NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10

Go down

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Empty Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 24th 2010, 3:44 pm

Revolution begins in the ring with Tommy Cornell. ME Security surrounds the ring. The same red covering is over the ring mat again, with a table in the center of the ring. On top of the table sit’s the same Seven Sins contract. In front of Tommy Cornell is a display case, covered by a black cloth. Tommy Cornell smiles and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Tommy Cornell
Welcome to another historic episode of Revolution.

“WE WANT NICK!” “WE WANT NICK!” “WE WANT NICK!” “WE WANT NICK!”

Tommy Cornell
Of course you do. You love to follow the wrong crowd! When Salvation was dominating Direct Hit, you booed them! Even though they were the ones who were keeping the company safe, even though they were the ones keeping the ship floating. You were wrong then, just like you are wrong now!

Greed - He’s right, as soon as Salvation split up, Direct Hit was in the shitter!

Tommy Cornell
Now you’re booing Bad Company, you’re booing the NLWF and cheering for Nick Ridicule? He refuses to join us! But that’s all about to change, because last week he finally came to his senses. Now tonight, he will not only sign a contract to fight at Seven Sins, but he will join Bad Company!

The fans boo.

Tommy Cornell
But before Nick Ridicule comes out and signs his name, I have a major announcement, regarding Seven Sins next week! As many of you know, Seven Sins is one of our major pay per view events. Last years show is tied with the record for most watched event in wrestling history! This year, we’ve got the biggest card of all time booked, with a stipulation no one will ever forget!

Greed - Seven Sins will be the first pay per view where we’ve just been legalized, in Boston, Massachusetts!

Tommy Cornell
Six single matches all with great rivalries behind them, some with titles on the line. The winners of those six title matches, will go on into a seven man match for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship!

Tommy Cornell pulls the black covering off the display case in front of him, revealing the NLWF Championship, a vacant nameplate.

Tommy Cornell
Aaron O’Shea has been stripped of the No Limit Wrestling Federation Title. In the NLWF, nothing means more than being champion. When you are the NLWF Champion, it means you are the face of this company. You are the guy representing all. It is your job to spread the NLWF name, your job to fight with honor and show everyone just what NLWF is all about.

Greed - He’ll be doing five to ten instead!

Tommy Cornell
Did Aaron O’Shea fit the bill of NLWF Champion? Did he represent this company? Rhetorical question, the answer is no, he did NOT! Instead the idiot gets busted with cocaine, he flushes his life down the toilet again! This time though, the turd that is his life wont stay afloat. Aaron O’Shea never deserved to be the champion, he just came in and conquered with pure luck.

Greed - Now we’ll all get a champion we can be proud of, who’s it going to be?

Tommy Cornell
This man is a great leader! He’s a family man! He’s a multi time champion, who’s been dying for his opportunity to get this title back…

Jason Hawk steps out onto the stage with Taylor O’Day. He holds the Hawk Cup and Junior Heavyweight Championship, as he limps toward the ramp.

Tommy Cornell
CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Jason Hawk stops and looks to the ring shocked. He and Taylor O’Day looks at the stage.

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces Jason Hawk and Taylor O‘Day, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck passes them, then stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment, scaring the shit out of Jason Hawk and Taylor O’Day. Jason Hawk falls to the stage floor. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

“NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!”

Tommy Cornell
SHUT THE HELL UP! This is the new No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion! He is going to become the World Heavyweight Champion! Then not only will he be able to say that he’s the best in the company, the best in the Federation, but he’ll be able to say that he’s the best in the World!

Greed - Nothing means more than being champion, anyone who says otherwise gets a pear to the face!

Tommy Cornell
Chuck is a man, who was once known to do anything to be the champion! He’s the man who’s changed this entire company over that last era of the NLWF! He’s the man leading the path in the new era of the NLWF! We are the kings of the Federation, he is the champion of the Federation! United this is the most powerful team ever assembled….

Tommy Cornell pauses, then looks to the stage disappointed. He points at Jason Hawk who gets to his feet, holding his knee and lower back.

Tommy Cornell
Jason , this could have been you! Originally, I was going to make you the NLWF Champion here tonight, but why would I do that? I listened to your commentary last week. You made me question why I made you the leader of the Syndicate! But I’ll deal with you, after Chuck has the moment he deserves. Get out of my sight!

Greed - I told him he should have kept his mouth shut, but no one listens to me.

Jason Hawk turns his back and walks off stage, Taylor O’Day quickly following him after looking to the ring one last time.

Tommy Cornell
Sorry about that Chuckster. I would like to officially announce…

Tommy Cornell points at Christa Dudley.

Christa Dudley - THE NEW, NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION, CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Tommy Cornell pulls the glass covering off the display case and sets it down. He takes out the NLWF Title and hands the belt to Chuck Matthews. Tommy Cornell claps his hands together while Chuck Matthews holds up the title. The fans shake the arena with boos and the roar of feet stomping.

Greed - What a historic night already! NEW NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION, CHUCK MATTHEWS!

“NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK IS GONNA KILL YOU!”

Tommy Cornell gives Chuck Matthews the microphone. He rests the NLWF Title on his shoulder and brings the mic to his mouth.

Chuck Matthews
It’s been one year since I was NLWF Champion last. At Seven Sins last year, Mexican Samurai robbed me of the title. This year is going to be a lot different. I…

Chuck Matthews is cut off by entrance music.

Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage, then down the ramp, a smile on his face. He rolls into the ring the pulls out his chair and sits down. He picks up the contract on the table, looks at it once, then signs his name and drops it. Tommy Cornell walks over to the table and looks at the contract. He smiles, then grabs the microphone off the table.

Tommy Cornell
Looks like someone is excited to join Bad Company! But next time, NEVER interrupt a title ceremony!

Chuck Matthews waves his hand, calming Tommy Cornell down.

Chuck Matthews
It’s alright, Tommy. I want to watch him sign on the dotted line. It’s the only thing that can make this moment better. Now I hold the NLWF title he loves so much and I’ll watch as he finally joins Bad Company. Then later tonight, I’ll beat him inside The End Game, in front of all these idiotic fans who cheer him!

The fans boo while Nick Ridicule sits back in his chair, throwing his feet up on the table as he puts his hands behind his head.

Tommy Cornell
As you can see, I’ve got ME security around the ring so we don’t have a repeat of last week. Also, Corey will be signing the contract later. Just in case the two of you have some sort of “secret plan”

Tommy Cornell places another contract in front of Nick Ridicule who looks at him.

Tommy Cornell
Go ahead and sign. Then we can work on getting you a new NLWF contract, instead of the temporary one you have.

Nick Ridicule smiles, then leans forward and grabs the microphone out of the hand of Tommy Cornell. Nick Ridicule stands up looking at the contract on the table.

Nick Ridicule
Last week when I said I would sign. I meant I would sign to fight Corey Casey at Seven Sins. As far as me joining Bad Company, joining ME? Well, you suits only seem to understand one word.

Nick Ridicule looks at Tommy Cornell, then at Chuck Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
NO! I’ll never join Bad Company, I’ll never sign with ME! Just because you’ve managed to lie and con people into following you Matthews, doesn’t mean you’ve won this war yet. Tonight, I’m going to beat you inside the End Game until I’m satisfied with the beating I’ve given you. I’ll make you pay for turning me into what you were before your master plan.

On the big screen it shows Katrina Costick entering the building with the World and Undisputed titles on her shoulders, following her is an army of guys with Mohawks, dressed like Nick Ridicule. Instead the ring Chuck Matthews and Tommy Cornell stare at the screen while Nick Ridicule chuckles and sits back down in his chair.

Nick Ridicule
Bad Company is so afraid of Nick Ridicule, that all the security is surrounding the ring, instead of guarding the back. Anyone can just break in, then what do you have?

The Nick Ridicule army begins destroying things backstage as they make their way to the entrance. Katrina Costick walks out onto the stage, then down the ramp, followed by the group. Some of the Nick Ridicule imposters walk out from the side of the stage, then walk to the ring.

Nick Ridicule
MUTINY!

ME Security and the Nick Ridicule’s begin to fight around the ring. Katrina Costick slides into the ring and Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and Nick Kicks Chuck Matthews to the face, sending him falling through the ropes to the outside.

Greed - ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE!

Nick Ridicule grabs Tommy Cornell by his throat, then kicks him to the stomach and gets him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Tommy Cornell up into crucifix power bomb position, then drives him through the table. Nick Ridicule looks up and waves his hand, then slides out of the ring and tackles Chuck Matthews over the announcers table.

Greed - Shit!

From the roof of the arena a platform is lowered down. It covers the ring mat and has instruments on it. Nick Ridicule hits Chuck Matthews a couple times, then grabs a steel chair and starts bashing ME Security guards, knocking helmets off and taking them down. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a tank of gasoline, then climbs into the ring. Katrina Costick and several other girls enter the ring and position themselves by the instruments. Nick Ridicule pours the gasoline around the apron, then lights it on fire.
Katrina Costick and the rest of the band begin to play. Nick Ridicule watches as a microphone is lowered from the rafters into his hand. Nick Ridicule begins to sing while his band plays.

Nick Ridicule
Mixed agendas…

Katrina Costick
You've got the right to remain defenseless!

Nick Ridicule
Trained not to think…

The fans break the barricade and surround the ring. They begin to mosh around, knocking down ME Security guards and stomping them out.

Nick Ridicule
Patriotic?

Katrina Costick
Gun, and a badge and you've got a fascist!

Nick Ridicule
Slaves, to the kings…

Nick Ridicule looks at Chuck Matthews carrying the NLWF Title up the ramp, Tommy Cornell crawling behind him. Nick Ridicule points at them, then does a cut throat motion.

Nick Ridicule
Wave your flag now…

Katrina Costick
Everyone swears that they stand for something

Nick Ridicule
I'll never see…

Nick Ridicule grabs the contract and rips it to pieces, then tosses it into the fire that surrounds the ring. The fans begin to circle pit around the ring.

Nick Ridicule
All you're lying…

Katrina Costick
You think by simply hiding it changes?

Nick Ridicule
I've reached my brink..

Fans kick over the announcers table. Chairs fly through the air while they continue to march around the ring. Nick Ridicule faces the stage, he climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and points at Chuck Matthews and Tommy Cornell, watching from the stage.

Nick Ridicule
No, is the word you understand?

Nick Ridicule flips them off.

Nick Ridicule
No is the word you fear!?

More ME security guards run out from the back and charge down the ramp.

Nick Ridicule
No, is the word you'll comprehend!?

The ME Security guards are rushed into the pit as they enter the ringside area. They try to take out fans with batons but are taking down by the masses.

Nick Ridicule
So No is the word you'll hear!

Nick Ridicule raises his fist and the crowd roars.

“NO!”

Nick Ridicule
I've never really needed!!

“NO!”

Nick Ridicule
I've never really cared!!

“NO!”

Nick Ridicule
I've never really trusted!!

“NO!”

Nick Ridicule
No one was fucking there!!

“NO!”

Chuck Matthews goes backstage while Tommy Cornell watches, holding his ribs. The band continues to play while the fans run wild around the ring.

Nick Ridicule
HHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYY…. Now everyone, can see?

Nick Ridicule delivers a Nick Kick to the face of the cameraman then picks up the camera and holds it in front of his face.

Nick Ridicule
Everyone, but me!

Nick Ridicule points at himself, then smirks and winks into the camera.

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Please_stand_by_tv_color_bars_photosculpture-p153356502038830441qdjh_400

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 ProjectRevo
Live from the Ground Zero Arena in Miami, Florida
ME Security is putting up a new barricade to hold the fans back. A guard stands at all four corners, while the ring crew cleans up the mess. Tommy Cornell walks down the ramp, then he enters the ring.

Greed - Welcome to Revolution everyone, not the way we wanted to start this show off. Nick Ridicule just got a lot of people arrested with that little stunt.

Tommy Cornell grabs a microphone.

Tommy Cornell
Cute. Nick, your time is coming. Inside the End Game tonight, you’ll pay for what you did to start off this show! But as they say, the show must go on. SET OFF THE FIREWORKS!

Fireworks shoot out of the stage, then down the ramp. Fire shoots out of the ring posts and the crowd is shown, most people trying to get their seat back. Some holding up signs.

“If Bad Company succeeds...what's next?” “RRRAAAWWWRRRGGGG”
“I came to see Ryan Apollos/VampireLord/Hawk/Slayer/Cornell” “> longest sign ever!”
“MAYOR MCCHEESE FTW!” “Chuck fucked your girlfriend> BEAT THAT!”
“I came to see Ashley Matthews… literally…” “Ruben came to this country on a floating door!”
“Dream Match: GODZILLA [VS] BOWSER!” “RIDICULE IS GOD!”

The shot shows Tommy Cornell in the ring again.

Tommy Cornell
I wanted to start things tonight with an easy contract signing, but clearly that was too much to ask for.

Greed - Thanks a lot Ridicule, you’re messing up the show asshole!

Tommy Cornell
Since Nick escaped and we seem to have order. Lets begin the show. This was supposed to start off with me against my son, but that match has been postponed for now. Ryan, come out here, we need to talk about a few things.

Greed - Ryan Cornell has just be called out by his father, for those people who

Pay Your Enemy by SOTY plays. Ryan Cornell walks out and stands at the top of the stage. He then slowly raises his arms above his head and points up. Cornell walks down the entrance ramp smiling and looks out at the crowd. Cornell stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena again. Cornell runs to one corner of the apron and jumps on the apron and looks at the crowd. Cornell climbs to the top turnbuckle and points into the air. He then jumps over the top rope and into the ring as the music dies down.

Tommy Cornell
Ryan, do you know what today is?

Ryan Cornell shrugs his shoulders.

Tommy Cornell
Today is your official one year in the company!

Greed - Ryan Cornell… Hawk… Slayer… Derek Wallace… Apollos… One year of him!

Tommy Cornell
It was one year ago that you attacked Brenton Cyrus to make a name for yourself in this company. Following that attack, Jason Hawk flew from the top rope for his very first time in the NLWF, hitting you with a missile dropkick.

Greed - I love this company, so much history, so many memories!

Tommy Cornell
One year later, just look at you… You’re a nobody. You’re a loser. I’m going to tell you, exactly what my father told me, exactly what his father once told him! YOU’RE A DISGRACE TO THE CORNELL NAME!

Greed - Wait.. I thought he was going to celebrate one year with Ryan..

Tommy Cornell
Don’t let this discourage you Ryan. Because once my father was told that by my grandfather. He went out and proved him wrong! He made him eat his words! He made him apologize for saying it! My father said it to me. I went on to hold ten world titles in my career! I became a legend! I’m the most successful Cornell of them all! He came back, TEN YEARS after he told me that! He apologized!

Tommy Cornell slaps Ryan Cornell across the face.

Tommy Cornell
This is the moment where you have an epiphany! You say to yourself, I’m going to do whatever it takes to prove this asshole wrong! I believe in you Ryan! I think you have what it takes to be the World Champion, longer than ten minutes!

Tommy Cornell drops to his knees.

Tommy Cornell
PLEASE! Please don’t fail me! At Seven Sins this year, you will have another shot at avenging a loss. You destroyed Randy Fields after you became a Cornell, in fact, you’re undefeated as a Cornell! At Seven Sins, you and I will fight in a Pro Wrestling Classic Rematch! One of us will go to the NLWF Title match, I hope it’s you. But truth be told, you’ll never be able to beat me Ryan.

Greed - That should be a great match at the Pay Per View next week.

Tommy Cornell stands up again

Tommy Cornell
Now it’s time for an apology! Jason Hawk, how about a little reunion. Come on out here.

Jason Hawk crutches his way out onto the stage, the down the ramp, followed by Taylor O’Day. Jason Hawk enters the ring carefully, the stands face to face with Ryan Cornell, they both smile at each other. Jason Hawk is given a microphone by Taylor O’Day.

Jason Hawk

I accept your apology!

Tommy Cornell shakes his head.

Tommy Cornell
I’m not apologizing to you! It’s you who should be apologizing for last week! You acted like a complete jackass, nothing like the leader of The Syndicate. You owe not just me an apology, but John and everyone else in the main event.

Tommy Cornell smiles as he looks at Jason Hawk, who has a confused look on his face.

Tommy Cornell
Once you apologize for that, you can go and apologize to our new NLWF Champion!

Jason Hawk

That’s one idea… OR I could…

Jason Hawk is interrupted by the sound of an engine roaring. Everyone looks up at the big screen to see a monster truck driving into the arena parking structure. The side of the monster truck says “Bowser” on it. The truck bed is covered by a spiked shell. The monster truck runs over a couple of ME limousines, then stops.

Greed - Tonight carnage has reigned supreme!

The door of the monster truck opens and Corey Casey jumps out of it, landing on the roof of a limousine. He has a dog collar around his neck, with a chain dangling down. He looks down at the limousine, then at the monster truck.

Corey Casey
I can park here, right?

Corey Casey jumps off the limousine then walks toward the arena entrance. He stops at the doors and pulls out his keys, then sets the alarm on the Truck. The shot cuts back into the ring.

Tommy Cornell
I’m glad he’s here. Now we can have a full reunion and Corey Casey can finally sign his contract for Seven Sins!

Corey Casey makes his way down to the ring through the audience, some people booing him, some cheering him on. Corey Casey jumps the guardrail , then jumps to the announcers table. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then jumps off and slides into the ring.

Greed - Once upon a time that man was my favorite in the NLWF, he’s still at the top of my list, but I’m disappointed in his decision making skills.

Tommy Cornell
You’re either wearing that dog collar because you’re finally ready to join, or because you’re finally ready to sign for Seven Sins. Either way, I get something I want, but do you? Let me ask the three of you something, since you all entered this company, exactly one year ago. What do all three of you have in common.

Ryan Cornell snatches the microphone away from Tommy Cornell.

Ryan Cornell
We’ve all been World Champion!

Corey Casey takes the microphone from Ryan Cornell.

Corey Casey
Touching the belt and keeping it warm for The Notorious K.I.D doesn’t count.

Jason Hawk takes the microphone from Corey Casey.

Jason Hawk

We’ve all beaten each other at some point.

Corey Casey takes the microphone away from Jason Hawk.

Corey Casey
Ryan has NEVER, will NEVER, beat me.

Tommy Cornell takes the microphone away from Corey Casey.

Tommy Cornell
You’ve all been beaten, but have never beaten, Nick Ridicule!

Jason Hawk tries to take the microphone away from Tommy Cornell, but he pulls it away.

Tommy Cornell
Don’t try to say you beat him in Hawk’s Nest! You've never pinned him or made him submit!

Jason Hawk mouths the words “I did” several times.

Tommy Cornell
So I have a different choice to start things off tonight Corey, join The Syndicate! Jason clearly doesn’t cut it as the leader of this group. You on the other hand, have been created to lead us! Think about it, Bad Company has Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus. Doesn’t it make perfect sense for Corey Casey to lead Syndicate?

Greed - This is genius! Corey is going to sellout faster than an NLWF show!

Tommy Cornell
You join Syndicate. You sign to fight Nick Ridicule with your career NOT on the line. You eliminate Nick Ridicule and become champion, elevating Syndicate right next to Bad Company. A Federation United! Unstoppable! The best NLWF ever!

Corey Casey looks at Ryan Cornell and Jason Hawk. He then looks around the arena at the booing crowd.

Tommy Cornell
Syndicate, three men who started one year ago. Three men who no one thought would be here today. Three men who have held major gold, two of which have held all three major titles. Corey Casey and Jason Hawk are two of the biggest stars this year! You add Ryan Cornell who has almost pulled his head out of his ass and we’ve got a team!

Greed - This sounds like a perfect deal!

Corey Casey reaches out and takes the contract. He takes the pen and signs it, then gives it back to Tommy Cornell.

Tommy Cornell
COREY CASEY HAS JOINED SYNDICATE!

Greed - He’s my favorite wrestler again!

Tommy Cornell looks at the contract.

Tommy Cornell
you didn’t sign….

Tommy Cornell is speared by Corey Casey. Ryan Cornell runs after Corey Casey but is hit with a back elbow to the face. Jason Hawk looks around, then grins. Jason Hawk quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off and missile dropkicks Ryan Cornell into a spear from Corey Casey.

Greed - déjà vu from last year!

Jason Hawk stands up with the microphone in his hand.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THA…

Jason Hawk is speared by Corey Casey.

Greed - COREY CASEY RAGE RAMPAGE!

Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms out to the side.

“FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Corey Casey walks over to Tommy Cornell and lifts him up in the corner. Corey Casey picks up the Syndicate Contract then crumples it up and shoves in into the mouth of Tommy Cornell. Corey Casey grabs the Seven Sins contract then clicks the pen out and signs. He holds Tommy Cornell by the throat and delivers a punch to his face, dropping him in the corner. Corey Casey drops the contract in his lap then walks to the center of the ring and throws his arms out to the side.

Greed- What have you done…? What have you done?

Revolution fades to commercial on the face of Corey Casey, grinning evilly.

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Revolutionnew-1-1

Revolution returns on Nick Ridicule speed walking backstage. He’s looking over his shoulders and all around. He runs into a man, then quickly brings his fists up, ready to hit him. The man has an afro and holds his arms up, ready to defend.

Nick Ridicule
What’s your name?

???
William Haze…

Nick Ridicule puts his hand on the shoulder of William Haze.

Nick Ridicule
Here’s what I want you to do. The next person you see, I want you to walk up to them, SLAP THE TASTE RIGHT OUT OF THEIR MOUTH!

Nick Ridicule winks then walks away. William Haze watches him leave, a confused look on his face. He shrugs his shoulders, then looks around. From around the corner, Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus walks by.

Chuck Matthews
He was using ME! Using my TV station to get his ridiculous music played! I HAD TO CUT REVOLUTION OFF THE AIR BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID!

Brenton Cyrus

Just stay calm, cool heads always prevail. Tonight when you take the World Championship from him inside The End Game, no one will remember, nor will they care what happened at the start of the show.

Chuck Matthews nods his head, trying to keep his composure. Slowly, William Haze approaches the two of them.

Chuck Matthews
Who are you?

Brenton Cyrus

I think he wants a donation…

Williams Haze exhales, then slaps Brenton Cyrus across his face. Brenton Cyrus holds his face, looking at the ground for a few seconds, then he goes to charge William Haze. Chuck Matthews holds his arm out, holding Brenton Cyrus back.

Brenton Cyrus

DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?

Chuck Matthews
Calm down! Calm down! Cool heads always prevail! Remember?

The eyes of Brenton Cyrus bulge out of his head as he stares at Williams Haze who holds his ground.

Brenton Cyrus

YOU AND I AT SEVEN SINS!

Brenton Cyrus points at William Haze, then turns his back and walks away. Chuck Matthews watches him leave, then looks at William Haze. Chuck Matthews shakes his head, adjusting the tag team and NLWF titles on his shoulders, then walks away following Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Another big match just made for Seven Sins, the debuting William Haze versus the legendary Brenton Cyrus.

Greed - Still trying to recapture his legendary reputation, if he loses to William Haze, the end may be near.

Cornell - I’ll tell you who the end is HERE for, that’s Corey Casey! At Seven Sins I don’t care who wins or loses, because the winner is in for more hell than the loser!

Greed - The loser will be the lucky guy who gets to walk away from NLWF, the winner will have to fight the world!

Biggie Mac and Knife to Know you wait in the ring.

Cornell - This should be a great match up, Knife was so close to breaking it big in this company, he joined Death-Angel and it all went to shit from that point.

Greed - Biggie Mac on the other hand dominated his debut, he pushed the Golden Crown champion to the limit and he’s looking to get back into title contention with a win over the former Rising Star Champion.

The referee calls for the bell.

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Match
Biggie Mac vs Knife to Know you

[Ding Ding Ding]

Knife to Know you puts his fists up and walks to the center of the ring. Biggie Mac hits him with a leg kick, then shoots in and takes him down. Biggie Mac punches Knife to Know you to the face against the mat. Knife to Know you kicks Biggie Mac away from him, then gets up. Biggie Mac rushes Knife to Know you, hitting a flying knee as he gets to his feet.

Cornell - Biggie Mac the newest member of Bad Company and ME, looking to impress everyone here tonight.

Greed - No shame in losing to Ashley Matthews, a win against the much large Knife here tonight will show he’s no punk bitch!

Knife to Know you hit’s the corner and Biggie Mac hits him with a back elbow to the face. Biggie Mac lifts Knife to Know you up to sit on the top turnbuckle, then he uppercuts him, sending him falling to the outside of the ring.

Cornell - The former UFC light heavyweight champion is unloading on the former Rising Star Champion.

Greed - He’s got a lot to prove still, Ruben has been mocking him each week. Both men are two of the best newcomers NLWF has seen in a good long time.

Biggie Mac slides out of the ring and lifts Knife to Know you to his feet. Biggie Mac pushes him shoulder first into the ring post, then kicks him to the back of the head. Biggie Mac grabs Knife to Know you and rolls him into the ring, then slides in and pins him.

-1-2-

Knife to Know you kicks out. Biggie Mac stands up holding the arm of Knife to Know you, then he drops back and attempts an arm bar. Knife to Know you tries to fight it but Biggie Mac locks it in.

Cornell - Constantly attacking, doesn’t get the pin so he locks on the submission.

Greed - Biggie Mac is going to be a champion in the NLWF one day, sooner than later!

Knife to Know you struggles in the arm bar as Biggie Mac pulls back. Knife to Know you gets to his feet, dragging Biggie Mac towards the ropes. Biggie Mac releases the arm of Knife to Know you, then kicks him to the face with an up kick.

Cornell - Biggie is always looking for ways to attack, that’s what makes him so dangerous at all times.

Greed - These guys recently have exposed Knife. He’s not good against fighting fighters. He’s not good when the pressure is constantly on him.

Biggie Mac stands up and rushes at Knife to Know you. Biggie Mac connects a two punch combination, then pulls his head down into a knee. Biggie Mac lifts Knife to Know you up to his shoulder, then slams him down in the center of the ring. Biggie Mac stands up over Knife to Know you and throws down punches, some landing some being blocked.

Cornell - Knife just doesn’t know what to do, he’s being beaten up again!

Greed - I wonder if he’ll have this problem in a match against Cotton.

Knife to Know you kicks Biggie Mac to the face from his back, then he stands up. Biggie Mac runs at Knife to Know you, but is clotheslined down. Knife to Know you jumps and leg drops Biggie Mac down on the mat. Biggie Mac grabs the leg of Knife to Know you and starts going for an ankle lock.

Cornell - Always looking to attack!

Greed - No kidding.

Knife to Know you pulls his leg away, then stands up and drops an elbow down on Biggie Mac. Knife to Know you stands up again, then drops an elbow down on Biggie Mac. Knife to Know you stands up, lifting Biggie Mac to his feet. Knife to Know you sends Biggie Mac to the corner, then runs in and splashes him.

Cornell - Knife to Know you has a lot of weight packed into all of his moves, can Biggie Mac counter and fight back?

Greed - I’m sure of it, just wait for Knife to leave even the smallest opportunity.

Knife to Know you grabs the arm of Biggie Mac and whips him out of the corner to the ropes. Biggie Mac rebounds then ducks under a big boot from Knife to Know you. He hit’s the ropes again and is hit by a flying ass block by Knife to Know you.

Cornell - Knife uses his ass to take Biggie down.

Greed - I’ve seen shoulder blocks, but ass blocks? That’s a first.

Knife to Know you jumps for a splash but Biggie Mac rolls out of the way. Knife to Know you hit’s the mat then holds his stomach. Biggie Mac dives at Knife to Know you, throwing knees at the back of his head while he’s down. Biggie Mac jumps up and drives a knee down into the back of Knife to Know you’s head, then hits him with another.

Cornell - Vicious knee strikes to the back of Knife’s skull.

Greed - He could knock him out with these.

Biggie Mac jumps for another, but Knife to Know you stands up, back body dropping him. Knife to Know you looks around, dazed. He runs to the ropes, then rebounds going for the splash again. Biggie Mac puts his knees up and Knife to Know you hits them face first.

Cornell - Great use of the knees from Mac!

Greed - He still needs to get back up and finish him!

Knife to Know you holds his face, down on one knee. Biggie Mac stands up, then runs at Knife to Know you, only to be grabbed to the throat. Knife to Know you lifts Biggie Mac up for a choke slam, then brings him down into the mat.

Cornell - Huge choke slam from Knife to Know you!

Greed - If Knife beats Biggie, he adds a lot of momentum back into the fire he‘s lost!

Biggie Mac brings his legs up and locks in a triangle choke on Knife to Know you. Biggie Mac hooks the leg of Knife to Know you, tripping him down to the mat. He grabs the back of his head and pulls down, choking the life out of Knife to Know you.

Cornell - What a great counter to the choke slam! Knife put himself in this position, Biggie capitalized!

Greed - This is a much different era of NLWF, if you aren’t smart, if you aren’t calculating, you’ll be outmatched!

Knife to Know you stands up again, then lifts Biggie Mac up for a power bomb. Biggie Mac hits Knife to Know you with an elbow to the forehead, then breaks the hold and lands on his feet. Biggie Mac fires off a head kick that catches Knife to Know you right on the jaw. Knife to Know you crumbles down to the mat and Biggie Mac rushes him with hammer fists to the face. Biggie Mac pins Knife to Know you.

-1-2-3-

Knife to Know you puts his foot on the bottom rope.

Cornell - SO CLOSE!

Greed - Knife might be out cold. He got his foot on the rope by accident.

Biggie Mac grabs the arm of Knife to Know you, then drags him away from the ropes. Biggie Mac positions himself, then locks in a kimura on Knife to Know you.

Cornell - HIS ASS, KNIFE’S FACE!

Greed - HE’S GOING TO BLOW UP THIS ENTIRE ARENA IF HE FARTS!

Knife to Know you struggles as Biggie Mac twists and turns his arm. Knife to Know you starts to get up and Biggie Mac knees him to the face. Biggie Mac hits Knife to Know you with two punches, then kicks him to the stomach. Biggie Mac hit’s a spinning back kick to the face of Knife to Know you, then jumps up and locks him in the triangle choke again.

Cornell - He wants to tap Knife out!

Greed - That could be the combination that gets the job done.

Knife to Know you lifts Biggie Mac up and slams him down to the mat. Biggie Mac hits Knife to Know you to the head with elbow strikes, then is lifted up again and slammed down.

Cornell - Knife to Know you is trying to power his way out of the submission, since he has no idea how to defend it.

Greed - He’s going to get really tired doing it this way.

Knife to Know you stops struggling and starts to fade away. Biggie Mac hits Knife to Know you with another elbow strike, then grabs the back of his head.

Cornell - This is all over, Knife is going out!

Greed - Put him to sleep Biggie!

Knife to Know you reaches for the ropes but isn’t even close. His arm goes limp and the referee lifts it up then drops it.

-1-

The referee lifts the arm of Knife to Know you again and lets it fall down to the mat.

-2-

Cornell - If his arm hits again the referee will end this match!

Greed - Biggie isn’t letting up at all, this thing is over!

The referee lifts the arm of Knife to Know you, then drops it.

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - What a performance from Biggie Mac!

Greed - That shows the difference between a highly trained fighter like Ashley Matthews and a powerhouse brawler like Knife to Know you.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, BIGGIE MAC!

The referee raises the hand of Biggie Mac. Knife to Know you lays motionless in the center of the ring. Biggie Mac looks at the stage where Ruben Ricardo León is watching. He claps his hands together, a smile on his mask covered face.

Cornell - I can’t wait to see Biggie Mac versus Ruben Ricardo León, whenever those two meet.

Greed - That will be a great contest for sure, especially depdning on the Golden Crown Title match later on.

Ruben Ricardo León points to the ring. Biggie Mac turns around and looks at Cotton the Clown standing on the other side of the ring. Biggie Mac puts his fists up as he stares at the colossal giant.

Cornell - RUN BIGGIE! HE’LL EAT YOU LIKE A BIG MAC!

Greed - ONE BITE!

Candy the Clown slides into the ring, then lays down over Knife to Know you. Cotton the Clown roars, then grabs Candy the Clown and lifts her above his head. Cotton the Clown brings her down across her knee and begins to grind her. She tries to scream but spits up blood instead.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - COTTON CANDY BREAKER ON CANDY! THE IRONY IS KILLING ME!

Cotton the Clown pushes her off his knee onto Knife to Know you. He then looks at Biggie Mac and growls again. Matt Biggars slides into the ring and stands at the side of Biggie Mac. The two run at Cotton the Clown, unloading punches. Biggie Mac hits Cotton the Clown with a head kick, then Matt Biggars connects a spinning back fist. Both men run forward and clotheslines Cotton the Clown over the ropes.

Cornell - Bad Company removes Cotton from the ring!

Greed - They saved the day.. .for themselves..

Cotton the Clown turns around and smashes his fist into the announcers table, breaking it in face. Cotton the Clown jumps the railing and disappears into the crowd as Revolution fades to commercials.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Empty Re: Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 25th 2010, 10:40 am

Jason Hawk and his brother stand in the ring. Jake Hawk holds the Undisputed Annoying Tag Team Titles, while Jason Hawk holds the Junior Heavyweight Title and Hawk Cup trophy. Jason Hawk gives the Hawk Cup to Jake Hawk, then picks up the microphone.

Jason Hawk

You want me to apologize?

Jason Hawk looks at the announcers. He turns around and looks at the crowd.

Jason Hawk

I AM SORRY!

Jake Hawk stands next to his brother.

Jason Hawk

THAT I DIDN’T DO THIS SOONER!

Jason and Jake Hawk bend over and drop their pants, mooning Tommy Cornell and John Greed.

Cornell - Shocked

Greed - Shocked

They pull their pants up.

Jason Hawk

I’M SORRY THAT I JOINED SYNDICATE! I’M SORRY THAT THE JASON HAWK EVERYONE KNOWS AND LOVES HASN’T BEEN AROUND THIS MONTH!

Jake Hawk whispers something to his brother.

Jason Hawk

I AM SORRY THAT I’M SCREAMING!

Greed - Has he gone insane?

Cornell - He’s gone Daffy Duck!

Jason Hawk

I AM SORRY THAT TJ TILLI IS IN THE FINALS OF THE HAWK CUP! I AM SORRY I EVEN BROUGHT HIM TO THE NLWF!

Jake Hawk takes the microphone away from Jason Hawk.

Jake Hawk
I’m sorry he has to have Ashley win his matches for him! I’m sorry he’s about to lose the Hawk’s Nest Match! I’m sorry that he’s going to get beat by a fifteen year old. BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk takes the microphone away.

Jason Hawk

Tommy, I have a lot of things I need to apologize for!

Jason Hawk leaves the ring, then runs up the ramp. Jake Hawk stand in the center of the ring and looks up at the Hawk’s Nest structure. Matt Biggars and TJ Tilli walk down the ramp, then slide into the ring. They hang the trophy from the structure. The referee calls for the bell.

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 HawksNest

Hawk's Nest Match
Hawk Cup Invitational 2: Finals
NLWF Junior Heavyweight Championship
Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 ChampionshipMatch
Matt Biggars vs TJ Tilli vs Jake Hawk
TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars grab Jake Hawk. He tries talking to them, then kicks Matt Biggars to the balls. TJ Tilli kicks him to the stomach, then sends him to the ropes. Jake Hawk springboards off the middle rope and spins around with a cross body but TJ Tilli dropkicks him out of mid air.

Cornell - So now that Jason Hawk and his brother aren’t part of Syndicate, that means this match is two NLWF wrestlers against two invaders.

Greed - Jason Islanders trying to invade the NLWF! NOT ON OUR WATCH!

TJ Tilli lifts Jake Hawk to his feet and whips him toward the corner. Jake Hawk runs up the turnbuckles then jumps up and grabs onto the monkey bars. He swings off at TJ Tilli looking for a hurricanrana, but he’s caught by Matt Biggars who power bombs him into the mat.

Cornell - Now Bad Company is going to take the Junior Title, it’s going to take that two dollar trophy, then Jason Hawk wont have any reason to be kept around in the NLWF!

Greed - Good point, he’ll be fired! Then his brother will be fired!

TJ Tilli lifts Jake Hawk to his feet and sends him to the ropes. TJ Tilli dropkicks Jake Hawk to the face on the rebound. TJ Tilli stands up and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Matt Biggars lifts Jake Hawk to his feet, then sits him on his shoulders. TJ Tilli jumps up grabbing the monkey bars, then double kicks Jake Hawk off of his shoulders. TJ Tilli swings then shooting star presses down onto Jake Hawk.

Cornell - They are beating the hell out of that little fella.

Greed - It’s like watching a midget!

Matt Biggars lifts Jake Hawk to his feet and pushes him to TJ Tilli who hooks his arms , and spins him down into a face breaker.

Cornell - BREAKING POINT!

Greed - Now all he has to do is get that trophy!

TJ Tilli stands up then climbs the turnbuckle. Matt Biggars pulls Jake Hawk to the middle of the ring and TJ Tilli jumps off with a shooting star press, landing on top of him.

Cornell - Let this be a lesson to anyone who’s already a member and wants to leave.

Greed - Don’t do it!

TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars stand over Jake Hawk. Jason Hawk runs out onto the stage with a steel chair, then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Jason Hawk hits TJ Tilli to the head with the steel chair. Jason Hawk turns around and is punched by Matt Biggars.

Cornell - What a shot!

Greed - This is turning into a tag team match.

Matt Biggars holds Jason Hawk up and TJ Tilli punches him to the stomach several times. TJ Tilli grabs Jason Hawk and connects a gut wrench power bomb on him.

Cornell - TJ TILLI IS BEATING TWO HAWKS, ON HIS OWN!

Greed - sort of…?

Matt Biggars lifts Jason Hawk to his feet, then throws him over the ropes.

Cornell - Down to just one Hawk now.

Greed - He’s already been beaten, TJ or Matt just need to get the trophy.

Matt Biggars climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He jumps off with the 420 degree leg drop on Jake Hawk. TJ Tilli climbs to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off and grabs the monkey bars. TJ Tilli swings across toward the trophy while Matt Biggars grabs his ass on the mat.

Cornell - TJ is going to get it.

Greed - New Junior Champion and Hawk Cup winner!

Jason Hawk jumps up to the apron, then springboards off the ropes. Jason Hawk missile dropkicks TJ Tilli off the monkey bars and they both fall to the mat.

Cornell - SON OF A BITCH!

Greed - I THOUGHT HE WAS INJURED!

Jason Hawk stands up and ducks under a clothesline from Matt Biggars. Jason Hawk moonsaults and kicks Matt Biggars, sending him falling through the ropes to the apron. TJ Tilli stands up and punches Jason Hawk to the face

Cornell - What a battle this has become.

Greed - All for the Hawk Cup… first won by Shithead…

TJ Tilli whips Jason Hawk to the ropes but it’s reversed. TJ Tilli runs into Matt Biggars, sending him flying off the apron down to the ramp. TJ Tilli rebounds into a drop toehold from Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Damn it!

Greed - COME ON TILLI!

Jason Hawk climbs to the top turnbuckle quickly, but is shoved off by Matt Biggars. Jason Hawk falls and hit’s the guardrail. TJ Till slowly gets up, then looks around. He runs and baseball slide dropkicks Jake Hawk, sending him falling out of the ring.

Cornell - GO TJ! CLIMB!

Greed - How awesome will it be when he’s the man who takes Jason’s Junior Title?

TJ Tilli climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then jumps up and grabs the monkey bars. He swings across, then reaches out and grabs the trophy. TJ Tilli falls to the mat, landing on his feet.

Cornell - HE DID IT!

Greed - YEAH!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is the winner of the Hawk Cup, your NEW Junior…

Jason Hawk takes the microphone away from her, then enters the ring. Jason Hawk runs and hits TJ Tilli to the back of the head with the Junior Title.

Jason Hawk

I AM SORRY TJ TILLI! I’M NOT GOING TO FORFEIT THE JUNIOR TITLE!

Cornell - Come on! You said you were going to give up the belt to the winner.

Greed - Well… technically, he never forfeited it.

Jason Hawk

Guess what else! YOU CAN’T EVEN HAVE THE HAWK CUP!

Jason Hawk grabs the trophy and leaves the ring. He helps Jake Hawk up and the two go over the guardrail, into the audience.

Cornell - HE DIDN’T EVEN LET HIM KEEP THE TROPHY!

Greed - Hawk’s foolery has hit a whole new level tonight.

Matt Biggars enters the ring and helps TJ Tilli to his feet. Revolution cuts to commercials on them inside the ring.

Revolution returns backstage with Biggie Mac, TJ Tilli, and Matt Biggars.

TJ Tilli
I should be the Junior Champ right now!

Matt Biggars nods his head.

Matt Biggars
Syndicate is dead guys, it’s up to Bad Company to turn things around. Everyone who isn’t part of Bad Company is a target as of now! Starting with…

Everyone looks to see Jason Hawk turn the corner, holding the Junior Title and Trophy. He looks at the three men, then looks around.

Biggie Mac
GET HIM!

The three men run after Jason Hawk who turns and runs for his life as the shot cuts back to ringside. Ashley Matthews and Ruben Ricardo León are in the ring, waiting for the bell.

Cornell - Great, now Syndicate is ruined!

Greed - Wouldn’t be the first time…

Cornell - Guess we’re members of Bad Company now.

Greed - BAD COMPANY FTW!

Golden Crown Championship
Ashley Matthews
vs Ruben Ricardo León

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ashley Matthews tries a leg kick but Ruben Ricardo León steps back, then leg sweeps her down.

Cornell - Nice trip by Ruben.

Greed - Ashley had her first title defense last week, can she defend the title against another man?

Ashley Matthews stands up. Ruben Ricardo León grabs her arm and whips her to the ropes. Ashley Matthews reverses and sends him to the ropes instead. Ruben Ricardo León springboards off the middle rope and moonsaults over Ashley Matthews, landing on his feet.

Cornell - Ruben is fast.

Greed - Last week Ashley had to deal with a MMA fighter, this week a Lucha Libre.

Ruben Ricardo León slides out of the ring. He removes his mask, revealing another mask. He takes his mask and puts it on a fan In the front row, then slides into the ring.

Cornell - Ruben showing he can be a showman as well.

Greed - He’s starting to upset Ashley.

Ashley Matthews runs at Ruben Ricardo León, who steps out of the way and sends her stomach first into the corner. Ruben Ricardo León lifts Ashley Matthews up and sits her on the top turnbuckle, then climbs up to the top rope.

Cornell - What has Ruben got planned?

Greed - Whatever it is, it’s going to be big.

Ruben Ricardo León grabs the legs of Ashley Matthews, then jumps off the top turnbuckle with her, dropping he down into the ring, locked in the Boston crab.

Cornell - Tequila Slammer!

Greed - Biggie Mac couldn’t get Ashley Matthews to submit, Ruben has been trying to do whatever he can to outdo him. This would send a huge message!

Ashley Matthews struggles in the submission. She reaches for the ropes but Ruben Ricardo León sits back on the hold. Ashley Matthews taps out and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW Golden Crown Champion, Ruben Ricardo León!

Cornell - I can’t believe it! This is almost worse than Mexican Samurai beating Chuck at Seven Sins last year!

Greed - We have a new Golden Crown Champion!

The referee gives Ruben Ricardo León the Golden Crown Championship and he holds it up. Ashley Matthews stands up, holding her back. She requests a microphone.

Ashley Matthews
Congratulations, Ruben. You are the new Golden Crown Champion. Not only that, but I want to be the first to invite you to join Bad Company.

Cornell - It’s an offer he can’t refuse.

Greed - He could, but it would be stupid.

Ashley Matthews
At Seven Sins you’ll be defending the Golden Crown Title in a rematch against me. I hope you’re read for a much different fight…

Jake Hawk slides into the ring and pulls the pants of Ashley Matthews down. He slides out of the ring, then jumps the railing and runs. Ashley Matthews quickly pulls her pants back up.

Cornell - HOW DARE HE PANTS ASHLEY!

Greed - Immature little shit!

Ashley Matthews
I changed my mind. At Seven Sins, Ruben you’ll defend the title again Biggie Mac! I on the other hand, will be fighting Jake Hawk! I’m going to finish you once and for all you little shit!

Jake Hawk stops in the crowd, looking at the ring.

Ashley Matthews
Tell your brother he’ll be fighting at Seven Sins too! He’ll be defending the Junior Champion and the Hawk cup against TJ Tilli!

Cornell - TJ Tilli won the Hawk tournament but didn’t get any of the awards, he’ll get another shot at Seven Sins.

Greed - This card is stacked!

Ashley Matthews
Not only that, but Matt Biggars has requested to defend the Rising Star Championship, against Knife to Know you and Cotton the Clown, making that a Triple Threat match now!

Cornell - Biggars will have a chance to take down two huge names and add another title defense!

Greed - What a show!

Ashley Matthews
All of those matches will also be qualifying matches for the NLWF Title Seven Sins Match!

Cornell - You’ll have a regular match and if you win you’ll get a chance to be the NLWF Champion!

Greed - I get the feeling seven Sins will be the best show ever!

Revolution fades to commercials on Ashley Matthews and Ruben Ricardo León with the Golden Crown Title in the ring.

Revolution returns backstage with Jason Hawk running. He ducks behind a trash bin and watches as Matt Biggars, Biggie Mac, and TJ Tilli run by. Jason Hawk stands up slowly then steps out and looks around. He looks at the office of Chuck Matthews and grins. Jason Hawk walks over and opens the door, barging into the office. Chuck Matthews looks up from the NLWF title on the desk in front of him.

Chuck Matthews
What do you want? Taylor isn’t here.

Jason Hawk stares at Chuck Matthews.

Jason Hawk

I came to apologize..

Chuck Matthews smirks.

Chuck Matthews
Good, Tommy told me about this. Go ahead and apologize.

Jason Hawk

I AM SORRY I DIDN’T KICK YOUR ASS FOR SLEEPING WITH TAYLOR!

Jason Hawk runs and dives over the desk, grabbing Chuck Matthews by his throat. Biggie Mac and TJ Tilli enter the office and pull Jason Hawk off of Chuck Matthews. They hold him and Chuck Matthews runs out from behind his desk and spears him.

Chuck Matthews
Get him out of my sight!

They drag Jason Hawk out of the office and the shot cuts to ringside where God’s Graveyard is set up. The cage dome surround the ring, then is lifted away. Tommy Cornell stands in the center of the ring with a smile on his face.

Tommy Cornell
You wish. Instead, this match is going to be one on one. I’ve never liked you Corey, tonight I get to beat the hell out of you!

Corey Casey walks out onto the stage, then makes his way down the ramp. He’s attacked from behind by Matt Biggars who lays down some stomps on him before lifting him up and sending him into the ring. The referee calls for the bell at the order of Tommy Cornell.Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Match
Corey Casey vs Tommy Cornell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell runs over and stomps down on Corey Casey. Tommy Cornell chokes Corey Casey with his foot, then steps back distracting the referee. Matt Biggars pulls Corey Casey out of the ring and sends him shoulder first into the ring steps.

Greed - Originally this was supposed to be Brenton Cyrus versus Corey Casey, but since he decided to postpone signing for Seven Sins, he didn’t get the match he wanted.

Tommy Cornell leaves the ring, then steps in and chop blocks Corey Casey down. Tommy Cornell lifts Corey Casey to his feet and chops him across the chest, then slides into the ring. Tommy Cornell distracts the referee again and Matt Biggars hits Corey Casey with a spinning back fist. Matt Biggars rolls Corey Casey into the ring.

Greed - This is something Nick and Corey don’t realize. If you aren’t part of the NLWF, the odds will always be stacked against you!

Tommy Cornell drops a knee into the side of Corey Casey’s head, then pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Tommy Cornell stands up, pulling the referee into the corner. Matt Biggars jumps up to the ring apron, then springboards into the ring with the 420 degree leg drop on Corey Casey. Matt Biggars holds his ass, then rolls out of the ring.

Greed - The 420 Splash! Pin him Tommy!

Tommy Cornell pushes past the referee and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Greed - Not enough to take out one of the best former NLWF wrestlers around.

Tommy Cornell stands up lifting Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey grabs Tommy Cornell by the throat and pushes him into the corner. Corey Casey goes crazy with right hands, bashing his fist into the face of Tommy Cornell.

Greed - Death Clutch! Cover up Tommy! JUDO THROW HIM! He’s trapped in the corner!

Corey Casey hits Tommy Cornell with a short elbow, then lifts him up to the top turnbuckle by his throat. Corey Casey uppercuts Tommy Cornell, then steps up hooking him for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Tommy Cornell up on the turnbuckles, then superplexes him down to the mat.

Greed - What a superplex from Corey Casey on Tommy Cornell!

Corey Casey stands up slowly, an evil expression on his face. Corey Casey lifts Tommy Cornell up and kicks him to the stomach. Corey Casey lifts Tommy Cornell up for a power bomb and runs across the ring with him. Corey Casey power bombs Tommy Cornell into the corner, then spears him as he bounces off the turnbuckles.

Greed - Powerbomb Antichrist Impact!

Corey Casey pins Tommy Cornell.

-1-2-3

Matt Biggars pulls the referee out of the ring and punches him to the jaw.

Greed - Biggars saves the day for Syndicate..

Corey Casey slides out of the ring and clotheslines Matt Biggars. Corey Casey looks down at the referee and kicks him to the face. Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out a straitjacket. Corey Casey walks over to Matt Biggars who stands up and lands a few punches, followed by a push kick.

Greed - Biggars still fighting!

Corey Casey catches the foot of Matt Biggars, then lands a big right hand. Corey Casey reaches into his pocket, pulling out a flask. Corey Casey takes a drink, then throws up a fireball and spits. The liquid ignites and a blast of fire hits Matt Biggars to the face. Corey Casey releases his leg and lets him fall to the ringside floor.

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Corey Casey puts the straitjacket on Matt Biggars, then slides into the ring. Tommy Cornell stands up and turns around into a spear from Corey Casey.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT! THE BEST SPEAR IN WRESTLING! Don’t tell Tommy or Chuck I said that..

Corey Casey lifts Tommy Cornell up and holds his head in DDT position. Corey Casey lifts Tommy Cornell up for a suplex, then spins him down into a jackhammer.

Greed - PURIFIER! If we had a referee, this would be all over!

Brenton Cyrus runs out onto the stage, then down the ramp. He slides into the ring as Corey Casey is standing up. Corey Casey runs at him and clotheslines him over the ropes.

Greed - When Corey Casey has it going like this, he’s unstoppable! COREY CASEY RAGE RAMPAGE!

Corey Casey runs to the ropes, jumping over Tommy Cornell. He rebounds and charges across the ring, then dives over the ropes with a cross body, taking Brenton Cyrus down ringside. Brenton Cyrus rolls back to the ramp while Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms to the side.

Greed - Suicide dive from Corey Casey!

Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet, then grabs him by the throat and choke slams him down on the entrance ramp. Corey Casey grabs the legs of Brenton Cyrus and turns him over into the Boston crab.

Greed - Asylum Walls!

Tommy Cornell slides out of the ring. He reaches underneath pulling out a steel chair, then walks up the ramp with it. Tommy Cornell lifts the chair up and Corey Casey breaks the hold to kick him to the face. Corey Casey grabs the steel chair and waits for him to stand up. Corey Casey hits Tommy Cornell to the head with the steel chair.

Greed - Corey’s wave of destruction knows no bounds!

Corey Casey lifts Tommy Cornell up then throws him off the stage, sending him falling through some tables. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then looks at Brenton Cyrus again. Corey Casey walks over, lifting Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Brenton Cyrus pokes Corey Casey to the eye, then attempts a cutter on him but is pushed off.

Greed - Epiphany attempted from Brenton!

Brenton Cyrus turns around and is kicked to the stomach, then DDTed into the ramp, by Corey Casey. Corey Casey rolls off the ramp and lifts Tommy Cornell up, then drags him to the ring. Corey Casey rolls Tommy Cornell into the ring then runs and spears Matt Biggars through the guardrail.

Greed - With the straitjacket, Biggars couldn’t even defend himself!

Corey Casey grabs the referee and slides him into the ring. Corey Casey enters the ring and lifts Tommy Cornell up to his feet. Corey Casey lifts Tommy Cornell up for a suplex, then drops him down with a tombstone piledriver.

Greed - Screwdriver from Corey Casey!

Corey Casey pins Tommy Cornell. The referee slowly makes the count.

-1-

The referee lifts his arm and drops it again.

-2-

The referee lifts his arm and makes the count.

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, COREY CASEY!

Corey Casey stands up. He’s spun around and hit and a cutter from Brenton Cyrus.

Greed - EPIPHANY!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Corey Casey up to his feet, then spit’s a blood mist in his face. Corey Casey staggers around blinded, then is lifted up to the shoulders of Brenton Cyrus.

Greed - He’s got him set up!

Brenton Cyrus throws Corey Casey up, then brings him down into a knee to the face.

Greed - VICIOUS BETRAYAL!

Brenton Cyrus looks down at Corey Casey, then points at him, forming a gun with his hand. Brenton Cyrus shots Corey Casey a few times, then yells at him that he’s been cursed. As Revolution goes to commercials.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 Empty Re: Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 25th 2010, 1:00 pm

Revolution returns backstage with Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule has the World and Undisputed titles.

Nick Ridicule
Remember, this isn’t because we’re friends or anything like that. It’s because I know I’ll beat you at Seven Sins and know we can’t afford to lose anyone in the battle against Bad Company.

Nick Ridicule is handed the North American Title by Katrina Costick.

Nick Ridicule
If you are the North American Champion, maybe they’ll let you keep your job after Seven Sins.

Corey Casey takes the North American Title and puts it on his shoulder.

Corey Casey
It’s going to be bad when you lose at Seven Sins, and I take you other belts as well.

Corey Casey turns his back and walks away. Nick Ridicule looks at Katrina Costick, then makes his way to the entrance. The shot cuts to ringside, where the cell structure is lowered around the ring.

Cornell - Several half assed plans from Corey and Nick, none of them work.

Greed - If Corey loses, he’ll be taking the NA title to the unemployment line with him.

Someone come and save me
Cause I’m all out of time
Someone help me to see clear
Cause I can’t walk in line
Would someone fuckin slap me
And help me to believe
Cause no one ever told me
So I can never see

Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage and holds up the World and Undisputed Title. Fireworks shoot off behind him then he charges down the ramp to the ring, looking at the cell.

You forced me to be so cold and empty
I’m tired of feeling ugly
But this is what you made me
The devil’s in the details

Nick Ridicule enters the cell, then walks up the ring steps. He climbs up to the apron, then to the middle turnbuckle.

You can peel my skin back
But you can’t see my face
You can pull me backwards
But I will never break

I’ve tried to dull my senses but I can’t dull my tongue
I hide behind the walls I made but I just cannot run
The devil’s in the details

Nick Ridicule hands his titles to the referee, then steps back into his corner, ready for action.

Christa Dudley - The following match is our Main Event and it will be contested inside The End Game! Introducing first, from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing in at 222 pounds. He is the NLWF Undisputed Champion and the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

Cornell - Very few have been as dominant as Nick Ridicule the past month, this match is going to be a classic!

Greed - They fought in a great war at Resurrection of Respect, can they duplicate that battle or outshine it?

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Christa Dudley - and the opponent, from Chicago, Illinois. Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 230 pounds. He is the NEW No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Cornell - This is it, the time for talk has come to an end!

Greed - It’s time for a fight!

The referee watches as the ring apron is lit on fire. He calls for the bell.THE END GAME
Pick of Destruction
World Heavyweight Championship
Revolution 37: Pick of Destruction: 9/21/10 MainEvent
Nick Ridicule vs Chuck Matthews

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring, trapping Chuck Matthews in the corner. Nick Ridicule drives his knee into the stomach of Chuck Matthews, then steps back and unloads a flurry of punches. Nick Ridicule push kicks Chuck Matthews back into the corner as he tries to get away. Nick Ridicule jumps and knees Chuck Matthews to the face against the corner, then hits him with a Nick Kick, dropping him.

Cornell - Ridicule is all over Matthews!

Greed - He said he would bring the fight to him, these two hate each other more than any two in the history of this company.

Chuck Matthews stands up in the corner and is hit with a back elbow from Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews is whipped out of the corner to the ropes. He rebounds into a backbreaker, then a clothesline, from Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Nice two move combo, Ridicule has the momentum early on.

Greed - This is his match, in his hometown, I expected things to start this way.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up and hits him with a forearm to the face. Chuck Matthews swings at Nick Ridicule, but he leans back avoiding it, then counters with a straight right hand. Nick Ridicule leg kicks Chuck Matthews to his right leg, buckling it. Nick Ridicule runs and knees Chuck Matthews to the stomach, taking him down.

Cornell - We saw Nick attack that leg momentarily, last year Chuck suffered an injury to that knee.

Greed - It almost cost him the NLWF title last year.

Nick Ridicule stomps down on the leg of Chuck Matthews, then kicks him to the face as he sits up. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet, then lifts him up for a back suplex. Nick Ridicule runs with Chuck Matthews, then throws him over the top rope, sending him crashing down into the cell wall ringside.

Cornell - Brute strength and force, tossing Chuck out over the flames to ringside.

Greed - Tossed him out like garbage.

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then stands up waiting for Chuck Matthews. He stands up, using the cell and Nick Ridicule flies from the top turnbuckle with a high elevation cross body, taking him down. Nick Ridicule lands on his feet and looks at the ring steps.

Cornell - One man has mastered using the ring steps to destroy any and all in his way! That man is Nick Ridicule and he looks like he wants to use them now!

Greed - Chuck needs to hurry up and get use to this match, he seems off in the early going.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then whips him with one arm into the steps. Chuck Matthews hits legs first and flips over them, crashing into the cell wall. Nick Ridicule walks over with a smile on his face.

Cornell - He’s an evil man, with evil intentions!

Greed - These people are eating it up!

“NICK‘S GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK‘S GONNA KILL YOU!” “NICK‘S GONNA KILL YOU!”

Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps and drops them, sending them crashing into the back of Chuck Matthews on the ringside floor. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps and throws them over the ropes into the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and runs with him, sending him face first into the cell wall. Nick Ridicule kicks Chuck Matthews to the face as he bounces off the cage wall.

Cornell - A nonstop vicious attack from the World Champion on the challenger.

Greed - Nick has a shot at defeating both original Bad Company members to finish off the month, so far so good.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then lifts him up for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs across the ringside floor and power bombs Chuck Matthews into the cage wall. Chuck Matthews bounces off right into a boot to the face form Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - The master of the comeback is going to have to make a masterful comeback inside The End Game!

Greed - But how many comebacks is he capable of? Even if he does comeback, what’s to say Nick Ridicule wont stop him again?

Nick Ridicule runs and kicks Chuck Matthews to the face, against the cell wall. He lifts him up to his feet, then rolls him into the ring, sending him over the flames. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and grabs a steel chair, then tosses it in. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring again, this time pulling out a barbwire wrapped table.

Cornell - That’s not a good sign.

Greed - Not at all, we all know Nick loves setting up the stairway to hell, that table is even more brutal than the regular table he usually uses.

Nick Ridicule slides the table into the ring, then jumps in over the flames. Nick Ridicule walks over and lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up for a power bomb and is hit by the steel chair. Nick Ridicule sit down power bombs Chuck Matthews on the ring steps.

Cornell - Chuck managed to use the steel chair to bask Nick Ridicule to the skull.

Greed - But Nick still managed to power bomb him!

Nick Ridicule stands up slowly, pulling Chuck Matthews off the ring steps. Nick Ridicule pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then lifts him up to his shoulders.

Cornell - The power bomb wasn’t enough so Nick has him set up for a death valley driver!

Greed - We’ve seen him use this move to perfection on several occasions!

Nick Ridicule backs up to the corner, then climbs up the turnbuckles with Chuck Matthews on his shoulders. Chuck Matthews throws elbows, then slips out the back onto the top turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews jumps off, bulldogging Nick Ridicule into the ring, face first into the steps.

Cornell - What a counter!

Greed - Very nice! Now both men are laid out, either one could capitalize!

Chuck Matthews rolls Nick Ridicule over and pins him.

-1-2

Nick Ridicule kicks out. Both men start to get up. Nick Ridicule is up first, he leg kicks Chuck Matthews, who fires back with a steel chair shot. He blasts Nick Ridicule across the head with the chair.

Cornell - A chair is much stronger than any leg kick I’ve ever seen!

Greed - Yeah, he busted him wide open with the chair and the bulldog onto the stairs!

Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, locking him in the muay thai clinch. Chuck Matthews lands some knees, then sends Nick Ridicule off to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds, sending fire shooting up off the apron. Chuck Matthews hip tosses Nick Ridicule onto the ring steps.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD HIPTOSS!

Greed - Great back and forth action, now Chuck has Ridicule wounded and he’s laying down an attack of his own.

Chuck Matthews stands up on the ring steps, standing over Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up, then pile drivers him on top of the steps. Chuck Matthews pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out. Chuck Matthews stands up and walks over to the table. He kicks it out of the ring.

Cornell - Smart! Chuck hates tables, tables hate Chuck.

Greed - He knows that was for the stairway to hell, he now prevents it from happening.

Chuck Matthews grabs the steel chair, then puts the right arm of Nick Ridicule on the steps. Chuck Matthews lifts the chair above his head and slams it down into the arm of Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - He’s trying to break his arm! That will take away submission, striking, so much from Nick Ridicule.

Greed - Very true, he’ll have a hard time fighting with his right arm.

Chuck Matthews smashes the chair down into the arm of Nick Ridicule again. Chuck Matthews sit’s the chair down, then lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Chuck Matthews hooks the head of Nick Ridicule for a DDT and stands over the steel chair.

Cornell - Blood is pouring from the gash on Nick Ridicule’s head, it’s about to get much worse!

Greed - Wait, Nick isn’t letting him DDT him!

Chuck Matthews tries to DDT Nick Ridicule, but is blocked. Nick Ridicule hits Chuck Matthews to the stomach with left hands, then lifts him up and connects a northern lights suplex on him, landing him on the ring steps. Nick Ridicule stumbles forward and sits on the chair, while Chuck Matthews lays on the steps.

Cornell - Reversed! Nick Ridicule sends Chuck Matthews down into the ring steps!

Greed - Can these two have a bad match against each other? This is another instant classic!

Nick Ridicule stands up on the chair, then jumps off with a leg drop on Chuck Matthews on top of the ring steps. Nick Ridicule stands up, grabbing the chair and bringing it to the corner. Nick Ridicule jams the chair between the turnbuckles, then climbs up to the top.

Cornell - Good he’s going high risk, MOVE CHUCK!

Greed - This is a good opportunity for Matthews to get out of the way.

Nick Ridicule jumps from the top turnbuckle with a diving head butt, landing perfectly on Chuck Matthews. He rolls off the ring steps and Nick Ridicule locks in him the Ridiculous Deathlock.

Cornell - Inverted Sharpshooter crossface variation! He’s got him locked In the middle of the ring!

Greed - It looks like he’s going to break Chuck Matthews in half!

Nick Ridicule hits Chuck Matthews to the face with left forearms as he continues to pull back on the hold. Nick Ridicule breaks the hold, jumping over the legs of Chuck Matthews and locking in the anaconda crossface.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule shifts into his other submission, the anaconda crossface!

Greed - What a submission expert, he’s probably the most hybrid wrestler in the business, what can’t he do?

Chuck Matthews crawls to the ropes. Nick Ridicule breaks the hold, then grabs the back of Chuck Matthews head and pushes him face first into the flames. Chuck Matthews struggles and lands elbows to break away and get away from the fire.

Cornell - Ridicule was trying to burn off the face of Chuck Matthews!

Greed - This is a sick match, the cell, the fire, the weapons, one of these guys isn’t going to be too healthy going into Seven Sins.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews legs. Nick Ridicule stomps the right leg of Chuck Matthews, then sets him up for a slingshot. Nick Ridicule leans back, launching Chuck Matthews over the ropes, into the cell wall, then straight down into the ringside floor.

Cornell - Ridicule sends Matthews straight to hell!

Greed - IN A CELL! Ha ha

Nick Ridicule stands up and looks to the outside of the ring. He grabs the ring steps and pulls them close to the ropes. Nick Ridicule backs up and motions with his hand. Chuck Matthews uses the cell door to get up to his feet. He turns around and Nick Ridicule runs across the ring. Nick Ridicule runs up the steps, then dives through the ropes at Chuck Matthews, spearing him through the cell door.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Suicide dive takes both men to the outside of the cell!

Greed - This is dangerous now, Nick Ridicule is no longer protected by the cell and the fire!

Nick Ridicule stands up with a grin on his face, blooding running down. He walks back into the cell then grabs the table and sets it up ringside. Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and drags them out of the ring onto the table.

Cornell - Stairway to hell is set up outside the ring!

Greed - But Chuck is outside the ring, outside the cell!

Nick Ridicule leaves the cell and looks at the stage where ME Security is being led to the ring by Ashley Matthews. Matt Biggars, TJ Tilli and Biggie Mac stand behind her, while security stands behind them. Chuck Matthews climbs up the outside of the cell while Nick Ridicule watches Bad Company walk down the ramp.

Cornell - Go ahead Ridicule, try to fight the world!

Greed - I think he’s thinking about it!

Nick Ridicule enters the cell and reaches under the ring, pulling out a tank of gasoline. He runs out of the cell and pours the gasoline out at the bottom of the entrance ramp. Nick Ridicule pulls out a book of matches and lights one, then lights the bottom of the ramp on fire.

Cornell - DAMN IT!

Greed - Nick has put up a fire wall to keep Bad Company back!

Ashley Matthews holds her arms out stopping everyone as they look ahead at the fire. Nick Ridicule smiles, then enters the cell and pours the rest of the gasoline on top of the table and stairs. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a rope. He leaves the cell, then starts climbing up.

Cornell - He’s chasing Chuck to the top of the cell!

Greed - With a rope…?

Chuck Matthews makes it to the top of the cell and crawls to the middle. Nick Ridicule looks at the stage halfway up the cell wall. He flips off Bad Company, then finishes climbing. Matt Biggars, TJ Tilli and Biggie Mac jump from the ramp into the audience and fight their way to the ring.

Cornell - This is the one chance to strike, they have to get up there and do something!

Greed - They are on the way, just need to fight some fans.

Nick Ridicule makes it to the top of the cell and tosses the rope to the side. He walks over and puts Chuck Matthews in a camel clutch. Nick Ridicule unloads punches down into the skull of Chuck Matthews then lifts him to his feet. Chuck Matthews pushes Nick Ridicule away and fires off a head kick. Nick Ridicule blocks it with his right forearm, then hits Chuck Matthews with a left elbow to the face. Nick Ridicule favors his right forearm.

Cornell - His arm may be broken, the look on his face, the way he’s holding it, Nick Ridicule is injured!

Greed - It looked like that kick broke it, but it was already weakened from the chair earlier!

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then up to his shoulders. Nick Ridicule jumps and Death Valley Drivers Chuck Matthews in the center of the cell roof.

Cornell - The Round Lottery from Nick Ridicule onto Chuck Matthews.

Greed - That roof dented upon impact!

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet again. Nick Ridicule sets Chuck Matthews up for a power bomb, then lifts him up and drops him down into the center of the cell roof. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up for another power bomb. This time he jumps and drives him down into the roof, putting him through it. Chuck Matthews falls down to the ring, landing on top of the cage roof piece.

Cornell - POWEBOMB THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE CELL!

Greed - This is all over!

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs the rope. He slips one end down into the ring, then tosses the other end down through the missing part of the roof, revealing a noose. Nick Ridicule looks down, then to his left and right to see Matt Biggars and TJ Tilli climbing up different sides of the cage wall.

Cornell - Bad Company is going to get him!

Greed - This is going to be a great war, I hope they throw Nick off!

TJ Tilli makes it to the cage roof and stands up. He runs into a Nick Kick to the face. Nick Ridicule lifts TJ Tilli up to his feet, then up for a power bomb. Matt Biggars climbs up to the cell roof and has TJ Tilli thrown at him. Both men fall to the cell roof floor.

Cornell - Ridicule power bombs TJ Tilli into Matt Biggars!

Greed - That’s a good way to fight two guys, use one as a weapon against the other.

Nick Ridicule kicks Biggie Mac to the face as he tries to crawl up to the roof. Biggie Mac falls off the cage wall and crashes down onto some fans in the audience taking them down. Nick Ridicule lifts TJ Tilli to his feet.

Cornell - Ashley has a fire extinguisher!

Greed - YES! Spray it like you sprayed the flame of your marriage!

Ashley Matthews puts out the fire at the bottom of the entrance ramp, then leads ME Security down to the ring. ME Security starts to climb up the cell wall. Nick Ridicule lifts TJ Tilli up for a crucifix power bomb, then tosses him off the cell roof, sending him down to the floor where he takes down several members of ME Security.

Cornell - Ridicule with the crucifix power bomb sending TJ Tilli to take out ME Security!

Greed - What a fall!

Matt Biggars stands up behind Nick Ridicule, waiting for him to turn around. Nick Ridicule turns around and is hit by a spinning back fist. Matt Biggars goes for a heart punch, but Nick Ridicule takes him down and locks in the Anaconda crossface.

Cornell - SON OF A BITCH! Does Nick Ridicule ever stop fighting?

Greed - Last week, but that was only to prevent a beating, now look at what he’s done!

Nick Ridicule stands up and looks over the side down at Me Security guards trying to get up the side of the cage.

Cornell - He’s FUCKED now!

Greed - Wait…. What’s that noise?

The Bowser Monster truck explodes through the entrance, destroying half the stage. Corey Casey sticks his head out the window, then honks the horn a few times, sending out a few roars while fire shoots out the sides of the truck. Corey Casey drives down the ramp. Ashley Matthews enters the cell while ME Security guards dive out of the way.

Cornell - THAT CRAZY ASSHOLE IS WRECKING EVERYHTING!

Greed - IF THIS IS YOUR LAST NIGHT, YOU HAD BETTER MAKE IT LEGENDARY!

Corey Casey crashes the monster truck into the cell wall. ME Security guards fall off the cell. Corey Casey gets out of the monster truck and dives out spearing ME Security guards.

Cornell - This is incredible!

Greed - This is the most chaotic and crazy End Game ever witnessed!

Nick Ridicule steps back, watching Matt Biggars stand up. He gets to his feet and Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks him to the back of the head. Matt Biggars falls off the cell and lands on the hood of the monster truck. Nick Ridicule walks over to the hole in the roof, then drops down into the ring.

Cornell - Everyone has been taken out!

Greed - For the first time, Bad Company isn’t looking good!

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews lock eyes, both standing in the ring. Nick Ridicule turns around and is speared by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - Unbelievable! Bad Company provided enough of a distraction for Hollywood Impact!

Chuck Matthews pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Greed - Sadly, YES! He kicks out and this match continues!

Chuck Matthews stands up, lifting Nick Ridicule to his feet. Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up for a crucifix power bomb, then runs and throws him over the ropes. Nick Ridicule crashes down onto the ring steps and barbwire wrapped table ringside.

Cornell - STAIRWAY TO HELL! NICK HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH HIS OWN WEAPON!

Greed - That could be enough for a new World Champion!

Chuck Matthews leaves the ring, grabbing Nick Ridicule. He lifts him up and sends him back into the ring.

Cornell - For some reason, they turned the flames off surrounding the ring.

Greed - Probably so Bad Company can get in.

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule manages to kick out again. Chuck Matthews stands up then backs into the corner. He looks at Ashley Matthews standing in the other corner watching, then he motions for Nick Ridicule to stand up. Nick Ridicule slowly gets to his feet and is speared by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! THANK GOD!

Greed - This is it, new World Champion for sure!

Chuck Matthews stands up, holding the legs of Nick Ridicule. He spins him over and locks in the Inverted sharpshooter.

Cornell - CRYPTIC CROSS!

Greed - If he could make Nick Ridicule tap out, he’ll have done what no other has been able to do!

Chuck Matthews looks at Ashley Matthews in the corner, then nods his head. Ashley Matthews closes her eyes, then opens them and runs out of the corner. She goes to punt kick Nick Ridicule but is speared by Corey Casey.

Cornell - Ashley was going to punt kick Nick to the skull, but Corey spears her!

Greed - What an evil son of a bitch Corey Casey is!

Chuck Matthews breaks the hold and spears Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews stomps Corey Casey to the face, then turns and looks at Nick Ridicule, who’s reaching out for Ashley Matthews. Chuck Matthews crouches in the corner, kicking Corey Casey to the face again.

Cornell - Chuck is unstoppable right now!

Greed - He’s fired up and ready to finish!

Nick Ridicule stands up and Chuck Matthews runs at him. Nick Ridicule side steps Chuck Matthews and sends him face first into the steel chair lodged into corner. Chuck Matthews turns around right into a power bomb from Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - NO!

Greed - That chair set up earlier comes back to haunt Chuck Matthews!

Nick Ridicule power bombs Chuck Matthews again, then lifts him up to his shoulders. Nick Ridicule launches Chuck Matthews for a death valley driver, then drops him down with a tombstone pile driver in the center of the ring.

Cornell -THE END RESULT!

Greed - Will it be the end in the end game?

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up again and connects another death valley driver into a tombstone pile driver. Nick Ridicule pins Chuck Matthews, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Cornell - KICK OUT! KICK OUT!

Greed - He can’t!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, and STILL the World Heavyweight Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

The referee hands Nick Ridicule his belts and he throws them. Nick Ridicule runs and boots Corey Casey to the face, then unleashes vicious stomps to him down in the corner.

Cornell - Ridicule must have seen Corey spear Ashley!

Greed - As if Nick needed a reason to hate anyone any more than he already does.

Nick Ridicule stomps Corey Casey to the face again the turns around as Chuck Matthews is running at him. Nick Ridicule sprawls as Chuck Matthews attempts the spear. Nick Ridicule jumps up and locks in a Peruvian necktie on Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - What the fuck is that?!

Greed - Another counter to the spear! Nick has every answer to that move!

Nick Ridicule chokes the life out of Chuck Matthews, then stands up with him. He grabs the noose and places it around the neck of Chuck Matthews, then grabs the other rope dangling down. Nick Ridicule stares at Chuck Matthews, then pulls as hard as he can on the rope, lifting him above the ring.

Cornell - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Greed - He’s lynching Chuck Matthews!

Nick Ridicule pulls again, lifting Chuck Matthews higher above the ring. Nick Ridicule walks to the corner and ties the rope to the turnbuckles. Chuck Matthews struggles hung above the ring. He grabs at the rope around his neck, panicking as he fights for air. Nick Ridicule flips him off, then walks over and lifts Ashley Matthews in his arms.

Cornell - I’ve seen a lot of shit in this company… but this is the first time I’ve seen anyone hang someone else!

Greed - It’s sick… it just goes to show you how personal things have gotten in the NLWF!

Nick Ridicule leaves the cell, carrying Ashley Matthews up the ramp. ME Security rushes into the ring and unties the rope, releasing a motionless Chuck Matthews. TJ Tilli, Matt Biggars and Biggie Mac enter the ring, coming to check on Chuck Matthews. They all look at Corey Casey sitting in the corner, a sick smile on his face.

Cornell - We’re out of time, but Corey Casey is trapped inside the cell with Bad Company! He’s all alone!

Greed - We’ll see you all at Seven Sins, a special start time and date, next Thursday, September 30th! BIGGEST PAY PER VIEW EVER!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down