NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Damien Kingston Promo

Go down

A Damien Kingston Promo Empty A Damien Kingston Promo

Post by Guest March 16th 2013, 12:38 am

A video begins to show of Damien Kingston cutting a promo. The promo has been muted and the moment Damien opens his mouth is when a disguised voice begins to speak. Speaking over the promo as if pretending it was Damien speaking, attempting to make it look like a current promo.

A Damien Kingston Promo CM-PunkBrown_crop_exact
A Damien Kingston Promo Punkbrown_crop_exact

Yo, my name is Damien Kingston.

I felt the need to introduce myself because not a lot of people know who I am. Despite me trying to act like everybody does and everybody should... the harsh reality that I had to face a few minutes ago was that nobody does No

Sorry that I have been quiet lately, but allow me to be the first person to make a promo for Team World.... I'll start off by talking a bit about myself. Even though nobody wants to hear about me, I'd like to think they do.

Ahem...

I have mainly two sides that you see of me. The first side is when I try and act black. I will talk like a "homie" and say the N word while trying to suck on Shark's fat dick on Twitter. The other side I demonstrated just the other night when I was on Twitter. Even though I'm a twenty eight year old, do not be surprised to see me acting like an immature little girl on Social Media, throwing bitch fits for the whole world to see, JUST BECAUSE a damn rookie diva couldn't pronounce my name right in her promo.

That's not the only time I have acted like a little whiny bitch though. I have also done so in ECWF when I lost to Isaac Bongartz. Do you know that every once and a while I will still bring up that loss even though it happened months ago? Yup, that's right. I cannot get over the fact that I lost that match. As a matter of fact, that match burned a hole inside me so deep, that I quit the company! I left the company and stomped my feet loud and hard, showing everyone what kind of a badass I really am (hint: not so bad)

There are only two girls I can get in my life. An ugly shemale named Bradley and a transgender looking male in Amber. For those of you who do not know these girls, don't be surprised, because they are two nobodies. They have done nothing in this sport and they are a bunch of losers just like me.

Like I stated earlier I am twenty eight years old. I am twenty eight years old with NOT A SINGLE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN in my career. I am twenty eight years old and I have never been ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE OR PAY PER VIEW POSTER. I act like I'm so big, bad and good but really... I lost to every "top competition" out there.

I was such a failure in the ECWF. I couldn't capture the championship after they gave me the opportunity in doing so, and then I lost to that Isaac guy.

I'm already starting to become a failure in the NLWF. I defeated three sack of shits and I still think I'm the best. After Dangerous by Design, I bragged about defeating Max Adamson over and over again. I did it for days but nobody knew who the fuck I was talking about because nobody even knows who Max Adamson is. If I only I mentioned to them that he was just a jobber… then at least they would’ve got some sort of an idea as to who he is.

At Battle Lines I will crap my girlfriends panties. Yea, I wear them, she doesn’t know though.

But seriously guys, it’s going to be like the Axle Vengeance incident only worse. This match is going to be like the first ever Main Event ive been a part of in a while and I don’t think I’m ready for it.

I didn’t deserve to be Brenton Cyrus’s first pick and I didn’t deserve to even be in this match. Had Brenton not picked me, nobody would’ve. If Brenton didn’t pick me I would have probably just been put on Brooklyn’s team as a random desperate pick like Parker Wayde was.

Everyone is going to be fighting and I’m going to be sucking my thumb in the corner of the ring.
I’m not ready for this type of match, I’m not ready for this type of event, and I’m not ready to face the consequences of pissing off the Pretty Mixed Bitch.

Back to top Go down