NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alison Williams

Go down

Alison Williams Empty Alison Williams

Alison Williams AlisonWilliams
Alison Williams Tumblr_lte54i5beo1qhdokmo5_250_zpsd1aa0c29 Alison Williams Tumblr_lte54i5beo1qhdokmo5_250_zpsd1aa0c29
Alison Williams Createphp_zps79e577ef
Alison Williams Tumblr_lte54i5beo1qhdokmo5_250_zpsd1aa0c29Alison Williams Tumblr_lte54i5beo1qhdokmo5_250_zpsd1aa0c29

Alison Williams Create.php?text=general information.&name=Simply Glamorous
name-- alison williams

hometown-- miami, florida

home[s]-- los angeles, california [house] toronto, ontario, canada [apartment] miami florida [loft]

weight-- 120

height-- 5'4"

chevelle-- " i get it "

alignment-- heel

Alison Williams Tumblr_mbapvd7ij31qiwd8jo2_500_zpse944722a

Alison Williams Create.php?text=wrestling%20info.&name=Simply%20Glamorous

finisher[s]-- WET DREAMZ ; ddt ; L.A. SUNSET ; leg trap sunset flip powerbomb

fighting style-- dirrty.

signature moves--
rko
flying ddt
ankle lock
bulldog
bronco buster
moonsault
monkey flip
multiple slaps
front snap kick
roundhouse kick
superwoman punch
neck breaker
arm lock
enziguiri
pele kick

attire-- CLICK

Alison Williams Create.php?text=career.&name=Simply%20Glamorous

career path[s]-- full time professional wrestler [2009-2010] manager [2009-present] appearances [2009-present] model [2009-present]

accomplishments - x3 NLWF women's world champion

goals accomplished -
face of the women's division
company owner

future goals -
first woman to main event ; war games
first queen to win ultimate glory tournament to main event ; war games
first woman w. partner to hold the tag team titles
first woman to become an immortal
the most successful women's professional wrestler in NLWF history
net worth ; 100 million+
raise daughter and future children into successful human beings

Alison Williams Tumblr_mbapvd7ij31qiwd8jo1_500_zps45e1e177

Alison Williams Create.php?text=personal%20life.&name=Simply%20Glamorous

Alison Williams was born on May 24, 1990 in Miami, Florida to Kevin and Anna Thompson. Her birth name was Kassie Cheyenne Thompson but she legally changed it in 2010 to her ring name. Her brother is Adam Thompson in which they have the same mother and father and her half-sister is Alexandria Thompson, in which they share the same father. While growing up in California, Alison had a heavy inspiration to be a lawyer in her adult years but as her interest in modeling grew, it became her passion and would later catch the attention of modeling agencies across the nation. Her mother worried that if she let her daughter model professionally at such a young age, she would lose focus of school in which she wanted Alison to graduate and be successful so in that instant, Anna did whatever it took to remove her daughter's interest in modeling and if she still was interested, she'd have to wait until she was an adult on her own.

Alison was described in high school as, " the girl every girl wanted to be. " She was a cheerleader for the LA High Tigers and an all-star in Track and Field. She was included in many clubs including Chess, Drama, and Photography. Behind what seemed as the perfect high school life, Alison admitted to, " being involved with someone she had no business with- " as she told Oprah Winfrey in her sit-down interview in May of 2012. At 16, Alison was in a relationship with a 23 year old man named Jeffrey " Starry " Bell whom she met at one of her track meets as he supported his younger sister. Alison's mother described it as, " Kassie's downfall. " when she became pregnant with his child. No one supported the pregnancy and when Jeffrey was informed, he reportedly moved to another country. Chance Bell was born on September 23, 2007. Scared, confused and left alone, during her first trimester of pregnancy, Alison Williams decided to give Chance up for adoption. " It was the best decision for me to do." as the interview with Oprah unfolded on the topic. Alison personally does not like discussing the topic and people that are normally around her say that if you bring it up, " it's nothing for her to walk out of the room. "

Alison went into a deep depression as she was overwhelmed with girls bullying her calling her names and boys trying to have sex with her as her reputation was taken from underneath her. She was also dealing with what was ruled as the suicide of her father, Kevin, the day her son was born. When switching to a different school had to take place, Alison then met Bobby O'Day, the older brother of former professional wrestler, Megan O'Day. The pair hit it off and began dating her senior year of high school. They both were accepted into Stanford University on scholarships but Alison had to earn a few more credits since she was absent from the birth of her child. Alison and Bobby attended Stanford together for a year before she attended a special house show of No Limit Wrestling Federation. While this was Bobby's dream to one day compete, Alison was just happy to be there. While the show took a break, Chuck Matthews then came out to promote the event where ten people random people would get to meet the NLWF superstars backstage, receive autographs and take photographs. Alison was one out of the ten to win the event and it was said that when Chuck saw her, " He just had to add her number to his Bible of Bitches. " Everyone went backstage where Chuck Matthews got Alison's number and the story supposedly took off from there.

In 2009, Alison stated that she was, " in her dorm with Bobby when [she] received a phone call from the one and only, Brenton Cyrus, asking her out on a date. "

Alison Williams : " You know how people say their eyes are deceiving them. It was like my ears were deceiving me. I couldn't believe it and without hesitation, I said yes. Didn't think about it twice because I had no reason to. " - Oprah Winfrey's Next Chapter, May 2012.

Later that year, Alison and Bobby had broken up and she dropped out of Stanford as she began dating Brenton. On April 25th, 2009, NLWF's first pay-per-view of King of The Throne was televised across the world. That night Alison met up with Chuck Matthews where they created a sex tape which in 2011, was sold and made millions. This absolutely strained the relationship between Brenton Cyrus and Alison Williams and Alison described it as, " one of the reasons why the relationship ended so soon." On June 3rd, 2009, it was secretly announced within sources that the couple had ended as Alison left Brenton but as always, this certainly was not the end. Alison had the last minute decision of wanting to become a professional wrestler and of course due to her past already involving wrestlers in the company, they knew she would bring in the heat, the dollars, and keep the male viewers even more interested. Alison began dating NLWF wrestler, Aaron O'Shea as an in-character relationship but it took no time for the two to began dating off the screen. It became one of the most heated love triangles as Alison became torn between Aaron and Brenton. " I honestly believe I was making up things to say to [him] to keep him aware I guess you could say. But I knew who I wanted and I knew who could make me happy. But at the same time, I saw how happy [he] was with [her] and the future they planned on having together and to be honest with you, I respected that but I definitely wasn't going to stay away because I still was in love with him and since that was the case, nothing could have stopped my actions."

It was obvious of her choice as Alison began dating her former beau and cutting all ties off with Aaron O'Shea. The relationship was consistently reported and went back and forth, evolving into Alison and Brenton being engaged in October of 2009. It took no time for the engagement and relationship to be called off in December 2009 and according to inside sources, " Brenton just needed a break from women and relationships in general." The two still remained friends and worked business wise but Alison was reported to be very hurt about the break up but continued to move on with her life. The on and off again couple were of course still apart of headlines and at the end of March 2010, Alison confirmed that she was expecting her first child.

Alison Williams : " It was rough because I had no idea that anything like that could happen and when it did, I just thought about how he had just had his first baby with Megan and now here I am. We weren't together at any time during the pregnancy and it really was difficult. I knew that he was going to be there for me when the baby was here but at the same time, I didn't know what to expect. I was confused, stressed, it was one thing after another and it ended up being really surprising when I went into labor that early."

Alison was due to have her child in November but after an accident, she went into labor at 31 weeks pregnant. On October 1, 2010, Claire Williams Cyrus was born perfectly healthy and normal as if Alison had her at 36 weeks. Claire was born on her father's birthday which made the day even more special to both parents. " She's my rock. I love her more than anything. She saved my life."

Alison Williams Create.php?text=Claire%20Cyrus%20&name=Simply%20Glamorous
Alison Williams DSC_0016_zpsf53e5b24
october 10, 2012, age 2

Alison now resides in her Los Angeles home where she raises her daughter. In September 2012, after the fall of the greatest wrestling company there ever was, it was brought back to it's feet. Alison Williams will be returning to NLWF to compete.

Alison Williams : " And the rest they say, is history! "

Last edited by Alison Williams on October 13th 2012, 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Alison Williams I_vote_lcap100/100Alison Williams Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Alison Williams :: Comments

Alison Williams

Post October 9th 2012, 5:48 pm by Alison Williams

K so obviously this isn't done mmk. But it will be improved like tomoz or as soon as I get off punishment =(

Back to top Go down

Post October 12th 2012, 5:45 pm by Brenton Cyrus

No Limit Wrestling Federation
..:Contract Type:..
Superstar/Written

..:Length of Contract:..
300 Days

..:Contract will be Limited to:..
30 Appearances

..:Contract will Pay:..
$250,000 + $250,000

..:Signing Bonus:..