NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010

Go down

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Empty Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 11th 2010, 7:06 pm

Farewell Ride by Beck begins to play throughout the Original NLWF Arena in Seattle, Washington. Tommy Cornell and John Greed step out onto the stage getting a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Page - I have a really bad feeling about this.

Tommy Cornell and John Greed make it down the ramp and they go to different ides of the ring. John Greed walks up the steps and climbs up the corner, lifting his arms, while Tommy Cornell grabs a microphone from the timekeepers table, then walks up the steps and climbs up the corner, lifting his arms.

Page - “Rough Justice” Tommy Cornell, “The Eighth Deadly Sin” John Greed, arguable the best wrestlers of all time, arguably the best tag team of all time, without a single doubt, the best announce team of all time. But what do they want, and why are they starting the show?

Tommy Cornell holds the microphone to his mouth and he smirks slightly.

Tommy Cornell

For too long, The Syndicate has sat back behind that announce table, and watched the action that the NLWF had to offer. Realizing that our careers were over and it was time for some fresh blood to step out of the shadows, and into the light, we’ve been calling NLWF action for over a year now, a little less for Greed.

The fans cheer for the two men.

Tommy Cornell

We were completely satisfied, with never stepping into this ring. But just like my entrance theme says, “In time all things shall, pass away. In time, you may come back someday.” We’re back. After watching the Legacy throwback show last week, after seeing hardly anyone who’s booked backstage, I realize the NLWF needs The Syndicate, and we need to renew our legend.

Tommy Cornell smiles.

Tommy Cornell

Take Ryan Apollos for example. He is the Rising Star Champion of the NLWF. Hasn’t he been employed by this company for over a year? Hasn’t the guy touched the World Title, although it was just for a few minutes? What the hell kind of rising star, doesn’t rise? Since winning the Rising Star Title, he’s lost all of his matches!

Tommy Cornell shakes his head.

Tommy Cornell

Then you have Death-Angel, the biggest, heaviest, STUPIDEST wrestler alive. With all that size, you would think he would be the man holding all three major titles. Instead, he can’t beat Chad Mason in a last man standing match, he’s too dumb to join Bad Company, he chases me around like a completely idiot, which only backfires on his, cause it allows me to meet Bad Company.

Tommy Cornell laughs.

Tommy Cornell

Don’t even get me started on Aaron O’Shea, Jason Hawk, and so many other losers who call themselves NLWF wrestlers, but don’t do the job required of them. Things are going to change, and it starts tonight on Fusion. Syndicate Law has taken over, and we are in charge of this show.

Tommy Cornell points to the outside of the ring down at Jeremy Page.

Page - Fuck my life.

Tommy Cornell

You are in my seat. You have ten seconds to make sure I can’t see you anymore. Ready… GO!

Jeremy Page stands up, ripping the headset off of his head. He pushes the chair away from him, then runs and jumps the guardrail, taking off into the crowd.

Tommy Cornell

One… Well that easy. You give the Syndicate one month, and I promise you, championship gold will be drawn to us, like a moth to a flame.

Ryan Hawk walks out and stands at the top of the stage. He then slowly raises his arms above his head and points up

I cannot take this anymore
Saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
You'll find that out anyway

Just like before…

Hawk walks down the entrance ramp smiling and looks out at the crowd

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break

Hawk stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena again.

Tommy Cornell

You have got to be kidding me. Cut his damn music!

The music stops playing throughout the arena, and Ryan Hawk climbs up to the apron, then enters the ring.

Tommy Cornell

What the hell do you want? Did you come out here to forfeit the Rising Star championship? You realized that I was telling you the truth and have decided to do something about it! Is that right?

Ryan Hawk takes the microphone away from Tommy Cornell who’s smile turns to a frown.

Ryan Hawk
Not quite. I’m here to make a challenge.

Tommy Cornell smiles and looks over at John Greed, leaning against the corner, starting a hole through Ryan Hawk. Tommy Cornell reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out a microphone.

Tommy Cornell

A challenge? This had better be a Pepsi challenge, cause if you are thinking about challenging me or John Greed, you’re in for the beating of a lifetime.

Ryan Hawk
No, it’s not a Pepsi challenge, and no I’m not challenging you or John Greed…

Tommy Cornell shakes his head with a smile.

Ryan Hawk
I’M CHALLENGING YOU BOTH!

Tommy Cornell looks at Ryan Hawk, and the two men stare each other down.

Tommy Cornell

Do you have a death wish? The Syndicate versus Ryan Hawk, in a handicap match?

Ryan Hawk shakes his head.

Ryan Hawk
I have a partner. So how about The Syndicate versus Myself and partner of my choosing!

Tommy Cornell holds up one finger, then sets his microphone down on the mat. He walks over and huddles with John Greed in the corner. Tommy Cornell breaks away and walks back to the center of the ring. He picks up his microphone.

Tommy Cornell

Deal! At one of the Pro Wrestling Summer Classic Pay Per View events.

Ryan Hawk
That will give me and my partner time to win the Tag Team titles next week on Direct Hit! After last weeks show, Nick Ridicule announced that I would get his rematch clause for the Tag Team Titles, with my partner DEATH-ANGEL!

Tommy Cornell looks at John Greed in the corner, who for the first time is smiling. Tommy Cornell nods his head.

Tommy Cornell

I don’t want to get my hopes up, because I know that you and Death-Angel will fail next week against Bad Company, but how about if you are the Tag Team Champions, you put the belts on the line against us!

Ryan Hawk nods his head.

Ryan Hawk
Fine.

Tommy Cornell

But if you don’t win the Tag Team belts, I get a shot at the Rising Star Championship, one on one, at the Pro Wrestling Summer Classic!

Tommy Cornell points at the Rising Star Championship on Ryan Hawk’s shoulder. Tommy Cornell begins to circle Ryan Hawk, staring him down.

Tommy Cornell

So what do you say Slayer? I’m a Legend in this sport, I’m a pioneer in this sport, how about if you fail, like you always fail, I get to fight you one on one, no Death-Angel, just the two of us.

Tommy Cornell stops behind Ryan Hawk.

Tommy Cornell

Unless you’re afraid.

Ryan Hawk spins around and is face to face with Tommy Cornell. Ryan Hawk stares at him, enraged, as he stands firm with a smile on his face.

Ryan Hawk
YOU’RE ON!

Tommy Cornell nods his head.

Tommy Cornell

Guess all that’s left to do, is shake on it.

Tommy Cornell holds out his hand. Ryan Hawk looks at it, then shakes it. As soon as he does, Tommy Cornell locks a pair of handcuffs around his wrist, then kicks him to the balls and spins him around. John Greed runs out of the corner and delivers a Yakuza Kick to the face of Ryan Hawk.

Tommy Cornell

Let’s show him how The Syndicate does things, Greed!

John Greed stomps Ryan Hawk to the face, then drags him towards the corner. John Greed handcuffs the other side to the ropes, then begins to stomp Ryan Hawk to the face. Tommy Cornell reaches into his pocket and pulls out his fist, a pair of brass knuckles on.

Tommy Cornell

Tonight Hawk, as sort of a preview to the beating you and Death-Angel will be receiving at Direct Hit next week, and live on Pay Per View at the end of the month, your match with Corey Casey here tonight, is a STREET FIGHT!

John Greed backs away, then runs and kicks Ryan Hawk across the face, down in the corner. The momentum from the kick, sends John Greed over the bottom rope, to the ringside floor. Tommy Cornell walks over with his fist raised, he positions himself over Ryan Hawk and the lights shut off.

“DEATH!” “DEATH!” “DEATH!” “DEATH!” “DEATH!” “DEATH!” “DEATH!”

The lights in the arena turn back on and Death-Angel is standing in the middle of the ring, unmasked. Tommy Cornell and John Greed are seated behind the announcers table, and surrounding the ring are the ME Security Force.

Cornell - Welcome to Syndicate Fusion asshole!

Greed - You thought that wouldn’t work! I told you he would fall into the trap!

The ME Security Force enters the ring from all sides and they swarm the massive Death-Angel, who tries to fight them away.

Cornell - Times are changing! The hands of time and The eighth deadly sin!

Greed - Not even Death-Angel can fight off those twenty security guards!

The ME Security Force gets Death-Angel down and begins to stomp him out as Fusion cuts to it’s opening.

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Revolutionnew-1

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Fusion-2

Fireworks shoot out of the stage, sending purple and white sparks up into the air, getting the crowds attention. The sparks shoot off down the ramp, alternating it color before the ring shoots fire.

“Why did I come to Fusion?” “ROSSI FOR FULL NLWF OWNER!” “Ridicule [6] [0] Hawk”
“I COULDN'T THINK OF A SIGN” “NLWF "Laziest place on earth!"” “HOTDOG PLEASE!”

Cornell - Welcome to Fusion, a throwback show that no one cares about, UNTIL WE SHOWED UP! Greedy, I told you I had a master plan, and look at where we are now. Announcing yet another show, in line for either a Tag Team or Rising Star Title shot, we my friend are back.

Greed - Being in the ring again brought back a lot of memories. Watching those two idiots, the Death-Slayers fall into our trap was exiting!

Cornell - We have a pretty stacked card tonight with great action scheduled all around, but as many of you know, on Fusion, the main event is first.

Greed - The first official NLWF Championship was crowned here at Fusion, when the Global Annihilation Title was changed. Tonight the show starts with our main event for that belt!

Cornell - With all the rumors I’ve heard about Nick Ridicule, and with the disappearance of Jason Hawk, it’s a good thing this match is first, because it may not happen.

Greed - We’ve been told we’re not allowed to discuss Nick Ridicule, but his match is next and that’s bullshit. What happened to Nick? Where the hell is he? What did he say to Chuck at ROR? I get the feeling all the most important things in NLWF history are going to happen NEXT WEEK ON DIRECT HIT!

Cornell - TUNE IN BITCHES! Walking around the backstage area was like a Death-Angel match, dead and boring as shit. No one has taken this Fusion show seriously, ever since it was created, but I’m feeling good after a Syndicate Return.

Greed - SHOW THE REPLAY!

Highlights show from before the show, replaying what happened.

Cornell - It was even better being a part of it, than it was watching it.

Greed - Yeah, but watching it again was pretty cool.

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play throughout the arena. The fans begin to chant along with the song. A spotlight hit’s the top of the stage, but no one comes out and the fans begin to boo.

Cornell - Much speculation on what happened, but it seems the rumors about Nick Ridicule not being here are true.

Greed - Wait, Alison is here!

Alison Williams walks out onto the stage, followed by Kelsey Daniels who holds the Women’s World Title on her shoulder. Alison Williams holds a black bag and has a massive smile on her face.

Alison Williams
I’m sure many of you have heard the news about, poor Nicky. He’s in the hospital in critical condition, and is not here and wont compete tonight. Whatevs.

Alison Williams giggles as she rolls her eyes.

“YOU DUMB WHORE!” “YOU DUMB WHORE!” “YOU DUMB WHORE!” “YOU DUMB WHORE!”

Alison Williams
Shut up! Because I have a huge announcement! Nick Ridicule MUST defend the NLWF Championship, so the match is still scheduled! That means, when Nick Ridicule doesn’t show up, and Jason Hawk doesn’t show up, the title will be vacated, and award to whoever wins their match the fastest tonight.

Alison Williams pretends to cough.

Alison Williams
*Cough* Chuck or Corey *Cough* *Cough*

Alison Williams giggles again as she watches the crowd boo her.

Alison Williams
Go ahead and play Jason’s music, that way we can get this over with, and I can STRIP that asshole Nicky of his belt!

The fans begins to cheer wildly as behind Alison Williams on the big screen is Jason Hawk, holding his fingers to his head like a gun.

Alison Williams
I’m glad you’re all excited that Bad Company will have the NLWF Championship now, it’s about time you all…

Jason Hawk motions like he’s shooting himself and them lights in the arena go off. Jason Hawk’s voice echoes throughout the arena.

Lights out!

The fans go insane and cheer wildly as Break by Three Days Grace begins to play in the arena.

“JASON!” “JASON!” “JASON!” “JASON!” “JASON!” “JASON!” “JASON!”

Suddenly fireworks explode from the titantron in the shape of the Faroese flag.

Tonight, my head is spinning
I need something to pick me up
I've tried but nothing is working
I won't stop
I won't say I've had enough
Tonight, I start the fire
Tonight I break away,

Break!
Away from everybody
Break!
Away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take, yourself to higher places

A spotlight shines onto the stage and Jason Hawk is standing on the stage with his arms around Alison Williams and Kelsey Daniels. He has a huge smile on his face. He lowers his arms and the lights slowly come back on.

At night I feel like a vampire
It's not right
I just can't give it up
I'll try to get myself higher
Let's go
We're gonna light it up
Tonight we start the fire
Tonight we break away

Break!
Away from everybody
Break!
Away from everything

Jason Hawk makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He climbs a turnbuckle and spreads his arms to the side with the same cocky and big smile on his face. Jason Hawk looks up and screams getting the crowd standing.

If you can't stand,
The way this place is
Take, yourself, to higher places

Break!
Away from everybody
Break!
Away from everything

Jason Hawk moonsaults backwards as golden fireworks explode from the turnbuckles. Jason Hawk lands on his feet and spreads his arms to the side again as the fans cheer him on.

Higher places,
Oh oh
To higher places,
Oh oh
Higher places,
Take yourself to higher places

Cornell - JASON HAWK IS BACK! HE’S BACK!

Greed - AND THE NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP IS ON THE LINE, EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE NICK RIDICULE ISN’T HERE!

Alison Williams
Wait!

The referee stops himself from calling for the bell. Alison Williams smiles.

Alison Williams
Nick Ridicule loses the NLWF Title if he’s counted out! NOW CALL FOR THE BELL!

The referee calls for the bell.

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 MainEvent
Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 ChampionshipMatch

[#1] Nick Ridicule [vs] Jason Hawk [#5]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Jason Hawk is going to return and become the NLWF Champion!

Greed - This has got to be the most mind blowing opening to a Fusion ever!

The referee begins to count as Jason Hawk stands in the corner.

“1” “2” “3”

Alison Williams looks at the curtain.

Cornell - If Nick Ridicule comes out, everyone will shit themselves!

Greed - Especially Hawk!

“4” “5” “6”

Jason Hawk walks to the other side of the ring and looks towards the stage.

“7” “8” “9”

Cornell - NEW CHAMPION!

“10!”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION, JASON HAWK!

Jason Hawk holds his arms up, then leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. Alison Williams pulls the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship out of the black bag she’s holding, and waits for Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Here at Fusion we crown a brand new NLWF Champion, the belts are beginning to separate!

Greed - What will an impact this massive do to the rankings?

Jason Hawk makes it to the stage and is handed the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship. He brings it up and kisses it, then turns around and holds it up as Fusion fades to commercial with the sound of cheers.

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Fusionbar

Fusion returns backstage with Jason Hawk carrying the NLWF title on his shoulder. He’s being followed by Alison Williams and Kelsey Daniels who catch up to him and stop him.

Alison Williams
Welcome back Jason! Let me see your abs to make sure they are still there!

Jason Hawk points at him abs.

Alison Williams
Yay!

Jason Hawk walks away but Alison Williams grabs his shoulder.

Alison Williams
Jason, I hope you understand why I helped you become the NLWF Champion. NLWF is changing, the leaders are changing. Since you’ve been gone, Bad Company has taken over!

Jason Hawk
I’ve noticed.

Alison Williams
I helped you become champion, because I want to make sure you’re on the right side of things. If you go against Bad Company, you’ll be destroyed.

From behind Jason Hawk, a familiar voice is heard.

“She’s right bro!”

Jason Hawk turns around to see his little brother Jake Hawk.

Jason Hawk
Jake, what are you doing here?

Jake Hawk walks over and puts his arm around Alison Williams and Kelsey Daniels.

Jake Hawk
Preparing to live my dream! No thanks to you. I’ve been staying with Alison ever since you left, and now I’m part of Bad Company! I get to debut next week on Direct Hit! BEAT THAT MADDOX LI!

Jason Hawk looks at Alison Williams, confused.

Jason Hawk
You signed my brother Alison?

Alison Williams
The talented and not ugly one, not Ryan.

Jason Hawk looks down.

Jason Hawk
Yeah, about that…

Jake Hawk steps forward and kicks Jason Hawk to the shin.

Jake Hawk
Where have you been?

Jason Hawk
I’ll explain that next week. As for joining Bad Company, I decline.

Jason Hawk walks away.

Alison Williams
You just made the biggest mistake of your career Jason!

The three watch as Jason Hawk walks away, as the shot cuts back to ringside, where Ted Anderson and EJ Styles are waiting inside the ring.

Cornell - Jason Hawk passed up a chance to join Bad Company?

Greed - He’s just as dumb as I remember!

The referee holds up the Junior Heavyweight championship, then hands it to the timekeeper ringside.

Cornell - Speaking of dumb, and wanting to join Bad Company, Ted Anderson is set to fight EJ Styles for the returning Junior Heavyweight Title.

Greed - If Ted Anderson can capture the belt, he’ll be a member of Bad Company for sure!

NLWF Junior Heavyweight Championship

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 ChampionshipMatch
[Unranked] EJ Styles [vs] Ted Anderson [Unranked]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ted Anderson walks to the center of the ring and screams at EJ Styles.

Cornell - Ted Anderson starts this one off by telling EJ Styles how awesome he is.

Greed - If Ted wants to be part of Bad Company, he needs to become champion.

EJ Styles steps forward and ties up with Ted Anderson, who quickly sends him off to the ropes. EJ Styles rebounds and is hit by a shoulder block from Ted Anderson. Ted Anderson stands up and begins to stomp down on EJ Styles on the mat.

Cornell - He’s extremely aggressive and has the size to be a force in NLWF, if Bad Company helps this guy, he’ll be unstoppable.

Greed - Bad Company helps themselves, not others.

Ted Anderson lifts EJ Styles into power bomb position.

Ted Anderson
AWESOME!

Ted Anderson lifts EJ Styles up for a power bomb. EJ Styles hurricanrana’s out of it, sending Ted Anderson out of the ring, to the apron. Ted Anderson stands up and watches EJ Styles charge at him. EJ Styles jumps up and connects and enziguri kick to the side of his head, sending him falling off the apron to the ringside floor.

Cornell - EJ Styles with a violent kick to the skull of Ted Anderson.

Greed - Get up Ted, if you want to be part of the baddest team around, get up!

Ted Anderson stands up and turns around to see EJ Styles flip over the ropes. EJ Styles is caught in mid air, up in power bomb position, by Ted Anderson . Ted Anderson drops down and connects the sit-down power bomb on EJ Styles, down onto the ringside floor.

Cornell - Anderson Crunch, dumbest name for an awesome power bomb.

Greed - EJ Styles is laid out, if Ted can get him inside the ring, this match is going to be over!

Ted Anderson gets to his feet, lifting EJ Styles up. He rolls him into the ring, then slides in and pins him.

-1-2-

EJ Styles puts his foot on the bottom rope.

Cornell - Ted makes a mistake by not covering him in the center of the ring.

Greed - A mistake that may have just cost him a win.

Ted Anderson rolls EJ Styles to the middle of the ring, then stands up and walks over. Ted Anderson reaches down and is rolled up by EJ Styles.

-1-2-

Ted Anderson kicks out.

Cornell - Ted Anderson almost had the match stolen from him, luckily he kicks out.

Greed - If EJ wins, do you think he’ll join Bad Company instead of Ted?

Ted Anderson and EJ Styles both stand up at the same time. Ted Anderson moves towards EJ Styles who has his back turned. EJ Styles jumps, moonsaulting backward, and he connects a pele kick. Ted Anderson falls to the mat and EJ Styles quickly covers him.

-1-2-

Ted Anderson kicks out.

Cornell - I get the feeling Ted is going to fail, he’s going to miss out on his shot at joining the team!

Greed - I still have some faith in him, I mean, he got rid of Shad Moss.

Ted Anderson is lifted to his feet by EJ Styles. EJ Styles tries to whip Ted Anderson to the ropes, but it is reversed. EJ Styles hit’s the ropes and rebounds with a spinning wheel kick that takes Ted Anderson down in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - EJ has Ted down and is looking toward the corner, we saw him hit a sick shooting star press last week.

Greed - That could be what he needs to finish this match.

EJ Styles gets to his feet and walks to the corner. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle and positions himself. EJ Styles jumps off the top turnbuckle with a Corkscrew 450° Splash. He lands on top of Ted Anderson in the center of the ring.

Cornell - It’s all over! What a high risk move!

Greed - High risk, high reward, he’s going to take the Junior Title!

EJ Styles turns around and pins Ted Anderson.

-1-2-3

Ted Anderson kicks out barely.

Cornell - So close! Teddy still has a shot at fame and fortune!

Greed - So does EJ Styles, Bad Company is surely watching so they are seeing how good this new guys is.

EJ Styles stands up and walks to the corner again. He climbs up to the to turnbuckle and positions himself.

Cornell - This could be the Shooting Star press, EJ Styles is about to shoot for fame!

Greed - Ted needs to move or lose!

EJ Styles jumps off the turnbuckle doing a shooting star press. Ted Anderson puts his knees up right before EJ Styles lands on him. EJ Styles bounces off, holding his ribs.

Cornell - Ted Anderson puts his knees up and fucks up the high risk move!

Greed - High risk, no reward! Ted Anderson needs to capitalize!

EJ Styles coughs holding his stomach. Ted Anderson sits up and both men manage to get to their feet. Ted Anderson boots EJ Styles to the stomach, then pulls him into power bomb set up. Ted Anderson lifts EJ Styles up and brings him down with a sit-down power bomb in the center of the ring.

Cornell - Anderson crunch! This time he’s dead center of the ring, not on the outside1

Greed - Ted Anderson is going to make a comeback to win!

Ted Anderson pins EJ Styles in the middle of the ring, hooking both his legs.

-1-2-3-

EJ Styles manages to get his shoulder up and the referee calls it a two count.

Cornell - WHAT!? The power bomb was not enough to get the job done!

Greed - ANOTHER TED! DO ANOTHER!

Ted Anderson starts to get to his feet, slowly, holding the wrist of EJ Styles. Ted Anderson pulls EJ Styles in and clotheslines him down, not releasing his wrist.

Cornell - That’s right Ted, bully him.

Greed - He’s got a big size advantage on EJ Styles, he just needs to use it!

Ted Anderson lifts EJ Styles up to his feet, then pulls him in and clotheslines him down again. Ted Anderson smiles as he lifts EJ Styles up again. Ted Anderson pulls EJ Styles in and goes for another clothesline. This time EJ Styles ducks underneath, then drops down and school boy pins him.

-1-2-3-

Ted Anderson kicks out.

Cornell - Ted tries the same move too many times and EJ Style almost wins again!

Greed - This is back and forth, I have no idea who’s going to take it!

Both men stand up and Ted Anderson knees EJ Styles to the ribs. Ted Anderson sets up the power bomb, but EJ Styles quickly crawls through his legs and runs to the corner, ascending to the top turnbuckle. Ted Anderson turns around and dives towards the ropes, shaking them, causing EJ Styles to lose his balance and fall down to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Each man countering the other, trying his best to find a way to finish!

Greed - Ted has him now though, great idea to shake the ropes.

Ted Anderson walks to the corner and throat thrusts EJ Styles on the top turnbuckle. Ted Anderson hooks him for a suplex, then climbs up the turnbuckles.

Cornell - Ted Anderson wants to superplex EJ Styles!

Greed - EJ is punching his way out of it though!

EJ Styles hits Ted Anderson with repeated shots to the body, then he shoves him off, sending him falling from the top turnbuckle, down to the center of the ring.

Cornell - EJ Styles is able to knock Ted Anderson off the top turnbuckle!

Greed - He’s going to hit the shooting star!

EJ Styles jumps off the top turnbuckle with the shooting star press and he lands on Ted Anderson inside the ring.

Cornell - Shoot for fame connects!

Greed - EJ Styles is the new Junior Champion!

EJ Styles pins Ted Anderson.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christ Dudley - Here is your winner and N…

Alison Williams
NOT THE JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Alison Williams stands at the top of the stage, smiling.

Alison Williams
This match had a fifteen minute time limit, and I’m sorry to say, neither of you could beat the other!

EJ Styles looks towards the stage, a pissed off look on his face.

Cornell - Bummer. EJ Styles wasn’t able to beat Ted Anderson within the time limit.

Greed - Shucks! Better luck next time!

The lights go off in the arena.

Cornell - Evasive maneuver eight!

Greed - Got it.

The lights in the arena turn back on and Death-Angel is in the ring, masked, standing between EJ Styles, standing up, and Ted Anderson on the ground. Tommy Cornell and John Greed both have steel chairs in hand and are standing at each side of the announce table.

EJ Styles turns around and is grabbed him his throat. Death-Angel lifts EJ Styles up into the air and choke slams him down to the mat. Death-Angel spins around staring towards the announcers table. He points at them, then down at Ted Anderson.

Death-Angel lifts Ted Anderson up to his feet, then he punches him to the face, sending him flying backward over the ropes to the ringside floor. Death-Angel follows Ted Anderson out of the ring. Tommy Cornell and John Greed drop the steel chairs and jump the guardrail, heading out into the crowd.

Death-Angel watches them run, then he lifts Ted Anderson to his feet. Death-Angel grabs Ted Anderson by his throat, then lifts him up and choke slams him on the announcers table, which doesn’t break. Death-Angel roars, then walks towards the guardrail and climbs over, in pursuit of Tommy Cornell.

Alison Williams
Whatevs! Next week the Junior Championship will be on the line in a Triple Threat Match, in a match without a time limit. It will be EJ Styles versus Ted Anderson versus… JAKE HAWK!

Jake Hawk walks out onto the stage behind Alison Williams, his hands raised.

Alison Williams
AND IT WILL BE A HAWK’S NEST! That’s right bitches, I went there!

Fusion cuts to commercial with Jake Hawk motioning for a belt around his waist.

Fusion returns backstage where Tommy Cornell and John Greed are stomping out Ryan Hawk. They lift him up to his feet and drag him across the floor towards the curtain. The shot cuts next to the stage where they drag him out to.

Tommy Cornell lifts him up to his feet and holds him while John Greed delivers punches to his face. They carry him over and roll him onto the ramp, then walk down to ringside. The walk around different sides of the ring, then over to the announce table where they retake their position.

Cornell - Welcome back to Fusion, where for some UNKNOWN reason, Ryan Hawk is laid out on the ramp, minutes before his HUGE match with Corey Casey.

Greed - SET TO BE A STREET FIGHT!

The lights in the arena go out and a video begins rolling on the big screen. It shows a man sitting in a padded room rocking back and forth. The man is strapped into a straitjacket and you can hear him laughing to himself. He suddenly lifts his head and you can see Corey Casey's face as he flashes the camera a wicked smile. Suddenly, the opening of "69 Tea" blasts out of the house PA system and blue fireworks erupt from either side of the stage

Lonely in this white room, there are pads everywhere
Chafing straitjacket, I won’t die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don’t care if I’m lost
Don’t tell me that you’re all better
I don’t care if you are Don’t tell me that you’re trendsetters
I don’t care if you are

The camera shows Corey Casey standing on top of the stage, his arms out to either side. As the verse continues Corey turns around, a smirk on his face, as he looks out at the crowd who greet him with boo's.

Lowly with my head bowed, there are rats everywhere
feed me bread and water
I won't die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don't care if i'm lost

Corey confidently walks down the entrance ramp as fans continue to rain boo's down on him. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Hawk up to his feet, then drops him face first into the stage with a DDT.

Cornell - THE RESILIENT ONE IS DOWN!

Greed - I am still shocked, who could have done such a thing to poor Ryan Hawk. Poor, stupid, should have joined Bad Company when he had the slight chance, Ryan Hawk!

Cornell - I bet whoever beat the shit out of him was damn good looking!

Greed - Both of them!

Corey Casey lifts Ryan Hawk up to his hands and knees, then he backs up the ramp. Corey Casey runs and punt kicks Ryan Hawk to the ribs, sending him rolling down the ramp to the ringside floor. Corey Casey walks down the ramp, then grabs Ryan Hawk. He lifts him up, then whips him towards the ring steps. Ryan Hawk collides with the steps face first.

Cornell - Ryan Hawk eats steps! It’s going to be hilarious next week when Jake Hawk becomes Junior Champion and Ryan Hawk becomes the least successful of the entire family!

Greed - That WILL be hilarious!

Corey Casey rolls Ryan Hawk into the ring, then slides in. The referee quickly calls for the bell.

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Match
[#2] Corey Casey [vs] Ryan Hawk [#6]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey lifts Ryan Hawk up in the corner, with his hand around his throat.

Greed - DEATH CLUTCH ALREADY!

Corey Casey hits Ryan Hawk to the face with huge right hands. Ryan Hawk tries to cover up but Corey Casey finds ways to get his punches in. Corey Casey connects a knee to the ribs of Ryan Hawk, then pounds away with several punches from the Death Clutch.

Cornell - He’s tenderizing his face with that mallet of a fist!

Greed - Hawk is beginning to look like ground beef.

Corey Casey hits Ryan Hawk with a right elbow, cracking his head open. Blood begins to pour from the wound quickly and Corey Casey pounds away with right hands at the sight of it.

Cornell - Like a shark who smells blood, Corey Casey is all over Apollos!

Greed - KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!

Corey Casey whips Ryan Hawk out of the corner and he moves across the ring at top speed. Ryan Hawk hit’s the corner and bounces out of his towards the middle of the ring. Corey Casey charges at him and jumps up, connecting a huge flying knee to his face.

Cornell - What a combo!

Greed - Corey Casey is showing why he’s the dominant number two wrestler in the NLWF! He’s the next Triple Champion!

Corey Casey drops down and pins Ryan Hawk, grinding his forearm down across his face.

-1-2-

Corey Casey pulls Ryan Hawk up to a seated position and he shakes his head.

Cornell - Corey isn’t done yet! He hasn’t even crippled him!

Greed - DO NOT FUCK WITH COREY IN A MATCH WITH NO RULES!

Corey Casey runs to the ropes, then rebounds and soccer kicks Ryan Hawk to the face. Corey Casey stomps down on the face of Ryan Hawk, then leaves his foot and steps on his head. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Hawk to his feet, then he throws him over the ropes, sending him flying over, landing hard ringside.

Cornell - Ryan Hawk soared like a bird, but crashed down like turd!

Greed - Right in front of us! Ryan Hawk is like a turd that wont flush! You know, he swirls around the bowl, sometimes getting close, but never making it, he refuses to go away.

Corey Casey steps out to the apron, then holds his arms out to the side. Ryan Hawk stands up, using the announcers table for support. Ryan Hawk turns around and watches Corey Casey jump off the apron with a double axe handle. Ryan Hawk jumps up and manages to dropkick Corey Casey to the face in mid air.

Cornell - What the hell was that?

Greed - THE TURD THAT WONT FLUSH!

Ryan Hawk stands up and turns around. He dives over the announcers table and tackles Tommy Cornell out of his chair, down to the floor.

Greed - GET HIM TOMMY! GET HIM! GET HIM! COREY GET UP!

Ryan Hawk hits Tommy Cornell with several punches to the face, then he stands up and stomps him. John Greed grabs the monitor off the announcers table and he tries to hit Ryan Hawk with it, but the wires make it slip from his hands. Ryan Hawk looks at John Greed, then punches him to the face. Ryan Hawk climbs up on the announcers table, blood pouring from his head. Corey Casey stands up and Ryan Hawk dives off the announcers table at him, hitting him with a flying shoulder block.

Cornell - Fucking… asshole… I CAN’T FUCKING GET UP!

Greed - Ouch, he hit me right to the jaw!

Ryan Hawk gets up slowly, using the ring apron for support. He walks over to the time keepers table and grabs the ring bell. Corey Casey starts to get up, then he turns around. Ryan Hawk runs at him and smashes the ring bell into his forehead, dropping him to the floor.

Cornell - I’m back.. FUCK YOU RYAN!

Greed - He’s got control of this match!

Ryan Hawk lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then rolls him into the ring. Ryan Hawk turns around and runs towards the announcers table.

Cornell - FUCK!

Greed - HEADS UP!

Ryan Hawk dives over the announcers table and he tackles Tommy Cornell down out of his chair again. Ryan Hawk flips John Greed out of his chair, then punches Tommy Cornell several times. Ryan Hawk stands up and rolls over the table, then walks over and slides into the ring.

Ryan Hawk stands up, looking towards the announce table. A smile shows through the crimson mask on his face. He wipes some of the blood away, then turns around and is hit with a massive spear. Corey Casey stands up, lifting Ryan Hawk to his feet.

Corey Casey lifts Ryan Hawk up for a suplex, then spins him down in the center of the ring with a jackhammer. Corey Casey hooks the leg of Ryan Hawk and the referee counts.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Corey Casey!

Cornell - THAT’S RIGHT!

Greed - I wish whoever attacked Ryan Hawk before his match, would attack Ryan Hawk now!

Cornell - We have to pick our sports, Corey will handle this one!

Corey Casey leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. He walks over and slides into the ring, then he places the steel chair on the arm of Ryan Hawk, shutting the chair on it. Corey Casey lifts his foot and the lights shut off.

Greed - FUCK!

The lights turn back on with Death-Angel, without his mask, in the middle of the ring. He grabs Corey Casey by the throat and lifts him up. Corey Casey slips away, then slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp.

Cornell - That big goofy bastard who can’t decide whether to leave his mask on or take it off, just screwed up a large part of the destruction of Ryan Hawk!

Greed - He did indeed, but they will get what’s coming to them!

Death-Angel looks around, then removes the chair from the arm of Ryan Hawk as Fusion cuts to commercials.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Empty Re: Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 11th 2010, 9:37 pm

Fusion returns backstage with Death-Angel helping Ryan Hawk to the back. They make it to the medical station and Death-Angel helps him on the table. The doctor immediately begins to clean the blood from his head. Death-Angel starts to walk away.

Ryan Hawk
Wait!

Death-Angel stops and looks back at him.

Ryan Hawk
Thank you.

Death-Angel nods his head, then leaves the medical station as the shot cuts to ringside.

Cornell - The Death-Slayers are a team that will go down in history as worse than Lethal Injection.

Greed - They are going to be in the toughest tag team matches ever in the next few weeks, I doubt they survive this month!

The lights in the arena go out and evil laughter echoes throughout the arena. Crazy circus music hits and mixes with the laughter. Suddenly, every sound stops and multi-colored fireworks erupt from the stage. “Take Me Home” by The Insane Clown Posse suddenly blasts out of the house PA system.
Knife to Know You slowly walks down the entrance ramp and pauses at the top of the stage. He looks around the arena and laughs crazily. He then walks down to the ring and steps over the ring ropes. He faces his opponent and makes a cut throat motion as he stares at his opponent.

Christa Dudley - Introducing first, he is the leader of The Abandoned Red Triangle Circus! Standing 6’8” and weighing in at 390 pounds, KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold plays throughout the arena which goes black. Fire shoots from the stage and Death-Angel stands at the top of the ramp, masked. He makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, fire shooting to the sides of him every few steps. Death-Angel enters the ring and looks at Knife to Know you.

The referee looks at each man, then calls for the bell.

Cornell - Battle of the behemoths!

Greed - Giants collide!

[#3] Death-Angel [vs] Knife to Know you [#7]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel looks around the ring as the Red Triangle Circus clowns surround the ring on one side. Death-Angel looks at the other side to see the ME Security Force surrounding the ring.

Cornell - Big trees fall hard!

Greed - We wont have any incident like the last match! We’re not going to get ambushed this time!

Knife to Know you runs across the ring and boots Death-Angel to the face. Death-Angel no sells and he head butt’s Knife to Know you , who staggers back, smiling. Knife to Know you runs forward and head butts Death-Angel. Knife to Know you staggers back.

Cornell - These two sick masochists are going to love beating the hell out of each other, more than Ryan Hawk loves losing!

Greed - Knife with a head butt to the mask of Death-Angel, which was pretty dumb.

Knife to Know you runs forward and Death-Angel clotheslines him down. Knife to Know you stands up quickly and Death-Angel lifts him up for a military press. Death-Angel holds Knife to Know you high over head and he looks towards the announcers. Death-Angel tosses Knife to Know you up and lets him crash down to the mat.

Cornell - Amazing strength shown by Death-Angel who seems to be checking you out Johnny!

Greed - He’s looking at you my friend, and trust me, he’s all yours!

Death-Angel turns around and runs towards Knife to Know you on his back in the center of the ring. Death-Angel jumps and splashes Knife to Know you down on the mat, then pins him.

-1-2

Knife to Know you kicks out.

Cornell - Knife to Know you is undefeated so far, a win tonight would be his biggest yet!

Greed - Death-Angel has looked unbeatable though, he’s ranked #3 for a reason.

Death-Angel lifts Knife to Know you to his feet and shoots him to the ropes. Knife to Know you rebounds and Death-Angel lifts him for a side slam. Death-Angel jump and slams Knife to Know you down into the mat, immediately pinning him.

-1-2-

Knife to Know you kicks out and starts laughing.

Greed - Broken ribs must tickle Knife.

Cornell - He would say, “It felt, Every KNIFE!”

Death-Angel stands up, then steps on the stomach of Knife to Know you and walks over him. Death-Angel runs to the ropes and quickly rebounds. Death-Angel jumps up and leg drops Knife to Know you down on the mat, then pins him.

-1-2-

Knife to Know you kicks out.

Cornell - Knife to Know you is a tough son of a bitch, if he can add Death-Angel to his list of victims, he’ll be ranked very highly next week.

Greed - You mean Every highly!

Death-Angel lifts Knife to Know you up to his feet by his throat. Knife to Know you kicks Death-Angel to the stomach, then runs to the ropes. Death-Angel runs and clotheslines Knife to Know you, sending him over the ropes, to the apron.

Cornell - Knife to Know you can’t do a damn thing against Death!

Greed - COME ON KNIFE! YOU HAVE DAMN JOB TO DO!

Knife to Know you stands up on the apron and is grabbed by his throat. Death-Angel lifts Knife to Know you up and choke slams him down onto several of the Red Triangle Circus clowns ringside, taking them down.

Cornell - This is getting ridiculous! WHY CAN’T ANYONE TAKE DEATH-ANGEL OUT!?

Greed - I have no idea, he’s looking more and more unstoppable each week! It’s scary!

Death-Angel climbs up the turnbuckles to the top. Knife to Know you is helped up by all the clowns who surround him. Death-Angel stands up and jumps from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring, clothes lining everyone down.

Cornell - That’s just wonderful… The giant Death-Angel decides to fly and take out half the lumberjacks!

Greed - What’s next? Is he going to beat up the entire security force and come after us? I think we can outrun him.

Death-Angel stands up. He grabs Knife to Know you and lifts him up, then military presses him overhead and tosses him into the ring, over the top rope. Death-Angel climbs up to the apron, then over the top rope. He grabs Knife to Know you by his leg and drops down with the STF. Death-Angel locks Knife to Know you in the Anaconda Crossface and pulls back.

Cornell - Darkness locked on!

Greed - Don’t tap Knife!

Knife to Know you struggles around, reaching his free arm out ion all directions. Death-Angel pulls back on the hold, then breaks it as the ME Security force climbs up onto the apron. Death-Angel stands up and runs across the ring, He hit’s the ropes and sends the men flying off the apron.

Cornell - Son of a bitch!

Greed - What is it going to take to keep this guy down!?

Death-Angel turns around and walks ring into a choke slam back breaker combination from Knife to Know you.

Cornell - That could do it, at least for now.

Greed - It’ll give Knife a chance to regroup and fight back!

Knife to Know you stands up, then walks to the corner. He watches Death-Angel get to his feet, then he runs and boots him to the back of the head, sending in to the corner. Knife to Know you runs and jumps connecting a massive stinger splash on Death-Angel, followed by a code breaker.

Cornell - Knife pulls Death-Angel down face first into his knees after the huge splash!

Greed - Come from behind victory!

Knife to Know you pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Damn it, I thought he had him!

Greed - Same, I hope the inexperience of Knife to Know you doesn’t cost him this match in the long run, he needs to stay focused and finish him!

Knife to Know you lifts Death Angel to his feet and hooks his head for a DDT. Knife to Know you brings him down for the DDT, then pins him.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Knife you have to do something huge!

Greed - Something that will beat a guy who can’t die!

Knife to Know you stands up with Death-Angel, his hand around his throat. Knife to Know you lifts Death-Angel up and connects a sit down choke slam on him. Knife to Know you rolls back, then crawls over and pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Things are starting to fall into place for Knife to Know you, his clowns are up and so is the Security force!

Greed - He’s also still in control of the match!

Knife to Know you walks to the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - This could be a big mistake.

Greed - It could also be what it takes to win!

Knife to Know you makes it to the top turnbuckle, then leaps off with a flying head butt. Death-Angel raises his fist and Knife to Know you comes crashing down face first into it.

Cornell - GOODNIGHT!

Greed - What a punch from the ground!

Death-Angel stands up and sets Knife to Know you up for a power bomb. Death-Angel flips with Knife to Know you and spike piledrivers him down into the mat.

Cornell - FLIP PILEDRIVER FROM DEATH-ANGEL!

Greed - He killed him…

Death-Angel pins Knife to Know you and is immediately attacked by clowns and security guards. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel stands up, shoving everyone away from him towards the ropes and corners.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, by Disqualification, Death-Angel!

Death-Angel starts to fight off clowns and security guards. Death-Angel lifts a security guard overhead, then tosses him at the others, taking several out, knocking them over the ropes. Death-Angel runs and clotheslines the group of clowns out of the ring as Knife to Know you starts to get up behind him.

Cornell - Death-Angel is clearing everyone out!

Greed - He’s got me a bit worried about our match…

Knife to Know you stands up and Death-Angel kicks him to the stomach. Death-Angel lifts Knife to Know you up for a power bomb, then launches him over the ropes at the security force, taking them out. From the crowd, Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey hop the guardrail and enter the ring behind Death-Angel.

Cornell - HA HA! Prepare to meet your fucked up maker Death-Angel!

Greed - I want to meet that guy! Just so I could slap him!

Death-Angel turns around and is speared by both Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey, taking the giant down. They begin to stomp Death-Angel down on the mat but Ryan Hawk makes his way down the ramp. Ryan Hawk slides into the ring, stitched up, and he clotheslines Bad Company down.

Cornell - I HATE THE DEATH-SLAYERS! STAY THE FUCK DOWN FROM THE BEATINGS WE DISH OUT!

Greed - They don’t seem to get it!

Ryan Hawk begins to unload on Corey Casey, then he sends Chuck Matthews to the corner as Death-Angel begins to get up. Death-Angel lifts Corey Casey up to his shoulders, then points towards the corner. Death-Angel rips his mask off as Ryan Hawk climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - GO TIME!

Greed - LET’S DO IT!

Tommy Cornell and John Greed rush from the announcers table, to the ring. Tommy Cornell climbs up to the apron and shoves Ryan Hawk off the top turnbuckle, sending him flying to the outside of the ring, before hitting the guardrail. John Greed runs and kicks Death-Angel to the back of the knee, then helps Corey Casey off his shoulders.
Death-Angel staggers towards the ropes and Tommy Cornell hits him with a pair of brass knuckles, staggering him. Corey Casey and John Greed both kick Death-Angel who turns around into a spear from Chuck Matthews.

Tommy Cornell drops down from the apron and walks over to the time keepers table. He grabs four steel chairs and brings them to the ring, tossing them in. Everyone grabs a steel chair and they take turns mashing Death-Angel down on the mat.

Corey Casey shuts his steel chair around the leg of Death-Angel then stands back and watches as everyone hits it with their chair. Tommy Cornell smashes his chair into the chair several times, then backs away. All four men stare down at Death-Angel as Fusion cuts to commercials.

Fusion returns backstage on Alison Williams who has her eyes rolled and arms crossed. Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey stand in front of her.

Chuck Matthews
How could you ruin such a simple plan?

Corey Casey holds his arm out, keeping Chuck Matthews away from Alison Williams, who holds her hand up.

Alison Williams
I TOLD YOU! I FORGOT! Seeing Jason again made me forget the plan to make one of you the NLWF Champion. WHATEVS!

Chuck Matthews
Whatevs?! WHATEVS!?

Chuck Matthews flips a table covered in food.

Corey Casey
You have a match with Mason, I’ll take care of this.

Chuck Matthews stares at Alison Williams

Chuck Matthews
I wish I had killed you with my dick!

Chuck Matthews walks away and Corey Casey stares at Alison Williams.

Alison Williams
I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU, I’M ALISON FUCKING WILLIAMS!

Alison Williams walks away and Corey Casey is left standing alone. Ted Anderson sneaks up behind him and he turns to look at him.

Corey Casey
It’s sad when the only competent people are the guys announcing the show!

Ted Anderson looks sad, he hangs his head.

Ted Anderson
I know I didn’t win… But can I still join Bad Company?

Corey Casey
I’ll tell you what, whoever wins the Junior Championship, is the newest member of Bad Company! Don’t mess this up!

The shot cuts ringside where Chad Mason is waiting.

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Cornell - Another man forced to watch the entrance of Chuck Matthews, while he gets none!

Greed - But Chad Mason has beaten Chuck Matthews before. Chuck Matthews has never beaten Chad Mason!

[#4] Chuck Matthews [vs] Chad Mason [#8]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews runs across the ring the attempts the spear. Chad Mason jumps up, trying to jump over him, but Chuck Matthews stops running and grabs his legs as he lands. Chuck Matthews sets Chad Mason up for the sharpshooter, then turns him over into the Inverted Sharpshooter.

Cornell - CRYPTIC CROSS! He faked for the spear and countered the counter!

Greed - People have been countering Hollywood Impact for weeks now, not this time!

Chuck Matthews leans down and grabs the arm of Chad Mason, then positions it behind his head. Chuck Matthews locks his hands around the face of Chad Mason and pulls back.

Cornell - Inverted Sharpshooter crossface!

Greed - Chad Mason just made it to FUCKEDVille! It’s a one way ticket!

Chad Mason struggles then taps out. The referee calls for the bell, then tries to get Chuck Matthews to break the hold.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Matthews destroys Mason is record time!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Chuck Matthews!

Greed - Redemption!

Chuck Matthews breaks the hold, then walks over to the corner and demands a microphone. Christa Dudley hands him the microphone and he walks to the center of the ring, putting his foot on the face of Chad Mason.

Chuck Matthews
Finally. We are just one week away from Direct Hit, where finally the naked truth will be revealed. Next week, Death-Slayers or whatever you are calling yourselves, you enter my world! Next week at the Direct Hit show, the entire NLWF world will be rocked to it’s foundation! Next week, Direct Hit, Bad Company truly, takes over!

Chuck Matthews looks down at Chad Mason ,the drops his microphone, letting it hit him to the back of the head. Chuck Matthews grins evilly as Fusion cuts to commercial.

Fusion returns ringside where inside the ring Aaron O’Shea stands alone on one side, while TJ Tilli, Leon Lonewolf, and Matt Biggars stand at the other.

Cornell - Next week is sure to be the best show of the month, Direct Hit is returning!

Greed - The flagship show of this company returns, and we’ll be there to make sure the best announcers are calling the show!

Cornell - We’ve already got a huge Tag Team match booked and as you know the rankings will determine the other matches, after tonight I have no idea what’s going to happen.

Greed - This was a wild show for sure, kicked the hell out of any other Fusion ever!

Brenton Cyrus appears on the screen, Shadow Demon pacing back and forth behind him.

Brenton Cyrus
Aaron, long time no see. Originally this was going to be a six man tag team match, but you know what happened… I realized I don’t want to team with you, and that made Shadow Demon realize, he doesn’t want to team with you. You’re bad luck O’Shea, you ruin the careers of anyone you go near, and I wont allow you to do that to me again, considering I’m still clawing my way back up from all the weight that brought me down in the first place. Tonight, in your return match, you’ll be taking on three hungry, young NLWF wrestlers, who desperately need this win! Enjoy your night, and I’ll see you in six months, or whenever you turn up again!

Brenton Cyrus smiles and the screen goes black.

Cornell - ELLO ELLO WADO E AVE EAR?!? A TREE ON ONE YOU SAY!?

Greed - WHAT!? Ha Ha!

[#9] Team Tilli [vs] Aaron O'Shea [Unranked]
TJ Tilli, Leon Lonewolf, & Matt Biggars [vs] Aaron O'Shea

[Ding Ding Ding]

TJ Tilli runs across the ring and attacks Aaron O’Shea. TJ Tilli sends Aaron O’Shea to the ropes and he’s hit from behind by Leon Lonewolf. Aaron O’Shea staggers forward and is dropkicked by TJ Tilli who follows up with a pin.

-1-2-

Aaron O’Shea kicks out.

Cornell - I love watching Aaron lose, and this seems like that kind of match!

Greed - Nothing better than a washed up ex wrestler try his best and fail! Not gonna happen to us!

TJ Tilli lifts Aaron O’Shea up and sends him to the corner. TJ Tilli rushes in them monkey flips Aaron O’Shea to the center of the ring. Aaron O’Shea lands on his feet, then runs to the corner and knocks off Leon Lonewolf and Matt Biggars.

Cornell - That’s a good start, if he can take Tilli out he might win this!

Greed - If Aaron O’Shea wins a three on one handicap match, he’ll have renewed all faith in him!

Aaron O’Shea turns around and is clotheslined by TJ Tilli who pins him.

-1-2

Aaron O’Shea kicks out.

Cornell - He’s testing to see how much Aaron can still handle, it’s been awhile since he’s fought in a match.

Greed - Two easy kick outs, safe to say he’s not a punk bitch!

TJ Tilli lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet, but is suddenly lifted up to his shoulders. Aaron O’Shea runs with TJ Tilli and cradleshocks him in the center of the ring.

Cornell - DUBLIN DOMINATOR!

Greed - He’s going to beat three men!

Aaron O’Shea pins TJ Tilli.

-1-2-3-

Leon Lonewolf pulls TJ Tilli out of the ring, breaking the count.

Cornell - Leon saves his team!

Greed - This is a terrible main event, but it would have been a great show opener!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and looks outside the ring at TJ Tilli, Leon Lonewolf and Matt Biggars. Aaron O’Shea smiles, then runs and flips over the ropes. He corkscrews before taking all three men down. Aaron O’Shea quickly stands up and raises his arms, then grabs TJ Tilli and tosses him into the ring.

Cornell - I get the feeling he can pull this off!

Greed - I’m starting to get that feeling also!

Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the apron, then to the top turnbuckle. Aaron O’Shea puts his hand on his chin.

Cornell - He’s thinking of what Top rope move he should go for.

Greed - AARON O’H MY GOD! DO THAT ONE!

Aaron O’Shea turns around and jumps off the top turnbuckle with a double moonsault. He lands perfectly on TJ Tilli, crushing him in the middle of the ring. Aaron O’Shea pins him, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Leon Lonewolf breaks up the pin.

Cornell - SO CLOSE!

Greed - That move is amazing! Especially when you haven’t seen it in six months!

Leon Lonewolf drags TJ Tilli to the corner, then he steps out to the apron and tags his hand. Leon Lonewolf climbs up to the top rope and waits for Aaron O’Shea to stand up. Aaron O’Shea stands up and Leon Lonewolf jumps off the top turnbuckle and missile dropkicks him.

Cornell - Leon needs to save his team here!

Greed - He’s got Aaron hurt, and he’s setting up the shining wizard!

Matt Biggars climbs up to the apron and pats Leon Lonewolf on the back as he runs out of the corner and connects the shining wizard on Aaron O’Shea. Leon Lonewolf rolls with Aaron O’Shea and locks him in a gogoplata.

Cornell - Shin across the throat, the Wolven Assault is locked on!

Greed - But the referee is saying he’s not the legal man!

The referee pulls Leon Lonewolf off of Aaron O’Shea, then tells him that Matt Biggars is the legal man. Leon Lonewolf looks towards the corner and shakes his head.

Leon Lonewolf
YOU IDIOT!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and runs with Leon Lonewolf, then throws him over the top rope, taking TJ Tilli down ringside.

Cornell - Biggars tried to pat his teammate on the back, and it was counted as a tag!

Greed - WHAT AN IDIOT!

Aaron O’Shea runs over and grabs Matt Biggars. Aaron O’Shea pulls him over the ropes, onto his shoulders, then runs towards the middle of the ring and connects the cradleshock on him.

Cornell - DUBLIN DOMINATOR!

Greed - Matt has no help from his fallen teammates.

Aaron O’Shea pins Matt Biggars.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Aaron O’Shea!

Cornell - Cyrus has his plan backfire! Aaron O’Shea wins the three on one handicap match!

Greed - Could we be seeing the Aaron O’Shea of old? He has a victory over our new NLWF Champion!

Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring behind Aaron O’Shea an begins to stalk him. Aaron O’Shea turns around and Brenton Cyrus goes for the hesitation cutter. Aaron O’Shea shoves him off to the corner, and he hits chest first. Brenton Cyrus turns around and Aaron O’Shea lifts him up to his shoulders, then brings him down with the cradle shock.

Cornell - Dublin Dominator again!

Greed - Cyrus just can’t get a break!

Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands up. Fusion fades away on Aaron O’Shea doing the double moonsault, landing on Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - AARON O’H MY GOD!

“AARON!” “AARON!” “AARON!” “AARON!” “AARON!” “AARON!” “AARON!”

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 33: Fusion: Elite Eight Battle: August 10th, 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down