NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010

Go down

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 Empty FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010

Post by Chris Matthews December 18th 2010, 5:45 pm

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 Seperator

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 FTWGlobalTakeover

The show kicks off with Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews standing in the ring, looking out at the cheering crowd.

“DUO!” “DUO!” “DUO!” “DUO!”

Nick smiles, and raises the mic to his lips.

Nick Ridicule
I guess you’re expecting me to reveal some plan, some way that I’m not actually leaving.

The crowd falls silent immediately.

Nick Ridicule
Sorry, but no such luck. Legends of the Fall, I lost.

There’s loud boos.

Nick Ridicule
Don’t boo. This isn’t a bad thing.

Christian - What does he-

Greed - SHHHHHHH!

Nick Ridicule
At City of Evil, my plan was executed, and FTW was born…at the cost of the NLWF, and the careers of Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus.

There’s mixed reactions to this, some people cheering, others booing.

Greed - Good riddance.

Cornell - Shut the fuck up.

Nick Ridicule
But that’s the problem, is that there should have been one more casualty of war at City of Evil, but somehow, I survived. At Legends of the Fall, though, things were finally set right. Brandon Macdonald was the better man, and my time here is over.

“DON’T GO!” “DON’T GO!” “DON’T GO!”

Nick shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule
The thing is, I put something on the line, I gambled my career, and I lost. But like I said…this is no reason to be disappointed. No reason to boo. Last year, Salvation took over the NLWF. We took that company, and we turned it into something great. We built the company. We lived for that company…

Nick takes a deep breath.

Nick Ridicule
Brenton and Chuck died for that company…and I should have done the same. But I chose to keep fighting, when I should have called it quits. FTW has the top talent in the world. It has the best fighters, the best matches. This isn’t NLWF. FTW doesn’t need guys like me, or Brenton, or Chuck to be on top, because it already is on top. Brandon is your champion, and he’s a champion you can be proud of. And as of right now, he’s also the owner of Fight The World, because I’ve sold my part of the company to him.

Cornell - MORE SHARE TRADING! IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN!

Greed - Don’t even joke about that.

Nick Ridicule
The future of wrestling, the future of fighting…it’s all here. So long as you all remain loyal, keep on doing what you’re doing, and support the guys you love…support me, and my decision to go through with my retirement…FTW will stay just as great, just as popular as ever.

He looks around at the people.

Nick Ridicule
You’ve all been there throughout the past couple years, watching as I’ve gone from Alex Mark to the champion you see today, one of the best in the world. I’ll never forget that, just as I hope you never forget me. I’d be lying if I said I won’t miss competing here…but it’s what I need to do. Thank you.

Ashley hugs him, and he grabs her hand, holding the ropes for her to step between, then going with her across the platform and up the ramp as people cheer, standing on their feet, applauding. Nick looks over his shoulder at them. He raises his hands in Brenton Cyrus’s God pose, then raises his hands in two cornas, before walking through the curtains to the back, disappearing from sight.

Christian - This is just like Revolution 40...a standing ovation for another legend of this business, for another amazing career coming to an end…and just like that, the original Salvation is retired.

Cornell - This has to be some sort of sick nightmare. I’M READY TO WAKE UP NOW!

Greed - This isn’t a joke, this is all real…Nick Ridicule is gone…

The shot cuts to the Global Takeover stage. Fireworks blast off across the stage, firing into the air, then going off down the ramp, then at the four corners of the platform, and finally, the six ring corners.

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 FTWarena

Christian - Nick Ridicule might be gone, but like he said, the show must go on, so here we go! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to FTW Global Takeover, live from the Enterprise Arena, here in Chicago, Illinois! Thanks to those assholes in Abu Dhabi backing out on us, we’re back in the States, baby! The Review, Rick Christian, along with my partners here, Tommy Cornell and John Greed.

Cornell - This has been the worst week ever. From the deal with Abu Dhabi crashing and burning, to the results of Legends of the Fall, to the incident at the Matthews Enterprises Expo…there’s a dark cloud hanging over Chicago tonight… Sad

Greed - Tommy of course referring to just last night, when the Expo was brought to an abrupt end with the-

Cornell - DON’T SAY IT! It’s been on my mind all day, let’s just get through the show without ever mentioning it.

Greed - In any case, the show was going to be held in Abu Dhabi, but they cancelled the deal at the last minute, forcing Nick to ask Chuck Matthews if they could hold the show in his arena.

Cornell - SHUT THE FUCK UP! I SAID DON’T TALK ABOUT IT!

Greed - You’re going to go through an entire show without mentioning Chuck Matthews? I’ll believe it when I see it.

Christian - Anyway…why in the world anyone would cancel, especially after a show like Legends of the Fall, is beyond me. Legends was the highest rated show in company history, and the events still have the whole world talking!

Greed - Corey Casey was taken out of action by Death-Angel, and Chris Matthews managed to take down Jason Hawk, but it’s the main event of the night that‘s still fresh on everyone‘s minds.

Christian - The career is over! Nick Ridicule lost in the End Game, and as a result, he’s officially been retired!

Cornell - That’s it. All three members of the original Salvation are gone. We’re fucked.

Greed - Three legendary careers, all ending within a month of each other…but as always, things go on, and we’re here for the third installment of Global Takeover, the final show of the year, and we’ll be kicking the new year off with Majority Rules, the only event where the fans take control!

Christian - It’s one of my favorite events of the year, last year’s was amazing, and I’m sure this year’s will be just as great!

Cornell - First though, we have to get through this show, and to kick things off, we have Knife to Know You taking on the newcomer to FTW, Hank Henry.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and gentlemen, WE ARE LIVE! From Chicago, Illinois for another thrilling night of fighting! The opening match is a one-fall contest! Introducing first…

Bruce Buffer looks at Hank, then points his card at Knife to Know You.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner! This man is a power fighter. He weighed in tonight at 390 pounds. He stands 6 feet 8 inches tall! From The abandoned Red Triangle Circus…. KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!

Knife to Know You blows a smoke ring at Hank, then takes his cigar out of his mouth, extinguishing it by rubbing it into the palm of his hand, and tossing it out of the ring.

Bruce Buffer
And his opponent, FIGHTING out of the blue corner! He is a power-brawler. He weighed in tonight at 250 pounds, and stands at 6 feet 5 inches! From Las Vegas, Nevada. Making his FTW debut, HANK HENRY!

Christian - Hank has followed the route of Brenton Cyrus, making the transition from Hollywood to wrestling. Question is, can he follow in Cyrus’s shoes?

Greed - He’s got some awesome movies, but this isn’t a Hollywood set, this is a real fight, in a real ring, against a real psycho. I don’t know if Hank’s ready!

The referee calls for the bell.

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 Match
Knife to Know You [vs] Hank Henry

Hank walks to the center of the ring and extends his hand. Knife laughs, and approaches. He throws a punch, but Hank catches Knife’s arm, and takes him down with a hiptoss. Knife immediately gets to his feet. Hank grabs Knife to Know You’s head, driving his knee into his skull, then drags Knife to the corner, slamming Knife’s head into the corner post.

Cornell - Hank Henry starting things off well against Knife to Know You.

Greed - It’s like watching a fight scene from his movies. He goes in, and he’s gonna kick some ass.

Hank lifts Knife onto his shoulders and brings him crashing down with a power bomb.

Christian - Knife is almost 400 pounds, and Henry’s lifting him with ease. Amazing display of power here.

Hank lifts Knife a second time, dropping him with another power bomb, and once again not releasing his hold. Hank lifts Knife a third time, holding him up for a moment before bringing him crashing back down with a third power bomb. Hank goes for the cover.

-1-

Knife kicks out.

Hank lifts Knife to his feet, and the two tie up in the center of the ring. Hank quickly wraps his arms around Knife’s waist, locking in a bearhug. Knife tries to wrench his way free, but Hank tightens the hold.

Cornell - A lot of people don’t appreciate the damage done with a good bear hug. If you do it right, it puts a lot of strain on the lower back, which can be crippling later in the match.

Christian - Speaking from experience, Tommy?

Cornell - Not that I ever lost to a bear hug.

Knife wriggles around, trying to break free of the hold, trying to pull Hank’s arms off him. Hank tightens the old a bit more. Knife swings a fist into Hank’s face, rocking him. Knife delivers a second shot, and Hank releases the hold. Knife runs at Hank and takes him down with a stiff clothesline. Knife immediately begins stomping on Hank as Hank crawls frantically for the ropes. The referee holds Knife back, but Knife pushes him away, grabbing Hank by the ankle and dragging him back to the center of the ring before stomping down on Henry’s leg.

Christian - Isn’t Hank Henry in his 50’s?

Greed - The oldest guy after Hank is Damon Synn, and he’s only 35. But most of the roster is in their 20’s.

Cornell - Well, then there’s Death-Angel. That fucker probably saw the fall of the dinosaurs.

Christian - Death-Angel IS a dinosaur.

Knife throws Hank to the corner and charges, hitting Hank with a huge splash. Knife grabs Hank by the arm, throwing him to the opposite corner, and running with another big splash. Hank falls to the mat.

Christian - The clown is picking up momentum.

Cornell - Thanks Rick. Any other obvious information you’d like to bestow on us? Did you know that FTW is on the air right now? Did you know that we’re in Chicago?

Christian - I know that yesterday-

Cornell - DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! Sad

Knife goes for a pin, and the referee starts the count.

-1-

Hank kicks out.

Greed - Not even close. Hank is still very much in this.

Hank gets to his feet, and Knife lifts him onto his shoulder, into piledriver position.

Christian - We might be seeing the Lobotomy here.

Hank delivers a hard punch to Knife’s gut, and tries breaking free. Knife gets Hank into position, but Hank head butts Knife, and slides off his shoulder, landing behind him. Knife turns as Hank attempts a lariat, ducking the shot. Hank rebounds off the ropes, into the waiting boot of Knife to Know You. Knife bends down and lifts Hank off the mat in power bomb position. He moves to the corner as Hank delivers punches to Knife’s head. Knife slams Hank hard into the corner, Hank’s head bouncing off as he makes impact. Knife goes for a pin.

-1-2-

Hank kicks out.

Greed - Nasty power bomb, but Hank still manages to kick out.

Hank slowly gets to his feet. Knife approaches him, only to get a big uppercut from Henry, rocking him. Hank delivers a huge kick to Knife’s gut, causing Knife to keel over. Hank follows up with a big knee to the face, knocking Knife back. Hank approaches Knife from behind and lifts him, taking him down ard with a German suplex. Hank immediately covers.

-1-2-

Knife kicks out. Hank immediately grabs Knife’s leg, turning him onto his back and locking in a one-leg Boston crab.

Cornell - Half-assed Asylum Walls!

Knife reaches for the ropes, crawling towards them, but Hank drags Knife back to the center of the ring. Knife sends kicks at Hank with his free leg, trying to hit him, but Hank avoids Knife’s foot, cranking more pressure on the hold.

Christian - These submissions look weak, but they all put strain on the lower back of Knife to Know You. Hank is wearing him down.

Knife pushes up and starts crawling to the ropes, finally throwing his arm over the bottom. Hank immediately releases the hold, and turns, stomping on Knife’s back. Hank lifts Knife to his feet and throws him to the ropes. Knife bounces off and rebounds back, where Hank catches him and takes him down with a big body slam. Hank gets up and stares at Knife for a moment. He retreats to the corner and lifts himself up, balancing on the ropes, and jumps off with an elbow drop. Knife rolls out of the way, causing Hank to land on his arm. Hank rolls in the ring, clutching his elbow.

Cornell - Nobody home!

Greed - He hesitated, and that’s what happens. He gave Knife enough time to recuperate, and avoid the elbow.

Knife approaches Hank, but Hank sweeps his leg around, tripping Knife. Hank gets to his feet and grabs Knife’s head, driving him to the mat with a DDT. Hank covers.

-1-2-

Knife powers out, sending Hank rolling across the ring. Hank gets up and the two tie up in the center of the ring. Knife forces Hank into the corner, and begins raining down punches, beating Hank down. The referee forces Knife out of the corner, and Hank slowly gets out. Knife pushes past the referee and runs, hitting Hank with a shoulder block that sends Hank tumbling across the ring.

Christian - Hank’s falling apart here.

Cornell - Haven’t you ever seen his movies? He gets knocked around by the bad guy a bit, then comes back and kicks ass! Just watch.

Knife lifts Hank to his feet and locks in a bearhug.

Greed - You know what they say, payback is a bitch!

Christian - I have to think that Knife is the stronger of the two men, so I’m sure his bearhug hurts a hell of a lot more than Hank’s did.

Hank delivers a huge right hand to Knife’s head, but Knife shakes his head, laughing. Hank punches him again, but Knife refuses to break the hold, instead putting more force on it. Hank tries to break Knife’s grasp, pulling at Knife’s arms, but Knife refuses to release it.

Christian - Knife has Hank off the ground, squeezing the air out of him. Not only is pressure being applied to Hank’s spine, but he’s finding it harder to breathe, and he can’t even get to the ropes to break the hold!

Greed - But how many people honestly tap out to a bearhug?

Cornell - WE’RE ABOUT TO SEE THE FIRST!

Hank sends a hard kick to Knife’s gut, and Knife releases the hold.

Cornell - Or not…

Hank approaches Knife, who turns around, hitting Hank with a huge hook that drops Hank. Hank scrambles to his feet, and Knife grabs him by the throat. He tosses Hank the opposite direction, sending Hank over the ropes onto the platform.

Christian - He just threw a 250 pound man clear over the ropes!

Hank stays on the outside, looking at Knife. Knife heads for the ropes, and Hank tries for a kick. Knife leans back, avoiding the shot, and Hank’s leg gets caught over the top rope. Knife grabs Hank’s leg and puls him close, lifting him above his head in a fisherman’s suplex, dropping him hard to the mat, and pinning him.

-1-2-

Hank kicks out.

Greed - Hank still kicks out! He’s still going.

Cornell - Hank Henry does all his own stunts. Including getting beat up by a clown!

Knife stands, looking at Hank, and shaking his head. Knife drags Henry to the ropes, wrapping his leg around the corner post. Knife exits the ring and grabs Hank’s leg, twisting it around the corner. Hank screams in pain, and the referee shouts at Knife to release the hold.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Knife releases his hold, and steps back into the ring.

Christian - Utilizing the 4 count, and that was some interesting offense from Knife. Wrapping the opponent’s leg around the post, and that platform is even with the ring apron.

Cornell - Obvious Rick is obvious.

Christian - Thank you…

Cornell - You know what else is obvious? Hank Henry is not having a very KNIFE debut!

Knife stomps on Hank’s leg, causing Hank to writhe in pain. Knife lifts Hank to his feet, and Hank answers with a boot to Knife’s face. Knife stumblbes back, hitting the ropes. He slowly bounces off and takes Hank down with a clothesline. Knife to Know You lifts Hank to his feet, and lifts him in piledriver position. He plants Hank on the mat with the Lobotomy.

Christian - LOBOTOMY!

Cornell - OBVIOUSNESS!

Knife hooks Hank’s leg.

-1-2-3-

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner by pinfall, KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!

Knife smiles, heading out of the ring towards the back. Hank stands, and Bruce hands him the microphone.

Hank Henry
Hold on a minute there.

Knife turns and looks at Hank in the ring.

Hank Henry
Congrats, you won. But this isn’t the way I planned my debut to go.

Cornell - Too damn bad.

Hank Henry
Majority Rules is the first show of the new year, and I intend to start the year off right. So what do you say, you and me, in a rematch!

Knife to Know You accepts a microphone from a crew member, and laughs.

Knife to Know You
Fine by me. And to make it more interesting, I’ll even put the Red Triangle Circus Title on the line!

Hank Henry
Excellent, I can kick off 2011 with some gold.

Knife to Know You
BUT! Since it’s my title, and since Majority Rules is the fan-interactive event, allow me to announce what our choices will be for a match!

Hank Henry
Fine.

Knife to Know You
Option one, the Three Ring Slaughter! My favoritest match ever! Tents and weapons and violence, OH MY!

Hank Henry
And the other options?

Knife to Know You
Option two, Fans Bring the Weapons! All you people who want to see me carve up Mr. Hanky here can bring me something to beat him with! How KNIFE! And finally, option three…hmm…How about a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match! Two sides of the ring will have a cage wall, and lots and lots of weapons! Oh, what fun!

Hank Henry
I don’t care what match they vote in. I accept.

Greed - The match is set then, all that’s left is for the fans to vote in the stipulation!

Hank begins walking up the ramp.

Knife to Know You
Oh, and Hank?

Hank stares at Knife.

Knife to Know You
It’s been so KNIFE to know you!

He laughs maniacally, as the camera fades.

The scene opens to show Curt Wall, standing backstage with Flex Rogers.

Curt Wall
Flex, you said you have someone that you want to introduce to everyone here in Fight the World?

Flex Rogers
I do.

Flex motions for someone off camera to come join him. A girl walks up beside him.

Flex Rogers
This here is Loca Rosci. She's the newest member of the Fight the World roster. She's hoping to make an impact in the non-existent women's division here.

Loca Rosci
And if no women want to fight me, then I'll take on any man, and beat him too. That's a warning to the rest of Fight the World. Watch out.

Curt Wall
Flex, I wanted to ask-

Curt stops as Flex and Loca look off camera at someone. Matt Biggars walks into view, looking directly at Flex

Flex Rogers
What do you want Biggars?

Matt Biggars
Look, Flex, I know you're disappointed. But I really want you to reconsider breaking up the Natural Bong Hitters.

Flex Rogers
Really? You want me to reconsider breaking us up? If I recall, you were the one who didn't do anything in our match. I had to basically try to win alone.

Matt Biggars
I know, I had a lot of things on my mind. I wasn't ready to wrestle.

Flex Rogers
You should have thought of that before you convinced me to make a team with you. It set me back even farther.

Matt Biggars
Please Flex, I'm begging you. Don't break up the Natural Bong Hitters. We can still be great.

Flex Rogers
Sorry Matt. I'm going to move on. To much bigger and better things. Without you. And the first thing that I need to do is avenge my first loss here in Fight the World. And this time, don't expect anyone to come hand you a victory on a silver platter.

Flex walks past Matt, bumping into his shoulder. Loca follows behind Flex. She stops at Matt and looks at him. She sticks her hand up in his face, and pushes Matt our of her way.

Global Takeover returns with Flex Rogers and Matt Biggars standing in the ring, warming up.

Bruce Buffer
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! This is a standard one-on-one match. Introducing first!

Bruce looks at Matt, then spins and points to Flex Rogers.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner. This man is a Hybrid style fighter! Standing 6 feet and weighing in at 200 pounds. From Puerto Rico… FLEX ROGERS!

Flex Rogers raises both of his arms in the air, which raises some cheers from the crowd.

Bruce Buffer
His opponent, FIGHTING out of the blue corner! He is a Hybrid-Brawler! Standing 6 foot 4 inches and weighing in at 222 pounds! From Aurora, Illinois! MATT BIGGARS!

Matt Biggars raises his right arm, and receives a similar number of cheers to Flex Rogers.

Cornell - Flex is perhaps the best guy without a win in FTW.

Greed - He’s 0-2, but was very impressive in both bouts, the first time losing thanks to Brandon Macdonald’s interference, and the second time because his teammate was dead weight.

Cornell - Both men getting a reaction here tonight.

Christian - Matt’s the loveable loser, Flex is the man looking for his first win.

Greed - You've fought these guys, Rick, who's your pick for the match tonight?

Christian - Flex. Why? Because he knocked Johnny and me around a bit last week. Know what Matt did? Got pinned.

The referee looks at both men, then calls for the bell.

Flex Rogers [vs] Matt Biggars

Matt Biggars charges across the ring at Flex Rogers. Flex Rogers sidesteps Matt Biggars with ease and throws him through the ring ropes with one hand. Matt Biggars crashes down on the platform outside. Flex Rogers vaults over the top rope, using it for leverage, and lands on Matt Biggars head with a stomp. Flex Rogers picks Matt Biggars up and hooks his head, running and hitting him with a modified bulldog on the ringside area. Flex Rogers picks Matt Biggars up and throws him back over the ropes in to the ring.

Greed - Early offense from Flex here, after Matt's opening charge was telegraphed.

Cornell - Maybe he wasn't going for Flex, maybe he thought he saw a huge pile of cheeseburgers right behind him, and was charging at them!

Greed - Shut up, Tommy.

Flex Rogers climbs in the ring and picks Matt Biggars up off the mat. Flex Rogers hits a quick DDT on Matt Biggars, before picking him up again and hitting a swinging fisherman's neckbreaker. Flex Rogers runs at the ropes, rebounds and hits a standing 450 splash on Matt Biggars, before hooking a leg. The referee slides down to count.

-1-2-

Christian - VERY impressive move from Flex!

Matt Biggars kicks out. Flex Rogers lifts him up and whips him to the ropes. Matt Biggars bounces back and tries to hit a clothesline on Flex Rogers, who ducks. Matt Biggars rebounds again, straight in to a punch from Flex Rogers, who follows it up with a couple more, before lifting him up in to a torture rack.

Greed - Flex trying to make Matt submit!

Christian - One week ago these guys were a team, now they're on opposite sides of the ring. They were one of the promising prospects for the new tag division, where did it all go wrong?

Cornell - Matt clearly tried to steal Flex's stash!

Flex Rogers wrenches Matt Biggars' back with the torture rack, but when asked by the referee, Matt Biggars declines to give up. Realising he won't win with the torture rack, Flex Rogers flips Matt up and lands a modified neckbreaker drop. Flex Rogers climbs to the second rope, then hits a moonsault.

Christian - Matt can't get a move in here!

Cornell - Never mind getting a move in, here's barely got enough time to breathe between onslaughts from Flex!

Matt Biggars staggers to his feet and starts to swing wildly at Flex Rogers, missing by a long way every time. Flex Rogers just stands there and looks at him, and then laughs, before pushing a dazed Matt Biggars over with no trouble at all.

Cornell - Was Matt aiming for Flex, then?

Christian - Either that or he was trying to grab at the twinkies that are flying round his head right now.

Cornell - What the fuck are you talking about, Rick?

Flex Rogers turns Matt Biggars over and stomps him on the back of the head a couple of times, before dropping down and locking in an STF right in the centre of the ring. Matt Biggars struggles for a few seconds, before managing to squirm enough to get in a position where he can put his hand on the ropes. The referee yells for Flex to break the hold.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Flex releases his hold.

Christian - Matt Biggars is helpless. He can't fight back against Flex at all.

Greed - Maybe he doesn't want to hurt his former partner?

Cornell - Maybe he's just a gigantic pussy!

Flex Rogers rolls Matt Biggars back over on to his back. He stands, looking down at Matt, then moves to the corner, lifting himself onto the top rope.

Cornell - Flex looking to fly here!

Flex Rogers hurls himself off the top rope and lands on Matt Biggars with Blow it Down.

Greed - AIR FLEX!

Flex Rogers hooks Matt Biggars' leg, and the referee counts the pin.

-1-2-3-

Bruce Buffer
Your winner, by pinfall, FLEX ROGERS!

Greed - Flex Rogers picks up a win against his former tag team partner, Matt Biggars!

Christian - Matt Biggars has just been SMOKED!

“Headstrong” by Trapt erupts through the speakers, and a young man emerges, walking out onto the stage with a microphone.

Cornell - Who is this guy?

Christian - I’m sure he’s about to tell us.

The man laughs, looking at Biggars.

ZIF
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to a true BAD ASS. My name is ZIF, and unlike “Biggar is better” over here, I truly am the best.

ZIF looks around, smiling at the boos.

ZIF
Go ahead and boo all you want. You know why you’re booing? Because you know that while I am a true BAD ASS, you’re all like Matt Biggars. You’re all LOSERS.

The crowd boos louder.

Christian - This kid needs to move out of his mom’s basement and get himself a girlfriend.

ZIF
I bet you losers think I’m some geek who lives in his mom’s basement and needs to get himself a girlfriend, don’t you?

Greed - Good call, Rick.

ZIF
Well I’m not! In fact…I’m out here to issue a little challenge to Matt here. Matt, I’ve promised that FTW will start the new year with a healthy dose of BAD ASS. So at Majority Rules, you and I are going to have ourselves a little intergender tag match! See you then, Biggars!

Cornell - Wait, what?

Christian - He’s a skinny little shit claiming to be a badass! No way does he have a girl who will team up with him!

Greed - He’s not a badass, he’s a BAD ASS!

Christian - He’s gonna get a BAD ASS KICKING at the pay per view, that’s for sure.

Greed - Well…welcome to FTW, ZIF.

The scene cuts backstage, where Brandon Macdonald is walking through a hallway. He has his head down. Before he can turn into a locker room, he is confronted by Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk
It was you who put up those fatty pictures of me, wasn't it?

Brandon Macdonald
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jason Hawk
You know, those pictures that appear whenever I say that I'm the FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 234648 alive?

Brandon Macdonald
Oh, those pictures. No, it wasn't me. Even if it was, why would I care what you think about it? If I did do it, what would you do about it?

Jason Hawk
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Nobody respects me anymore. I deserve to be respected. You need to respect me.

Jason pokes Brandon hard in the chest. Brandon immediately gets nose to nose with Jason.

Brandon Macdonald
I need to respect you? Let me tell you a little something about respect Hawk. Respect is something that you earn. You haven't earned any respect from me.

Jason Hawk
I was world champion! I helped carry this company!

Brandon Macdonald
That was what, a year ago? You haven't done anything worthwhile in over four months.

Jason Hawk
Neither did Brenton Cyrus towards the end of his career, but everyone respected him. Why shouldn't I get the same respect?

Brandon Macdonald
Because Brenton didn't constantly brag about how good he was, even though he wasn't. That's all you do.

Jason Hawk
I brag about how good I am because it's the truth!

Brandon Macdonald
Really? Last time I checked, you've won two matches that I can think of. You won a tag team match where Corey Casey did everything, and you beat TJ Tilli, after he'd already gone through your entire family.

Jason Hawk
Yeah, but think about what I have done. The championships I've owned, the matches I've had, the fans I've gained. That's much more than you can say. You need to respect me!

Brandon Macdonald
Hawk, I don't respect you one bit. Ever since I've gotten here, all you've done is lose, and brag about how great you are. That get's really annoying really fast. If you want my respect, earn it. Win matches. Win championships. Become who you say you once were, with the exception of the weight. Until then, you don't have my respect.

Brandon turns and begins to walk away. Jason turns and speaks to his back.

Jason Hawk
At least I can go out there and know that I'm not stuck in someone else's shadow.

Brandon turns around and walks back up to Hawk, getting in his face again

Brandon Macdonald
What's that supposed to mean?

Jason Hawk
You know exactly what I mean. You are and always will be stuck in Nick Ridicule's shadow. You'll never be in the spotlight.

Brandon Macdonald
I don't know if you saw, but I retired Nick Ridicule at Legends. He's gone, and I own all the major titles. I'm the face of the company right now.

Jason Hawk
And how long do you think that will last? I know Nick Ridicule better than you ever will. It's only a matter of time before Nick can't take being away from the spotlight. He'll do anything to come back, and if you're in the spotlight, he'll destroy you to get it back.

Brandon Macdonald
Oh really? Last time I checked, Nick and I were best friends. Somehow I doubt that he'll be trying to destroy me to get back in the spotlight that is big enough for multiple people.

Jason Hawk
You may be friends with him, but there's someone who is more to Nick than you will ever be.

Brandon Macdonald
Ashley?

Jason Hawk
Exactly. And she's a Matthews. They all crave the spotlight. And as soon as she wants that attention back, your friendship will mean nothing to Nick. He'll take you and your wife out so that Ashley will have the attention that she needs.

Brandon Macdonald
You leave my wife out of this. Nothing is ever going to happen to her. Besides, Nick will never do that. Even if Ashley was like that, which she isn't at all. You're starting to sound like Casey.

Jason Hawk
At least Corey had it right. Ashley is just the puppet master, who has Nick by the strings. She controls everything that he does. She uses him for her own game. That's how it's always been, and how it always will be.

Brandon Macdonald
I've had enough of your bullshit Hawk. Get out of my face before I do it myself.

Brandon shoves Jason in the chest, pushing him backwards. Jason stumbles back, regains his balance, and throws his arm at Brandon. It's blocked by another arm, and Chris Matthews appears on screen, blocking Jason's arm with his own. Jason hurries backwards, away from Brandon and Chris.

Jason Hawk
Just think about what I said Brandon. Think about it.

Jason turns and runs off. Brandon looks over at Chris.

Brandon Macdonald
Thanks, but I could've handled him myself.

Chris Matthews
I'm sure. But I'm not going to let that jackass talk about my niece like that. Besides, I wanted to get in his head before the main event.

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, I know what you mean. At least we can both agree that we both can't stand Jason Hawk.

Chris Matthews
It might be easier to name people who wouldn’t agree with that.

Brandon Macdonald
True statement. You feel ready for TLC later on?

Chris Matthews
As ready as ever.

Brandon and Chris walk down the hallway, talking, as the show goes to commercial.

Christian - Welcome back to Global Takeover. Before the break, we saw a very interesting confrontation backstage.

Greed - With Nick Ridicule retired, the question is who is gonna be the one to step up and fill the massive shoes he’s left behind? I think Jason Hawk believes this is the beginning of another Hawk Era.

Cornell - I’ll tell you who it’s going to be, CHRIS MATTHEWS! The guy has been every bit as dominating lately as Jason Hawk has been a loser. Can you imagine Brandon and Chris as tag team champions?

Christian - And that’s exactly what I think those two are looking to do later tonight, but Jason Hawk has made it well known he’s going to do whatever it takes to take home gold in the main event.

Cornell - First, he needs to win a match, otherwise he’ll never be taken seriously.

Greed - Well, if he wants a win before TLC tonight, now is the time to do it. These four have been waiting all commercial break for their chance to fight, and we’re about to kick it off, right now.

Jason Hawk and Marcus Allen stand in the ring, staring across at Damon Synn and Carver. The referee looks at each team, as Jason and Carver start things off. The referee calls for the bell.

Jason Hawk and Marcus Allen [vs] Damon Synn and Carver

Jason approaches Carver in the center of the ring. The two stare each other down for a minute.

Christian - Jason Hawk is a multiple time world champion, while Marcus Allen is looking to make his mark. These two run HGR, and now these two are looking to find some success as a tag team in FTW.

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Greed - Uh oh.

Brandon walks out onto the stage, looking down at Jason and Carver. Jason immediately jumps up, kicking Carver in the head, then runs to the ropes, jumping off and backflipping onto Carver. Brandon slowly walks down the ramp, then across the platform, staring across the ring at Jason. Jason pins.

-1-2-

Brandon puts one foot between the ropes, and Jason scrambles off of Carver, rolling across the ring.

Christian - Jason wanted to end it before Brandon made it to the ring.

Cornell - FAIL!

Carver slowly gets to his feet, a couple feet from Brandon. Jason stays on the opposite side of the ring, close to his corner. He and Carver stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring. Brandon points at Jason, saying something to Carver.

Greed - Funny, I was so sure he was down here to get Jason and Marcus disqualified.

Christian - It looks like there’s some ringside coaching going on here.

Carver steps towards the center of the ring, and Jason jumps off the rope, kicking Carver in the face. He stomps down on Carver, and quickly covers. Brandon makes a motion to step between the ropes, an the referee goes to talk to him. Jason gets off of Carver, shaking his head, and retreating to his corner.

Greed - Hawk is staying as far as humanly possible away from Brandon Macdonald.

Cornell - Can you blame him?

Jason looks at Marcus, and slaps his hand, tagging him in. Marcus stares at Jason for a moment, and shakes his head, but steps into the ring. Carver gets to his feet. Marcus runs forward, catching Carver full in the chest with his shoulder, taking Carver down with a shoulder block. Marcus starts stomping down on Carver, who slowly crawls towards his corner. He smacks Damon Synn’s hand. Jason shakes his head, walking across the apron, staying close to his corner. Marcus grabs Damon, lifting him up and slamming him to the mat.

Greed - Sloppy takedown, but it got the job done.

Jason Hawk
PIN!

Marcus quickly covers Damon. The referee drops to his knees to check for a pin.

I don’t remember
Did something in my past create a hole?
Don’t use your gender
To drive a stake right through my soul.

Greed - Are you serious?

Chris Matthews walks down the ramp, smiling. Jason reaches for the ring, yelling at Marcus to tag him in.

Cornell - Hawk and the nigger are FUCKED!

Chris walks across the platform, standing next to Brandon next to the ring. Chris spots Jason across the ring, and slowly starts circling around the ring, towards Jason’s corner. Jason stomps his foot, reaching desperately for the tag.

Christian - He’s stuck between a rock and a hard place here. The safest place now is in the ring!

Cornell - You mean stuck between a Macdonald and a Matthews.

Marcus tags Jason, who vaults over the top ropes, turning to face Chris, who leans on the ropes. Jason taunts Chris, who throws a punch. Jason jumps back, avoiding it easily. Jason taps his head.

Christian - The Matthews Brothers pride themselves on their intelligence, and Jason just outsmarted the older one.

Jason turns around, and is grabbed by the throat by Damon Synn.

Cornell - Jason Hawk smart WUT?

Damon lifts Jason and brings him down with a huge chokeslam.

Greed - SIX FEET UNDER!

Cornell - JUST LIKE JASON’S CAREER!

Damon goes for the pin.

Christian - Another loss for Jason Hawk FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 316546

Greed - FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 316546

-1-2-

Jason kicks out.

Cornell - FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 316546

Christian - You’re a bit late.

Cornell - No I’m not.

Jason gets to his feet and looks to Marcus. Chris stands next to Marcus, and waves at Jason. Jason looks at Carver, where Brandon stands next to him. Damon grabs Jason’s arm and throws him to the ropes. Jason rebounds off, and Damon lifts his boot to kick Jason in the face. Jason ducks the kick, racing towards his corner. He hit’s the ropes as Chris pulls the top rope down, causing Jason to flip over the top onto the platform. Chris raises his hands as the referee checks on Jason. Chris retreats away from Jason as Marcus helps him to his feet. Jason shoves Marcus away and runs towards the ropes, jumping to the top and leaping off, catching Damon by the head and bringing him down with a cross body. Jason and Damon roll into a pin, and Jason rests his feet on the middle rope.

Christian - What an asshole!

-1-2-3-

Bruce Buffer
Here are your winners, by pinfall, JASON HAWK and MARCUS ALLEN JR!!

Jason raises his arms in victory as Marcus steps in, the two high-fiving.

Greed - He caught Damon Synn by surprise, and used the ropes as leverage. But the referee didn’t see it, so like it or not, Jason picked up the win here tonight.

Cornell - I can name two people who aren’t happy with that ending.

Brandon Macdonald and Chris Matthews enter the ring. Jason immediately runs, vaulting himself over the top rope, and retreating up the ramp.

Greed - Jason doesn’t want to be anywhere near those two.

Christian - If he wants to be the tag team champion, he’ll have no choice.

Brandon and Chris look at each other, then turn to Marcus Allen. Marcus turns to run, but Brandon grabs him from behind, lifting him up and bringing him crashing back down with a flip piledriver.

Christian - Click Click Boom from Brandon Macdonald!

Marcus grabs his head, trying to shake the pain out of his mind. Chris lifts Marcus to his feet and locks in the Iron Cross. He wrenches on the hold as Marcus starts fading, finally stopping his struggle. Chris throws Marcus to the mat, and looks up the ramp at Jason Hawk.

Greed - Looks like Marcus Allen won’t be participating in tonight’s main event.

Cornell - Jason Hawk might be fucked.

Chris Matthews
Chris Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1981-08-23
Zodiac : Virgo
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Knoxville, Tennessee
Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 Empty Re: FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010

Post by Chris Matthews December 19th 2010, 12:26 pm

The scene cuts to the lockerroom door. It suddenly swings open, and ZIF emerges, a smile on his face. Curt Wall approaches.

Curt Wall
ZIF! ZIF, I’ve been looking everywhere for you.

ZIF
I don’t blame you. Everyone wants to be around the BAD ASS.

Curt Wall
Right…well, actually, I wanted to ask you about the challenge you made to Matt Biggars earlier tonight. An intergender tag match?

ZIF smiles.

ZIF
Yes, an intergender tag match. See, I know about Matt Biggars and his little girlfriend, Ashtyn Sky.

Curt Wall
But what about you? Who’s your partner?

ZIF
I was hoping you’d ask. You see, I’ve met myself a woman who is more than willing…and more than capable…of helping a BAD ASS such as myself, rid FTW of two losers like Sky and Biggars.

Curt Wall
But who-

ZIF slowly opens the door wider to show Alison Williams walking out, adjusting her skirt. She sees Curt standing there with the cameraman.

Alison Williams
GOT DAMMIT!

Curt Wall
Alison Williams?!

Alison Williams
What are you here for? Were you watching us? What is this, some sort of damn peep show?

Curt Wall
Wait…Alison Williams?!

Alison points down the hall.

Alison Williams
GTFO!!!

ZIF grabs her shoulder, and smiles.

ZIF
It’s okay, Alison. I was just telling Mr. Wall here about our match at Majority Rules.

He looks back to Curt.

ZIF
At Majority Rules, Alison and I will show Biggars and Sky what being a winner is all about. And the fans will get to choose the spoils. When Alison and I win, one of three things will happen to the happy couple. Either A, the losers will be shaved bald. B, the losers leave FTW. Or C, the loser loses his girl to the winner. So when Biggars fails, again, Alison and I will be waiting to accept Ashtyn in with us.

He looks at Alison.

ZIF
Won’t that be fun?

Alison rolls her eyes.

Curt Wall
What were you two doing in there anyway?

ZIF smirks.

ZIF
I would tell you, but the answer is so BAD ASS, your head might explode. And not that thick, empty one you have on your shoulders, either.

Curt Wall
Wait, are you even legal age? How old are you?

ZIF shakes his head and smiles, then heads off down the hallway with Alison, leaving Curt very confused. The scene fades out.

The camera cuts to Brandon Macdonald walking down a hallway backstage. He passes by a shadowy area. As he walks through, a large hand grabs his shoulder and stops him. Brandon turns around, and Death-Angel's massive frame steps out of the shadows.

Brandon Macdonald
Oh, it's just you Death. You ready for Ruben tonight?

Death-Angel flashes an evil grin

Brandon Macdonald
So which Death-Angel is going to show up tonight to fight? Ruben is no pushover. I hope you bring the Death-Angel that can beat anyone on this roster. Because otherwise, I think Ruben will be able to beat you. He has a very unique and fast paced style. I hope you come prepared Death.

Death-Angel just looks at Brandon and laughs loudly.

Brandon Macdonald
You know, it would make perfect sense if it was you and me in the Grand Prix Finals. We'd put on an epic battle, that's for sure. And remember how this all started with you, Nick, and I. It's almost poetic for it to end with you and me. It would just be a travesty if I had to destroy Ruben yet another time.

Death-Angel
Don't worry about me Mac. I'll take care of Ruben tonight. And then I'll take care of your missing partner problem in the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match tonight.

Brandon turns around, only to see that Death-Angel has vanished. He shakes his head, and continues to walk down the hallway. The scene cuts to ringside.

Cornell - ZIF’s career is fucked before he even got it off the ground! Don’t you know? DO NOT FUCK ALISON WILLIAMS!

Christian - I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation. Maybe they were…uh…

Cornell - You got nothing?

Christian - I got nothing…

Greed - Let’s not forget the confrontation we saw between Brandon Macdonald and Death-Angel. It looks like Brandon is playing favorites for this next match.

Cornell - Shouldn’t we all? I mean, lets be honest, who really wants to see Ruben get his ass kicked by Brandon again?

Christian - Majority Rules is the only fan interactive event of the year. You never know what might happen, the fans might try and make things easier for Ruben!

Greed - Why would they do that?

Christian - Why not?

Greed - …whoa.

The camera swings to the ring, where Gunther and Tim Patrick stand in their respective corners.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a standard, one fall to a finish match. Introducing first!

Bruce looks at Tim, then spins, pointing at Gunther.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner. This man is a Sexual fighter! Standing 6 foot 5 inches and weighing in at 215 pounds.. From Malmo, Sweden! GUNTHER!

Gunther winks, looking out at the ladies of the crowd.

Bruce Buffer
His opponent… FIGHTING out of the blue corner! He is a Mixed Hardcore fighter! Standing 5 feet 11 inches and weighing in at 232 pounds! From South Philadelphia. TIM PATRICK!

Tim Patrick stares across the ring at Gunther, and nods.

Christian - Tim and Gunther fought before in the Grand Prix matches where Tim replaced Slayer, and Gunther came out on top.

Cornell - Of course he did. Gunther is ALWAYS on top!

The referee looks at the two men, then calls for the bell.

Falls Count Anywhere
Gunther [vs] Tim Patrick
II

Tim and Gunther lock up in the center of the ring. Gunther immediately shoots off a kick for Tim’s balls, but Tim catches Gunther’s leg and brings him down with a leg twist. Tim stomps on Gunther’s leg, then twists it, locking in an ankle lock.

Christian - Somewhere, Steven Angel just shit himself.

Cornell - REMINDER! WITTY COMMENTARY HERE!

Greed - What are you talking about?

Cornell - Actually…I don’t know.

Gunther crawls towards the ropes and throws his arm over the bottom rope. Tim immediately breaks the hold, but stomps down on Gunther’s ankle again.

Christian - Tim challenged Gunther not to kick him in the balls. Whether Gunther is going to oblige or not is yet to be seen, but it looks like Tim isn’t taking any chances. He’s targeting that foot of Gunther.

Tim wraps Gunther’s leg around his own and falls back, snapping Gunther’s leg back. Gunther cries out, but shakes his head and grabs the ropes again, using them to get to his feet. Tim quickly runs at Gunther, grabbing his head and bringing Gunther down with a bulldog. Tim mounts Gunther, raining punches down on him.

Greed - I wonder if Tim is actually hitting him, or if that mustache is absorbing all the shots.

Cornell - I can’t see from this angle! Fuck!

Tim covers Gunther, and the referee counts.

-1-2-

Gunther kicks out. Tim rolls Gunther onto his stomach, and quickly locks in an STF, cranking back on Gunther’s neck.

Christian - Shut the Fuck Up!

Greed - Wrong wrestler.

Christian - What a great wrestler. I miss K.I.D Sad

Cornell - I miss-

Greed - You said you wouldn’t mention that name all night!

Cornell - Sad

Gunther pushes up, trying to crawl to the ropes. Tim cranks back on the hold some more, but Gunther manages to grab the bottom rope again. Tim shakes his head, breaking the hold. Gunther gets to his feet, limping slightly.

Christian - I think Tim’s plan worked! Gunther’s leg has been taken out!

Tim slaps his knee a few times, waiting for Gunther to turn around.

Greed - We know what Tim’s thinking here…

Christian - He’s ready to hit that kick.

Cornell - HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? Futuristic mind reading abilities?!

Gunther turns around and Tim sends a roundhouse kick towards Gunther’s head. Gunther ducks down, and delivers a huge punch to Tim’s balls. Tim’s eyes widen as he goes down.

Greed - Reversal!

Christian - That hurts to watch.

Cornell - Oh, is obvious Rick back again?

Gunther stands up and looks at Tim, who’s grabbing his crotch. Gunther kicks Tim in the balls a second time as he’s down on the ground, then drags Tim to the ropes. He ties Tim’s arms between the ropes, and kicks Tim in the balls again for good measure, the retreats to the other side of the ring.

Greed - I don’t envy Tim one bit right now.

Gunther runs forward, kicking Tim straight to the balls for the fourth time. Tim tries to get his arms free, but can’t. Gunther sends three more kicks to Tim’s balls, each one harder than the next.

Christian - Tim’s never gonna walk again.

Cornell - Who do you think got more STD’s tonight? Tim Patrick, or ZIF?

Greed - Wait for it…

Gunther runs to the opposite ropes and rebonds back, sliding, and driving his boot into Tim’s balls for the eighth time.

Greed - Tim.

Gunther unties Tim, who immediately covers his balls. Gunther smiles, and lifts Tim to his feet. Tim slowly raises his fists to fight, but Gunther kicks him to the balls again, then stomps on them.

Christian - It’s like watching Gunther fight Corey all over again! SO MANY KICKS TO THE BALLS!

Gunther drags Tim to the corner and sits him up. He leans o the ropes, driving his boot into Tim’s crotch, over and over again. Finally, the referee forces Gunther to retreat. Gunther stares at Tim, who slowly gets up, hunched over a bit.

Greed - How he’s walking right now is beyond me.

Gunther approaches Tim, but Tim kicks Gunther in the gut, and lifts him up on his shoulder before Gunther can get another kick in. Tim runs, and powerslams Gunther on the mat. Gunther gets to his feet and turns around, only to be kicked hard in the head with a spinning roundhouse.

Greed - Detonator!

Christian - That kick is so fast, even Gunther’s mustache doesn’t know where it came from!

Tim drops down and covers Gunther.

-1-2-3-

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, by pinfall…TIM PATRICK!

Tim stands, and helps Gunther to his feet. Gunther extends his hand, and Tim shakes it, nodding.

Christian - Some respect being shown between these two men.

Cornell - How do you shake the hand of a guy that just decreased your fertility rate to 0?

Flex Rogers races across the platform, jumping onto the top rope and leaping towards Gunther, taking him down with a missile dropkcik.

Christian - Where the fuck did he come from?!

Flex begins stomping Gunther into the mat, before Tim comes up from behind, shoving Flex away. Flex throws a wild punch at Tim, who sidesteps it, and answers with a Detonator, knocking Flex down. Flex scrambles out of the ring, grabbing his jaw and staring at Gunther and Tim.

Greed - What was that all about?

Christian - Bad high!

Tim looks at Gunther, then grabs a microphone.

Cornell - Wait…he took twenty kicks to the balls, and he’s going to try and TALK?

Tim Patrick
Well-

His voice is very high, and cracks a bit. He clears his throat, and his voice returns to normal.

Tim Patrick
Well, Gunther, I hope you respect me now. But it's time to move on to other fights. There has been a man in FTW that has gotten under my skin since the beginning. That man's name is Corey Casey! Corey, you threaten women, are a coward, are a homophobic piece of shit, and are a disgrace to the Irish people! Next time I fight somebody, I want it to be you, in a Street Fight!

Greed - Is he retarded?

Christian - He just challenged Corey Casey to a match with no rules!

Cornell - Facepalm

Greed - Facepalm

Christian - Facepalm

The camera shows the three announcers with their faces in their hands, before cutting to commercial.

The show returns to show Gunther's lavish locker room. He is sitting on a couch, with no shirt on, while the Sunshine Girls rub their hands through his chest hair.

Gunther
Ooooh, thank you ladies.

The locker room door slams open, and Flex Rogers and Loca Rosci barge in.

Flex Rogers
Loca, this is FTW's resident creeper. He's delusional, and thinks he's some giant, popular sexual god or something ridiculous like that.

Loca and Flex point and laugh at Gunther, who sits up.

Gunther
Excuse me, sir, but I do not allow for that kind of disrespect around here.

Gunther takes one of the gloves off of the hand of one of the Sunshine Girls, and uses it to slap Flex across the face.

Gunther
Since you are being so disrespectful to me, and I pride myself on respect, I'm going to teach you a little lesson. At Majority Rules, why don't we have a little tag team action. You and your lady friend here, against the Sunshine Girls and myself.

Flex Rogers
What kind of a match?

Gunther
How about a something on a pole match? Maybe her on a pole.

Gunther points and winks at Loca. Flex sees this and shoves Gunther, who is caught by the Sunshine Girls.

Flex Rogers
I accept. Under what stipulations?

Gunther
Since it is a fan voting PPV, we'll let them decide what object goes on the pole. I think the first choice is a microphone. Before you can go for a pinfall, you must pull down the microphone, and sing a duet with your partner. And after the match, me and my women will do it again, for fun.

Flex Rogers
Alright, what's option number two?

Gunther
In order to be fair, option number two will be a bong. You must get the bong from the pole, and smoke a hit before you can go for the pinfall.

Flex Rogers
That's exactly how it's going to happen.

Gunther
And option number three is my personal favourite. This is for all of my sexy people out there. Come vote sexy people. I know you love Gunther. The third option is an iron boot. You must pull down the iron boot, and use it to punt your opponent to the balls, or a cunt punt, before you can pin them.

Flex Rogers
I accept your challenge Gunther. We're going to smoke you and your Sunshine Girls.

Gunther
FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 638656

The scene cuts back to ringside, where Ruben Ricardo León stands in the ring with Bruce Buffer.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and gentlemen. It's time, for the co-main event of the evening! The semi finals in the Fight the World Grand Prix. The winner will advance to the Grand Prix Finals against Brandon Macdonald at Majority Rules! Introducing first.....

Bruce Buffer points at the blue corner, and then quickly spins and points his card at Ruben.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner! This man is a lucha libre fighter. Standing 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighing 210 pounds, 15 stone. Hailing from Villahermosa, Mexico, ladies and gentlemen, Ruben Ricardo León!

Ruben throws his hands in the air as the crowd cheers.

Bruce Buffer
And his opponent....uhhhhh, where is he?

The lights suddenly go off, and the arena plunges into darkness. The lights come back on, and Death-Angel is standing in his corner, staring at Bruce Buffer. Bruce quickly exits the ring without making the other introduction, and the referee calls for the bell.

FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX [Double-Elimination Bracket]
Death-Angel [vs] Ruben Ricardo León

Round 1

[10:00]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ruben Ricardo León slowly approaches Death-Angel in the center of the ring. They look at each other for a few moments. Ruben Ricardo León extends his hand for Death-Angel, who shakes it. The two men move back to their respective corners.

Christian - That's a good gesture of respect for each other. Both men are going out to give it their all.

Greed - Both men know what lies on the horizon. A match with Brandon Macdonald at Majority Rules, in the Grand Prix finals!

Ruben Ricardo León runs at Death-Angel and launches himself at Death-Angel, who catches him. Death-Angel holds onto Ruben Ricardo León, and delivers a spinebuster to him. Ruben Ricardo León rolls around, holding his back.

Christian - Ruben tries a cross body. No dice.

Cornell - You can't just go out and try to create some insta-offense against Death-Angel. It's not going to work.

Greed - Yeah, because you'd know something about beating Death-Angel, wouldn't you Tommy.

Death-Angel picks up Ruben Ricardo León, and lifts him up onto his shoulders. Death-Angel walks around with him on his shoulders, before bringing Ruben Ricardo León flying down with a power bomb onto the mat.

Christian - Huge power bomb by Death-Angel.

Greed - I'll be very surprised if this match continues for much longer.

Cornell - Of course it won't. If Death-Angel could kill KID, and knock Corey Casey out of commission, how can Ruben be expected to beat him?

Death-Angel pins Ruben Ricardo León.

-1-

Ruben Ricardo León lifts his shoulder up. Death-Angel immediately stands up, holding his fist in the air, motioning for Ruben Ricardo León to stand up.

Christian - Ruben kicks out of that one.

Greed - But is that going to last much longer? I imagine it's hard to kick out when you have a 600 pound man lying on you. Just ask Tommy.

Cornell - Shut it John.

Ruben Ricardo León stands up, staggering towards Death-Angel, who punches him as hard as he can in the face.

Greed - KABLOOSKIE!!!

Cornell - That's it. It's all over. No one beats Kablooskie.

Ruben Ricardo León drops to the mat, and doesn't move. Death-Angel drops down and covers him.

-1-2-

Ruben Ricardo León kicks out.

Christian - Again Ruben kicks out!

Greed - It's pure heart. He knows what's on the line, and he isn't giving up so easily.

Cornell - Heart my ass. Death-Angel is obviously letting him kick out, so that he can punish him more.

Death-Angel slams both fists into the mat, and stands up, waiting for Ruben to get up. He holds up his hand again. Ruben Ricardo León gets up, and stumbles at Death-Angel, who locks his hand around Ruben's throat. Death-Angel picks him up, and as he slams him down, Ruben Ricardo León grabs his head, and brings Death-Angel down with him in a DDT.

Greed - Chokeslam by Death-Angel!

Christian - No! Ruben got a hold of his head, and hit him with a DDT!

Ruben Ricardo León hops up, and runs to the corner. Death-Angel gets up on one knee, and Ruben Ricardo León runs at him, and connects with a shining wizard. The force of the kick knocks Death-Angel to the ground.

Christian - What a shining wizard. Ruben's using his speed to counter the size and brute strength of Death-Angel.

Cornell - And that's exactly what you have to do to beat him.

Greed - Quit acting like you know how to beat this giant. Last time I checked, you were still on his bad list.

Ruben Ricardo León runs at the ropes, and jumps onto the third rope. He springs off of it, and flips through the air, connecting with a moonsault on Death-Angel. Ruben Ricardo León rolls off of Death-Angel and runs towards the ropes, as Death-Angel tries to stand.

Christian - Ruben is really showing us his high flying abilities today. What a moonsault!

Greed - We've seen him do this to nearly everyone he's fought. But whenever he fights Brandon Macdonald, he never seems to be able to fly at all.

Cornell - That's because Brandon Macdonald just grapples, he's not a true wrestler. He'll never be a true legend like Nick, or Brenton, or...you know.…Sad

Ruben Ricardo León tries another crossbody, but Death-Angel catches him, and picks him up for a power bomb. Ruben Ricardo León locks his legs around the neck of Death-Angel, and twists his body around, executing a hurricanrana.

Greed - Big hurricanrana by Ruben there, can he take advantage?

Christian - I'll tell you guys, Ruben seems to have Death-Angel all figured out now.

Ruben Ricardo León goes for the cover on Death-Angel

-1-2-

Death-Angel powers out.

[03:58]

Christian - How does a dinosaur like him kick out of that?

Ruben Ricardo León stands up and runs at the ropes. He bounces at the ropes and runs towards Death-Angel, who tries to clothesline him. Ruben Ricardo León baseball slides between Death-Angels legs, and hops up as Death-Angel turns around. Ruben Ricardo León throws a right leg lick, then a left, then a right, before finishing with a big standing dropkick, sending Death-Angel reeling backwards.

Greed - Ruben again uses his speed to maneuver around the slower Death-Angel.

Christian - Of course he's slower! He was born in the Jurassic period. Dinosaur Death-Angel. Big, slow, clumsy, and stupid.

Greed - Maybe you should tell him that. I'm sure he'd love to hear you talk about how old he is.

Ruben Ricardo León runs at Death-Angel, and jumps at him, connecting with a forearm that sends both men out onto the platform. Ruben Ricardo León gets up quickly, and waits for Death-Angel to get up.

Christian - Both men outside the ring now, on the platform.

Cornell - Really Rick? Because I thought they were in the ring.

Greed - I thought they were backstage.

Ruben Ricardo León charges at Death-Angel, throwing punches and kicks as fast as he can. Death-Angel just stares down at him. Death-Angel throws a forearm at Ruben Ricardo León, but he ducks under it. Ruben Ricardo León turns around and drop kicks Death-Angel in the back, sending him crashing over the ropes and back into the ring.

Greed - Death-Angel No Sell!

Cornell - Yeah, for like, a second.

Ruben Ricardo León grabs a hold of the top rope, and vaults himself onto it. He hops once on the top rope, and then takes off, rotating backwards through the air. Ruben Ricardo León lands the shooting star press, and rolls off of Death-Angel.

Greed - What a shooting star press!

Christian - I don't think we've ever seen Ruben this focused, this determined to win.

Ruben Ricardo León rolls back over and hooks one of Death-Angels legs.

-1-2-3-

Death-Angel kicks out right before the referee's hand can come down a third time. Ruben Ricardo León hops up and runs over to one of the corners. He jumps on it, and uses momentum to jump off of it, and flips backwards, connecting with a double moonsault on Death-Angel.

Christian - Have you ever seen a high flier like Ruben Ricardo León?! This man is showing us why he can compete with the best on any day.

Greed - But look at his 4 losses. One to Chuck, and three to Brandon. Those two were the two biggest names that he's fought, so in my eyes, he hasn't proven anything yet.

Ruben Ricardo León and Death-Angel lay in the center of the ring, neither moving very much. Ruben Ricardo León slowly starts to crawl towards Death-Angel. He puts an arm on top of Death-Angel.

[00:00]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Yes! Another round of Death-Angel's destruction!

Greed - Tommy is happy that someone can do what he'll never be able to do himself.

Ruben Ricardo León slams both fists into the mat as he makes his way back to his corner. Death-Angel slowly gets up and walks gingerly back to his corner.

Cornell - I told you, I got dirt in my eyes when I fought Death-Angel. I couldn't see anything when he hit me with Kablooskie.

Christian - Of course. How could we be so stupid? That's the only plausible explanation as to why you lost to Death-Angel. Wow John, how did we not figure that out before?

Greed - No idea Rick. It all seems so obvious now.

Cornell - Both of you shut up. I don't have to deal with this.

ROUND 2

[10:00]

Death-Angel roars and charges at Ruben Ricardo León. He ducks underneath Death-Angel, who rebounds off the ropes and comes back. Ruben Ricardo León jumps up, and vaults over the head of Death-Angel, landing on his feet, and kicked the back of Death-Angel's knee.

Cornell - Another move that Ruben sees coming. It's like he knows exactly what Death-Angel is going to do before he does it

Christian - He must have some sort of Mexican mind-reading abilities. Or that giant ancient creature is so old that anyone can see his moves coming.

Greed - You better hope he doesn’t appear in the main event, Rick. I don’t think he’ll appreciate your wisecracks.

Christian - Bring it on! Johnny and I can completely OWN that oversized fossil!

Death-Angel collapses to the ground. Ruben Ricardo León grabs his legs, and locks in a boston crab. Ruben Ricardo León cranks on the hold, arching Death-Angel's back. Death-Angel reaches for the ropes, and grabs them. The referee starts to count

"1" "2" "3"

Greed - Ruben needs to make sure he doesn't accidentally get disqualified.

Ruben Ricardo León breaks the hold. He runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, and jumps at Death-Angel, who pushes Ruben Ricardo León over his head. Ruben Ricardo León flies over the ropes, and lands hard on the platform outside the ring.

Cornell - Death-Angel with some much needed offense. Did you see how high Ruben was before hitting that hard solid platform?

Christian - Now Death-Angel can finally take advantage. Oh wait, he's too old and stupid to do anything.

Greed - Do you have a death wish or something Rick?

Christian - RICK CHRISTIAN IS TAKING ON ALL COMERS!

Greed - Well…you can’t possibly do worse than Tommy did…

Cornell - DIRT!!!

Death-Angel struggles to stand up. He finally does, and climbs outside the ring, where a motionless Ruben Ricardo León lays. Death-Angel picks him up, and puts on his shoulders in a fireman's carry. Death-Angel walks back and steps over the top rope.

Cornell - Have you ever seen something as massive as Death-Angel?

Greed - Yeah, the Statue of Liberty is very similar to him.

Christian - You know what I’m gonna say.

Greed - A T-Rex?

Christian - You said it, not me.

Death-Angel walks to the center of the ring, and tries to lift Ruben Ricardo León over his head, but he is holding onto Death-Angel's head. Death-Angel lets go of him to try and free his own head. Ruben Ricardo León swings around while still holding Death-Angels head, and drives it hard into the ground with a DDT. Ruben goes for the pin.

-1-2-

Death-Angel throws Ruben Ricardo León off of him.

Christian - Death-Angel Power out! He just flicks Ruben off of him.

Greed - Yeah, but that DDT was insane. Ruben is leaving it all out here in this match, he's clearly caught DA off-guard.

Cornell - Or maybe he just listened to what I told him to do.

[06:38]

Ruben Ricardo León stands up and runs over to the corner. He tries to hop up on the top rope. Death-Angel stands up, and runs over to Ruben Ricardo León. He picks up Ruben Ricardo León, and throws him halfway across the ring.

Cornell - Wow, look at that move. The skill, the technicality, the precision. That's vintage Death-Angel.

Greed - It worked against you.

Christian - John, we're forgetting about the dirt, remember?

Death-Angel waits for Ruben Ricardo León to stand. He does slowly, and Death-Angel charges, going for a spear. Ruben Ricardo León drops to the ground, and trips a charging Death-Angel headfirst into the second rope. Ruben Ricardo León runs and jumps through the second rope, grabbing a hold of them, and smashing the face of Death-Angel with a tiger feint kick.

Christian - What a move by Ruben! Death-Angel is out cold on his feet!

Cornell - Go Ruben! Kick his ass!

Greed - Earlier you were talking about how there was no way Ruben could beat Death-Angel!

Cornell - Yeah, but now he is.

Death-Angel staggers and collapses onto his back in the center of the ring. Ruben Ricardo León is on the platform on the outside. He runs and vaults himself onto the top rope, and jumps off, flipping and twisting his way to a 360 shooting star frog splash, connecting right on the motionless body of Death-Angel.

Christian - WHAT THE FUCK?

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christian - That was like…I want a replay! I want five replays!

Greed - He was flipping and spinning and crouching and smashing all at the same time. And he pulls off a win.

Cornell - That's what I had planned on doing in my match with him, if it weren't for that stupid dirt.

Greed - Facepalm

Bruce Buffer

Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, and now, the finalist in the Fight the World Grand Prix, Ruben Ricardo Le-OH!

Bruce quickly runs out of the ring, dropping his microphone as Death-Angel charges across the ring. Ruben dives out of the way as Death-Angel grabs a chair from ringside, throwing it as hard as he can up the ramp, the chair just missing Ruben’s head.

Cornell - DEATH-ANGEL RAGE RAMPAGE!!!

Death-Angel flips the Spanish announce table over and pounds his fist on the timekeeper’s table, breaking it in half. Death-Angel turns and sees Rick sitting behind the announcer’s table. Tommy and John immediately scoot their chairs away as Death-Angel leans over the table. Rick smirks at Death-Angel, who pounds his fists on the table, leaving a crack. Death-Angel turns and storms back up the ramp, kicking away another chair for good measure as the camera cuts backstage.

The scene cuts to the Macdonalds, backstage, in a locker room. Anna is helping Brandon put on his gloves.

Anna Macdonald
Are you ready hun?

Brandon Macdonald
I'm always ready babe. Especially when you're with me.

Anna Macdonald
That's good. I was thinking about something.

Brandon Macdonald
About what?

Anna Macdonald
If I pulled down the other set of tag team titles, and we became tag team champions together. I could be your tag team partner for this match, and for as long as Nick is retired.

Brandon Macdonald
I don't know Anna. I mean, I don't want to see you get put at risk of getting hurt. I'm your husband, I don't want to see you getting hurt.

Anna Macdonald
Well, first off, you know that I could definitely hold my own against a lot of these men. You and your friends have taught me so much. Secondly, it would be easy. I just wait to you clear the ring, and then I climb the ladder and grab the belts.

Brandon Macdonald
Actually, you're right. That would work. I can get my half of the title's first, and then since it's TLC, and no disqualification, I can clear the ring for you. But you need to wait until I've completely cleared everyone out of the ring, and am standing there, keeping guard. Okay?

Anna Macdonald
I'll be standing ringside like I always do, helping you with whatever you need for the whole match, until you tell me to climb the ladders. I'll watch you destroy everyone, just like you've done for the last three months.

Brandon Macdonald
I have, haven't I?

Anna Macdonald
Of course you have babe. Tonight, you'll win your sixteenth straight match. A record all to yourself. No sharing it with Brenton Cyrus anymore. And the great thing is, it won't stop there. You'll have an untouchable record.

Brandon Macdonald
You're right. And winning my sixteenth match in a row, and getting the record will mean so much more when we are tag team champions together. Because we're a team, not only in wrestling, but a team in life.

Chris Matthews
Chris Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male

Back to top Go down

FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 Empty Re: FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010

Post by Chris Matthews December 19th 2010, 6:31 pm

Global Takeover returns to show the Macdonalds, Chris Matthews, Kendrick Dylan, and Johnny Electric standing in the ring. On the platform surrounding the ring, the weapons are set up, rows of chairs standing on one side, ladders on another, and a stack of tables set up on a third side.

Cornell - Welcome back to Global Takeover, where guess what? It’s main event time!

Greed - Brandon and Anna Macdonald, New One World Nation, and the team of Chris Matthews and Kendrick Dylan, all competing for the tag titles you see hanging above the ring.

Christian - Speaking of New OWN…

Rick jumps up onto the platform and rips his shirt off, tossing it into the crowd.

Bruce Buffer
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! It is now time for the main event of the evening, a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the FTW and NLWF Tag Team Titles!

He looks at New OWN, then turns and points at Brandon and Anna. He raises the microphone to his lips, but his arm is grabbed by Rick Christian, who points to ringside.

Rick Christian
I got it covered, don’t worry.

Greed - Here we go again…

Rick Christian
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! INTRODUCING FIRST, fighting out of the blue corner, standing at a combined weight of 433 pounds…The HIGH FLYING….EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELECTRIFYING…DEATH-DEFYING….Absolutely SHOCKING…JOHNNY ELECTRIC! His tag partner, RIIIIIICK CHRIIIISTIAAAAAAN! The NEW ONE WORLD NATION!

Johnny takes a bow. And Rick smiles at the crowd. Rick looks at Chris, pointing to him.

Greed - Did Rick steal Bruce‘s job for the main event?

Cornell - What a treat, we get Rick Christian doing ALL the intros?!

Rick Christian

In the red corner, hailing from Knoxville Tennessee, standing at six feet, and weighing…uh…more than me…Ladies and Gentlemen, the Definition of Discipline, CHRIS MATTHEWS!

Chris smirks, and raises his fist, forming a single corna. Rick points at Kendrick.

Rick Christian
And…Chris’s partner, whose name I completely forgot. Moving on!

Cornell - It’s okay Rick, I forgot too.

There’s a ripple of laughter, and Rick points at Brandon Macdonald.

Rick Christian
Fighting out of the black corner…he comes to us from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is accompanied by the lovely Mrs. Anna Macdonald, and weighs…

Rick looks at Bruce, who mouths something to him.

Rick Christian
205 pounds…give it up for The Shockwave, BRANDON MACDONALD!

The crowd cheers as Brandon looks around, smiling.

Rick Christian
THAT’S how you do it, Buffer!

Greed - Is there anyone Rick hasn’t taken a shot at tonight?

Cornell - Does it matter?

The referee looks at New OWN, then Kendrick and Chris, and finally Brandon. Before he can call for the bell though, Vamo Alla Flamenco plays through the speakers.

Greed - Ruben?

Ruben Ricardo León walks out onto the stage to cheers, then makes his way down the ramp.

Cornell - Is he inserting himself into this match?

Ruben circles around the ring and takes a seat at the Spanish announcer’s table, putting on a headset.

Cornell - You asshole! Nobody cares about the Spanish announcers! SIT AT THIS TABLE!

The referee looks at Ruben, who motions for him to continue. The referee looks at the three sides, and looks to the timekeeper, but the lights suddenly go out.

Greed - What the hell?

Cornell - Death-Angel!

The lights come back on, and Death-Angel stands in the ring, next to Brandon Macdonald.

Cornell - Is he Brandon’s tag partner?

Greed - He hinted at it earlier tonight, I guess he’s staying true to his word!

The referee once again looks at the three teams, and is about to call for the bell, but stops. He looks around, then shrugs, and calls for the bell.

Greed - I guess he was expecting another interruption.

NLWF World Tag Team Titles
FTW International Tag Team Titles

TABLES, LADDERS, and CHAIRS
Brandon Macdonald [vs] Chris Matthews and Kendrick Dylan
The New OWN
[vs]
ANYONE

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel rushes across the ring, taking Rick and Johnny down with a double clothesline. Brandon makes his way across the ring at Kendrick and Chris. Chris turns his attention to Death-Angel, and Brandon runs forward, hitting Kendrick Dylan with a flip piledriver.

Greed - Click Click Boom!

Cornell - What the fuck is Chris doing? He just turned his back while Brandon annihilated his partner!

Greed - It runs in the fam-

Cornell - Don’t even start.

Brandon stares at Kendrick Dylan, laid out in the middle of the ring. Chris turns around and sees Kendrick, then claps his hands on his face, a look of mock surprise.

Greed - What a jerk.

Cornell - He’s yet to lose since returning from the independents, so you shut the fuck up.

Greed - You’re just a fan of him because he’s a Matthews!

Cornell - ERRONEOUS!

Greed - Good lord, this again?

Brandon kicks Kendrick out under the bottom rope, and turns to see Chris standing there. The two shake hands, and take a few steps back. Brandon sends a kick to Chris‘s head, which Chris avoids. Chris responds with a kick of his own, aimed at Brandon’s ribs. Brandon catches Chris’s foot and drags him down, trying to lock in a kneebar, but Chris connects a kick to Brandon’s side, causing Brandon to release the hold. Both men get to their feet.

Greed - Chris and Brandon throwing down, but look at Death-Angel!

Rick and Johnny throw punches at Death-Angel, who stands, allowing them to hit them. Finally, he moves, sending a huge punch to Johnny Electric.

Cornell - Good Night, Johnny Electric!

Rick retreats into the corner, Death-Angel stalking him.

Greed - I bet he wishes he didn’t make all those dinosaur jokes now!

Death-Angel grabs Johnny by the throat, pulling him close. Johnny gets to his feet, running to the ropes and springboarding off, catching Death-Angel in the face with a huge kick. Death-Angel shakes his head.

Cornell - Johnny Electric with a flying Power Surge!

Greed - But Death-Angel no-sells it!

Johnny runs to the ropes again and jumps off, but Death-Angel catches him by the throat, then lifts both men simultaneously, and chokeslams them over the top rope to the platform. Rick and Johnny crawl towards the end of the platform, where a number of chairs are set up. Death-Angel grabs Rick by the ankle, dragging him back towards him. Johnny grabs a chair and throws it to Rick, who blasts Death-Angel in the face with it. Death-Angel laughs, and rips the chair out of Rick’s hand, then throws it at Johnny, who is running at him with a second chair. Johnny falls to the ground. Death-Angel lifts Rick off the ground and high over his head, then throws him, sending Rick crashing through the rows of chairs on the platform.

Greed - Rick and Johnny are getting OWNed!

Death-Angel turns to see Johnny getting to his feet. Death-Angel approaches, planting his foot on Johnny’s spine, and putting all his weight on it. Johnny screams in pain. Death-Angel lifts Johnny off the platform onto his shoulders, putting Johnny in a torture rack.

Cornell - Johnny Electric just took 600 pounds of weight on his back, and now Death-Angel is about to break his spine!

Greed - Death-Angel is single-handedly manhandling New OWN!

Death-Angel finally stops cranking on the hold, and tosses Johnny to the side. Johnny rolls across the platform, coming to a stop near the edge.

Greed - Johnny Electric has been shut down!

Death-Angel approaches the mass of chairs, and digs Rick out. Rick smashes a chair over Death-Angel’s head again, but Death-Angel shakes his head and laughs again.

Cornell - Maybe he’s too stupid to realize he’s being hit?

Greed - You’re watching what he’s doing to Rick, do you really want to make a joke about Death-Angel?

Death-Angel lifts Rick onto his shoulder, then plants him down face first.

Greed - Angel of Darkness!

Cornell - You ever notice how Death-Angel speaks? It sounds like gibberish sometimes.

Greed - And you’re thinking of this now becase…?

Cornell - No idea. Name of the move, I guess.

Death-Angel takes a few steps back, balling his hand into a fist. Rick slowly gets to one knee. Death-Angel steps forward, cracking his fist across Rick’s face.

Cornell - KABLOOSKIE!!!

Greed - Good Night Rick!

Death-Angel grabs a chair, and folds it around Rick’s neck.

Cornell - Rick is in a very bad place right now.

Greed - Death-Angel heard what Rick was saying about him, now Death-Angel is going to shut him up for good!

Death-Angel takes a step back then stomps hard on the chain. Rick writhes in pain on the ground, but doesn’t scream.

Cornell - I think he crushed Rick’s vocal cords with that one!

Greed - Rick can’t even call for help!

Death-Angel stomps on the chair again, then puts his entire weight on the chair, watching as Rick’s face starts turning purple, before finally getting off. Rick lies on the platform motionless.

Cornell - Things are going to be a bit quiet at the announcer’s table for a while, I think.

Death-Angel turns to see Kendrick Dylan running across the ring at him. Kendrick vaults off the top rope, only for Death-Angel to catch him in the gut with a huge punch.

Cornell - Another KABLOOSKIE!

Death-Angel begins beating down Kendrick Dylan. In the ring, Brandon and Chris lock up before Chris sends Brandon to the ropes. Brandon rebounds off, moving towards Chris. Chris looks to hit him with a boot, but Brandon ducks it. Chris turns to see Brandon hit the opposite ropes and rebound back with a clothesline. Chris ducks the shot. Brandon hit’s the opposite ropes and comes back, catching Chris by the gut and taking him down.

Greed - These two have been fighting for a while, and still, neither man has the edge!

Cornell - Wait a minute!

Brandon tackles Chris to the mat, but Chris locks Brandon in a guillotine choke. Brandon delivers a series of punches to Chris’s face, forcing him to break the hold.

Cornell - It’s such an interesting clash of styles. Both men have experience in several different styles, but Brandon is an expert in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, tae-kwon-doe, and is a very efficient amateur wrestler. Chris prefers savate, judo, and he has military training in close quarters combat.

Greed - It’s not a combination you see very often, but he’s made it work for him so far, and I think it might be precisely that unorthodox mesh of styles that makes Chris so efficient.

Cornell - I hate to say it, but it looks like right now, Chris is efficiently getting his ass kicked.

Brandon has Chris on the ground, locked in the Lights Out. Chris tries to break free, but Brandon cranks back on the hold, keeping it locked in tight. Chris slowly pushes up with his free elbow, and gets his knee beneath him. Brandon pulls back on Chris’s head, causing Chris to fade a bit. Chris gets his other knee beneath him and slowly begins lifting up. Brandon releases the hold, and sends a kick to the back of Chris’s knee. He tries to lift Chris for a takedown, but Chris wraps his leg around Brandon’s, preventing the lift.

Greed - Matthews escapes, but right now, Brandon is still in control.

Cornell - Doesn’t look like it now.

Chris breaks free of Brandon’s grasp, and retreats a few steps. Brandon slowly approaches, staying on his guard. Chris sends a kick, which Brandon dodges. Brandon sends another kick of his own. Chris ducks the shot, and runs forward, catching Brandon by the gut and carrying him to the corner, running him into it. Chris immediately drops and catches Brandon from behind, locking in the Iron Cross. Brandon struggles in the hold a bit, trying to power out of it, but Chris wrenches on the hold.

Cornell - What’s with all the submissions? They can’t tap out.

Greed - Remember earlier tonight, Brandon and Chris took out Jason Hawk’s tag team partner, and one of those was this move Chris has locked in now, the Iron Cross.

Brandon shakes his head and slaps himself a few times with his free hand before trying to reach behind him, throwing punches at Chris.

Greed - Brandon slapping himself, trying to keep blood flowing to his head. The Iron Cross cuts off that carotid artery, which is responsible for providing blood to the brain.

Cornell - Thank you, Dr. Oz.

Brandon backs up, pushing Chris into the corner, wedging him so that he can’t wrench on the hold anymore. Brandon drives his elbow into Chris’s ribs, folowed by a second elbow. Chris tightens the hold, and Brandon stops hitting him. Brandon bends forward, lifting Chris off the ground, onto his back. Chris releases the hold, falling behind Brandon. Brandon quickly jumps to the side as Death-Angel comes charging across the ring, holding a ladder in his hands. He smashes the ladder into Chris’s face, clotheslining him with it. Death-Angel sets up the ladder under the belts, then lifts Chris off the ground by the throat, and chokeslams him outside the ring. Chris rolls across the platform, away from Death-Angel. Death-Angel turns to see Brandon Macdonald, standing with his fists up. Death-Angel shoves Brandon out of the way and starts climbing the ladder. He reaches up, his fingers brushing the tag titles.

Cornell - Death-Angel just shoved past Brandon? Not even going to try and fight?

Greed - When you’re nine feet tall and 600 pounds, there aren’t a whole lot of guys that are going to argue with you.

Anna grabs a chair from the outside and throws it to Brandon. Brandon smirks, and lifts the chair, smashing it across Death-Angel’s back as he climbs.

Greed - Apparently, Brandon Macdonald is one of those guys who will.

Anna slips between the ropes, and she and Brandon begin tipping the ladder, with Death-Angel still standing on it. Death-Angel soars over the top rope, hitting the platform, and crashing right through it.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Greed - Death-Angel just went straight through the platform!

Cornell - You know, sometimes I wonder if our announcer’s table is stronger than that platform. They should just make everything out of our table material!

Brandon sets up the ladder and looks around. Anna begins climbing the ladder as Brandon holds it steady.

Cornell - That’s it! There’s nobody around to stop her!

Greed - And if there was, they have Brandon to get through!

Anna reaches up and grabs the FTW Tag Team Titles, unlatching them from their hooks. She drops one of them to Brandon, who catches it.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and Gentlemen, your NEW FTW Tag Team Champions…BRANDON AND ANNA MACDONALD!!!

Cornell - Now she just needs to grab the NLWF Titles and this match will be over.

Anna looks up the ramp and points. Brandon turns to see Jason Hawk leaning a ladder on the ropes, outside the ring. Jason grabs a chair, and stares back at Brandon. Brandon releases the ladder and turns to face Hawk, as Anna holds tight to the ladder in the ring. Hawk runs across the platform, and up the rungs of the ladder, then leaps off, putting the chair under his feet and dropkicking it into Brandon’s skull. Brandon goes down.

Cornell - Jason Hawk just took down Brandon Macdonald!

Jason drives the chair into Brandon’s ribs, then swings it down again, but Brandon puts hhis foot up, kicking the chair out of Jason’s hands.

Greed - Easy come, easy go.

Jason retreats, heading towards the ropes. He grabs the ladder, and pulls it into the ring. Brandon looks up at Anna, who’s holding onto the ladder. Brandon turns to see Jason running with the ladder. He pins Brandon between the legs of the ladder, and crushes him into the corner. Jason runs to the ropes as Brandon breaks himself free of the ladder. He chases after Hawk, who springboards off the ropes with a backflip. Jason grabs Brandon’s head, driving him down with a reverse DDT onto the chair still in the ring. Jason drags Brandon to the ropes and rests Brandon’s throat across the bottom rope, then stands on his back, choking Brandon on the rope. Jason runs to the opposite ropes and rebounds, running towards Brandon. He baseball slides into Brandon’s back, sending Brandon rolling under the rope onto the platform. Jason stands up.

Cornell - I don’t know how he did it, but Jason just took out Brandon Macdonald!

Greed - Brandon spent the entire first twenty minutes fighting Chris Matthews, while Jason is completely fresh, that’s how!

He turns to see Anna standing at the top of the ladder. Jason smiles, and grabs his own ladder, setting it up next to Anna’s. He climbs it, and sits at the top, smiling at Anna before grabbing the ladder.

Greed - He wouldn’t…

Jason shakes the ladder, and Anna screams, hugging the ladder close to stay on.

Cornell - Earthquake test!

Greed - Everybody else is laid out! It’s just Hawk and Anna!

Cornell - And Jason Hawk is enjoying every minute of it.

Jason tips the ladder a bit, and Anna screams again, but Jason pulls it back, setting it upright. He leans it the opposite way, waiting for Anna to cry out again before bringing the ladder to an upright position.

Cornell - You little douche, do what you’re going to do, don’t torture the woman!

Jason smiles, and slides down his ladder, grabbing hold of Anna’s. Finally, he tips the ladder, not bothering to bring it back up. Anna screams, falling over the top. Brandon kips up to his feet, running to the apron and jumping onto the top rope to catch Anna. Anna lands across Brandon, and the two go flying backwards, Anna putting Brandon through the tables behind them.

Greed - Damn it!

Cornell - Brandon managed to save his wife, but he went right through those tables set up on the platform as a result!

Greed - And now there’s nobody to stop Jason from taking one of the titles! He’s going to be a NLWF tag team champion!

Jason starts climbing his ladder. He reaches the top and stands on the top rung, holding his arms out.

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

Jason reaches up to grab the tag belts, but pauses. The crowd starts cheering loudly. Jason looks out onto the platform to see Chris Matthews getting to his feet outside the ring.

Cornell - What’s the point? No way can he stop Jason now.

Chris runs to the ropes and jumps to the top, spring boarding and grabbing onto the other end of the ladder. Jason reaches up and grabs hold of one of the belts, but Chris sends a punch between the rungs of the ladder, hitting Jason in the gut.

Greed - He slowed Jason, but didn’t stop him.

Jason lets go of the belts and keels over a bit. Chris climbs around the ladder, standing behind Jason, his feet one rung lower. Chris lifts his knee, digging it into the back of Jason’s neck, keeping his balance on the ladder. He jumps off, pulling Jason with him, the two falling to the mat, and Jason’s neck snapping back across Chris’s knee.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - CANONIZED!

Chris grabs the chair Jason brought into the ring, and brings it crashing down on top of Jason. Chris turns and starts climbing the ladder. Jason kicks at it, rocking the ladder slightly. Chris looks down, and drops off the ladder, lifting Jason to his feet.

Greed - How is he still moving?

Cornell - Jason and Chris have been at each other’s throats for weeks now. Chris was the better man at Legends of the Fall, but Jason claims it was a fluke, and is set to prove tonight that he’s the better of the two.

Greed - And how’s that going for him?

Cornell - He just got Canonized off a ladder.

Chris throws Jason to the ropes. Jason rebounds back, and Chris catches Jason by the gut, spearing him to the mat.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - Wrong Matthews.

Cornell - I DON’T CARE! The last time we saw a TLC battle royal, it marked the return of Chuck Matthews. Now, it’s going to be his brother, Chris Matthews, that takes home gold tonight!

Greed - I thought you weren’t-

Cornell - FUCK YOU! WE MISS YOU CHUCK!

Greed - FTW Global Takeover III: 12/16/2010 316546

Chris slowly gets to his feet, looking at Jason. Outside the ring, Anna kneels over Brandon, trying to get him to get up. Brandon slowly stirs. Anna hugs him, then picks up her tag title and runs off, hopping over the crowd barricade and moving through the crowd. Chris steps between the ropes, grabbing one of the broken tables, and bringing it back into the ring. He bends part of it over his knee, breaking pieces of it apart until the table is broken in two. Chris picks up half of the table, looking at it.

Cornell - What is he thinking?

Chris waits for Jason to stand. Jason uses the ropes to get to his feet. He turns to see Chris walking towards him. Chris smacks Jason over the head with the half of the table, causing it to break further. Chris swings it at Jason’s back, missing the shot. Jason screams in pain.

Greed - What’s he screaming for? Chris didn’t hit him!

Cornell - Yes he did!

Blood begind trickling down Jason’s back. Chris smirks and looks at the end of the broken table, where the jaggen edges are tipped with Jason’s blood.

Cornell - Chris used the broken table as a blunt weapon, then used that jagged edge as a slashing weapon to cut Jason’s back wide open!

Greed - I’ve never seen someone use a table for something other than putting somebody through.

Chris drops down and grabs Jason’s arm, twisting it around his face, and locking in the Iron Cross.

Cornell - Iron Cross!

Jason reaches desperately for anything he can use. He grabs the ladder with his free hand, pulling it towards him. The ladder tips, crashing down on both men. Chris releases his hold to catch the ladder and toss it away. He turns to see Jason run towards him. Jason leaps up, catching Chris by the neck and taking him down with a head scissors. Jason sets up the ladder and starts climbing.

Greed - I guess Jason thinks he can win it this time.

Jason sees Chris moving below. Jason stands on the top of the ladder and jumps off with a shooting star press before landing on Chris. Jason leaves the ring and grabs a third ladder, bringing it into the ring. He sets up the third ladder, leaning it up against the first. He steps back, watching as Chris gets to his feet. Jason puts his fingers to his head in a gun shape, then plls the trigger. He runs up the rungs of the ladder, jumping off the top of the first ladder and flying towards Chris. He does a shooting star press, and catches Chris with a hurricanrana, taking him down.

Cornell - HUGE move from Jason Hawk!

Greed - He managed to get past Chris and Brandon in his tag match earlier tonight, is he about to do it again?

Jason lifts Chris to his feet and wraps his arms around Chris’s.

Greed - He’s setting up for the Wings of Time…

Jason spins, looking to hit the move, but Chris slips out of Jason’s hold, grabbing Jason’s arm, and stopping him in his tracks. Chris quickly brings Jason down with another Canonized.

Cornell - CANONIZED again!

Chris looks at the two ladder set up, and shakes his head. He grabs the second ladder and sets it up next to the first, and begins climbing. Outside the ring, Brandon Macdonald gets to his feet, and enters the ring. Chris looks down the ladder at him. The two stare at each other, then Brandon begins climbing the opposite side of Chris’s ladder. The two reach the top, and reach for the belts.

Cornell - Brandon Macdonald and Chris Matthews, new champions!

Jason gets up, and grabs the chair, smashing it across Chris’s back, then climbs up behind him. Jason grabs Chris in a power bomb position, and brings him crashing down off the ladder.

Greed - Not yet!

Brandon reaches up and unlatches one of the belts, then drops back down. He climbs out of the ring, and takes a seat near the announcer’s table, but doesn’t put on a headset.

Cornell - That’s one! Brandon is still the NLWF Tag team champion…question is, who will be his partner?

Jason lifts Chris to his feet, but Chris delivers a big kick to Jason’s ribs. Jason falls back a bit. Chris throws a jab, then follows up with another big kick to the ribs, then a right cross to Jason’s face.

Greed - Those combinations from Chris Matthews. That’s his savate training in action, and just like Legends of the Fall, it’s keeping Jason down and out.

Chris delivers a final kick to Jason’s head, hooking his leg around Jason’s neck, and bringing Hawk to the ground. Chris looks to the three ladders in the ring, the first two set up side by side, with the third still leaning up against the first. Chris begins climbing the second ladder, slowly.

Cornell - Nobody to stop him! New champion!

Jason slowly gets to his feet. Chris reaches the top of the ladder and reaches for the title, just out of reach. He takes one more step up the ladder. Jason grabs the chair and starts climbing the first ladder. He gets halfway up the ladder and blasts Chris across the back, stopping Chris from reaching for the belt. Jason climbs farther up the ladder, right next to Chris. He swings the chair, but Chris sends a sharp kick, kicking the chair clean out of Jason’s hands. Jason throws a punch at Chris, who blocks it, and sends a shot of his own. Jason catches Chris’s arm, and the two try to push down the other’s ladder, grappling on the tops of their respective ladders.

Greed - Fifteen feet in the air, these two are putting on a war!

Cornell - The man to fall will be the man to lose!

Chris sends a kick to the back of Jason’s leg, and Jason loses his balance for a moment, but grabs hold of the tag title. Chris reaches up, grabbing the belt with one hand, and using the other to throw punches at Jason.

Greed - Jason is reeling! He’s holding on for dear life!

Cornell - This is where Chris needs to be the most careful. Jason’s got both hands on that belt, but Chris only has one. Chris can try and knock Jason down, but if that belt comes loose, the odds are in Jason’s favor that it’s going down with him!

Jason pulls on the belt. Chris reaches over, grabbing Jason by the back of his neck, and pushing him back up onto the ladder. Jason ragains his balance, only for Chris to grab Jason’s head and smash his face into the top of the ladder. Chris looks down the ladder, and immediately releases his grasp. Jason looks to see Brandon jump over the top rope. Brandon runs up the rungs of the third ladder and grabs Jason as he leaps over the first ladder, pulling Jason off the ladder and bringing him crashing fifteen feet with a flip piledriver.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - CLICK CLICK BOOM!

Greed - FIFTEEN FEET HIGH!

Chris stares in shock at the two men laid out below. He reaches up and grabs the title, unlatching it, then sliding down the ladder an raising it in the air. Brandon gets to his feet, and the referee hands him his FTW and NLWF tag titles.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners, and the new NLWF Tag Team Champions….BRANDON MACDONALD and CHRIS MATTHEWS!

Greed - Brandon Macdonald cost Jason the tag belt!

Cornell - Are you kidding me? Chris was kicking Jason’s ass the whole time!

Greed - Regardless of how you saw it, Chris and Brandon are the tag champions of NLWF, and Brandon and Anna are the champions of FTW.

Anna emerges from behind the curtain, the FTW tag title ver her shoulder, and a microphone in her hand.

Anna Macdonald
Chris, Brandon, congratulations.

Chris nods, and looks over at Brandon, who slings one of his tag belts over each shoulder.

Anna Macdonald
However, I suppose the victory is going to be a little bittersweet.

Greed - That’s never good.

Chris stares at Anna, frowning.

Anna Macdonald
You see, because Death-Angel incapacitated Corey, and Corey is still the XXX Champion, you aren’t able to take your title match against him before the end of the year. And with Tim Patrick challenging him at Majority Rules, it looks like you won’t be fighting him then either.

Cornell - CHRIS IS GETTING SCREWED AGAIN!

Greed - Chris has won two singles title matches in his career, both in the independents, but both also by disqualification. He’s never held a singles belt.

Anna Macdonald

However, you’re the number one contender, and we won’t take that away from you. We are, however, going to change the belt. At Majority Rules, you will be fighting for a title, but instead of the XXX Title, as planned, you’ll be competing for the No Limit Title. In fact…both you and Jason will be competing for your titles. In the same match.

Chris laughs, looking at Jason, still laid out in the ring.

Greed - Chris has won two matches against Jason now, in two weeks.

Cornell - Anna’s about to make it three!

Anna Macdonald

At Majority Rules, the fans pick the stipulation. Will it be…a Blood, Pride, and Death match for the No Limit and Legends titles? An Undisputed Elimination match, for the No Limit, Legends, and Dream Titles? Or will it be a Hawk’s Nest, for all three belts? The fans pick the stipulation, but no matter what, it’s going to be a triple threat. Jason Hawk against Death-Angel against Chris Matthews!

Anna looks at Chris standing in the ring, to Jason, laid out at Brandon and Chris’s feet, to the hole in the platform where Death-Angel had gone crashing through.

Cornell - Wonder who’s gonna win that one…

Anna Macdonald

Right…anyway…that leaves us with one more issue to attend to, and that’s the main event of the night. Ruben and Brandon, you two will be fighting in the Grand Prix-

“Shark Ethic” by Most Precious Blood plays, causing the crowd to cheer. Anna stops and turns to see Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walk out onto the stage next to her.

Cornell - YES! I knew it was all a joke! Nick Ridicule isn’t really leaving!

Ashley hands Nick a microphone, and Nick smiles at the crowd around him, then looks at Anna.

Nick Ridicule
Those two will be fighting in the Grand Prix…against my replacement.

Greed - Nick may be retired, but he only lost one match! He gets a replacement, just like Slayer and KID did!

Anna Macdonald

Your replacement?

Nick smirks, and looks at Ashley at his side.

Nick Ridicule
Majority Rules, someone gets to take my place in the Grand Prix, and I’m giving that chance to Ashley.

Anna Macdonald
Because that worked so well last time, right? Or did you forget that the last triple threat between Brandon, Ruben, and Ashley, it was her that was retired?

Nick Ridicule
I also remember that the only loss Brandon has on his record was handed to him by that same girl that’s fighting him at Majority Rules.

Cornell - Both very true statements. Brandon and Ashley are 1-1 to each other. Majority Rules will be the tiebreaker.

Greed - Unless Ruben wins.

Cornell - What?

Anna Macdonald
That’s all well and good, Nick, but I think you’re forgetting a key factor.

Nick Ridicule
The stipulations for the fans to vote in? Name them.

Anna Macdonald
You think you’re so smart? Fine. Majority Rules, Ashley will compete, just as you wanted. As for the stipulation? It’s going to be a ladder match…

Cornell - Ruben’s favorite match.

Anna Macdonald

…an Ultimate Submission match…

Greed - Brandon invented the match himself, and it involves scoring a submission on four different body parts, then a final fifth submission wherever you want.

Anna Macdonald

And since you want Ashley in the match so bad? Brandon will get the chance to get rid of her the same way she got rid of you…in the End Game!

Cornell - Damn!

Greed - And even if Ashley or Ruben win, they still have to beat Brandon one more time in the double elimination!

Cornell - What a show to kick off the new year!

Greed - That’s all we have tonight, but now, the power is in your hands! Fans pick the matches, and we’ll be right back here to kick off the new year with Majority Rules!

The screen fades to black showing Brandon and Chris in the ring, Brandon staring up the ramp at Ashley, Nick, and Anna on the stage.

FIGHT THE WORLD
Copyright 2010
Where the best in the world
FIGHT

Chris Matthews
Chris Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down