NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10

Go down

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Empty FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10

Post by Nick Ridicule November 24th 2010, 6:31 pm

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 FTWarena

The show fades in on the ring, where Anna Macdonald is standing. Behind her are three, black sheet covered, display case stands. She smiles proudly and brings the microphone to her mouth.

Anna Macdonald
They said FTW wouldn’t survive without the NLWF name to carry it to the promise land. However, after defeating NLWF in the television rating last week, NLWF has been sold. Last week we thought Tommy Cornell would put his shares on the line against my husband, but it turned out he had already sold the shares to Ashley Matthews.

“FTW!” “FTW!” “FTW!” “FTW!” “FTW!” “FTW!” “FTW!” “FTW!”

Anna Macdonald
I’ve been asked by Nick Ridicule to give a state of the NLWF address. Nick is now the majority shareholder of the NLWF, with Ashley holding the other half of the company. While Nick would love to bring the NLWF back with the FTW style, we’ve all agreed that FTW deserves to finish the Global Takeover tour, before any decisions are made on the future of NLWF. So as of right now, the No Limit Wrestling Federation is closed until further notice.

Christian - Rick Christian here with Tommy Cornell and John Greed, calling tonight’s action.

Cornell - I can’t believe it, two years of NLWF action just to be shut down a week after Bad Company achieves the dream!

Greed - More like the nightmare, FTW proved last week that it’s not about the letters of the company, but about what happens in that ring.

Anna Macdonald
Now that that’s over, we can move on to relevant business. Nick hasn’t arrived to the arena yet, but my husband is here with an announcement! So everyone give it up for Brandon Macdonald!

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Camera focuses in on the top of the stage, where Brandon Macdonald is walking out, wearing a suit and holding all his championship belts. He smiles as he looks out at the crowd, then he walks down the ramp.

From Bosworth Field to Pointe Du Hoc
Stalingard and the siege of York
The bloody turf of Gallipoli
Had no effect on the killing spree

Brandon enters the ring and embraces Anna with a hug, then a kiss. He looks at the podiums behind them with a smile, then is handed the microphone.

Brandon Macdonald
It feels so good to be here for Fight the World wrestling. Last week was one of the best nights of my entire life. WE put on a great show with some of the top fighters in the entire world and FTW was born! Tonight though I’m out here for a much different reason, that reason is the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles.

Brandon Macdonald holds up the tag team titles, then drops them on the mat and shakes his head.

Brandon Macdonald
In the No Limit Wrestling Federation, then Undisputed Tag Team titles were a complete joke. So while talking to Nick during the week, we agreed it was the best idea to un-unify the tag team titles. So now..

Brandon Macdonald turns around and pulls the sheet off of two of the podiums, revealing new tag team titles.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 FTWTagTeam2

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 NLWFTagTeamTitle

Brandon Macdonald
The FTW and NLWF Tag Team Titles. Since I’m not allowed to defend any of the NLWF titles in FTW, we’ve un-unified the tag team titles. Not only that, but next week the Legends of the Fall pay per view event will continue as planned. That will give me a chance to defend my NLWF titles against the winner of Nick Ridicule versus Corey Casey tonight.

Christian - Brandon is forgetting that he has a big challenge against Ruben Ricardo León later tonight.

Cornell - He should be fighting The Notorious K.I.D but he was attacked last week in the parking lot by Death-Angel, following the show. That would have never happened if FTW had someone with some authority!

Greed - Brandon Macdonald is the best wrestler in the world today, he’ll run right over Ruben no problem, just like he would have destroyed KID tonight, if Death-Angel didn’t do it first!

Brandon Macdonald
No Anna has an announcement.

Brandon Macdonald gives his wife the microphone.

Anna Macdonald
Thanks. The Notorious K.I.D was viciously attacked last week by Death-Angel, after he had requested KID bring back the No Limit Championship. While the choice is up to The Notorious K.I.D whether to bring the belt back or not, he is the Undisputed Rising Star Champion. Well, WAS I should say, because we’re replacing that belt.

Brandon Macdonald pulls the sheet off the final podium, revealing the Legends Championship.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 LegendsChampionship

Anna Macdonald
We don’t have any “Rising Stars” because once you’re a member of FTW, you’re a star. To fight here, means you’re good enough to fight anywhere against anyone! So now the Rising Star Championship will become the Legends Championship! The five title defense stipulation will still apply. If the champion can defend five times, he’ll get a unification match for the Undisputed Title AND a championship case to be used anytime for one year.

Christian - Legends Championship can only mean one thing, RATINGS!

The lights in the arena shut off.

Cornell - or DEATH-ANGEL!

Greed - The man who took out the Legends Champion last week, following the show.

Fire explodes from all six corners of the ring and the lights come back on. Death-Angel stands in one of the corners, facing Brandon Macdonald. Anna Macdonald hides behind her husband as they stare at Death-Angel, the Dream Championship on his shoulder. On his other shoulder is a black belt bag.

Christian - One of the great legends of this business, the largest fighter ever. Tommy, you have to fight him later on, what are your thoughts?

Cornell - My thoughts are, “Is he putting that Dream title on the line against me?” I would love to take that belt he didn’t earn away and show him what it’s really like to defend the title five times.

Greed - As Nick Ridicule says, “keep your words soft and sweet, because you may have to eat them” You are biting off a lot more, than I think you can chew.

Death-Angel brings a microphone to his mouth.

Death-Angel
I have been a part of this business for an every long time. I have seen the best, I have fought the best, I have lost and beaten the best. You are an every good champion Brandon, but you are no Nick Ridicule! Last week, we took each other to hell and back. He unleashed something inside of me that I haven’t felt since the last time I fought him.

Christian - and we witnessed that with the attack on KID.

Cornell - I can’t believe I can actually understand what the hell Death-Angel is saying. Usually it’s like he’s talking with marbles, or babies in his mouth!

Greed - Babies Tommy? Really?

Death-Angel
KID is not a Legend. KID is a coward. He ran away from wrestling when things weren’t going his way and I do not respect him at all. But I didn’t do what they are saying I did. It was HIM! He told me when he returned that KID didn’t change a single bit. He’s still a coward. He deserves to be removed. I realized HE was right and I wont stop him from taking over anymore!

Death-Angel opens the bag and pulls out the No Limit Championship. He looks at the belt, then touches the nameplate that reads “The Notorious K.I.D” He drops the belt on the ground and starts to shake as he stares down at it.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 NoLimitTitle

Death Angel stomps down on the belt, shattering the front of it with his massive boot. He stomps it again and again, then finally stops and smiles.

Death-Angel
KID was no champion. I was the first No Limit Champion ever and I didn’t get my chance to hold the title every long. That’s why WE are proud to announce..

Death-Angel reaches into the bag and pulls out a new belt.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 NoLimitTitle-1

He stares at it for a few seconds, then holds it up for the crowd. He drops it down onto his other shoulder, then brings the microphone to his mouth.

Death-Angel
I am the new No Limit Champion and if KID doesn’t like it he can come and try to take it from me! But he wont, because he knows if he fights me, it’ll be his last fight ever. Because he wont have to fight Death-Angel! He’ll have to fight the Syco-Angel! One who is more powerful than ever imagined!

Death-Angel turns his focus to Brandon Macdonald, then he points at him.

Death-Angel
One who will defend the Dream Championship, defend the No Limit Championship, then come after YOU!

Death-Angel begins to laugh manically.

Death-Angel
And I wont be alone…

He turns around suddenly as The Notorious K.I.D flies off the top of a ladder on the platform ringside. He soars down into the ring and cross bodies Death-Angel knocking him down. The Notorious K.I.D quickly stands up and starts to stomp Death-Angel.

Christian - KID IS HERE! I thought for sure Death-Angel ended his career last week!

Cornell - Guess he took a page out of Death-Angel’s book and no sold!

Greed - He’s not moving like himself though, he seems hurt.

The Notorious K.I.D quickly exit’s the ring and climbs to the top of the ladder. Brandon Macdonald walks over and stands in front of Death-Angel, blocking The Notorious K.I.D on the ladder.

Christian - The champ wont let KID drop a swanton down on Death-Angel.

Cornell - He was part of the plan that changed the world, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Greed - Not only that but Brandon was originally scheduled to fight KID tonight.

Death-Angel escapes the ring with the No Limit and Dream titles. He walks across the platform, then up the ramp, looking at the ring. The Notorious K.I.D slides down the ladder and enters the ring, then shoves Brandon Macdonald, who quickly pushes him back. The Notorious K.I.D runs past Brandon Macdonald and grabs the Legends Championship, then leaves the ring and runs after Death-Angel already on the stage.

Christian - KID is going after Death-Angel who now not only attacked him, but he destroyed a piece of history, the first ever No Limit title.

Cornell - Good riddance, that belt stopped being awesome once Chuck Matthews lost it. CHUCK WE MISS YOU BUDDY! I WISH YOU WERE HERE!

Greed - Speak for yourself, this has been some of the most entertaining wrestling in half a year.

Cornell - It’s so true what they say, you don’t know what you’ve got, till it’s gone. Sad

Death-Angel waits for The Notorious K.I.D at the top of the ramp, but once he gets there the lights shut off. They quickly turn back on and Death-Angel has disappeared. The Notorious K.I.D looks around, then turns to look over his shoulder to the ring. The Notorious K.I.D shakes his head then looks at the Legends Championship and smirks, before walking backstage.

Brandon Macdonald
If you want to fight, you know where to find me!

Brandon Macdonald stares toward the stage, then turns around and walks to the middle of the ring to check on his wife.

Brandon Macdonald
That put me in a bad mood. I consider Nick Ridicule sort of a mentor to me in wrestling, the same way I’ve been a mentor to him in Mixed Martial Arts. He’s never steered me in the wrong direction and I’ll never do that to him. If he’s taught me one thing though, it’s to never let people walk on you! Something I’ve been known to do in the past. Since meeting Nick, I’ve kicked more ass than ever before and each week I get more and more aggressive. This has brought out the best in me and even though I’m the champion, I’m still hungry like I don’t have a thing!

Christian - No one has risen as fast as him, he’s a sure win for rising star of the year!

Cornell - HE’S NO CHUCK MATTHEWS! I fought him last week and I can tell you from experience that he’s overrated!

Greed - He beat the hell out of you! You didn’t even get a move in!

Cornell - ERRONEOUS!

Brandon Macdonald
In FTW it’s a champions choice who he defends the title against and even though I defended the belt last week, I want to do it again!

The fans cheer wildly and Brandon Macdonald sorts through his belts and holds up the Fight the World Championship. He nods his head with a smile on his face, looking at his wife who cheers with the crowd.

Brandon Macdonald
My first rivalry in wrestling was with Ruben Ricardo León! He disrespected me and I didn’t do anything about it, until we fought for the Golden Crown title. That belt is now the FTW Championship and I don’t think I ever made Ruben pay for disrespecting me! Our first match was a close one, a war! Tonight wont be! Tonight is going to be a massacre! I’ll put the Fight the World Championship on the line, if he puts his mask on the line!

Christian - That’s a huge challenge to start off this show!

Cornell - Of course he’ll make a challenge like that, Ruben was in a war last week and Brandon was in an easy match.

Greed - HE FOUGHT YOU!

Cornell - ERRONEOUS! ERRONEOUS TO THE MAX!

Ruben Ricardo León
Hold on!

Ruben Ricardo León steps out onto the stage, shaking his head.
Ruben Ricardo León
Brandon, amigo, why do I have to put my mask on the line against you? We already fought in a match where my mask was on the line, and I didn’t lose.

Brandon Macdonald
You didn’t win either!

Ruben Ricardo León
I can’t put my mask on the line against you though, because I can only defend my mask once against someone.

Brandon Macdonald
That’s bullshit and everyone knows it! You’re just making excuses and these people didn’t pay to see that, they paid to see fighting!

Ruben Ricardo León
And we will, just not for my mask. Sorry amigo, I have to decline.

Brandon Macdonald shakes his head inside the ring, a disappointed look on his face.

Brandon Macdonald
You’re afraid. Fine. You talk about fighting for honor and all that garbage! I’ve never liked you Ruben and tonight I’m going to end this little rivalry once and for all!

Christian - That’s the main event here tonight, it just wont be a Mask versus Title match.

Cornell - Because Brandon is afraid to put the belt on the line unless Ruben has something to lose!

Greed - What the hell are you talking about? He’s the one who made the challenge!

Cornell - ERRONEOUS AGAIN!

Greed - STOP SAYING THAT!

The show fades from Brandon and Anna Macdonald in the ring to the opening logo and video.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Seperator

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 FTWGlobalTakeover

The show comes back to Nick Ridicule entering the building, holding his FTW Tag Team Title, he drags two bags behind him then stops and looks at the entrance door. Ashley Matthews quickly enters, holding the NLWF Tag Team Title. She hurries up to him, then steps to her tip toes and kisses him on the cheek.

Nick Ridicule
Ready for the Duo of Destruction reunion?

Ashley Matthews
It’s so long overdue, I can’t wait!

Nick Ridicule
Well wait no longer, we’re here and that means we’re the Duo of Destruction right now!

Ashley Matthews claps her hands together as they continue to walk into the arena together.

Nick Ridicule
This is going to be a night we remember forever.

They grab hands and continue to walk in as the shot cuts to the Global Takeover stage. Fireworks suddenly erupt from the stage, shooting up into the air before taking off down the ramp. Fireworks go off at all four corners of the platform before fire shoots out of all six ring corners.

Christian - Welcome everyone to FTW Global Takeover, the second event in FTW history! We are live from Berlin, Germany bringing you tonight’s action on HBO! The Review, Rick Christian here to call tonight’s action, thanks to the sellout of the NLWF to FTW.

Cornell - It was a sad week on Revolution and I was stuck in a lawless hell! Welcome everyone to asinine anarchy, because that’s exactly what this show should be called!

Greed - Will you stop your bitching! Ask anyone and they’ll tell you that the FTW show last week was way better than Revolution 40! The Bad Company perfect world was a fluke, it was non existent, now it’s over!

Christian - Regardless of what your opinion is, the fact remains NLWF is now dormant, while FTW is red hot off the heels of a successful debut event!

Cornell - WHATEVER!

Greed - Someone is sour! Well let me give you some Jason Hawk advice…

Cornell - You want me to eat Twinkies?

Greed - GET OVER IT!

Christian - GUYS! GUYS! Please! We are all such good friends, why can’t we all just get along? Can’t we all call this show and have a good time?

Cornell - …. Yeah… I guess so…

Greed - I know I can, I love FTW!

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and gentlemen, WE ARE LIVE! From Berlin, Germany for an exciting night of fighting! The opening contest will be a triple threat match! Introducing first…

Bruce Buffer points his card at Matt Biggars, then he spins quickly to point it at Flex Rogers.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner. This man is a Hybrid style fighter! Standing 6 feet and weighing in at 195 pounds. From Puerto Rico! Making his FTW and professional wrestling debut… FLEX ROGERS!

Christian - Flex Rogers is also known as The Cannabis Kid, he is making his professional wrestling debut here tonight. One thing I enjoy most about FTW is we’ve got talent from all over the world.

Bruce Buffer
His opponent, FIGHTING out of the blue corner! He is a Hybrid-Brawler! Standing 6 foot 4 inches and weighing in at 222 pounds! From Aurora, Illinois! Making his FTW debut... MATT BIGGARS!

Cornell - I’ll give FTW a little bit of credit, just because Bruce Buffer is an amazing ring announcer.

Bruce Buffer
And the final challenger, FIGHTING out of the white corner! He is a High-Flying fighter. Standing 6 foot and weighing in at 210 pounds! From London, England! Making his FTW and professional wrestling debut… ALEX ANDERSON!

The referee walks to the center of the ring and points at all three men, then calls for the bell.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Match
Flex Rogers [vs] Matt Biggars [vs] Alex Anderson

[Ding Ding Ding]

Flex Rogers and Matt Biggars start talking. Flex Rogers pulls out a join and dangles it in front of the face of Matt Biggars who stares at it, his mouth agape. Felix Rogers reaches into his pocket and pulls out a lighter, then blazes the joint. He takes a few puffs and passes it to Matt Biggars.

Christian - Are they smoking the devil’s lettuce?

Cornell - I should see if they’ll smoke me out, I sure could use it if I’m going to get through tonight’s action…

Greed - Where are you going?

Tommy Cornell leaves the announcers table and climbs up to the platform. He hurries over to the ring and leans over the ropes, then motions for Matt Biggars.

Tommy Cornell
Puff puff pass! You’re hogging it!

Matt Biggars passes the join to Tommy Cornell, who takes a few drags before handing it back to Matt Biggars. Alex Anderson walks over and holds his hand out. Matt Biggars and Flex Rogers look at him and start laughing.

Christian - This is the most bizarre start to a match I’ve ever seen…

Cornell - FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 33425 This is the best start to a opening match EVER!

Greed - Feeling better about the show now?

Cornell - We’ll see about that, I’ll tell you when all twelve ring corners go back to six.

Matt Biggars hands Alex Anderson the joint and he takes a puff, then begins coughing uncontrollably. Flex Rogers and Matt Biggars look at each other, then at Alex Anderson.

Christian - I think he coughed at the peace offering from Flex Rogers, that’s highly disrespectful!

Cornell - Poor little virgin lungs.

Greed - Flex and Matt don’t like Alex coughing, they look upset.

Flex Rogers charges at Alex Anderson, then he jumps hooking his arm around his head, bringing him down with a bulldog. Flex Rogers quickly stands up and runs to the ropes. He springboards off the third rope, then off the top rope, springboarding off with a moonsault. Flex Rogers lands on Alex Anderson, then lands a few punches.

Christian - This match is underway now after a smoky start. In FTW Triple Threat matches have no count outs, no disqualifications, and unlike the Grand Prix, no rounds.

Flex Rogers points at Matt Biggars, who walks over and lifts Alex Anderson off the mat. Flex Rogers runs to the ropes and springboards off the second rope, bouncing off with a phoenix splash, taking Alex Anderson down hard.

Christian - Flex Rogers clearly skilled in the art of high flying.

Cornell - He’s also skilled in the language of the deal!

Greed - Bring Matt Biggars pot and he’ll be your friend forever!

Flex Rogers stands up and ducks out of the way of a head kick thrown by Matt Biggars. Flex Roggers shoves Matt Biggars to his back, sending him to the ropes. Flex Rogers quickly follows Matt Biggars to the ropes and dropkicks him to the back, sending him over.

Christian - Biggars sent over the ropes, out of the ring to the platform!

Cornell - I’m tripping balls, that had to have been laced with something!

Greed - This could give Rogers the chance he needs to get the victory over Alex Anderson!

Flex Rogers looks at Alex Anderson laid out. Flex Rogers quickly lifts Alex Anderson, then connects a wheelbarrow dragon suplex on him in the middle of the ring. Flex Rogers stands up and runs to the ropes, then jumps over landing on the ringside platform.

Christian - Looks like the cannabis kid himself is going to go for something big here!

Cornell - He calls that suplex the BREAKABITCH! Pretty nice move..

Greed - That move seems to be the one that sets up whatever he’s planning!

Flex Rogers grabs the top rope and springboards up to it. His feet are grabbed and pulled out from under him, sending him straight down, chest first across the ropes. He bounces off and towards the ramp, where he’s clotheslined by Brandon Macdonald.

Christian - What the hell!?

Cornell - IT’S THAT DAMN BIGGIE MAC!!!!

Greed - He’s attacking one of the newest members of FTW!

Brandon Macdonald lifts Flex Rogers to his feet and puts him in position for a pile river. Brandon Macdonald flips over Flex Rogers and forces him to moonsault into a piledriver onto the platform.

Christian - FLIP PILEDRIVER!

Cornell - HOLY SHIT BALLS!

Greed - The champ added a sick new move to his arsenal!

Brandon Macdonald stands up and looks at the camera on the crane. He smiles and flips it off as he backs up the ramp. He turns around and walks backstage. Matt Biggars stands up on the platform holding the back of his neck. He looks around, then looks into the ring at Alex Anderson laid out.

Christian - You don’t think…

Greed - I do! I think Brandon Macdonald just helped Matt Biggars win this match!

Matt Biggars looks around, then he grabs the top rope. He springboards up and flips into the ring, rotating 420 degrees, landing on Alex Anderson with a knee to the face. Matt Biggars quickly pins Alex Anderson.

Christian - 420 Splash!

The referee drops down to count.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christian - Matt Biggars wins thanks to Brandon Macdonald!

Cornell - I don’t think anyone won that match, not the wrestlers, not the fans, no one!

Greed - Despite how he won, he still did win. Although it might not move anyone up in the rankings, a controversial match like this can only lead to something bigger.

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, by pinfall, MATT BIGGARS!

Flex Rogers enters the ring holding the back of his head and neck. He grabs Matt Biggars, who is holding his arms up celebrating, and he spins him around.

Christian - Looks like we’re gonna have some fireworks here.

Cornell - They’ll probably just smoke each other out and call it a good day.

Greed - Matt is saying he had no idea Brandon would interfere.

Matt Biggars and Flex Rogers talk back and forth in the center of the ring as the show cuts to sponsor advertising.

Ashley Matthews is seen backstage, talking with Matt Biggars. She smiles, and continues on her way, walking through the hallway, stopping only to say hi to TJ Tilli as she goes. She stops at the vending machine and pulls a dollar from her purse. She’s about to put the bill in, but a hand covers the slot, and Ashley turns to see Corey Casey.

Corey Casey

Ashley.

Ashley Matthews
Corey.

Ashley pushes Corey’s arm off the machine, and tries to put her money in, but Corey grabs her wrist, and pulls it away.

Corey Casey

I’m going to make this real simple for you. Stay away from my match tonight.

Ashley Matthews
And postpone mine and Nick’s reunion even more? Yeah, right.

Corey growls, and grabs Ashley by the face, and pins her to the wall before getting in her face.

Corey Casey

You listen to me, you stupid little cunt. You get within so much as fifty feet of that ring tonight, and I’ll personally see to it that you spend the rest of this year in a hospital bed. Won’t be able to pull Nicky’s strings then, will you?

Ashley is shaking, but doesn’t respond. Corey smiles, not releasing his grasp.

Corey Casey

Tonight, Nick and I are finally going to have our historic encounter, one on one. I will not have this moment stolen from me by some manipulative little bitch with an undying thirst for attention. You stay out of my business, Matthews.

Ashley Matthews
Fuck you.

Corey releases her, and she tries to escape, but Corey catches his arm into her stomach, and pushes her back against the wall, putting his arms of either side of her so she can’t escape.

Corey Casey

What’s the matter? Not so bold without your “great protector” around to save you? Let’s face the facts here, Ashley. Without your precious lapdog, you’re nothing. You always have been nothing, and without him, you will always be nothing.

Ashley avoids eye contact with Corey, but her eyes are beginning to turn red.

Corey Casey

You need him so you can stay in the spotlight. It’s in your blood. Matthews need that constant attention, or they know they don’t mean anything. But before, that was okay, wasn’t it Ashley? You got the spotlight you can’t live without, and Nick was winning matches, and giving the credit to you, where you just sucked it all up like the greedy little whore you are.

Corey smiles as Ashley’s eyes start to water.

Corey Casey

But now it’s different, isn’t it? He’s gone an entire year without you, and he can still get the job done. And you know that, don’t you? You know fully well that you need him far, far more than he needs you. In fact…all you really are is a parasite, sucking his success, and sharing the spotlight you don’t deserve. You don’t love him at all, do you?

Ashley Matthews
SHUT UP!

Her voice cracks, and a tear rolls down her cheek. Corey laughs.

Corey Casey

Aww, it’s crying! I guess it has feelings after all! Of course, it’s only crying for itself...

Ashley Matthews
Shut up, Corey.

Her voice is weak. Corey smiles and leans in closer to Ashley, getting in her face. Two pairs of arms grab Corey’s shoulders and jerk him away from Ashley. Corey steps back and sees Rick Christian and Johnny Electric.

Rick Christian
Typical Corey Casey. Girl tells him to stop, and he keeps right on going.

Johnny Electric
There a problem here Corey?

Corey looks at New OWN, and turns back to Ashley, to see Tim Patrick standing next to her. Tim gets in Corey’s face, glaring furiously at him. Corey takes a step back, and Ashley retreats, where Matt Biggars and TJ Tilli stand and hug her to keep her safe. Corey looks at the men surrounding him, all glaring at him, looking ready to fight. Corey turns his attention back to Ashley, who avoids eye contact with him. Corey sneers, looking at Ashley.

Corey Casey

Got yourself a little army to save your skin? Little girl gets around, don't you? You’re more like your pathetic father every day.

He shoves past Rick and Johnny, walking off down the hall.

Tim Patrick
You okay, Ashley?

Ashley shakes her head and runs off in the opposite direction, burying her face in her hands. The show cuts to the arena.

Cornell - It feels like it’s been a long time since we’ve called a match together partner.

Greed - Don’t call me partner, I’m still pissed at you about the last few months.

Cornell - Oh come on! I thought we were past tall that already!

Greed - You thought wrong! Now shut up about it cause it’s time to watch my NEW broadcast partner kick some ass!

Bruce Buffer
The following contest is a TAG TEAM……

Rick Christian walks over and puts his hand over the microphone, stopping Bruce Buffer from saying anything else. Rick Christian takes the microphone from his hands and points to the corner. Bruce Buffer scurries over to the corner. All the lights in the arena shut off but a single spotlight that shines on Rick Christian.

Rick Christian
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…. You are about to witness the FIRST EVER Tag Team Match in FTW history! It makes perfect sense that this match is starring two individuals who need no introduction, but will be given one ANYWAY!

Greed - I love when he does this!

Rick Christian
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…. Introducing first TO MY RIGHT, standing in the red corner! From Los Angeles, California! Standing 6 foot 2 inches and weighing in at 238 pounds! HE IS THE HIGH FLYING….EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELECTRIFYING! DEATH DEFYING… Tag Team specialist… THE ONE, THE ONLY, JOHNNY ELECTRIC!!!

The spotlight shifts over from Rick Christian to the corner where Johnny Electric stands with his hands on his hips, looking off into the distance. Johnny Electric puts his hand over his eyes, creating a visor as he looks out into the crowd at the cheering audience.

Rick Christian
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…. His tag team partner for this evening…

The spotlight moves over to Rick Christian. As it shines down on him, he looks down to the mat, his eyes closed.

Rick Christian
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…. I hail from the LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!

Rick Christian walks to one of the corners and steps up onto the second rope, holding both his hands up. He steps down and walks back to the center of the ring.

Rick Christian
I weigh in tonight…at ONE-HUNDRED and NINETY-FIVE POUNDS…

Rick Christian walks to a different corner and climbs up to the second rope, stepping up.

Rick Christian
Ladies and gentlemen…I am…

Rick Christian jumps off the ropes and lands in the middle of the ring, where he drops to his knees and holds the microphone close to his mouth.

Rick Christian
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Rick Christian stands up and points to the blue corner, where a red light shines down on Knife to Know you and Jasper Rayne.

Rick Christian
PREPARE TO BE OWNED!

Cornell - They already were!

Greed - Now they are going to get owned in the ring, like they were owned on the introductions!

The referee calls for the bell as Rick Christian tosses up the microphone, letting it get lifted away above the ring.
Johnny Electric and Rick Christian [vs] Knife to Know you and Jasper Rayne

[Ding Ding Ding]

Rick Christian runs and quickly springboards off the bottom rope, to enziguri kick Knife to Know you to the back of the head. Rick Christian stands up and shoves Jasper Rayne out of the ring, then grabs Knife to Know you by his head and DDT’s him down.

Cornell - We saw earlier tonight, for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON, the tag team champions un-unify the belts.

Greed - They did it because the state of the NLWF is unknown right now, so in order to be able to defend the belts in FTW, they needed to separate them.

Rick Christian lifts Knife to Know you to his feet and walks him over to the red corner. Rick Christian makes the tag to Johnny Electric. Rick Christian steps back with Knife to Know you and lifts his arm. Johnny Electric springboards off the top rope and dive into the ring with a kick to the face of Knife to Know you.

Cornell - These guys could be serious contenders for the Tag Team Titles, I would love to see them OWN the champs!

Greed - I feel bad for whatever team has to fight Brandon and Nick first.

Johnny Electric waits for Knife to Know you to stand up, then he whips him to the ropes. Knife to Know you rebounds off the ropes into a spinning wheel kick from Johnny Electric. He hit’s the mat, then he kips back up to his feet and super kicks Jasper Rayne as he springs into the ring from the outside.

Cornell - POWER SURGE SENDS JASPER’S HEAD SOMEWHERE IN THE AUDIENCE!

Greed - What an amazing kick!

Rick Christian leaps over the ropes and catches Jasper Rayne with a shining wizard knee to the face. Rick Christian lifts Jasper Rayne to his feet and dumps him over the ropes, sending him falling to the platform.

Cornell - I give that shining wizard FIVE STARS! These guys work so well together as a team!

Greed - They are destroying these guys, but keep in mind Knife and Jasper have no tag team experience together.

Rick Christian points at Johnny Electric who backs into the corner. Rick Christian looks to the outside of the ring at Jasper Rayne laid out. Rick Christian snaps an imaginary photo with his hands, then drops down to his hands and knees. Johnny Electric runs across the ring. He steps on the stomach of Knife to Know you, then to the back of Rick Christian, where he jumps over the ropes. Johnny Electric sentons onto Jasper Rayne, then stands up and pounds away on his chest.

Cornell - I’ve never seen Johnny so CHARGED!

Greed - Please don’t start with those!

Rick Christian stands up inside the ring and starts to motion for Knife to Know you to stand up. Knife to Know you slowly gets to his feet. Johnny Electric springboards off the top rope, into the ring where he sunset flips Knife to Know you.

Cornell - Trying to take him down for that pin!

Greed - But Knife to know you is staying on his feet!

Rick Christian runs to the ropes and springboards off the middle rope with a missile dropkick to the face of Knife to Know you. The impact knocks him down into the sunset flip from Johnny Electric.

Cornell - The teamwork gets the pin!

Greed - Will it be enough?

The referee drops down and counts.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - New OWN wins! I give that performance two thumbs UP!

Greed - Impressive tag team victory in the first ever tag team match in company history.

Rick Christian holds up Johnny Electric’s hand, then lets it go. The microphone is lowered back into the ring where it lands in the waiting hand of Rick Christian.

Cornell - Here is one of the winners to tell us who won.

Greed - You know, I’m surprised, that Bruce Buffer is an amazing announcer, yet Rick still feels the need to do it himself.

Rick Christian
Here are your winners, the soon to be Tag Team Champions of the world! JOHNNY ELECTRIC AND RICK CHRISTIAN, NEW OWN!!

Cornell - The tag team scene has just been OWNED!

Greed - I can’t wait to see the future of the tag team division in FTW!

Cornell - With teams like New OWN, we should make a comeback in the tag team division.

Greed - No thanks, I’ve seen you wrestle recently.

New OWN leaves the ring and walks up the ramp toward the stage. The lights shut off in the arena. They turn back on and a black and white face painted man is lowered down into the ring from the rafters. He looks at Knife to Know you and walks over to him.

Cornell - THEFUCK IS HE?

Greed - I don’t know, maybe he’s part of the Red Triangle Circus that Knife loves so much.

The face painted man reaches into his trench coat and pulls out a blade. He drops down and carves a C into the face of Knife to Know you who is too weak to fight back.

Cornell - Knife is being knifed! OH THE IRONY!

Greed - This is what happens when you have a roster full of guys doing whatever they can to make a name for themselves in this industry. ANARCHY FTW!

The shot fades from the black and white face painted man inside the ring, backstage to Flex Rogers watching on a flat screen TV, near the interview area. He shakes his head, then he turns around to come face to face with Matt Biggars.

Matt Biggars
Listen, you have to believe me when I say I had no idea Brandon was going to interfere.

Matt Biggars brings his hand up, revealing a bong.

Matt Biggars
I do have an offer for you though.

Flex Rogers stares at the bong, then he looks at Matt Biggars who is smiling wide.

Flex Rogers
Which is?

Matt Biggars
We should team up together! Think about it, The Cannabis Kid and The Marijuana Messiah, teaming up to SMOKE the competition!

Flex Rogers
I don’t know.

Matt Biggars
Together we’ll become The Natural Bong Hitters! Our first order of action will be to take down Brandon Macdonald, who ruined your debut!

Matt Biggars holds out the bong and Flex Rogers looks at it. He takes it from him and puts his mouth over the top as Matt Biggars lights up the bowl. Flex Rogers blows the smoke all around and nods his head in approval.

Flex Rogers
I like the way you think!

Matt Biggars
Now we need to go look for Brandon Macdonald to question his!

They turn around and Brandon Macdonald is standing by, holding all of his title belts. The Natural Bong Hitters stare at him for a second.

Brandon Macdonald
You wont have to look very far.

Flex Rogers and Matt Biggars approach Brandon Macdonald who holds his ground, not moving a single bit.

Flex Rogers
What the hell were you thinking attacking me!? You caused me to lose my FTW debut!

Brandon Macdonald
So what are you going to do about it? Because the way I see it you can do one of two things. You can come after me, the number one ranked wrestler in the entire world, or you can go out and send your own message tonight, the same way I sent a message to you! You want a shot at me, work even harder now that I put you on the slow route! Work as hard as I had to work to get where I am today! Go out, send a message right back to me, show me you’re not a waste of time here in the FTW!

Brandon Macdonald looks at Flex Rogers, then at Matt Biggars. He smirks, then he turns his back on them and walks away, leaving them side by side as the show plays the schedule for HBO.

The show returns to Ashley walking into the locker room door, wiping her eyes. Nick immediately gets to his feet.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley, what’s wrong?

Ashley shakes her head, and Nick walks over to her, wrapping his arms around her.

Nick Ridicule
What happened?

Ashley looks at him, and wipes tears from her eyes again.

Ashley Matthews
Corey…

The locker room door swings shut, blocking out her words as the shot cuts to ringside.

Jason Hawk stares across the ring at TJ Tilli, an angry look on his face. TJ Tilli looks down nervously and the announcers are shown.

Christian - How did New Own do guys?

Cornell - You did great, but you fought Knife and Jasper, so a win isn’t saying much.

Greed - True, but you guys definitely made a point for number one contenders to the tag team titles.

Christian - Well, I’m just happy to perform…

Rick Christian is attacked from behind and pulled over the guardrail by Flex Rogers and Matt Biggars. They drop Rick Christian and begin to stomp him, then lift him up and throw him back over the guardrail. Rick Christian flips over the guardrail, hitting the table.

Cornell - The Natural Bong Hitters are under some kind of stoner rage! I knew this shit was laced when I smoked it! DO SOMETHING JOHN!

Greed - I’m pretty sure Rick can take care of himself.

Flex Rogers and Matt Biggars jump the guardrail and walks on opposite sides past the table. They surround Rick Christian who stands up looking at Matt Biggars. He’s hit with a big right had that sends him staggering around into Flex Rogers, who runs and clotheslines him down.

Cornell - The Natural Bong Hitters are taking the advice of Brandon Macdonald, they are trying to send a message to New Own!

Greed - A message loud and clear!

Matt Biggars and Flex Rogers each grab chairs. They wait for Rick Christian to get up, then throw the chairs at him. They run and jump, dropkicking the chairs into Rick Christian, sandwiching him between them. They stand over Rick Christian and stare down at him.

Greed - Here comes Electric!

Johnny Electric runs down the ramp, then around the ring on the platform. Matt Biggars and Flex Rogers jump the guardrail and escape through the crowd as Johnny Electric checks on his partner. Inside the ring, Jason Hawk runs and attacks TJ Tilli in his corner. The referee looks around, then reluctantly calls for the bell.

Undisputed Rising Star #1 Contender Match

TJ Tilli [vs] Jason Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk lifts TJ Tilli up in the corner and pushes him against the pad, grinding his forearm into his face. Jason Hawk whips TJ Tilli out of the corner, sending him across the ring, chest first into the opposite corner. TJ Tilli staggers back and Jason Hawk runs past him. Jason Hawk springboards off the ropes and moonsaults into a reverse DDT on TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Jason Hawk is on one of the biggest losing stretches ever seen. His only wins shave been in a tag team match thanks to Corey Casey, and by count out when Nick Ridicule missed the match where Hawk returned.

Greed - It’s been rough, but this is new, this is FTW! Right now Jason Hawk is zero wins and zero losses!

Jason Hawk runs to the corner and steps off the second rope. He jumps off the top of the corner pad and dives into the ring with a 450 splash, landing hard on TJ Tilli. Jason Hawk pins TJ Tilli.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk pulls TJ Tilli off the mat, up to his feet. Jason Hawk laughs and European uppercuts TJ Tilli, before sending him to the corner. Jason Hawk rushes in and steps up each rope. He jumps off the top rope and hits TJ Tilli with a kick to the side of the head, knocking him over the ropes, to the ringside platform.

Cornell - This is the most aggressive Jason Hawk we’ve seen in a long time, if he can keep up this kind of momentum, mixed with this attitude, he’ll be right back on track.

Greed - So many times people who have lost a step look to the past for answers, when the real answer is to just keep moving forward!

Jason Hawk stands up in the ring and walks to the center. He holds his hand up, pointed like a gun to his head. He looks to his left, to the outside of the ring where TJ Tilli is starting to get up. Jason Hawk runs to the ropes, then speeds across the ring. He jumps on the bottom rope and springs up to the top, then he jumps off at TJ Tilli and catches him with a hurricanrana that sends him up the ramp connected to the platform.

Cornell - TJ Tilli sent towards the stage with that snap suicide hurricanrana from Hawk!

Greed - Jason is looking around like he has some sort of evil plan.

Jason Hawk grabs the ropes, standing on the ring apron. Jason Hawk springboards up to the top rope, then he dives into the ring and grabs hold of the hovering camera on the crane. He swings around over the ring, then the ropes, then the platform, hanging on.

Jason Hawk
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cornell - Jhawk is using the crane as a prop!

Greed - Arguably the greatest and most innovative high flyer EVER!

Jason Hawk swings over the crowd, then releases the camera and does a shooting star press. He lands on top of TJ Tilli on the ramp, then quickly gets to his feet, holding his stomach.

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk lifts TJ Tilli to his feet, then runs with him and throws him over the ropes into the ring.

Cornell - The end is near, Hawk is seconds away from avenging the biggest upset loss of his career this year!

Greed - That’s the thing about all the major upsets from this year, the losers have always gone on to kick the shit out of the guy who upset them!

Jason Hawk springboards to the top rope, then double shooting star presses into the ring. Jason Hawk lands on TJ Tilli hard, then he pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Jason Hawk is now undefeated in FTW!

Greed - He was pissed off that he didn’t get to be in the Grand Prix, but with that win, he becomes Legends Championship number one contender!

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, by pinfall, Legends number one contender, Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk has his arm lifted by the referee. He quickly pulls it away and begins to stomp TJ Tilli. Jason Hawk exit’s the ring and jumps down off the platform. He looks around, then grabs a steel chair and hit’s the platform with it. Jason Hawk smiles.

Cornell - Apparently beating TJ Tilli in the match wasn’t enough, he wants to put him in a wheelchair! Ha!

Greed - This is the Jason Hawk we tried to bring out when we made him leader of The Syndicate!

Jason Hawk jumps up to the platform, then runs towards the ring. He jumps, in one leap, to the top rope, then jumps off and comes down with a massive chairshot to the stomach of TJ Tilli. Jason Hawk lifts the chair and hits him again, then drops down and shuts the steel chair on the neck of TJ Tilli.

Cornell - He’s going to end his career!

Greed - Jason seems to know exactly what he’s doing, like he had this preplanned before the match.

Jason Hawk steps out of the ring to the ring apron, then tries to lift himself to the top rope, but is stopped by The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - KID stopped him from springing into the ring where he surely would have killed Tilli.

Greed - Can you blame him? These Bad Company ass kissers came in here thinking they could just join FTW no punishment for what they’ve done over the last few months! I expect all the

Jason Hawk pushes The Notorious K.I.D, then tries to springboard again, but is stopped. Jason Hawk shoves The Notorious K.I.D, who reacts with a cutter.

Cornell - KID Cutter on Jhawk! You’re not the Dark Knights anymore jackass!

Greed - KID should have just minded his own business! Jason is now the Legends number one contender, he’s going to get his revenge!

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and removes the chair from the neck of TJ Tilli and helps him to his feet. They leave the ring and The Notorious K.I.D helps TJ Tilli up the ramp, as Jason Hawk begins to get up. He watches them leave with a disgusted look on his face, then he shakes his head. The show fades to the Legends of the Fall pay per view hype video.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 I_vote_lcap100/100FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Empty Re: FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10

Post by Nick Ridicule November 25th 2010, 2:59 pm

Global Takeover returns with The Notorious K.I.D walking alone backstage. He’s grabbed and spun around by Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk

What was that about? I was seconds away from ending the career of TJ Tilli!

The Notorious K.I.D

You don’t see anything wrong with that?

Jason Hawk

As much as I do with you killing Apollos last week! I WANTED TO DO THAT! You already got to kick his ass like twelve times! Tonight was my turn to remove one of the assholes who ruined NLWF!

The Notorious K.I.D

TJ Tilli didn’t do anything wrong, he was just with a bad group.

Jason Hawk

Oh I get it! It’s an Australian thing! Shadow Demon is dead and you think that you have to mentor this little douche, the way he mentored you! Is that it? WELL FUCK YOU KID! You’re a piece of shit who ran away when the company needed you! YOU’RE NOT A LEGEND AT ALL!

Jason Hawk grabs the Legends championship off the shoulder of The Notorious K.I.D.

The Notorious K.I.D

FUCK YOU JASON! You’re a piece of shit who ran away this summer, when the company needed you the most! YOU’RE NOT A LEGEND EITHER!

The Notorious K.I.D takes back the Legends Championship.

Jason Hawk

I’m more of a legend than you’ll ever be! All you ever did was ride Brenton Cyrus to success!

The Notorious K.I.D

YOU DID THE SAME TO NICK RIDICULE! You’re nothing more than his little sidekick!

Jason Hawk

That is total bullshit! I can’t wait until I get a shot at the Legends Championship! I’m going to beat you worse than anyone has ever beaten you! I’m going to destroy you and show everyone just how overrated you are! And at the end of the year, I’ll be the host of the award show where I’ll announce MOST OVERRATED WRESTLER OF 2010! GUESS WHO THE WINNER WILL BE!

The Notorious K.I.D

YOU!?!?

Jason Hawk

NO YOU IDIOT! I achieved all of my goals this year! I became the Undisputed Champion, GUESS HOW MANY TIMES!? THREE!!! I WON THE UNDISPUTED TITLE THREE TIMES!! I DID THAT! How many times were you the Undisputed Champion? OH YEAH YOU CHOKED AGAINST SHADOW DEMON OR AARON O’SHEA EVERTIME YOU GOT A SHOT!

The Notorious K.I.D

I was Undisputed Champion once…

Jason Hawk shoves The Notorious K.I.D.

Jason Hawk

When you cashed in a fucking briefcase! I’ve had to do that! I’ve never gotten to do things the easy way! I’m the biggest underdog to ever compete in wrestling, yet I HAVE ACHIEVED MORE THAN ALMOST ANYONE! I BECAME THE WORLD CHAMPION AND NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION TWICE THIS YEAR! That means not only did I achieve my goal of winning all the major titles, I DID IT TWICE!!

The Notorious K.I.D

I don’t have to listen to this!

The Notorious K.I.D tries to walk away but Jason Hawk grabs him and spins him around.

Jason Hawk

Your only major title reign was as World Champion, and during that time you were only winning fixed matches and while you got over pushed week after week! Brenton Cyrus let you beat him at War Games, everyone knows it, while I BROKE MY FUCKING BACK AT THAT SHOW! I’ve done more for this industry in one month, than you’ve done in your entire career! Where is my thank you? Where is the respect I deserve?

Cornell - This is the best shoot I’ve ever heard… That’s one pissed off bird.

Greed - This has been a long time coming.

Jason Hawk

Instead I’m labeled Ridicule’s sidekick? That’s how everyone thinks of me? You know why I can’t win a match? You know what changed about me? Because only a few months ago I was the number one wrestler in the world, only a few months ago I was main eventing pay per views and the future looked brighter than ever!

The Notorious K.I.D

What happened?

Jason Hawk

My girlfriend through the rise of my career, the person who was with me from the start of my rise all the way to the top.. Cheated on me with Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Ouch… I hate to say it but he’s right. Jason Hawk was one of the best until that show.

Greed - Everything he said was right, it’s about time Jason got all of this out in the open!

Jason Hawk

But I dumped that bitch and moved on now! Finally I’m back! What’s your excuse? Why haven’t you gotten back to the top? OH WAIT, I KNOW WHY! It’s because you never had IT! You were a fake who made it to the top, while I actually made it to the top on my own! I had something to lose, while you didn’t and you’ll never make it back! That’s what makes me Extraordinary and you Extra Ordinary! BEAT THAT!

Cornell - He stole that line from CHUCK MATTHEWS! MATTHEWS ENTERPRISES! I MISS YOU BUDDY! EVEN BC, sort of. PLEASE COME BACK!

Greed - Tommy, shut the fuck up. It sounds like you’re in love with him sometimes.

Jason Hawk

The sexiest man alive? alive has spoken!

The Notorious K.I.D explodes into laughter as a picture of Jason Hawk is show on the flat screen television behind them.

Jason Hawk

What the hell is so funny? It’s the truth! I was voted sexiest man alive? alive!

The Notorious K.I.D laughs again, even hard this time.

Jason Hawk

FUCK YOU!

Jason Hawk flips The Notorious K.I.D off.

Jason and Friend

The Notorious K.I.D points at the screen and laughs even harder. Jason Hawk turns around and looks at the screen.

Jason Hawk

OH COME ON! What the fuck is that!?

The Notorious K.I.D

Looks like five of you!

Jason Hawk

That was a long time ago! I’m the sexiest man alive? alive now!

Jason Hawk’s expression changes to one of shock. His mouth drops and eyes bulge.

Jason Hawk

THIS IS THE KIND OF DISRESPECT I’M TALKING ABOUT! I’m the sexiest man alive? alive!

Jason Hawk flips off the screen.

Jason and Friend

Jason Hawk

NO FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOU KID! I’m going to find whoever did that and I’m going to beat them to death!

Jason Hawk walks away and The Notorious K.I.D walks off in the opposite direction. The camera follows Jason Hawk who is grabbed by Nick Ridicule as he turns the corner. Nick Ridicule pushes Jason Hawk into the wall, holding him by his shirt.

Nick Ridicule
WHERE IS COREY?!?

Jason Hawk drops down, falling out of his shirt. He stands up and grabs Nick Ridicule by his shirt, then turns him around and pushes him into the wall.

Jason Hawk

WHO PUT THAT FATTY PICTURE UP OF ME!?!?

Nick Ridicule
I’m not in the mood for you stupid jokes!

Nick Ridicule pushes Jason Hawk’s hands off of him.

Jason Hawk

You mean you don’t know what I’m talking about? So it wasn’t you… I don’t know where Corey is, ask KID, he was hanging out with him last week! They killed Apollos… Slayer… Vampire Lord… Derek Wallace… Cornell… DA X FACTOR… Apollos together!

Nick Ridicule runs off in the direction of The Notorious K.I.D and the camera follows him. Nick Ridicule catches up to The Notorious K.I.D and grabs him. Nick Ridicule pushes The Notorious K.I.D up against the nearest wall.

Nick Ridicule
WHERE IS COREY?!?

The Notorious K.I.D

Uh… oh hai Nick! I don’t know, but maybe TJ does.

Nick Ridicule lets The Notorious K.I.D go.

The Notorious K.I.D

I’ll bring you to him.

Nick Ridicule
Lets go.

The Notorious K.I.D

Hey Nick, am I overrated?

Nick Ridicule
I don’t have time to be honest with you right now, lets go! All I can tell you is it’s never too late to be better than you are.

The Notorious K.I.D shrugs and leads the way. From behind a corner, Death-Angel steps out. He looks at the No Limit and Dream Titles, then begins to laugh as the shot fades to ringside.

Chris Matthews and Damon Synn stand in the corners waiting for the match to begin.

Cornell - This should be a great contest, especially considering Corey Casey is the XXX Champion.

Greed - Either would provide a great match against the champion. This will determine a number one contender.

Bruce Buffer
IT’S TIME! This is a one on one contest to determine a number one contender for the XXX Championship! Introducing first…

Bruce Buffer point his card at Damon Synn, then turns to point it at Chris Matthews.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner! He is a Savate and Judo fighter! Standing 6 feet and weighing in at 245 pounds. From Knoxville, Tennessee. CHRIS MATTHEWS!

Chris Matthews holds his arms up taking in the good reaction from the crowd.

Cornell - He’s no CHUCK MATTHEWS, but he’ll do, I guess…

Greed - Last week Chris Matthews won a battle royal at Revolution forty, that has put him in a good rank to start off in FTW.

Bruce Buffer
His opponent… FIGHTING out of the blue corner. He is a Powerhouse fighter. Standing 6 feet 10 inches and weighing in at 300 pounds! From El Paso, Texas, he holds a professional wrestling record of 37 wins with no defeats! DAMON SYNN!

Cornell - The highly impressive Damon Synn destroyed Matt Biggars last week to add another win to that amazing streak he’s on!

Greed - None of those wins matter now. He’s part of FTW where the best fighters in the world fight, the level of competition just went up tenfold!

Cornell - Listen, I’m the biggest Matthews mark around, but you can’t honestly tell me you think he has any shot against this monster who can’t be beat! Chris is what’s known as a journeymen.

Greed - Well that’s why they fight, to answer the question “what if?”

The referee calls for the bell.XXX Championship #1 Contender Match

Chris Matthews
[vs] Damon Synn

[Ding Ding Ding]

Damon Synn charges across the ring backing Chris Matthews into his corner. Chris Matthews hits Damon Synn with a well placed toe kick to the ribs but it doesn’t slow him down. Damon Synn shoves Chris Matthews back into the corner pad and chops him across the chest.

Cornell - They heard that in the cheap seats here!

Greed - All sixty-eight thousand are on their feet!

Damon Synn dives into the corner with a back elbow, driving it into the face of Chris Matthews. Damon Synn tries a clothesline, but Chris Matthews ducks under it and escapes from out of the corner. Damon Synn turns around into a back kick from Chris Matthews. Damon Synn pushes forward and grabs Chris Matthews by his throat.

Cornell - Someone tell Chris that those kicks aren’t working on Frankenstein!

Greed - He’s going to need to do something else, or Damon Synn is going to go thirty eight and zero!

Damon Synn lifts Chris Matthews up by his throat. Chris Matthews kicks Damon Synn to the chin and drops down. He hooks the head of Damon Synn as he falls and tries to pull him down for DDT. Damon Synn stays on his feet, then tosses Chris Matthews away from him. Chris Matthews lands on the mat stomach first.

Cornell - Way too strong, he has to weaken the big guy down a lot before he goes for moves like that!

Greed - That seemed like a desperation move, he had to go for it or he would have been choke slammed.

Damon Synn boots Chris Matthews to the face as he stands up, dropping him in the middle of the ring. Damon Synn lifts Chris Matthews to his feet and sets him up for a suplex. Damon Synn lifts Chris Matthews up and holds him.

Cornell - He’s going to let the blood flow straight to his head!

Greed - Although I can’t confirm thirty six of his victories, he’s showing so far that he can more thanhold his own.

Damon Synn brings Chris Matthews down with a brain buster, dropping him straight down. Damon Synn doesn’t break the suplex and he stands up, then lifts Chris Matthews up again. Damon Synn walks around with Chris Matthews, then jackhammers him down into the center of the ring.

Cornell - THIRTY EIGHT AND ZERO FTW!

Damon Synn pins Chris Matthews.

-1-2-

Chris Matthews kicks out.

Greed - Not that easy!

Damon Synn looks at the referee surprised, then stands up and grabs Chris Matthews by his throat, down on the mat. Damon Synn lifts Chris Matthews up to his feet, then up for a choke slam.

Cornell - Thanks for coming Chris…

Greed - He reversed it again!

Chris Matthews pushes off of Damon Synn’s head transitioning behind him. Chris Matthews locks in a sleerhold on Damon Synn who staggers around with him on his back. Chris Matthews releases the hold and backpedals to the ropes. He rebounds and drops down, tackling the legs out from under Damon Synn.

Cornell - Holy shit, I might enjoy watching Chris Matthews as much as I enjoy watching his brother!

Greed - Impressive reversal, followed by quick thinking to take the big man down!

Chris Matthews stands up and kicks Damon Synn to his face. Chris Matthews walks into the corner and looks at the pad, then he turns around. Damon Synn sits up, then he gets to his feet. Chris Matthews runs up from behind and shoves Damon Synn, sending him stomach first into the corner pad. Damon Synn staggers back out of the corner and Chris Matthews locks him in a belly to back position.

Cornell - COULD IT BE!?!?

Greed - THE FANS HERE WOULD SHIT THEMSELVES!

Chris Matthews lifts Damon Synn up for a German suplex and slams him down into the mat.

Cornell - GERMAN SUPLEX IN GERMANY! GERMAN SUPLEX IN GERMANY!

Greed - Huge German suplex on the three hundred pounder!

Chris Matthews crawls over and pins Damon Synn.

-1-2-

Damon Synn kicks out, sending Chris Matthews up into the air, landing on his feet.

Cornell - Powerful kick out!

Greed - Chris has got things going the way he wants, can he stay focused and keep this match going his way.

Chris Matthews runs to the ropes and jumps with a knee, landing it into the chin of Damon Synn. Chris Matthews stomps Damon Synn to the face, then to the chest. Damon Synn tries to grab the leg of Chris Matthews but he pulls away too quickly. Chris Matthews leg kicks Damon Synn as he tries to stand up, not allowing him to get to his feet.

Cornell - He’s chopping him down nicely.

Greed - You have to question the stamina of Damon Synn. Not only were all his matches against non FTW fighters, but if they lasted as long as his NLWF match last week, he’s not used to long fights.

Damon Synn gets to his feet, taking another kick to the leg as he does. He staggers back limping on his right leg and watches as Chris Matthews moves in. Chris Matthews shoots in on Damon Synn, faking a leg kick that causes him to drop his hands. Chris Matthews throws a jab instead and hits Damon Synn to the face, then throws a leg kick that connects.

Cornell - Great ring work, using his agility to move in and move out with precise and powerful striking!

Greed - This is a case of power and aggression versus tactics and technique! Right now technique is winning!

Chris Matthews jumps back out of range as Damon Synn throws two wild hooks. Chris Matthews moves in after the punches and lands another leg kick. Damon Synn grabs Chris Matthews and clinches him close. Chris Matthews side steps and places his right leg behind the legs of Damon Synn, then trips him down with an STO.

Cornell - That is some top of them line judo! I should bust out my judo later tonight against Death-Angel!

Greed - If you manage to judo throw Death-Angel I’ll give you a million dollars! You aren’t going to judo throw a six hundred pound man, Tommy!

Chris Matthews hits Damon Synn with an elbow to the face on the mat, then pins him.

-1-2-3

Damon Synn kicks out, a shocked look on his face.

Cornell - He was almost beat and he knows it!

Greed - He’s in a bad spot right now, this isn’t a Grand Prix match, he wont be saved by the end of any rounds in this match!

Chris Matthews stands up and soccer kicks Damon Synn to the face. Damon Synn covers up and tries to stand but Chris Matthews is quick to hit him with two leg kicks to his right knee. Chris Matthews steps in grabbing the right leg of Damon Synn. He turns and takes him down with a dragon whip, then spins around the leg and locks in a figure four leglock.

Cornell - That’s exactly how I used to lock people in the figure four!

Greed - Chris Matthews clearly came into this match with a near perfect strategy.

Chris Matthews pulls back on the figure four leglock. Damon Synn uses his arms to push towards the ropes, dragging Chris Matthews along. Damon Synn reaches up and grabs the bottom rope, causing Chris Matthews to immediately break.

Cornell - He should have held it on until the count of four from the official!

Greed - That’s what you would have done…

Chris Matthews hurries over to the ropes and jumps. He pulls himself down into a stomp to Damon Synn’s arm on the rope, then he steps into the corner. Damon Synn crawls up and starts to get to his feet. Chris Matthews runs and jumps on the back of Damon Synn, locking in a cobra clutch. Damon Synn tries to stand up but his leg gives out and he collapses to the mat with Chris Matthews on his back.

Cornell - He’s got the cobra clutch locked on and the damage he’s done throughout the match has weakened Damon Synn!

Greed - The Iron Cross could be the move that hands Damon Synn his first ever loss!

Damon Synn tries to push up but his legs slide out and Chris Matthews continues to pull back with the cobra clutch. Damon Synn rolls over and Chris Matthews puts him in a body triangle, with the cobra clutch still locked in.

Cornell - He’s not going anywhere now!

Greed - Normally he would be able to power out, but without his leg strength he’s in a really bad spot.

Damon Synn tries to pull Chris Matthews arm off his throat but it doesn’t budge. His eyes shut and he stops struggling. The referee checks Damon Synn, grabbing his limp arm. The referee waves his hands and calls for the bell, then grabs Chris Matthews arms, forcing the break.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Choked him out! Thirty seven and ONE!

Greed - Missed opportunity for Damon Synn, but Chris Matthews has pulled off a huge win!

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, by submission, the number one contender for the XXX Championship, Chris Matthews!

Cornell - Impressive victory over an unbeaten wrestler, Chris Matthews in the hunt for Championship gold!

Greed - Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews fought in match of the year last year, this year we’ll finish with Chris Matthews versus Corey Casey at some point for the XXX Championship.

Corey Casey runs down the ramp and enters the ring, dropping down in the corner. He runs out of the corner and spears Chris Matthews as he turns around.

Cornell - That son of a bitch! Corey Casey is such a hypocrite, he claims to hate Matthews, then he dates one!

Greed - ANTI-CHRIST IMPACT!

Corey Casey stands up and holds the XXX Title above his head, looking down at Chris Matthews. Nick Ridicule runs out onto the stage, then charges down the ramp. Corey Casey quickly escapes the ring and runs across the platform. He jumps off clearing the guardrail, then escapes through the crowd.

Cornell - Corey Casey may have signed a death wish tonight, he has to fight Nick Ridicule after attacking two Matthews! Verbally and physically.

Greed - Ridicule looks pissed off and we’re guaranteed he’ll get his hands on Corey Casey tonight!

Nick Ridicule points at Corey Casey who backpedals through the crowd. Nick Ridicule does a cutthroat motion as the show fades to advertising.

Global Takeover returns backstage where Damon Synn is destroying whatever he can get his hands on. He lifts a crate and throws it into a wall, breaking it into pieces. He continues to break things and shove things over, until he stops at the sight of Death-Angel.

Death-Angel
I’ve seen you fight and you are every good. But what you’re missing is the leadership of someone who has been through it all! If you join me and Carver…

The black and white face painted man steps up behind Death-Angel, looking at Damon Synn.

Death-Angel
I guarantee you we’ll be the most dominant team in history! Forever they will talk about the Angels of the Apocalypse! HE will be waiting in the ring after the destruction of Tommy Cornell! HE expects an answer.

Death-Angel walks past Damon Synn. Carver stares at Damon Synn for a few more seconds, then he follows Death-Angel. Damon Synn shakes his head and walks away. In the background, TJ Tilli sits on a bench, his face buried in his hands, with a steel chair on the ground in front of him. The shot zooms in on him.

TJ Tilli

Maybe I should just call it quits.

The Notorious K.I.D walks up to TJ Tilli.

The Notorious K.I.D

Have you seen Death-Angel?

TJ Tilli

Yeah…. He went that way…

Sadly, TJ Tilli points to the right. The Notorious K.I.D sits down next to TJ Tilli.

The Notorious K.I.D

What’s wrong?

TJ Tilli

I don’t think I’m very good. Without Bad Company around now, what if I go back to being a loser?

The Notorious K.I.D

You know, people tell me I’m not very good sometimes, but I just flip them off. You may have lost tonight, but it’s not too late to try to be better!

TJ Tilli looks at the chair and stands up. He lifts the chair up and folds it shut then nods his head and walks away. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and walks off to the right as the shot cuts to ringside.

Gunther and Tim Patrick stand in opposite corners, looking across the ring at each other.

Cornell - Gunther is Sunshine girlless!

Greed - Those girls took a savage beating at the hands of Corey Casey last week. What a sick fuck he is.

Cornell - Sick fuck, douche, we all have different labels for him.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and Gentlemen, IT’S TIME for the secondary bracket of the Grand Prix tournament! Introducing first…

Bruce Buffer points his card at Tim Patrick, then spins to point it at Gunther.

Cornell - Why does he do that?

Greed - Because he is a ring announcing god! Just like his brother, the guy that says “LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!”

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner. This man is a Sexual fighter! Standing 6 foot 5 inches and weighing in at 215 pounds.. From Malmo, Sweden! GUNTHER!

Gunther nods his head, looking out at the crowd, eyeing a few of the ladies.

Cornell - Former XXX Champion Gunther, he would love to get his hands on Corey Casey again, wouldn’t he?

Greed - A lot of people want to get their hands on Corey Casey right now, it’s like he’s trying to be the most hated man in wrestling again!

Bruce Buffer
His opponent, replacing The Slayer… FIGHTING out of the blue corner! He is a Mixed Hardcore fighter! Standing 5 feet 11 inches and weighing in at 232 pounds! From South Philadelphia. TIM PATRICK!

Cornell - This is going to be an odd match up, that’s for sure.

Greed - Four ten minute rounds, the winner of this will fight the loser of either Casey/Ridicule or Macdonald/León.

-FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX [Double-Elimination Bracket]-

Gunther
[vs] Tim Patrick

ROUND 1

[10:00]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tim Patrick claps his hands getting the crowd to join him. He walks to each of the corner and hit’s the pad as Gunther steps to the center of the ring and watches him. Tim Patrick moves in and ties up with Gunther. Tim Patrick bullies Gunther into the corner and drives a knee into his stomach. Gunther pushes away and escapes the corner, then tries to kick Tim Patrick to the balls. Tim Patrick catches the leg of Gunther and lifts him up for a spine buster.

Cornell - Kick to the balls attempt number one has been averted!

Greed - Tim Patrick knows that Gunther loves to give out STD’s, also known as Steel Toed Destroyer’s, a kick to the balls from he steel-toed boot!

Tim Patrick stands up, lifting Gunther to his feet by his arm. Gunther tries to kick Tim Patrick to the balls, but is whipped to the ropes. Gunther rebounds into a power slam from Tim Patrick, who quickly follows it up with a standing elbow drop.

Cornell - Interesting start to this match, Tim staying in close, keeping Gunther in positions where he can’t get kicked to the balls.

Greed - It only takes one STD to change your life and the match!

Tim Patrick lifts Gunther to his feet and throws him over the ropes. Tim Patrick leaves the ring and lifts Gunther to his feet on the platform, then takes him down with a DDT. Tim Patrick stands up and holds his right arm up as he walks to the edge of the platform, then drops down.

Cornell - These Grand Prix matches have no disqualification and no count out, I guess those are replaced by the rounds, or something stupid like that.

Greed - I’ve enjoyed it so far, Especially last week when we saw a few people get saved by the bell to end some rounds.

Tim Patrick grabs a chair and tosses it up to the platform. He grabs one of the media tables and turns it sideways, then climbs up to the platform. Tim Patrick watches as Gunther stands up, then moves in with a running clothesline to the back of his head. Tim Patrick lifts the chair and sits it down in the seated position near Gunther.

Cornell - Tim Patrick impressed the FTW audience last week with a win over Jasper Rayne and Knife to know you… I use the word impressed very lightly.

Greed - It was a great match and he won it, earning the wildcard that got him this match.

Tim Patrick lifts Gunther and drops him down face first onto the seat of the chair. Tim Patrick lifts Gunther again, this time bringing him down into the seat of the chair with a bulldog.

Cornell - Gunther could be doing the mustache blocks!

Greed - Suddenly you’re a believer in the power of the mustache?

Cornell - I believe what I’ve seen and Gunther has always come back after taking an opening flurry!

Greed - MUSTACHE FTW! Tim Patrick and his beard are looking dominant so far though.

Tim Patrick lifts Gunther and pulls him over to the edge of the platform. Tim Patrick looks off the edge at the table turned in position. Tim Patrick jumps and attempts a Frankensteiner. Gunther holds Tim Patrick up and holds up one hand, then waves his finger.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Gunther-no-no-o

Gunther

No No!

Gunther lifts Tim Patrick up for a power bomb and jumps off the platform, driving him through the table.

Cornell - SIT DOWN AND TAKE IT GUNTHER POWERBOMB! Amazing counter to the Frankensteiner!

Greed - Tim Patrick power bombed off the platform through that table! Gunther must have blocked the opening onslaught with his mustache!

[04:43]

Gunther pushes the legs of Tim Patrick off of him, then rolls over to his hands and knees. The referee start to count from inside the ring.

“1” “2” “3”

Gunther stands up, grabbing onto the platform to stay up.

“4” “5” “6”

Cornell - I forgot they could win by Last Man Standing rule.

Greed - Tim might be down and out.

Tim Patrick starts to get up. He grabs the guardrail and pulls himself to his feet. He leans over the guardrail looking out at the audience. Gunther steps over the broken table and delivers a swift kick to Tim Patrick’s balls.

Cornell - STD!

Greed - He caught him good!

Gunther puts Tim Patrick in a headlock, then punches him to the face. Gunther lifts his leg backward and kicks Tim Patrick to the balls. Gunther falls back with Tim Patrick, Russian leg sweeping him into the guardrail.

Cornell - Gunther has it going now, just like he’s done so many times.

Greed - He does the lay and pray, taking as many shots to the mustache as he can, before fighting back on a tired opponent.

Gunther stands up and kicks Tim Patrick to the face against the guardrail. Gunther lifts Tim Patrick up then tosses him back down into the guardrail so that the back of his head hits the pipes. Gunther looks out at the crowd, then poses for a few pictures.

Cornell - Fuck he’s cool and he kicks ass!

Greed - No, he kicks balls!

Gunther lifts Tim Patrick to his feet, then pulls him over to the platform. Gunther steps off the platform and lands a kick to the face of Tim Patrick, that sends him staggering back, flipping over the press table. Tim Patrick tries to sit up on the table, but he holds his face as blood starts to flow from his head.

Cornell - The steel toe must have busted Tim open!

Greed - He’s delirious and laid out on that table!

Gunther climbs up to the platform and looks at Tim Patrick on the table. Gunther holds his arm up, letting his sleeve slide down to reveal his elbow. Gunther kisses his elbow, then points out at the crowd. He points at Tim Patrick, then jumps off the platform.

Greed - GUNTHER IS THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN KISS HIS OWN ELBOW!

Cornell - I CAN’T DO IT! GOD DAMN IT! WHY CAN’T I KISS MY ELBOW!

Gunther drivers an elbow down into the chest of Tim Patrick, putting him through the table.

Cornell - Glamorous elbow drop!

Greed - Gunther might have taken Tim Patrick out in the first round!

Gunther stands up and looks at the clock.

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Gunther-no-no-o

[00:00]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - End of the round, Tim Patrick still has to get back into the ring though during the short round change.

Greed -You know what I love about FTW, the ring card girls!

Arianny Celeste holds up the round 2 card and walks around the ring. Gunther casually walks around the platform to the steps. He walks up the steps to the platform, then walks over and enters the ring. Gunther waits in his corner.

Cornell - Tim has to get up, this is the biggest match of his short career against a former champion!

Greed - He’s getting up, but will it be enough to convince the referee to let this match continue?

Tim Patrick stands up and staggers to the guardrail. He turns around, blood dripping from his face. Tim Patrick walks from the guardrail to the platform and lifts himself up. Tim Patrick stands up and claps his hands together, getting the crowd to cheer and applaud and he walks toward the ring.

Cornell - Alright, this guy has heart! That’s something I like to see!

Greed - We’re going to have a second round!

Tim Patrick enters the ring and walks to his corner. He looks across the ring at Gunther and gives him a wink.

Cornell - As if to say, “Nice shots, I‘m still right here!”

Greed - Gunther doesn’t seem impressed.

ROUND 2

[Ding Ding Ding]

Gunther runs across the ring and hits Tim Patrick with a knee to his stomach. Gunther attacks with straight punches, alternating hands as he connects on the chin of Tim Patrick, backing him into his corner. Gunther kicks Tim Patrick to the balls, then lifts him to the top of the corner pad.

Cornell - Gunther moves in with a flurry, knowing the end may be near for Tim Patrick!

Greed - He may have won the fight with the glamorous elbow last round, but time expired.

Tim Patrick tries to push Gunther away as he sits on the corner pad. Gunther hits Tim Patrick with an uppercut, then he steps up to the third rope. Gunther sets Tim Patrick up for a superplex, then lifts him over head and falls backward down into the center of the ring.

Cornell - Brilliant superplex from Gunther!

Gunther stands up and walks to the corner. He lifts himself to sit on the corner pad, then jumps off with a leg drop, landing down across the face of Tim Patrick.

Greed - THREE LEGGED LEGDROP!

Gunther pins Tim Patrick.

-1-2-3

Tim Patrick kicks out. Gunther stands up and walks to the corner. He lifts himself up to a seated position and looks out at the crowd.

Cornell - Everyone in this arena is eye fucking Gunther and right now he’s returning the favor!

Greed - He should focus more on finishing Tim Patrick, something he can’t seem to do.

Gunther jumps out of the corner and connects another leg drop on Tim Patrick. Gunther pins Tim Patrick, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Tim Patrick kicks out.

Cornell - Tim Patrick is a resilient gut, I’ll give him that.

Greed - He can take a beating and keep on eating!

Gunther lifts Tim Patrick to his feet, but is pushed away. Tim Patrick immediately attempts a fast paced spinning heel kick but Gunther is out of range and he barely misses. Gunther runs to the ropes and rebounds with an ass block, knocking Tim Patrick back to the ropes. Tim Patrick rebounds into a bicycle kick from Gunther.

Cornell - Tim Patrick tried the detonator but Gunther said “NO NO!” with that ass block combed into a bicycle kick!

Greed - Gunther is just a few steps ahead of Tim Patrick. You have to give Tim a lot of credit for staying in there and continuing to fight!

Gunther holds his arm up and the microphone is lowered down to his hand.

Gunther

What a sexy audience we have here tonight. Gunther loves Germany as much as Germany loves Gunther!

Gunther lets the microphone get lifted away, then he lifts Tim Patrick to his feet. Gunther kicks Tim Patrick to the balls then shoots him off to the ropes. Tim Patrick runs awkwardly across the ring and rebounds off the ropes into a knee to the stomach. Gunther lifts Tim Patrick up and drops him down with a gut buster.

Cornell - Week after week Gunther gets better and more impressive.

Greed - I agree, but the same can be said about almost everyone! The competition gets harder every week in FTW!

[05:05]

Gunther lifts Tim Patrick and pushes him into the corner. Gunther lifts the left leg of Tim Patrick and drops it over the ropes, then he grabs his right leg and does the same thing, leaving his legs spread open in the corner.

Cornell - OH NO!

Greed - Balls should never be that wide open with Gunther around!

Gunther steps into it and kicks Tim Patrick to the balls in the corner.

Cornell - Nothing but balls and corner pad!

Greed - Splattered balls on the corner pad!

Tim Patrick falls out of the corner, into a DDT from Gunther. Gunther quickly stands up and drags Tim Patrick to the center of the ring, then pins him.

-1-2-3

Tim Patrick kicks out.

Cornell - Despite having his balls busted, he still wont stop fighting!

Greed - If he can just make it to the end of the round, he’ll get a short chance to rest and regroup.

Gunther stands up and runs to the corner. He lifts himself up to sit on the corner pad, then he jumps off with a leg drop, landing down on Tim Patrick. Gunther stands up and stomps Tim Patrick several times before stopping with his foot on his chest.

-1-2-3

Tim Patrick kicks out.

Cornell - Gunther is starting to get frustrated, he doesn’t look like his happy go lucky and sexy self!

Greed - He’s realizing, just like we all are, just how tough Tim Patrick is.

Gunther stands up and spreads the legs of Tim Patrick, then drops a knee down into his balls. Gunther stands up and falls straight down again with another knee to his balls.

Cornell - The referee might want to end this thing, it’s only the second round and Gunther has more than like seriously injured that mans testicles!

Greed - He just has to last a few more minutes!

Tim Patrick kicks Gunther away from him, sending him to the ropes. Gunther rebounds and runs at Tim Patrick, then dropkicks him to the balls.

Cornell - Baseball slide dropkick to the balls!

Greed - That’s the weak spot of any man alive, and in a match where it’s no disqualification, nothing anyone can do.

Gunther lifts Tim Patrick to his feet and is poked to the eyes. Tim Patrick staggers back then hits Gunther with a fast paced spinning heel kick to the face.

Cornell - DETONATOR!

Greed - What a way to end the round!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Both men lay on the mat in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - What a finish to a round that was dominated by Gunther!

Greed - Like most of the guys who have fought Gunther, Tim Patrick was successful early on. But Gunther uses his mustache to block shots and it protects him from damage.

Gunther gets to his knees, then he stands up and walks to his corner. Tim Patrick crawls to his corner, then turns so he’s seated against the pad. Tim Patrick lifts himself up in the corner, then grabs his balls. He nods his head, then claps his hands, getting the crowd pumped up.

Cornell - Unbelievable! He’s ready for a third round!

Greed - So is Gunther, this is going to be great!

ROUND 3

[Ding Ding Ding]

Gunther and Tim Patrick meet in the center of the ring. Gunther tries a kick to the balls but Tim Patrick spins around taking the kick to the ass, then hits him with a punch.

Cornell - Spinning punch prevents the kick to the balls and drops Gunther!

Greed - Tim Patrick was able to take a bad beat down in the second round, now he’s fighting back!

Tim Patrick walks to the corner and lifts himself up to sit on the corner pad. He stands up on the ropes, then steps onto the corner pad and jumps off with a flying elbow. Tim Patrick lands an elbow down into the heart of Gunther.

Cornell - Flying elbow drop!

Greed - What a comeback he’s made after a war of a grand prix match!

Tim Patrick pins Gunther.

-1-2-

Gunther kicks out.

Cornell - Tim Patrick has taken back the advantage for the first time since the start of the match.

Greed - He’s got Gunther hurt and he’s staying on the attack.

Tim Patrick mounts Gunther and lands heavy punches down on him. Tim Patrick stops hitting Gunther and lifts him up to his feet. Tim Patrick backs Gunther into the corner, then lifts him up to sit on the corner pad.

Cornell - Tim Patrick has Gunther set up in the corner.

Greed - He could be looking for that frankensteiner again!

Tim Patrick steps up to the ropes, then jumps and catches Gunther with a frankensteiner, launching him out of the corner, down to the middle of the ring.

Cornell - Tim Patrick is going to pull of a huge wildcard upset!

Greed - From not in the Grand Prix, to beating the former XXX Champion!

Tim Patrick crawls out of the corner and pins Gunther.

-1-2-3

The referee stops his hand from hitting the mat as Gunther gets his shoulder up.

Cornell - Gunther someway, somehow kicks out!

Greed - What an amazing contest!

Tim Patrick looks at the referee shocked, then he runs his hand through his beard and stands up. Tim Patrick slaps his leg and motions for Gunther to stand up.

Cornell - He knows what he has to do, he has to land that kick!

Greed - The bomb is set, now he just needs to use the detonator!

Gunther stands up and staggers around. Tim Patrick throws a very fast paced spinning heel kick to the face of Gunther, but he catches his foot. Gunther kicks Tim Patrick to the balls and spins him around by his leg. Tim Patrick spins around into another kick to the balls, followed by a stunner from Gunther.

Cornell - GUNTHER STUNNER! With plenty of time left in this round!

Greed - Detonator was reversed so fast, nothing could be done to stop the stunner!

[5:15]

Gunther pins Tim Patrick.

-1-2-3

Tim Patrick kicks out.

Cornell - Unbelievable!

Greed - I thought it was over for sure!

Gunther pulls Tim Patrick up to his feet by his arm and pulls him into another stunner. Gunther stands up and walks to the corner, then lifts himself to sit on the pad. Gunther jumps out of the corner, driving an elbow down into the chest of Tim Patrick.

Cornell - Glamorous elbow!

Greed - That has to do it!

Gunther pins Tim Patrick, hooking both his legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - What a match! We were expecting the unexpected and we still weren’t prepared!

Greed - That was another great match, the first match of the losers bracket in the Grand Prix. Gunther is still very much in this tournament!

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, by pinfall, advancing in the Grand Prix, GUNTHER!

Gunther pulls Tim Patrick up off the mat to his feet. Gunther raises the right arm of Tim Patrick and the fans go wild.

Cornell - What a class act, it’s not often you see this after a match.

Greed - During the match it seemed like Gunther was insulted he was fighting Tim Patrick, but he gained some respect in that contest.

Gunther leaves the ring and Tim Patrick continues to taunt for the crowd. He claps his hands, getting the audience to join him. Tim Patrick steps out of the ring to the platform, then walks to the edge and stares out at the crowd.

Cornell - Still very new to the big leagues of fighting, but he’s got a good fan base, people like Timmy!

Greed - He may have lost tonight, but he put up an great effort and earned a lot of respect.

Tim Patrick jumps from the platform, to the guardrail, then he drops down into the crowd. Tim Patrick shakes hands with fans and stops to take a picture. He’s hit by a steel chair as the flash goes off.

Cornell - WHAT THE HELL!?

Greed - It’s TJ! TJ used the chair Hawk used on him, to make an impact of his own!

TJ Tilli hits Tim Patrick with the chair again. The fans surround Tim Patrick, blocking TJ Tilli from hitting him again. TJ Tilli backs up through the crowd. Tim Patrick stands up and pushes through his fans. He chases TJ Tilli through the audience as the shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walking down the hall.

Nick Ridicule
I’m going to make Corey pay for the things he said to you. I promise.

Ashley Matthews nods her head.

Ashley Matthews
I know you will. I just didn’t think something Corey said would be able to hurt my feeling so much.

Nick Ridicule
I’m going to hurt him. If he wasn’t with your aunt Jess, I would kill him tonight for the things he said to you. But just because he decided to dirty up the clean slate, I’ll have to make him pay.

Nick Ridicule stops and looks at Ashley Matthews. He smiles as he stares at her, admiring her.

Nick Ridicule
We’ll make him pay.

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews kiss.

Ashley Matthews
Duo of Destruction FTW!

Nick Ridicule
FTW! Hey, I needed to go talk to someone, can you find someone to talk to while you wait for me?

Ashley Matthews
I don’t need to be babysat.

Nick Ridicule
I know that, but I don’t want Corey Casey coming up, trying to bully you again.

Ashley Matthews
I’ll go talk to uncle Chris, see you soon.

Ashley Matthews kisses Nick Ridicule on the cheek and walks away. Nick Ridicule looks around, his happy expression turning into an angry one as the shot cuts to advertising.

The show returns backstage on Tim Patrick, standing by with Curt Wall.

Curt Wall
You were just in the biggest match of your short career, where you cam up just short against Gunther. What do you think?

Tim Patrick
What can IO say? I gave it my all, Gunther proved to be the better man tonight. I guarantee though that the next time we fight, I’ll be ready, I’ll avenge this loss for everyone who wanted to see me get a win tonight.

Curt Wall
Following the match, you tried to go out into the crowd like you did last week, but you were ambushed by TJ Tilli. What do you think about that situation?

Tim Patrick
He doesn’t have a match next week at Legends of the Fall and neither do I! If he wanted to fight me, all he had to do was make a challenge. Now I’m making the challenge! I challenge TJ Tilli to a Hardcore Hell match, where the fans bring the weapons! Anyone can attack someone when they don’t expect it, I want to see if you have what it takes when I’m staring at you from across the ring! When I’m in your face from bell to bell! When you hit me with everything you got, and realize it’s not enough! TJ Tilli started this, I’ll finish it!

Curt Wall
Some strong words from one of FTW’s newest stars. Lets send it back to ringside…

The shot moves from Curt Wall and Tim Patrick, to the right. It zooms in on Nick Ridicule talking to Death-Angel. Nick Ridicule holds out his hand and Death-Angel shakes it as the shot cuts to ringside.

Cornell - Ready to see me beat Death-Angel?

Greed - You wont be fighting Death-Angel, he said earlier that HE is back! That could only mean one thing, the return of the Syco!

Cornell - Give me a fucking break! I’m about to show everyone the difference between a legend and someone who has just been doing this a long time!

Greed - Break a leg.. Oh wait, The Syco will take care of that!

Tommy Cornell stands up and walks around the table. He walks up the steps to the platform with a microphone in hand, then he walks over and enters the ring.

Tommy Cornell
IT’S TIME!!!

Tommy Cornell looks at Bruce Buffer, then points for him to get out of the ring.

Tommy Cornell
The only thing it’s time for, is for me to show all of you that Death-Angel is nothing but a waste of size and space on this planet!

Greed - Tommy has always had this disease… Foot in mouth syndrome…

Tommy Cornell
I challenge Death-Angel for that Dream Championship he loves so much! That way when I beat him, I can show him what a real champion looks like!

The lights in the arena shut off, they come back on with a masked Death-Angel in the ring, holding the Dream and No Limit titles.

Greed - SYCO-ANGEL IS HERE! Look at that awesome new mask!

Syco-Angel looks at the Dream Championship and hands it to the referee who holds the title up.

Greed - He’s putting the belt on the line!

The referee hands the belt off ringside, then he calls for the bell.

DREAM Championship
-FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX [Double-Elimination Bracket]-

Death-Angel
[vs] Tommy Cornell

ROUND 1

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell runs across the ring and is kicked to the face by Syco-Angel. Tommy Cornell gets up, reaching into his pocket where he pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. Tommy Cornell swings and punches Syco-Angel to the face, but it doesn’t affect him.

Greed - That mask protected him from the blow.

Syco-Angel grabs Tommy Cornell by the throat with both hands, then he head butts him, knocking him down. Syco-Angel lifts Tommy Cornell into power bomb position, then he lifts him up and jackknifes him down.

Greed - Great power bomb, I have the feeling I’ll be calling the rest of tonight’s action alone.

Syco-Angel lifts Tommy Cornell up to his feet and grabs him by his throat. Syco-Angel lifts Tommy Cornell up high and choke slams him down into the mat. Syco-Angel laughs as he stands over Tommy Cornell.

Greed - This one is going to end fast.

Syco-Angel lifts Tommy Cornell up and punches him to the face.

Greed - KABLOOSKIE!!!!

Syco-Angel grabs the leg of Tommy Cornell and wraps it around his neck. He spins Tommy Cornell over locking in a stretch muffler submission hold.

Greed - HOLY SHIT! That’s the sickest submission move I’ve ever seen!

Syco-Angel sits down on the hold, with Tommy Cornell’s leg contorted over his shoulders.

Greed - This round just started, we’re not even halfway into it, and because this is now a title match, fifteen minute rounds!

Tommy Cornell reaches for the ropes but is in the middle of the ring.

Greed - The Syco Lock is unbreakable and it’s breaking Tommy in half!

Syco-Angel release the hold, dropping the leg of Tommy Cornell, letting him fall into power bomb position. Syco-Angel lifts Tommy Cornell up for a power bomb, then brings him down into a DDT.

Greed - Syco-Angel with The Angel of Darkness power bomb! Also known as the cliffhanger!

Syco-Angel pins Tommy Cornell.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - Easy title defense for Syco-Angel who is on the right path to defending the Dream title five more times!

Syco-Angel stands up and raises his hands. He is handed his titles and he places them on his shoulders. The Notorious K.I.D rushes down the ramp, then quickly flips over the ropes into the ring, where he hits Syco-Angel with a jumping forearm to his face.

Greed - KID is on the attack again! This time he’s attacking Syco-Angel though, the alter ego of Death-Angel!

The Notorious K.I.D hits Syco-Angel to the stomach, then he runs to the ropes. He rebounds and is intercepted by a shoulder block from Damon Synn.

Greed - The Notorious K.I.D was going for something on Syco, but Damon Synn stops him! I wonder if Synn has decided to join the Angels of the Apocalypse!

Damon Synn and Syco-Angel lift The Notorious K.I.D to his feet, then grab him by his throat. Syco-Angel and Damon Synn lift The Notorious K.I.D up and choke slam him down.

Greed - Payback is going to have to be put on hold!

Damon Synn looks at Tommy Cornell trying to get up, crawling toward the ropes. Damon Synn reaches down and lifts Tommy Cornell to his feet, then sets him up for a tombstone piledriver. Damon Synn jumps and tombstones Tommy Cornell down into the mat.

Greed - A rivalry that started months ago, between Death and Tommy, now culminates here tonight with the rise of the Angels of the Apocalypse!

TJ Tilli runs up the steps to the platform, then he springboards into the ring and dropkicks Syco-Angel away from The Notorious K.I.D. TJ Tilli stands up and ducks a clothesline attempt from Damon Synn. TJ Tilli springboards off the ropes and dropkicks Damon Synn.

Greed - TJ repaying KID for his help earlier!

Tim Patrick runs down the ramp and enters the ring. TJ Tilli turns around and is hit by a very fast paced spinning heel kick to the face.

Greed - Detonator from Tim Patrick!

Tim Patrick points down at TJ Tilli. He turns around and is lifted up to the shoulders of Carver. Carver runs and jumps, bringing Tim Patrick down with a death valley driver.

Greed - The other member of the Angels of the Apocalypse!

Syco-Angel and Damon Synn stand by Carver. They are raise their arms, then drop them. As they do, the lights shut off and the ring posts shoot fire. The lights in the arena fade back on. The Notorious K.I.D walks up the stage, staring at the ring.

Greed - The war has only just begun!

The Notorious K.I.D stops and shakes his head. He’s grabbed from behind and spun around, down with a spinning double underhook face buster. Jason Hawk stands up and points down at The Notorious K.I.D.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THAT!!!!!

Greed - Wings of time on the stage! Jason Hawk gets the last laugh!

Jason Hawk looks towards the ring where the Angels of the Apocalypse look back at him. The shot fades from Jason Hawk, backstage to Corey Casey walking down the hall with confident smile on his face. He stops as he sees Curt Wall.

Curt Wall
Can I get a word with you?

Corey Casey smirks and nods his head, then he walks over.

Corey Casey

I always have time for an interview…

Before Corey Casey can make it over to Curt Wall he’s grabbed by his throat and shoved over some crates.

Nick Ridicule
I’ll take it from here Curt.

Nick Ridicule runs and dives over the crates, then lands several punches to the face of Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule stands up, pulling Corey Casey to his feet and shoving him against the nearest wall.

Nick Ridicule
So this is what you want to do with a clean slate? You want to attack my girlfriend, your future niece! Or did you forget that you’re dating her aunt? What if the mother of your child heard you say those things to her niece? She would disown you faster than Chuck and Brenton combined! You have a choice Corey, just like everyone has a choice. I gave that too you when I brought you to the FTW! I gave everyone back freedom and the only law, is to be a lay upon yourself.

Nick Ridicule grinds his forearm against the face of Corey Casey, pushing him into the wall, not allowing him to move.

Nick Ridicule
When your law, affects my law though, I’ve got a big problem. I don’t care what you do to anyone else, I never have and probably never will. I have an understanding that people will have different relationships with people and it doesn’t have anything to do with me. However, when you do something that affects my girlfriend, my future family, I have a big problem with it. You had a clean slate with me and you ruined it tonight. So I want you to bring out the asshole who verbally attacked my girlfriend. I want you to bring out that douche you can’t seem to control. I want to fight him tonight in that ring, I want you to get out all that anger you’re holding onto to. That way I can kill it. You owe Ashley an apology..

Nick Ridicule release Corey Casey and takes a step back.

Nick Ridicule
If I have to, I’ll beat it out of you!

Nick Ridicule turns his back on Corey Casey and walks away. Corey Casey touches his face and shakes his head, a disappointed look on his face.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 I_vote_lcap100/100FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Ridicule November 26th 2010, 10:15 pm

Global Takeover returns backstage on Jason Hawk, a pissed off look on his face. He steps out of the arena and walks towards the production trucks, then enters one of them. The camera follows him.

“Ok switch to camera four… Is he coming in here?”

Jason Hawk

Yeah, I am!

Jason Hawk grabs the man in charge and throws him into the wall. He falls to the ground and Jason Hawk leans over near him.

Jason Hawk

Who did it? Who put those fatty pictures of me up on the monitor?

“I don‘t know…”

Jason Hawk

Let me ask you a question. Do you really want to get your ass kicked, for something someone else did? Cause I could easily blame you for it and be on my way!

“Ok, ok! It was Brandon Macdonald, he put the pictures of you up.”

Jason Hawk stands up and nods his head. The look of disgust on his face is replaced by Corey Casey. He is looking down at the ground in front of him as he walks through the hall on his way to the stage. Curt Wall approaches him cautiously.

Curt Wall

Think I can get that interview now?

Corey Casey stares down at the ground in front of him. He has a look of disgust on his face as he looks up at Curt Wall standing next to him, a big smile on his face and microphone in hand. Corey Casey looks back down at the floor, then gives a slight head nod.

Curt Wall

I was watching as Nick Ridicule gave you a big warning! What are you going to do?

Greed - He’s going to Corey Casey Rage Rampage and destroy FTW!

Corey Casey

He was right…

Greed - Wait, what?

Corey Casey

If Jess heard some of the things I said, who knows what she might think of me. I’ve been a monster as long as I could remember, but she changes that… I uh… I’m not really sure how to do this. I want to apologize to Ashley Matthews.

Corey Casey looks into the camera, his eyes slightly watered.

Corey Casey

I’m sorry about the things I said to you. Not only that, but I’m sorry Jessica Matthews. I’m sorry I let that side of me out. I’m also sorry, that I’m going to let that side of me out again. Nick Ridicule wants to fight the guy who said those things, and he deserves too.

Greed - Corey Casey is going to let “The Lord” out here tonight and Nick Ridicule will be looking to kill!

The opening riffs of Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begin to play, getting the crowd on its feet with a massive roar of cheers.

Greed - Oh shit… THE DUO OF DESTRUCTION IS BACK!!! Old theme and all!

On each side of the stage bleachers with a large chorus, in all white, stand and begin to chant, getting louder and louder. Finally they stop and the chanting is replaced by a sick guitar riff and the arrival of Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews on the stage. Nick Ridicule looks at Ashley Matthews at his side, then holds out his hand. She grabs it and he spins her around and dips her in front of him. Nick Ridicule kisses Ashley Matthews, then spins her back up and they walk down the ramp.

The bearer of burden returns with inability to cope with separation anxiety.
It remains to torture me until I breathe and don't scream.
It stays to chip away at me until I sleep and don't dream.

They make it to the platform and separate, walking around the ring on different sides. Nick Ridicule pumps his fist to the song as he walks around the ring looking at the crowd.

Roots from my feet sprung like barbed wire and serpent's tongue.
Rendering me still, a quadriplegic in an iron lung.

On the other side of the ring, Ashley Matthews walks around waving out at the crowd, a radiant smile on her face, as the fans cheer.

Roots from my feet sprung like barbed wire and serpent's tongue.
Rendering me still, a quadriplegic in an iron lung.

The Duo of Destruction meets at the other side of the ring. Nick Ridicule hands Ashley Matthews his tag team titles in exchange for a kiss, then he enters the ring.

On my back with scavengers above, The scent of carrion rotting love.

Nick Ridicule points at the tattoo on his back as he walks across the ring. He roars with the song and hammer fists the corner pad as he screams the words along with the song.

MASTER YOUR FEAR!

Nick Ridicule walks to another corner and hits it with three hammer fists as he screams with the song.

MASTER YOUR FEAR!

Nick Ridicule walks across the ring to the corner pad and hits it with three hammer fists along with the song.

MASTER YOUR FEAR!

Nick Ridicule walks to his corner where Ashley Matthews is standing on the apron. Nick Ridicule hit’s the corner with three hammer fists along with the words.

MASTER YOUR FEAR!

He leans over the ropes and kisses Ashley Matthews as the song ends.

Greed - This is going to be something special. One of those matches you never forget! It’s a real shame this match is four ten minute rounds.

The opening to Meet the Monster by Five Finger Death Punch begins to play throughout the arena.

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Greed - It must be old school night, cause now Corey Casey is coming out to his old theme!

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey Casey walks out onto the stage in long black robes, the XXX Championship on his shoulder. He smirks and walks down the ramp, soaking in the boos.

Well there's nothing you can say to me now
And there's nothing you can do to stop me
It's hard not to be a menace to society
When half the population is happy on their knees

I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm here settle it!

Corey Casey makes it to the platform and throws his robes off. Fire explodes from the stage and three crosses are lowered down. On the left cross, a dummy of Chuck Matthews. The middle cross is empty. The cross on the right has a Brenton Cyrus dummy crucified.

'Cause I can't take it anymore
I refuse to live this way
It's not that I don't care enough, it's not that I can't see
It's everything inside of me that won't let me be you
It won't let me be you!

Corey Casey points at the cross hanging above the stage, then he points at Nick Ridicule and enters the ring.

No, you ain't nothin'
And you'll never succeed
I know you think you're special,
but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey stands up on the ropes in his corner, looking at the stage, staring at the middle cross. Corey Casey steps down from the ropes and turns around to look at Nick Ridicule.

But you ain't nothin'!

Greed - In a weird sort of way, this is a dream match. Think about it, Nick Ridicule has never fought Corey Casey as the Duo of Destruction with Ashley. Corey Casey never fought Nick Ridicule one on one last year when he was The Lord of Salvation.

Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side then he flips Nick Ridicule off. Nick Ridicule continues to pace back and forth in his corner, looking at Corey Casey. He turns to Ashley Matthews and she puts his mouth piece in.

Greed - I’ve got goosebumps! This is the biggest match in FTW history so far!

Bruce Buffer

IT’S TIME! Four rounds in the Fight the World Grand Prix! Introducing first…

Bruce Buffer points his card at Corey Casey, then quickly turns and points it at Nick Ridicule.

Bruce Buffer

FIGHTING out of the red corner! This man is a Hybrid fighter. He stands 6 foot 3 inches and weighs in at 222 pounds. From Miami, Florida. He is one half of the FTW and NLWF Tag Team Champion, accompanied tonight by Ashley Matthews, NICK RIDICULE!

Nick Ridicule steps into the center of the ring with his arms formed as an X in front of him. He stomps his right foot down into the mat and brings his arms to the side, then screams his last name along with Bruce Buffer. Nick Ridicule backs into the corner with a grin on his face, revealing his “Death Before Defeat” mouthpiece.

Bruce Buffer

And his opponent… FIGHTING out of the blue corner. This man is a Hardcore Brawler. Standing 6 foot 5 inches tall and weighing in at 250 pounds. From South Boston, Massachusetts. He is the XXX Champion, COREY CASEY!

Corey Casey steps out of the corner to the middle of the ring, then he throws his arms out to the side. Corey Casey steps back into his corner.

Greed - This is going to be so fucking awesome!

Nick Ridicule takes his fighting gloves off and throws them out of the ring, exposing his taped fists. Nick Ridicule punches into his hand with each fist, then motions for Corey Casey to bring it on. The referee calls for the bell.
-FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX-

Nick Ridicule
[vs] Corey Casey

ROUND 1

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey run at each other and meet in the middle of the ring throwing punches. Nick Ridicule lands an over hook that catches Corey Casey on the jaw, but he quickly counters back with an uppercut. Nick Ridicule steps in and hits Corey Casey with a knee to the body, but has his throat grabbed.

Greed - DEATHCLUTCH!

Corey Casey lands a punch from the death clutch, but Nick Ridicule fires back with a body kick. Corey Casey pushed Nick Ridicule across the ring until they hit the corner. Corey Casey hits Nick Ridicule with another punch from the death clutch. Nick Ridicule leans back against the corner pad and double kicks Corey Casey to the chest, pushing him away.

Greed - Nice escape.

Nick Ridicule charges at Corey Casey and ducks his shoulder down. Corey Casey quickly ducks down and they both attempt a spear at the same time, cracking heads together. Both men stagger back out of the center of the ring, into their corners.

Greed - Casey went for Anti-Christ Impact while Nick went to tackle him and they crashed headfirst into one another.

Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey hold their heads, then looks across the ring at each other and charge. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a leg kick then a straight left, followed by a right hook that rocks Corey Casey, sending him staggering across the ring to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds off the ropes and hits Nick Ridicule with a shoulder block, sending them both down to the mat.

Greed - Back and forth, neither man can get a clear advantage over the other in the early going of round one!

Corey Casey stands up, while Nick Ridicule kips up to his feet. Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule both throw kicks, hitting each other to the face. Nick Ridicule goes down, while Corey Casey staggers back and gets caught up in the ropes.

Greed - Nick Kick from Nick Ridicule, big boot from Corey Casey, both men having the same move ideas at the same time.

Corey Casey uses the ropes to stand up. He runs and jumps, dropping a leg drop down on Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey stands up, lifting Nick Ridicule to his feet. Corey Casey runs Nick Ridicule to the ropes, then ducks under a Nick Kick. Nick Ridicule hit’s the ropes again and rebounds into a flying knee from Corey Casey.

Greed - Down goes Ridicule! Corey Casey drives his knee into the face and chest of Nick Ridicule!

Corey Casey drops down, hitting Nick Ridicule with a forearm to the face. Corey Casey pins Nick Ridicule, hooking the near leg.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out and immediately grabs the arm of Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule rotates around and locks Corey Casey in the Anaconda Crossface.

Greed - Ridicule reverses a pin fall, locking in the Anaconda Crossface! If you think about it, a pin fall counter is one of the best you can have, since EVERYONE goes for a pin.

[5:00]

Greed - Ridicule still has a long time to tap him out, however, I believe Corey Casey will die before tapping!

Corey Casey struggles and gets to his knees with Nick Ridicule pulling back on the hold. Ashley Matthews cheers from the platform, standing behind the ring post of the red corner. Corey Casey stands up with Nick Ridicule still on him, under his arm with the hold locked on. Corey Casey jumps and side slams Nick Ridicule down into the mat.

Greed - That’s one way to escape a submission. Not the most technical escape, but he uses brute strength to get the job done.

Corey Casey stands up and Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and shoves him, sending him into the corner. Nick Ridicule rushes in and Corey Casey hits him with a knee to the face out of the corner. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up to his shoulder, then turns around and drops him face first into the corner pad.

Greed - Snake eyes from The Lord Corey Casey!

Corey Casey runs to the ropes and rebounds fast, picking up additional speed. Nick Ridicule staggers out of the corner and Corey Casey jumps at him with a clothesline. Nick Ridicule catches Corey Casey and spins around with a power slam.

Greed - Ridicule with a snap power slam!

Nick Ridicule stands up and takes a step towards his corner. Corey Casey hooks his legs from the mat and trips him down. Corey Casey rolls back as Nick Ridicule falls and he stands up, locking in an elevated Boston crab.

Greed - WOW! Corey trips Ridicule and locks in the Asylum walls!

Corey Casey drives his knee into the back of Nick Ridicule with the hold locked on. Nick Ridicule reaches for the ropes but is close to the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs the left leg of Corey Casey and manages to slide forward out of the hold. Nick Ridicule reaches up and grabs Corey Casey by the hair, pulling him into a roll up.

Greed - HE’S GOT THE SMALL PACKAGE PIN!

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out and quickly stands up. He turns around as Nick Ridicule stands up and he boots him to the face. Nick Ridicule staggers back and hit’s the ropes, then rebounds forward with a Nick Kick to the face of Corey Casey.

Greed - These guys are going back and forth! Kicks to the face traded and neither man is going down!

Corey Casey staggers back to the ropes and rebounds forward. He runs and dives into Nick Ridicule, spearing him down to the mat.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!

Nick Ridicule lifts his right leg up and over the shoulder of Corey Casey, then transitions around, bringing him down face first into the mat, locked in an Omoplata shoulder lock.

Greed - YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Nick Ridicule locks Corey Casey in a crossface with the Omoplata still applied.

Greed - OMOPLATA CROSSFACE! Amazing after taking the impact of the spear! Ridicule is the kind of guy to take a move in order to hit a move, then he recovers after doing damage.

Corey Casey lifts his free arm, pushing himself up. He kicks with his legs and rolls over Nick Ridicule, breaking out of the hold. They both quickly get to their feet and quickly trade punches. Nick Ridicule hits three jabs and a right hook to the body, but pays for it as he takes a powerful two shot combo from Corey Casey to the face. Nick Ridicule steps back and hits Corey Casey with a kick to the body.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey jumps with a knee at Nick Ridicule who puts his arms up to block it. The impact sends him back to the corner and Corey Casey moves in throwing wild punches. Nick Ridicule puts his arms up to guard, then throws punches of his own.

Greed - These maniacs are fighting after the bell! Each of them landing hard shots, neither one backing down from the other!

The fans cheer wildly as Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule land stiff punches into each others face. The referee tries to separate them but doesn’t step into the mess of wild punches. He calls for the bell again.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule leans back and straight kicks Corey Casey under the chin. Nick Ridicule steps in with a spinning back fist, hitting Corey Casey across the face. Corey Casey staggers and Nick Ridicule moves in for the kill. Corey Casey throws a wild spinning back fist of his own, hitting Nick Ridicule to the face.

Greed - I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a brawl! This is like a televised street fight! Law against law, executioner against executioner! This is amazing!

Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule trade punches in the middle of the ring. Nick Ridicule lands a left hook on Corey Casey, but eats an uppercut in return. Corey Casey hit’s a head butt on Nick Ridicule but takes a super kick back. The referee calls for the bell again, then waves to the back for help.

Greed - Here come all the officials!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey grabs Nick Ridicule by his throat.

Greed - Death clutch!!!

Nick Ridicule locks his hands around the back of Corey Casey’s neck, locking in the muay thai clinch.

Greed - this is going to be bad…

Corey Casey hits Nick Ridicule with right hands to his left eye, punch after punch after punch. Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey face first into a knee. Corey Casey continues to punch away at Nick Ridicule as they stagger around the ring. Nick Ridicule jumps pulling Corey Casey into another knee to the face. Nick Ridicule hit’s a knee to his body, then lands another knee to his face. Corey Casey continues to batter the left side of Nick Ridicule’s face with his fist. Finally the officials enter the ring and grabs the two men, pulling them apart.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - If you thought that was exciting, UP NEXT IS ROUND TWO!!!

The officials push the men into their corners and keep them separated. Nick Ridicule is bleeding from a gash on his left eyebrow, while Corey Casey’s mouth hangs open, crooked. He spits blood down on the mat, then shoves one of the officials down to the mat.

Greed - I think he broke Corey’s jaw! That’s gnarly! I can’t believe these guys are going to keep fighting!

Nick Ridicule lifts himself up in his corner, sitting on the pad. He holds his arms out, then flips Corey Casey off. Corey Casey flips Nick Ridicule off and the officials step back to the middle of the ring.

Greed - A barricade of officials, keeping these two separated until round two!

Nick Ridicule looks at Ashley Matthews on the platform behind him and waves at her, then winks. He steps down and waves his arms up and down getting the crowd even louder.

Greed - I didn’t think it could get louder in here, but I was clearly wrong.

The referee looks at all the officials and holds his arm up. He calls for the bell and all the officials scramble out of the ring.

ROUND 2

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule run to the middle of the ring and throw punches again. Nick Ridicule lands three leg kicks to the left leg of Corey Casey, but is grabbed by his throat. Nick Ridicule reaches for the muay thai clinch but Corey Casey lifts him up and choke slams him down.

Greed - Ridicule was expecting the death clutch, but Corey mixed it up and choke slammed him.

Corey Casey lands some punches on Nick Ridicule against the mat, but he kicks Corey Casey away. Nick Ridicule up kicks Corey Casey to the jaw and stands up. Corey Casey holds his face as he staggers back. Nick Ridicule runs at him but is arm dragged over the ropes to the platform.

Greed - Corey creates some distance, keeping Nick Ridicule away from him as he tries to regroup and figure out how to beat him.

Corey Casey steps back, looking to the outside of the ring at Nick Ridicule.

Greed - Corey has that psychotic look on his face. As if he realized he can do anything g he wants in this match, yet he just spent an entire round fighting Ridicule’s kind of fight!

Nick Ridicule stands up on the ringside platform. He shakes his head and turns to face the ring. Corey Casey charges across the ring and dives over the ropes. He tackles Nick Ridicule down on the platform, then rolls off the edge, falling down to the arena floor.

Greed - Suicide dive from Corey Casey? That was amazing, but the momentum took him off the platform.

Ashley Matthews checks on Nick Ridicule on the platform. Corey Casey starts to get up on the arena floor. He looks around, then crawls over and grabs a chair. Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to the ropes. Nick Ridicule looks back to see Corey Casey stand up. Nick Ridicule pulls himself up to stand on the corner pad, then he jumps with a high elevation cross body, flying over the platform, then down at Corey Casey.

Greed - RIDICULE CAN FLY!

Corey Casey swings the steel chair and hits Nick Ridicule to the body with it, but still takes him down with the cross body. The falls to the cement arena floor, Nick Ridicule rolling into the guardrail.

Greed - Neither of these guys is going to have anything left next week for Legends!

Corey Casey starts to get up slowly, the chair still in his hands. He gets to his knees, then spikes it down into the ribs of Nick Ridicule against the guardrail. Corey Casey stands up and puts his foot against the face of Nick Ridicule. He grabs the guardrail, adding additional pressure.

Greed - Corey stepping on Nick’s face. I wonder if Corey is pissed that there is no access to under the ring!

Corey Casey walks over and clears one of the press tables. He lifts it and positions it from the guardrail to the platform, leaving it elevated off the arena floor. Corey Casey smiles and holds his arms out to the side, then walks over to Nick Ridicule.

Greed - We’ve seen Corey do this before, now he’s got it set up for Nick!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule off the guardrail, then he rolls him up onto the platform. Ashley Matthews stands nearby and yells for Nick Ridicule to get up. She cheers him on and gets the crowd to begin cheering.

Greed - Ashley should stand back, Corey is not responsible for what he does here tonight!

[5:21]

Corey Casey walks over to the steps and looks at them. He smiles then walks up them and leans down to pick them up. He lifts the steps up to the platform, then pulls the covering off of it to reveal the steel steps. He lifts them and brings them over to the table. Corey Casey puts the stairs down on the table, bridging the platform and guardrail.

Greed - He’s creating the stairway to hell! He wants to beat Nick Ridicule with his own weapon!

Corey Casey walks over and grabs Ashley Matthews by her arm. She struggles, then slaps him across the face.

Greed - BITCH SLAP! Right to the broken jaw of Corey Casey!

Nick Ridicule stands up and grabs the arm of Corey Casey, pulling it off of Ashley Matthews. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up to his shoulders into fireman’s carry position, then unloads back elbows up into his face. Ashley Matthews jumps off the platform down to the arena floor, then she slides a part of the platform open and crawls in.

Greed - Ashley had a secret compartment on the side of the platform!

Ashley Matthews crawls back out with a tank of gasoline, then stands up and runs over to the table. Nick Ridicule continues to elbow Corey Casey to his face in the fireman’s carry, but Corey Casey blocks him finally and slips out the back.

Greed - Casey escapes before Ridicule could send him through the stairway to hell!

Corey Casey shoves Nick Ridicule and he hit’s the outside of the ring ropes. Corey Casey dives forward at him with a flying knee and hits him to the face. Nick Ridicule grabs Corey Casey in mid air after taking the knee, and he suplexes him over the ropes, sending them both back into the ring.

Greed - T-Bone suplex after getting hit to the face by a huge knee!

Ashley Matthews lifts herself to the platform and takes the top of the gasoline tank. She lifts it and smiles, then pours the gasoline all over the table and stairs. Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey stand up in the ring. They both throw right hands and hit each other at the same time, sending the other staggering in the opposite direction.

Greed - I feel bad for whoever has to pick match of the year for 2010! This year has had some of the greatest wrestling action EVER! This match included!

Ashley Matthews looks inside the ring, holding a book of matches. Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey both stand upright, then they run at each other. Corey Casey throws a big boot at the same time Nick Ridicule throws a legsweep. He trips Corey Casey, sending him down to the mat.

Greed - Ashley knows she only has a short window of opportunity to light that table on fire! He has to time it just right!

Nick Ridicule stands up and runs to the ropes as Corey Casey gets to his knees. Nick Ridicule jumps and Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the face. Nick Ridicule quickly stands up and lifts Corey Casey into power bomb position. Ashley Matthews smiles and she lights the book of match on fire, then throws it onto the table. The bridge bursts into flames, lighting the top of the table on fire, engulfing the steps in a blaze of flames.

Greed - HERE WE GO! Stairway to hell is ready!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb, but he falls out the back. Corey Casey spins Nick Ridicule around and kicks him to the stomach, then sets him up for a power bomb. Corey Casey quickly lifts Nick Ridicule up for a crucifix power bomb.

Greed - HE’S GOING TO PUT NICK THROUGH HIS OWN WEAPON, WITH HIS OWN MOVE!!!

Corey Casey runs across the ring with Nick Ridicule lifted up in the crucifix power bomb. Ashley Matthews steps in front of the table on the platform and closes her eyes.

Greed - SHE’S WILLING TO HAVE COREY CASEY POWERBOMB NICK RIDICULE THROUGH HER, THROUGH THE TABLE!

Corey Casey grins evilly and throws Nick Ridicule over the ropes. Nick Ridicule holds on and backflips over the ropes, down to the ring apron. He quickly lifts Corey Casey up for a suplex, then drops him back into a crucifix power bomb position. Nick Ridicule turns around and kisses Ashley Matthews, then spins around her and crucifix power bombs Corey Casey through the stairway to hell.

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

Ashley Matthews opens her eyes and spins around to see Nick Ridicule looking down off the platform, at Corey Casey laid out across the ring steps, broken table beneath. Ashley Matthews joins Nick Ridicule at his side, then hugs him tight.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - Saved by the bell, but if Corey Casey can’t get back into the ring, he’ll lose this match!

Nick Ridicule kisses Ashley Matthews and she wipes some of the blood from his face. He turns around and walks over to the ring, then enters. Nick Ridicule stops in the ropes, then steps back out to the apron. Nick Ridicule walks over and jumps from the platform, down to the arena floor.

Greed - He’s not done yet!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up to his feet and leans him against the corner of the guardrail. Nick Ridicule motions for people to get out of the way, then he lifts the ring steps up off the broken table. Nick Ridicule throws them at Corey Casey, sending him flipping backward over the railing with the steps.

Greed - Ridicule sends the steps crashing into the already broken face of Corey Casey!

Nick Ridicule stares at the guardrail, then turns around and lifts himself up to the platform. He walks over to the ring and enters. Ashley Matthews stands on the ring apron near his corner, talking to him.

Greed - Corey needs to get back into the ring our it’s all over, I’m not sure how much leeway the referee will give him!

Corey Casey starts to move out in the audience, fans and security surrounding him and the steps. Corey Casey sits up slowly and grabs the guardrail. He uses it to pull himself up, then he leans over it for support. Rick Christian walks down the ramp, then around the ring. He walks down the platform steps and joins John Greed behind the table.

Christian - I’m back and ready to call the rest of this contest!

Greed - Feeling better?

Christian - Not really, but I got the match I wanted for Legends of the Fall, then I saw this match going on and realized I needed to come and save you from butchering it on commentary!

Greed - I was doing just fine.

Nick Ridicule jumps over the ropes, then runs and jumps off the platform. He pulls Corey Casey over the railing, then he lifts him up and rolls him onto the platform. Corey Casey crawls toward the ring, then falls through the ropes. Nick Ridicule jumps up to the platform and walks over the ring, then enters and stands in his corner.

Christian - I’m pretty sure he’s ready to fight!

Greed - What would give you that idea? The first forty plus minutes of this war maybe?

Corey Casey stands up facing his corner. Nick Ridicule looks at the referee and he calls for the bell.

ROUND 3

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and hits Corey Casey with double knees to the back. Corey Casey turns around falling out of the corner. He throws a fireball as he falls and it hits Nick Ridicule to the face, knocking him down.

Christian - Ridicule was set to attack, try to finish a badly hurt Corey Casey, but he wasn’t expecting the fireball!

Greed - How can you prepare for a fireball? It’s impossible, like being hit by a chair when you’re in mid air!

Nick Ridicule rolls around in the middle of the ring, holding his face. Corey Casey pushes up, then gets to his feet. He runs and drops a knee down into the face of Nick Ridicule and pins him.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule tries for the Anaconda crossface, but Corey Casey rolls through it, to his feet. Corey Casey runs to the ropes and rebounds with a kick to the face of Nick Ridicule on his knees, knocking him down. Corey Casey walks to the corner and climbs up to the third rope, holding onto the fourth. Corey Casey steps up to the corner pad and moonsaults off, landing on Nick Ridicule in the middle of the ring.

Christian - Casey calls himself a hardcore brawler, but the guy is skilled in so many aspects of wrestling. That doesn’t at all take away from the fact he’s the biggest douche bag ever.

Greed - Agreed. Corey can do it all, but he is without a doubt the biggest douche in history.

Corey Casey covers Nick Ridicule, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Christian - The moonsault isn’t enough to put Ridicule away.

Greed - I just had a though, we’re halfway through this match. What happens if no one wins by the end of round four?

Corey Casey stands up and looks around. He grabs the legs of Nick Ridicule and begins trying to turn him over for a Boston crab. Nick Ridicule stops him from turn him over, then throws punches from his back and hits Corey Casey to the face. Corey Casey leans back and slingshots Nick Ridicule, sending him across the ring, over the corer pad, headfirst into the top of the ring post. Nick Ridicule crumbles to the ringside platform.

Christian - I have no clue what happens after four rounds, but after that shot to Ridicule’s already damaged eye, this match might not make it past three!

Greed - The blood is really starting to flow now, not only that, but he’s on the outside of the ring, Casey’s territory!

Corey Casey sits up in the ring, then he stands up and holds his arms out to the side. He grabs his face and walks to the corner, then steps out of the ring to the platform. Corey Casey picks up Nick Ridicule and sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up and suplexes him down onto the platform and entrance ramp.

Christian - This round has been all Corey so far, ever since he used the fireball to start things off.

Greed - I love the Grand Prix, this Is a true fight, you can do anything!

[4:55]

Corey Casey sits up, then gets to his feet. He looks out at the crowd, then at Ashley Matthews standing on the platform near the ring, watching on. Corey Casey points at her, then he lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and DDT’s him down into the platform ramp.

Christian - They are getting close to the stage, I like how it’s all elevated at the same height from the stage to the ring.

Greed - You’re admiring the arena set up, during a match like this!?

Corey Casey drags Nick Ridicule to the stage, then he looks over the edge down at the cement arena floor. He smiles, then lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up for a suplex, then walks to the edge of the stage. Nick Ridicule falls out the back, landing behind Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule wraps his arms around Corey Casey and attempts a German suplex. Corey Casey back elbows Nick Ridicule to the face and he releases his grip.

Christian - Every fan in this audience just sighed because Corey prevented that German suplex.

Greed - Corey isn’t here to please the fans, he’s here to win a fight! This is the biggest fight of his life, no titles, no rules, no respect, this is about who is better and what would have happened if they fought last year, one on one!

Corey Casey turns around and runs at Nick Ridicule, then dives for a spear. Nick Ridicule sprawls, then he lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and throws Corey Casey off the stage, letting him fall down to the cement floor, landing hard.

Christian - COREY CASEY POWERBOMBED OFF THE STAGE! HE LANDS WITH A SICKENING THUD!

Greed - His back may be broken… Ridicule may have crippled him!

Nick Ridicule looks over the side of the stage down at Corey Casey laid out on the arena floor. Nick Ridicule sits down, then drops down from the stage to the floor. He walks over and lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then rolls him onto the stage.

Christian - This match easily could have been over, if Ridicule just would have let Casey get counter down and out.

Greed - He doesn’t want to do that, he wants to put an end to The Lord once and for all!

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the stage, then he lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up into the fireman’s carry position, then he walks over to the stage and begins to climb it.

Christian - Ridicule is climbing up the stage set up with Corey on his back!

Greed - He wants to kill him and he knows this could be the only chance he gets!

Nick Ridicule pushes Corey Casey off of his shoulders, up onto a platform next to the big screen. Nick Ridicule climbs up and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey hits Nick Ridicule with an uppercut, then he grabs him by his throat. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up and choke slams him off the platform down to the stage. Nick Ridicule crashes through the stage platform floor, leaving a large hole for Corey Casey to look down into.

Christian - OH MY GOD!

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey falls and sits against the titantron monitor screen. Ashley Matthews runs over to the hole and looks inside, searching for Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey smiles, then starts to climb down the stage set up.

Christian - All Corey Casey has to do is get back to the ring and the referee will end this match.

Greed - Without question! No way is Ridicule going to pop up out of that hole, run down to the ring, get in, and fight a fourth round! Not after being chokslammed ten feet down through the wooden stage!

Corey Casey drops down to the stage and looks at Ashley Matthews. He walks toward her and she jumps down into the hole, disappearing. Corey Casey looks down into the dark hole, then shrugs his shoulders and holds his arms out to the side. Corey Casey points at the cross and it’s lowered down to mid stage.

Christian - Casey is going to go back to the ring to win the match, then he’s going to crucify Nick Ridicule!

Greed - Right next to the Chuck and Brenton dummies!

Corey Casey walks across the ramp to the platform, then he enters the ring. Corey Casey points at the referee, then he stands in his corner, looking toward the stage. The referee looks toward the stage and shakes his head.

Christian - I hate to say it but Corey Casey may have beaten Nick Ridicule!

Greed - The Lord’s law won!? You’ve got to be kidding me! LONG LIVE THE LORD!

Ashley Matthews slides the opening to the left on the side of the platform, then she crawls out. Nick Ridicule crawls out behind her, then he stands up getting a roar of cheers from the audience.

Christian - HE’S BACK!

Greed - NO! I thought The Lord was finally going to rule over the kingdom!

Nick Ridicule steps up to the platform, then walks to the ring and enters, stepping into his corner. Nick Ridicule looks at the referee and gives him a nod.

Christian - I don’t believe it, but we’re going to see the first ever round four!

Greed - Is this really the first round four?

Christian - I hope so or else I’ll be wrong!

Greed - It might be the first round four! What I want to know is what happens after round four?

ROUND 4

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule steps to the center of the ring and Corey Casey takes a step but stops.

Christian - FORCE FACE CLAW!

Greed - Does that really work?

Nick Ridicule holds his hand up, stopping Corey Casey in his tracks. Nick Ridicule stands with his hand up, then turns it around and motions for him to bring it on. Corey Casey runs out of the corner and swings wildly. Nick Ridicule blocks his right hand with his left, then hits Corey Casey with a right to the body.

Christian - These guys are STILL fighting!

Greed - Just nine minutes left!

Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey to the ropes, then tries a Nick Kick as he rebounds. Corey Casey ducks the Nick Kick and hit’s the ropes, then rebounds with a clothesline that’s ducked. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes again and rebounds into a fireman’s carry.

Christian - Nick has him up!

Greed - Fight out of it Corey! You just have to make it to the end of the round!

Nick Ridicule jumps with Corey Casey and death valley drivers him into the middle of the ring. Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to the corner, then lifts himself to stand on the corner pad and ring post. Nick Ridicule jumps off with a flying head butt and lands on Corey Casey, then pins him with an arm over his chest.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Christian - If Corey Casey would have put the XXX title on the line, rounds would have been fifteen minutes!

Greed - Then this match might have ended, this way these guys are fighting even longer and are rushed to try to finish the other guy!

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to the corner. He leans against it and watches as Corey Casey starts to get up. Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner and punt kicks Corey Casey to the side of the head and face.

Christian - A vicious punt kick to Corey’s already damaged face!

Greed - That has to be it!

Nick Ridicule drops down and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Christian - Ridicule has five minutes to finish Corey Casey!

Greed - and vice versa!

[05:15]

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to his corner. He slouches down in the corner and motions for Corey Casey to get up.

Christian - Tommy would be having the biggest shit fit ever right now!

Greed - I wouldn’t blame him for having one, it looks like Ridicule is thinking Hollywood Impact!

Corey Casey starts to move in the center of the ring, holding the side of his face and jaw. He sits up, then rolls over to his hands and knees. Corey Casey stands up and staggers back down to his knees, holding his ribs. He stands up and turns around. Nick Ridicule charges out of the corner at him and dives for the spear. Corey Casey jumps over Nick Ridicule and he hit’s the corner pad.

Christian - Corey Casey avoids the spear!

Greed - He’s fought Chuck and used the move enough to know how to get out of its way!

Nick Ridicule staggers out of the corner, wiping blood from his face. Corey Casey runs at him and spears him.

Christian - I’ll let you do your thing…

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!!!

Corey Casey pushes Nick Ridicule’s legs to the side, then pins him.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Christian - Only a few minutes and we reach the end of round four!

Greed - What’s going to happen!? We’ve already seen it all in this match!

Corey Casey stands up, pulling Nick Ridicule to his feet. Nick Ridicule shoves Corey Casey away from him and hits him with a two punch combination. Corey Casey fires back with a huge body shot, but he eats a straight right hand as he lands.

Christian - I’m amazed these guys can even find it in them to throw punches at each other!

Greed - It looks like a strong wind would knock either of them down, yet they are taking huge shots and neither one will go or stay down!

Nick Ridicule lands a body kick, then a leg kick to the left side of Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule tries a head kick by Corey Casey duck it, then moves forward grabbing him by the throat, pushing him into the corner. Corey Casey throws a punch from the death clutch and it lands. Nick Ridicule reverses the grapple, moving Corey Casey into the corner instead.

Christian - They are going to fight up until the last second!

Greed - Death clutch reversed and now Ridicule is dishing out punishment!

Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a knee to the body in the corner, then breaks away from him and unloads a flurry of strikes. Corey Casey covers up, then he begins to fire back with punches of his own. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with three left hooks before Corey Casey lands a straight right. Corey Casey steps out of the corner and kicks Nick Ridicule to the face, then runs and charges him. Nick Ridicule sides steps Corey Casey and lets him rung into the corner pad. Nick Ridicule moves it and hits Corey Casey with several shots to the body, taking two uppercuts for his blows.

Christian - Punch after punch, move after move, only ten more seconds and no one is going to win this thing!

Greed - WRONG! We the people won! We just witnessed one of the greatest matches ever!

Nick Ridicule push kicks Corey Casey to the chest and it sends him to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds and boots Nick Ridicule to the face. Nick Ridicule backpedals, then hit’s the ropes and runs forward. He Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the face sending him to the ropes.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs and Nick Kicks Corey Casey again, flipping him over the ropes to the platform outside the ring. Corey Casey backpedals but manages to stay on his feet. He backs across the ramp, looking toward the ring.

Christian - That’s it, that’s the end of the final round, what now?

Greed - I have no idea, but if I had to pick a winner, I would say Corey Casey won!

Christian - Are you out of your mind? Nick Ridicule clearly dominated throughout this fight!

Greed - When was that? All I can remember is Corey Casey destroying him!

Christian - I remember Nick Ridicule breaking his jaw, putting him through the stairway to hell….

Greed - HE’S STILL STANDING!

Christian - So is Ridicule, standing tall in the middle of the ring!

Corey Casey backs up to the stage until he walks into the cross. Corey Casey looks at it, then back at the ring, his eyes filled with rage. Nick Ridicule stands in the center of the ring and throws his arms to the side, then steps to the corner and motions for Corey Casey to come back. Ashley Matthews enters the ring and Nick Ridicule steps down from the corner to hug her.

Christian - Nick Ridicule wants to keep fighting and Corey Casey still looks like a pissed off douche.

Greed - Ha ha, very funny! Those two warriors put on one of the greatest battles ever and they are still prepared to fight!

Anna Macdonald steps out onto the stage behind Corey Casey and clears her throat into the microphone, getting the attention of everyone.

Anna Macdonald
This Is exciting. The first time a fight here in the Grand Prix has gone past four rounds. As you all know, the thing that makes FTW the greatest, is the freedom everyone has. The wrestlers make their own decisions, everyone is a law unto themselves. Champions can choose who they defend against, just as long as they defend the belt once a month. Now we’re presented with a different choice. The choice whether to fight or walk away!

Greed - What the hell does she mean by that?

Christian - I’m pretty sure she’s going to tell us.

Anna Macdonald
You can choose to leave right now with a draw, but your contract will be terminated and you’ll be forced to walk away from FTW OR you can fight a fifth and final round! The thing about round five is though, that it’s unlimited, fight to a finish, SUDDEN DEATH!

Christian - After that war you have to pick whether to fight or leave, this will separate the men from the boys!

Greed - I don’t like this, it’s not fair! They both survived only to fight or leave?

Christian - This is fair, you can walk away like a coward or you can stay and fight!

Greed - FIGHT COREY! FIGHT!

Anna Macdonald
Nick, what is it you want to do?

Ashley Matthews hands Nick Ridicule a microphone and he smiles. He pulls out his mouthpiece and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
I WANT TO FIGHT!

Christian - Anyone NOT predict that?

Greed - Saw it coming, the question is, will The Lord want to fight or not, will Corey Casey have it in him to go and keep fighting a guy he spent over forty minutes fighting!?

Nick Ridicule
What about you Corey? This is your chance to show everyone that you’re better than the two guys crucified to your left and right. This is your chance to show that you do have a backbone, that you do have some spine, that you may be a douche, but you’re no coward. You can get back into this ring and take the beating you deserve or you can walk away, just like your heroes did!

Nick Ridicule throws the microphone and Corey Casey catches it. Nick Ridicule points at the two crosses hanging to the left and right of Corey Casey. Corey Casey looks down, then towards the ring as the shot fades to a WE commercial.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Ridicule November 27th 2010, 3:10 am

Global Takeover returns with Corey Casey walking towards the ring, an angry look on his face. He stops halfway on the ramp, then he looks back at the cross. Corey Casey looks to the ring and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Corey Casey

I came here to FIGHT! I came here for a new start…

Corey Casey drops the microphone and enters the ring, standing in his corner.

Christian - We’re going to see a fifth and final round! SUDDEN DEATH!

Greed - Corey should have just walked away, he could have taken a draw to end his career instead of Nick Ridicule ending it for him!

SUDDEN DEATH

Nick Ridicule
[vs] Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and avoids a wild right haymaker from Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a left hook, then a right hook, then a left hook, then a head kick, knocking him back into the corner. Nick Ridicule moves in and hits Corey Casey with two punches to the stomach, then he steps back as Corey Casey tries a boot out of the corner. Nick Ridicule catches the foot of Corey Casey, then pulls him out of the corner, into a power bomb.

Christian - Where does Nick Ridicule get this fire? This energy!

Greed - In overtime he’s fighting like this match just begun!

Nick Ridicule stomps Corey Casey to the face down in the corner. Nick Ridicule runs across the ring to his corner, then he charges across the ring and kicks Corey Casey to the face again. Nick Ridicule drives his knee down into the face of Corey Casey, then he lifts him up to his feet.

Christian - Corey’s face is a broken mess, while Nick Ridicule has been spilling blood from that gash since the beginning.

Greed - The difference is Nick Ridicule is still fighting, while it looks like Corey Casey can’t stand up.

Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a knee to the stomach, then he lifts him to sit on the corner pad. Nick Ridicule steps up to the ropes and puts Corey Casey on his shoulders in fireman’s carry position. Nick Ridicule stands up on the third rope and jumps off with a death valley driver on Corey Casey, landing him in the middle of the ring.

Christian - DVD Moment!

Greed - Sudden death isn’t going to last very long, Corey is out!

Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts to his feet but he falls back down. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up to his feet, then up for a fireman’s carry. Nick Ridicule walks to the corner and climbs up to the third rope again. He jumps to the outside of the ring and death valley drivers Corey Casey down onto the platform.

Christian - Another DVD moment, maybe Corey will add this to his next DVD. It’ll be called 10 CC’s of humble pie: The best of Nick Ridicule beating up Corey Casey! I would give that a great review!

Greed - not funny…

Nick Ridicule stands up and drops a knee down onto the face of Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then he lifts him to his shoulders in the fireman’s carry.

Christian - ANOTHER!?

Greed - He’s trying to kill him!

Nick Ridicule jumps off the platform, throwing Corey Casey down back first across the guardrail with a death valley driver. Corey Casey falls to the cement floor by the feet of Nick Ridicule.

Christian - First that power bomb off the stage to the cement floor, now that across the guardrail!

Greed - The injury report after this match is going to read like a book!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet and lets him lean across the guardrail. Nick Ridicule positions Corey Casey’s face on the guardrail, then he climbs up to the platform. Nick Ridicule jumps off the platform with a stomp to the back of Corey Casey’s head. Nick Ridicule jumps forward and lands in the crowd. Nick Ridicule super kicks Corey Casey and he staggers back to the platform.

Christian - He’s really starting to destroy him!

Greed - I told you! Corey Casey isn’t built to go over forty minutes! Nick Ridicule is built so he never gets tired!

Nick Ridicule jumps over the railing and hits Corey Casey with a forearm to the face. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up to the platform, then he looks to his right at the steps in the crowd. Nick Ridicule grins and pulls Corey Casey so that he’s hanging back over the edge of the platform.

Christian - I think Nick might be taking sudden death literally.

Greed - SOMEONE SAVE COREY! HE’S GOING TO GET KILLED!

Nick Ridicule jumps the guardrail and lifts the steps up above his head. Nick Ridicule looks at the crowd cheering wildly.

Christian - This is the disadvantage of not having any friends. No one is going to help Corey, because he deserves this!

Greed - No one deserves a beating like this… alright, maybe I’m playing favorites, he does deserve this..

Nick Ridicule throws the ring steps over the guardrail and they hit Corey Casey to the face and chest against the side of the platform. He falls down to the arena floor off the apron. Nick Ridicule jumps the guardrail and points at Ashley Matthews who watches with a smile.

Christian - Corey was given the freedom to do or say whatever he wanted too and he decided to bully poor Ashley.

Greed - Now he’s getting destroyed, massacred, slaughtered in this fifth and unlimited round!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet.

Christian - Corey is a blood mess, those steps did serious damage!

Greed - His jaw was clearly broken, his back may be broken, now his head has been cracked open!

Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with an elbow to the wound on his head, then he steps back and Nick Kicks him to the face, knocking him up to the platform. Nick Ridicule smiles and wipes some of the blood off his face. He lifts the ring steps up and tosses then onto the platform, letting the land on the stomach of Corey Casey.

Christian - Corey Casey hasn’t done anything in round five.

Greed - Sudden death is the end of The Lord! He’s going to kill him! The mighty Lord will face the purifying light!

Christian - You really are Corey’s biggest fan…

Greed - It makes sense that the man who was trained by Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus, like Corey Casey was, would be the man to set him free! Ashley Matthews set Nick Ridicule free, now Nick Ridicule has returned the favor! Corey is just so hard headed, he had to be set free once for every alter ego!

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the platform and drags Corey Casey to the ropes. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his knees, then he enters the ring. Nick Ridicule puts Corey Casey is a surfboard stretch around the ropes.

Christian - Salvation surfboard! In any other match this would be illegal, but this is no DQ!

Greed - This move is also knows as RIP YOUR FUCKING LIMBS OFF! That’s exactly what he’s doing! Corey Casey is being tortured!

Nick Ridicule stands up with the surfboard still locked in. Nick Ridicule kicks Corey Casey to the back through the ropes, then he releases his arms and sends him straight down, face first, into the platform floor. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his knees again, then points at Ashley Matthews. Nick Ridicule locks in the surfboard around the ropes while Ashley Matthews pushes the ring steps in front of Corey Casey.

Christian - He’s going to curb stomp him into the steps!!

Greed - and Corey is defenseless!

Nick Ridicule places his foot into the back of Corey Casey, then releases his arms and stomps him down into the steps. Nick Ridicule jumps over the ropes and comes down with a stomp into the back of his head. Nick Ridicule steps onto the steps and holds his arms up. Nick Ridicule stomps down onto Corey Casey’s head again, then steps down.

Christian - Corey Casey hasn’t moved or even struggled. He’s out cold.

Greed - He’s finished but Ridicule clearly doesn’t think he’s done enough.

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet and wraps his arms between the third and fourth ropes. Nick Ridicule unloads punches on the unprotected face of Corey Casey, then he motions for Ashley Matthews to come over. She walks over cautiously.

Christian - Get a shot in Ashley! You deserve it!

Greed - …. Yeah.

Ashley Matthews steps into it and slaps Corey Casey across the face, then kicks him to the balls. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps then drops them and stares at Ashley Matthews. She nods with a smile then runs over and grabs the gas tank.

Christian - The night goes from bad to worse!

Greed - They are going to light him on fire!

Ashley Matthews pours the rest of the gasoline onto the steps, then pulls out a light. Nick Ridicule lifts the steps and she lights them on fire. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews smile at each other.

Christian - Bad night to fight the Duo of Destruction!

Greed - FLAMING STEPS!!!

Nick Ridicule throws the flaming steps at Corey Casey and they hit him to the face and flip him over the ropes into the ring.

Christian - It just went from worse to… WORSER!

Greed - PLEASE END IT ALREADY!

Nick Ridicule enters the ring and lifts Corey Casey into power bomb position. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb, then drives him down into the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule stands up and puts his foot down on the chest of Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christian - Amazing! Five rounds of a five star spectacular!

Greed - Nick Ridicule is headed to the Grand Prix main bracket finals! We may get to see him fight Brandon Macdonald in a wrestling dream match!

Bruce Buffer

Here is your winner, advancing in the Grand Prix, NICK RIDICULE!

Nick Ridicule takes his foot of the chest of Corey Casey and backs into his corner. Ashley Matthews enters the ring and hugs Nick Ridicule in the corner.

Christian - The Duo of Destruction is back and better than ever!

Greed - I agree, Nick Ridicule without Ashley Matthews is a dangerous man. Nick Ridicule with Ashley Matthews is unbeatable, unstoppable, invincible!

The lights in the arena shut off. They turn back on with the Angels of the Apocalypse standing in the ring, surrounding Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule gives a head nod to Syco-Angel, who reaches down and lifts Corey Casey to his feet.

Christian - Syco-Angel has been hunting Corey Casey for months now! This year started with Corey Casey crucifying Death-Angel.

Greed - Payback?

Carver and Damon Synn lift Corey Casey overhead and toss him out of the ring. They look at The Duo of Destruction, then leave the ring. They lift Corey Casey up above again and Syco-Angel leads they across the ramp to the stage. They drop Corey Casey down in front of the cross on the stage.

Christian - The Angels of the Apocalypse are going to put an end to Corey Casey, not Nick Ridicule!

Greed - Ridicule doesn’t want to be responsible for it!

Syco-Angel pounds stakes into the wrists of Corey Casey on the cross, then holds his hand up and watches as Corey Casey is lifted on the cross. The cross is lifted until it’s level with the other two crosses. Corey Casey remains motionless on the cross as the Angels of the Apocalypse and the Duo of Destruction watch. The show fades to the upcoming show schedule.

The cameras cut backstage, as Brandon Macdonald is walking down the hallway. Curt Wall comes out with a microphone and stops Brandon.

Curt Wall
Brandon, can I get a moment?

Brandon Macdonald
Sure thing Curt

Curt Wall
We all know that you challenged Ruben to put his mask on the line in your match. And he declined. What do you think about him not putting it on the line?

Brandon Macdonald
I think it's bullshit. You can't put your mask on the line against the same guy twice? Thats horseshit. I don't think I've ever heard of that, and I have looked into Lucha Libre history. Maybe Ruben wrote his own codebook, who knows? Fact is, I think he's afraid. He's afraid of fighting me again.

Curt Wall
So what about your match then? No titles on the line?

Brandon Macdonald
Actually I do. Ruben, I know you're watching this somewhere. I'm a man, I don't hide behind any code, or anything like that. So I talked to my wife, and she agreed with this. All I need is your agreement. I'm challenging you to a different type of match. One that you say you know very well. I challenge you to a ladder match. For the title that started it all. The old Golden Crown Championship. The Fight the World championship. That's what will be on the line for our match, if you accept

Curt Wall
So does this mean you don't really care about the mask anymore?

Brandon Macdonald
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold your horses Curt. Just because Ruben won't put his mask on the line, doesn't mean I won't just rip it off in the middle of the match. Hell, I could even rip it off after I beat him down.

Curt Wall
So you're saying-

Curt stops talking and looks over at Ruben Ricardo Leon, who walks up to Curt and Brandon

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Come on Brandon, you know I go by the code, and I just can't put my mask on the line against you. You know how much it means to me, please reconsider trying to take it from me

Brandon Macdonald
Too bad. You should have just accepted and put the mask on the line. You're not in Mexico, this isn't Lucha Libre, you don't need to follow your "code" so closely. I don't care anymore, I assume you heard my new challenge

Ruben Ricardo Leon
I did hear it, and I came out here to tell you that I accept the ladder match.

Brandon Macdonald
Great. But let me tell you something Ruben. That's not going to be enough to save your mask. See you out there.

Brandon turns and walks back down the hallway, while Ruben and Curt stand there, looking at each other. Jason Hawk approaches, stepping between them, looking in the direction of Brandon Macdonald. Jason Hawk goes to say something but stops as Chris Matthews walks up, looking at him.

Jason Hawk

What do you want?

Chris Matthews
A match. The XXX number one contender against the Legends number one contender, at Legends of the Fall!

Jason Hawk

You realize I’ve never lost to a Matthews, right?

Chris Matthews
First time for everything.

Jason Hawk

Not in this case! You’re on!

Jason Hawk looks at Chris Matthews, then at Ruben Ricardo León.

Jason Hawk

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a main event to watch.

Jason Hawk walks away and the shot cuts back to ringside.

Christian - Are you ready for the main event?

Greed - I’m so ready! What a night it’s been, one that no one will ever forget.

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Camera focuses in on the top of the stage, where Brandon Macdonald is walking out, wearing his ususal outfit, a traditional Gi with a headband, and titles draped around him. Anna Macdonald walks out beside him, carrying the rest of his titles. Brandon stops, turns to Anna, and kisses her quickly. They begin to walk down the ramp

From Bosworth Field to Pointe Du Hoc
Stalingard and the siege of York
The bloody turf of Gallipoli
Had no effect on the killing spree

Brandon slides into the ring while Anna walks up the steps. Brandon holds the ropes for her, so she can climb in.

Bannockburn to Austerlitz
The fall of France and the German blitz
The cruelest of atrocities
Europa's blood is borne of these

While Anna stands in the center of the ring, applauding Brandon and waving to the fans, Brandon climbs up and stands on one of the turnbuckles.

Heaven help in all our battles
Heaven see love, heaven help us

He holds his titles up in the air, and poses for the fans. He hops down, hands his belts to Anna, takes of his gi, and does a spinneroonie in the center of the ring. Brandon hops back up, and walks over to his corner, helping Anna with his title belts.

Christian - He’s the fastest rising star in wrestling history, only beaten once and it was by Ashley Matthews in his first title match.

Greed - Winner of this match will fight Nick Ridicule at Legends of the Fall next week, either match would be great, but the dream match is clearly partner versus partner.

The lights in the arena go out as the opening strains of Vamo' Alla Flamenco hit the speakers. The screen shows a Mexican flag fluttering in the breeze and as the music kicks in Green, White and Red pyro goes off at the top of the ramp in the shape of the Mexican flag and Ruben Ricardo León steps out on to the stage, with his arms spread wide. Green, white and red searchlights begin to scan the arena, as León runs down to the ring, eventually focusing on the centre of the ring as he slides under the bottom rope.

Christian - Ruben Ricardo León went from the main event of Revolution 40 to the main event of FTW II. Tonight he’ll fight his first rival Brandon Macdonald, for the belt that this all started for, formerly the Golden Crown, now the FTW Championship.

Greed - Brandon wanted him to put this mask on the line, but Ruben declined. Brandon decided he would put his belt on the line anyway.

Bruce Buffer

IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! A ladder match in the Fight the World Grand Prix, for the Fight the World Championship! Introducing first…

Bruce Buffer points his card at Ruben Ricardo León, then spins to point it at Brandon Macdonald.

Bruce Buffer

FIGHTING out of the red corner! He is a Mixed Martial Artist! Standing 6 foot and weighing 205 pounds! Being accompanied to the ring by Anna Macdonald. He is the reigning and defending Fight the World Champion, the reigning World Champion, the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, the NLWF Undisputed Champion, and one half of the FTW and NLWF Tag team champions.. BRANDON MACDONALD!

Brandon Macdonald takes a step forward and standing moonsaults, landing on his feet.

Christian -Huge intro for the man who holds all the major gold!

Greed - He’s the grand champion, I want him to put the belts on the line against Nick Ridicule!

Bruce Buffer

His opponent… FIGHTING out of the blue corner. This man is a Lucha Libre fighter. He stands 5 foot 9 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds. From Villahermosa, Mexico. Ruben Ricardo León!

Ladder Match
Fight the World Championship
FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 MainEvent
FTW Global Takeover II: 11/18/10 ChampionshipMatch

Brandon Macdonald
[vs] Ruben Ricardo León

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ruben Ricardo León walks to the middle of the ring and holds his hand out. Brandon Macdonald looks at the hand of Ruben Ricardo León and shakes his head. Brandon Macdonald dives forward with a jab to the face of Ruben Ricardo León, at the same time he reaches down and grabs his foot, tripping him down.

Christian - Straight jab into the takedown, Brandon mixes up his moves better than anyone.

Greed - He’s got a style that has only been beat by one person, and that was when he was still new. Tonight will be his fourteenth win in a row if he beats Ruben Ricardo León, in his own match!

Brandon Macdonald lifts Ruben Ricardo León to his feet and hits him with a straight left hand, then a right to the body. Brandon Macdonald steps back and head kicks Ruben Ricardo León dropping him down to the mat. Brandon Macdonald lifts Ruben Ricardo León up and German suplexes him.

Christian - The fans loved that!

Greed - That’s a good way to get the crowd to like you.

Brandon Macdonald lifts Ruben Ricardo León up and German suplexes him again. Brandon Macdonald stands up again with Ruben Ricardo León and connects another German suplex. Brandon Macdonald releases the suplex and stands up. He looks up at the FTW Championship hanging above his head.

Christian - The champ has started this match off, like he did last week.

Greed - He destroyed Tommy last week, tonight he looks to destroy another former Bad Company member.

Brandon Macdonald reaches down and tries to rip the mask off of Ruben Ricardo León. Brandon Macdonald stops and lifts Ruben Ricardo León to his feet, then runs with him and throws him over the ropes. Ruben Ricardo León lands on the platform hard and Brandon Macdonald steps out of the ring.

Christian - This is a ladder match, leaned against the platform are several different ladders, different sizes.

Greed - Brandon stays true to his word and makes an attempt at taking his mask, but Ruben isn’t hurt enough to allow him to get it off.

Brandon Macdonald drops down from the platform and grabs a ladder. He leans the ladder against the platform and grabs another ladder. Brandon Macdonald backs up and watches as Ruben Ricardo León stands up on the platform. Brandon Macdonald runs up the ladder and hits Ruben Ricardo León with his ladder as he runs by.

Christian - He’s got skills with a ladder too! What can’t he do?

Greed - Brandon runs up one ladder like a ramp, then hits Ruben with a ladder clothesline.

Brandon Macdonald lays the ladder on the ropes, then he reaches down and lifts Ruben Ricardo León. Brandon MacDonald goes belly to belly with Ruben Ricardo León, then he suplexes him sending him into the ladder. Ruben Ricardo León bounces off the ladder and lands on the platform next to Brandon Macdonald who sits up.

Christian - Belly to belly suplex into the ladder!

Greed - No one can stop Brandon Macdonald, no one can stop Nick Ridicule, at Legends of the Fall the biggest match ever could happen!

Brandon Macdonald stands up and grabs Ruben Ricardo León, then pulls him into the power bomb position. Brandon Macdonald flip piledrivers Ruben Ricardo León. The impact sends Ruben Ricardo León rolling until he lays against the ladder on the ropes.

Christian - Click click boom!

Greed - Not only does he have a flawless MMA base, but now he’s learning wrestling moves!

Brandon Macdonald stands up and runs at Ruben Ricardo León. Brandon Macdonald jumps and splashes Ruben Ricardo León against the ladder and bounces back. Brandon Macdonald grabs Ruben Ricardo León and pulls him off the ladder. Brandon Macdonald throws Ruben Ricardo León into the ladder and they flip over the ropes into the ring.

Christian - Ruben can’t even get any moves in.

Greed - The champ is completely outclassing him in this match.

Brandon Macdonald grabs the ladder leaned against the platform and he pulls it up. Brandon Macdonald walks toward the ring and Ruben Ricardo León stands up and runs to the ropes. Ruben Ricardo León steps off the second rope, then to the corner pad and jumps off to the outside of the ring. Brandon Macdonald throws the ladder at him, intercepting him in mid air.

Christian - Ruben tried to get things going in his favor but he has the ladder thrown at him!

Greed - Brandon wont allow Ruben to get an advantage on him for even a second. He wants to embarrass Ruben tonight, shot him that he’s not in his league!

Brandon Macdonald lifts the ladder and throws it down into the back of Ruben Ricardo León. Brandon MacDonald leans the ladder against the outside of the corner, then walks over and lifts Ruben Ricardo León to his feet. Brandon Macdonald whips Ruben Ricardo León at the ladder. Ruben Ricardo León hit’s the ladder and quickly climbs it and moonsaults off.

Christian - Ruben with a desperation moonsault!

Greed - Will it pay off?

Brandon Macdonald steps back and Ruben Ricardo León lands on his feet in front of him. Brandon Macdonald German suplexes Ruben Ricardo León, launching him, letting him land on the platform. Brandon Macdonald stands up and walks over to Ruben Ricardo León.

Christian - He’s going for the mask!

Greed - I don’t think Ruben can stop him.

Brandon Macdonald reaches down and rips the mask off of Ruben Ricardo León. Brandon Macdonald holds up the mask, then tosses it into the crowd. Ruben Ricardo León rolls into the ring and stands up, wearing a different mask. Ruben Ricardo León grabs the ladder and quickly lets it up in the middle of the ring.

Christian - Brandon thinks he got the mask, but Ruben was wearing as secondary mask!

Greed - You would know a thing or two about the MASK, wouldn’t you Rick? Ha Ha!

Brandon Macdonald turns around to see Ruben Ricardo León climbing the ladder inside the ring. He quickly runs and enters the ring, then climbs up the other side of the ladder, making it to the top at the same time as Ruben Ricardo León.

Christian - Both men under that belt!

Greed - The only ladder match Brandon has even been in was during Devastation.

Brandon Macdonald punches Ruben Ricardo León to the face, then grabs his mask. Ruben Ricardo León hits Brandon Macdonald, then climbs up another step and hooks his head for a DDT. Brandon Macdonald jumps off the ladder, flipping with a ranhei, on Ruben Ricardo León, landing him down hard into the ring.

Christian - HOLY HELL!

Greed - SHOCK FACTOR!

Brandon Macdonald stands up and drags Ruben Ricardo León to the corner of the ring. Brandon Macdonald grabs Ruben Ricardo León by his mask, then runs and throws him over the ropes, ripping the second mask off.

Christian - He got the mask this time!

Greed - it’s a greed mask, look familiar Rick? Hmmmmmm?

Brandon Macdonald walks over to the ladder and starts to climb to the top. Ruben Ricardo León stands up on the platform, a third smaller mask on.

Christian - That has to be the last one he’s got on, no more extra lives.

Greed - Will he fight and risk losing his mask, or leave and risk losing his job?

Ruben Ricardo León grabs the ladder and leans it against the ropes. He runs up the ladder ramp and bounces off the top into the ring. Ruben Ricardo León lands on the ladder in the middle of the ring and hits Brandon Macdonald with a forearm to the face.

Christian - He’s still in this match, they are right under the belt!

Greed - All one of them has to do is knock the other off!

Ruben Ricardo León hits Brandon MacDonald with several forearms to the face, then he reaches up and grabs the belt. Brandon Macdonald kicks Ruben Ricardo León to the ribs at the top of the ladder, then grabs his mask and pushes him back.

Christian - All that’s keeping Ruben up is Brandon’s grip on his mask and the belt rope.

Greed - His grip is slipping on that belt rope though.

Brandon Macdonald punches Ruben Ricardo León to the face and he releases his grip on the belt rope. Brandon Macdonald holds Ruben Ricardo León, who leans back off the ladder, by his mask, keeping him from falling.

Christian - Brandon has to decide, does he want the mask or does he want the belt?

Greed - He wants both!

Brandon Macdonald pulls on the mask, bring Ruben Ricardo León back to the ladder. Ruben Ricardo León grabs the ladder, then reaches up and grabs the belt rope. He pulls himself up and double kicks Brandon MacDonald to the face, then lets go back on the ladder.

Christian - Brandon is about to fall!

Greed - No way, he’s looking rocky, trying his best to regain his balance!

Brandon Macdonald moonsaults off the ladder and lands on his feet down in the ring. Brandon Macdonald reaches down and grabs the bottom run of the ladder, then flips it up, sending Ruben Ricardo León falling backwards with the ladder.

Christian - Prepare for a crash landing!

Greed - TIMBER!!!!!

Ruben Ricardo León falls off the ladder, clearing the ropes, crashing down through the platform floor. Brandon Macdonadl pulls the ladder back to the middle of the ring, then climbs to the top.

Christian - It’s all over! Ruben tried and he manged to keep his mask, but Brandon was far too much for him to handle.

Greed - He’s far too much for anyone to handle!

Brandon Macdonald reaches up and pulls down the FTW Championship.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christian - Another title defense for the number one ranked wrestler on earth, for good reason.

Greed - HE’S GOING TO FIGHT NICK RIDICULE AT LEGENDS OF THE FALL!!

Bruce Buffer

Here is your winner, advancing in the Grand Prix, still FTW Champion, Brandon Macdonald!

Brandon Macdonald slides down the ladder, then lifts it and tosses it out of the ring. Brandon Macdonald drops his belt and steps out of the ring, then reaches down into the hole and pulls out Ruben Ricardo León. Brandon Macdonald dumps Ruben Ricardo León over the ropes into the ring, then enters.

Christian - He wants the mask anyway! He’s not satisfied with just the win.

Greed - He wants to show, just like Nick Ridicule, that his law is the most powerful in all of FTW! Don’t mess with Brandon Macdonald or face his wrath!!

Brandon Macdonald reaches down and grabs the mask of Ruben Ricardo León. Before he can pull it off, Nick Ridicule enters the ring and pulls Brandon Macdonald away from Ruben Ricardo León. Nick Ridicule and Brandon Macdonald trade words.

Christian - Nick Ridicule is stopping his partner from pulling the mask off of RRL.

Greed - This is weird, I don’t understand.

Brandon Macdonald is handed a microphone by Anna Macdonald.

Brandon Macdonald
What are you doing? I want to take his mask!

Nick Ridicule is handed a microphone by Ashley Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
I can’t let you do that. He didn’t want to put the mask on the line and just because you’re my partner, doesn’t mean I’ll let you bully anyone.

Brandon Macdonald
Is that so?

Nick Ridicule
Yup.

Brandon Macdonald drops down to take the mask off of Ruben Ricardo León but is stopped by Nick Ridicule again.

Brandon Macdonald
Fine you want me to take out my anger with him on you? Is that it? You said the week leading into our UFC fight, that the two of us weren’t friends. Well this week leading into Legends of the Fall, we’re not friends again. At Legends of the Fall, I’m going to beat you and I’ll do it in your own match!

Christian - He can’t mean…

Greed - HE DOES!’

Brandon Macdonald
THE END GAME!

Nick Ridicule
I accept. Not only that, but I’m going to keep the Legends of the Fall tradition going. You put the World, NLWF, and NLWF Undisputed titles on the line against me… I’ll put my career on the line against you!

Christian - HOLY SHIT! Just when you thought that match couldn’t get bigger than it already is!

Greed - IT DOES!

Brandon Macdonald and Nick Ridicule go face to face. Nick Ridicule jolts forward and he goes head to head with Brandon Macdonald, knocking him down. Jason Hawk stands behind Nick Ridicule, a chair in his hands.

Christian - Hawk pushed Ridicule into Macdonald!

Greed - Now he’s ready to strike!

Nick Ridicule stands up and Jason Hawk lays him out with the steel chair. Brandon Macdonald gets to his feet and Jason Hawk blasts him, laying him out next to his partner. Jason Hawk holds up the steel chair as he stands between them.

Christian - Hawk has just laid out the main event for Legends of the Fall!

Greed - And I would guess he’s going to pay for that!

Jason Hawk holds his fingers against his head pointed like a gun.

Christian - We’re all out of time after that amazing show, we’ll see you next week for Legends of the Fall!

Greed - LEGENDS OF THE FALL IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!

FIGHT THE WORLD
Copyright 2010
Where the best in the world FIGHT

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down