NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Lines: March 16th 2013

Go down

Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 Empty Battle Lines: March 16th 2013

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 21st 2013, 3:53 pm

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Battle Lines-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Seattle, Washington

-REIGN OF RESPECT-

Is shown on screen as the opening video for Battle Lines begins to play but is quickly interrupted as the shot cuts to static and nothing but evil laughter is heard. The letters of RESPECT begin to fall from position and are replaced by that of blood forming out a word of its own.

-REiGN OF CHAOS-

The original video is replaced by one of a long winding road, red clouds overcast the area and the sound of a big rig is heard before it passes by the shot moving at top speed down the road. The shot switches to the side view mirror showing the reflection of past pay per view logos such as Ultimate Glory, PRIDE of Philadelphia, Tournament to the Title, and Valentines Day Inferno. Inside the semi truck is Psycho with a partial grin gracing his face.

The semi truck smashes through the Dangerous by Design logo as it continues down the road, highlights from the last event being shown in the sky on the clouds. It begins to rain blood down as the semi truck blares its horn speeding down the road, the Warrior Games logo in the distance. Ahead stands a Space Needle with the Battle Lines logo blocking the road. The truck continues to drive forward until it smashes through the center sending the video once again to static.

“TOO HARDCORE!” “TOO HARDCORE!” “TOO HARDCORE!”

Inside the Original NLWF Arena the screens are static until they shift to the capacity crowd packing the place filling it with chants as security surrounds the ring in front of the guardrails. Over the entrance tunnel stands a tall replica Space Needle. Fireworks begin to shoot out of the top of it getting everyone in the crowd on their feet.

Tommy Cornell: One night, one match, one more stop before Warrior Games!

John Greed: Originally scheduled to be three teams, Brooklyn Carter has put together her own squad and why not, she is a dominant major title holder in the womens division!

Tommy Cornell: In less than a day she put together her own Battle Lines Team while Team undisputed or Team Shark has had trouble finding a final member...

John Greed: He even recruited us to be a part of his team, doesn’t he know we are lazy retired assholes?

Riot Maker by Tech N9ne begins to play throughout the arena and the fans boo as James Shark steps out of the tunnel with the NLWF Undisputed Championship around his waist. He pulls it off and holds it overhead as he makes his way through the crowd in route to the ring.

Tommy Cornell: We heard all the rumors and found out it’s official, if Shark doesn’t have a sixth female member for the team, we’re disqualified.

John Greed: He’s coming out to announce who it is right now, Shark would never bitch out of any match for any reason!

James Shark makes his way over the guardrail then slides into the ring a smirk on his face as the fans continue to boo him. James Shark brings the NLWF Undisputed Championship to his shoulder and takes a microphone.

“MAFIA WILL KILL YOU!” “MAFIA WILL KILL YOU!” “MAFIA WILL KILL YOU!”

Tommy Cornell: Only people from downer Seattle would love and cheer on Mafia.

John Greed: Throughout the weeks Mafia has made major noise throughout the city of Seattle as Battle Lines has drawn closer.

James Shark

Seattle got no love for Shark?

The fans continue to boo.

James Shark

All week long all I have heard is Team Mafia, Team World, Team NLWF talking about which team is best. Team Undisputed on the other hand has been called team shit and is on the verge of forfeit.. I still don’t have six members.

The fans begin to cheer.

James Shark

Shut up! I had to deal with that Axxhole and now teaming up here at Battle Lines. I just want to get Warrior Games over and done! I’ll be happy to do this thing alone or with just five if NLWF will allow it!

Brenton Cyrus makes his way out with the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on his shoulder as he steps through the crowd. He moves over the guardrail and enters the ring looking ahead at James Shark.

James Shark

So is it aight if Team Undisputed only has five?

Brenton Cyrus shakes his head no.

James Shark

So I have to forfeit my team before the match...

Brenton Cyrus nods his head yes.

James Shark

Damn... Fine.. I..

Before James Shark can say anything else M.I.A-Bad Girls begins to play and a woman makes her way out from the Space Needle entrance tunnel through the crowd.

Tommy Cornell: That’s Angel Kash, owner of one of the biggest international companies in the world, Kash Inc.

John Greed: She is one of the newest investors in the No Limit Wrestling Federation, several deals have been in the works since Cyrus took over.

Angel Kash enters the ring joining James Shark and Brenton Cyrus.

Angel Kash

Not so fast Shark. You’ve never backed out of a match in your life and I certainly wont allow tonight to be that night! I will join Team Undisputed as the sixth member!

The people once again begin to boo.

Angel Kash

But only if you join on as a member of Kash Inc. agreeing to promote my glorious company as the cover star! You’re Undisputed Champion now but I think you should have all the belts, NLWF and World as well.

Angel Kash flashes Brenton Cyrus a glance, looking at the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.

James Shark

Yeye fine, I’ll join Kash Inc. you join Team Undisputed!

Angel Kash pulls out a contract on a clipboard handing it off to James Shark taking the microphone from him.

Angel Kash

You wont regret signing that. Sure NLWF may be set to work with Matthews Enterprises for the next several months, my company Kash Inc. is in the process of creating a Federation Network that shows exclusive NLWF action across the globe! ME is temporary, Kash Inc. is Immortal!

James Shark looks over the contract and shrugs before he signs it.

Angel Kash

I don’t believe in this Respect era you’re trying to get over Brenton.. People want to see people who hate and disrespect each other going at it with as few rules as possible! They want NLWF the blood sport, not some classy promotion for sophisticated folks! The next era of NLWF will be an era where money rules over all!

James Shark hands the contract over to Angel Kash who looks at his signature with a smile.

Angel Kash

Excellent, perhaps we should seal the deal with a kiss..

Tommy Cornell: Angel Kash just made a major impact already here in NLWF, she just pulled the rug right out from under the ME deal!

John Greed: Her company has bullied and destroyed all other smaller companies for years now, now she’s with the NLWF and against ME!

Angel Kash gets in close to James Shark placing a hand on the undisputed title with the contract in it and one hand on his ass. She places a gentle kiss on his lips and the lights shut off. The mask of Dave Zombie is shown on the screen fading away until it is gone and “Hello Brooklyn” By Jay Z / Lil Wayne begins to play.

Tommy Cornell: What’s Lil Wayne favorite kind of pizza? Little Seizures!

John Greed: Wow Tommy...

The crowd erupts and begins a “BOSS BITCH” chant as Brooklyn Carter makes her way out with the Womens World Wrestling Championship around her waist.

Tommy Cornell: What can be said that Brooklyn has not said inside that Ring of Immortals? Undefeated in her Womens Division, she ended the reign of Alison Williams and found a way to win the Glory Battle under the mask of Dave Zombie to lock down the Warrior Games Main Event.

Brooklyn Carter makes her way through the crowd slapping hands with the fans as they cheer her.

John Greed: She is the most dominant woman in NLWF and is arguably the best pound for pound in the entire company when you look at what she’s been able to do in her time!

Brooklyn Carter steps up to the guardrail and turns to look out at the crowd raising their arms as they continue to roar for the Womens World Champion. She jumps down from the guardrail and walks up the ring steps entering the ring with the others, looking at James Shark and Angel Kash still standing close before he gives her a slight shove away from him smiling innocently.

Tommy Cornell: It’s been a wild journey over the last half a year and beyond between James Shark and Brooklyn Carter, now the two are set to fight on opposing teams before they fight in the Warrior Games main event!

John Greed: They have been through it all and so much more, the one thing they haven’t done is fight one on one, soon they will!

Brooklyn Carter
SEATTLE GIVE IT UP FOR THE MAFIA REUNION SHOW! Tonight we make these fools regret not picking us when they had the chance!

“MAFIA WILL KILL YOU!” “MAFIA WILL KILL YOU!”

Brooklyn Carter
Shark I set out to show that you and I were equals, that we were the new power couple in charge of NLWF standing side by side, but you never accepted that! Now I’m going to show that you were right this entire team, we are not equals, I am better than you are and you just like everyone else will respect me for the tremendous things I have been able to do in my career!

The crowd applauds clapping their hands as Brooklyn Carter stares across the ring locking eyes with James Shark.

Robbie Hart

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

The voice of the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion Robbie Hart begins to echo throughout the arena.

Robbie Hart

This shit is worse than Jerry Springer!

Robbie Hart is shown sitting on the edge of the Space Needle stage looking toward the ring shaking his head, the brand new NLWF Championship in his lap.

Robbie Hart

Finally though someone said something I kind kind of agree with. The Respect era is dead before it has even started! I told you I wasn’t going to ever be censored and the Respect era rules seems like a bunch of crap to try to get us to conform! I am the NLWF Champion and therefore have more of a say which way things are going than anyone when it comes to this next era!

Robbie Hart begins to climb down the Space Needle until he’s standing over the tunnel in the crowd. He walks down the steps until he’s on the arena floor walking through the crowd with his two title belts one on each shoulder.

Robbie Hart

This next era wont be about Respect! This era wont be about money over all! This next era of NLWF is going to be one where everyone becomes uncensored, a path paved by truth and everyone doing whatever they want!

Robbie Hart jumps the guardrail and he slides into the ring looking around at everyone staring at him. The maniacal laughter of Psycho soon follows throughout the arena until a spotlight hits him up in the rafters.

Tommy Cornell: This is a crazy start to Battle Lines, it’s as if everyone is drawing their own battle lines down!

John Greed: Soon those lines will be crossed and an all out fight will break loose!

Psycho
Robbie I never thought we would agree on anything, but your view of the era to come is closest to what my view of this next era will be like. Once I am World Champion the world as you all know it will shift and change forever. The Reign of Chaos is the next era of NLWF and anyone who doesn’t get it by now will soon be run over by the unstoppable force that is!

The fans stare up toward the rafters chanting as they shake their fists.

Tommy Cornell: Everyone set to start this match is inside the ring, we just need the officials.

John Greed: Seems as though it’ll be one respect referee and one anarchy referee to officiate all the action in this one match main event!

James Shark

Talk about your eras, what you’ve done, what you deserve, it dont matter. This is still the year of the Shark and when it comes down to it none of you are as dominant or reliable for NLWF as I am! You can respect that, throw Kash money at it, hit me with your best shot from under a mask, call my trash talk uncensored and know that the only one Reign is that of Undisputed Champion!

Tommy Cornell: Shark getting the final words here and he just put everyone on notice!

John Greed: So much has happened over this last half a year of NLWF and so much more will happen in the next half a year!

James Shark

I came here to fight! Not to forfeit, not to talk, but to do Battle for the city of Seattle whether they love me or hate me, they paid to see me do what I do best!

Tommy Cornell: It’s true, even the most hated still have a following of people who pay to see them lose!

John Greed: All of these competitors here for Battle Lines know what a big opportunity this is to showcase themselves in front of the champions of the Federation!

James Shark tosses his microphone to the outside and hands off his NLWF Undisputed Championship to Angel Kash as she leaves the ring. He backs into his corner looking across the ring at Brooklyn Carter in the corner placing the Womens World Championship down.

Tommy Cornell: This is going to start as a fatal four way with all the major champions, elimination rules by pinfall or submission.

John Greed: Total elimination so only one team or at least one member of one team will remain!

Brenton Cyrus places the World Heavyweight title in the corner looking up toward the rafters at Psycho staring down at him. Robbie Hart kisses the NLWF Championship then his World Crowned tag team title before he hands them over the ring post.

Tommy Cornell: Every five minutes one member from each team will join in going to the corner or entering the match if the spot is available, lets say if an elimination happens.

John Greed: This is a bonus event as we move toward Warrior Games and I’m very excited to see how it all plays out, right now!

The anarchy and respect referees stand outside the ring together then call for the bell.

PRIZE FIGHT
World Heavyweight Champion Team [vs] Undisputed Champion Team
No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion Team
[vs] Womens World Champion Mafia
Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 MainEvent
[vs] 6 [vs] 6 [vs] 6

World Heavyweight Champion Team
Brenton Cyrus

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter

Robbie Hart

Brenton Cyrus [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding]

Brooklyn Carter runs across the ring at James Shark but is cut off by Robbie Hart who travels the shorter distance to put an attack on him in the corner with boots to the stomach. James Shark fights around on Robbie Hart putting him in the corner instead to land body shots until Brooklyn Carter jumps onto his back to lock in a sleeperhold. Out of the corner Robbie Hart connects a double kick to the face of James Shark sending him staggering back. Brooklyn Carter gets off the back of James Shark and connects a shoot kick into his stomach before taking him down to the mat with a drop toehold. She floats over and locks James Shark in a side headlock down on the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Carter has James Shark in the headlock, tonight could really be her greatest showcase against all the NLWF has to offer and as a team leader.

John Greed: She has to make a stronger claim that she can win at Warrior Games to become Undisputed Champion!

Robbie Hart runs across the ring at attacks Brenton Cyrus with a double knee shot into his chest catching him off guard as he’s sent back into the corner. Robbie Hart lands an overhead right then dives forward with a shoulder into the stomach of Brenton Cyrus. James Shark gets up on the mat and Brooklyn Carter shifts to lock in a camel clutch. He gets up to his feet and she has to transition back into a sleeperhold. James Shark begins to run backwards toward the corner with Brooklyn Carter on his back. She sticks her leg out and kicks off the top turnbuckle then jumps over James Shark hooking his head to take him back down to the mat with a bulldog out of the corner.

Tommy Cornell: Once again it’s Brooklyn who is able to use her crafty technique to take Shark down.

John Greed: She’s showing she has the strategy and skills to take the Undisputed Champion down to the mat at will so far!

Robbie Hart connects an uppercut on Brenton Cyrus then pulls him out of the corner into a cradle piledriver packaging him over himself. James Shark gets back to his feet again and Brooklyn Carter shifts around to pull him back down into her guard quickly locking him in a triangle choke with a smile over her face. James Shark shakes his head still on his feet and he lifts her up off the mat in powerbomb position. Brooklyn Carter holds up a finger and shakes it back and forth before snapping off a hurricanarana that sends James Shark running across the ring before falling through the ropes to the ring apron. Brooklyn Carter runs to the ropes and handspring up off them rebounding with a moonsault then a back elbow into the face of James Shark as he stands up on the ring apron sending him jumping off hitting the guardrail chest and chin first before falling ringside.

Tommy Cornell: WHOA! What an exchange, they each had counters but it was Brooklyn who had the powerbomb counter knowing what Shark loves to do to escape submissions!

John Greed: She’s fighting a smart, truly brilliant match so far against the three best NLWF has to offer and she hasn’t been touched!

Brooklyn Carter leans over the ropes looking forward with a smile gracing her face as she takes in the cheers then looks over to see Robbie Hart make his way to the top turnbuckle with Brenton Cyrus set up below. Brooklyn Carter runs over to step on the stomach of Brenton Cyrus before jumping to the middle rope to springboard off with a roundhouse kick across the face of Robbie Hart sending him flipping off the top turnbuckle down the ringside area where he takes James Shark over the guardrail as he stands sending them both into the audience going wild. Brooklyn Carter lands on the ring apron holding on tight to the top rope as she looks over her shoulder at the two men lost in the crowd.

“That was Awesome!” *Clap*Clap*Clap Clap Clap* “That was Awesome!”

Tommy Cornell: She takes out the Undisputed Champion, she takes down the NLWF Champion and now she turns focus to the World Champion inside the ring in a bad position already!

John Greed: The Womens World Champion shocked the entire wrestling world when she created a Battle Lines team of her own, now she’s shocking everyone once again with this performance so quick in this match!

Brooklyn Carter climbs up to the top turnbuckle looking into the ring at Brenton Cyrus near the corner. She stands upright on the top turnbuckle and flashes the Mafia M with her hand before leaping off with a swanton bomb down across Brenton Cyrus. The crowd erupts.

Tommy Cornell: Womens World Champion just bombs the World Heavyweight Champion!

John Greed: Is there anyone alive whose ass she cannot kick?

Brooklyn Carter stands up grabbing the head of Brenton Cyrus as she does to lift him up. She sets him up for a DDT then drives a knee up into his face before she spins around with a twist of fate cutter on him face planting him into the center of the ring. Brooklyn Carter stands and makes her way to the corner, looking over the ropes at a clear portion of the crowd standing around the fallen James Shark and Robbie Hart.

Psycho
Is this the kind of performance of an Immortal?

The fans look up to the rafters at Psycho watching the action down below, Brenton Cyrus belly down as Brooklyn Carter stands on the top turnbuckle and leaps off with a five star frog splash coming down onto him with enough force to bounce off and roll to the corner where she sits holding her stomach.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho is taunting his Warrior Games opponent and team leader who is starting to be destroyed by Brooklyn Carter!

John Greed: Psycho is Co-Captain of the team, it’s his job to motivate the captain or take control of the team if he’s somehow bumped.

Psycho
Should I expect to fight this Brenton Cyrus at Warrior Games, because if so I can assure only your death as I take back the World you stole from me!

Brenton Cyrus holds his back as he tries to push up with one hand. Psycho begins to laugh once again and Brenton Cyrus pushes up with both hands doing his best to get back to his feet.

Psycho
I’m going to fight you at Warrior Games like you’re the God you say you are. I’m going to be the Devil that brings the greatest fight you have ever known, a Reign of Chaos that levels everything in its path! Your very best wont be able to defeat me, your worst will leave you dead.

Brenton Cyrus manages to stand up and Brooklyn Carter charges out of the corner and delivers a spear tackling him back down to the mat packaging him over himself. The laughter of Psycho fills the arena once again.

Tommy Cornell: BKills on BC!

John Greed: She’s got him!

Brooklyn Carter hooks the legs of Brenton Cyrus leaning back with the pinfall.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the elimination.

Tommy Cornell: Womens World Champion defeats the World Heavyweight Champion!

John Greed: Not only that but she eliminates the pound for pound best in NLWF and captain of Team World in the beginning on the match!

[Ding Ding]

Brooklyn Carter stands up raising her arms in the air as she smiles with a shocked look on her face. She walks over to the corner grabbing the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship then moves to her team corner to grab her Womens World Title to hold up both the belts as the fans roar.

“BROOKLYN!” “BROOKLYN!” “BROOKLYN!” “BROOKLYN!”

Tommy Cornell: She defeats Alison Williams at Inferno and eliminates Brenton Cyrus here tonight, simply amazing!

John Greed: This place has popped already barely ten minutes into this match with so much more to go!

“BROOKLYN!” “BROOKLYN!” “BROOKLYN!” “BROOKLYN!”

Brooklyn Carter places both World titles around her team ringpost and watches as Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet holding his stomach and lower back. Brenton Cyrus extends his hand looking at Brooklyn Carter in the corner.

Tommy Cornell: A show of respect from World Champion to World Champion!

John Greed: Now no matter how this thing goes, Brooklyn Carter has to be recognized as one of the greatest the federation has to offer regardless of gender!

Brooklyn Carter steps forward and shakes hands with Brenton Cyrus and the fans applaud. He raises her hand once again before taking his leave. James Shark and Robbie Hart trade punches in the audience. James Shark lands a leg kick on Robbie Hart and he comes back with one of his own trading off.

Tommy Cornell: Here comes the next set of teammates, which is perfect since Brenton Cyrus has shockingly been the first to be bumped here tonight!

John Greed: Brooklyn Carter is that fucking good, I have a feeling now she’s only going to do more amazing things here tonight!

Brenton Cyrus [Eliminated]
[Entering] Tiami Tyler

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
[Entering] Angel Kash

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
[Entering] Sheyanne Successful

Robbie Hart
[Entering] Sloane Chazen

Tiami Tyler [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Robbie Hart

The entrants make their way through the crowd before moving ringside to climb up to the ring apron taking their team corner. Tiami Tyler slides into the ring and is speared by Brooklyn Carter who catches her perfectly.

Tommy Cornell: A brilliantly timed BKills on Tiami!

John Greed: Wrong place at the wrong time!

The referee calls for the bell starting the match officially once again.

[Ding Ding]

Brooklyn Carter runs over and tags Sheyanne Successful. James Shark lands two leg kicks on Robbie Hart buckling him before he comes back with an outside legkick, then an inside legkick. Brooklyn Carter takes the hand of Sheyanne Successful and is whipped to the ropes as hard as she can. Brooklyn Carter runs to the ropes and rebounds picking up more and more speed. Sheyanne Successful moves over to the ropes as Brooklyn Carter runs at her. She ducks and connects a back body drop that sends Brooklyn Carter soaring over the ropes to clear the guardrail where she takes out James Shark and Robbie Hart in the crowd, taking down several rows of chairs before she lands on her feet then spins around to have a seat.

*Clap*Clap*Clap Clap Clap*

Tommy Cornell: SWAG FOR MILES AND MILES, DAYS AND DAYS! That was sensational!

John Greed: That was very badass! She made it look easy!

The referee signals Sheyanne Successful as the legal member of team Mafia as she points at Brooklyn Carter in the crowd pointing back at her. Sheyanne Successful turns around to look down at Tiami Tyler.

[Tiami Tyler [vs] James Shark [vs] Sheyanne Successful [vs] Robbie Hart]

Brooklyn Carter takes a beer from a fan and takes a drink of it. She takes some more in her mouth then moves over to spit a mist of it down on James Shark and Robbie Hart before she makes her way to the guardrail to climb over then retake her corner. Sheyanne Successful lifts Tiami Tyler and sends her to the ropes, then catches her with a back body drop as she rebounds letting her land in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Can you believe it, Team Mafia is living up to the hype it’s created in this city!

John Greed: They run this city, this show and it shows! The underdog team of misfits no one took a chance on and in the early going it’s all Mafia!

Sheyanne Successful drops down to a north south position on Tiami Tyler trapping her as she smothers her from a dominant top position. Sheyanne Successful drives a knee down into the shoulder of Tiami Tyler trapped under her on the mat struggling to escape. She takes a vicious knee down into the head as she attempts to roll then has a knee driven into her shoulder once again. Sheyanne Successful smashes hammerfists down into the body of Tiami Tyler from north south until she’s forced to roll over giving up her back to cover her body. Sheyanne Successful moves around with a float over move then begins to work a rear naked choke flattening her out.

Tommy Cornell: This is not good at all for Team World or Tiami Tyler!

John Greed: Sheyanne Successful is such a dominant and underrated wrestler with a ground game that can destroy nearly anyone she goes against!

Sheyanne Successful locks in the rear naked choke and cranks back getting Tiami Tyler to lift her hand about to tap out. Sheyanne Successful breaks the rear naked choke and begins to smash down into the side of her face with right hooks pressing up with her left hand to posture up and drop the hardest possible shots.

Tommy Cornell: Gives up the submission to smash her face in now that she’s nearly passed out!

John Greed: She was ready to tap out and Sheyanne Successful decides to give her back oxygen but only to get her face pounded!

Tiami Tyler pushes and rolls taking two more massive shots across the face with Sheyanne Successful on her back able to lock in a body scissors triangle as she maintains control of her back. Sheyanne Successful drives down elbows into the shoulder of Tiami Tyler doing damage as the pain shows on her face with each blow.

Tommy Cornell: This has got to be the best version of Sheyanne Successful I have ever seen! She’s been training Judo with Cornell Dojo in England since taking her brief retirement and her ground game is looking flawless!

John Greed: Also I heard she only drinks before her matches now, staying completely sober throughout training camps.

Sheyanne Successful drives down another elbow then shifts off to go for an armbar on the damaged arm of Tiami Tyler going belly down over it. Tiami Tyler has her face driven down into the mat as Sheyanne Successful lays on top of her arm starting to pullback up on it as she grabs wrist control.

Tommy Cornell: Tiami Tyler is tough as nails but Sheyanne Successful has totally owned her here tonight inside that ring!

John Greed: In a way not even Brooklyn Carter could dominate her!

Sheyanne Successful pulls on the arm trying her best to break it before she tucks it under her arm and really begins to apply severe pressure. Tiami Tyler screams out and jumps forward rolling over the legs of Sheyanne Successful trying to do whatever she can to escape the vicious armbar contorting her limb. She rolls almost falling into a straight armbar but instead is pulled into a triangle choke as Sheyanne Successful is able to get her legs wrapped around her neck.

Tommy Cornell: Such brilliant technique, knows one submission isn’t going to work so she moves to another before it’s countered or escaped!

John Greed: She’s rolling with everything staying patient as she works her entire ground game completely draining Tiami of all her fight!

Sheyanne Successful locks in the armbar from the triangle choke then begins to smash elbows into her forehead as she madly tries to get to her feet or relieve any the pressure. Tiami Tyler manages to get to her feet taking continuous elbow shows into her head as she does. She jumps over looking to bridge on Sheyanne Successful but she’s able to roll through into the mount position. Sheyanne Successful postures up and begins to smash down into the face of Tiami Tyler with ground and pound.

Tommy Cornell: She rolls through giving up the submission in order to take the dominant positioning, avoiding a pin in the process!

John Greed: She’s showin g tremendous skill, both her and Brooklyn are here for Mafia!

Tiami Tyler sits up after taking a forearm smash across her face. He wraps her arms around Sheyanne Successful and holds on hugging her tight to avoid anymore punches. Sheyanne Successful slips her arm around the head and neck of Tiami Tyler locking in a mounter guillotine choke on her. Tiami Tyler doesn’t have time to tap out as her eyes shut and her body goes limp. The referee waits a few seconds then he grabs Sheyanne Successful pulling her away. Calling the elimination.

Tommy Cornell: UNSUCCESSFUL ESCAPE! She only goes for it when she knows she can lock it in perfectly and finish the fight!

John Greed: It’s her own specially made guillotine choke, she tried teaching us but it seems only she is able to pull it off!

[Ding Ding]

Sheyanne Successful raises her arms then moves to the corner to high five Brooklyn Carter.

Tommy Cornell: Team World has been eliminated once again!

John Greed: Luckily they still have members, but once again that corner is left vacant!

James Shark throws Robbie Hart over the guardrail then follows him ringside. He lifts him and tosses him into the ring then slides in and watches as the next set of teammates come out.

Tommy Cornell: Here come the next set, this is where things really start to get interesting and chaotic!

Psycho is lowered down from the rafters on a zipline landing in the crowd. He makes his way toward the ring shaking his head.

John Greed: Say chaotic and here comes Psycho the Reign of Chaos ruler!

Psycho jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring looking at James Shark and Robbie Hart as he begins to get up in his corner where he’s joined by Sloane Chazen and Nick Ridicule. Sheyanne Successful looks at the other three in the ring, then she looks at Brooklyn Carter as they stand in their corner with Anthony King joining them.

Brenton Cyrus[Eliminated]
Tiami Tyler[Eliminated]
[Entering] Psycho

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
Angel Kash
[Entering] Hostyle Jones

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
[Entering] Anthony King

Robbie Hart
Sloane Chazen
[Entering] Nick Ridicule

Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] Sheyanne Successful [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding]

Psycho takes the center of the ring and motions for everyone at each corner to bring it on.

Tommy Cornell: All alone right now in this match he is the new leader of team world!

John Greed: He’s got nothing to gain nothing to lose, and Psycho always goes balls to the wall!

Psycho begins to hit himself looking around at his opponents. Sheyanne Successful turns and tags Brooklyn Carter before moving to the ring apron. Brooklyn Carter enters the ring confidently and she steps up to Psycho looking up at him.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Carter has bigger balls than most men in this business!

John Greed: She’s not afraid to stand up against anyone at all!

Brooklyn Carter delivers a slap across the face of Psycho followed by a shoot kick across his face snapping his head back. He smiles. Hostyle Jones tags the shoulder of James Shark before he can move out of his corner. Nick Ridicule is tagged by Robbie Hart.

[Psycho [vs] Hostyle Jones [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Nick Ridicule]

Brooklyn Carter steps in on Psycho who leaps over her sending her running at Nick Ridicule. She jumps and delivers a shoot kick across his face following up with a roundhouse kick to the side of his head backing him into his corner. Brooklyn Carter steps in and connects a forearm to the face of Sloane Chazen knocking her off the ring apron, then she delivers a kick to the gut of Robbie Hart knocking him off as well. Hostyle Jones moves at Psycho and is quickly lifted up to his shoulder and tossed overhead into a knee straight into his jaw knocking him down.

Tommy Cornell: Bullet Ride from Psycho!

John Greed: Also Brooklyn Carter taking down team NLWF as she fights against an epic rival of James Shark in Nick Ridicule!

Brooklyn Carter powers Nick Ridicule to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Psycho moves to the vacant team world corner climbing to the top turnbuckle. Brooklyn Carter hits Nick Ridicule with an uppercut then she springboards off the ropes and catches Nick Ridicule with a hurricanrana snapping it off on him sending him landing on Hostyle Jones in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho and Brooklyn Carter accidently teaming up here.

John Greed: Alliances will be formed and broken as quickly as they are formed i’m sure!

Psycho comes off the team world top turnbuckle with a no look moounsault landing down on Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule. He gets to his feet looking down at them as Brooklyn Carter flies over his head with a shooting star press down on Nick Ridicule and Hostyle Jones. Brooklyn Carter stands up and turns around facing off with Psycho once again.

Tommy Cornell: Psychosault from Psycho who wasn’t expecting to land on two guys since he never looks where he jumps!

John Greed: Brooklyn Carter now going head to head with Psycho once again!

Psycho drops down avoiding a slap to the face and he grabs the ankles of Brooklyn Carter then stands up and flips her sending her landing on Nick Ridicule and Hostyle Jones with a moonsault. Psycho reaches down and grabs Hostyle Jones then lifts him up to his shoulders in the firemans carry position. He turns to look at Robbie Hart as he steps up to the team NLWF corner ring apron along with Sloane Chazen.

Tommy Cornell: Robbie Hart forced to watch as his tag team partner from another team tonight is set for the most violent move in all of wrestling!

John Greed: LIVID ATROCITY!

Psycho jumps with Hostyle Jones and drives him down into the mat with a death valley driver managing to whip his arm around and drive an elbow into his jaw as they land. Psycho pins Hostyle Jones hooking the leg as he scowls looking toward team NLWF corner.

-1-2-3-

Tommy Cornell: That’s an elimination from Team Undisputed!

John Greed: But Psycho sends a message to one half of the crowned tag team champions!

The referee calls the elimination.

[Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus[Eliminated]
Tiami Tyler[Eliminated]
Psycho

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
Angel Kash
Hostyle Jones[Eliminated]

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King

Robbie Hart
Sloane Chazen
Nick Ridicule

Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding]

James Shark looks at Angel Kash shaking his head with a look of disgust on his face as Psycho rolls Hostyle Jones out of the ring. Brooklyn Carter spins Psycho around and drives a forearm into his face making his smile as he backs up slightly. Brooklyn Carter steps in with a high knee catching Psycho under the chin and to his chest backing him into his corner.

Tommy Cornell: That shot knocked the smile off his face!

John Greed: Brooklyn Carter is fighting with a flurry and vengeance like no other!

Brooklyn Carter runs up Psycho in the team world corner stepping into him before she moonsaults off down onto Nick Ridicule in the center of the ring. She stands up and looks over at James Shark talking with Angel Kash in their corner.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Carter is kicking all ass and James Shark is doing whatever he can to avoid having to see it!

John Greed: She is the biggest threat he has ever fought because she knows him so deeply that she can actually hurt him and cut him deepest!

Brooklyn Carter lifts Nick Ridicule up in front of her and looks over to the team Undisputed corner as James Shark and Angel Kash look into the ring. She kisses Nick Ridicule then pulls away and pulls his head into DDT position. James Shark infuriated rushes into the ring and hurries toward the middle only to be speared viciously sideways by Psycho sending them both out of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho spears Shark right out of his boots practically!

John Greed: Shark didn’t see it coming at all and those are the moves that do the most damage!

Brooklyn Carter spins around Nick Ridicule with a twist of fate driving him into the mat. She follows up rushing to the Team Mafia corner to climb to the top turnbuckle. Anthony King climbs up and sits on the turnbuckle in front of Brooklyn Carter, then Sheyanne Successful moves up and sits on his shoulders. Brooklyn Carter places her hands on the shoulders of Sheyanne Successful and she lifts herself over managing to leapfrog over her down into the ring with a five star frog splash on Nick Ridicule.

Tommy Cornell: LEAP FROG FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!

John Greed: This is the stadium it all started at, the first arena bought and owned by the NLWF and they are going wild for Brooklyn Carter and Mafia!

Brooklyn Carter crawls over and tags Anthony King still seated on the top turnbuckle. She looks at him and gives a head nod as he stands upright and flashes the Mafia M with his hand before leaping off with a swanton bomb onto the downed Nick Ridicule covering him for the pin.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell as Robbie Hart and Sloane Chazen watch with mouths agape.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Anthony King gifted a bit of redemption over Nick Ridicule by Brooklyn Carter is a show of good faith.

John Greed: The problems between King and Carter can wait until Warrior Games, tonight seems to be all about Mafia!

The next four come down through the crowd, Damien Kingston with a sour look of displeasure on his face as he moves over the guardrail looking at Psycho and James Shark ringside before moving up to the team world corner where he stands alone.

Tommy Cornell: This match has been shaken up so much already, it seems the entire Federation has been shaken up here tonight!

John Greed: Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule are the next two shocking eliminations, guys we thought would survive until the end!

In a cloud of red smoke Crimson Skull appears ringside in front of the announcers tables. He stares into the ring, then he moves up the ring steps to join Angel Kash at the Team Undisputed corner. She begins chatting to him but he ignores her staring forward into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Crimson Skull may not be the World Champion contender he used to be, but the guy is still a dangerous and destructive force!

John Greed: Very accurate assessment, he’s broken down from so many years of doing this, but still has the fight to go toe to toe with nearly anyone and put on an entertaining battle!

London Carter joins his sister and Sheyanne Successful in the Team Mafia corner looking into the ring locking eyes with Anthony King as he celebrates. Mitch Mcclure enters the ring holding his hand up to stop Robbie Hart from entering the match for his team.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 I_vote_lcap100/100Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 Empty Re: Battle Lines: March 16th 2013

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 21st 2013, 4:11 pm

Tiami Tyler [Eliminated]
Psycho
[Entering] Damien Kingston

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
Angel Kash
Hostyle Jones [Eliminated]
[Entering] Crimson Skull

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
[Entering] London Carter

Robbie Hart
Sloane Chazen
Nick Ridicule [Eliminated]
[Entering] Mitch Mcclure

Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] Anthony King [vs] Mitch Mcclure

[Ding Ding]

Anthony King turns around and delivers a superkick to the face of Mitch Mcclure dropping him knocked out cold.

Tommy Cornell: I think Mitch went to shoot in on King and he paid for it viciously!

John Greed: He had his face nearly kicked off !

Anthony King bounces around light on his feet. He runs to the ropes and flips over without touching them to take out Psycho and James Shark ringside. Anthony King stands up and looks at Damien Kingston applauding with a golf clap from the ring apron. Anthony King slides into the ring and Damien Kingston jumps off the ring apron to land a flying stomp down into the face of James Shark before returning to his corner.

Tommy Cornell: DK with a bit of a cheap shot down into the face of Shark, but you can’t blame him for getting a shot in while available.

John Greed: In a match like this cheap shots go unnoticed.

Anthony King lifts Mitch Mcclure to his feet and is grabbed belly to belly. Anthony King boxes the ears of Mitch Mcclure with his hands then he hooks him and connects an exploder t-bone suplex on him throwing him over. Anthony King stands and hurries to the ropes rebounding rolling before flipping to land down across Mitch Mcclure with a senton. Anthony King stands up looking toward the Team Mafia corner. He moves in and tags London Carter.

Tommy Cornell: I’m shocked, they really have put differences aside for the greater good of Battle Lines!

John Greed: I’m shocked, I thought it would break down but instead Team Mafia is fighting the perfect Battle!

London Carter moves up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off with a swanton bomb down onto Mitch Mcclure.

[Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] London Carter [vs] Mitch Mcclure]

London Carter stands and begins to pound on his chest as he looks to each corner. London Carter motions with his arms for the people to stand up as he then points down at Mitch Mcclure and runs leaping high before delivering a mushroom stomp down into his chest with both feet.

Tommy Cornell: MUSHROOM STOMP! It’s been too long!

John Greed: That wicked double stomp he loves to deliver!

Psycho moves up to the ring apron and London Carter grabs him over the ropes. Psycho reaches out and grabs London Carter by his throat then lifts him only to be enziguri kicked to the back of the head. James Shark moves up to the ring apron and grabs Damien Kingston by his throat putting a smile on his face. London Carter grabs James Shark and pulls him up to the top turnbuckle climbing up the outside as he moves up on the inside hooking his head. Damien Kingston pushes James Shark up to the team world top turnbuckle where London Carter lifts him up and connects a superplex moonsault on him down into the ring on top of Mitch Mcclure.

Tommy Cornell: The people here are going nuts! Mafia once again with a huge move followed but the awesome chant!

John Greed: The only team without any eliminations Mafia!

London Carter pins James Shark.

-1-2-3

Before the referee can make the count James Shark is able to kick out getting his shoulder off the canvas. London Carter smiles and moves to the team mafia corner dragging James Shark by his arm to tag Anthony King who dives over the ropes with a senton down on him.

[Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] Anthony King [vs] Mitch Mcclure]

Anthony King moves to mount Mitch Mcclure securing position to drop elbows down into his face. Mitch Mcclure tries his best to cover up but Anthony King is able to smash through until he forces him to give up his back as he turns over.

Tommy Cornell: Once again we see someone give up back position to avoid punches, does anyone know how to sweep?

John Greed: Gotta learn all that stuff, defensive wrestling as well!

Anthony King takes the back of Mitch Mcclure and hits a couple of punches before locking in a camel clutch grabbing tight hold of a chinlock. Anthony King reaches back and tags London Carter once again. He leaps over the ropes then leapfrogs over the shoulders of Anthony King delivering a mushroom double footed stomp into the back of the head of Mitch Mcclure out of the camel clutch.

Tommy Cornell: Great tag team double team move! Mixing in the MUSHROOM STOMP!

John Greed: That makes London Carter the legal man and the Respect Champion the nearly eliminated man!

[Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] London Carter [vs] Mitch Mcclure]

London Carter runs and spears James Shark through the ropes to the ring apron where they both land. London Carter stands up lifting James Shark to his feet as well. London Carter grabs James Shark and takes him off the ring apron with a legsweep sending both men ringside.

Tommy Cornell: A storied rivalry Shark and London had, really what set all this up!

John Greed: It was a big part of the breakdown between Shark and Brooklyn.

Psycho steps inside the ring.

Psycho
ENOUGH BULLSHIT!

Psycho walks over and lifts Mitch Mcclure to his feet then moves to the team world corner to face smash him into the corner over and over again not stopping as the fans begin to count along, Damien Kingston watching closely.

“1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! 11! 12! 13! 14! 15! 16! 17! 18! 19! 20!”

Psycho releases the head of Mitch Mcclure backing out of the corner. Damien Kingston grabs the head of Mitch Mcclure and gives him one more smash into the turnbuckle before letting him stagger out toward Psycho who takes him up to his shoulders in the firemans carry. Crimson Skull watches on nodding in approval as he studies Psycho.

Tommy Cornell: He’s got him up for the most devastating move in all of wrestling!

John Greed: I’m telling you right now, he didn’t connect on Brenton Cyrus like he should have at Dangerous by Design, cause no one kicks out of Livid Atrocity!

Psycho takes Mitch Mcclure over and drives him down with a death valley driver moving his arm around to drive an elbow down into his throat as they land. He pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: That is some big time payback and bragging rights for Psycho who eliminates a rival in Mitch Mcclure!

John Greed: He has stepped up as the leader of Team World and picked up an elimination that’s been a long time coming!

Damien Kingston cheers from the team world corner as he watches Mitch Mcclure get rolled out of the ring by the referee. He waves goodbye as he watches him fall to the ringside floor. Psycho takes the center of the ring and he slowly brings his arms out on each side taking in the ovation.

Tommy Cornell: Team World not looking as bad now that Psycho and the Reign of Chaos is in control!

John Greed: Each team is about to gain another member as well!

Aaron O’Shea makes his way through the crowd slapping hands with fans as they cheer his arrival. Jair Hopkins also makes his way through the crowd getting a great reaction from the fans as they begin another mafia chant. Dan Alexander also makes his way through the crowd motioning with his arms to get everyone even more excited.

Tommy Cornell: This crowd is getting louder and louder as the match goes, it’s no wonder the seahawk fans are considered loudest.

John Greed: I’m also active for our team, team Undisputed, team Shark!

Tiami Tyler [Eliminated]
Psycho
Damien Kingston
[Entering] Aaron O'Shea

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
Angel Kash
Crimson Skull
[Entering] John Greed

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
[Entering] Jair Hopkins

Robbie Hart
Sloane Chazen
Mitch Mcclure [Eliminated]
[Entering] Dan Alexander

[Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] London Carter [vs] Dan Alexander]

Dan Alexander slides into the ring as the legal man of Team NLWF getting the attention of Psycho as he puts his arms down.

[Ding Ding]

Psycho and Dan Alexander square off in the center of the ring. Dan Alexander moves in with a leg kick but he takes a big boot to the face dropping him down in the exchange. Psycho jumps and delivers a leg drop across the face of Dan Alexander down on the mat and he wraps around his leg looking for a knee bar. Psycho pulls his leg free with ease as he moves back to his feet.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho easily able to avoid the submission game of the crafty Dan Alexander.

John Greed: You can tell Dan Alexander is only just moving past his ring rust, starting to return to his old form.

Psycho stomps down into the face of Dan Alexander before lifting him to his feet. Psycho lands several big right hands that clearly hurt Dan Alexander forcing him to cover up. He fires back with a kick to the body but has his left caught and is lifted high for a spinebuster down to the mat from Psycho. London Carter rolls James Shark into the ring then climbs to the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: The other competitors make it back into the battle.

John Greed: Matches like these break down so easily that it’s hard to follow things, but big props to the camera crew for always showing the best stuff!

Psycho runs across the ring and grabs London Carter with both hands around his throat. He choke tosses him over the ropes into the ring then catches him with a boot to the face as he gets up. Psycho moves to the top turnbuckle quickly and leaps off with a double elbow drop coming down into the chests of Dan Alexander and London Carter before he stands again.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho is after everyone in this match!

John Greed: He has unleashed the Reign of Chaos and I don’t see any one person who can stop it!

Psycho watches as James Shark begins to get to his feet leaving Dan Alexander and London Carter to crawl towards their corners. Psycho lifts James Shark and steps in with a knee to his stomach following up with a powerbomb driving him down hard into the mat. Psycho moves to the team world corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle turning around to look down at James Shark.

Psycho
FUCK THE WORLD!

Psycho leaps from the top turnbuckle and comes down with a legdrop across the chest and face of James Shark down on the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Fuck the World Legdrop from Psycho!

John Greed: He’s got the Undisputed Champion rocked while the others look to get in fresher teammates!

Psycho pins James Shark.

-1-2-3

James Shark kicks out. Dan Alexander dives to his corner and is able to tag out to the captain and NLWF Champion Robbie Hart who enters fast. London Carter rolls to his corner and makes a tag to Anthony King who springboards up to the ropes and leaps off catching Robbie Hart with a shoulder tackle.

Tommy Cornell: King and Hart have hated each other since day one here in the Federation, such a back and forth unfinished rivalry!

John Greed: I’m going in Tommy! I’m going in for Team Undisputed!

John Greed walks away from the announcers table and hurries up to the ring apron to steal a tag from James Shark who was looking to tag in Crimson Skull. Anthony King and Robbie Hart roll around on the mat trading punches and elbows each man fighting for a dominant position.

[Psycho [vs] John Greed [vs] Anthony King [vs] Robbie Hart]

John Greed enters the ring and is kicked to the face by Psycho sending him into his team corner. Psycho steps in with a vicious clothesline to the chest of John Greed then pulls him out of the corner by his throat and he lifts him and chokeslams him down.

Tommy Cornell: He should have stayed at the table and waited for everyone to eliminate everyone!

Psycho turns his focus to Anthony King and Robbie Hart as they stand up. Robbie Hart throws a kick at Anthony King but it’s blocked then countered with a superkick finding his chin. Robbie Hart falls through the ropes to the ring apron hanging on as Anthony King follows him talking and taunting.

Tommy Cornell: Never take turn your back to a Psycho though!

Anthony King turns around as Psycho charges a dives at him. He manages to flip roll over the back of Psycho and he takes Robbie Hart off the ring apron with a spear to the ringside floor. Anthony King stands looking over the ropes at the fallen opponents then he moves in to superkick John Greed to the face just as he stands.

Tommy Cornell: FINALE! Sorry old friend..

Anthony King holds up the Mafia M on his hand and drops to pin John Greed.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Anthony King rolls John Greed out of the ring and looks at James Shark standing in the Team Undisputed corner.

Tommy Cornell: Mafia remains perfect in this match, the only team without any members eliminated.

Anthony King watches as Psycho and Robbie Hart stand on the outside of the ring. He smirks and runs to the ropes rebounding off to charge across the ring. Anthony King does a 619 around the ropes and is sent back into the ring to run off to the ropes and rebound again, gaining even more speed and momentum.

Tommy Cornell: He’s going to jump out of the building!

Anthony King runs across the ring and leaps over the ropes clearing them with a swanton bomb catching Robbie Hart and Psycho. Robbie Hart falls to the ringside floor while Psycho manages to stand and catch Anythony King lifting him to powerbomb top position.

Tommy Cornell: King takes out Hart but Psycho catches him in mid air!

Psycho runs forward and delivers a powerbomb into the ring post sending the spine of Anthony King colliding into the team world post. Psycho begins to spin around turning it into a spiral bomb as he keeps Anthony King powered up before delivering a powerbomb on him down across the guardrail. Psycho lifts Anthony King back up into the powerbomb but drops out from under him grabbing hold of his arm instead as he lets him drop down face and chest first into the ring steps. Psycho locks in a crippler crossface on Anthony King on the ring steps pulling his head back.

Tommy Cornell: That was an amazing and sickening vulgar display of powerbombs shown from Psycho! Turning that last powerbomb into a crossface on the ring steps!

John Greed makes it back to the announcers table holding his face.

John Greed: This match is about to get dead serious!

The final members of each team make their way through the crowd. Miguel St-Claire hurries running through the crowd to get to the ring as fast as he can to join Team World. Parker comes out and the shot switches to a ParkerCam being held by the man himself pointed out at the crowd cheering once again for Mafia. ParkerCam turns around to show Parker wearing a Mafia Battle Lines jersey.

Parker

The Parker you all know and love has come to steal the show!

ParkerCam begins to move through the crowd hurrying past the cheering fans. ParkerCam moves over the guardrail showing Psycho with the crossface still locked on Anthony King, smashing his head into the ring steps while locked in the hold. ParkerCam dives in and smashes into the face of Psycho cutting the shot to static.

Tommy Cornell: OH MY PSYCHO, HE KILLED PARKERCAM!

John Greed: That glorious bastard!

Tommy Cornell: HAHA This match doesn’t get serious until i’m eliminated!

John Greed: Apparently not.. Psycho sure can take a shot..

Parker looks at at his broken ParkerCam as he joins the full team Mafia corner.

Parker

Parker needs a new camera.

Tommy Cornell: Damn, Parker is so loud he doesn’t need a microphone.

Frank Hart steps out from under the Space Needle stage tunnel and throws a before windmilling his arms around kung fu style. He makes his way through the crowd taking in a huge ovation of cheers.

“WELCOME BACK!” “WELCOME BACK!” “WELCOME BACK!”

Tommy Cornell: He was here when the Original NLWF arena was just the NLWF arena for the first NLWF show!

John Greed: Now he’s taken so many shots to the head he’s always punch drunk and he thinks he’s a cowboy ninja astronaut from mars who is also a kung fu rockstar with mad groupies!

Tiami Tyler [Eliminated]
Psycho
Damien Kingston
Aaron O'Shea
[Entering] Miguel St-Claire

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
Angel Kash
Crimson Skull
John Greed [Eliminated]
[Entering] Tommy Cornell

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
[Entering] Parker

Robbie Hart
Sloane Chazen
Mitch Mcclure [Eliminated]
Dan Alexander
[Entering] Frank Hart

Psycho [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Anthony King [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding]

Psycho sits up holding his forehead with a partial smile on his face as he looks ahead at Anthony King laid out on the ringsteps. He gets to his feet and stands toe to toe with Crimson Skull. The two men have a brief stare down before Crimson Skull drops to a single knee and bows slightly.

Crimson Skull

To the Reign of Chaos!

Tommy Cornell: I have never in all my years seen Crimson Skull humble himself to anyone else ever at all even slightly!

John Greed: The Reign of Chaos is building a following stronger than any other on route to Warrior Games!

Crimson Skull rises to his feet once again and Psycho nods as they both look at Anthony King starting to push his way up the ring steps. Robbie Hart approaches and steps on the bottom ring step, placing one foot on a leg of Anthony King.

Robbie Hart

An Uncensored Reign of Chaos!

Robbie Hart raises a middle finger with each hand pointed at the fans. The crowd begins to boo as Team Mafia watches from their corner unable to help Anthony King with the two referees nearby. Psycho raises his middle fingers and the crowd erupt in more boos. Crimson Skull joins in flipping off the fans, then he charges the guardrail with a roar.

Tommy Cornell: HE SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE IN THE FRONT ROW!

John Greed: Must have been Axxhole Vengeance fans if he scared the shit out of them!

All three men look at Anthony King shaking his head as he grabs the ring post trying to pull himself off the steps.

Tommy Cornell: What the hell have we just witnessed here? A member of each team has now joined the Reign of Chaos, are they going to align to chip away at Mafia?

John Greed: That’s how it seems, none of them believe in the upcoming Respect era, they believe in doing whatever the hell they want!

Psycho and Crimson Skull each grab one of the arms of Anthony King as they lift him to his feet in front of the ring steps. Robbie Hart climbs up to the guardrail kicking at fans to keep them away before he jumps with a missile dropkick to the back of Anthony King sending him into a whip from Psycho and Crimson Skull then takes him up the ring steps into the ring post unguarded chest and face first. They release him and let him fall back down to the ringside floor in front of the steps.

Tommy Cornell: That was a wicked triple team move nearly ripping Anthony King apart! Everyone has either come or gone already, all the teams have been fulfilled.

John Greed: This is an epic battle, I wondered if one match would be able to carry an entire pay per view event, even just a bonus event, and so far this match has!

They roll Anthony King into the ring and follow him in then begin to stomp him out in the middle of the ring. Psycho lifts Anthony King and dropkicks him to the face sending him into Robbie Hart who slides his wrist around his throat locking in the choke. Crimson Skull and Psycho runs to the ropes and deliver big boots to each side of the head of Anthony King locked in the choke still. Robbie Hart breaks the submission and Crimson Skull and Psycho grab Anthony King by his throat lifting him for a double team chokeslam getting him high into the air before driving him down into the canvas with a bounce. Robbie Hart climbs up to the top turnbuckle of the team NLWF corner.

Tommy Cornell: I thought Reign of Chaos was destructive with just Psycho, as a force it could be the conquering force of NLWF!

John Greed: I believe the Reign of Chaos would have a good shot at shifting the era from Respect..

Robbie Hart leaps from the top turnbuckle with ease landing a shooting star press down on Anthony King laid out in the center of the ring. Crimson Skull drops down and pins Anthony King.

-1-2-3

Robbie Hart drags Crimson Skull by his leg away from Anthony King then he walks past him and drops down for a pinfall himself.

-1-2-3

Crimson Skull lifts Robbie Hart off of Anthony King and holds him in front of him.

Crimson Skull

I need to prove myself worthy of the Reign of Chaos!

Robbie Hart shoves Crimson Skull and flips him off. Crimson Skull fires back with a boot to the face of Robbie Hart dropping him. Crimson Skull drops down and pins Anthony King driving a forearm across his face.

-1-2-3

Robbie Hart locks in a rear naked choke on Crimson Skull rolling him away from the pinfall as he locks in the submission.

Tommy Cornell: Most of the teammates are standing in their team corner wondering, “What the fuck is going on?”

John Greed: I’m starting to wonder. Ego mania is running wild, Psycho would need to command the Reign of Chaos if they do truly team up.

Psycho drops down and pins Anthony King.

-1-2-3

Before the referee can make the count London Carter divebombs down with a swanton landing on Psycho and Anthony King to break to the pinfall. London Carter grabs Anthony King by the wrist and drags him to the team Mafia corner before moving back to the ring apron to tag in.

Tommy Cornell: London Carter asserts himself into the match to make sure Mafia stays as a full team!

John Greed: Anarchy referee has decided to just let it happen.

[Psycho [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] London Carter [vs] Robbie Hart]

London Carter springboards into the ring and is smashed by a jumping lariat from Psycho as he springs up off the mat. Psycho lifts London Carter to his feet to headbutt him before lifting him to the firemans carry position. He tosses him overhead and brings a knee into his face as he drops him down. Crimson Skull stands with Robbie Hart on his back and he runs to the ropes and throws himself over sending them both topping ringside. Psycho drops down and pins London Carter.

-1-2-3

London Carter places his foot on the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: Bulletride from Psycho on London Carter! Crushing his knee right into his face!

John Greed: Devastating, London Carter may have saved Anthony King from taking any more of a beating but now he’s paying for it!

Psycho rolls out of the ring and reaches underneath to pull out a fifty stack of fluorescent light tubes. He places the stack on the ring apron as he climbs up. He grabs the foot of London Carter on the bottom rope and pulls him out to the ring apron then up to powerbomb setup.

Tommy Cornell: What in the hell is Psycho doing!?

John Greed: REIGN OF CHAOS!

Psycho lifts London Carter for a powerbomb and jumps off the ring apron falling out from under him. Psycho grabs the arm of London Carter and drives him down face first through the stack of light tubes on the ring apron before he pulls back on his head with a crossface from ringside as blood begins to spill from his forehead trickling through his fingers.

“TOO HARDCORE!” “YOU SICK FUCK!” “REIGN OF CHAOS!”

Tommy Cornell: The people here don’t know what the hell to chant!

John Greed: That new move he’s using in this match is sick, how is anyone going to scout, prevent, or escape?

Robbie Hart and Crimson Skull move up to the ring apron. Robbie Hart delivers a back elbow to the face of Crimson Skull then he leaps over the ropes and ducks under a right hook. Robbie Hart back body drops Crimson Skull from the ring apron inside the ring then turns around to deliver a dropkick to the back of his head.

Tommy Cornell: I’m going to do it Johnny!

Tommy Cornell stands and leaves the announcers table rushing to the Team Undisputed corner as Robbie Hart lands a dropkick to the back of the head of Crimson Skull once again, this time sending him to his corner. Tommy Cornell tags in with an egotistical smile on his face. Robbie Hart moves into the corner and drives double knees into the spine of Crimson Skull before throwing him over the ropes to the ringside floor. Psycho rolls London Carter into the ring.

[Psycho [vs] Tommy Cornell [vs] London Carter [vs] Robbie Hart]

Brooklyn Carter slides her brother London Carter his barbwire wrapped baseball bat as Tommy Cornell enters the ring placing brass knuckles over his fist. He moves in on a bloody London Carter and is smashed to the head by the barbwire baseball bat.

John Greed: At least that didn’t happen to me!

Psycho steps up to the ring apron and London Carter charges him smashing him across the face with the barbwire baseball bat knocking him to the ringside floor. London Carter leans over the ropes blood dripping down from his head as shards of glass still stick to him. London Carter moves to his corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

John Greed: Delirious, bloody, hurt bad, he’s still going to go high risk!

London Carter leaps with a swanton bomb land flat down on Tommy Cornell covering him.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the elimination.

[Ding Ding]

Robbie Hart lifts London Carter to his feet and rolls him up for a schoolboy pin.

-1-2-3

London Carter kicks out rolling his shoulder off the mat in time. Robbie Hart grabs him and throws him shoulder first through the turnbuckles into the ring post of the team Mafia corner. Robbie Hart forces Anthony King to tag in then pulls him over the ropes with a vertical suplex holding him up as he backs away from the team Mafia corner.

John Greed: Stalling with him, letting the blood rush to the head and out of that cut caused by the ring steps and Psycho!

Psycho sits against the guardrail near the team work corner holding his head. Crimson Skull slowly begins to rise outside the ring and the referee declares him the legal man for Team Undisputed. Crimson Skull skirks slightly and looks inside the ring at Robbie Hart holding Anthony King for a vertical suplex.

John Greed: Amazing strength shown by the NLWF Champion Robbie Hart, the only double champion currently in the NLWF, a man who deserves so much more respect than he gets!

Crimson Skull slides into the ring and gets to his feet standing behind Robbie Hart with Anthony King still powered up.

John Greed: Hart has no idea what’s behind him, they were so close to teaming with the Reign of Chaos!

Robbie Hart begins to squat press with Anthony King still up dripping blood down onto his chest. Robbie Hart throws one arm out to the side and keeps him up in the vertical position using his free hand to get the crowd to boo louder and louder.

John Greed: The people have been sold on the underdog Mafia comeback story here in Seattle! How will this thing play out!?

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 I_vote_lcap100/100Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 23rd 2013, 2:13 am

Psycho
Damien Kingston
Aaron O'Shea
Miguel St-Claire

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
Angel Kash
Crimson Skull

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart
Sloane Chazen
Dan Alexander
Frank Hart

Psycho [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Anthony King [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding]

Robbie Hart drops back finally hitting Anthony King with the vertical suplex taking him down into the canvas in front of Crimson Skull who catches his legs and lifts him for a crucifix powerbomb off the mat. Crimson Skull watches as Robbie Hart stands up then he throws Anthony King at him from the crucifix powerbomb position. Robbie Hart rolls out of the way to avoid him.

Tommy Cornell: Crimson Skull goes way back, having worked with Frank Hart throughout a lot of his prime.

John Greed: Now that disdain seems to have rubbed off on Robbie Hart.

Robbie Hart flips Crimson Skull off as he walks past him to lift Anthony King off the canvas. Robbie Hart hits him with a two jab combo before shooting in to take him over with a northern lights suplex. Robbie Hart moonsaults over instead of bridging with the suplex and he takes mount position on Anthony King to land down several forearm and elbow shots into the side of his head. Robbie Hart takes the arm of Anthony King as he covers up to guard himself and he locks him in an armbar switching to an omoplata shoulderlock to avoid giving up top position. Crimson Skull walks over and drops down grabbing the free arm of Anthony King, wrapping his legs over his shoulder and neck to lock in a gogoplata duel submission hold.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy Cornell: WHOA! They have Anthony King twisted and contorted here!

John Greed: Skull has that head, neck, and arm while Robbie Hart has the other arm and shoulder!

Robbie Hart uses his legs to triangle around the arm of Anthony King in the omoplata so his hands are free to punch Crimson Skull to his face. Crimson Skull releases the head of Anthony King in the gogoplata and covers up before firing back with punches of his own on Robbie Hart who rolls back out of his hold and runs to the ropes. Robbie Hart rebounds and dives with a dropkick to the face of Crimson Skull forcing him to break his hold on the now limp and motionless Anthony King.

Tommy Cornell: Was only a matter of time before the teamwork between these two broke down.

John Greed: it’s clear Crimson Skull has trouble respecting any of the newer champions of the sport, but Robbie Hart is the type to make you respect him or hate his guts!

Crimson Skull stands up and takes a slap across the face from Robbie Hart. Crimson Skull stands firm an evil look on his face as Robbie Hart slaps him again, this time turning his head. Robbie Hart does the crotch chop and begins to scream at Crimson Skull.

Robbie Hart

I’M THE UNCENSORED NLWF CHAMPION YOU HAS BEEN!

Crimson Skull stands upright once again and reaches out to grab Robbie Hart by his throat. He lifts him high into the air for a chokeslam but Robbie Hart is able to wrap his legs around the head and arm of Crimson Skull locking in a standing fully elevated triangle choke.

Tommy Cornell: Hart with the bitch slap and Skull tried to choke him right into the grave, getting extra height on that chokeslam!

John Greed: But Robbie reverses into the triangle choke still lifted for that chokeslam!

Robbie Hart flips off Crimson Skull then snaps off a triangle choke hurricanrana to take him down and around shifting to a mounted triangle choke. Robbie Hart postures up and flexes his arms before driving down elbow after elbow into the head of Crimson Skull drawing blood.

Tommy Cornell: A brilliant display of taunting then counter fighting the over aggressive opponent shown here by the NLWF Champion!

John Greed: Tactics over aggression has been a great strategy time and time again, that transition and sequence was fantastic!

Crimson Skull lifts his legs then bucks and manages to sweep around to a standing position, still locked in the triangle choke, even tighter as Robbie Hart pulls down on the back of his head. Crimson Skull once again slips his hand around the throat of Robbie Hart who switches to grab wrist control trying an armbar triangle choke variation. Crimson Skull stands upright lifting Robbie Hart up off the mat powering him back up into the elevated triangle chokeslam position overhead.

Tommy Cornell: This is an amazing battle, what a showcase here in this Battle!

John Greed: I’m loving all the match ups we are getting to see here because of this match.

Robbie Hart abandons the triangle choke pressing his foot into the shoulder of Crimson Skull so he can press off jumping over his head landing behind him to slip his wrist around his throat as he jumps up to his back.

Tommy Cornell: The Deadicator locked in out of nowhere!

John Greed: He knew he was about to be slammed viciously so he got the hell out of that position and moved on to something better!

Tommy Cornell: Locked in all these chokes Crimson Skull hasn’t taken a breath in a long time!

John Greed: Robbie knows that for sure! Skull has had to fight these submissions without any air, he’s fading out right now!

Crimson Skull staggers around the ring with Robbie Hart on his back swinging his arms and fists wildly. He drops to a single knee and quickly moves back up to his feet. Psycho steps up to the ring apron his head busted open a trail of blood bleeding down to his crooked smirk. Damien Kingston smacks him to the shoulder from the team world corner, holding the tag rope as the two men have a brief stare down on the apron. Anthony King crawls extending his hand out toward the team Mafia corner.

Tommy Cornell: Hart and Skull have fought each other that they’ve let Anthony King make it toward his corner instead of eliminating him!

John Greed: Not only that but Kingston just got himself into this match on the new team captain Psycho!

Sheyanne Successful takes a tag from Anthony King and enters the ring. She runs and delivers a shoulder to the stomach of Crimson Skull sending him staggering with Robbie Hart on his back into the team NLWF corner. Frank Hart smiles and turns to look out at the crowd before turning around to tag his son on the back. Frank Hart shoves them out of the corner. Crimson Skull staggers to the center of the ring with Robbie Hart still on his back looking over his shoulder at his father smiling in the corner. Damien Kingston comes flying out of his corner with a springboard clothesline on both Crimson Skull and Robbie Hart sending them down. James Shark reaches into the ring and tags a downed Crimson Skull.

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Sheyanne Successful [vs] Frank Hart]

Tommy Cornell: This match has just shifted drastically!

John Greed: Amazing how one tag can turn into four tags and an entire new batch of competitors who are fresh and ready to fight!

Sheyanne Successful and Damien Kingston look at each other. She stares angrily, a look of disgust on her face as he looks back with a confident and cocky smirk. James Shark enters the ring and he rushes Damien Kingston but takes a missile dropkick to the chest from Frank Hart who flies in from the Team NLWF corner. Frank Hart gets to his feet and moon walks as he watches James Shark fall from the ring apron to the ringside floor. Damien Kingston grabs Frank Hart by the back of his head and he throws him out of the ring sending him landing near James Shark. Damien Kingston looks over his shoulder at Sheyanne Successful then he looks at the nearby team Mafia corner.

Tommy Cornell: He’s got her cut off from the rest of her team and Sheyanne talked shit about Kingston building to this match.

John Greed: Team Mafia has remained perfect, Kingston would love to be the guy to start the downfall!

Damien Kingston puts one arm behind his back with a full smile on his face now as he moves in on Sheyanne Successful. She dips in grabbing his leg to fake a takedown getting him to react, then she stands up hooking his arm to launch him over with an armdrag. Damien Kingston gets up quickly and is hip tossed this time getting thrown over by Sheyanne Successful. Damien Kingston stands up again the smile removed from his face.

Tommy Cornell: I don’t think he wants to play anymore!

John Greed: That’s because he was starting to get played, it’s about time these guys realized the women can fight!

Damien Kingston lifts his hand in the air challenging Sheyanne Successful to a greco Roman knuckle lock. Sheyanne Successful moves in then dips down for a double leg takedown lifting Damien Kingston before she drives him down into the mat forcing him to shift to guard then uses his feet to shove her away so he can stand up. He tries a kick combination but has his foot caught as Sheyanne Successful moves in then trips his other leg out from under him to take him down again.

Tommy Cornell: She has such amazing lower body strength, I believe she’s capable of taking anyone down!

John Greed: Not only the strength, but the timing, the set up, and the speed she uses with her takedowns is high level!

Damien Kingston stands up with Sheyanne Successful hugging him belly to belly with a full body lock. She trips and takes him down once again but he fights back up to his feet with the body lock still applied. Sheyanne Successful shifts her hips from a judo throw but Damien Kingston is able to block it. He goes for an abdominal stretch on Sheyanne Successful but she shoots around him and rolls him up for a pinfall.

-1-2-3

Damien Kingston kicks out and they both stand. Sheyanne Successful dives in for a takedown but Damien Kingston is ready and sprawls out then lifts her up into tombstone piledriver position.

Tommy Cornell: Near fall, countered takedown now that he’s wise to it, he’s got her in a very bad spot!

John Greed: Here comes the first elimination for Mafia!

James Shark moves to the ring apron and smashes Damien Kingston with a straight right hand to his face knocking him down and rolling back. He drops Sheyanne Successful off to the side and she rolls then crawls moving toward Mafia corner. James Shark is lifted to the shoulders of Frank Hart as he moves up to the ring apron. He jumps off with a death valley driver sending James Shark crashing down across the middle announcers table which does not break.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Tommy Cornell: Down across our table with a DVD moment! I LOVE UNBREAKABLE ANNOUNCERS TABLES!

John Greed: It’s Sharks fault Frank Hart is damn near brain dead from those vicious knock outs he hit him with.

Sheyanne Successful makes a tag to Jair Hopkins.

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Jair Hopkins [vs] Frank Hart]

Tommy Cornell: Here is a guy we have heard nothing but great things about!

John Greed: He and his partner are considered to be two guys who are main eventers of the future, Jair Hopkins is a main eventer here in NLWF tonight!

Jair Hopkins looks into the ring at the laid out Damien Kingston then he looks over his shoulder down at James Shark laid out on the announcers table with Frank Hart laid out in front of it. Jair Hopkins moves to the middle of the ring apron still looking down at James Shark before he turns his back on him. Jair Hopkins pumps up his arms then grabs the top rope and closes his eyes before he pulls himself up and springboards off the top rope with a moonsault to the outside of the ring fully rotating to come down with a double foot stomp across the chest of James Shark. The announcers table dents slightly from the impact but doesn’t break and Jair Hopkins falls back landing between Tommy Cornell and John Greed.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy Cornell: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

John Greed: THAT WAS INSANE!

Jair Hopkins looks at the announcers and smiles as he uses their chairs to lift himself back to his feet. He turns around and grabs the guardrail and pulls himself up then looks out at the cheer audience. He does a moonsault off the guardrail and connects a double foot stomp into the chest of James Shark on the announcers table again then moonsaults off of him to land a double foot stomp on Frank Hart.

Tommy Cornell: This kid has high flying skills and a sick move that he seems to be able to land at will!

John Greed: This guy needs to sign on with NLWF full time, I want to see him unleashed in NLWF!

Jair Hopkins
Get out the way!

Jair Hopkins moves around the announcers table and he shoves the guardrail back a few feet before turning around to drive an elbow into the face of James Shark. Tommy Cornell and John Greed roll their chairs out of the way joining the other announcers behind their table. Jair Hopkins enters the ring and invites the original Mafia founders into the ring with him. He walks over and whispers something to Sheyanne Successful and Parker getting them to nod then grab the top rope.

Tommy Cornell: Jair Hopkins calling traffic here! Why are they targeting our announcers table?

John Greed: They are targeting James Shark, also because we were part of team Undisputed.. Sorry we can’t help you Shark...

Jair Hopkins motions with his hands as he talks to Anthony King, London Carter and Brooklyn Carter. They all back up to the ropes then run across the ring except Brooklyn Carter who hooks her arms across the top rope and watches. Jair Hopkins, London Carter and Anthony King move at top speed across the ring and grab the top rope as Sheyanne Successful and Parker give it a tug. All three men flip and launch over the rope to the outside of the ring landing across James Shark on the announcers table with swanton bombs to smash through it. Jair Hopkins lands on his feet directly in front of the guardrail leaning forward to grab it from the momentum while everyone else lays out on the broken table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy Cornell: THEY DID IT! THEY DESTROYED OUR TABLE! WHY MUST YOU HAVE KILLED OUR UNBREAKABLE TABLE WHEN THE EASY TO BREAK SPANISH ANNOUNCERS TABLE IS RIGHT NEXT TO OURS!

Tommy Cornell looks over at the Spanish announcers as he sits behind their table and gives a slight shrug.

John Greed: Unbreakable? False advertising is more like it! A three man swanton bomb or Death-Angel can break the unbreakable!

The crowd continues to roar everyone on their feet.

Jair Hopkins turns around and offers to help up Anthony King and London Carter but they stay down.

Tommy Cornell: King and London took vicious beatings, but they have dished it out tonight and they are making every champion look foolish for not picking them!

John Greed: Team Mafia is running a mock here tonight, I don’t say it often, but I use it when it’s true!

Jair Hopkins walks over and pushes broken announcers table pieces off of James Shark and begins to lift him up to his feet. At the team World corner Aaron O’Shea suddenly wakes up leaning across the top rope. He pretends to yawn stretching a bit then looks down to see Damien Kingston starting to get up using the nearby ropes. Aaron O’Shea smiles and pats Damien Kingston on the top of his head to tag himself in.

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Jair Hopkins [vs] Frank Hart]

Tommy Cornell: Immortal Irishman O’Shea! We are going to get to see a high flying showcase!

John Greed: O’Shea has two title matches waiting for him at King of the Throne, but Crimson Skull waiting for him at Warrior Games!

Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and runs across then leaps over the ropes, Parker, and Sheyanne Successful clearing them in a single bound before he corcscrews around. Jair Hopkins does an evasive moonsault away from James Shark leaving him to be taken out by Aaron O’Shea who lands on his feet. Jair Hopkins steps in and connects a backhanded chop across the chest of Aaron O’Shea taking a busaiku knee kick in exchange. Jair Hopkins delivers a high knee into the chest of Aaron O’Shea then grabs him and rolls him into the ring. Jair Hopkins turns and grabs James Shark then rolls him into the ring as well. Jair Hopkins goes to follow him in but has his leg grabbed by someone under the wreckage of the announcers table. Jair Hopkins uncovers to find Frank Hart looking up at him.

Frank Hart
YOUR MAMA!

Jair Hopkins kicks Frank Hart to his face then lifts him and rolls him into the ring as well with a shrug before following him in.

Tommy Cornell: Everyone active is now back inside the ring after all that ruckus!

John Greed: This is insane, the way these teams are going, the pride everyone has, we may see them battle throughout the entire night into the morning light!

Jair Hopkins slaps Frank Hart to the back of his head then head snaps him over and back to his feet. Jair Hopkins kicks Frank Hart to his gut setting up a flowing implant DDT bouncing his forehead off the canvas. Jair Hopkins gets to his feet and takes a busaiku knee kick from Aaron O’Shea buckling him but he’s able to come back with three backhand chops across his chest backing him away.

Tommy Cornell: The Rookie versus The Immortal!

John Greed: Aaron O’Shea is THE pioneer of high flying in the NLWF and we’ve already seen a small some of what Jair Hopkins can do!

Jair Hopkins jumps over a busaiku knee kick avoiding it but buckles on his left leg as he comes down and it allows Aaron O’Shea to spin around with a spinning back fist to his unguarded face. Jair Hopkins staggers and struggles to stay up then watches as Aaron O’Shea runs right by him. Jair Hopkins turns around as Aaron O’Shea springboards off the ropes with a moonsault catching his head for a reverse DDT landing rolling back flipping up to his feet to jump and land a moonsault on the grounded James Shark for a cover.

-1-2-3

James Shark shoves Aaron O’Shea off the cover avoiding elimination.

Tommy Cornell: Great combo of moonsaults from the moonsault master Aaron O’Shea. He almost picks up a win over his old rival Shark, the Undisputed Champion!

John Greed: A bit of a lemme show you how it’s done, you can see the smile on his face, O’Shea is having fun inside that ring once again!

Aaron O’Shea moves to the corner swiftly stepping up the turnbuckles leaping off fast to avoid anyone. He comes off with a moonsault legdrop across the face of James Shark and rolls back to a standing position to face off with Jair Hopkins again. Frank Hart crawls over and covers James Shark.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea and Jair Hopkins pull Frank Hart off and begin to stomp him out before lifting him to his feet. Aaron O’Shea lands a busaiku knee kick as Jair Hopkins chops him across the chest backing him into the ropes. Jair Hopkins chops Aaron O’Shea who comes back with a chop of his own then a busaiku knee kick to avoid the counter. They look at Frank Hart again and jump with a double dropkick sending him flipping back over the ropes down to the ringside floor.

Tommy Cornell: Dirty Frank goes for the huge Shark elimination, but gets got for his efforts!

John Greed: They team up, they fight, they team up again, now they’re going to go at it some more!

Jair Hopkins jumps to the bottom rope as Aaron O’Shea tries the busaiku knee kick while covering his chest. He springs off and Aaron O’Shea is able to duck out of the way but gets taken over with a sunset flip into a cover.

-1-

Aaron O’Shea rolls through but has his head grabbed by Jair Hopkins and is monkey flipped. He flips through and lands on his feet on the middle turnbuckle and steps up to moonsault off the top coming back as Jair Hopkins rolls out of the way. Aaron O’Shea lands on his feet and runs forward with a standing shooting star press to land on his feet as Jair Hopkins continues to roll away trying his best to avoid him. Aaron O’Shea does two more shooting star presses to land on his feet chasing Jair Hopkins across the ring before he drops down with a baseball slide dropkick to send him down into the corner of team World.

“That was Awesome!” *CLAP*CLAP*CLAP CLAP CLAP* “That was Awesome!”

Tommy Cornell: How do you even call that? He chases him with shooting star presses!

John Greed: That entire exchange was crazy!

Aaron O’Shea drops down with a dropkick into the face of Jair Hopkins down in the corner. He gets up and jumps with a standing shooting star dropkick to him down in the corner. Aaron O’Shea stands and and walks across the ring to the team NLWF corner. They allow him to climb up to the top turnbuckle and he leaps across the ring going coast to coast with a dropkick down into the face of Jair Hopkins.

Tommy Cornell: Coast to coast all set up in that flurry of high flying that resulted in that dropkick onslaught of offense!

John Greed: O’Shea is the freshest man in this match and it shows, Team World without the World Champion is still in this match! All these teams are still in this battle!

Aaron O’Shea rolls and jumps with a flipping senton down across James Shark. He turns and pins him.

-1-2

James Shark gets his shoulder up off the mat and fights to get back to his feet. Aaron O’Shea waits and delivers a busaiku knee kick then a high knee to the face of James Shark. He steps in hooking his head then drops out for a jawbreaker move into a legsweep that takes James Shark down to the mat.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea has shifted focus to the Undisputed champion.

John Greed: These two have unfinished business from a long time ago that never got a chance to develope but hasn’t gone forgotten.

Aaron O’Shea takes an upkick to the chest from James Shark but hooks his legs then lifts him off the mat for a powerbomb dropping out into a DDT. Psycho claps his hands from the team World corner as Aaron O’Shea follows up quickly with a pinfall on James Shark.

-1-2-3

James Shark is able to shove Aaron O’Shea away breaking the pinfall.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea has such a well rounded game!

John Greed: He is one of the most fully developed wrestlers in the world, the only graduate and champion of Proving Grounds and he made it all the way to Immortal status!

Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top turnbuckle where he is stopped by Frank Hart climbing up the outside turnbuckles. Aaron O’Shea ducks down and manages to back body drop Frank Hart off the top turnbuckle down into the ring next to James Shark. Aaron O’Shea steps to the top turnbuckle and leaps off with a spiral tap down on James Shark and Frank Hart landing perfectly.

Tommy Cornell: A brilliant corkscrew moonsault type maneuver that could lead to two eliminations in one!

John Greed: O’Shea coming through for his team so far!

Aaron O’Shea stands and watches as Jair Hopkins pulls himself up out of the corner. Jair Hopkins throws a high knee but Aaron O’Shea steps up onto it and leaps with a shooting star press catching his head on the way down for a DDT bouncing him off his face.

Tommy Cornell: Amazing shooting star DDT reversal!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and takes a bow right into a forward front legsweep from Frank Hart driving him down flat into the mat.

John Greed: Frank Hart took less of the force from spiral tap letting Shark take a majority of the move, now he takes advantage with his Hart Attack move!

Frank Hart rolls Aaron O’Shea away and he points at Jair Hopkins. Frank Hart lifts him to his feet then sweeps his legs out from under him tripping him back first down across his knee. Frank Hart hooks his arm around his head as he lifts him up and he drops down for a back over body backbreaker before standing to jump up and pull Jair Hopkins back with a double knee backbreaker bouncing him off and away.

Tommy Cornell: Hart runs through his gauntlet of backbreakers!

John Greed: All variations he’s mastered throughout the years all over the world.

Frank Hart stands and whirls his arms around.

Frank Hart
WINNING!

He turns around to point at James Shark down on the mat. He walks over and begins to lift him up into the NLWF corner. Frank Hart lands a European uppercut on James Shark then he lifts him to a seated position on the top turnbuckle following him up to lift him into the firemans carry.Jair Hopkins tags out to Brooklyn Carter and she runs along the ring apron and climbs up the outside turnbuckles grabbing the face of Frank Hart to stop him.

Tommy Cornell: Frank Hart has James Shark set for a DVD moment, only to be stopped by the now legal Brooklyn Carter!

John Greed: Why not just let him get taken out?

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Frank Hart]

Frank Hart manages to grab the hair of Brooklyn Carter in one hand and pull her onto James Shark on his shoulders setting them both up for a firemans carry as he stands on the middle turnbuckle. Aaron O’Shea jumps up and catches Frank Hart with a hurricanrana sending him flipping from the middle turnbuckle with James Shark landing on Brooklyn Carter as they are sent crashing down to the canvas.

*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Tommy Cornell: DVD moment flipped into it because of Aaron O’Shea!

John Greed: Everyone is laid out! Down inside the ring, the audience up standing in the crowd!

Aaron O’Shea pushes up and manages to get up to his feet just before Frank Hart. He turns around with a busaiku knee kick but Frank Hart is able to jump over it then take Aaron O’Shea down with a bulldog driving his head into his knee. Frank Hart follows up with a pinfall.

-1-2-

Aaron O’Shea kicks out getting his shoulder off the mat. Frank Hart grabs the legs of Aaron O’Shea and begins trying to turn him over, he switches instead to try to get his legs crossed but it’s defended.

Tommy Cornell: A nice bulldog onto the knee from Hart, what a match!

John Greed: Brooklyn Carter is down and may be hurt having had Hart and Shark land on her, she took the worst of that move!

Frank Hart has to abandon his submission attempts on Aaron O’Shea and instead rolls him back over himself and up into powerbomb set position. Frank Hart powers him up and turns rotating so Aaron O’Shea lands on his shoulders into a swift death valley driver in the middle of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Brilliant powerbomb into Death Valley Driver!

John Greed: We have seen some amazing moves from that powerbomb set up, such evolution of these moves and the combining of techniques!

Frank Hart pins Aaron O’Shea hooking his leg, counting along with the referee.

-1-2-3

Frank Hart stares ahead in disbelief as Aaron O’Shea gets his arm up, getting his shoulder off the mat from the nonchalant cover.

Tommy Cornell: Hart thought he was going to pick up an immortal elimination in this match!

John Greed: Not with a pinfall like that one!

Frank Hart moves and crawls over to pin James Shark covering him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

James Shark shoves Frank Hart away and he hits the mat before taking a few deeps breaths. He smiles and stands up walking over to Brooklyn Carter down on the mat.

Tommy Cornell: So far he’s zero for two, but eliminating Brooklyn Carter is still a massive shot!

John Greed: Especially to the perfect performing team Mafia!

Frank Hart places his foot down onto the face of Brooklyn Carter.

-1-2-3

His foot is shoved off and Brooklyn Carter rolls to get her shoulder off the mat as she begins trying to get back up.

Tommy Cornell: This is amazing!

John Greed: Frank Hart way too overconfident against the best in the entire Federation in the ring.

Frank Hart lifts Brooklyn Carter up off the mat and he lifts her to his shoulders backing toward the corner. Brooklyn Carter escapes out the back and takes Frank Hart down with a twist of fate. She sits up and reaches out to tag in Sheyanne Successful.

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Sheyanne Successful [vs] Frank Hart]

Sheyanne Successful enters the ring and takes Frank Hart back down to the mat as he tries to get up with a thesz press taking an instant mount position to land strikes into the side of his face. He hugs her tight wrapping his arms around her to prevent anymore punches. Sheyanne Successful pushes up off the canvas and comes down head smashing Frank Hart down into the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Nice move to get him to break that clinch and try something else.

John Greed: Now she can hit him with more punches!

Sheyanne Successful lands a couple of hooks into the side of the head of Frank Hart and he throws his legs up trying to wrap them around her. She lands a few more punches as Frank Hart begins to escape out the back.

Tommy Cornell: She’s going to forfeit position if she chooses to keep landing strikes!

John Greed: He’s slipping out the back door as they say with this nice sweep.

Sheyanne Successful smashes Frank Hart with an elbow before he’s able to escape the mount. He grabs her legs as he stands up gaining top position as he locks her in a Boston crab. Frank Hart pulls back on the hold with a smile on his face.

Tommy Cornell: Frank Hart took that huge elbow but now has the submission locked in, this Boston crab!

John Greed: He’s got it cranked back as well, she may have to tap out.

Aaron O’Shea stands in the team World corner and moves to help Sheyanne Successful only to be grabbed and tagged by Damien Kingston stopping him. Frank Hart watches still with the hold locked in, moving his knee into the back of Sheyanne Successful.

Tommy Cornell: Damien Kingston letting Sheyanne Successful remain locked in that hold, O’Shea was going to help her!

John Greed: She tried to embarrass the man of liberty and no he’s watching what could be her demise!

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Sheyanne Successful [vs] Frank Hart]

Damien Kingston enters the ring locking eyes with Frank Hart, watching as James Shark comes out of nowhere with a superman punch. James Shark collides fist into the face of Frank Hart snapping his head forward and back forcing him to break the hold before rolling across the ring. Damien Kingston comes across the ring with a roaring elbow to the face of James Shark, following it up with a fierce yakuza kick that drops him.

Tommy Cornell: SWAG OUT! OH but the man of liberty was ready and he levels Shark!

John Greed: A lot of people have said Shark trashed Kingston on the twitterer, even called him out as one of his eliminations in this contest!

Damien Kingston watches as James Shark stands up catching him with a kick across the chest that gets him up quicker, following up with a running forearm. James Shark comes back with a left and right hook but Damien Kingston is wise to jump back then duck out of the way before returning with a calf kick that lands perfectly. James Shark is sent sprawling out as the kick takes out his lead leg. He hurries to get back up only to be caught by a tornado spinning kick across the face as Damien Kingston springs back off the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston getting his first taste of Main Event tonight and right now he’s got it going the way he wants!

John Greed: he needs to follow up and pin Shark! He’s looking at Sheyanne instead!

Damien Kingston steps on Sheyanne Successful while she is belly down on the mat and he does his man of liberty pose. Damien Kingston lifts her up and takes her over with a fast snap suplex rotating his hips to stand up and lift her again for a regular suplex. Damien Kingston rolls around and stands up again, this time though he trips her back across his knee then pulls her down into a complete shot STO down into the canvas rolling through to a standing position.

Tommy Cornell: Damien Kingston showing he’s got the moves and that if you’re in that ring with him, gender does not matter!

John Greed: This is an equal opportunity sport and intergender wrestling has the potential to takeover the federation with the amazing main event quality women on the roster.

Damien Kingston lifts Sheyanne Successful up then takes her up with a powerbomb and begins to spin around with her overhead. Frank Hart climbs to the team NLWF top turnbuckle and he leaps off quickly avoiding his teammates trying to tag in. Frank Hart delivers a missile dropkick to Sheyanne Successful sending her into the spiral jumping sit down powerbomb from Damien Kingston.

Tommy Cornell: SPIRAL BOMB! With the assist from Frank Hart!

John Greed: Doomsday spiral bomb, teaming up!

Frank Hart holds his arms out as Damien Kingston stands up, offering him the pinfall on Sheyanne Successful. He walks past and Frank Hart attacks but Damien Kingston is quick to turn around and catch him with a hip toss into a neckbreaker down on the mat. Damien Kingston lifts Frank Hart and whips him into the team Undisputed corner then moves in and connects a shining wizard knee into his face.

Tommy Cornell: Hart was going to turn on Kingston the second he turned around.

John Greed: Dirty Frank didn’t get the sneak attack though as Kingston was ready for him.

Damien Kingston walks over and lifts James Shark to his feet leaning back to narrowly avoid a massive uppercut. Damien Kingston spins and connects the back of his fist into the face of James Shark staggering him slightly. He grabs his arm and whips him into Frank Hart in the corner following him in as he splashed into the corner to connect a knee into the back of his head. Damien Kingston looks over his shoulder then moves toward Sheyanne Successful.

Tommy Cornell: He leaves Shark and Hart in the corner and now is going after Shey Shey!

John Greed: She went after him and will again if he gives her a chance!

Damien Kingston grabs Sheyanne Successful and pulls her in lifting her to stalling piledriver position. He backs to the team Mafia corner and steps to the middle turnbuckle getting grabbed and hit to the back by the teammates of Sheyanne Successful.

Tommy Cornell: A huge show of confidence as he goes to the Mafia corner for the move!

John Greed: Overconfidence if you ask me and he’s taking shots for it!

Brooklyn Carter tags the hand of Sheyanne Successful as she tries to save her but can’t as Damien Kingston jumps down from the middle turnbuckle with a piledriver on her packaging her up as he grins evilly. The crowd erupts with boos.

Tommy Cornell: A brutal spike piledriver but he’s not going to be able to eliminate her because he went to that corner!

John Greed: He may not have eliminated her, but she’s out of this match!

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Frank Hart]

Brooklyn Carter moves to the top turnbuckle as Damien Kingston stands watching as Sheyanne Successful is pulled from the ring by Parker and set down gently on the ringside floor. Damien Kingston turns around and watches is Brooklyn Carter dives off and catches him with a tornado DDT taking him into the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn Carter takes down the big mouth man of liberty with a reverse DDT!

John Greed: I thought Shark would be the most hated by the women in this match, now I’m thinking it’s Kingston!

Damien Kingston sits up and tries to get up delirious. Brooklyn Carter pulls him in and lifts him before sitting down with a piledriver on him. Brooklyn Carter pins Damien Kingston hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Damien Kingston gets his shoulder off the mat as his arm shoots up. In the corner James Shark begins to smash Frank Hart with punches to the body before switching levels to land a couple of hooks to his head.

Tommy Cornell: Frank Hart trapped in that Team Undisputed corner while Damien Kingston is fighting to stay in this match with Brooklyn Carter!

John Greed: Just like that the flawless team Mafia has the momentum as well as the numbers!

Brooklyn Carter runs to the corner and James Shark moves out of the way as she dives in to spear Frank Hart to the stomach pushing him back into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: Was she going after Shark?

John Greed: Could have been, he didn’t see her coming and just happened to move at the right moment.

Brooklyn Carter and James Shark look at each other until she grabs his arm and spins him around to clothesline Damien Kingston as he charges him. Brooklyn Carter moves to her corner and is tagged by London Carter.

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] London Carter [vs] Frank Hart]

London Carter enters the ring and spears James Shark down to the mat as he turns around. London Carter stands up and kicks Frank Hart to his stomach pulling him in to lift him for a suplex turning down with him into a jackhammer.

Tommy Cornell: We have seen London Carter step his fight up here tonight, same with the rest of Mafia!

John Greed: They are making people pay for not picking them!

London Carter climbs to the top turnbuckle of the mafia corner and he tags Anthony King then looks down at all three fallen men. London Carter leaps from the top turnbuckle and lands a swanton bomb on both James Shark and Damien Kingston but Frank Hart is dragged to the NLWF corner and tagged by the NLWF Champion and captain, his son, Robbie Hart.

Tommy Cornell: London Carter with that Mafia swanton on Shark and Kingston!

John Greed: Anthony King and Robbie Hart are the legal men now though!

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Anthony King [vs] Robbie Hart]

Robbie Hart and Anthony King meet in the middle of the ring stepping on James Shark and Damien Kingston as they begin to trade off with punches. Anthony King avoids a shot at throws a superkick at Robbie Hart but has his foot caught. Anthony King jumps and kicks him across the face with his other foot coming down on James Shark and Damien Kingston with a splash.

“ONE TRUE KING!” “ONE TRUE KING!”

Tommy Cornell: King clearing the ring!

John Greed: The people showing the former NLWF and Undisputed champion the respect he deserves!

Anthony King grabs the legs of Robbie Hart and he locks them up before rotating him around to lock in a sharpshooter. Robbie Hart pushes up in the hold as Anthony King sits back adding pressure. James Shark and Damien Kingston both begin to move toward their corners.

Tommy Cornell: Shoota locked in on the NLWF Champion!

John Greed: An elimination from King on Hart would be massive!

Anthony King continues to sit back on the hold forcing Robbie Hart face first down into the mat. James Shark reaches out and he manages to tag Crimson Skull who comes in and drops down in the face of Robbie Hart mocking and taunting him while he’s locked in the hold. Damien Kingston dives and avoids Aaron O’Shea, tagging out to Psycho instead.

Tommy Cornell: We are back to where we were awhile back, when Skull and Robbie seemingly aligned with the Reign of Chaos!

John Greed: Looks like they are going to have another chance to align and eliminate Mafia!

[Psycho [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Anthony King [vs] Robbie Hart]

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 23rd 2013, 5:12 pm

Psycho enters the ring and connects a boot into the face of Anthony King forcing him to release the sharpshooter on Robbie Hart. Crimson Skull stands up and looks ahead at Psycho giving a slight nod before he walks over and lifts Anthony King. Crimson Skull lands an uppercut on Anthony King that staggers him into Psycho who lifts him and spins around with a spinebuster.

Tommy Cornell: Anthony King finds himself in a horrible spot once again, even with his team in full numbers!

John Greed: This Reign of Chaos in the making featuring a member from the three other teams has the potential to dominate!

Crimson Skull moves to the ropes and rebounds with a legdrop coming down across the face of Anthony King as Psycho moves to the top turnbuckle to leap off with a leg drop of his own. Psycho and Crimson Skull lift Anthony King to his feet and lifts him for a double side by side powerbomb throwing him up into the air before bringing him down into the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: These guys have been in the sport a long time, Psycho much more consistent than anyone I’ve ever seen going fifteen years nonstop!

John Greed: All of it to make it here now in the NLWF where he has shown dominance all year long!

Crimson Skull grabs the legs of Anthony King and he sling shots him into a waiting power lariat clothesline from Psycho knocking him back down across his knees. Crimson Skull shoves Anthony King off of his knees and gets back to his feet. Robbie Hart joins the two men looking down at Anthony King.

Tommy Cornell: Differences have been put aside, at least for the time being.

John Greed: They need to do serious work to chip away at the six members of Mafia!

Robbie Hart lifts Anthony King and drives a knee into his stomach before lifting him for a cradle piledriver. Crimson Skull and Psycho each move to their teams corners. Crimson Skull leaps off and grabs the feet of Anthony King sending him with even more impact into the jumping cradle piledriver from Robbie Hart. Crimson Skull lifts Anthony King up for a crucifix power and tosses him down into the mat. Psycho leaps from the top turnbuckle with a flying elbow drop down into the chest of Anthony King laid out.

Tommy Cornell: Crimson Skull and Psycho both hit the moves they call Flatliner, and I think they made Kings heart stop!

John Greed: Robbie Hart with that sickening cradle piledriver as well! They should be able to get the elimination now!

Crimson Skull picks up Anthony King as Robbie Hart drops down to pin him preventing it. Crimson Skull lifts Anthony King for a bodyslam then falls back with him tossing him overhead to be caught on the shoulders of Psycho. He walks around then Psycho throws Anthony King overhead and drives a knee into his face spinning him around into Robbie Hart who double underhooks his arms and brings him down into the mat with a DDT.

Tommy Cornell: Another combo of moves each man doing whatever he wants!

John Greed: Landing moves at will!

Robbie Hart rolls Antony King over and pins him hooking the leg.

-1-2-3

Crimson Skull drags Robbie Hart off the pinfall and takes an upkick to the face from him off the mat. Psycho shrugs and runs over to the team Mafia corner delivering a big boot to the face of Parker sending him off the ring apron. Psycho steps back with an elbow to the face of London Carter then reaches out and grabs Jair Hopkins by his throat shoving him back first into the ring post.

Tommy Cornell: Skull refuses to let Robbie take the elimination and Psycho takes out everyone on team Mafia but Brooklyn Carter who is checking on Shey Shey!

John Greed: She that that brutal piledriver and hasn’t recovered from it.

Brooklyn Carter moves to the ring apron as Psycho walks away toward Anthony King reaching down to get small package rolled up.

-1-2-

Psycho kicks out sitting up as Crimson Skull and Robbie Hart stop bickering and look to the middle of the ring. Anthony King crawls toward the team Mafia corner as they move at him moving around Psycho. Anthony King dives and makes the tag to Brooklyn Carter.

Tommy Cornell: Best womens wrestler in the world!

John Greed: Arguably the best of either gender!

[Psycho [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Robbie Hart]

Brooklyn Carter leaps over the ropes with a double kick to the chest of Robbie Hart sending him into Crimson Skull who locks in a modified cobra clutch on him as they stagger back. Brooklyn Carter lifts herself to the top turnbuckle and leaps off and connects a flying high knee into the face of Robbie Hart trapped in the hold. Crimson Skull reaches out with one hand grabbing Brooklyn Carter by the throat, quickly lifting her to chokeslam her down to the mat before locking the submission back on Robbie Hart.

Tommy Cornell: Million Dollar Dream from Crimson Skull, although it should be called the Broke Ass Nightmare when he does it! HAHA

John Greed: A wicked Chokeslam getting Brooklyn way up without any hesitation!

Crimson Skull whips Robbie Hart away to the ropes letting him rebound into a big boot to his face. Crimson Skull turns around and drops down to pin Brooklyn Carter.

-1-2-3

Brooklyn Carter manages to underhook and slip out of the pinfall trying to move and create distance down on the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Such toughness and resilience, this is why it is believed Brooklyn Carter is the revolution of women fighting against men!

John Greed: She eliminated two Immortals, the World Champion, she’s got her ultimate shot at glory come Warrior Games for the Undisputed title!

Psycho backs into the team World corner watching as Crimson Skull stands up and turns focus from Brooklyn Carter moving away, to Robbie Hart nearby. He reaches down and lifts Robbie Hart to get small packaged.

-1-2

Crimson Skull shifts around so that he locks in an armbar on Robbie Hart flattening him out on his back as he hyper extends his arm. Robbie Hart rolls back to relieve the pressure but falls victim to a triangle choke.

Tommy Cornell: Robbie tries to pull a fast one on Skull but now pays for it.

John Greed: Both guys are highly submission trained, we’ve seen it several times here tonight!

Crimson Skull grabs Robbie Hart by his throat and he releases the triangle choke as they both stand up. Robbie Hart delivers a head kick to the side of the face of Crimson Skull escaping the choke hold as he runs off to the ropes. Crimson Skull runs and catches Robbie Hart with a tilt a whirl power press before tossing him up and catching him on the way down with a chokeslam. The huge impact bounces Robbie Hart off the canvas and Crimson Skull covers him looking for the elimination.

Tommy Cornell: HELLHOUND SLAM! He did it old school with that epic set up to get the most on that chokeslam! COUNT REF!

John Greed: He’s not counting! Apparently Dan Alexander tagged Robbie Hart to his back as he hit the ropes!

[Psycho [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Dan Alexander]

Crimson Skull looks around infuriated. He hits Robbie Hart with a hammerfist and rolls him out of the ring, then moves toward the Respect referee who backs away cowering in fear, pointing behind him. Crimson Skull turns around as Dan Alexander pulls himself to the top rope to springboard off but struggles to keep his balance as Psycho begins shaking the top rope. Dan Alexander jumps into the ring right into a boot to the face from Crimson Skull nearly knocking him out of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: OH! Psycho was watching out for Skull!

John Greed: But how about Dan Alexander saving Robbie Hart from elimination! Never thought I would see the day!

Crimson Skull moves to the ring apron as Dan Alexander lays under the bottom rope, head hung looking at the crowd upside down. Crimson Skull runs across the apron and jumps dropping a leg down across the chest of Dan Alexander, followed by an elbow that knocks him off the ring apron. Crimson Skull lifts Dan Alexander up to his shoulder and drops him across the guardrail stomach first, letting his feet land in the crowd. Crimson Skull motions for Psycho inside the ring and he begins to climb to the top turnbuckle. Psycho leaps off spinning around in mid air to land a spinning wheel kick leg drop into the back of the head of Dan Alexander knocking him off the guardrail back down to the ringside floor.

Tommy Cornell: Picking apart Dan Alexander, making him wish he would have just let Robbie get eliminated!

John Greed: That’s not his style, he’s clearly put differences aside and is fighting this battle as a member of team NLWF.

Crimson Skull rolls Dan Alexander into the ring as the team Mafia members Psycho attack come around the ring to attack him. Crimson Skull turns around and comes to his aid and the two men begin to battle outside the ring. Sloane Chazen reaches over the ropes and tags Dan Alexander on his hand. She enters the ring and underhooks his arms dragging him to sit in the corner before kissing him on the forehead.

[Psycho [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Sloane Chazen]

The referees work to regain order outside the ring and as they do Crimson Skull slides in. Sloane Chazen steps up to Crimson Skull and begins pushing and shoving at him screaming up at him as he towers over him.

Tommy Cornell: This girls got some balls!

John Greed: She lasted way longer than her twin Nick Ridicule and now she’s going up against Crimson Skull with no fear!

Sloane Chazen jumps and connects a Nick Kick to the face of Crimson Skull but he no sells the shot and grabs her by her throat. Crimson Skull lifts Sloane Chazen and takes a shoot kick to the balls from Brooklyn Carter who follows up with a shoot kick to his knee as he lowers Sloane Chazen.

Tommy Cornell: The ladies are going to team up to take on Crimson Skull!

John Greed: But Psycho is getting back into the ring!

Brooklyn Carter and Sloane Chazen begin to land flurries of kicks and punches as Psycho moves up to the ring apron. Crimson Skull reaches out and grabs both Brooklyn Carter and Sloane Chazen by their throats as Psycho enters the ring and is tagged on his shoulder by Aaron O’Shea.

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Sloane Chazen]

Aaron O’Shea leaps to the top turnbuckle as Crimson Skull lifts Brooklyn Carter and Sloane Chazen at the same time. Brooklyn Carter and Sloane Chazen deliver double dropkicks to the chest of Crimson Skull as Aaron O’Shea flies in and connects a missile dropkick to his face landing next to the two ladies.

Tommy Cornell: TRIPLE DROPKICK!

John Greed: Three dropkicks and Crimson Skull still doesn’t go down!

Crimson Skull staggers back into the team Undisputed corner and shakes off the impact from the dropkicks. He steps forward and Angel Kash tags his arm and enters the ring stepping out in front of him.

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] Angel Kash [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Sloane Chazen]

Crimson Skull
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Crimson Skull roars at Angel Kash as she stands in front of him staring ahead at Brooklyn Carter as she, Aaron O’Shea and Sloane Chazen sit up in the center of the ring. Angel Kash turns around and looks at Crimson Skull.

Angel Kash

Team Undisputed is signed with Kash Inc. That makes this my team and I’m telling you to GTFO!

Crimson Skull’s eyes go wide and he rears his arm back but has it hooked by James Shark before he can swing at Angel Kash.

Tommy Cornell: He was going to punch her right to the face!

John Greed: Indeed he was, Skull doesn’t care if you’re on his team, his gender, whatever!

Crimson Skull reluctantly moves out to the ring apron. Angel Kash motions for everyone to get up as she begins to circle around them moving around the ring.

Tommy Cornell: One of the newest investors in the NLWF, she’s going to work to get a Federation Network going which would be massive for the NLWF!

John Greed: I’m surprised you’re so excited, Kash Inc. swooped in with a better deal than ME.

Tommy Cornell: I’m just thrilled where the NLWF is headed, just because NLWF wont be broadcast by ME, doesn’t mean ME wont still invest and take part in the NLWF as it retakes global domination in the sport!

John Greed: That’s a good point, I also heard many of sponsors are looking into the amazing talent NLWF has to offer.

Angel Kash moves in as Brooklyn Carter gets up and she drives her down into double knees bouncing her off sendhing her rolling away. Angel Kash quickly gets back to her feet as Sloane Chazen and Aaron O’Shea stand up.

Tommy Cornell: Kash Flow codebreaker on Brooklyn Carter as she thought she was being allowed to get up!

John Greed: Kash took advantage of an unsuspecting opponent.

Aaron O’Shea takes a step back and leans on the top rope watching as Sloane Chazen and Angel Kash circle around staring violently at each other. Angel Kash points and Sloane Chazen looks then takes a hair pull into a backbreaker.

Tommy Cornell: One of the oldest tricks in the book, the “Hey, look over there!”

John Greed: I can’t believe she fell for that, but in a match like this with so many hazards I guess she had to look.

Angel Kash kicks Sloane Chazen while she is down, then she turns around and moves in to pin Brooklyn Carter.

-1-2-3

Brooklyn Carter puts her foot on the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: We’ve seen so many times Brooklyn kick out at just one, she’s fought since the start of this match though and fatigue seems to have set in!

John Greed: From start to finish, she has lead the only perfect team in this match!

Angel Kash stands up as Sloane Chazen gets back to her feet with a pissed off look on her face. She turns around and throws a big boot Nick Kick but Angel Kash ducks under it turning around to pull her hair back and lock her in a dragon sleeper.

Tommy Cornell: Great move from Kash to avoid the kick and cheat a little with the hair pull to lock in the submission!

John Greed: Hair pulling shouldn’t be illegal and I don’t even think it is, just frowned upon.

Angel Kash lifts Sloane Chazen out of the dragon sleeper and spins her around into a bitch slap across the face. Sloane Chazen answers with a slap across the face of Angel Kash and a slap fight breaks out with each girl taking turns slapping the other across the face as hard as they can. Angel Kash takes a slap across the face and fires back with an eye poke followed by a slap finishing off with a face buster taking her down to the mat. Angel Kash rolls Sloane Chazen over for a pinfall.

-1-2-3

Angel Kash looks at the referee shocked as he holds up two fingers, Sloane Chazen with her arm and shoulder off the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Both ladies have red marks from those slaps delivered on their faces!

John Greed: But the Kash goddess may have only motivated the crazy Chazen!

Sloane Chazen and Angel Kash stand up. She tries an eye poke but has her arm caught and Sloane Chazen spins in to connect a back elbow into the side of her face. Sloane Chazen delivers a kick to the stomach of Angel Kash then quickly powers her up and down with a powerbomb.

Tommy Cornell: Many have avoided even signing with the NLWF just to avoid fighting Chazen!

John Greed: True story, several women have passed on matches against her, just out of fear!

Sloane Chazen turns and delivers a Nick Kick to the side of the face of Brooklyn Carter as she manages to stand up, knocking her right back down again. Sloane Chazen moves to the corner and climbs up then leaps off with a diving fist drop to the face of Angel Kash following up with a pinfall.

-1-2-3

Angel Kash rolls her shoulder off the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Kash isn’t backing out of this fight with Chazen though, she tagged Skull just to get herself into the match!

John Greed: This is an intriguing match up.

Aaron O’Shea continues to stand back watching as Sloane Chazen lifts Angel Kash off the mat before dropping her back down with a DDT. She pins her once again.

-1-2-3

Angel Kash is able to kickout.

Tommy Cornell: She’s not going out without a fight!

John Greed: She joined Team Undisputed and in return got James Shark to sign with Kash Inc.

Sloane Chazen

Stay down you bitch!

Sloane Chazen slaps Angel Kash across the face down on the mat before lifting her up to her feet into a knee to the body. Sloane Chazen pushes Angel Kash back and delivers a push Nick Kick to her chest sending her into the team NLWF corner.

Tommy Cornell: Nick Kick!

John Greed: Thank goodness for Sloane, with Nicks performance tonight I didn’t think we would see that kick!

Sloane Chazen moves in on Angel Kash delivering another boot to her chest while she’s in the corner. Sloane Chazen dips in and lifts Angel Kash to a seated position on the top turnbuckle before following her up.

Tommy Cornell: Sloane Chazen would love to score the elimination on the very hyped up Angel Kash!

John Greed: Any of the eliminations at this point of this amazing match is huge!

Sloane Chazen climbs up with Angel Kash and stands on the top turnbuckle over her. She looks down at her and screams.

Sloane Chazen

THIS IS MY RING!

Tommy Cornell: Chazen sending a message!

John Greed: Kash Inc. is about to go plummeting down!

Sloane Chazen jumps and snaps off a frankensteiner but Angel Kash shoves her legs and jumps off the top turnbuckle to land a double knee to face codebreaker on her, slapping her across the face before she bounces off laid out in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: WHAT A REVERSAL INTO THE KASH FLOW FROM THE TOP ROPE!

John Greed: Chazen went for it all and got hit with a trillion dollar finisher!

Sloane Chazen lays motionless in the middle of the ring as Angel Kash crawls toward her and drops an arm over her chest.

Tommy Cornell: Everyone can only watch on stunned!

John Greed: That reversal was amazing, as is this match!

-1-2-3-

Angel Kash raises her arm as the referee calls the elimination.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: She got it!

John Greed: Of course, no one is kicking out of that!

Psycho
Damien Kingston
Aaron O'Shea
Miguel St-Claire

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark
Angel Kash
Crimson Skull

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart
Dan Alexander
Frank Hart

Aaron O’Shea [vs] Angel Kash [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding Ding]

Angel Kash stands up and blows Sloane Chazen a kiss while she is still laid out on the canvas. Dan Alexander enters the ring and rolls Angel Kash up school boy style.

Tommy Cornell: DAN WITH A FLASH PINFALL!

John Greed: HE’S LEGAL!

-1-2-3-

Dan Alexander eliminates Angel Kash standing up with a smile as she argues the decision with the referee who calls for it.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Dan Alexander pulls a fast one on the Trillion Dollar Princess!

John Greed: Redeems Sloane slightly in the process, but while the other teams diminish, Mafia remains a strong and united flawless force!

Tommy Cornell: I have just received word in my headset that this Battle has gone two hundred fifteen minutes! One of the longest matches in Federation history at over three and a half hours!

John Greed: With so many of the best in the entire world teaming up I had no doubt this battle would be a war waged over hours!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 23rd 2013, 9:09 pm

Psycho
Damien Kingston
Aaron O'Shea
Miguel St-Claire

Undisputed Champion Team
James Shark
Crimson Skull

MAFIA
Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart
Dan Alexander
Frank Hart

Aaron O’Shea [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding Ding]

Crimson Skull enters the ring targeting Dan Alexander but his foot is grabbed and he’s tripped to stumble forward by Brooklyn Carter. Aaron O’Shea steps in and delivers a busaiku knee kick that echoes as it lands. Dan Alexander moves in and delivers a leg kick following up with a spinning back kick into the liver area of the body of Crimson Skull.

Tommy Cornell: Crimson Skull rushes into an ambush!

John Greed: He rushed in over aggressive still furious about Angel Kash as well as Dangerous by Design which featured O’Shea and Alexander!

Dan Alexander and Aaron O’Shea team up to hook the arms of Crimson Skull lifting him up for a vertical suplex, holding the big man up. They fall forward with him flattening him out belly and face down into the canvas. Dan Alexander grabs an anaconda choke on Crimson Skull holding him down into the mat as Aaron O’Shea moves to the corner leaping up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: Dan Alexander has Skull locked and held down as O’Shea sets up for the best high flying move in NLWF!

John Greed: They put on a great show at Dangerous by Design each of them earning title matches!

Dan Alexander gator rolls and releases Crimson Skull as Aaron O’Shea comes off the top turnbuckle with a full rotation moonsault quickly doing one more moonsault before he lands on Crimson Skull making the ring bounce.

Tommy Cornell: AARON O’H MY GOD! The double moonsault press!

John Greed: He came crushing down on on his Warrior Games opponent with that amazing high risk move!

Dan Alexander moves in and locks Crimson Skull in an armbar pulling back on his arm with both hands wrapped around his wrist. Crimson Skull pounds his fist into the canvas but shakes his head refusing to submit.

Tommy Cornell: He’s got that armbar nearly fully locked in, he can still tuck it under his arm for my pressure!

John Greed: He’s going for it, he’s not afraid to break his arm in he wont tap out!

Dan Alexander fights to get the wrist of Crimson Skull tucked under his arm but he takes a swinging hammerfist across the face making him smile and spit off to the side. Dan Alexander lifts his leg and slams it down across the face of Crimson Skull over and over again, making his head smash back into the mat with each one before he falls back with the armbar fully applied his arm hyper extended, bending the wrong way, wrist tucked under his arm.

Tommy Cornell: HE’S GOT IT! HIS ARM IS BROKE!

John Greed: HIS ELBOW IS AT LEAST DISLOCATED, LOOK AT THAT CONTORTION APPLIED!

Crimson Skull sits up in the armbar and Aaron O’Shea dropkicks him to the face back down to the mat.

Tommy Cornell: No love at all from Aaron O’Shea!

John Greed: This sort of injury could help O’Shea at Warrior Games!

Crimson Skull sits up again and this time it’s Brooklyn Carter with a dropkick to his face laying him out once again.

Tommy Cornell: No one will ever discredit the toughness of Crimson Skull again after his brutal matches since coming back to NLWF!

John Greed: He has already begun to right the wrongs of his first run, he just needs to realize he’s not that same Crimson Skull he used to be and he needs to evolve into a new breed!

Crimson Skull roars and sits up once again, his arm bent in the armbar as he takes duel dropkicks from Aaron O’Shea and Brooklyn Carter laying him out once more.

Tommy Cornell: It’s taking everything AND the kitchen sink just to keep Skull down, because he wont tap out to that armbar!

John Greed: Too much damn pride, especially since he’s such a great submission expert himself, tapping out is blasphemous!

Crimson Skull uses the momentum from the dropkicks to roll backwards so he goes free hand and knees down on the mat with Dan Alexander now belly down with the armbar locked.

Tommy Cornell: He owns that arm, only flesh is keeping it attached to Crimson Skull!

John Greed: Once Dan Alexander has a limb he’s like a pitbull with a steak, he’ll never let go until it is devoured!

Crimson Skull manages to get to his feet but Dan Alexander is able straighten out his legs and roll him back down to the mat on his back. Dan Alexander looks up at his corner then he looks at Crimson Skull shaking his head as he refuses to tap out.

Tommy Cornell: You have a better chance of killing him!

John Greed: Some people wont tap to limb holds, he should switch to a choke hold instead!

Dan Alexander reaches his hand up and Robbie Hart tags in quickly climbing up to the top turnbuckle.

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Robbie Hart]

Robbie Hart tosses himself off the top turnbuckle backwards and corcscrews around coming down with double knees into the chest of Crimson Skull as Dan Alexander releases his arm and rolls to the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: Dan gives up the submission to allow Robbie to land The Solution!

John Greed: But is the solution the key to elimination Skull?

Robbie Hart pins Crimson Skull hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: YES! The teamwork pays off!

John Greed: NLWF Champion Robbie Hart eliminates Crimson Skull who has a title match in reserve for King of the Throne. What route will all these amazing competitors take as we get closer to Warrior Games?

Psycho
Damien Kingston
Aaron O'Shea
Miguel St-Claire

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart
Dan Alexander
Frank Hart

Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding]

James Shark slowly enters the ring shaking his head as he joins the match for team Undisputed.

Tommy Cornell: He is the final member of Team Undisputed!

John Greed: We let him down, but he kept his promise anyway when he said he would be the last one eliminated!

Miguel St-Claire tags Aaron O’Shea slapping him to the back of his head as he watches the elimination of Crimson Skull the referee rolling him from the ring.

[Miguel St-Claire [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Robbie Hart]

Miguel St-Claire runs and attacks James Shark with a jab followed by a jumping knee to his chest as he throws back. Miguel St-Claire jabs and lands an uppercut with his power hand wobbling James Shark slightly.

Tommy Cornell: He caught him with that shot!

John Greed: But Sharky is no selling it!

James Shark drops his guard and grabs at his balls motioning with his other hand for Miguel St-Claire to bring it on. Miguel St-Claire moves in with a one two combination into the unguarded face of James Shark, then he lands a right hook that staggers the Undisputed Champion to the ropes.

Tommy Cornell: The cocky and confident Undisputed Champion has dropped guard and is letting MSC do work with those combinations!

John Greed: He’s trying to stay smart with his attacks though knowing Shark could come back with a one punch knockout counter!

James Shark holds his hand out as Robbie Hart steps in to help getting him to go back into his corner as Brooklyn Carter sits at the team Mafia corner watching on as well. James Shark flips Miguel St-Claire off with double fingers then leans forward sticking his chin out.

James Shark

You aint nothing but a bitch! Brooklyn hits harder than you do bitch!

Miguel St-Claire steps in with a straight right as hard as he can into the face of James Shark snapping his head back as he falls down to the canvas. James Shark tries to get up off the canvas but only his legs lift slightly off the mat as he stares up at Miguel St-Claire.

Tommy Cornell: HE DROPPED HIM!

John Greed: You never EVER give anyone a free shot at your face! I don’t care who you are fighting inside that ring!

Frank Hart tags the shoulder of Robbie Hart and he hurries into the ring tripping over the ropes to face plant as he does.

[Miguel St-Claire [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Frank Hart]

Frank Hart crawls as fast as he can to pin James Shark down on the mat.

-1-2-3

Miguel St-Claire rips Frank Hart off of James Shark pulling him to his feet with a single collar tie up clinch.

Tommy Cornell: Dirty Frank tries to pick up the elimination of James Shark!

John Greed: I cannot believe Shark took the full force of that punch to the face, didn’t try to move, duck, counter or do anything at all about it! He just took it!

Miguel St-Claire lands uppercuts into the chin of Frank Hart from the single collar tie as he backs him up into the ropes and releases to unload body hooks. Miguel St-Claire waits for Frank Hart to cover up his body then he goes up top with a right hook to his head dropping him through the ropes to the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: This is a fierce and hungry MSC we are seeing! His only blemish was in the Sword of Fire gauntlet when Shark was able to knock him out!

John Greed: He returned the favor tonight, although Shark is still in this!

Miguel St-Claire moves in on James Shark but stops as Brooklyn Carter leaps onto his back with a sleeperhold. He ducks forward letting her flip off his back onto James Shark.

Tommy Cornell: Brooklyn saves Shark from possible elimination, but now she’s in a lot of danger herself!

John Greed: How does MSC feel about hitting women?

Miguel St-Claire watches as Brooklyn Carter stands up and backs into the ropes. Frank Hart runs into the ring and shoves Miguel St-Claire sending him forward with a shoulder block on Brooklyn Carter knocking her through the ropes. Miguel St-Claire turns around as Frank Hart jumps at him with a kick but takes an overhand right to the chin getting dropped down to the canvas. Miguel St-Claire staggers to the team World corner from the impact of his fist colliding with face.

Tommy Cornell: He nailed Dirty Frank with that KO blow!

John Greed: But now who does he pin, Shark or Hart?

Aaron O’Shea tags Miguel St-Claire on his shoulder then makes his way up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea snakes a tag!

John Greed: Turnabout is fair play!

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Frank Hart]

Miguel St-Claire turns around outraged and Aaron O’Shea is able to leap over him with a moonsault fully rotating around to snap off another moonsault over James Shark before landing down on Frank Hart.

Tommy Cornell: AARON O’H MY GOD LEAPING ACROSS THE RING!

John Greed: He jumped over MSC and a downed Shark to go after Dirty Frank instead!

Aaron O’Shea holds his ribs then pins Frank Hart hooking his leg.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Immortal O’Shea with the elimination on the Icon Frank Hart!

John Greed: These teams are dwindling down while team Mafia remains a force unblemished by battle!

Psycho
Damien Kingston
Aaron O'Shea
Miguel St-Claire

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart
Dan Alexander

Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding Ding]

Dan Alexander enters the ring and leg kicks Aaron O’Shea not hesitating as he stands up. Dan Alexander lands a forearm into the face of Aaron O’Shea then follows up with a chop across his already red and battered chest. He backs him into the ropes with another chop across the chest then he whips him off the ropes directly into a spear.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea thought he would be sent across the ring and instead Dan Alexander drops out with a spear!

John Greed: Very nice moves to take O’Shea out of this match at least for now.

Dan Alexander hurries over and pins James Shark hooking his leg.

-1-2-3

James Shark shoves Dan Alexander away from him.

Tommy Cornell: Dan almost was able to pick up the scraps left by MSC, but Shark is still alive, he’s still got fight in him!

John Greed: Even after taking truly the full force of that power punch, unguarded to his face!

Dan Alexander attempts the armbar on James Shark but he manages to sit up then get to his feet. He lifts Dan Alexander up off the mat for a slam but he abandons the hold and lands on his feet delivering a leg kick followed by a body kick with jabs as he backs away from James Shark swinging back wildly.

Tommy Cornell: Shark has thrown technique out the window at this point, he’s out on his feet and just looking to lay anyone out!

John Greed: Dan Alexander doing a good job avoiding shots while keeping him back at range.

James Shark lunges forward and catches Dan Alexander as he comes back up with a left hook able to put him down in his team NLWF corner. James Shark drops down to a knee and Brooklyn Carter slides into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: He caught him and dropped him! Shark is dangerous even when hurt!

John Greed: Now Brooklyn Carter can pick him off, he’s an easy target for that spear she’s perfected!

Brooklyn Carter turns and tags Parker.

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Dan Alexander]

Parker leaps over the ropes and runs at James Shark stopping to avoid an uppercut that nearly catches him to the chin.

Tommy Cornell: That could have been Brooklyn had she gone for the spear!

John Greed: Parker has got to be the freshest man in this match and it shows with those reflexes!

Parker jumps and grabs James Shark pulling him down with an STO paydirt move bouncing him face first off the mat. Parker kips back up to his feet then drops down doing half splits to avoid a clothesline from Aaron O’Shea. Parker moves back upright and jumps catching Aaron O’Shea with the same STO paydirt move leaving him laid out next to James Shark in the middle of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Parker comes in and Parker kicks ass!

John Greed: I heard this was the first time he’s been in the same ring with James Shark, he’s got an Icon and Immortal down on the mat!

Parker moves to the team Mafia corner climbing up to leap up with a floating moonsault coming down gracefully on both James Shark and Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy Cornell: The referee is saying Damien Kingston tagged Aaron O’Shea before he attempted that clothesline.

John Greed: Parker’s Wake on Shark and O’Shea anway!

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Dan Alexander]

Damien Kingston moves to the top turnbuckle doing his man of liberty pose as Parker stands up holding his stomach following the moonsault. Damien Kingston leaps off with a double axe handle and Parker jumps catches his legs with his own to take him down onto Aaron O’Shea with a drop toehold out of mid air. Parker follows up by locking Damien Kingston in an STF on top of Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy Cornell: Parker with a great counter, how did he time that?

John Greed: He must have eyes in the back of that fro!

Robbie Hart tags Dan Alexander holding his jaw down in the corner then moves up to the top turnbuckle to leap off with a shooting star press. Parker breaks the hold rolling away to let Robbie Hart land down on Damien Kingston, Aaron O’Shea and James Shark.

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Robbie Hart]

Parker grabs Robbie Hart and locks him in an STF now. James Shark and Damien Kingston both begin to get up as Parker continues to pull back on the hold.

Tommy Cornell: He’s got the NLWF champion in trouble locked in that hold!

John Greed: Robbie started this match, he’s exhausted having battled several hours already!

James Shark and Damien Kingston stand at the same time. James Shark drops to a knee then shoots up with an uppercut that lifts Damien Kingston off his feet sending him across the ring into his corner.

Tommy Cornell: HOLY SHARK OUT!

John Greed: Sinister uppercut! KINGSTON JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Miguel St-Claire tags Damien Kingston down knocked out in the corner.

[Miguel St-Claire [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Robbie Hart]

Tommy Cornell: He just saved Kingston from sure elimination!

John Greed: Miguel St-Claire is looking for that knockout on Shark!

Miguel St-Claire runs in attacking with a flurry of strikes but takes an uppercut to the chin that buckles him. James Shark grabs a muay thai clinch on Miguel St-Claire then pulls him face first into a knee then smashes him with an uppercut finishing off with an elbow as he releases him and jolts forward with a superman punch landing and dropping him down.

Tommy Cornell: SWAG OUT! What a great combination, Shark is getting into this fight!

John Greed: He needed to get punched in the face really hard to realize he’s in the middle of an epic battle!

Parker releases the hold on Robbie Hart and gets up grabbing James Shark from behind to throw him over the ropes to the outside of the ring. Robbie Hart crawls toward his corner extending his hand.Parker drops down and pins Miguel St-Claire.

-1-2-3-

Robbie Hart tags Dan Alexander.

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Dan Alexander]

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Parker takes the elimination of MSC from James Shark!

John Greed: Parker prevailing for Mafia!

Psycho
Damien Kingston
Aaron O'Shea

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart
Dan Alexander

Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding Ding]

Aaron O’Shea leans over the ropes and tags the still unconscious Damien Kingston then makes his way to the top turnbuckle.

[Aaron O’Shea [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Dan Alexander]

Dan Alexander enters the ring and kicks Parker to the back of his legs sweeping his legs out from under him before dropping an elbow into his chest. Aaron O’Shea leaps from the top turnbuckle but James Shark slides in and smashes him with a right hand knocking him out of mid air.

Tommy Cornell: Dan going after and picking on Parker, Shark caught O’Shea!

John Greed: The unfinished business between the two of them goes back to Shark knocking out O’Shea when they were near rookies!

Dan Alexander slaps Parker to the back of his head getting him to sit up right into an armbar.

Tommy Cornell: Dan able to provoke Parker into giving up his arm!

John Greed: The pest plays Parker to perfection!

James Shark drops an arm over the chest of Aaron O’Shea.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Shark eliminates Immortal O’Shea!

John Greed: Mafia has more members now than all the other teams combined!

Psycho
Damien Kingston

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart
Dan Alexander

Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding Ding]

James Shark lifts himself to a seated position on the top turnbuckle of the vacant team Undisputed. He leaps off with double hammerfists down into the faces of Parker and Dan Alexander down on the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Massive shots landed from Shark!

John Greed: Enough to get Dan to break his armbar on Parker!

James Shark lifts Dan Alexander driving a knee into his face as he does, following up with a jumping knee that flattens him out down on the mat. James Shark rolls Dan Alexander over pinning him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Whoa! Shark with another elimination, over two guys with future title matches!

John Greed: Shark has woken up since he got up from that shot he took! He has taken more damage over the course of this Battle than anyone!

Psycho
Damien Kingston

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Robbie Hart

Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding]

Robbie Hart enters the ring flying in to land on Parker with a 450 double knee to chest splash on him rolling forward into an uppercut from James Shark that knocks him back and down. Robbie Hart lands on Parker.

-1-2-3

Parker places his foot on the bottom rope to avoid elimination.

Tommy Cornell: I thought Mafia was finally going to lose a member!

John Greed: Nope, even after that vicious move Parker finds a way to make sure he doesn’t let Mafia down!

James Shark lifts Robbie Hart off of Parker and attempts a knee only to have his leg caught. Robbie Hart flips James Shark off as he holds his leg. James Shark lands a left and right hook into the face of Robbie Hart then flips him off and grabs his shoulders jumping up to drive his knee into his jaw. Robbie Hart goes down with James Shark landing on top of him with a hammerfist across his face.

Tommy Cornell: Shark catches Hart with a knee!

John Greed: Undisputed Champion pins the NLWF Champion!

-1-2-3-

The referee calls the elimination of Robbie Hart and team NLWF as a whole.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Three eliminations in a row from James Shark and he’s taken out team NLWF with that one!

John Greed: Three teams remain, all of team Mafia!

Psycho
Damien Kingston

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Parker

[Ding Ding]

James Shark drags Damien Kingston out of the corner to the center of the ring as Parker moves to the team Mafia corner. James Shark pins Damien Kingston.

-1-2-3

Damien Kingston kicks out getting his shoulder up off the mat.

Tommy Cornell: He had too much time to recover, he’s still in this one!

John Greed: Sharky hasn’t made good on his elimination promise.

Parker tags Brooklyn Carter.

[Damien Kingston [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter]

James Shark lifts Damien Kingston to his feet and watches as Brooklyn Carter runs in and spears him down. Brooklyn Carter stands up toe to toe with James Shark in the center of the ring and the crowd rises to their feet cheering. Brooklyn Carter points toward the Warrior Games logo and James Shark looks nodding his head.

Tommy Cornell: Spear on the man of liberty from the boss bitch who is best!

John Greed: Shark was going to remove his head with a punch but she swoops in with that spear!

James Shark grabs Brooklyn Carter and he bends her over his knee and begins to spank her ass. He licks his hand and delivers on more really good whack at it sending her crawling to her corner. James Shark lifts Damien Kingston up off the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Shark taps dat ass of Brooklyn and now he’s going to get that shot he wants!

John Greed: I hope his head is screwed on tight!

James Shark runs to the ropes and steps in with a left then a right uppercut lifting Damien Kingston fof the mat with the force to do a backflip. James Shark drops down and pins Damien Kingston.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Shark got him!

John Greed: That leaves team World with only Psycho!

Psycho

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

Psycho [vs] James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter

[Ding Ding]

Psycho enters the ring grabbing a handful of the hair of Brooklyn Carter as he pulls her out of the corner to her feet. Psycho lifts her to his shoulders and makes sure James Shark gets up to see him land a death valley driver on her shifting his arm around to drop an elbow down into her face as they land.

Tommy Cornell: LIVID ATROCITY ON BROOKLYN CARTER!

John Greed: The most devastating move in all of wrestling and it was landed on the leading force of Mafia!

Psycho pins Brooklyn Carter but has his back taken by James Shark who begins to smash right hooks into the side of his head until he has to give up a mount. James Shark smashes down punches at Psycho who manages to kick off the ropes to create a scramble sending both men up to their feet. James Shark presses forward grabbing Psycho by his throat as he shoves him back into the vacant team NLWF corner. Psycho grabs James Shark by his throat as well and the two start to trade of punch after punch.

Tommy Cornell: Shark has gone insane, he’s like a man possessed!

John Greed: Psycho did it just to send a message of destruction, that not a single one is safe from the reign of chaos!

James Shark and Psycho fight for position moving along the ropes as they choke each other with one hand throwing punches that land unguarded as they move. James Shark lands an uppercut and it buckles Psycho allowing him to break away and land shots at range.

Tommy Cornell: Shark is starting to light him up!

John Greed: Few can go strike for strike with Shark!

James Shark lands a switch right hook that staggers Psycho off to the ropes to rebound with a big boot to his face sending him to the ropes this time. James Shark runs and is lifted up to the shoulders of Psycho.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho is about to lay out the entire Warrior Games main event with Livid Atrocity!

John Greed: Shark slips out the back!

James Shark lands on his feet backing into the corner. He steps into the turnbuckle and presses his foot off to come forward with a superman punch into the face of Psycho as he turns around, dropping him. James Shark drops down with an elbow shot into the face of Psycho, then a hammerfist before he pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Shark had to make sure Psycho wans’t going to kick out, he had to hit him with the big kabosh!

John Greed: He got it though and once again finds a way to narrowly avoid the Reign of Chaos, at least for tonight!

Tommy Cornell: That leaves James Shark versus Mafia in its entirety!

John Greed: Odds not even the great black Shark can fight back against!

Undisputed Champion Team

James Shark

MAFIA

Brooklyn Carter
Sheyanne Successful
Anthony King
London Carter
Jair Hopkins
Parker

James Shark [vs] Brooklyn Carter

[Ding Ding]

James Shark moves in on Brooklyn Carter and drops down slowly. He places a gently kiss on her lips and pins her hooking the leg.

-1-2-3

Team Mafia fills into the ring and begins to attack James Shark delivering stomps to him as they pull him off of Brooklyn Carter.

Tommy Cornell: Now that everyone has been picked apart, the teams eliminated, they are ambushing Shark!

John Greed: This seems like a set one, one perfectly orchestrated by Brooklyn Carter I would imagine!

London Carter pulls his sister Brooklyn Carter to sit in the team Mafia corner, kneeling in front of her to block the view of everyone taking turns with James Shark.

Tommy Cornell: He’s already fought this entire battle and has had to carry his entire squad all night!

John Greed: He said he would be the last eliminated, he’s in for a rough final elimination!

James Shark fights back smashing Jair Hopkins to the face with an uppercut that sends him flipping back over the ropes.

Tommy Cornell: Shark still has some fight in him!

John Greed: But how much, for how long, and what good is it against the Mafia six?

James Shark ducks and takes Parker over the ropes with a back body drop sending him landing on Jair Hopkins ringside.

Tommy Cornell: He sends Parker on out!

John Greed: He’s postponing the inevitable!

James Shark turns around and takes a superkick to the face from Anthony King sending him into a spear from London Carter.

Tommy Cornell: That was the beginning of the end!

John Greed: Mafia has taken over the city of Seattle, they have made Battle Lines their bitch!

Anthony King and London Carter take to the top turnbuckles of opposite corners then leap off with duel swanton bombs coming down on James Shark in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Mafia bombs!

John Greed: Mafia fell apart because they didn’t have one leader to follow, tonight they found that leader in the boss bitch Brooklyn Carter!

Anthony King and London Carter lift Brooklyn Carter out of the corner and lift her to their shoulders holding her up as they walk toward James Shark down on the canvas. Brooklyn Carter stands up on the shoulders of Anthony King and London Carter then jumps off with a swanton bomb down across James Shark.

Tommy Cornell: Mafia bomb, Brooklyn Carter and James Shark are the legal competitors!

John Greed: She’s going to score a pinfall over him just weeks before Warrior Games!

Brooklyn Carter scoots back and lays back across the chest of James Shark.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell signaling the end of the battle.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Tonight was a flawless and sensational showcase of Brooklyn Carter as the top star of the NLWF!

John Greed: She took a team of people who weren’t picked, she lead that team through this entire battle and she picked up the very final fall to seal fate!

Brooklyn Carter stands up over James Shark looking down at him. She slowly lowers down and places a gently kiss on his lips as the rest of team Mafia enters the ring and they lift Brooklyn Carter overhead as they celebrate.

Tommy Cornell: One match here at this show and it lives up to the hype and so much more, this was the final fight before Warrior Games!

John Greed: The show of shows is finally upon us and it’ll feature the epic superfight dream match between James Shark and Brooklyn Carter!

Brooklyn Carter takes her Womens World Championship and the NLWF Undisputed Championship placing both belts on each shoulder. Anthony King hands Brooklyn Carter a can of spray paint as London Carter rolls James Shark over to expose his back.

Tommy Cornell: The Mafia spraying, will she mark Shark?

John Greed: She has to, she has to finish what she started here tonight!

Brooklyn Carter drops the spray paint then points at the Warrior Games logo and rolls out of the ring, moving over the guardrail to join the screaming and applauding fans. They lift her overhead and begin to crowd surf her around with the two titles still on her shoulders.

Tommy Cornell: She’ll do all the marking she wants to do at Warrior Games when she has her shot at the Undisputed Championship!

John Greed: Thank you for joining us here at this specialty pay per view, enjoy Warrior Games as we end this epic era of NLWF!

Battle Lines fades away to only the end logo.

NLWF
NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION
'End of AnArchy into Respect ErA'
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
COPYRIGHT 2013

14 DAYS UNTIL
Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 WarriorGames

Battle Lines: March 16th 2013 MINDBLOWNLWF_zps7490ad1e

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down