NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10

Go down

Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 Empty Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 25th 2010, 11:10 pm

Revolution begins with Tommy Cornell standing in the middle of the ring, a microphone in hand. He shakes his head, then looks around at the cheering audience.

Tommy Cornell
Last week, everyone saw exactly what Bad Company has fought to prevent. The months have been building up, leading to this, NLWF versus the world. But I’ll admit my faith was shaken last week, when it turned out Bad Company was bent over with pants around the ankles, if you catch my drift.

Greed - He means Bad Company was FUCKED!

Tommy Cornell
We were supposed to be prepared for this, we were supposed to be ready for a threat of this magnitude, but I’m starting to question if ego and overconfidence have begun to take its toll on Bad Company. In our domination, it would seem as though the leaders of this project have let their guard down, let the NLWF down!

Music begins to play

"UNDEAD!!"

Biggie Mac walks out with Anna by his side. He stops, looks around, and gets the crowds opinion on Anna
After they cheer, he salutes them, and they walk down the ramp, high-fiving fans.
Once the get to the ring, Biggie slides in while Anna climbs the steps.
Biggie gets on a turnbuckle and gives a double salute to the fans.
He jumps down, goes over to Anna, gives her a kiss, and gives her his necklace, shirt, and jewelry.

Greed - It’s out Golden Crown and NLWF Champion, Biggie Mac.

Biggie Mac

Tommy, I know things have been difficult so far this month for Bad Company, when it comes to the outlaws. But keep in mind we thought the war was over last week, we were prepared to celebrate total domination of NLWF. Tonight is going to be a lot different though. Chuck isn’t here and that means I’m going to step in as the leader of Bad Company for the night! We’re going to find the Dark Knights and we’re going to remove them from NLWF, if not here, then at City of Evil!

Greed - Inspiring speech from the champion of the company.

Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage, the World and Undisputed Titles on his shoulders. He brings a microphone to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
Cant you see that you’re on a sinking ship? Bad Company was made to look strong, when in reality it’s the weakest and most pathetic group this company has ever known! Winning handicap matches, ruining shows for the fans with political bullshit! But it’s all going to end now.

Biggie Mac

Because of The Dark Knights? That was a pretty smooth move last week, pretending to be a part of Bad Company, befriending its members so you could turn them!

Nick Ridicule
As a matter of fact, no. Not because of the Dark Knights. Bad Company is mine to take down. It will die by my hands. As for the Dark Knights, I joined them in the moment. Everyone has acted this entire week like It was my plan all along to join them, or that I even had anything to do with the group starting! The Dark Knights was formed by Corey Casey, Jason Hawk and The Notorious K.I.D. They offered me a spot at Seven Sins and I turned them down. Since I turned them down, they went and got Ryan to help them out last week. But at Revolution, after being a member of Bad Company for my first official show, I realized how much I hated it. SO, I’m back to where I was before Seven Sins. Back to the plan.

Biggie Mac starts laughing. Tommy Cornell joins him, pointing and laughing at Nick Ridicule.

Tommy Cornell
Plan? Nick Ridicule came up with a plan?

Tommy Cornell laughs again.

Tommy Cornell
You couldn’t plan an escape from a paper bag over your head, with twenty four hours notice!

Biggie Mac stares at Tommy Cornell who shrugs.

Biggie Mac

What is this, “plan” of yours?

Nick Ridicule
Chuck once said, you have to use your strengths. So, since making secret plans is not one of them, since I would rather just kick ass, I decided to use my major strength as the foundation of this plan.

Biggie Mac

Alright tough guy, what is your major strength?

Nick Ridicule smirks.

Nick Ridicule
Kicking ass of course! At City of Evil, I challenge you to a match!

Biggie Mac smiles nodding his head. He looks around at the fans who roar with cheers for him.

“BIGGIE!” “BIGGIE!” “BIGGIE!” “BIGGIE!” “BIGGIE!” “BIGGIE!” “BIGGIE!”

Biggie Mac

I accept!

Nick Ridicule
No, no, no… Not you. Bad Company.

Greed - Dark Knights versus Bad Company?

Biggie Mac nods his head.

Biggie Mac

That makes more sense. We all know what would happen, if you and I ever fought!

Tommy Cornell
So what are the teams for this match?

Nick Ridicule grins.

Nick Ridicule
How about, the NLWF Champion Biggie Mac.

The fans explode in cheers again.

Nick Ridicule
Bad Company leaders and NLWF owners Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus.

Nick ridicule paces back and forth at the top of the stage. He holds three fingers up, then shrugs his shoulders.

Nick Ridicule
Add in Ruben Ricardo León and Matt Biggars.. Put Ashley Matthews in as special referee… and make that son of a bitch a God’s Playground Match!

Greed - That’s one hell of a team Bad Company!

Biggie Mac

I don’t care what team you’ve got put together, that’s an unbeatable combination!

Nick Ridicule
I don’t think so.

Tommy Cornell
Against who?

Nick Ridicule nods, as he begins to make his way down the ramp.

Nick Ridicule
When thinking about this match, and trust me I’ve been thinking about it for a long time, I could only think of one team who could get the job done.

Nick Ridicule makes it ringside.

Nick Ridicule
I want everything to be on the line in this match. All the titles, all the shares of the company, I want this to be over now.

Nick Ridicule walks up the ring steps, then enters the ring and goes face to face with Biggie Mac.

Greed - The two best wrestlers in the entire world in my opinion! Look at all that gold!

Nick Ridicule
Bad Company versus Nick Ridicule… That’s it.

Biggie Mac looks at Nick Ridicule in disbelief, then looks at Tommy Cornell.

Biggie Mac

Are you serious?

Nick Ridicule nods his head.

Biggie Mac

Your plan is a five on one match, against the best in the company?

Nick Ridicule nods his head again.

Biggie Mac

I accept!

Nick Ridicule
It’s not up to you, it’s up to the entire team. I need all of you to sign the contract or it’s no go.

Biggie Mac

We’ll sign, but I want to make an addition.

Nick Ridicule
What’s that?

Biggie Mac

I want your career on the line! I want you out of the NLWF like you should have been out of the NLWF after Seven Sins!

Nick Ridicule smiles and nods his head.

Nick Ridicule
You’re on.

Nick Ridicule holds his hand out. Biggie Mac looks at it, then grabs it, shaking it and pulling Nick Ridicule into a face off. Me Security rushes down to the ring from the stage and jumping over the guardrails. Nick Ridicule laughs, then lifts his hand and snaps his fingers. The lights in the arena shut off as ME Security enters the ring.

Tommy Cornell
GET HIM! GET RIDICULE! GET…. NOT ME!

The lights in the arena turn back on and everyone in the ring looks around for Nick Ridicule.

Greed - What the hell happened, we had him right where we wanted him!

Nick Ridicule - Guess you could say I saw it coming.

Greed - HE’S OVER HERE!

Nick Ridicule sits in Tommy Cornell’s seat behind the announcers table, his hands behind his head and feet kicked up on the table. Biggie Mac pushes past ME Security guards in the ring and points at Nick Ridicule.

Biggie Mac

GET HIM!

Nick Ridicule stands up and jumps the guardrail, escaping through the crowd. ME Security rushes out of the ring and chases after him as the shot fades to the opening.

Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 ProjectRevo

Revolution returns on Biggie Mac backstage, his cell phone held to his ear.

Biggie Mac

Chuck, I’ve got this taken care of. Just because Ridicule was able to avoid one trap, doesn’t mean he’ll be able to avoid them all!

Biggie Mac shakes his head, listening to Chuck Matthews on the other line.

Biggie Mac

What are we going to do about the City of Evil match?

He shakes his head again.

Biggie Mac

That’s great, I’ll get everyone to sign the contract.

Biggie Mac laughs.

Biggie Mac

I look forward to that. Talk to you after the show.

Biggie Mac hangs up the phone and places it in his pocket. He smiles and walks into Chuck Matthews office, looking around. He goes behind the desk and sits down, then looks at the contract in front of him.

Biggie Mac

It feels like I’ve been waiting my entire life for this.

Biggie Mac picks up a pen and signs the contract as the shot fades to the Revolution stage. Fireworks shoot up into the air, then go back and forth at the top of the stage. The fireworks take off down the ramp and the ring posts shoot fire up before the crowd is shown.

“ME Security took my Nick Ridicule sign” “Oh oops, forgot my sign!” “CAM 2 C DA VERSIS UW III!”

The shot cuts to the announcers ringside.

Cornell - Welcome to Revolution, the show where Bad Company curb stomps The Dark Knights! Has anyone been more impressive than Biggie Mac? The guy has come into the NLWF, had the most dominant month of any rookie in company history, now is leading Bad Company in the first fight against the Dark Knights!

Greed - I’m just as impressed with you are with him. HE BEAT CHUCK MATTHEWS IN DEVASTATION!

Cornell - Not going to piss me off, Biggie Mac is one of my favorites and he is a champion Bad Company can be proud of!

Greed - Wow, I’ve never not heard you defend a Chuck Matthews loss.

Cornell - We’ve got a new king in this federation and his name is Biggie Mac! When it’s all said and done, going into the new year, I believe people will refer to this as the Mac Era of NLWF!

Greed - Not the Bad Company era?

Cornell - Of course the Bad Company era! But when they look closer, at who made the major difference, Mac Era!

Greed - Interesting, only time will tell what happens next.

Cornell - I know what will happen next, two chicks are going to fight two dudes and I bet no one puts up a fight.

Greed - When it comes to opening matches it’s hit or miss, guess we’ll see what happens.

All four competitors prepare inside the ring, waiting for the bell. Before the referee can call for it, the sound of an engine suddenly roars throughout the arena.

Cornell - That sounds like a monster truck!

Greed - IT IS!

The Bowser Monster truck roars out to the side of the stage. Corey Casey gets out through the window and climbs up to the roof. He jumps from the top of the monster truck to the stage, and begins walking down the ramp. Corey Casey slides into the ring and Collisto throws a fireball at him.

Cornell - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!

Greed - COREY CAUGHT IT!

Corey Casey catches the fireball and spins around. He throws the fireball at Collisto and she is instantly engulfed in flames In the corner of the ring. Julliet Brooks jumps down from the apron.

Cornell - Holy shit dude!

Greed - Collisto is burning like a witch!

Corey Casey watches as Julliet Brooks runs up the ramp. He raises his hand and a lightning bolt hits her to the back. Corey Casey looks at Caleb Hart standing in the corner.

Cornell - RUN!

Greed - He’s too afraid! He’s frozen in fear!

Corey Casey takes a step toward Caleb Hart then stops and looks down. A stain begins to form around the crotch of Caleb Hart.

Cornell - HE PISSED HIMSELF!

Greed - Not that’s when you know you’re a scary son of a bitch!

Corey Casey laughs, then steps in grabbing Caleb Hart by his throat. Corey Casey pushes him back into the corner and hits him with a right hand that drops him.

Cornell - one punch from the death clutch and already he’s out cold!

Greed - Now what is this idiot doing?

James White slides a table into the ring, then enters and sets it up. Corey Casey turns around in the corner to watch as James White sets the tabll. James White turns around and is speared by Corey Casey.

Cornell - I don’t care if you get off on pain, Corey Casey is going to hurt you and you’re not going to enjoy it.

Greed - ANTI-CHRIST IMPACT!

Corey Casey pulls James White to his feet, setting him up for a DDT. Corey Casey holds his free arm to the side, then lifts James White up for a suplex. Corey Casey jackhammers James White through the table, then stands up and places his foot on his chest.

Cornell - I think Corey took exception to James White calling himself violent.

Greed - He didn’t look very violent tonight, that’s for sure. He looked like Corey’s bitch!

Voss Handerson walks out on the stage.

Voss Handerson
What do you think you’re doing? Ruining opening matches? This is the match that’s suppose to set the tone of the entire show and you ruined it! Now I’m going to have to ruin you!

Corey Casey laughs inside the ring, taking his foot off of James White, walking to the ropes to look at Voss Handerson.

Voss Handerson
Now not only will I find the new face of the network, but I’ll also find the new face of violence, someone who will take you out Casey, and replace you!

Corey Casey shakes his head, then slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Voss Handerson turns around and runs backstage as Corey Casey quickly makes it to the top of the ramp. Corey Casey looks at the crowd, then runs and jumps off the ramp, landing on the hood of his monster truck. He gets in through the window and starts it up, revving the engine a few times as the show fades to commercial

Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 Revolutionnew-1

Revolution returns backstage with Biggie Mac and Ashley Matthews. He gives her the contract and nods his head.

Biggie Mac

NLWF needs Nick Ridicule gone. You know it, I know it, Chuck knows it, all of Bad Company knows it. He’s a scab on our perfect world, an infection that always seem to come back.

Ashley Matthews stares at the contract, a look of disgust on her face.

Ashley Matthews
That may be, but somewhere inside of him is still the man I love more than anything.

Biggie Mac

Destroying what’s on the outside, is the best way to bring out what’s on the inside. If you really want Nick back, you have to sign that contract, and we have to end him.

Ashley Matthews holds the contract. She shakes her head.

Ashley Matthews
I can’t sign this now… I need time to think… I would rather quit than watch the massacre of Nick.

Ashley Matthews gives Biggie Mac the contract and walks away. Biggie Mac watches in disappointment as she steps off and the shot cuts to ringside where TJ Tilli is standing in the middle of the ring. The shot moves up to show the rafters where The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk are watching.

TJ Tilli
The first half of my NLWF career was pathetic. People looked at me and only thought of me as some jobber who always managed to land a punch or two. Things have come a long way for me and here I stand before you all, a double champion!

Cornell - Turnaround of the year will for sure go to TJ Tilli this year, he’s gone from worst ever to relevant in NLWF history.

Greed - I bet Shithead is happy to take back his spot as worst ever in NLWF history.

TJ Tilli
Not just a double champion though. But a man of opportunity. You see, I talked with Ashley about being a double champion and she agreed that five title defenses deserves more than just a shot at the Undisputed title. So as Undisputed Rising Star Champion, when I defend this title five times, I’ll be in line for an Undisputed Title shot AND will receive the Championship Briefcase for a title match, anytime, anyplace, whenever I want!

Cornell - an Undisputed Title shot and a briefcase to use on any title you want!

Greed - Whoever defends the Junior and Rising Star titles is going to have a very bright future!

Above the ring in the rafters, The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk talk back and forth. Inside the ring, TJ Tilli gives his belt to the referee and looks at his opponents in their corners. The referee holds the belts up and hands them ringside, then calls for the bell.

Undisputed Rising Star Championship
Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 ChampionshipMatch

· TJ Tilli ·vs· Matt Biggars ·vs· Gunther ·

[Ding Ding Ding]

TJ Tilli confidently steps to the center of the ring and raises his arms up. The crowd cheers for him and Matt Biggars runs out of his corner at him. TJ Tilli springs to action, arm dragging Matt Biggars, but he lands on his feet. TJ Tilli whips Matt Biggars to the corner and he’s set into a boot to the face from Gunther.

Cornell - I love how fast paced the action is when TJ Tilli is in the ring!

Greed - He pushes the tempo of matches at levels never before seen in NLWF and it’s made him successful.

Matt Biggars staggers out of the corner, holding his jaw. TJ Tilli grabs his arms and spins him around, hitting him with the Inverted double underhook face buster.

Cornell - Breaking point!

Greed - Biggars is broken already!

TJ Tilli stands up and watches Gunther run at him. He ducks out of the way of a clothesline, then stands up and moonsault kicks Gunther to the back of the head, knocking him down to the mat. TJ Tilli stands up and runs to the ropes, he rebounds and dropkicks Gunther to the back as he stands up. Gunther staggers and falls through the ropes to the apron.

Cornell - We’ve seen TJ utilize his dropkick as his major striking move recently, but he does it so fast it can’t be stopped.

Greed - We saw it last week when he won the belt, if you can dropkick Brenton Cyrus, the dropkick master, you can dropkick anybody!

Gunther stands up on the apron. TJ Tilli runs at him and Gunther ducks down. TJ Tilli stops and smiles, then runs to the corner and steps up the turnbuckles. Gunther stands up and looks for TJ Tilli who jumps off the turnbuckles and dropkicks him to the face. Gunther falls off the apron and lands down in front of the announcers table.

Cornell - He’s got the third threat down, he can go and try to beat Matt who is still hurt from the Breaking point.

Greed - Title defense number one!

TJ Tilli runs over and pins Matt Biggars.

-1-2-3

Matt Biggars kicks out and TJ Tilli lifts him to his feet. TJ Tilli runs with Matt Biggars and throws him over the ropes as Gunther stands up. Matt Biggars flips over the ropes and takes Gunther down to the ringside floor. TJ Tilli backs up with a smile on his face.

Cornell - TJ is going to fly!

Greed - I love when these guys have to time these crazy suicide move!

Gunther and Matt Biggars start to stand up ringside. TJ Tilli begins stomping his foot, getting the crowd to begin stomping with him. Gunther and Matt Biggars both stand up, using the announcers table for support. TJ Tilli runs across the ring and flips over the ropes. He wraps his arms around the top rope and lands on the apron, looking at Gunther and Matt Biggars dive out of the way of nothing.

Cornell - THE TJ TILLI FAKE OUT!

Greed - He made them both look like fools!

Matt Biggars stands up and TJ Tilli jumps off the apron, missile dropkicking him to the chest, sending him falling back into the ring steps. TJ Tilli stands up and is his by the ass of Gunther.

Cornell - FLYING ASS!

Greed - Gunther using his backside as a weapon of ASS destruction!

Gunther lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and head butts him. TJ Tilli flips backwards over the announcers table and rolls off, falling between the announcers. He continues to fall back, flipping over the guardrail, landing in the first row of the audience.

Cornell - MUSTACHE HEADBUTT!

Greed - The force of that mustache shot the face of TJ, sent him flying!

Gunther walks over and lifts Matt Biggars off the ring steps. Gunther jumps up, spinning around, and hits Matt Biggars to the face with his ass, sending him falling into the steps again. Gunther lifts Matt Biggars and rolls him into the ring.

Cornell - Innovative offense from all of these guys.

Greed - Yeah, Matt Biggars especially, he’s using the ‘Get My Ass Kicked’ offense.

Gunther enters the ring and pins Matt Biggars.

-1-2-3

Matt Biggars kicks out and Gunther pulls him up to his feet. Matt Biggars pushes Gunther away, creating distance. Matt Biggars fires a huge left hook that Gunther takes to the face. Gunther doesn’t move at all from the punch.

Cornell - NO SELL!

Greed - No, he blocked the shot with his mustache! That just shows the punching power that thing can block!

Gunther kicks Matt Biggars to the stomach, then does the splits and uppercuts him to the face, knocking him down. Gunther is lifted back up by a bulge in the middle of his pants.

Cornell - COCK PUSHUP!

Greed - LOOK AT THE POWER! HE’S LIKE A TRI STAND!

Gunther runs to the ropes and rebounds, he jumps up and drops a leg drop on the face of Matt Biggars.

Cornell - THREE LEGGED LEG DROP! THE THREE LEGGED LEG DROP!

Greed - NO ONE CAN KICK OUT OF THAT! THAT’S THE TRUE ATOMIC LEG DROP!

Gunther pins Matt Biggars, hooking both of his legs.

-1-2-3-

Cornell - NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION! RISING FASTER THAN MORNING WOOD!

Greed - THE SEX GOD REIGNS SUPREME!

TJ Tilli pulls Gunther out of the ring and kicks him to the balls. TJ Tilli grabs the arms of Gunther and spins him around and down with the Inverted double underhook face buster on the ringside floor.

Cornell - The champ broke up the pin!

Greed - TJ saved his belts!

TJ Tilli slides into the ring and quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle. TJ Tilli stands up and jumps off with a 450° Splash on Matt Biggars.

Cornell - YES! I was afraid Gunther had done it, but it’s TJ Tilli with the Suicide Splash on a beaten Matt Biggars!

Greed - He’s got it.

TJ Tilli pins Matt Biggars.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - A photo finish, to conclude that awesome Rising Star Title match!

Greed - After the three legged leg drop, I expected Gunther to become champion.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and STILL the Undisputed Rising Star Champion, TJ TILLI!

The referee hands TJ Tilli the Rising Star and Junior Heavyweight Titles. He stands up and holds the titles up, getting an ovation from the fans.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is the fastest rising star in NLWF today, UNDISPUTED!

Greed - I wont argue, because I can’t. He’s been one of the most impressive wrestlers of this new era.

From the rafters, The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk lower down into the ring on zip cords. They land behind TJ Tilli.

Cornell - The Dark Knights are ambushing the champ!

TJ Tilli runs to the ropes as The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk move toward him. TJ Tilli springboards off the ropes and moonsaults over the two of them.

Greed - WHOA!

TJ Tilli lands on his feet, then grabs the cord and swings at The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk. TJ Tilli kicks both men to the face, then releases the zip cord and clotheslines Jason Hawk over the ropes. TJ Tilli turns around into a vicious cutter from The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - The Dark Knights almost have the plan backfire, but KID manages to take down Tilli!

The Notorious K.I.D picks up the Rising Star and Junior Heavyweight Titles, looking at them. The shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule leaning against a wall. He looks to his right as if he’s waiting for something. Suddenly, ME security is seen coming from that direction. They point at Nick Ridicule, then runs for him but he doesn’t move.
Nick Ridicule pushes off the wall, a smirk on his face. He turns his back and walks away as ME Security quickly approaches. As they make it out of the hall into the clearing, the bowser monster truck roars by, running all of the security guards over without stopping.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - Ridicule and Casey just set up ME Security!

The Bowser monster truck roars away and the shot fades to commercial on a dozen downed ME security guards.

The show returns with Nick Ridicule entering the office of Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac is behind the desk, looking down at the contract with only his signature on it.

Nick Ridicule
Nice try with the security. It seems every time I take a step forward, Bad Company takes a few steps back.

Biggie Mac

Talk it up now while you still can. After City of Evil we’ll never have to listen to you run your mouth again!

Nick Ridicule
We’ll see about that. By the way, where is your lovely fiancé?

Biggie Mac stands up, his eyes wide.

Biggie Mac

She went to the bathroom.

Nick Ridicule
You sure about that? You sure she wasn’t taken by one of this psychotic assholes who had their life ruined because of Bad Company?

Biggie Mac rushes around the desk and at Nick Ridicule who casually backs out of the office. Biggie Mac runs through the door, but it’s slammed in his face, dropping him. Nick Ridicule stands over Biggie Mac who looks around in a daze. Corey Casey comes out from behind the door and stands over Biggie Mac as well.

Nick Ridicule
Nicely done Casey.

Nick Ridicule brings his fingers to his mouth and whistles. A horse runs in from out of nowhere and Nick Ridicule takes a rope and ties the feet of Biggie Mac.

Nick Ridicule
I heard about Ashley not wanting to sign the contract. You know what that means? It means the match can’t happen.

Nick Ridicule gets on his horse and lit walks away, dragging Biggie Mac by his feet behind it.

Nick Ridicule
So here’s the new deal. She can either sign on to be the referee for this match or she can quit. If she does, the match goes on as planned.

Biggie Mac

FINE! Just leave Anna out of this!

Nick Ridicule speeds the horse up, dragging Biggie behind through the backstage area. Nick Ridicule stops his horse as Anna Stone is stepping out of the women’s restroom.

Nick Ridicule
She’s fine. For now. Be careful who you fuck with Biggie Mac. You want to be a leader of Bad Company, you’ll die like the leaders of Bad Company.

Nick Ridicule pulls out a sword and cuts the rope behind him. He takes off on the horse, quickly disappearing out of sight. Anna Stone rushes over to the side of Biggie Mac as the shot cuts to ringside where Jason Hawk is waiting.

Cornell - Ridicule seems to have the edge on Bad Company, but that wont last for long.

Greed - Are you hiding something?

Cornell - I’m not, not hiding something!

Greed - Hmmm…

The Bowser monster truck bursts through the side curtain next to the stage, Brenton Cyrus on the hood, while Death-Angel is dragged behind on a rope tied around his neck.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - COREY CASEY IS AWESOME!

The bowser monster truck crashes into the ramp and Brenton Cyrus is launched from the hood. He clears the ramp and lands on the other side of the stage, hitting the uncovered arena floor. Corey Casey climbs out of the window of his monster truck and points to the ring. Jason Hawk tells the referee to start the match.

Cornell - This is hardcore hell!

Greed - Someone is going to get really hurt!

Hardcore Hell
Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 Match

·Brenton Cyrus & Death-Angel ·vs· Corey Casey & Jason HawkRevolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey looks behind the monster truck at Death-Angel starting to stand up. Grabbing at the noose around his neck. Corey Casey runs and jumps off the roof of the monster truck, clearing the truck bed, spearing Death-Angel to the arena floor.

Cornell - Wow!

Greed - NO ONE SPEARS PEOPLE LIKE COREY CASEY SPEARS PEOPLE!

Corey Casey stands up, holding the legs of Death-Angel. He turns him over and locks in the Boston crab. Death-Angel grabs at the noose around his neck, trying to get it off while Corey Casey bends him backward in the hold.

Cornell - Asylum walls locked on!

Greed - Death-Angel is in all kinds of trouble, not only is he having his back broken, but that rope is tied tight around the throat of Death-Angel!

Corey Casey breaks the hold and waves his arm. Jason Hawk slides out of the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out a straitjacket and razor blade tipped Cat-O-Nine tails.

Cornell - Oh fuck…

Greed - FUCK YEAH! It must be old school night! He’s going to carve some bacon off of DA’s back!

Jason Hawk runs up the ramp and jumps off to the left. He walks around the monster truck and hands Corey Casey the straitjacket. Corey Casey drops down and puts the straitjacket on Death-Angel. Corey Casey rolls Death-Angel over to his stomach, revealing his exposed back.

Cornell - It’s been a long time since we’ve seen this.

Greed - Bad Company has lost all control! The Dark Knights are dominating for a second consecutive week!

Corey Casey is handed the whip by Jason Hawk. Corey Casey holds it up, then brings it down into the back of Death-Angel. He screams out in agony as he tries to crawl away, pushing with his feet. Corey Casey laughs whipping him again.

Cornell - That’s a sick individual.

Greed - WORD!

Corey Casey and Jason Hawk both lift Death-Angel to his feet, then walk him over to the ramp. They roll Death-Angel onto the ramp, then climb up and drag him to the stage. Corey Casey looks at the titantron and smiles.

Cornell - They seem so well prepared for everything! How are they beating us?

Greed - Maybe Bad Company isn’t as strong as we were made to believe!

Corey Casey jumps down from the stage, into the bed of the monster truck. He reaches down and grabs a hook chain, then tosses it up to the stage. Jason Hawk grabs it and runs over the titantraon. He begins climbing up the titantron with the chain, then hooks it in the bars under the big screen. Jason Hawk slides down the bars, then runs and jumps from the stage.

Cornell - Oh no!

Greed - He’s going to pull the stage down!

Corey Casey presses the pull switch on the back of the monster truck and it begins to suck in the chain. The titantatron begins to lean forward, the hooks at the end of the chain, pulling on the bars of the titantron. Death-Angel gets to his knees, trying to fight his way out of the straitjacket. He looks at the titantron as it falls down landing on top of him

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - THAT CRAZY ASSHOLE PULLED THE ENTIRE STAGE DOWN ON DEATH-ANGEL!

Greed - NEVER AND I MEAN EVER, FUCK WITH COREY CASEY IN A MATCH WITH NO RULES!!!!!

Corey Casey climbs to the roof of the monster truck, staring at the pile of broken stage. Sparks shoot up from the pile and Corey Casey smiles. He jumps from the roof of the monster truck and walks past Jason Hawk who stares at the pile on the stage.

Cornell - Death-Angel has been buried alive by the stage!

Greed - That’s cooler than anything I’ve ever seen done! AND I SAW COREY CASEY SPEAR A MAN OFF A BUILDING!

Corey Casey walks over to the pyrotechnics station and pie face shoves the man out of his way. Jason Hawk runs over and ducks behind the pyrotechnics table as Corey Casey stares down at all the computer screens. Corey Casey smiles and presses a few buttons. Fireworks begin to explode from the stage, lighting the pile of pulled down titantron on fire.

“YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!”

Cornell - The sickest fuck of them all!

Greed - Agreed!

Corey Casey looks at the ground and bows. He walks over to the ramp, followed closely by Jason Hawk. Corey Casey climbs up to the ramp and gets a closer look at the destruction at the top of the stage. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then reaches down and grabs Brenton Cyrus as he stands up by the ramp.

Cornell - This match is still going, despite having the entrance ripped down.

Greed - HARDCORE HELL!

Corey Casey drags Brenton Cyrus down the ramp, then rolls him into the ring. Corey Casey enters the ring and Jason Hawk joins him. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side and the lights shut off.

Cornell - Death-Angel is going to no sell having the stage pulled down on him!

The lights turn back on and surrounding the ring is God’s Playground, the electric dome chain cage. Corey Casey has a sinister smile on his face. He puts his arms down and looks down at Brenton Cyrus trying to get up.

Greed - Nope, Corey Casey controls the lights now!

Corey Casey looks around the dome, then lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Corey Casey runs with Brenton Cyrus and throws him over the ropes. Brenton Cyrus lands hard on the steel grate floor of the playground. Corey Casey steps out of the ring and grabs the legs of Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - He’s going to lock him in the Asylum Walls!

Greed - No, he’s got something else in mind.

Corey Casey leans back and slingshots Brenton Cyrus at the electric chain link wall. The lights in the arena flash as Brenton Cyrus shakes on the wall before falling to the playground floor.

Cornell - Corey Casey is punishing Bad Company tonight.

Greed - He’s showing why he’s still the best in the world, even without the belts!

Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus up and whips him at the chain link wall. He hits it hard and bounces off into a back body drop over the ropes, into the ring. Corey Casey climbs up to the top turnbuckle and waits.

Cornell - You can feel the end coming!

Greed - You felt it coming when Corey brought his opponents to the ring.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and Jason Hawk jumps off the top turnbuckle and missile dropkicks him. Brenton Cyrus spins around and Corey Casey jumps off the top turnbuckle with a spear. Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a DDT, then lifts him for a suplex.

Cornell - Antichrist Impact!

Greed - Now he’s going to purify him!

Corey Casey jackhammers Brenton Cyrus in the middle of the ring and pins him.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk

I’M GLAD I’M ON YOUR TEAM!

Corey Casey

Yes you are.

Cornell - Pure dominance!

Greed - Corey Casey is the best in the business, I don’t care what anyone says about him!

Christa Dudley - Here are your winners, Corey Casey and Jason Hawk!

Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side as Jason Hawk poses in front of him. The lights shut off and turn back on. The God’s playground structure is gone and Corey Casey leaves the ring, followed by Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Good for these idiots, they are getting a great going away party!

Greed - What?

Cornell - Face it, The Dark Knights wont survive past City of Evil!

Greed - I beg to differ!

Cornell - WELL DON’T! We’ve got things handled, I’ve been assured Ridicule will be handled!

Greed - if you say so…

Corey Casey jumps off the ramp to the hood of the monster truck. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, standing on the hood of his monster truck, the destroyed stage behind him. Jason Hawk stares at the destruction at the top of the stage and the shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule on the phone.

Nick Ridicule
Nope, I’ve got it covered. They are all over me tonight, so It should be easy for you to get done what we need to get done.

Nick Ridicule smiles and nods his head. He walks down the hall backstage and stops. He takes a few steps back and watches as a crate falls crashing in front of him.

Nick Ridicule
Too easy.

He hangs up his phone and looks up to see TJ Tilli standing above on a scaffold. He turns around and climbs down a Revolution cuts to commercials. Nick Ridicule walks casually over and the last thing heard is the sound of TJ Tilli yelling.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 Empty Re: Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2010, 2:10 pm

Revolution returns backstage on Biggie Mac kicking open the GM’s door. He rushes into the office and slams his fists down on the desk. Ashley Matthews sits in shock behind the desk, looking at Biggie Mac.

Biggie Mac

How is it that he’s a few steps ahead of everything we do?

Ashley Matthews shrugs her shoulders.

Ashley Matthews
It’s Nick, it just seems that way. When he gets on these hot streaks he’s unstoppable.

Biggie Mac

I thought that, but then I thought, “Wouldn‘t it be more likely that someone is helping him?”

Ashley Matthews
Like the Dark Knights?

Biggie Mac shakes his head.

Biggie Mac

Like you! He’s been able to avoid every attack we’ve attempted on him and I don’t think anyone is that skilled or lucky. Which means he’s getting tips on what to do and the only person I would think of who would help him, is you! How do we know you didn’t bring him to Bad Company as a part of a Duo of destruction plan?

Ashley Matthews stands up, a pissed off look on her face.

Ashley Matthews
How dare you accuse me of betraying my family! I’m as big a part of Bad Company as any of the members!

Biggie Mac

Well, while you’ve been missing in action all night, while you refused to sign the contract, Nick and the Dark Knights have dominated! Now I need you to do one of two things. Sign the contract and be the referee as we end Nick Ridicule once and for all, or quit the NLWF so that the match can go on without you.

Ashley Matthews looks down at her desk an unsure expression. Ruben Ricardo León stands at the door.

Ruben Ricardo León
Our match is next.

Ashley Matthews stands up and walks around the desk. She looks at Biggie Mac.

Ashley Matthews
You know, I’m not the untrustworthy one in this group. I’m not the guy who has stabbed my partner in the back before. If you think someone is really helping the Dark Knights from inside Bad Company, I say look no further than Brenton Cyrus!

Biggie Mac and Ashley Matthews stare at each other as the shot cuts to Corey Casey with Curt Wall.

Curt Wall
Hello, I’m Curt Wall, exclusive backstage interviewer for The Dark Knights. I’m here with one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, the one, the only, Corey Casey.

Corey Casey smirks and nods his head.

Curt Wall
We’ve seen you destroy everything you could get your hands on for two weeks in a row now, with City of Evil coming up, what have you got planned?

Corey Casey

I’m sure Death-Angel found a way to survive having the stage pulled down on him. But as for Death-Angel, I’ve got an apprentice who will be able to take him down at City of Evil. As for me, I think I’ll defend the North American Championship next week against…

Voss Handerson cautiously approaches, ME security backing him up.

Voss Handerson
We’ve already booked you for a match. At City of Evil, you’ll be defending the North American Title against Gunther! If you lose, you leave!

Corey Casey laughs.

Corey Casey
And if I win, I get to fight you inside the Double Cage horror, anytime I want!

Voss Handerson looks frightened as Corey Casey stares him down.

Voss Handerson
Fine. I accept.

Voss Handerson turns his back on Corey Casey and walks away as the shot fades to ringside where all three competitors are waiting.

Cornell - The Golden Crown Championship has only been held by three people, now those three people will do battle, all with something on the line, in order to determine the one true champion.

Greed - Each person in this match has a win over someone and a loss to someone else.

The referee holds up the Golden Crown Championship, then hands it off ringside. He looks at the three wrestlers and calls for the bell.

Golden Crown Championship
·vs· Mask ·vs· Career

·Biggie Mac ·vs· Ruben Ricardo León ·vs· Ashley Matthews·

[Ding Ding Ding]

Biggie Mac and Ruben Ricardo León meet in the middle of the ring. Biggie Mac leg kicks Ruben Ricardo León who runs to the ropes. Biggie Mac tries a clothesline but Ruben Ricardo León ducks it and springboards off the ropes. He moonsaults and is caught up on the shoulder of Biggie Mac who runs and power slams him down.

Cornell - Nicely done by Biggie Mac, he may have Ruben’s number.

Greed - We’ve seen them go back and forth since they both debuted, but it was Biggie who beat Ruben in their one and only match.

Ashley Matthews climbs to the top rope and waits for Biggie Mac to get up. He does as Ashley Matthews jumps off with a cross body block. Biggie Mac ducks and Ashley Matthews lands on Ruben Ricardo León, in the middle of the ring. She quickly pins him.

-1-

Biggie Mac pulls Ashley Matthews off of Ruben Ricardo León, locking in an ankle lock.

Cornell - If Ruben loses, he loses his mask. If Ashley loses, she loses her wrestling career. If Biggie loses, he loses the belt.

Greed - So much on the line, no one can afford to lose.

Ashley Matthews rolls out of the ankle lock and gets to her feet. Biggie Mac runs and clotheslines her over the ropes, sending her to the ring apron. Biggie Mac lifts her up then turns around to look at Ruben Ricardo León running at him. Biggie Mac lifts Ruben Ricardo León up and back body drops him over the ropes. Ruben Ricardo León catches Ashley Matthews with a hurricanrana and he takes her off the ring apron with it, down to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Biggie Mac just propelled Ruben Ricardo León into a hurricanrana on Ashley.

Greed - We knew this would be an action packed match from start to finish and so far it’s not disappointing.

Biggie Mac steps out to the ring apron and backs up to the ring post. Ruben Ricardo León and Ashley Matthews start to stand up near the entrance ramp. Biggie Mac runs and jumps off the apron with a double clothesline, taking them both down.

Cornell - No disqualification in this match, no count out.

Greed - Someone must win, someone must lose.

Biggie Mac stands up, lifting Ruben Ricardo León to his feet. Biggie Mac whips him at the ring steps as hard as he can. Ruben Ricardo León jumps up to the ring steps and grabs the ring post. He swings around it and climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Ruben was able to avoid colliding with the steps.

Greed - Now he’s set up for something big.

Ruben Ricardo León flips off the top turnbuckle, taking Biggie Mac out ringside with a flip senton. Ruben Ricardo León stands up quickly and climbs up to the guardrail. He moonsaults off and lands on Biggie Mac. Ruben Ricardo León stands up and climbs to the apron of the ring, then moonsaults off onto Biggie Mac.

Cornell - We saw him do this last week.

Greed - Combination of moonsaults.

Ruben Ricardo León climbs up to the ring apron, then climbs to the top turnbuckle. He does a triple moonsault off the top turnbuckle and lands on Biggie Mac ringside. The crowd goes insane with mixed reaction of cheers and boos.

Cornell - They don’t know whether to cheer the awesome move or boo that it was done on Biggie Mac, hometown hero.

Greed - Considering Biggie Mac is hurt bad, they should be booing.

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Ashley Matthews and sends her into the ring. He climbs up to the ring apron and grabs onto the top rope, waiting. She slowly stands up and he springboards into the ring. Ruben Ricardo León catches Ashley Matthews with a dragonrana, dropping her with a snap hurricanrana pin.

-1-2-3

Ashley Matthews kicks out.

Cornell - So close, but somehow she finds a way to kick out.

Greed - I thought it was over.

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Ashley Matthews and sends her to the corner. He rushes in and splashes her into the corner, then turns her around and lifts her to the top turnbuckle. Ruben Ricardo León pulls her back, letting her hang down in the corner, stuck in the tree of woe position.

Cornell - Ruben sets her up perfectly, she’s stuck.

Greed - Now he can hit her with the tequila slammer while Biggie is still hurt on the outside.

Ruben Ricardo León climbs up to the top turnbuckle and grabs the legs of Ashley Matthews. He jumps off the top turnbuckle with her and lands in the center of the ring, locking in a boston crab.

Cornell - Tequila slammer!

Greed - Will we see her tap her career away?

Ashley Matthews struggles in the hold but can’t get out of it or even move closer to the ropes. She tries reaching but is in the middle of the ring. Ashley Matthews lifts her hand up.

Greed - She’s going to give up!

Cornell - No way, a Matthews would never give up when their career is on the line!

Biggie Mac slides into the ring and hooks Ruben Ricardo León form a back suplex. He lifts Ruben Ricardo León, breaking the tequila slammer, and hits him with a spinning back suplex, launching Ruben Ricardo León over the ropes to the ringside floor.

Cornell - SONIC BOOM OUT OF THE RING!

Greed - He really sent him flying.

Biggie Mac looks over the ropes at Ruben Ricardo León, then looks at Ashley Matthews laid out in the center of the ring. He rushes over and pins her.

-1-2-

Ashley Matthews kicks out.

Cornell - Biggie saw an opportunity to go for the win and he took it, but Ashley was able to kick out.

Greed - The mid card of NLWF has become so powerful that any of these three could be in the main event.

Biggie Mac lifts Ashley Matthews to her feet then hits her with a two punch combo. He looks over his shoulder and sees Ruben Ricardo León starting to stand up at ringside. Biggie Mac grabs Ashley Matthews by the back of her head and runs with her. Biggie Mac launches Ashley Matthews over the ropes and she takes out Ruben Ricardo León ringside.

Cornell - Mac using his opponents as weapons.

Greed - This match is too good for the Golden Crown title!

Biggie Mac leaves the ring and grabs Ruben Ricardo León. He lifts him up and rolls him into the ring. Biggie Mac lifts Ashley Matthews and rolls her into the ring also. Biggie Mac enters the ring and pins Ashley Matthews.

-1-2-3

Ashley Matthews kicks out, so Biggie Mac crawls over and pins Ruben Ricardo León.

-1-2-

Ruben Ricardo León kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough damage done to crown a winner yet.

Greed - But we’re starting to get close to the end, you can feel it coming!

Biggie Mac lifts Ruben Ricardo León and sends him to the corner. Biggie Mac lifts Ashley Matthews and sends him to the same corner. Causing her to splash Ruben Ricardo León. Biggie Mac walks over and lifts Ruben Ricardo León to the top turnbuckle, then lifts Ashley Matthews to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Mac has something huge planned!

Greed - What’s he going to do?

Biggie Mac climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Ashley Matthews and Ruben Ricardo León. Biggie Mac lifts Ruben Ricardo León to his feet on the top turnbuckle, then hooks him for a back suplex. Biggie Mac takes an elbow to the face, then is shoved from the top turnbuckle to the ringside area. Biggie Mac hit’s the guardrail face first.

Cornell - Ruben Ricardo León sends Biggie Mac down!

Greed - Not just that, but he’s now in perfect position!

Ruben Ricardo León grabs the legs of Ashley Matthews and jumps off the top turnbuckle with her, slamming her down into the center of the ring, locking on the Boston crab immediately.

Cornell - Tequila slammer!

Greed - The second one of the match, again on Ashley Matthews!

Ashley Matthews pushes up in the hold and crawls for the ropes. Ruben Ricardo León sits back on the Boston crab and Ashley Matthews is forced down.

Cornell - She’s got to tap out, she’s being broken in half!

Greed - she has no other choice!

Ruben Ricardo León leans back on the hold and Ashley Matthews is able to slip out, getting to her back. She upkicks, hitting Ruben Ricardo León to the face, but he leans back and slingshots her, sending her face first into the turnbuckles.

Cornell - at least she got out of the submission.

Greed - Good point.

Ruben Ricardo León runs to the corner, passing Ashley Matthews who staggers back out of it. He runs up the turnbuckles, then jumps off over Ashley Matthews with a sunset flip.

-1-2-3

Ashley Matthews kicks out and Ruben Ricardo León gets to his feet, trying to turn her over for a Boston crab.

Cornell - He’s going for it again!

Greed - But she’s got a handful of mask, preventing him from turning her over.

Ashley Matthews holds onto the mask of Ruben Ricardo León, then rips it off revealing another mask underneath. Ruben Ricardo León stands up and manages to turn Ashley Matthews over, locking In the Boston crab. Ashley Matthews pushes up and manages to free one of her legs, pulling it through. She kicks Ruben Ricardo León to the ass and sends him to the ropes. Ruben Ricardo León leans over the middle rope and is hit by a steel chair.

Cornell - Biggie Mac with a chair shot from the outside!

Greed - He clobbered him!

Biggie Mac grabs Ruben Ricardo León by his mask and climbs up to the apron. Biggie Mac sets Ruben Ricardo León up for a back suplex and lifts him over the ropes. Biggie Mac jumps off the apron with him and slams him down on the announcers table.

Cornell - SONIC BOOM FROM THE APRON TO OUR TABLE!

Greed - The unbreakable table!

Biggie Mac looks at Ruben Ricardo León laid out, then turns around and slides into the ring. Biggie Mac lifts Ashley Matthews up, but is pulled down into a roll up pin.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out and both of them stand up quickly. Ashley Matthews hits Biggie Mac with a shot to the face, then a shot to the body. She kicks Biggie Mac to the leg, then kicks him to the head, knocking him down.

Cornell - Ashley has unleashed the fight!

Greed - Nice combo to take down the Golden Crown and NLWF champion!

Ashley Matthews lifts Biggie Mac to his feet, her hands locks around his head. She pulls him into a knee to the face, then lifts her other leg hitting him with another knee to the face. Biggie Mac pushes away from Ashley Matthews, who Nick Kicks him to the chest, sending him into the corner.

Cornell - She’s unleashed a flurry of attacks on the champion, can she do enough to beat him and take back the belt she created?

Greed - She’s looking great so far!

Ashley Matthews runs and jumps to the middle turnbuckle, she leans back and monkey flips Biggie Mac out of the corner to the center of the ring. Ashley Matthews stands up and runs to the corner, then jumps up to the top turnbuckle and moonsaults off, landing on Biggie Mac.

Cornell - She’s done it! She’s beaten him again!

Greed - unbelievable!

Ashley Matthews pins Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out. Ashley Matthews stands up, lifting Biggie Mac to his feet. She sets him up for a power bomb.

Cornell - She could be going for that spiral bomb we’ve seen her use before!

Greed - Can she power bomb two hundred five pounds of NLWF champion?

Ashley Matthews lifts Biggie Mac half way before he slides out to her side. He lifts her up for a back suplex and spins her around before driving her down into the center of the ring.

Cornell - SONIC BOOM!

Greed - Biggie Mac is a pinfall away from redeeming his only NLWF loss!

Biggie Mac pins Ashley Matthews.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - What a match!

Greed - Amazing.

The referee brings Biggie Mac the Golden Crown and NLWF titles.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and STILL the Golden Crown Champion, Biggie Mac!

Cornell - That means the career of Ashley Matthews, is over.

Greed - No more fighting men, can she at least go back to domination women’s wrestling?

Cornell - I’m not sure how it works.

Biggie Mac looks down at Ashley Matthews, shaking his head.

Cornell -He didn’t want to end her career, but if she’s the one helping Ridicule, she had to be taken out!

Greed - How do you know she was? What if Nick just got Bad Company to turn on itself?

The shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule walking out of his locker room. He turns the corner, closing the door behind him to reveal Matt Biggars, Monster and a few ME security guards standing behind it. They follow Nick Ridicule as he walks.

Cornell - They are going to get him this time!

Greed - I wouldn’t be so sure.

Nick Ridicule turns the corner going off sight for a second before Matt Biggars turns the corner and looks for him. He looks at Monster and the other security guards.

Matt Biggars
Where did he go?

Nick Ridicule rides up on a horse behind them as they look off in the direction he went. He lifts a large joust up and positions it in his hand. Nick Ridicule pulls out a lighter and lights the joust on fire. Matt Biggars and the rest of the group turn around to see Nick Ridicule on his horse, smile on face, flaming joust in hand.

Matt Biggars
RUN!

Nick Ridicule takes off on his horse toward them. Matt Biggars tackles Monster out of the way as Nick Ridicule jousts through ME Security guards, knocking them out of his way as the shot cuts to commercials.

Revolution returns on Ashley Matthews walking backstage, tears in her eyes. She pulls off her fight gloves, then begins to untape her hands, her lower lip quivering. Nick Ridicule rides up behind her on his horse, stopping.

Nick Ridicule
Just because your career is over, doesn’t mean we have to be.

Nick Ridicule holds his hand out. Ashley Matthews turns around looking at Nick Ridicule up on his horse. She shakes her head, looking at him.

Ashley Matthews
I quit.

Ashley Matthews turns her back and walks away, leaving Nick Ridicule on his horse, his hand still out. His hand quickly becomes a fist and he rides away on his horse as the shot cuts to ringside where The Notorious K.I.D is waiting.

Cornell - Ashley has just quit the NLWF! After having her career ended, after being accused of helping Ridicule, she walks away in order for Bad Company to get the match it needs!

Greed - It’s true, she could have signed the contract, could have joined Ridicule to reform the Duo of Destruction, instead she remains loyal and walks rather than sacrificing what she believes in.

Nick Ridicule rides out next to the stage. He looks out at the booing crowd with a smile, then rides over to the ramp. Nick Ridicule jumps off his horse to the ramp and looks at the destruction at the top of the stage. He laughs, then walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Nick Ridicule holds up the World and Undisputed Titles, then looks at The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - At the beginning of the year, KID was the World Champion, Nick Ridicule was the NLWF champion! These two fought at Battle Lines to a no contest, now we’ll see them fight for two of the most prestigious titles ever.

Greed - This is a dream match come true, the last match before City of Evil!

The referee holds up the belts before handing them off ringside to Christa Dudley.

Christa Dudley - The following match is your MAIN EVENT of the evening! Introducing first, he is from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing in at 220 pounds. He is the reigning and defending NLWF Undisputed and World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

Nick Ridicule pounds his right fist into his chest over his heart. He kisses his fist then raises it up getting a mixed reaction from the audience.

Christa Dudley - and the challenger, from Adelaide, Australia. He stands 5’9” and weighs in at 175 pounds. THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D!

The referee checks both competitors to make sure they are ready, then he calls for the bell.

World Heavyweight Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship

Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 MainEvent

Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 165944Nick Ridicule ·vs· The Notorious K.I.D Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 165944
[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D and Nick Ridicule meet in the center of the ring with handshake followed by a hug. They back away from each other and begin to circle around. Nick Ridicule keeps his hands high and tight, then throws a leg kick which is caught by The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - KID first match since OWN back in May.

Greed - He looks in shape, he looks focused and after being gone so long that hunger to be champion is sure to have built up.

Nick Ridicule pulls his foot away from The Notorious K.I.D. Nick Ridicule rushes in with a three punch combination, finishing with a head kick attempt, but The Notorious K.I.D is able to step out of range.

Cornell - KID looks a bit nervous out there, you can tell it’s been awhile since he’s been in the ring.

Greed - Give it some time, once he gets his flow back he’ll be the KID of old.

The Notorious K.I.D fakes a punch, then drops down and dropkicks Nick Ridicule to his knee. The Notorious K.I.D stands up, hooking the head of Nick Ridicule for a DDT. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the turnbuckles, then jumps off with a tornado DDT. Nick Ridicule shoves him off, sending him to the middle of the ring where he lands on his feet.

Cornell - Ridicule not allowing the tornado DDT.

Greed - KID able to stay on his feet.

The Notorious K.I.D runs at Nick Ridicule who tries a Nick Kick. The Notorious K.I.D rolls under it and jumps up to the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule turns around to see The Notorious K.I.D fly off the top turnbuckle with double knees to his chest.

Cornell - Victory knees!

Greed - Not only does he hit him with the knees while he’s up, but he lands on them with his knees while taking them down.

The Notorious K.I.D pins Nick Ridicule but before the referee can count, he kicks out, pushing him away.

Cornell - Zero count.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and goes to the corner. He quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with a swanton bomb. Nick Ridicule hooks his foot on the bottom rope and uses it to slide out of the way. The Notorious K.I.D hit’s the mat and rolls up to his feet, holding his back.

Greed - KID went for Something to believe but Ridicule was able to avoid it.

Nick Ridicule stands up on the ring apron and The Notorious K.I.D runs at him. The Notorious K.I.D jumps over the ropes and wraps his legs around the neck of Nick Ridicule. He swings for a hurricanrana, but Nick Ridicule is able to hold him up on the apron.

Cornell - Look at the power and the balance of Nick Ridicule to avoid being launched from the apron with the hurricanrana!

Greed - He’s amazing, one of the best ever without any doubt about it.

Nick Ridicule swings The Notorious K.I.D into the ring post, stilling holding him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D up higher, letting him fall back into Crucifix power bomb position. Nick Ridicule jumps off the apron, crucifix power bombing The Notorious K.I.D down into the guardrail.

Cornell - Pass of judgment from the apron to the guardrail!

Greed - All as a counter to the hurricanrana! You try a big move on Ridicule, you risk getting hit with an even bigger move!

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D off the guardrail, then rolls him into the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the apron, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule waits for The Notorious K.I.D to stand up.

Cornell - This could cost him though, he should not be going high risk!

Greed - He prides himself on being a hybrid wrestler, able to do anything to anyone!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and Nick Ridicule jumps off the top turnbuckle hitting him with a shoulder block. Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet and whips him to the ropes. The Notorious K.I.D rebounds into a Nick Kick to the face.

Cornell - Vicious boot to the side of his face!

Greed - This is the scary part, once Ridicule has you where he wants you, he hardly ever lets up on the attack.

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet, then runs him to the ropes again. Nick Ridicule fakes a Nick Kick forcing The Notorious K.I.D to duck. Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D up and tilt-a-whirls him around before bringing him down into a backbreaker. Nick Ridicule pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Cornell - After the perfectly executed back breaker, KID still finds a way to kick out.

Greed - KID is as tough as they come, but ring rust will be his main problem tonight.

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet and pulls him down back first across his knee. Nick Ridicule pulls The Notorious K.I.D up and lifts him to his shoulders in fireman’s carry position. Nick Ridicule runs to the middle of the ring and jumps, driving The Notorious K.I.D down with a death valley driver.

Cornell - Round lottery.

Greed - That should do it, nice try KID.

Nick Ridicule pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Cornell - It seems like it’s only a matter of time now.

Greed - The end is near!

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet in power bomb position. Nick Ridicule goes to lift The Notorious K.I.D, but is drop toe hold down to the mat. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and grabs the leg of Nick Ridicule dropping down with an STF.

Cornell - KID IS TRYING TO MAKE NICK RIDICULE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Greed - Can he lock Shut the Fuck Up in?

The Notorious K.I.D tries to grab the head of Nick Ridicule but he quickly spins around, ending up on top of The Notorious K.I.D. Nick Ridicule quickly locks The Notorious K.I.D in the Anaconda crossface.

Cornell - Great counter.

Greed - This is why you don’t want to go for huge moves on Ridicule, until you know he can’t reverse them!

The Notorious K.I.D struggles to make it to the ropes, holding his free arm out. Nick Ridicule lifts his knee, driving it into the face of The Notorious K.I.D, still locked in the anaconda crossface.

Cornell - Vicious knee to the face, using the submission hold to keep him in position.

Greed - KID is in a lot of trouble!

The Notorious K.I.D takes another knee to the face, but grabs the bottom rope with his right hand. Nick Ridicule breaks the hold and lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D tries a cutter but Nick Ridicule shoves him off to the corner.

Cornell - KID cutter attempt does nothing.

Greed - He’s gassed, KID was ready to return, but not ready to return to main event!

Nick Ridicule runs in and Nick Kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the back of the head. Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to the top turnbuckle and climbs up with him.

Cornell - This is it, this is the entire match!

Greed - We’ve seen Ridicule do some sick moves from the top turnbuckle, but his major move is that DVD moment.

Nick Ridicule stands on the top turnbuckle and sets The Notorious K.I.D up for a power bomb. The Notorious K.I.D back body drops Nick Ridicule off the top turnbuckle, sending him crashing down into the ring.

Cornell - Reversal!

Greed - Now KID is on the top rope while Ridicule is down on the mat! He could hit something big!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up slowly on the top turnbuckle. He looks down at Nick Ridicule who kips up to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D moonsaults off the top turnbuckle and is caught by Nick Ridicule in fireman’s carry position. Nick Ridicule steps up to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top. Nick Ridicule moonsaults off the top turnbuckle with The Notorious K.I.D on his shoulders. Nick Ridicule death valley drivers The Notorious K.I.D into the center of the ring.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Moonsault DVD moment!

Greed - THAT WAS THE SICKEST MOVE I’VE EVER SEEN!

Nick Ridicule pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - No one could kick out of that! We’ve seen him Death Valley driver people from the top before, but not like that!

Greed - He moonsaulted with KID on his shoulders, landing with the death valley driver in the middle of the ring! That truly was a DVD moment!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and STILL the NLWF Undisputed and World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

Cornell - It was an amazing night to be a Dark Knight, but now that his guard is down, allow the shit to hit the fan!

Greed -What is that supposed to mean?

A fan jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring. He crouches in the corner and rips his hat off revealing Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - OUR FEARLESS LEADER HAS ARRIVED!

Greed - Fearless? He was hiding in the crowd the whole night, waiting for his chance to strike!

Nick Ridicule stands up in the middle of the ring. He’s handed his titles while Chuck Matthews motions for him to turn around behind him.

Cornell - We’ll see a little preview of what’s going to happen next week when it’s all against Ridicule!

Greed - Ridicule has no idea Chuck is waiting for him!

Nick Ridicule turns around slowly and Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner. The lights in the arena shut off.

Cornell - Death-Angel has escaped the destroyed stage wreckage!

Greed - Of course he would no sell something as crazy as having the stage pulled down on him.

The lights in the arena turn back on and the ring is surrounded by God’s Playground. Chuck Matthews looks around as he stands in the middle of the ring with Nick Ridicule. Lights shine down on each of the chambers revealing Biggie Mac, Brenton Cyrus, Matt Biggars and Ruben Ricardo León locked inside.

Cornell - Holy shit, it’s a trap to the trap!

Greed - Chuck Matthews is locked inside God’s Playground with Nick Ridicule, all of Bad Company has been locked away!

From the outside of the ring, Corey Casey, Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D and Ryan Apollos enter the ring, surrounding Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule smiles at Chuck Matthews, then walks past him, bumping shoulder to shoulder as he does. Nick Ridicule steps out of the ring, then exits God’s playground, shutting the structure’s door wall behind him.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews has been locked inside with the Dark Knights!

Greed - Ridicule probably figures he’ll have his shot next week!

Chuck Matthews looks at the four men who surround him. He holds his hands up and starts to talk with the four men. Ryan Apollos grabs Chuck Matthews from behind, locking in a cobra clutch.

Cornell - BLACK OUT!

Greed - Bad Company can’t even help, they are trapped in the chambers!

Ryan Apollos shoves Chuck Matthews, sending him into a spear from Corey Casey. Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms out to the side. He lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then lifts him for a suplex. Corey Casey brings Chuck Matthews down with a jackhammer, laying him out in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - THIS IS AWFUL!

Greed - This is vengeance. This is Chuck Matthews stepping on the feet of the wrong people for months, all coming back to haunt him!

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk climb to the top turnbuckle of opposite sides of the ring. Jason Hawk and The Notorious K.I.D point across the ring at each other, then climb up to the top of the chambers. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off with a swanton bomb on Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - BULLSHIT! ME Security has been beaten up, all the members of Bad Company have been taken hostage inside the chambers.

Greed - SOMETHING TO BELIEVE FROM KID!

Jason Hawk jumps off of his chamber with a double shooting star press, landing on Chuck Matthews in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey, Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D and Ryan Apollos all stand side by side, looking down at Chuck Matthews. They look at the stage where Nick Ridicule is standing, watching from in front of the destroyed stage.

Cornell - He’s going to pay. He’s going to pay with his blood, he’s going to pay with his life, he’ll pay with his career next week!

Greed - But tonight, The Dark Knights reign supreme!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 39: OH CANADA!: 10/19/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down