Shark isn’t going to fight...

James Shark steps face to face with Parker, then Undisputed Championship on his shoulder.

James Shark

Fuck what you heard, I’m here to defend this Undisputed Champion even injured or your boy is going to die trying! What’s your excuse?

Parker goes to open his big mouth, but before he has a chance he’s spun around and dropped by a massive right hand straight to his face. Parker cries and whimpers as he hits the ground, Miguel St-Claire standing over him. A pool of piss begins to form under Parker and Miguel St-Claire takes a step forward away from him to go face to face with James Shark instead.

Miguel St-Claire

I don’t care if you fake an injury or not! Tonight I’m finally going to get what I’ve been waiting for since I stepped foot in this Federation.

James Shark

You aint ever taking this strap!

Miguel St-Claire

Don’t be so sure, but that strap isn’t what I’m talking about! Tonight, I’m finally going to get to punch a shark right in its nose with all the might of the power of the punch! Once I knock you out, winning the belt will just be the cherry on top!

James Shark goes to say something but is smashed to the side of his head by a barbwire baseball bat dropping him. The masked Hostyle Jones stands, ripping the mask off with a sick smile on his face. Behind him stands the entire Ape Shit Army armed and dangerous with barbwire baseball bats.

Miguel St-Claire

We’ll settle our business in the ring Hostyle! But if you don’t mind, i’ll be taking this with me!

Miguel St-Claire reaches down grabbing James Shark and the Undisputed Championship dragging him off. Hostyle Jones drops down putting his mask back over his face as he stares at Parker, still crying in a puddle of his own piss.

Hostyle Jones

Allow me to be the one who finally shuts the door on the past!

Hostyle Jones stands upright bringing the barbwire baseball overhead before bringing it down into the skull of Parker sending the shot back to the ringside area where the women from the Queen of the Throne match are being helped to the back.

Tommy Cornell: This is the kind of destruction Brooklyn Carter always leaves behind!

John Greed: Who is she going to take on though in the main event? We’re about to crown an Undisputed Champion!

Miguel St-Claire throws James Shark out from behind the curtain alongside the stage. He mounts him and begins to deliver vicious punches into his head.

Tommy Cornell: Miguel St-Claire has been a Shark hunter ever since his girlfriend said he could knock James Shark out!

John Greed: We’ve yet to see him KO Shark, but injured and already beaten going into this King of the Throne match is the perfect time to do it!

Miguel St-Claire lifts James Shark and whips him full force into the guardrail. He runs at him and delivers a fierce left hook into the body, then a slicing elbow up top across his face. Miguel St-Claire throws James Shark onto the entrance ramp then climbs up delivering a kick into his ribs.

Tommy Cornell: MSC is all over Shark here tonight, the only one who has been able to set him back at all during his NLWF Career so far!

John Greed: It’s true, MSC has been one of the greatest rising stars from the Anarchy er!

Miguel St-Claire lifts James Shark and runs with him sending him face first into the cell door sending it flying open as he falls down to the ringside floor. Miguel St-Claire follows him inside and lifts him to his feet sending him into the outside of the cage wall then back first into then cell.

Tommy Cornell: Shark is busted open! Probably from that barbwire baseball bat attack!

John Greed: No one has stated what the injury is Shark sustained, but I have a feeling he’s leaving King of the Throne worse!

Miguel St-Claire places the right hand of James Shark on top of the ring steps then jumps stomping down onto it. He grabs James Shark by his head and pulls him down face first into the ring steps. Miguel St-Claire grabs a steel chair from under the ring and swings it as hard as he can into the hand of James Shark on the steps.

Tommy Cornell: That is so cold! Trying to break the hand of Shark!

John Greed: But Shark is such a bad ass, he’s going to take his beating like a man, learn from it or even fight back to win!

Miguel St-Claire places the arm of James Shark inside the ring and with an arrogant and angry smile he slams the cage door shut on it. Miguel St-Claire forces James Shark inside the ring then he walks over grabbing the NLWF camera.

Miguel St-Claire

You’re looking at the newest signing of Kash Inc! It’s my time now!

Miguel St-Claire drops the camera and grabs the chair throwing it over the cage wall into the ring. He enters the cage pulling the cage door shut behind him. The official locks them inside. The inside official takes the Undisputed Championship and puts it on the belt loop letting it get lifted before he calls for the bell.

NLWF Undisputed Championship
King of the Throne Match
James Shark [vs] Aaron O’Shea
Hostyle Jones
[vs] Parker [vs] Miguel St-Claire

[Ding Ding]

Miguel St-Claire drops a knee down into the arm of James Shark on the mat then rolls with it into an armbar on him. He pulls pack on his arm then continues to roll through and lock James Shark in a crossface hold.

Tommy Cornell: MSC showing submission skills again Shark, keeping him grounded!

John Greed: Even with Shark damaged, why risk letting him stand up and land that one big shot?

Miguel St-Claire slaps James Shark to the back of his head in the crossface and he begins to fight up. Miguel St-Claire breaks the hold and sends James Shark into the cage wall, whipping him into it shoulder first. He allows him to bounces off of the cage wall into a arm and shoulder breaker into his knees as he jumps back into the mat.

Tommy Cornell: If Shark had an injury to his hand, arm, or shoulder, MSC knows about it and is ripping it to shreds!

John Greed: Just like that contract Brooklyn ripped up! MSC is now the golden boy of Kash Inc. and is sending a message to the former client!

Miguel St-Claire pulls James Shark up off the canvas and delivers a kick to his arm as it hangs limp. James Shark jolts forward with a wild left hook finding nothing but air as Miguel St-Claire easily leans out of the way then fires back with a left kick up into his bloody face, sending a red mist cloud at the cage wall. Miguel St-Claire steps in lighting James Shark up with a one two combination avoiding the wild counter shots.

Tommy Cornell: MSC showing improved striking here tonight, not going berserker with his shots!

John Greed: He’s picking the best possible punches to land while avoiding getting hit at all!

James Shark covers up in the Shark shell as Miguel St-Claire unloads on him with straight punches to his arms and head. Miguel St-Claire lands a left hook into the body of James Shark getting him to crouch over into a knee to the face that lifts him back up. James Shark grabs his dick with his right hand then kisses his left hand as Miguel St-Claire lunges forward at him smashing him straight to the face with a right hand. James Shark falls backwards hitting the mat.

Tommy Cornell: DOWN GOES SHARK! DOWN GOES SHARK!

John Greed: Defiant all the way to the final shot, but MSC makes good on his word to KO Shark!

Miguel St-Claire stands over James Shark screaming into his face before pulling his fist back to land two more right hooks across his face as he’s unable to defend himself.

Tommy Cornell: Power of the Punch! MSC making sure to get back at Shark here tonight!

John Greed: He laid Parker out and hit him so hard he made him piss himself! Now he laid out the Undisputed Champion!

Aaron O’Shea hurries out sending the crowd into an uproar. He jumps to the cell wall and hurries up it as he climbs to the top then jumps off clearing the gap as he lands on the cage wall. He leaps off with a shooting star press and takes Miguel St-Claire down to the canvas hard.

Tommy Cornell: THE PHENOMENAL FLYING IRISHMAN!

John Greed: The man with two title matches, how is he going to make it to the other venue in time?

Aaron O’Shea rises to his feet then jumps with a standing shooting star press on Miguel St-Claire. He gets to his feet moving to the corner to jump to the top turnbuckle in one leap. He points across the ring at James Shark then jumps going coast to coast with a dropkick through the ropes into his face, sending the back of his head smashing into the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: Parker was smart to run away from this match!

John Greed: Hell yeah he was, this match scared the piss out of him like that punch knocked it out of him!

Aaron O’Shea rolls back over himself to his feet as Miguel St-Claire stands up turning around into a jawbreaker. He stands up and delivers a moonsault dropkick to his chin landing on his feet moving to the corner.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea is looking great here!

John Greed: Who would have thunk it?

Aaron O’Shea jumps to the top turnbuckle then continues up to the cage corner. He leaps off with a double moonsault coming down onto Miguel St-Claire in the center of the ring bouncing off of him from the impact.

Tommy Cornell: AARON O’H MY GOD!

John Greed: That wicked double moonsault from off the cage!

The crowd continues to cheer, singing the name of Aaron O’Shea.

“O’SHEA! O’SHEA O’SHEA O’SHEA! O’SHEA! O’SHEA!”

Tommy Cornell: The Immortal O’Shea getting a well deserved ovation!

John Greed: He had his Warrior Games dreams crushed by Crimson Skull, but it has only inspired him it would seem!

Aaron O’Shea gets up and climbs up the cage wall exiting the cage to the ringside floor. He grabs a ladder a tosses it over the cage wall sending it into the ring. He grabs another ladder and leans it against the cage wall, then he places another one next to it. He places a third, then a forth ladder leaning all of them against the cage wall. He grabs a ladder and throws it over again then runs under the leaned ladders jumping over the cage wall coming down into the ring with a leg drop down across the face of Miguel St-Claire.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea has got the ladders involved in this match!

John Greed: A former Undisputed Champion himself, he knows what it takes to hold that kinda gold!

Hostyle Jones makes his way out with Parker under his arm the barbwire baseball bat digging into his face. He wears his mask as he forces him to make his way down the ramp.

Tommy Cornell: Parker is the next entrant and Hostyle is making sure he honors his contract!

John Greed: FUCKING BITCH! HONOR YOUR CONTRACT! DON’T BE SUCH A PUSSY ASS OVERPROTECTIVE BITCH ALL YOUR LIFE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN AT LEAST FOR ONCE!

Hostyle Jones whips Parker into the cell cage door letting him stagger backwards into a sickening barbwire baseball shot to the back of his head dropping him. Hostyle Jones throws his hands in the air and waves them like he just doesn’t care, getting the crowd to do the same.

Tommy Cornell: He’s got the ape shit army going berserk here tonight!

John Greed: We always knew Hostyle was capable of this sort of push but never thought he would push through!

Hostyle Jones uses the barbwire baseball bat to smash off the padlock opening the cell door. He shoves Parker inside to the ringside area and closes the door behind them. He lifts Parker to his feet and whips him into the cell wall not releasing his arm as he whips him around sending him into the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: I’ve heard of a rock and hard place, but Hostyle has him stuck between a cell and a cage!

John Greed: He’s brutalizing an old rival before he runs back to the ass crack of Insurgency!

Inside the ring Aaron O’Shea traps James Shark down in the corner placing a ladder over the ropes in the corner in front of him. He turns and sets up the other ladder in the center of the ring and is attacked by Miguel St-Claire.

Tommy Cornell: That’s the danger of going for the belt, with so many opponents someone is always a threat to knock you off.

John Greed: Right and even getting the belt down guarantees nothing as you’ll have to escape!

Aaron O’Shea takes a leg kick from Miguel St-Claire then answers back with a Busaiku knee kick that buckles his leg. Aaron O’Shea hooks the head of Miguel St-Claire then runs up the rungs of the ladder jumping off to connect slice bread on him.

Tommy Cornell: Great counter attack from O’Shea!

John Greed: The speed of O’Shea is presenting a problem for MSC, we will see how he combats that as this match continues!

Aaron O’Shea goes to climb the ladder but Miguel St-Claire grabs his foot and lifts his legs around it going for a kneebar. Aaron O’Shea is able to pull his leg free then steps up a few runs before jumping off with a spiral tap down onto him.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea showing why he is the greatest high flyer of all time!

John Greed: Escapes the submission attempt and snaps off a spiral tap!

Hostyle Jones continues to spin around smashing Parker from cage to cage nonstop. The coundown begins as Hostyle Jones continues to punish Parker.

Tommy Cornell: I would love to see Parker Parker his way out of this one!

John Greed: All Parker has done is Parker in his pants! Because Parker is shit!

Hostyle Jones finally stops spinning whipping Parker sending him head and shoulder first down into the ring steps. Hostyle Jones begins to stagger around dizzy before he grabs the barbwire baseball bat and jumps to the cage wall starting to climb up.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones is official in this match now!

John Greed: Now that he’s beat the shit out of Parker the way MSC beat the piss out of him, he’s ready to fight for the Undisputed title!

Aaron O’Shea makes it to the top of the ladder reaching up for the Undisputed Championship touching it with his fingertips. He grabs the belt and Hostyle Jones leaps from the cage wall to the ladder landing right in front of Aaron O’Shea to deliver a left hand to his face.

Tommy Cornell: Jones able to stop O’Shea from taking down the title!

John Greed: That was a leap of faith, he could have crashed and burned!

Hostyle Jones whacks Aaron O’Shea with another left hand then jumps up grabbing onto the belt loop to deliver a double kick to his face. Aaron O’Shea leans back grabbing hold of the top of the ladder to stay up. Miguel St-Claire runs over and grabs the bottom rung of the ladder lifting it to send Aaron O’Shea falling backward slowly. Hostyle Jones releases his right hand and swings the barbwire baseball bat letting it get stuck into the head of Aaron O’Shea as he fades back and falls over the cage wall down onto the tilted ladders he set up against the cell wall. He rolls down the ladders under the ring from the impact.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy Cornell: O’SHEA HAS BEEN DESTROYED!

John Greed: He wont have to make it to the King of the Throne arena, he’s hurt bad!

Hostyle Jones releases the belt loop pulling down the Undisputed Championship, falling to catch Miguel St-Claire with a hurricanrana snapping it off to send him running face first into the ladder he tipped over. Hostyle Jones rises to his feet holding up the Undisputed Championship with both hands.

Tommy Cornell: He’s touched the gold! Steel Angel and Parker both said they would win all the major titles in NLWF then didn’t even come close!

John Greed: Hostyle Jones one half of the longest reigning title holders in NLWF, he now has the Undisputed title he’s been chasing down in his hands!

Hostyle Jones watches Miguel St-Claire turn around holding his face. He smashes him with the championship belt laying him out in the center of the ring. Hostyle Jones runs and delivers a dropkick down into the ladder in the corner sending it smashing into the face of James Shark trapped behind it.

Tommy Cornell: Jones has a pretty clear shot now at escaping with the gold!

John Greed: He needs to make a break for it as soon as he can!

Hostyle Jones grabs the top ropes a begins to bounce on the ladder in the corner each time sending it smashing into James Shark.

Tommy Cornell: These two have some serious bad blood and with Shark defenseless you know Hostyle is going to get his shots in!

John Greed: He has to, make sure Shark is so beaten he can’t come back to be a threat! Cause you know if you leave Shark alive, he will be back to beat you down!

Hostyle Jones pulls the ladder off of James Shark setting it down on the canvas. He lifts James Shark up setting him up for a Sit-out Package Tombstone Piledriver down onto the ladder. He lets him fall to lay on the ladder the moves up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones just can’t let it go and go for the gold!

John Greed: He has to punish Shark!

Hostyle Jones continues up to the corner of the cage. He smirks and mockingly holds up the Mafia M with his hand, then flips James Shark off with double fingers before he jumps with a swanton bomb down onto him on the ladder.

Tommy Cornell: A vicious swanton bomb from Hostyle!

John Greed: He crushed Shark and sent a message to Brooklyn Carter who he may have to fight later with a win here!

Hostyle Jones gets to his feet and takes a straight right hand to the face snapping his head back making him stagger back toward James Shark on the ladder. He clears the cobwebs and stares ahead at Miguel St-Claire with his fist cocked back and ready.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle gave MSC a chance to recover and blast him to the face with the power of the punch!

John Greed: I have a feeling these two are about to throw down with the winner being able to just walk right out as Undisputed Champion!

Hostyle Jones begins to pound into his chest then motion for Miguel St-Claire to bring it on. The two men run at each other with Miguel St-Claire throwing the right hand at his face. Hostyle Jones ducks under it and runs to the ropes springboarding off into an uppercut from Miguel St-Claire that staggers him off into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: St-Claire caught him again! His striking is looking so precise even after missing a shot!

John Greed: Hostyle avoids one but could not avoid two!

Miguel St-Claire rushes him in the corner with a flurry of strikes trapping Hostyle Jones. Miguel St-Claire steps in with a back elbow into his face then a left hook following up with a head kick that slaps Hostyle Jones across his face. He freaks out in the corner and pounds his chest again then begins hitting himself.

Tommy Cornell: He’s going ape shit! He truly does believe no one can hurt him as much as he can hurt himself!

John Greed: MSC is going to put that to the test!

Miguel St-Claire lights Hostyle Jones up with straight punches into his face then a left hook into the body following up with a straight right hand that snaps the head of Hostyle Jones back and manages to drop him down into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: Remarkable! He was able to drop Hostyle Jones!

John Greed: It’s been said Hostyle Jones has a chin of granite, that he’s impossible to knock out even if you hit the guy across the face with a baseball bat!

Miguel St-Claire holds his arms up walking away from Hostyle Jones left down in the corner. Miguel St-Claire reaches down and grabs the Undisputed Championship holding it in his hands in front of him.

Tommy Cornell: To touch Undisputed gold is a major thing, but he still has to escape with it to win it and become a champion!

John Greed: Look! Hostyle Jones is getting up!

Hostyle Jones shakes his head as he grabs the ropes pulling himself up to his feet. He rolls forward moving toward Miguel St-Claire who turns around and smashes him to the head with the Undisputed title. Hostyle Jones is sent staggering off to the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: He’s still standing!

John Greed: But MSC has the belt and all the momentum!

Miguel St-Claire watches as Hostyle Jones runs at him then delivers a leg kick to slow him down then a two punch combination to his face before grabbing him to the back of his head to run him face first into the cage wall. Hostyle Jones bounces off the wall and takes the center of the ring where he pounds into his chest and begins to make ape sounds getting the crowd to put on their ape shit army monkey masks.

Tommy Cornell: This place has gone insane! An entire venue going Ape Shit!

John Greed: How is Hostyle still standing though?!

Miguel St-Claire wipes the smile from his face and jolts forward with a fierce right hand into the mouth of Hostyle Jones knocking him down to the canvas sending him rolling over himself back up to his feet with the steel chair in his hands.

Tommy Cornell: NO SELL!

John Greed: APE SHIT!

Hostyle Jones runs and smashes Miguel St-Claire over his head with the chair releasing it as it dents over him from the force. Hostyle Jones reaches out grabbing the Undisputed Championship from the hands of Miguel St-Claire as he staggers back to the ropes with the chair.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones fires back with a chair shot that sounded like a gun shot!

John Greed: Even the cheap seats heard that shot!

Miguel St-Claire pulls the chair off of him and rebounds off the ropes swinging it ruthlessly across the face of Hostyle Jones who stands first taking the shot. Hostyle Jones staggers a bit then answers back clocking Miguel St-Claire upside his head with the Undisputed Championship.

Tommy Cornell: Trading blow for blow!

John Greed: This is insanity!

Hostyle Jones takes a thrust kick to the chest from Miguel St-Claire knocking back back into the ladder. He grabs the ladder lifting it to his shoulders sticking his head between the rungs. He begins to spin moving toward Miguel St-Claire like a maniac smashing him with the top of the ladder to the face as he continues to spin.

Tommy Cornell: AIRPLANE SPIN TO THE LADDER!

John Greed: Helicopter Hostyle we’ll call that one!

Hostyle Jones continues to spin then throws the ladder off of his shoulders sending it down onto James Shark sandwiching him between ladders. Hostyle Jones dizzy and delirious pulls himself to the top turnbuckle and quickly leaps off with a corkscrew splash down onto the ladder crushing James Shark between.

Tommy Cornell: I don’t think he meant to corkscrew but was so dizzy it happened anyone!

John Greed: Dizzy and punch drunk from all the shots he’s glady taken!

Miguel St-Claire grabs the Undisputed Championship and begins to climb up the cage wall with it. Hostyle Jones takes a ladder off of James Shark and leans it against the wall next to Miguel St-Claire as he climbs. Hostyle Jones runs up the ladder but Miguel St-Claire punches it sending it sliding along the cage wall as he reaches the top. Hostyle Jones bounces off the top rope sticking his foot out to stand the ladder upright again. He pogo sticks the ladder and leans it against the cage wall again taking a punch from Miguel St-Claire.

Tommy Cornell: I thought Hostyle was sent to his doom but instead he shows how innovative he can be!

John Greed: He used that ladder like a pogo stick to get it back where he wanted it!

Miguel St-Claire uses his foot to try to push the ladder but Hostyle Jones moves to the cage wall in front of him delivering a slap across his face, taking a left hook to the side of the head in return.

Tommy Cornell: MSC has the belt but Hostyle isn’t letting him escape without a fight!

Hostyle Jones leans back avoiding a punch to the face, then reaches into his pocket to pull out the corpse hand.

Tommy Cornell: THE HAND OF GOD MADE IT TO ENGLAND!

John Greed: I thought that sick dead mans hand was long gone!

Hostyle Jones slaps Miguel St-Claire across the face with the corpse hand.

Tommy Cornell: MSC wants nothing to do with that corpse hand just like everyone else who has come across it!

John Greed: I don’t blame him, it’s disturbing to say the least.

Hostyle Jones reaches out trying to touch the face of Miguel St-Claire with the corpse hand. He steps off the cage wall to the ladder and hits Hostyle Jones with a right hook laying him out on the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: MSC able to stop the onslaught of the Hand of God!

John Greed: But Hostyle forced him off the wall onto that ladder leaned against it.

Miguel St-Claire pushes Hostyle Jones trying to send him off the cage wall. Hostyle Jones comes to life kicking the top of the ladder sending it falling out from under Miguel St-Claire. The ladders hits the top rope of the top of the head of Miguel St-Claire hits the cage before it bounces back up.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones sent MSC into the cage!

John Greed: Tricked him onto the ladder so he could take him out!

Hostyle Jones rests the top of the ladder against his foot then reaches out to snatch the Undisputed Championship from Miguel St-Claire, replacing it by putting the corpse hand into his face before he gives a shove with his foot sending the ladder falling backward. Miguel St-Claire smashes the back of his head into the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: The Hand of God comes in handy, no pun intended!

John Greed: Jones has the belt, he just has to get out!

Hostyle Jones stands on the cage wall and takes a leaps off of it clearing the cell wall falling down into the crowd that catches him. The Ape Shit Army monkey masked fans lower Hostyle Jones down to the arena floor as he holds then Undisputed Championship tightly over his chest.

Tommy Cornell: HE’S OUT!

John Greed: Another crafty escape here tonight and we have a brand new Undisputed Champion!

[Ding Ding]

Hostyle Jones holds up the Undisputed Championship overhead as he’s surrounded by the ape shit army monkey masked fans. They lift him up and begin to surf the Undisputed Champion Hostyle Jones around.

Tommy Cornell: The guy they said couldn’t win the big one! That had all the talent in the world but just not enough to get the gold! They were all proven wrong as Hostyle Jones has come here tonight to become a double champion!

John Greed: The World Crowned Tag Team Champions are both double champions now! Holders of major gold!

Tommy Cornell: That means later tonight he’ll take on Brooklyn Carter one on one!

John Greed: After what he did to her brother and now her fiance, she’s going to have to give it everything she’s got to get the job done!

KING of the THRONE KOTTUndisputedHostyle

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 12th 2013, 2:19 pm

King of the Throne Arena

Back at the King of the Throne arena Joshua Michaels watches the pay per view on a screen shaking his head.

Joshua Michaels

This is just not right, none of this is right!

Chante Rich

Mr. Michaels? If that’s what I call you.. Have you heard about Robbie Hart not arriving here at the King of the Throne arena or even to London at all?

Joshua Michaels

People were speculating that he got injured much like James Shark, but the problem we are having with Robbie Hart is much different. Hart has refused to come defend the NLWF title here at King of the Throne in protest of the match. That is why as of right now he is no longer the NLWF Champion, stripped of his title immediately! We’re going to crown a true champion of the Federation and it wont be an uncensored idiot who things he’s too good to do what he’s told! He’s just lucky I’m not going to strip him of his tag team title! I’ll let him lose it at OWN in TLC!

Joshua Michaels moves past Chante Rich.

Joshua Michaels

Now please excuse me, because I have to be going to Majesty arena to make sure Angel Kash doesn’t screw things up more than she already has!

Joshua Michaels exits and the shot moves to the ringside area where the cages are set up, ladders surrounding.

Tommy Cornell: Robbie Hart who retained against Ridicule at Warrior Games is a no go here tonight at King of the Throne!

John Greed: Wow, such defiance! He’s going to lose his belt without even fighting to retain it.

In the arena the fans are enjoying their night and the show that has been unfolding before their eyes. All of the sudden though the arena lights began to dim down and a dark red tint filled the lights making the entire arena a dark red. Up on the stage there was a single spotlight shining down as the tron featured the following statement.

“12 years ago a man set out to achieve one goal and that goal was to be the greatest professional wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots. 12 years later, 21 World Titles Later, Several Main Events later, and Legacy built that will never be forgotten – that very goal has been accomplished. Yet the hunger to continue to be the best is still there. Tonight the greatest wrestler alive today feasts once again…HE IS HERE!”

Upon that following message being made “No One Cares” by Atreyu begins to play over the arena speakers and nearly instantly the crowd began to boo with everything they had within them for they knew who was about to make their presence known. Sure enough a couple seconds later Michael Harris walked out on stage in his wrestling gear and a huge smirk on his face. With the boos increasing Harris just smirked a little bit more soaking in the hatred as it was something he thrived on. Moments later he started to make his way down the ramp.

Chante Rich:
Introducing at this time from Chicago, Illinois and weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds. The Untouchable One, The Greatest Wrestler Alive Today, and the King of Wrestling: Michael Harris!

By now Harris had reached the ringside area and he wasted no time at all walking up the steps making his way into the cage. He stopped to look out at the crowd with that arrogant smirk featured before stepping through the ropes and getting into the ring. Once he was in the ring he wasted no time at all going to the nearest turnbuckle and climbing it. Harris then tossed his arms out to the sides and titled his head back while shouting out “Bow Before Me” which obviously got an even bigger negative reaction from the crowd. On that note Harris jumped down and the lights started to go back to normal. He made his way to the corner and leaned against it awaiting the arrival of his opponent for the evening.

Tommy Cornell: Harris has a shot at rising to become the NLWF Champion faster than anyone!

John Greed: Everyone learned not to doubt the untouchable one at Warrior Games when he earned this shot by winning the No Limit Invitational, ending the undefeated streak of Chuck Matthews and defeating the now Undisputed Champion Hostyle Jones!

Tommy Cornell: Incredible, he could beat the tag team champs, Undisputed champ, NLWF champ, all in the span of two events!

John Greed: He’s got that same look in his eye that he had that night at Warrior Games, can lightning strike twice for Michael Harris?

Blood makes his way from the entrance ramp shoving the metal grate out of his way as he stares ahead at the cell wall in front of him. He enters the cell and hurries up the ring steps entering the cage with Michael Harris as he paces back and forth in his corner.

Tommy Cornell: This match has turned into a triple threat match thanks to unforeseen circumstances.

John Greed: O’Shea took a nasty bump in the Undisputed title match at a different arena, I doubt he’ll make it and Robbie Hart isn’t even in England!

The referee has the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship in his hands and he puts it on the belt loop allowing it to be lifted above the ring. He calls for the bell as the cage doors are locked.

King of the Throne Arena

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
King of the Throne Match
Robbie Hart
[vs] Nick Ridicule
Aaron O’Shea
[vs] Michael Harris [vs] Blood

[Ding Ding]

Michael Harris moves to the center of the ring casually with his arms out pawing at Blood before he steps in with a toe kick into his gut. Blood launches Michael Harris up into the air but takes a European uppercut that knocks him back a step. Michael Harris connects a yakuza kick to the chest of Blood sending him to the ropes giving him distance to run and deliver a big boot into his face knocking him through the ropes.

Tommy Cornell: Harris landing two big boots into Blood!

John Greed: Untouchable once again here tonight!

Michael Harris grabs Blood by his head and sends him back into the cage wall. Michael Harris connects a standing dropkick into Blood trapped between the ropes and cage wall. Michael Harris stands again and hooks the arm of Blood around the back of his neck so he can snap suplex him over the ropes into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Who the hell is going to be able to stop Harris?

John Greed: Ridicule is the only man that comes to mind and yet he doesn’t want to be the champion of NLWF ever again!

Michael Harris locks Blood in a sharpshooter in the center of the ring with a big smile on his face.He releases the hold switching off to his rolling kneebar maneuver twisting and pulling on the leg of Blood.

Tommy Cornell: The best submission in wrestling today!

John Greed: Sadistic Torture locked in on Blood! Harris has defeated top names already just in NLWF with that move!

Blood is able to pull his leg free and rise to his feet. Michael Harris stands and watches as Blood charges at him with a slight limp. Michael Harris drops down with a shoulder smash into the knee of Blood before he lifts him up for a flapjack sending him into the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: Harris one step ahead of Blood on that one!

John Greed: Several steps ahead of Blood just entering this match!

Michael Harris motions for Blood to get to turn around and charges him as he does goring him down to the mat off the impact into the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Knockout!

John Greed: He uses the impact off the cage and lets Blood fall right into Brooklyn Impact!

Michael Harris stands up and raises his arms. He looks up at the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship hanging overhead then points at it and motions around his waist.

Tommy Cornell: He could very well be walking away with that very title!

John Greed: Whatever Harris says he’s going to do, he does! Simple as that! He said he’s becoming NLWF Champion and King of the Throne and we have no choice but to believe him!

Nick Ridicule makes his way out onto the stage shaking his head.

Nick Ridicule

Baby brother dropped the ball! As always it’s Ridicule to the rescue!

Nick Ridicule makes his way down the ramp getting the attention of Michael Harris who motions for him to hurry up.

Tommy Cornell: Most fear when Nick Ridicule makes his way to the ring, Michael Harris can’t wait!

John Greed: He embraces a challenge unlike any other we’ve seen in a long time!

Blood gets to his feet standing behind Michael Harris as he shouts through the cage at Nick Ridicule climbing the cell. Blood grabs Michael Harris by the back of his head and sends him into the cage wall. Blood stands back letting Michael Harris stagger into a clothesline from hell.

Tommy Cornell: Decapitator from Blood on Harris as he got distracted!

John Greed: Blood takes advantage of the Ridicule entrance, attacking Harris!

Nick Ridicule jumps from the cell wall to the cage wall as Blood makes his way up the ring ropes. He steps to the top rope and punches Nick Ridicule to his forehead as he tries to climb into the cage. He answers back with a headbutt on Blood into his face.

Tommy Cornell: Ridicule was the one who took Blood out and now he has returned with a vengeance!

John Greed: But it’s Ridicule who is on the attack..

Blood grabs Nick Ridicule by his throat and manages to choke slam him off the cage wall sending him landing on a ladder keeping his balance on the rung. He turns around and delivers a Nick Kick off the ladder into the face of Blood knocking him off the cage wall into the ring where Michael Harris is ready to gore him down into the mat. Nick Ridicule steps off the ladder onto the cage wall then leaps up high throwing his arms and legs out wildly. He comes down with a slashing elbow into the head of Michael Harris dropping him.

Tommy Cornell: Air Ridicule!

John Greed: The unorthodox high flying of Ridicule prevails!

Nick Ridicule drops down grabbing Blood lifting him up into a knee to the body, followed by a high knee into his face. Nick Ridicule pulls him in and lifts him up for a powerbomb driving him down into the canvas before lifting him off for another one. Nick Ridicule is able to power Blood up again rotating around to shift him onto his shoulders so he can jump with him into a death valley driver into the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Sick Nick Powerbomb DVD!

John Greed: This may not be the match we were expecting, but it’s turning out to be a match worth watching!

Nick Ridicule lifts Michael Harris and he squirms out the back then takes off to the ropes. Nick Ridicule turns around ready for him as he rebounds off the ropes into a Nick Kick to the face. Nick Ridicule doesn’t allow Michael Harris to fall instead pulling him in to lift him up for a crucifix powerbomb. Nick Ridicule runs with Michael Harris throwing him down onto Blood. He is able to roll through and run at Nick Ridicule spearing him down into the canvas. Nick Ridicule is able to hook the arm and neck of Michael Harris then lift his legs up putting him in a Peruvian necktie.

Tommy Cornell: Only Nick F’N Ridicule would bust out a move from Peru as a counter to the Brooklyn Knockout!

John Greed: It was that same counter he used on Chuck Matthews to counter Hollywood Impact!

Michael Harris stands up and back body drops Nick Ridicule sending him flipping overhead landing on his feet so they go back to back. Blood stands and Nick Ridicule delivers a Nick Kick to his chest sending him back off the ropes as Michael Harris runs forward. Nick Ridicule turns around as Michael Harris rebounds diving at him. He leaps over the head of Michael Harris who lets his momentum take him into Blood with a gore making him nearly moonsault.

Tommy Cornell: Ridicule avoids it but Blood takes the full force!

John Greed: BROOKLYN KNOCKOUT! BROOKLYN KNOCKOUT!

Tommy Cornell: This should have been the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion Robbie Hart, but he’s decided not to defend the title here!

John Greed: He’s been stripped of the NLWF title because of it, but the uncensored one will continue his reign as World tag team champion.

Nick Ridicule turns around waiting for Michael Harris. He stands looking down at Blood then turns around with a roaring elbow to the chest of Nick Ridicule backing him up to deliver a liver kick into the right side of his body.

Tommy Cornell: What an epic match up this is!

John Greed: Michael Harris has a shot at beating two thirds of the original Salvation in just his first two events!

Nick Ridicule lands two quick punches to the face of Michael Harris then sweeps his legs out from under him with a leg kick as he casually walks around in a circle. Michael Harris is fast to get up however catching Nick Ridicule off guard with a super kick into his throat. Nick Ridicule grabs his throat the kick catching him on his scar. He fires back a super kick of his own as Michael Harris steps in catching him to his jaw. Both men drop to the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Ridicule is a Taekwondo black belt and has sinister kicks, but it was Harris who landed the first super kick!

John Greed: Caught him to his throat, to that Ashley Matthews scar he has.. Ironic..

Nick Ridicule rises, as does Michael Harris. He steps forward and Nick Ridicule power presses him up then spikes him face first into the cage wall, letting him come down throat first into the top rope. Nick Ridicule falls back with Michael Harris for a Russian legsweep down into the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Just like that, in a flash, Ridicule able to put things together, using the cage environment.

John Greed: He just let one attack move right into the next one.

Blood stands holding his ribs. He throws his arms up and roars getting Nick Ridicule to turn to look at him. Blood takes a step forward but stops as Nick Ridicule puts his hand up locking in the Force Face Claw from across the ring.

Tommy Cornell: The force is strong in that one!

John Greed: I still have no idea how he gets that to work, but everyone stops!

Nick Ridicule spins his hand around and motions for Blood to bring it on with his fingers. Blood charges forward with a clothesline from hell attempt taking a spinning backfist that sends him past Nick Ridicule as he’s able to side step him. Blood staggers off to the ropes and rebounds into a step-up kick from Nick Ridicule pressing his left foot into the knee to jump back with a enziguri kick to the side of his face dropping them both.

Tommy Cornell: That vicious shot is able to level Blood!

John Greed: Let him get over aggressive and walk right in to a wood chipper!

Nick Ridicule and Michael Harris both stand staring across the ring at each other with Blood laid out between them. They move forward and lift Blood up together.

Tommy Cornell: This should be Aaron O’Shea but we saw him take a big fall at the other arena in the Undisputed title match.

John Greed: He brought a fun fight into an Undisputed title match that was stolen by Hostyle Jones and Miguel St-Claire!

Nick Ridicule and Michael Harris work together to run Blood toward the corner. The release him sending him through the ropes into the cage door. He explodes through it from the impact and falls to the ringside floor. Nick Ridicule and Michael Harris look at each other, then they begin to attack. Nick Ridicule lands some good punches and follows up with a body kick but he has his leg caught. Michael Harris lifts Nick Ridicule up by his leg for a flapjack sending him into the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: They took Blood out hard and created an escape from the cage, but no one has even come close to the NLWF title yet!

John Greed: This has got to be the longest King of the Throne match without anyone pulling down the title so far tonight.

Nick Ridicule and Michael Harris lay out in the center of the ring. Blood moves slightly on the outside of the ring putting his hand on the bottom rung of a ladder. The fans get to their feet and cheers begin to roar throughout the arena moving through the crowd. A spotlight hits the audience showing Aaron O’Shea making his way down the crowd toward the guardrail.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea is here! He made the trip and now will have a second shot at becoming a champion in the Federation he loves!

John Greed: O’Shea has had a rough return but he’s someone who has been right on the verge of his former glory!

Aaron O’Shea jumps the guardrail and begins to climb up the cell wall. He makes it to the top of the wall then pulls himself over and steps to the top of a ladder to step off onto the cage wall. He pulls himself up to his feet looking down into the ring at Michael Harris and Nick Ridiciule before he leaps off without hesitation. Aaron O’Shea comes down on the two men perfect with a 450 double body splash bouncing him off of them back to his feet. He moves to the corner.

Tommy Cornell: O’SHEA WITH A 450 SPLASH OFF THE CAGE! Two major title matches, two more matches with memorable O’Shea moments!

John Greed: He’s not done either, the impact sent him right toward the other corner!

Aaron O’Shea leaps up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with a double moonsault snapping off the second one just in time to come down on Nick Ridicule. Michael Harris is able to roll out of the way to the open cage door, pulling himself out of the ring. Michael Harris grabs a downed ladder and he slides it in then shuts the cage door staring inside as Aaron O’Shea stands up.

Tommy Cornell: Harris was wise to get out of harms way, now he can also recover a bit knowing someone still has to get that title down before a winner can even be declared!

John Greed: The guy is one of the most opportunistic and controversial icons of the sport today!

Aaron O’Shea takes the ladder setting it up over Nick Ridicule in the center of the ring so that the bottom rungs are over his throat and legs. Aaron O’Shea gets onto the ladder adding his weight on holding Nick Ridicule down against the canvas as he’s forced to watch him make his way up the ladder.

Tommy Cornell: But never forget how clever Aaron O’Shea really is!

John Greed: O’Shea on his way toward the NLWF Championship while the greatest champion the Federation has ever had is trapped!

Aaron O’Shea reaches up and grabs hold of the NLWF Championship pulling it off the belt loop. Nick Ridicule powers up tilting the ladder sending it falling into the cage wall as Aaron O’Shea hangs high above on the belt loop holding on with one hand as he holds onto the NLWF Championship with the other.

Tommy Cornell: Ridicule escapes!

John Greed: O’Shea holds on! He’s got the belt and he’s up above it all!

Aaron O’Shea looks down and shakes his head as the tilted ladder is still underneath him.

Tommy Cornell: He can’t even drop to land something on Nick Ridicule because of that ladder!

John Greed: It comes back to haunt him a bit!

Aaron O’Shea uses the power in his one arm to pull himself up gripping the belt loop tight. He reaches up and grabs the belt loop with the hand holding the NLWF Championship.

Tommy Cornell: Now he’s got a much better grip, that’s a good sign!

John Greed: At least now he wont plummet down to be impaled on the ladder!

Nick Ridicule hurries to his feet with an evil grin on his face. He grabs the ladder breaking it down then tries to spike it into Aaron O’Shea who pulls his legs up out of harms way.

Nick Ridicule

I am going to pinata you bitch!

Nick Ridicule lifts the ladder and climbs up to the top turnbuckle with it. He leaps off the top turnbuckle and swings the ladder like a baseball bat smashing it into the legs and body of Aaron O’Shea who hangs on but starts to sway.

Tommy Cornell: Things just got bad for O’Shea!

John Greed: These two have the very most bad blood of any two on the active roster, I can guarantee you that! They have hated each other since day one of their Immortal journeys!

Nick Ridicule

Where the fuck is my candy?

Nick Ridicule lifts the ladder up throwing it at Aaron O’Shea sending the top of it smashing into his ribs. He releases his right hand still swaying slightly. Aaron O’Shea shakes his head and brings his hand back up.

Tommy Cornell: The resilience of O’Shea is always amazing!

John Greed: Especially after already fighting for the Undisputed title!

Aaron O’Shea pulls himself up grabbing higher on the cord hanging down from the rafters. He manages to pull himself up and stick his feet threw the loop to sit and swing back and forth. The crowd chuckles.

Tommy Cornell: Only O’Shea!

John Greed: He’s in a good spot!

Aaron O’Shea hangs upside down looking straight down at Nick Ridicule staring up at him from the center of the ring. Aaron O’Shea waves and Nick Ridicule flips him off. Aaron O’Shea sits up again and looks up, then looks at the NLWF Championship.

Tommy Cornell: Wait a damn second.. If O’Shea is able to climb the cord to the rafters, would he be able to escape with the belt?

John Greed: That’s a long climb! Then he would still have to get down from up there with the NLWF and touch the arena floor!

Nick Ridicule shakes his head and grabs the ladder measuring up his shot as Aaron O’Shea begins to climb the cord. He throws the ladder at him catching him to the back of the head with the top of it. The ladder falls down to the ring to the corner, while Aaron O’Shea holds on and swings around. He releases the cord and plummets down to the ring flipping on his way down. He hooks the head of Nick Ridicule with his arm and swings around into a tornado DDT on him that spikes him off his mohawk bouncing him off the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: 900 TORNADO DDT! SOMEWHERE TONY HAWK JUST SHIT HIMSELF!

John Greed: We’ve seen him pull off a 720 Tornado DDT but that was the craziest fall I’ve ever seen him take!

Both Aaron O’Shea and Nick Ridicule lay on the canvas with smiles on their faces. Aaron O’Shea looks around and wiggles his fingers then moves his arms before he sits up. Nick Ridicule lays out with his eyes shut, motionless.

Tommy Cornell: This is the greatest fucking job in the entire world!

John Greed: No doubt about that! If King of the Throne is any indication of what this Reign of Chaos era is going to be like, bring it on!

Aaron O’Shea grabs the ladder and sets it up off to the side next to the cage wall. He climbs up it moving slow with the NLWF Championship in hand. He makes it up and reaches out to the side grabbing the belt loop, pulling himself up.

Tommy Cornell: He’s going for the escape!

John Greed: This could either be really good or really bad, no one has ever attempted anything like this!

Aaron O’Shea looks out at the crowd and holds up the NLWF Championship stepping up on the belt loop. He spins around looking at all the fans then sets his eyes on Michael Harris standing on the cage wall. He jumps off with a gore on Aaron O’Shea knocking him out of mid air down to the ring. He drops the title letting it fall with them as they crash down, Michael Harris landing an elbow drop into the chest of Nick Ridicule on the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: THE BROOKLYN KNOCKOUT OF MID AIR AND THE GREATEST ELBOW DROP IN HISTORY!

John Greed: FUCKING-A RIGHT! MICHAEL HARRIS JUST TOOK ANOTHER LUNGE TOWARD IMMORTALITY TAKING OUT TWO IMMORTALS WITH ONE AMAZING LEAP OF FAITH!!

Michael Harris grabs the NLWF Championship from the center of the ring and makes his way toward the cage door. He gets to his feet and connects a yakuza kick into the door sending it flying open into Blood knocking him down to the ringside floor.

Tommy Cornell: Who is going to stop Harris?

John Greed: NO ONE STOPS THE UNTOUCHABLE ONE!

Michael Harris exits the cage then walks over to the cell door planting a yakuza kick into it sending it flying open. Michael Harris holds up the NLWF Championship and takes a step forward to exit the cell. The door shuts on him though before he can escape knocking him back down to the ringside floor. Robbie Hart stands outside the cell looking around a woman cheering him on as the fans boo.

Tommy Cornell: Hart is here! He was faking the move!

John Greed: Can he just jump in and steal this match like that!?

Robbie Hart opens the cell and walks toward Michael Harris who spins around and blasts him over the head with a chair knocking him out of the cell. Michael Harris walks out of the cell and stands over Robbie Hart holding up the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: HE FUCKING DID IT!

John Greed: Hart has his plan backfire and Harris just became one of the fastest rising legends in NLWF History!

Michael Harris points down at Robbie Hart then down a crotch chop over him before moving up the ramp.

Tommy Cornell: Shark fights injured, Hart fakes an injury and fakes not showing up, the torches have been passed here tonight!

John Greed: Michael Harris is the NLWF Champion and he beat the Undisputed Champion Hostyle Jones! That makes him top three already at least!

Michael Harris stops at the top of the stage looking back over his shoulder. He raises the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship again and makes his way backstage.

Tommy Cornell: Now I don’t feel so bad about him ending the streak... Michael Harris is no fluke! Michael Harris is a champion no matter where he decides to show up! No matter when he decides to take your gold!

John Greed: He’s defeated the World Crowned Team Champions with a shot at OWN!

Tommy Cornell: Michael Harris is King of the Federation! I’m still in shock from Warrior Games, now I have to recover from this as well?

John Greed: He’s Untouchable and he’s taking over the NLWF! He feasted like a King! Fasting rising star of all time!

KING of the THRONE KOTTNLWFHarris

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 12th 2013, 7:31 pm

KING of the THRONE MEKOTT
- Express Arena -

Damien Kingston stands wearing a sweatshirt the hood pulled over his head.

Damien Kingston

Everywhere you go.. There you are.. I used to think, you know, that everyone was out to get me. That each promotion, each Federation, I would show up at would conspire to use me for someone else. Now that I have no limitations I’ve shown just a small portion of what I am truly capable of.

Damien Kingston holds his Respect of Wrestling Championship in front of him.

Damien Kingston

This sort of changed my view on things. I was finally starting to believe that after all my hard work, after all my dedication, that I was getting the RESPECT I deserve! Instead I was once again swerved into a Reign of Chaos..

Damien Kingston shakes his head, a disappointed look on his face.

Damien Kingston

I’ve seen everything that has transpired just over the last month and I know for a fact, Respect is dead. These fans cheer for the bad guys, the ones who treat them like shit, have no respect for anyone else, yet they are displayed as gods, icons, immortals...

Damien Kingston drops the Respect of Wrestling Championship then steps forward walking over it as he makes his way through the tunnel toward the steps to the stage.

Damien Kingston

If they wont respect me, I will fight back against the Chaos and take the World! Psycho, Hostyle, Harris, they may hold the gold, but I am the best!

Damien Kingston makes his way up the steps and the shot cuts to the stage. "This Is My Life" by Downstait begins to play throughout the arena and Damien Kingston emerges getting booed by the crowd.

Tommy Cornell: The man of Liberty not well liked here in London..

John Greed: He’s a yankee and the people here seem to love the Reign of Chaos!

Damien Kingston looks at the cell then enters with a confident look on his face. He moves up the ring steps and enters the cage before taking the center of the ring to do his Man of Liberty pose as the fans roar with chants.

The fans in the front rows begin to shake the cell back and forth reaching over the guardrail to grab handfuls of wire mesh. Damien Kingston uses his fingers to plug his ears blocking out the sounds of the crowd.

"King for a Day" by Pierce the Veil plays throughout the arena the lights turning a neon green as Psycho makes his way out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Wrestling Title in hand. He holds the championship up a fire erupts from the stage and cage corners before he makes his way down the ramp.

Tommy Cornell: Since Ultimate Glory and even before, Psycho has stapled himself in the archives of anarchy as the best to rise from the era!

John Greed: He drove a semi-truck into the arena! It was at that moment I realized Psycho would be a force in the Federation for years to come!

Psycho stares at the cell with a sinister smile on his face nodding his head as he rests the World Heavyweight title on his shoulder. He enters the cell and looks at the ladders standing tall before he walks to the steps. Psycho enters the cage and Damien Kingston drops his hands maintaining the center of the ring as he stares at the champion.

Tommy Cornell: If looks could kill!

John Greed: But they can’t so these two will have to do the killing the old fashioned way!

Psycho takes the center of the ring as well and goes head to head with Damien Kingston the two butting at each other as the official tries to keep them separated. He settles for taking the World Heavyweight Championship from Psycho to put in on the belt loop as both men continue to talk shit to one another.

Tommy Cornell: Just these two in the ring and you’re guaranteed an amazing World title match or even Respect title match, add in all the variables of King of the Throne and you’ve got sheer Chaos!

John Greed: Anything can happen and it’s about to!

The referee steps back letting the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship get lifted above. He calls for the bell and the two men begin to fire off close range fists.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship

King of the Throne Match
Brenton Cyrus[vs] Psycho
Crimson Skull
[vs] Damien Kingston [vs] Johnny Stylez

[Ding Ding]

Psycho lands a right hand into the face of Damien Kingston taking a left then a right in return. He fires back with a clothesline dropping Damien Kingston only for a moment before he’s able to get back up. Psycho catches his head for a DDT then knee lifts him to the face before driving him down. Damien Kingston headstands off the DDT then kicks his legs back to pull Psycho and himself back up. He falls back with a northern lights suplex. Psycho rolls around pulling Damien Kingston up into a twist of fate dropping down into a stunner on him sending him up to his feet staggering back into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: Back and forth, Psycho gets the better of the exchange though I have to say!

John Greed: No one goes tit for tat the way Psycho can go with anyone in the World!

Psycho stands and runs at Damien Kingston in the corner but he uses an evasive roll to get out of the way. Psycho runs up the turnbuckles then pulls himself up to the cage corner where he moonsaults off. Damien Kingston points at his head as he turns around getting taking out by Psycho in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: No fear from Psycho! Somehow when he moonsaults people are drawn to him!

John Greed: One of these days he’s going to crash and burn, until then we get to be mesmerized by how amazing and efficient he is inside that ring!

Psycho lifts Damien Kingston up into reverse DDT position locking him in a Dragon Sleeper momentarily before dropping down with a backbreaker on him. Damien Kingston lifts his knee into the face of Psycho but is pulled into tombstone piledriver position. He kicks his feet and falls out the back able to reverse and lift Psycho up for a tombstone piledriver. He shuts his knees together into the head of Damien Kingston and falls out the back lifting him for a tombstone once again. Psycho lifts Damien Kingston up for an inverted powerbomb lifting him so they are both looking forward, his knees driving into the shoulders before he’s brought down face first into the canvas. Psycho follows up the anti powerbomb with an elbow drop down into the back of the head of Damien Kingston before he locks him in a cripple crossface hold.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho stops fucking around with the tombstone piledriver and instead manages an inverted powerbomb!

John Greed: Psycho does something we’ve never seen before every time we see him! He’s the kind of guy who has forgotten more moves than most have even learned!

Damien Kingston is able to push up with his free hand off the canvas getting to his knees with Psycho pulling back on his head with the cross face locked in. Psycho smashes Damien Kingston across his face with a forearm doing it fast enough to keep the submission on him. Damien Kingston is able to get to his feet and he takes another forearm smash across his face, using the break to fight up and deliver a hip toss on Psycho sending him flipping into a neckbreaker.

Tommy Cornell: How can you not be a fan of the Man of Liberty though!

John Greed: You have to! The people may have turned on him everywhere we’ve gone, but that hatred has only fueled and inspired him to reach a new level!

Crimson Skull makes his way out onto the stage then slowly begins his walk down the ramp. Damien Kingston fights up at the same time as Psycho. Damien Kingston steps in with a legsweep backbreaker down across his knee on Psycho before pulling him into an STO gutbuster finishing off the move with a double hammerlock rolling DDT into a mounted submission hold on him.

Tommy Cornell: Skull had better hurry his lard ass up if he wishes to serve the Reign of Chaos, the greater good of the Federation!

John Greed: Psycho doesn’t wish to kill NLWF with the Reign of Chaos, but to empower it! He’s been the most reliable and relentless No Limit fighter all year!

Damien Kingston breaks the hold and begins to climb up the cage wall as Crimson Skull makes his way up the cell wall. Damien Kingston wins the race to the top of the wall and stands up waiting for Crimson Skull so he can suicide dive off at him. He tackles him off the cell wall smashing him with punches on their way down into the entrance ramp. Damien Kingston lands on Crimson Skull breaking his fall as he continues to hit him with punches, elbows, then a knee to the side of his head before he gets to his feet.

Damien Kingston
WILL YOU CHEER ME NOW!?

Damien Kingston laughs then stomps Crimson Skull to his face before he climbs up the cell.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston takes out Skull before he can even get close to the ring or inside the cell surrounding!

John Greed: Kingston is always the man to bring a fight wherever he goes, no matter who he goes against!

Damien Kingston makes his way to the top of the cell then moves over the wall. Crimson Skull sits up then gets to his feet. He reaches out and grabs the cell door pulling and tugging on it before he rips it off the hinges. It’s held by the chain and Damien Kingston comes swinging out the doorway to double kick the door into Crimson Skull knocking him back to the ramp.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston once again stops Skull from even getting into the cell!

John Greed: Kingston is starting to make this his house! What better place than King of the Throne, a chance to go home to New York, One World Nation as World Heavyweight Champion!

Damien Kingston walks over and lifts Crimson Skull off the ramp pulling him into a snap suplex. He rolls through and pulls him up to his feet halfway up the ramp to deliver a regular suplex on him. Damien Kingston pulls Crimson Skull up again powering the behemoth up falling out into a brain buster onto the stage. Inside the ring Psycho is kicking open the cage door escaping from inside the ring to the outside. He grabs a ladder sending it into the ring then reaches underneath and pulls out a kendo stick holding it up with a smile on his face.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho has his kendo stick!

John Greed: Hello old friend! It’s been far too long!

Damien Kingston brings Crimson Skull to the edge of the stage lifting him to his knees to deliver a slap across his face.

Damien Kingston
RESPECT THIS!

Damien Kingston pulls Crimson Skull in and lifts him for a piledriver letting their weight take them free falling back off the stage. Damien Kingston connects a spike piledriver on Crimson Skull driving him through tables and firework controls. The stage shoots off fireworks sending sparks falling from the top. All the cage corners shoot fire as Psycho steps in the center of the ring holding the kendo stick up.

Tommy Cornell: WHOA! Kingston with that sick piledriver he loves so much, taking it to new heights here tonight!

John Greed: Psycho just happened to be taunting in the ring and the fire explode from the impact! Perfect timing..

Johnny Stylez makes his way out walking through the sparks raining from high above.

Johnny Stylez
MY ENTRANCE NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!

Tommy Cornell: Or as accidentally pyroed!

John Greed: It looks as though Stylez is the only one who can stop Psycho now.. God have mercy..

Psycho sets up the ladder in the center of the ring and slowly begins his climb looking toward the ramp. Johnny Stylez makes his way into the cell passing the hanging door then he hurries up the steps into the cage. He climbs up the other side of the ladder racing past Psycho.

Tommy Cornell: SBK could get some serious revenge on Psycho who ended his World title reign at Tournament to the Title.

John Greed: He’s got as good a shot as anyone else!

Psycho swings the kendo stick hitting Johnny Stylez to the forehead with it as he moves up the ladder. He holds the kendo stick with both hands into the throat of Johnny Stylez forcing him back grabbing the top of the ladder as hard as he can. Psycho pulls the kendo stick back and whacks him across his hands forcing him to let go. He falls backwards turning to the side only to land nut first across the top rope bouncing into the cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho is a master with that kendo stick, hard to find anything he has yet to master!

John Greed: I still remember his kendo stick duel, good to see him with his weapon of choice once again!

Psycho reaches up and grabs the World Heavyweight Championship pulling it off of the belt loop with a smile.

Tommy Cornell: We are going into an era filled with some dominant champions! The Reign of Chaos seems indestructible!

John Greed: It’s a new day in the NLWF, Psycho is not just fighting for himself, but an entire era, an entire entity known as the Reign of Chaos!

Psycho moves down the other side of the ladder with his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, kendo stick in the other. He makes it half way looking at Johnny Stylez nutted on the rope still. Psycho delivers a super kick to his face knocking him off between the ropes and cage wall.

Tommy Cornell: A new level! Speak of the devil!

John Greed: Psycho can just breeze his way on out of these cages with his belt and walk out as the number one man in the Federation no doubt!

Psycho pulls Johnny Stylez up to his feet then up to his shoulders in the firemans carry position before throwing him over for a death valley driver. Psycho drives him down into the mat rotating his arm around to drive an elbow down into the World Heavyweight title to his jaw cranking his head to the side.

Tommy Cornell: LIVID ATROCITY!

John Greed: It means the end! It means he defends!

Psycho takes the World Heavyweight title and exits the cage with it.

Tommy Cornell: He just has to walk on out of the cell, up the ramp as King of the World!

John Greed: Psycho came, he saw, he conquered once again!

Psycho makes his way toward the cell door as Brenton Cyrus runs down the ramp at top speed. He dives and spears Psycho before he can step out of the cell.

Brenton Cyrus pounds Psycho to his head with punches then takes the World Heavyweight title from him and tosses it over the cage wall back into the ring. Psycho whacks him across his leg with the kendo stick but takes several stomps in return.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus made his entrance a bit early to make sure Psycho wasn’t walking out with his World title!

John Greed: These two have had a rivalry dating back to PRIDE of Philadelphia when they fought in the tournament in a tag team match.

Brenton Cyrus goes for a punt kick on Psycho but he pulls his head back out of the way. Brenton Cyrus drops down reaching under the ring to grabs his sledgehammer. Psycho whacks him across his back with the kendo stick leaving a welt. Brenton Cyrus turns smashing the top of the sledgehammer into the ribs of Psycho knocking him back. Brenton Cyrus runs forward and Psycho lifts him back body dropping him into the cell wall letting him fall straight down into the ringside floor. Psycho enters the cage moving toward the World Heavyweight title.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho may have busted ribs from that shot he took.

John Greed: Cyrus busting the ribs of Psycho the way he busted the World title!

Brenton Cyrus makes his way up leaning against the cell. He steps forward and enters the cage smashing Johnny Stylez to his jaw with the sledgehammer. He turns around to duck under a big boot from Psycho with the World Heavyweight title in hands. Brenton Cyrus jumps as Psycho turns around, hooking the handle of the sledgehammer across the back of his head to pull him down for a cutter into the World Heavyweight title.

Tommy Cornell: Epiphany!

John Greed: Every time these two get near each other, expect to see the match of a lifetime!

Brenton Cyrus sits up holding the back of his head. He tosses the sledgehammer off letting it slide into the corner. Damien Kingston walks out alongside the ramp on his way toward the cell entering past the hanging door.

Tommy Cornell: The Man of Liberty is back! The epicness of this World Heavyweight title match just went up!

John Greed: Cyrus has the World Heavyweight title, but Kingston is at the door of the cage!

Brenton Cyrus rises to his feet with the World Heavyweight title as Damien Kingston enters the ring standing at the corner. The two men stare across the ring at each other. Brenton Cyrus extends his hand offering a handshake. Damien Kingston looks reluctant then slowly moves his hand in and the two shake.

Tommy Cornell: May the best man escape as King of the World!

John Greed: These two still have a chance to revive respect!

Brenton Cyrus dips in and lifts Damien Kingston to his shoulders but he easily slips out the back then ducks down and lifts him up into a Omega Tombstone Piledriver dropping him on his head. Damien Kingston pulls the World Heavyweight title from the hands of Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy Cornell: Falling From The Empire!

John Greed: Can Kingston put an end to the Reign of Chaos?

Damien Kingston stands and is grabbed by Psycho who goes to take him down for a crippler cross face, straightening out his arm. Damien Kingston rolls through it then kips up to his feet and pulls Psycho in and up into a flowing death valley driver without any hesitation.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston using one of the favorite moves of Psycho to take him down!

John Greed: He’s got the belt, he’s got everyone else down as well, he just has to get out!

Damien Kingston gets to his feet and holds up the World Heavyweight title sending the place into a roar of boos. He smiles and turns around into Psycho who lifts him up to his shoulders. Damien Kingston drives knees and elbows into the face of Psycho rocking him quickly as he falls out in front of him. Damien Kingston pulls him in lifting him for a powerbomb spinning him out into a backbreaker. He pulls Psycho up into another powerbomb this time spinning around with him up high.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston with this spiral bomb specialty move we’ve seen him utilize!

John Greed: Off the powerbomb backbreaker, he’s gotta have Psycho delirious right now!

Brenton Cyrus dives from the top turnbuckle with a missel dropkick into the chest of Psycho sending him with added force down into the spiral bomb. Brenton Cyrus and Damien Kingston stand up at the same time looking at Psycho laid out.

Tommy Cornell: Finally someone has done something that has kept Psycho from fighting back fast!

John Greed: How long will that last though?

Damien Kingston turns delivering a left hand into the face of Brenton Cyrus. He returns fire missing as Damien Kingston is able to jump with an enziguri kick to the back of his head.

Tommy Cornell: Every man for himself, only one can walk away as King of the World!

John Greed: We’ve got an Undisputed King, a King of the Federation, who will be King of the entire World?

Damien Kingston sets up the ladder in the center of the ring then pulls Brenton Cyrus in for a piledriver. He steps up the first run, then continues up the ladder able to hold him in position letting the blood rush to his head turning it red. Damien Kingston continues halfway up the ladder then steps up another couple of rungs before he steps off with a pilerdriver straight down into the canvas on Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy Cornell: OH! Kingston is one of the best pilerdriver specialists we’ve ever seen!

John Greed: He may have broken the neck of Brenton Cyrus just then and there, who knows what kind of damage he was able to do to Crimson Skull!

Damien Kingston rises to his feet with the World Heavyweight title. He makes his way toward the cage door but has his foot grabbed by Psycho.

Tommy Cornell: Deal with one threat and it gives time for another to recover!

John Greed: I would say Psycho has recovered, but he refuses to lose the World title after everything he’s been through!

Damien Kingston lifts Psycho to his feet with a smile but it lifted to his shoulders quickly thrown overhead. He guards his face with his arms and his body lifting a knee into the knee of Psycho.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston defends again several different move possibilities from Psycho!

John Greed: When you are champion, it makes you easiest to scout!

Damien Kingston lunges forward with a corkscrew neckbreaker on Psycho taking him down to the canvas. Damien Kingston stands and begins to climb up the ladder turning around near the top to look down at Psycho before he jumps with a frog splash landing down on him with the World Heavyweight Title on his waist.

Tommy Cornell: He splashes the champion down with his own title!

John Greed: Kingston is doing anything and everything to become the World Champion here tonight!

Damien Kingston holds his ribs as he moves toward the cage door still open. He makes it to the corner and pulls himself up as Johnny Stylez runs along the ring apron at him. Damien Kingston sends him running into the ring post then he pulls the cage door closed into his back. Damien Kingston climbs up the turnbuckles pulling Johnny Stylez up into a piledriver out of the corner spiking him off his head into the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: How many necks must Kingston break with his piledriver!? One!? A Billion!?

John Greed: Whatever it takes! He’s going to go through hell for the World if that’s the cost!

Damien Kingston stands up pushes the door but it’s stuck. He facepalms and climbs up the corner with the World Heavyweight title in hand. He pulls himself up to the cage corner and throws his leg over.

Tommy Cornell: He’s got it! The door is broken inward trapping everyone else inside the ring!

John Greed: He’s just gotta GTFO!

Brenton Cyrus staggers and steps up the turnbuckles quickly jumping up to grab the leg of Damien Kingston.

Damien Kingston

Let me go! I can save the World! I can bring Respect!

Brenton Cyrus climbs up grabbing hold of Damien Kingston who grabs hold of him as well. He tries to force him back into the ring. Damien Kingston kicks Brenton Cyrus to his face almost knocking him off. Brenton Cyrus hooks the arm of Damien Kingston setting him up for a suplex.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston is right, if Cyrus really wants Respect he should take a bullet and help him win the title!

John Greed: I don’t know, he has to be in a weird place having lost ownership of NLWF.

Psycho climbs up the turnbuckles setting Brenton Cyrus up for a powerbomb. He powerbombs him off sending him falling back, pulling Damien Kingston out of the corner of the cage with a super plex, all three men crash down into the canvas next to the ladder.

Tommy Cornell: Tower of Doom!

John Greed: Kingston did almost enough damage to escape, but almost doesn’t cut it!

Psycho reaches out to grabs the World Heavyweight title next to him. He crawls over grabbing the bottom rung of the ladder pulling himself up it. Damien Kingston rolls over from his back to his stomach while Brenton Cyrus lays motionless.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho wise to use the ladder to get up, conserving energy.

John Greed: But he’s not stopping, he’s still climbing the ladder!

Psycho steps up the first few runs of the ladder, the World title dangling from his hand. Damien Kingston uses the rungs of the ladder on the other side to start climbing up in pursuit the kendo stick in his hand.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston wont ever stop fighting, he takes a fall from the cage and is back at it!

John Greed: He’s got a weapon in hand as well.

Damien Kingston swings around the ladder into the leg of Psycho as he continues up the ladder. Damien Kingston climbs up swinging it over to whack Psycho to the face with it. He swings again and Psycho avoids the shot grabbing hold of the kendo stick with one hand giving it a pull so he can lift Damien Kingston up to his shoulders.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho has him up at the top of the ladder!

John Greed: But where is he going to go with him?

Damien Kingston releases the kendo stick instead grabbing the World Championship from Psycho. Brenton Cyrus sits in the corner of the ring with his sledgehammer in hand as he pulls himself up.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston takes the belt, but he’s in no position to escape!

John Greed: This has disaster written all over it!

Brenton Cyrus steps forward swinging the sledgehammer into the top of the ladder before adding to it with a shove. The ladder is sent tipping to the side and Psycho steps up to the top jumping off throwing Damien Kingston overhead. Damien Kingston hits the top of the cell wall rib first holding the World Title rather than defend himself. Psycho hits the cell wall with a huge shoulderblock and the fans shakes the cell from the front row. The cell wall breaks and falls sending Damien Kingston riding it down crashing down on top of it as it hovers over the entrance ramp guardrails. The fans duck trapped underneath it while Damien Kingston bounces off to the entrance ramp.

Tommy Cornell: KINGSTON ESCAPES!

John Greed: HE GOT OUT!

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Damien Kingston reaches out for the World Title which he dropped from the devastating impact. Psycho runs across the cell wall and jumps off to the entrance ramp delivering a punt kick into the head of Damien Kingston, his hand coming down just a fingertip away from touching the World Heavyweight Championship.

Tommy Cornell: The Execution completed by Psycho! He threw him off into the cell wall instead of a knee, then he delivers the kick!

John Greed: Kingston is champion though right? He escaped with the belt!

Psycho drops down to a single knee and grabs the World Heavyweight Championship just barely out of the reach of Damien Kingston. The official calls for the bell.
[Ding Ding]
Psycho holds up the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship shouting down at Damien Kingston.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho retains! The rule is you have to escape holding the belt! Kingston was so close, but he was not touching the title! He didn’t have possession!

John Greed: In the toughest match a champion can defend in, a match that crowned two new major champions, Psycho retains and keeps the Reign of Chaos going stronger than ever!

Psycho backs up the stage with the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on his shoulder. He takes a microphone left waiting on the stage and brings it to his mouth looking out at the chaotic crowd.

THIS IS YOUR SALVATION! Your pledge to the Reign! THIS IS OUR SOLUTION! Our pledge of Chaos!

Tommy Cornell: Psycho has become the most powerful man in the entire World!

John Greed: King of the World with a Reign of Chaos backing him!

Kingston, you want to earn some respect? One World Nation in your hometown of New York where the crowd will be going crazy for you, I will step into enemy territory! Title for title! World Championship for the Respect of Wrestling Championship!

Psycho smirks looking down at Damien Kingston as he starts to come to.

SEVEN STAGES OF VIOLENCE!

Tommy Cornell: The World Champion has laid down the challenge for an epic showdown in New York for OWN!

John Greed: A one night best of seven series in possibly seven at least four of the most wicked matches imaginable for the World and Respect titles!

Damien Kingston nods his head as Psycho lets the microphone hang down. The shot fades.

KING of the THRONE KOTTWorldPsycho

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 12th 2013, 10:34 pm

Tommy Cornell: Psycho learns from Ultimate Glory where he had the belt, but his feet never touched the ground and Shark was able to take the Freedom title from him.

John Greed: Tonight it was Psycho who knew exactly what he had to do to retain his status as ruler and King of the World!

Tommy Cornell: Cannot wait for OWN to see Psycho versus Kingston one on one, title for title!

John Greed: Psycho could very well smash the Respect of Wrestling Title and change destiny or Kingston can rise up in his hometown to take back the World from a Reign of Chaos!

KING of the THRONE KOTTKashInc
[$] Majesty Arena [$]

Brooklyn Carter
Where the fuck you at boy!?

Brooklyn Carter walks through the backstage area with a mean mug on her face. She drags the Womens World Wrestling Championship behind her.

Brooklyn Carter
Lets fight hoe!

Brooklyn Carter makes her way up the steps and emerges out onto the stage. She looks down the ramp at the ape shit arm lining the entrance ramp with their monkey masks on. She runs over and attacks one ripping his mask off before shoving him off the stage.

Brooklyn Carter

Thefuckareyou? You aint the Undisputed Champ!

Brooklyn Carter turns and walks across the ramp to attack a different masked man. Hostyle Jones rips his mask off beside her and attacks kicking her to the stomach. He runs and bulldogs her down into the stage then lifts her running her into the ring. He puts his Undisputed and World Crowned Tag Team title in his corner as he slides into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Jones with a bit of monkey business before his match!

John Greed: He attacked her brother, her fiance, not he threatens her NLWF legacy as well!

Hostyle Jones orders the official to call for the bell but he allows Brooklyn Carter to get up first. The referee takes the title as Brooklyn Carter motions for Hostyle Jones to bring it. The referee calls for the bell.

CHAMPIONSHIP UNIFICATION MATCH
NLWF Undisputed Championship [vs] Womens World Wrestling Championship
King of the Throne [vs] Queen of the Throne
Hostyle Jones [vs] Brooklyn Carter

[Ding Ding]

Brooklyn Carter delivers a shoot kick into the stomach of Hostyle Jones as he steps. She jumps and snaps off a hurricanrana on him into a pinfall.

-1-2-

Hostyle Jones kicks out and they both stand. Brooklyn Carter clotheslines Hostyle Jones to his chest but he shakes his head at her. She goes to run off to the ropes but he grabs a handful of her hair.

Tommy Cornell: This could get bad, fast!

John Greed: Brooklyn has cleared the womens division, it’s time she fought real competition!

Hostyle Jones pulls her into a clothesline to her face dropping her down. He smiles then runs off to the ropes rebounding. Brooklyn Carter rolls to her stomach forcing Hostyle Jones to jump over her running to the ropes again. He rebounds as Brooklyn Carter stands up able to leap over him letting Hostyle Jones keep running. She follows him off to the ropes and jumps as he rebounds turning around into a high knee catching Hostyle Jones off guard knocking him through the ropes.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn able to uses her speed and the momentum to hit hard!

John Greed: Hostyle Jones though laughing it off.

Brooklyn Carter runs up the turnbuckles jumping off to catch Hostyle Jones with a spinning DDT off the ring apron to the ringside floor. She sits up and holds up the Mafia M with her hand. She gets up to her feet and watches Hostyle Jones get up staggering running at her. She drop toeholds him tripping him down into the ring steps.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Carter showing once again she can compete against a man!

John Greed: She’s not fighting at all like she does against other women, altering her style for the larger opponent.

Brooklyn Carter runs and delivers a double foot stomp into the back of Hostyle Jones sending him into the ring steps again.

John Greed: That was for her brother London!

Brooklyn Carter walks up the ring steps and jumps up again coming down with double stomps into the back of the head of Hostyle Jones.

John Greed: That was for her fiance the former Undisputed Champion James Shark!

Brooklyn Carter moves to the ring apron and watches as Hostyle Jones pulls himself off the ring steps. She runs and swings around the ring post to deliver a double kick into the face of Hostyle Jones knocking him down to the ringside floor. She enters the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Who would have thunk it? Although Hostyle had a much tougher King of the Throne match.

John Greed: True, but the Ape Shit Army here in attendance is in shock right now!

Brooklyn Carter runs and swan dives over the ropes taking Hostyle Jones down ringside just as he’s able to stand up. Brooklyn Carter tries to lift Hostyle Jones and manages to power him up, rolling him into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: We’re going to crown the first ever woman Undisputed Champion!

John Greed: The rivalry between the Highlights and Mafia has been well documented, tonight is another violent chapter!

Brooklyn Carter pulls herself up to the ring apron then she pulls herself over the ropes corkscrewing into the ring down onto Hostyle Jones. She pins him hooking the near leg.

-1-2-3

Hostyle Jones grabs the bottom rope with his hand then shoves Brooklyn Carter back out to the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: For a split second I thought she had it!

John Greed: Don’t count out Hostyle, this has got to be awkward for him fighting a woman, even one he hates.

Brooklyn Carter stands on the ring apron and waits for Hostyle Jones to get up before she springboards off the top rope at him looking for a hurricanrana. Hostyle Jones doesn’t allow her to snap it off instead lifting her up for a powerbomb sit down style into the canvas bouncing her. He follows up with a pinfall.

-1-2-3

Brooklyn Carter rolls her shoulder off the mat. Hostyle Jones looks at her shaking his head.

Tommy Cornell: She wants to do things the hard way!

John Greed: Of course, Brooklyn isn’t going down without a fight... unless it’s against Shark!

Hostyle Jones lifts Brooklyn Carter but is pulled into a twist of fate down into the center of the ring laying them both out. Brooklyn Carter sits up and begins to crawl toward the corner. She pulls herself up leaning back against the turnbuckles before she pulls herself up to stand on the top.

Tommy Cornell: This is it, all or nothing!

John Greed: A win or loss could come from this high risk!

Brooklyn Carter holds out the Mafia M with her hand before jumping off with a swanton bomb into the waiting lifted knees of Hostyle Jones. She bends back across then and jolts forward off of them to the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Swanton Mafia bomb finds nothing but knees!

John Greed: Hostyle Jones just hurt her bad! He’s taken her brother out, her fiance, now she’s next on the Hostyle Hit List!

Hostyle Jones stands up and crotch chops as he stands over Brooklyn Carter laid out at his feet. He begins to pound into his chest with his fists getting the crowd to go wild. The audience stomps their feet sending a rumble throughout the arena as Hostyle Jones moves back into the corner pulling himself up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle has everything he could ever want and so much more right now!

John Greed: It’s true, he’s on such a high right now that him going high risk here doesn’t seem like a bad idea.

Hostyle Jones jumps with a swanton bomb down onto Brooklyn Carter in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: He nailed her! Not in the way Shark does, but in a way that will make him Undisputed Undisputed Champion!

John Greed: First man to win the Womens World Title, Hostyle Jones! Odd as it is, no one else seems better fit!

Hostyle Jones pins Brooklyn Carter placing his foot down on her chest between her breasts.

-1-2-3

She shoves his foot off of her and grabs his leg as she starts trying to get back up.

Tommy Cornell: If Shark hated Jones before, when things weren’t that personal, just imagine now!

John Greed: That’s the fiance of James Shark and though she’s a highly talented wrestler, one of the best in the world, Hostyle Jones is just fire tonight!

Hostyle Jones allows Brooklyn Carter to pull herself up then deliver a slap across his face. He smirks then ducks under another slap attempt slipping behind her to jump up grabbing her shoulders pulling her back down into double knees.

Tommy Cornell: Backstabber, that had more impact on it than her landing on his knees with the swanton!

John Greed: Lethal Injection he calls that one and you can see why!

Hostyle Jones leaves Brooklyn Carter laid out in the middle of the ring as he moves to the corner climbing up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: She can’t take much more of this and no one is around to save her!

John Greed: No London, no Shark, no King, no one but Brooklyn Carter to watch her own back..

Hostyle Jones leaps from the corner coming down with a 450 splash on Brooklyn Carter.

Tommy Cornell: Done!

John Greed: Not only did he become Undisputed Champion, he defended the title as well!

Hostyle Jones drops down pinning Brooklyn Carter in the center of the ring.

-1-2-3-

Hostyle Jones looks at the official in disbelief as he calls a two count, pointing at the shoulder of Brooklyn Carter rolled off the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Somehow, someway, the most unbeatable, unstoppable Womens World Champion of all time finds a way to kick out!

John Greed: She remains undefeated, at least for now.

Hostyle Jones smiles shaking his head.

Hostyle Jones

You’re really going to make me hurt you? Fine!

Tommy Cornell: If he’s going to beat her, he’s really going to have to beat her!

John Greed: Fuck the consequences for now! It’s going to be a long time till anyone makes Hostyle pay for single handedly destroying Mafia on his own tonight!

Hostyle Jones lifts Brooklyn Carter up for a muscle buster then jumps forward driving her down into the center of the ring. He lifts her up again this time setting her up for a tombstone piledriver sitting out on the move to drive her down into the canvas head and face first.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones with Thanatron following up with Go Fuck Urself!

John Greed: No one is kicking out of that! I don’t care what gender you are!

Hostyle Jones sets Brooklyn Carter up for a camel clutch pulling her arms to cross in front of her before he pulls back on her head twisting her neck around to the side.

Tommy Cornell: Straight jacket from the Undisputed Champion! Choking the life out of her and she can’t do a thing to defend against it!

John Greed: The referee is going to have to use some discretion here and call this thing! Call the damn match before she’s seriously injured!

The referee touches one of the hands of Brooklyn Carter as it dangles down. He calls for the bell then works to force Hostyle Jones to break the hold.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Wow! Not only did he dethrone Shark, he detroned Brooklyn as well! The Trash Royalty power couple have been left powerless!

John Greed: Hostyle Jones has burdened with the task of taking the Womens World Title to unify it with his Undisputed title, a task he gladly took!

Hostyle Jones holds up the Undisputed Championship and Womens World Title with a smile on his face as he places his mask on. The ring becomes surrounded by members of the Ape Shit Army wearing their monkey masks as they celebrate around the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones tonight has finally shut the fuck up all the critics who said he had all the talent but not enough drive to be the best, to hold major gold!

John Greed: Hostyle Jones just shoves a shitty boot down the throat of a lot of nay sayers who never believed in him!

Joshua Michaels steps out onto the stage winded with a microphone in his hand.

Joshua Michaels

I may be too late to stop this from happening, but I am not too late to do the right thing! Please send some medical personnel down to help Brooklyn Carter the Womens World Champion! That’s right, I said it, because it’s true. Angel Kash booked the matches here tonight just because it’s her arena, but she did so with bitter intentions that were not for the greater good of the NLWF! That is why, while I have to count your win Hostyle Jones and your defense of the Undisputed title, I will NOT count a win for the Womens World title!

Tommy Cornell: That’s probably a good thing.. Hostyle Jones retains the Undisputed title and doesn’t have to be the man who won the Womens World title.

John Greed: Brooklyn is going to keep her title, he dominant run going, but the damage has been done by Hostyle Jones.

KING of the THRONE KOTTRetainRemain

Angel Kash steps out onto the stage stitched up and begins to scream at Joshua Michaels who tries to ignore her. Hostyle Jones watches from inside the ring as the Ape Shit Army enters and lifts him up to their shoulders to parade him around inside the ring. Outside the ring Brooklyn Carter is helped onto a stretcher.

Tommy Cornell: This has without a doubt been the craziest King of the Throne we’ve ever seen, from all three different venues!

John Greed: NLWF brings it to you unlike any other once again! One World Nation is next and it’s already stacked with an epic card to come!

Ashley Matthews walks out onto the stage with ME security and a team of what looks like doctors, men in white coats. She looks over at Angel Kash and Joshua Michaels who look over at her confused. She points toward the ring and ME Security makes their way down.

Tommy Cornell: Thefuckisthis?

John Greed: ME has invaded Kash Inc!

The Ape Shit Army begins to leave the ring and do battle with the ME security team with shields and night sticks knocking the monkey masks off of people left and right. Hostyle Jones runs and dives over the ropes with his Undisputed and World Crowned tag team titles taking down a large portion of the group.

Tommy Cornell: Are they going after Hostyle Jones?

John Greed: Seems that way, but why?

Ashley Matthews

Jones, after a bit of meddling and a recommendation from Matthews Enterprises, you’ll be spending your miserable existence in a mental asylum until you are deemed fit to rejoin society!

Hostyle Jones is injected by a needle into his neck. He grips his titles tight swinging wildly, slowing down fast. They place a muzzle over his face and wrap a straightjacket around him as he struggles as much as he can before they strap him to a gurney. One of the doctors picks up his title belts as he’s wheeled off alongside the stage.

Joshua Michaels

What the hell do you think you’re doing? ME can’t just take the Undisputed Champion and check him into a mental institution!

Ashley Matthews

ME CAN DO WHATEVER IT WANTS! Don’t worry though Joshy, Mr. Law of the Land! ME has worked out a deal where Jones will be released for his contractually obligated NLWF matches!

Tommy Cornell: Our Undisputed Champion is going Asylum before he’s set to defend the tag titles at OWN in a TLC match NLWF tradition!

John Greed: After all he's been through it's no wonder he can't defend himself!

Ashley Matthews laughs and grins evilly as she steps off the stage joining ME security and the institution staff on hand. Hostyle Jones continues struggling all the way until he’s dragged off sight to the back.

Tommy Cornell: Reign of Chaos has taken over NLWF and Joshua Michaels has been thrown into the eye of a storm!

John Greed: Psycho becomes the first and only major champion to ever defend his title in the King of the Throne Match in a night where two new major champions were crowned!

Tommy Cornell: King of the Throne lived up to the NLWF standard and so much more, this is the next era of NLWF and we are in it for the win!

John Greed: Thank you all for joining us and being a part of the NLWF experience every chance we get!

King of the Throne fades away to nothing but the end logo.

“iMMORTAL iS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALiTY”

NLWF
NO LiMiT WRESTLiNG FEDERATiON
'THE REiGN OF CHAOS ERA'
ALL RiGHTS RESERVED.
COPYRiGHT 2009-2013

KING of the THRONE MINDBLOWNLWF_zps7490ad1e

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down