NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10

Go down

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Empty Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 16th 2010, 7:39 pm

The shot fades in on the night sky, then shows the Cyrus Mansion. Quickly it moves around the house, then past the fence being guarded by security, as only a select few are let into the party. You see the wrestling ring, with a metal guardrail around it and people already sitting in the front rows. At each guardrail corner a flood light stands tall, pointed towards the ring.

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 RevoBBQ
Live from the Cyrus Mansion in Los Angeles, California
Fireworks begin to shoot from the roof of the Cyrus Mansion and the shot cuts to a picnic table where Tommy Cornell and John Greed are seated.

Cornell - It is a beautiful night here outside the Cyrus mansion, we’ve been here for the last few hours when this company barbecue began, and now we’re about ready for Revolution.

Greed - This is the first show since the World War Tour, the first show since Trial By Combat, since last week the entire roster was given the week off to recuperate from an amazing tour.

Cornell - an amazing tour, filled with amazing moments and matches we’ll never forget, but lets talk about tonight, and the main event for this exclusive invite only show. Shane Bradley the new CEO of the NLWF booked Trial by Combat opponents as partners here tonight, with so much on the line.

Greed - Corey Casey the former Undisputed Universal Champion, teaming with the man who embarrassed him at Trial by Combat in a Devastation match, Chuck Matthews against the former NLWF Champion Nick Ridicule and the man who took the title from him, beat him in his match type, in his hometown, Matt Gray!

Cornell - People are calling it upset of the century, no one thought Matt Gray would be able to pull off an amazing victory, like the one he did at Trial by Combat.

Greed - It’s hard to beat Nick Ridicule, it’s harder to beat Nick Ridicule for the NLWF title, but what Matt Gray did at Trial By Combat was thought to be impossible.

Cornell - I wouldn’t have believed it, unless I had seen it with my own two eyes, and called the action from the announce table with you.

Greed - It was a defining moment in the career of Matt Gray, one that has elevated his name into the main event picture of the NLWF.

The ring crew rushes to the ring and begins to set up balloons at each of the corners. They slide a few gift wrapped boxes into the ring, then leave the ringside area.

Cornell - Let the show begin!

Greed - What’s going on?

Nick Ridicule steps out the back doors of the mansion and walks towards the ring as Shark Ethic starts to play on the speakers that are set up. Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and holds up his tag team title, then grabs a microphone. Nick Ridicule smiles, then brings the mic up to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY… TO YOU! Come on out here, Brother. HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY… TO YOU! MATT FUCKING GRAY, THE UPSET WOLF LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Matt Gray walks out of the mansion towards the ring, the NLWF Championship on his shoulder. Matt Gray enters the ring cautiously, not taking his eyes off of Nick Ridicule who stands staring back at him, smiling wide, somewhat sadistically.

Nick Ridicule
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT GRAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!

Nick Ridicule puts the microphone down on the mat, then starts clapping his hands together, still smiling wide as Matt Gray stares at him confused.

Cornell - Happy Birthday to our NLWF champion, Matt Gray!

Greed - Happy Birthday brother!

Nick Ridicule reaches down and picks up the microphone off the mat, then brings it to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
I know a lot of people were expecting me to rip your fucking head off here tonight, to get some measure of revenge on you for what happened at Trial by Combat, but that’s just not my style Matt. Instead, I’m going to wish you a Happy Birthday, I’m going to shake your hand and congratulate you, on the most impressive win of your career.

Nick Ridicule holds his hand out and Matt Gray stares at it, then lowers the NLWF Championship from his shoulder, into his hand. Matt Gray looks around, then looks back at Nick Ridicule’s hand.

Cornell - He’s reluctant, a Nick Ridicule this calm and nice is a scary thing.

Greed - The calm before the storm.

Matt Gray shakes hands with Nick Ridicule who smiles, then pulls him in close. Nick Ridicule and Matt Gray stand face to face and Nick Ridicule brings the microphone back to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
But just because I’m not a soar loser, doesn’t mean you and I are done. We’ve got some unfinished business, that will have to wait until next week. I need to know that I can trust you, and that we can work together tonight to take the Universal Title and retain the NLWF Title.

Matt Gray
Brother, I don’t plan on being a transitional champion. I’ve got your back tonight, as long as you’ve got mine, and once we’ve achieved our goal, brother, next week we’ll go at it one more time.

Nick Ridicule and Matt Gray have a stare down, ending with Matt Gray holding up the NLWF Championship and sending Revolution to commercial.

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Matchseperator

Revolution returns in front of the Cyrus Mansion to show a limousine arriving outside.

Cornell - We’ve seen a lot of limousines today dropping off the superstars and other employees for this celebration, as we officially welcome Summer 2010 in the NLWF with our Barbecue blast!

Greed - I wonder who could be arriving now, they missed out on a lot of food and the pre show party.

The driver approaches the back door and opens it, revealing Chuck Matthews who gets out of the limousine, holding the Undisputed Universal Championship on his shoulder. Chuck Matthews smirks then takes a step to the side. Suddenly Corey Casey exit’s the limousine and stands next to Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey smiles and nods his head, as Chuck Matthews looks at the Universal Championship, then at Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews removes his sunglasses and the smirk that was on his face is gone.

Chuck Matthews

You’re not going to ruin this plan, are you? Because right now I’m as vulnerable as ever to a sneak attack from you.

Corey Casey smiles and shakes his head.

Corey Casey
You don’t have to worry about that, I can wait until next week to destroy you. Tonight, you and I… and I dread saying this, are on the same page. I may hate you Matthews, but not enough to screw over my favorite person, me.

Chuck Matthews

That’s what I thought. It’s about time we unveil operation Dynasty Douche Co-op.

Chuck Matthews moves to walk towards the mansion, but Corey Casey grabs his arm, stopping him.

Corey Casey
I thought we agreed to call it operation D.E.E.Z.

Chuck Matthews laughs slightly and shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews

You mean operation deez.

Chuck Matthews walks away and Corey Casey catches up and walks alongside him as they walk towards the mansion.

Corey Casey
What is “deez” anyway?

The stop in front of the front door and Chuck Matthews stops as he grabs the handle.

Chuck Matthews

Deez nutz, now stop asking questions and lets get this party started.

They enter the mansion and the show cuts to ringside, where Leon Lonewolf and Steven Angel await the bell.

Cornell - Leon Lonewolf has a goal of fighting and defeating Corey Casey, the man who started Rated Most Hated, used them, then left for Salvation.

Greed - He has a very long road to get to Corey Casey. That’s like being at the bottom of a ladder, trying to screw in the light bulb.

Cornell - He’s sworn revenge on all the former Rated Most Hated members, but what he didn’t expect was for Steven Angel to make his return at Trial By Combat.

Greed - Steven Angel is a man on a mission, just like Leon Lonewolf, only Steven Angel is after Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - This is a pretty big match to start the show, lets get things started.

Greed - I have a feeling Steven Angel is going to show why he’s a former Undisputed Champion, I can already hear Leon’s ankle breaking!

The referee calls for the bell.

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Match
- Steven Angel -vs- Leon Lonewolf -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel runs across the ring full speed and throws wild punches at Leon Lonewolf who tires to cover up to defend himself. Steven Angel kicks Leon Lonewolf to the stomach, then uppercuts him, sending him into the corner. Steven Angel runs in and clotheslines Leon Lonewolf, then lifts him up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - I wondered if ring rust would be a problem for Steven, but he’s looking better than ever here tonight.

Greed -He’s moving in for the kill, he’s moving fast, and he’s showing no fear, Steven Angel hasn’t changed a bit.

Steven Angel climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then hugs Leon Lonewolf. Steven Angel falls backwards and connects a super belly to belly suplex on Leon Lonewolf, throwing him across the ring. Leon Lonewolf rolls under the bottom rope to the ring apron, then grabs the ropes and tries to pull himself up, to no avail.

Cornell - What a great night it is here in Los Angeles, perfect night for a show like this.

Greed - I agree, this has been one of the best days of my life.

Leon Lonewolf stands up on the apron, and as soon as he does, Steven Angel rushes across the ring and connects a running knee lift. Leon Lonewolf is shot off the apron and he hit’s the guardrail. Steven Angel quickly leaves the ring and stomps on Leon Lonewolf, before lifting him up, then tossing him into the ring. Steven Angel slides into the ring and pins Leone Lonewolf.

-1-2-

Leon Lonewolf kicks out.

Cornell - First fall of the match and it’s a two count, what does Steven Angel have to do to put Leon Lonewolf away, and win his NLWF return match?

Greed - He has to lock on the ankle lock and force Lonewolf to tap, or he could hit the Angel slam. I’m curious to see if he has incorporated any new moves to his arsenal, since being gone.

Steven Angel lifts Leon Lonewolf up to his feet, then snap suplexes him down. Steven Angel stands up and stomps Leon Lonewolf top the face, then grabs his ankle and turns him over. Leon Lonewolf starts to fight the hold, trying his best not to let Steven Angel lock on the ankle lock.

Cornell - Once Steven Angel is determined to put you in the ankle lock, your window of opportunity to survive is limited.

Greed - He’s really balls to the wall when he’s looking to finish.

Leon Lonewolf stands up on one leg as Steven Angel holds his other ankle. Leon Lonewolf dives forward and rolls, rolling Steven Angel over with a victory roll win.

-1-2-

Steven Angel kicks out and both men quickly stand up. Steven Angel rushes Leon Lonewolf throwing heavy punch combinations. Leon Lonewolf backpedals avoiding the punches, then grabs the top rope and falls down as Steven Angel lunges forward. Steven Angel flies over the top rope and lands on the ring apron.

Cornell - Over aggressive, if that was Steven Angel from February, Leon Lonewolf would have just gotten knocked the fuck out, then tapped the fuck out.

Greed - I agree, he looks good, but not as good as he was.

Steven Angel stands up on the apron and grabs Leon Lonewolf in a sleeper hold. Leon Lonewolf grabs his head and drops down, dropping Steven Angel throat first over the top rope. Steven Angel leans backwards and waves his arms trying to keep his balance on the apron. Leon Lonewolf stands up and runs to the ropes, then springboards off the middle rope and spins around to dropkick Steven Angel to the face, sending him back and back of the head first down into the guardrail.

Cornell - We’ve seen Leon Lonewolf use that triangle dropkick to perfection in recent weeks, and he uses tonight on Steven Angel.

Greed - If you want to make it in the NLWF, you need to not only stay consistent, but you need to beat names that are bigger than your own. Right now, Leon Lonewolf has a shot at making a name for himself.

Leon Lonewolf stands up and walks over to the ring corner. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle and turns his back on Steven Angel. Leon Lonewolf looks through his legs and watches as Steven Angel uses the guardrail to stand up.

Cornell - The Honorable Demon is waiting for Angel to stand up, so he can go high risk here.

Greed - We’re set up on the backyard lawn of Brenton Cyrus, with a thin layer of matting surrounding the ring, this is very high risk for Lonewolf.

Steven Angel stands up and Leon Lonewolf moonsaults off the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring. Steven Angel takes a step back and catches the ankle of Leon Lonewolf, then lets him fall hard into the ringside floor. Steven Angel immediately locks the ankle lock in on Leon Lonewolf, then whips it down into the top of the guardrail.

Cornell - He might have just broken his leg!

Greed - I thought the ankle lock was bad enough, but then pushed the leg of Leon Lonewolf shin first into the unforgiving guardrail.

Leon Lonewolf holds his leg down on the ringside floor. Steven Angel smiles then lifts him up and rolls him into the ring. Steven Angel climbs up to the apron, then to the top turnbuckle. Steven Angel turns his back to Leon Lonewolf who lays on the ring mat holding his leg. Steven Angel moonsaults off the top rope and lands on Leon Lonewolf who puts his knees up.

Cornell - Steven Angel lands ribs first down onto the knees of Leon Lonewolf.

Greed - That hurt both guys a lot.

Steven Angel stands up, holding the right ankle of Leon Lonewolf, then he spins him over to his stomach and locks on the ankle lock.

Cornell - Steven Angel fights through the pain of the reversal to his moonsault, now he’s got the submission applied.

Greed - and Leon Lonewolf is a long way from the ropes, he’s in a really bad spot.

Steven Angel jumps and locks in the leg vice, then cranks on the ankle like crazy, putting nonstop pressure on the hold. Leon Lonewolf reaches for the ropes, then tries to crawl but doesn’t get anywhere. Leon Lonewolf lifts his hand up, then starts to tap out on the mat. The referee calls for the bell, then dives in to break the hold.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Steven Angel!

Steven Angel breaks the ankle lock cleanly, and rolls up to his feet. The referee lifts the arm of Steven Angel and he requests a microphone.

Steven Angel
Maybe next time Leon. You had a goal here tonight, but you failed, I have a goal now, and I don’t plan on failing. Listen Leon, if you want to make it in the NLWF, you’re going to need an ally. Wouldn’t you rather be on my side, then get your ass kicked by me? Remember, I was part of Rated Most Hated also, I was used just like you were, and I want revenge also! I’m going to start things off, by going for the rated R Championship, then I’m going to move on and take the Freedom Champion, finishing when I earn a shot at the Universal Title, so I can reunify the belts!

Cornell - Leon Lonewolf was a man on a mission, the problem is, he fought a man on a much harder and much more determined mission.

Greed - STEVEN ANGEL FTW!

Steven Angel
Shadow Demon or Ryan Apollos. Whichever one of you walks out of your match tonight, wont be walking out of this show and the same goes for TJ Tilli or Koora Uluru !

Cornell - Steven Angel has just sent a message to whoever the Rated R Champion is going to be after tonight.

Greed - He’s going to have a hard time even getting that match, considering we have a number one contenders match for the Rated R championship tonight as well.

Steven Angel looks at Leon Lonewolf who stands up on the other side of the ring. Steven Angel drops his microphone and stares back at Leon Lonewolf as the shot cuts to in front of the Cyrus Mansion where a limousine has arrived. The driver opens the door and Alison Williams steps out with the man who helped her at Trial by Combat, Ethan Preston.

Alison Williams
I’m so excited to see you beat the hell out of Dean Diamond tonight.

Ethan Preston
I’m happy to help with this problem you’ve got.

Dean Diamond approaches Alison Williams and Ethan Preston who stare at him.

Ethan Preston
Didn’t I warn you!

Ethan Preston steps forward, reaching for Dean Diamond, but Alison Williams puts her hand on his chest.

Alison Williams
Go wait for me inside, K?

Ethan Preston looks at Alison Williams surprised, then he looks at Dean Diamond again. He scowls at him then walks towards the mansion. Alison Williams watches as he leaves, then she looks at Dean Diamond.

Alison Williams
Meet me inside the closet on the first floor by the bathroom in ten minutes.

Dean Diamond
Wh.. What?

Alison Williams
Are you def or just dumb? I said meet me in the closet, I’ve been thinking about what you said to me, and now I want to find out if it was just a one time thing or not, so go into the closet, take your pants off, and wait for me to return the favor. Do you understand?

Dean Diamond
Oh yeah!

Dean Diamond runs towards the mansion, loosening his belt. Alison Williams watches as he steps inside, then she starts laughing. Alison Williams leans down into the limousine.

Alison Williams
Are you ready?

Alison Williams starts laughing again.

Alison Williams
I’m so fucking smart.

Alison Williams flips her hair and walks towards the mansion as the show fades away to commercials.

Revolution returns outside of a closet where noises and grunts are heard.

Dean Diamond
Like that… Oh yeah… Fuck you’re good!

Alison Williams walks up to the closet door and puts her ear against it, then giggles as she holds back her laughter. Alison Williams looks at the camera and smiles, then points at the door. Alison Williams opens the door quickly revealing Dean Diamond getting a blowjob. Dean Diamond opens his eyes and looks at Alison Williams, then he looks down.

Dean Diamond
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

Suddenly, Swan Lee stands up and wipes his mouth off. He smiles, then jumps up and clicks his heels together as Alison Williams laughs out loud, pointing at Dean Diamond.

Cornell - FINALLY THE COCK HAS CUM, ON HIS BACK!

Greed - Oh Jesus, not Swan Lee!

Swan Lee
Yummy Yummy, Dean The Cock Machine stuck his straw into my tummy!

Dean Diamond
WHAT THE FUCK!

Dean Diamond struggles to get past Swan Lee inside the closet. Swan Lee starts tickling Dean Diamond as he tries to get his pants on and walk past him.

Dean Diamond
LET ME GO!

Dean Diamond kicks Swan Lee to his face, then he escapes the closet. Dean Diamond looks at Alison Williams and reaches his hands out at her throat, but is tackled before he can do anything to her. Ethan Preston punches Dean Diamond to the face, then lifts him up and throws him into one of the mansion walls.

Alison Williams
Get him!

Ethan Preston lifts Dean Diamond and runs with him, then throws him through the back doors, sending him rolling outside. Ethan Sutton stomps Dean Diamond, then lifts him up and throws him into the guardrail. Ethan Sutton rolls Dean Diamond into the ring, then he climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Dean Diamond was fooled the same way Alison Williams was a couple weeks ago.

Greed - Yeah, but I think Alison got Dean back better than they got her.

Ethan Preston goes to jump off the top turnbuckle, but he’s pushed off by Áksel Lokison. Ethan Preston lands down inside the ring next to Dean Diamond as the Indigenous Killers hit the ring. Áksel Lokison leaps from the top turnbuckle and delivers a diving head butt to Ethan Preston. Koora Uluru jumps off the top turnbuckle and delivers a diving head butt to Dean Diamond.

Cornell - It was Dean Diamond versus Áksel Lokison in the first round of the Legend Slayer tournament at TBC, but Ethan Preston came to the aid of Alison Williams when Indigenous Killers got to close to her.

Greed - Payback is, in fact, a bitch.

Áksel Lokison leaves the ring and grabs Alison Williams by her hair, then rolls her into the ring. The Indigenous Killers enter the ring and stalk Alison Williams who crawls away from them.

Cornell - This was supposed to be a match between Dean Diamond and the debuting Ethan Preston, but things have broken down badly.

Greed - We should go help Alison, these guys are probably desperate enough to attack her to send a message.

Jason Hawk runs out of the mansion, then slides into the ring. Jason Hawk attacks Áksel Lokison, then jumps and dropkicks Koora Uluru to the face, knocking him down. Jason Hawk helps Alison Williams up and she hugs him, then leaves the ring. Jason Hawk is attacked from behind by both members of Indigenous Killers.

Cornell - Hawk came to the aid of Alison Williams, but is now paying for it.

Greed - He should have just minded his own business, and stayed out of the way of IK!

Ryan Apollos runs out to the ring and slides in, then clotheslines both members of Indigenous Killers down. Ryan Apollos helps Jason Hawk up and the two of them run at Áksel Lokison, then clothesline him over the top rope. Koora Uluru runs at Ryan Apollos and Jason Hawk, but they lower down, then back body drop him over the top rope, down onto his partner.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos, Legend Slayer tournament winner, saves his brother Jason Hawk.

Greed - Jason Hawk came to Ryan’s aid during his match with Áksel Lokison in the finals of the Legend Slayer tournament, he’s just returning the favor.

Jason Hawk and Ryan Apollos watch as the Indigenous Killers back up, then leave through the house.

Cornell - Alison Williams left ringside with Ethan Preston, Dean Diamond is missing now, looks like we lost one of our matches.

Greed - Oh well, maybe they’ll meet some other time.

Shane Bradley pushes through the back doors, then examines the damage done by Dean Diamond. He shakes his head, then walks to the ring with a smile on his face.

Cornell - It’s the new man in charge, from backstage interviewer to CEO, how much ass did he kiss?

Greed - A lot of ass.

Shane Bradley enters the ring with a microphone and he looks at Ryan Apollos.

Shane Bradley
Get the hell out of here, and go get ready for your match.

Ryan Apollos leaves the ring and Jason Hawk moves to leave as well, but is stopped by Shane Bradley, who grabs his arm.

Shane Bradley
Not so fast Hawk, it’s contract signing time to make some Simple Survival Matches official! The first match I need a contract signed for, is your match with Nick Ridicule, tag team champion against tag team champion, Rookie 2 Legend coaches finale. Also, in this contract is a championship option, that states if you hold a major title going into your match with Nick Ridicule, it will be on the line. The very same goes for Nick Ridicule, if he holds a major title, it will be on the line against you. Just sign on the dotted line.

Shane Bradley hands Jason Hawk the contract and he looks at it and smiles. Jason Hawk takes the pen and signs his name.

Cornell - We’ve got one signature on the contract, now all we need is Nick Ridicule and we’ll have an amazing match for Simple Survival.

Greed - I’m not sure which match I want to see more, this one or the match between Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey.

Nick Ridicule walks to the ring, then climbs up on the apron. Nick Ridicule stares at Jason Hawk and Shane Bradley, then he enters the ring and holds his hands out. Shane Bradley gives Nick Ridicule the contract and pen, but he requests the microphone.

Nick Ridicule
Jason, my signature will make this official, are you going to pull out?

Jason Hawk speaks but can’t be heard, then he points at the contract.

Nick Ridicule
Yeah, you did sign it. I’m looking forward to an amazing match.

Nick Ridicule signs the contract and hands it to Shane Bradley, then he and Jason Hawk shake hands.

Shane Bradley
One match for simple survival has been made, two more to go. Nick and Jason ,can you two please leave the ring, and can Chuck Matthews come out, to sign the contract to fight the winner of Rookie 2 Legend at Simple Survival.

Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk leave the ring, then Chuck Matthews walks down to the ring and enters. Shane Bradley smiles as he stares at Chuck Matthews, holding both the Undisputed Universal Championship and the Freedom Title.

Shane Bradley
Chuck, in signing this you agree to fight whoever wins Rookie 2 Legend, you agree to defend the Freedom Title against the winner, and because of your stipulation addition to the Freedom Title, you agree to fight in a Devastation Match.

Cornell - Another Devastation Match at Simple Survival, against someone who has hardly if any NLWF experience.

Greed - I feel really bad for the winner of Rookie 2 Legend.

Chuck Matthews smirks and takes the contract from him. Chuck Matthews studies the contract, then signs it.

Cornell - Some rookie is going to get the hell beat out of them at Simple Survival.

Greed - We witnessed what Chuck Matthews is capable of in a Devastation Match, we’re going to witness it again in two weeks.

Shane Bradley
You can leave now Chuck, we’re done. Up next, Corey Casey, I need you to come out here and sign your death certificate… I mean, contract to fight Brenton Cyrus at Simple Survival.

Chuck Matthews leaves the ring as Corey Casey walks down. They meet about halfway and stare at each other, then walk past. Corey Casey enters the ring and holds his hand out.

Shane Bradley
Not so fast Corey Casey. Because here is your opponent for Simple Survival. The one, the only, the man, the myth, the legend, the lord, the god, your World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Brenton Cyrus!

Overhead a helicopter flies over the ring and towards the mansion. The helicopter hovers over the mansion roof, then lands. Brenton Cyrus steps out if the helicopter, then walks over and enters his house.

Cornell - I remember when Brenton Cyrus would show up to all shows in a helicopter, even if he was already at the arena.

Greed - I never understood that, but the World Champ is here!

Brenton Cyrus steps out of his mansion and walks to the ring, looking at the ground in front f him. Brenton Cyrus steps up to the apron, then to the turnbuckles and does his God pose. Brenton Cyrus steps down into the ring and looks across at Corey Casey, then smiles. Brenton Cyrus holds his hand out and Shane Bradley hands him the microphone.

Brenton Cyrus

It’s going to be a night, no one ever forgets, and I don’t mean at Simple Survival, I mean here tonight. I have two major announcements that will change the lives of everyone, it will change this company, this industry forever, and it will blow the minds of everyone, incapable of seeing it happen. But that’s for later, right now I’m looking at our contract to finally fight Corey. Originally we had it so that we couldn’t fight, but as of last week, you’ve got a brand new contract, without that stipulation.

Brenton Cyrus takes the contract and signs it.

Brenton Cyrus

So at Simple Survival, not only are we going to fight, but we’re going to fight inside God’s Playground. All it takes is your name on this contract, and it’ll be official. Whatever I have will be on the line, whatever you have will be on the line, I’m looking forward to destroying my creation.

Brenton Cyrus smiles wide, then tosses the contract across the ring, letting it land at the feet of Corey Casey. He reaches down cautiously, not taking his eyes off of Brenton Cyrus, then picks it up and looks it over.

Cornell - I’ve waited a long time to see those two go at it.

Greed - A lot of people have and now it’s finally going to happen!

Corey Casey signs the contract, then hands it to Shane Bradley. Brenton Cyrus steps to the center of the ring and approaches Corey Casey. Both men stand face to face as Revolution fades to commercial.

Cornell - It’s official, three matches have been made for Simple Survival, one of NLWF’s biggest pay per view events.

Greed - Three blockbuster matches, three matches that are historic.

Inside the ring TJ Tilli and Koora Uluru wait for the bell.Rated [R] Championship #1 Contenders Match
- Koora Uluru w/Áksel Lokison-vs- TJ Tilli -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Koora Uluru runs across the ring at TJ Tilli who dives forward through his legs, then rolls him up for the pin.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell as TJ Tilli escapes the ring raising his hands.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, the new number one contender for the Rated R Championship, TJ Tilli!

Cornell - TJ Tilli just became Rated R Championship, number one contender in no time!

Greed - Koora Uluru made a huge mistake with his over aggression and it cost his big!

TJ Tilli backs up, then motions for a belt around his waist. He’s attacked from behind by Steven Angel who drops him with a forearm to the back of his head, then begins to stomp him out. Steven Angel lifts TJ Tilli, then connects a European uppercut on his, sending him staggering back to the ring.

Cornell - Steven Angel said he wanted to make a run at the Rated R Title, so he attacks the new number one contender!

Greed - You might not like it, but it’ll probably get him what he wants.

Koora Uluru grabs TJ Tilli and pulls him back into the ring. The Indigenous Killers whip TJ Tilli to the ropes but he holds on and doesn’t rebound. Out of nowhere, Leon Lonewolf quickly climbs to the top rope and jumps off connecting a missile dropkick into the chest of Áksel Lokison , sending him staggering to the ropes, and knocking Steven Angel off the apron.

Cornell - Now Leon Lonewolf is coming to the aid of TJ Tilli!

Greed - These lower card guys are entertaining!

TJ Tilli and Leon Lonewolf run across the ring and clothesline the Indigenous Killers over the ropes to the ringside floor. Leon Lonewolf and TJ Tilli look at each other, then back at The Indigenous Killers and Steven Angel walking away.

Cornell - Sneak attack fail, but how will tonight affect the rated R title picture?

Greed - We still have Shadow Demon versus Ryan Apollos for the belt later on.

The ring crew begins setting up the steel cage around the ring, putting up the cage walls, then attaching them together. The shot cuts to Death Angel who’s inside a dark room, just barely visible. Angelica McPherson approaches him.

Angelica McPherson
Are you ready to take back your briefcase?

Death Angel
I’m every ready, but I don’t want you to come out to the ring with me. I want to destroy Bobby Ocean and end his career alone tonight.

Angelica McPherson
Are you sure? I really wanted to watch that asshole have his career ended!

Death Angel
Yes, I am sure, I don’t want to lose because of the same thing that happened at Trial by Combat. Let me handle Bobby Ocean, then you can join me in a celebration when it’s all over.

Angelica McPherson
Ok, I’ll watch the match from the balcony then.

Cornell - This rivalry has gotten such a mixed reaction from the fans, but now it’s all coming to an end.

Greed - Either Bobby Ocean will be the briefcase holder, or

Inside the steel cage surrounded ring, Bobby Ocean stands holding onto the championship case. Death Angel emerges from the house and walks to the ring.

Cornell - It was last year at this BBQ that Death Angel defeated Brenton Cyrus to become the Global Annihilation Champion, a belt that would later become the NLWF Championship, that match was a steel cage match, can Death Angel repeat history?

Greed - I think he’ll be able to. Bobby Ocean hasn’t done anything to ever show me that he’s capable of beating Death Angel. Tonight will be the end of his career.

Death Angel enters the steel cage through the door and Bobby Ocean throws the briefcase at him.

Steel Cage

Championship Case [vs] Career

-
Death Angel -vs- Bobby Ocean -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel enters the ring and runs at Bobby Ocean, no selling the briefcase shot to the head. Death Angel spears Bobby Ocean, making him do a moonsault from the impact.

Cornell - DEADLY IMPACT!

Greed - Great spear from Death Angel, this one isn’t going to last long.

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up, then military presses him over his head. Death Angel smiles then runs with Bobby Ocean and throws him into the cage wall. Bobby Ocean hit’s the wall and falls straight down to the ring apron.

Cornell -Bad spot for Ocean to be in, stuck between the ropes and cage wall.

Greed - I was wrong, this one might last long, but it’s all up to Death Angel.

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up on the apron, then boots him to the face. Bobby Ocean stays stuck in position between the cage and ropes so Death Angel boots him to the face again. Death Angel laughs then runs to the ropes and charges at Bobby Ocean. Death Angel splashes Bobby Ocean against the cage wall, then grabs him by his head and throws him into the ring.

Cornell - Pure dominance by the official case holder.

Greed - I would be shocked if Bobby even got a shot in tonight. At Trial by Combat, Bobby Ocean put his hands on Angelica McPherson, and now he’ll pay for that.

Death Angel runs and leg drops Bobby Ocean in the center of the ring, then stands up, lifting him up to his feet. Death Angel grabs Bobby Ocean by his throat, then lifts him up and choke slams him down. Death Angel stares at Bobby Ocean, laid out like an X, then he starts laughing. Death Angel rolls Bobby Ocean over and locks in the STF Anaconda Vice.

Cornell - This is it, he’ll make Bobby Ocean tap his career away.

Greed - Tapping out is embarrassing enough, tapping out and ending your own career is just a spit to the face.

Bobby Ocean struggles to get to the ropes, but doesn’t move at all with Death Angel on his back. Death Angel pulls back on the hold and Bobby Ocean’s face turns red. The referee checks on Bobby Ocean, then lifts his arm up and lets it fall to the mat.

“1”

Cornell - Bobby passed out.

Greed - Yup, his career is all over.

The referee lifts his arm again and lets it drop, then counts out.

“2”

The referee grabs the arm of Bobby Ocean and lifts it again, then lets it drop. Death Angel catches his hand before it hits and he breaks the hold.

Cornell - Death Angel isn’t done with Bobby yet.

Greed - He’s going to keep the beating going!

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up then runs with him and throws him into the cage wall. Death Angel doesn’t let Bobby Ocean bounce off the wall, instead he holds his face against the cage and moves him back and forth until he begins bleeding.

Cornell - Death Angel uses the cage like a cheese grater to the face of Bobby Ocean and it busts him wide open.

Greed - He probably reopened the wound from Trial by Combat.

Death Angel pulls Bobby Ocean off the cage wall and lets him fall to the mat. Death Angel steps on the right hand of Bobby Ocean with one foot, then on the left hand with his other. Death Angel stares down at Bobby Ocean, then he looks towards the mansion, where Angelica McPherson is cheering him from the balcony.

Cornell - Steel Cage matches are never a nice thing, but this one is the most one sided cage match of all time.

Greed - He’s completely destroying and ending the career of Bobby Ocean.

Death Angel pulls Bobby Ocean up to his feet, then sets him up for a power bomb. Death Angel flips over and connects a flip piledriver on Bobby Ocean, spiking him head first down into the mat.

Cornell - Sickest move in wrestling, the giant flip piledriver from the nine foot tall Death Angel.

Greed - and six hundred pounds.

Death Angel stands up and pulls Bobby Ocean to the middle of the ring. Death Angel pins Bobby Ocean, grinding his forearm down into his face.

-1-2-3

Death Angel pulls Bobby Ocean up to his feet, breaking the pinfall, then he runs with him and throws him into the cage wall.

Cornell - Death Angel is just toying with Bobby Ocean, He’s making him wish this match would end.

Greed - Poor Bobby, he watched his brother get destroyed by Death Angel, his parents, and now himself.

Death Angel climbs up to the top rope, then starts to climb up the cage wall.

Cornell - Can this cage support that kind of weight?

Greed - Why the hell is he escaping?

Death Angel makes it to the top of the cage wall, then tries to stand up. Death Angel gets balanced, then leaps from the cage wall down towards Bobby Ocean. Death Angel lands a massive frog splash on Bobby Ocean in the center of the ring, then spins him over and locks on the STF anaconda crossface submission.

Cornell - Ten star frog splash from Death Angel, jumping from the cage and crushing Bobby Ocean!

Greed - Death Angel has completely destroyed Bobby Ocean, just like he said he would, and now has ended his career!

Death Angel pulls back on the STF Anaconda crossface and the blood flows from the head of Bobby Ocean, covering his face with a crimson mask. Death Angel stands up with Bobby Ocean, holding him in a cobra clutch, then he lifts him up and drops him back first down across his knee. Death Angel spins with Bobby Ocean, then releases him, letting him fly into the cage wall.

Cornell - This has been the sickest Death Angel we’ve ever witnessed, he’s fucking determined.

Greed - Ocean fucked up bad when he laid his hands on Angelica McPherson, he fucked up even worse when he took his briefcase.

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up to his feet and he holds him in place. Death Angel smiles as he holds Bobby Ocean in front of him by his throat. Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up for a choke slam, but punches him out of mid air at the top of the lift.

Cornell - Goodnight Bobby Ocean!

Greed - and a good night for Death Angel!

Death Angel pins Bobby Ocean by putting his foot on his chest.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Death Angel!

Death Angel stands up and walks over to his championship case. He picks up the championship case, then holds it close to him, hugging it.

Cornell - Impressive victory by one of the most dominant wrestlers in the NLWF today!

Greed - I don’t remember the last time Death Angel lost a match, he’s been so damn unstoppable since his return!

Death Angel looks up to the balcony, but Angelica McPherson is gone. Death Angel looks around, then looks at Bobby Ocean bleeding to death in the center of the ring. Death Angel hurries over to the cage door and moves to exit but the door is slammed shut on his head.

Cornell - What the hell?

Greed - Holyfuckingshit! It’s HAVOC!

Havoc opens the cage door and enters the steel cage. He pulls his mask off and grabs Death Angel by the back of his head. Havoc runs with Death Angel and throws him face first into the cage wall, denting it from the impact.

Cornell - Havoc has returned and he has targeted the man who took him out leading into the new year!

Greed - One year ago it was Havoc who helped Death Angel become Global Annihilation Champion inside of the steel cage, this year it’s Havoc returning to destroy Death Angel ,inside of the steel cage!

Havoc lifts Death Angel up and grabs him by his throat, with both hands. Havoc looks into the eyes of Death Angel, then lifts him up by the throat and slams him down into the mat.

Cornell - Havoc bomb, and have you ever seen such intensity from Havoc?

Greed - Never, he’s back, and he wants to destroy Death Angel!

Havoc leaves the steel cage, then grabs onto the cage wall and starts to shake it. The cage wall comes off the hinges and falls forward into the ring, landing on Death Angel and Bobby Ocean. Havoc walks over to the other side of the ring, then shakes the cage wall, sending it falling into the ring. The other two cage walls fall into the ring, completely burying Death Angel and Bobby Ocean.

Cornell - Havoc just broke the cage down onto Death Angel and the now retired Bobby Ocean.

Greed - No one gets out of NLWF alive!

Havoc reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a tank of gasoline. He takes the lid off, then throws it into the ring. Havoc reaches under the ring again and pulls out another gas tank. Havoc takes the lid off, then circles the ring, pouring gasoline all over the ring apron.

Cornell - He’s going to burn them alive!

Greed - All of that hard work done on the face of Death Angel, only to be burned again!

Havoc pulls out a lighter then stops before he lights the ring on fire and looks at the mansion. Angelica McPherson walks out of the mansion towards the ring. She looks on in fear, then begins laughing. Angelica McPherson takes the lighter away from Havoc, then ignites the flame. Angelica McPherson blows a kiss, then holds the lighter to the ring apron, creating an explosion of fire that quickly engulfs the entire ring.

Cornell - Holy shit, Angelica McPherson is with Havoc?

Greed - She must have a thing for guys from Asylums, Corey Casey and Shadow Demon are next!

Angelica McPherson and Havoc start kissing, then watch as the ring burns.

Cornell -Death Angel, Bobby Ocean, the championship case, the ring, all up in flames!

Greed - What a return, what a twist, Angelica McPherson uses Death Angel, then kills him.

Cornell - “The Black Widow” Angelica McPherson got what she wanted, the death of Bobby Ocean, and she tricked Death Angel into doing her dirty work.

Greed - Someone call the fire department and get us a new ring set up.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Empty Re: Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 17th 2010, 5:25 am

Revolution returns with the crew setting up a new ring.

Cornell - During the commercial break, the ring crew was able to put out the flames, removing all the wreckage, and now they are setting up a brand new ring so we can finish off this show.

Greed - They deserve a raise, best ring crew on earth!

Ryan Apollos walks out of the mansion towards the new ring and he slides in.

Cornell - Up next Ryan Apollos gets his hard earned Rated R Championship match.

Greed - He won the Legend Slayer tournament to earn the right to fight Shadow Demon, who took the title at One World Nation 2010.

Shane Bradley walks out of the Cyrus Mansion holding a black bag. He walks to the ring, then enters, then approaches Ryan Apollos. Shane Bradley grabs a microphone and shakes his head.

Shane Bradley
It turns out, Shadow Demon would rather allow his title to be stripped from it, then fight you here tonight. You see, the NLWF rules state, that unless a match is booked, a champion must defend his title at least once every thirty days. The NLWF makes exceptions in some cases, but what Shadow Demon has done, is slap each and every NLWF fan to his or her face. Ryan Apollos fought harder than I’ve ever seen him fight to win at Trial by Combat, and he earned and deserved a shot at beating Shadow Demon.

Shane Bradley pulls the Rated R Championship out of the black bag, and he hands it to Ryan Apollos.

Shane Bradley
So I have no choice but to strip Shadow Demon of the Rated R Championship. Ryan Apollos, may you be a better champion that Shadow Demon was. I believe your performance in the Legend Slayer tournament scared Shadow Demon, and he was faced with the sad realization that he would lose to you tonight if he fought you one on one. Congratulations Ryan, you deserve to be Rated R Champion.

Ryan Apollos and Shane Bradley shake hands, then he gives him the microphone.

Ryan Apollos
I’m disappointed Shadow Demon didn’t show up, I was really looking forward to fighting him for the first time here tonight. Instead, I can only look forward to fighting TJ Tilli in a rematch from Trial by Combat, but this time with the Rated R Title on the line…

Steven Angel walks to the ring and slides in. He holds his hand out and walks towards Ryan Apollos who reluctantly hands him the microphone.

Steven Angel
Long story short, you and I can team up, or you and I can fight!

Ryan Apollos asks what he means and Steven Angel looks at Shane Bradley.

Steven Angel
You said all the champions must defend, well what about the tag team champions? I understand Nick and Jason are busy fighting for the major titles, but what about us lower card guys trying to break into the main event? I want to be at the top of the company, not at the bottom.

Shane Bradley
What are you requesting?

Steven Angel
Next week, Rated Most Hated versus Crude Ambiguity!

Ryan Apollos looks down at the ground, then puts his hand on his face.

Shane Bradley
Ryan, do you have a problem fighting your brother Jason Hawk?

Ryan Apollos shakes his head no and Shane Bradley strokes his chin.

Shane Bradley
Hmmmmmm…

Steven Angel
You said all the champions have to defend!

Shane Bradley
I know what I said, and I know the rules. I was given this position of power from God for a reason. Next week, we’re going to see the return of Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. It’s going to be Crude Ambiguity versus Rated Most Hated versus Indigenous Killers versus the team of Dean Diamond and Ethan Preston versus the team of TJ Tilli and Leon Lonewolf! Five tag team TLC for the Tag Team Titles!

Cornell -Huge match.

Greed - Awesome match.

Revolution fades to commercial with Steven Angel lifting the arm of Ryan Apollos.

Revolution returns with Brenton Cyrus sitting inside his mansions study. He stares at the camera, not showing any kind of expression. The World Title is in his hand, hung off the chair in front.

Brenton Cyrus

Tonight, is my one year anniversary, as NLWF owner. It was one year ago I invaded Legacy and took over the company, then hosted a barbecue show from my mansion, just like this one, to kick off the NLWF summer, the new era of NLWF, the start of a circle. Under my leadership, the NLWF began to grow, and quickly became an International powerhouse.

Brenton Cyrus stares at the ground, for the first time breaking his glance with the camera. He is silent for a few seconds, before looking up again.

Brenton Cyrus

On my back I carried the NLWF to levels that were unimaginable, and through my hard work and dedication, through the hard work and dedication of my followers, we were able to make NLWF the greatest. I was proud to call myself the World Champion, I was proud to put in the time and effort, happy to miss out on things if it meant contributing to the greater good of this company.

Brenton Cyrus looks down and shakes his head. His lips move but nothing comes out, then he looks up at the camera again.

Brenton Cyrus

When I gave away the World Championship, everything changed. I began to lose faith in the people around me. I stopped believing in an NLWF that stopped believing in me, and I vowed that I would take back the World Championship, get that part of my soul that was stolen, and everything would feel, the way that it used too. So I returned to the NLWF, and I fought for two hours in the Ultimate Glory Match, to win and earn a title shot at War Games. From the bottom I clawed my way back to the top and at War Games I fell short. So I kept fighting, kept clawing, and at King of the Throne, I took back the NLWF world Championship.

Brenton Cyrus shakes his head, his expression a bit angry.

Brenton Cyrus

I didn’t get the feeling back. So I figured it must be because I lost to KID, who had the real World Championship. So I waited for him to heal and I fought him at One World Nation, destroying him, beating him worse than anyone had ever beaten him, in his match of choice, to take back the World Championship. Still didn’t get that feeling back. I realized, when I gave away the world Championship, I gave away my soul. When I gave the World Title away, I gave up that feeling of love I had for the NLWF and from that point it became nothing but hate. I hate waking up in the morning in pain. I hate that the first thing I think about in the morning is NLWF. I hate that I have dreams about the NLWF. I hate those four letters, because they stole my soul away from me. I took back the World Championship, and I did it the same exact way I would have done it a year ago, but the only difference is that feeling is gone. That special feeling I used to have and get when thinking about the NLWF is now replaced by a feeling of disgust, a feeling of hatred.

Brenton Cyrus closes his eyes and he inhales, then exhales slowly and leans back in his chair. He opens his eyes.

Brenton Cyrus

You think I’m bluffing? You think this is some kind of trick, to get your guard down, then you go ahead and think that, because I plan to prove you wrong when I’m done with this announcement. Following Revolution thirty, on July fifth, I will be retiring….

Brenton Cyrus smiles.

Brenton Cyrus

Up next, I’m going to walk down to the ring, and show you just how much I don’t care anymore. I’m going to show you, just how little being the World Champion means to me. I’m going to spit in the face of the NLWF, and I’m going to lay down, and let Jason Hawk pin me.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and walks away. Revolution cuts to the announcers outside, who look sad.

Cornell - Brenton is retiring?

Greed - I’m slightly disgusted right now, and it feels like I’m going to throw it.

Cornell - Not only that, but he’s going to just lay down?

Greed - First Shadow Demon doesn’t even bother showing up, and now this.

Jason Hawk stands in the ring using the ropes to stretch in the corner.

Cornell - Hawk has no idea what Brenton just said, because we don’t have big screens set up, just our monitors.

Greed - He doesn’t have a clue that Brenton is about to come out and lay down.

Brenton Cyrus steps out of his mansion with the World Title on his shoulder. He walks to the ring then enters and climbs to the top rope. Brenton Cyrus starts to hold up the World Championship, then he stops and climbs down. Brenton Cyrus hands the belt to the referee and he backs up to his corner.

Cornell - I’m in shock right now, I don’t know what to say.

Greed - We can only pray that Brenton has a change of heart and he decides to fight Jason Hawk!

Cornell - He was so serious in that interview though, he said he hates the NLWF.

Greed - If you hate the NLWF, then you don’t belong. So retirement is probably the best option.

The referee calls for the bell.Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship
Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 ChampionshipMatch
-
Brenton Cyrus -vs- Jason Hawk -
III

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus walks to the middle of the ring and lays down. Jason Hawk stares at him confused.

Jason Hawk
What are you doing?

Brenton Cyrus lays on the mat with his eyes closed and doesn’t move. Jason Hawk shrugs his shoulders then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk flips Brenton Cyrus off, then jumps off the top turnbuckle with a double shooting star press. Jason Hawk lands on Brenton Cyrus and hooks his legs for the pin.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner and the NEW World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Jason Hawk!

Cornell - I’ve officially seen it all… Brenton Cyrus lays down and loses the World Championship…

Greed - I… I don’t know what to say. Brenton Cyrus is on his way out of the NLWF, arguably the biggest star in the companies history is walking away.

Jason Hawk is given the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and he holds it up. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and holds the World Title up, then brings it close.

Cornell - Despite missing out on a great match, Jason Hawk is our new World Champion!

Greed - His match with Nick Ridicule at Simple Survival just got interesting. Especially if Nick Ridicule can win the NLWF and Universal titles.

Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the ring holding his stomach. He looks inside the ring, then slides in and begins stalking Jason Hawk, still on the middle turnbuckle.

Cornell - Watch out Hawk, Brenton is ready to fight now!

Greed - He was expecting Hawk would just pin him, but Hawk hit him with the wind of changes.

Jason Hawk steps down from the turnbuckle and Brenton Cyrus spins him around and goes for a cutter. Jason Hawk blocks him and grabs him arms, then spins him around and drives him face first into the mat.

Cornell - Wings of time from Jason Hawk! We’ll never know who would have won, but we know who did win. Jason Hawk is our new World Heavyweight Champion!

Greed - and Brenton’s big announcement was that he’s retiring!

Revolution fades to commercial on Jason Hawk standing over Brenton Cyrus. Jason Hawk holds up the World Championship.

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

Revolution returns with Jason Hawk walking around the swimming pool looking around.

Jason Hawk
NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

Jason Hawk runs and jumps into the swimming pool, then swims to the ladder and climbs out. He looks at the World Championship, then kisses it.

Jason Hawk
I need to find that guy who changes the name plate, and where the hell is Taylor?

Jason Hawk walks inside the mansion and looks around, seeing Alison Williams.

Jason Hawk
Hey Alison, remember when you were fucking Brenton Cyrus? Well guess who I just beat!

Alison Williams
I know Jason, I saw. You did a great job beating Boo Bear tonight, I’m proud of you, and that World Championship sure does look good around that waist.

Jason Hawk breaks his gaze from the breasts of Alison Williams and he looks at her.

Jason Hawk
What? Oh yeah, have you seen Taylor anywhere?

Alison Williams
I saw her walk upstairs.. I don’t know what you see in her Jason, she’s really gross.

Jason Hawk
I’ll keep that in mind, thanks.

Jason Hawk goes up the steps and walks down the hall.

Jason Hawk
Taylor? Guess what I just won, I think we should break this no sex for one month thing to celebrate...

Jason Hawk opens a door and sees Taylor O’Day on top of someone on the bed.

Jason Hawk
THEFUCK IS GOING ON!?

Taylor O’Day sits up and looks over her shoulder at Jason Hawk, then she looks down at the man she has mounted.

Taylor O’Day
HEY! you’re not Jason…

The man starts laughing and Jason Hawk walks into the room and looks at Chuck Matthews under his girlfriend.

Chuck Matthews

Hey… you won the World title… high five?

Taylor O’Day
Jason, I want you to listen…

Jason Hawk walks away, slamming the door behind him.

Chuck Matthews

Fuck… if he’s World Champion, that means my match is next…

Taylor O’Day
Can we finish first?

Chuck Matthews

Well… Ok.

Jason Hawk walks out of the mansion and he walks over to the keg. Jason Hawk starts drinking beer and he sits down at a table, then puts his head down.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews is my hero.

Greed - His first Universal Title defense is next and he’s fucking the World Champions girlfriend!

Cornell - I know, how fucking awesome!

Greed - Whatever, Chuck Matthews is a horrible person who shouldn’t be part of this company! He should be leaving NLWF, not Brenton Cyrus!

Cornell - Like you said, the main event is next, a tag team match for two major titles, the NLWF and Universal Titles.

Greed - Tommy, what are the keys to victory?

-Cornell’s Key to Victory-
-No Egos
-Team work
-Experience

Cornell - This can’t be an ego festival, these guys have to work together as a team in order to achieve the common goal of success. You look at Tag team experience and notice first that Matt Gray is the only guy in this match to not hold a Tag Team title in NLWF.

Greed - If Corey Casey wins tonight he becomes NLWF Champion, the second man in history to hold all three Major Titles in his career.

Cornell - Following Chuck Matthews of course, who’s done it TWICE! Can Corey ever not copy Chuck?

Greed - …

Inside the ring Corey Casey stands in his corner and looks around, while Nick Ridicule and Matt Gray talk. The referee shrugs his shoulders, then calls for the bell.

NLWF Undisputed Universal Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 MainEvent
Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 ChampionshipMatch
-
Chuck Matthews & Corey Casey -vs- Matt Gray & Nick Ridicule -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - The referee has started this off as a handicap match!

Greed - Cause you’re best buddy Chuck decided he would rather fuck than fight.

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and unloads a flurry of punches at Corey Casey, connecting on every shot and trapping him in the corner. Corey Casey reaches out for the Death Clutch but Nick Ridicule hits him with a right uppercut that sends him staggering backwards, using the ropes to stay on his feet. Nick Ridicule runs at Corey Casey and connects a flying knee that sends him falling through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Cornell - We saw a much more aggressive Nick Ridicule at Trial by Combat and it cost him, tonight he’s turned up the aggression even more.

Greed - We’re going to find out tonight if either of these teams can coexist with each other, so far Matt Gray and Nick Ridicule are doing better, cause at least they both showed up.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and kicks Corey Casey to the rings, then lifts him to his feet. Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey towards the guardrail and he hits hard, shoulder first. Nick Ridicule runs at Corey Casey, then delivers a Nick Kick to his face. As he does, Jason Hawk takes a shot and slams it down on the table.

Jason Hawk
A DRINK FOR EVERY NICK KICK!

Cornell - Hawk is going to drink his troubles away, which is fine considering he’s the Champion of the entire World.

Greed - We should join him, but I don’t think it would be right to be drunk and announcing, we already get baked and do this most of the time.

Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey up to his feet, then hits him with another Nick Kick, this time flipping him over the guardrail, into the small crowd. Jason Hawk slams back another shot. Nick Ridicule reaches over the guardrail and grabs Corey Casey, then lifts him to his feet. Nick Ridicule hooks the arm of Corey Casey around his neck, then lifts him over the guardrail with a suplex.

Cornell - This is a horrible first title defense for Chuck Matthews, he’s busy defending his Sex Icon title.

Greed - and it’s getting Corey’s ass kicked! I thought they were on the same page!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up to his feet, then he lifts him and snake eyes him on the guardrail, then combos it up by connecting a Nick Kick to his chest. Nick Ridicule points both fingers at Jason Hawk who takes another drink. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and rolls him into the ring.

Cornell - The shot count is at three!

Greed - and the ass kicking count is at one, Corey Casey!

Nick Ridicule enters the ring and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Nick Ridicule backs up to the corner and stomps his foot. Corey Casey starts to stand up and Nick Ridicule moves to run at him, but Matt Gray tags his shoulder and quickly enters the ring.

Cornell - Matt Gray pulls the first ETA move of the match, he gets the blind tag on his partner.

Greed - The Gray Wolf era has begun here tonight, and the wolf smells his prey!

Matt Gray runs at Corey Casey who stands up and spears him.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!

Cornell - Like I said in my keys to victory, you can’t have an ego in this match when it comes to your partner. Matt Gray pays the price.

Corey Casey hooks the legs of Matt Gray, then starts to turn him over for the Boston crab.

Cornell - Asylum Walls are locked on Matt Gray, and now Corey has a chance to beat the man he would take the NLWF title from if his team wins.

Greed - That specially modified Boston crab from Corey Casey, the move he calls Asylum walls, Havoc just got a woody!

Nick Ridicule jumps the ropes and Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the face, then holds his arms up motioning for a touchdown. Jason Hawk takes another shot and slams it down on the table.

Jason Hawk
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Corey Casey stands using the ring ropes. He looks over to Nick Ridicule who flips him off. Corey Casey walks over and stomps Matt Gray, then lifts him up. Corey Casey kicks Matt Gray to the stomach, then runs to the ropes. Corey Casey connects a running knee lift to the face of Matt Gray, then catches him with a neck breaker.

Cornell - Corey Casey looks at Nick as he hits that combo of moves on Matt Gray.

Greed - He wanted to send a message to Nick Ridicule with that move.

Corey Casey jumps and leg drops Matt Gray, then lifts him to his feet. Corey Casey grabs Matt Gray by his throat and he smiles wide. Corey Casey unloads right hands into the face of Matt Gray who backpedals. Corey Casey maintains his grip on the throat of Matt Gray, then connects another shot to his face, then an uppercut. Corey Casey releases the throat of Matt Gray and lets him fall back into the corner.

Cornell - That Death Clutch is looking better than ever, he landed some really hard shots that hurt Matt Gray.

Greed - He even busted him open slightly, right above his left eye.

Corey Casey runs and drives his shoulder into the stomach of Matt Gray In the corner. Corey Casey grabs Matt Gray by his throat and pushes him back into the corner, then hits several punches to his left eye, opening the wound. Matt Gray leans back in the corner pushes his feet into the chest of Corey Casey, then pushes him away. Corey Casey backs up, then runs at Matt Gray who dropkicks him to the face out of the corner. Matt Gray lifts himself up to the middle turnbuckle, then jumps off and hits Corey Casey with a flying European uppercut.

Cornell - Corey Casey was starting to unload on Matt Gray, but he was able to defend himself and push Corey Casey off of him.

Greed - Not only that but he hit’s a nice flying European uppercut.

Matt Gray gets to his hands and knees then looks at Nick Ridicule in the corner. Nick Ridicule shakes his head, a disappointed look on his face as he holds his hand out. Matt Gray shakes his head, then crawls over and pins Corey Casey.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Matt Gray is refusing to tag out, it’s like he’s trying to show he belongs in the main event picture, that he belongs in the mix with guys like Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey.

Greed - Winning the NLWF Championship from Nick Ridicule

Cornell - That was a mental breakdown on the part of Nick Ridicule. He was scheduled to fight Corey Casey, his opponent was changed to Matt Gray, the same exact thing happened when Connor O’Shannon replaced Brenton Cyrus in an NLWF Title match in march.

Greed - … Stop making excuses for Nick Ridicule losing to Matt Gray! Just wait and see, this is the Gray Wolf Era, he’s no Connor O’Shannon, he’s the real deal!

Matt Gray lifts Corey Casey to his feet the shoots him off to the ropes. Matt Gray wipes some blood from his eyes then catches Corey Casey with a back elbow to the face, dropping him. Matt Gray stomps the arm of Corey Casey, then drops a knee on it. Matt Gray sets Corey Casey up for an armbar, then pulls back and hyper extending the arm.

Cornell - Who are you rooting for here? Corey Casey, your usual favorite, or Matt Gray, your new found favorite. Cause only one of them is leaving as NLWF Champion tonight.

Greed - GOD DAMN YOU TOMMY! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Cornell - Haha

Nick Ridicule continues to hold his hand out, slouching over the top rope, then drops down and walks over to sit with Jason Hawk. Corey Casey stands up with Matt Gray on his arm, trying to break it with the armbar. Corey Casey reigns down left fists into the face of Matt Gray, who pulls him down by his right arm into a triangle choke.

Cornell - I highly doubt Corey Casey would ever tap out to anything. Even if he broke his arm, Corey Casey would not tap.

Greed - He’s a very proud and humble man. I wish half the roster had the dignity that Corey Casey has!

Cornell - Neutral

Greed - it’s true, it’s damn true! FUCK YOU STEVEN ANGEL, YOU FUCKING DICK! NLWF CODE OF HONOR, DON’T COMPLAIN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A JOKE!

Chuck Matthews walks out of the Cyrus Mansion towards the ring with both his belts on his shoulders and a smile on his face. Chuck Matthews holds up his hands frming two cornas and fireworks shoot off from the roof of the Cyrus Mansion. The fireworks continue with a spectacular display, then finally stop.

Cornell - I set those up and paid a guy to wait until Chuck Matthews did that to set them off.

Greed - Of course you did.

Chuck Matthews smirks then climbs up to the apron, putting his belts down over the top turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews reaches his arm out as Matt Gray continues to hold the triangle choke. Matt Gray begins unloading elbows into the forehead of Corey Casey stuck in the hold.

Cornell - Those are some massive elbow shots!

Greed - He split him wide open, that’s a nasty wound on Corey’s forehead!

Corey Casey lifts Matt Gray up and power bombs him into the mat. Neither man moves, until Matt Gray locks the Triangle choke back on and starts to connect more elbows to the forehead of Corey Casey, which gushes blood like a faucet. Corey Casey lifts Matt Gray up again, then power bombs him into the mat. Corey Casey lifts Matt Gray up again then runs with him and power bombs him into the corner. Nick Ridicule leaves the table, where Jason Hawk is, then jumps up to the apron and tags Matt Gray by slapping him to the back of his head. Corey Casey pulls Matt Gray out of the corner and power bombs him down again.

Cornell - two awesome power bombs from Corey Casey on Matt Gray, but he still has the triangle locked on!

Greed - Yeah but now he’s not the legal man anymore!

Nick Ridicule jumps over the top rope and stands in the corner watching Matt Gray and Corey Casey. Corey Casey lifts Matt Gray up for another power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner and Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the back of his head sending him staggering towards his corner. Jason Hawk takes another shot, while Corey Casey power bombs Matt Gray over the top rope in his corner. Chuck Matthews slaps the back of Corey Casey as he and Matt Gray fall out of the ring to the floor.

Cornell - Corey Casey was trying to power bomb Matt Gray into the corner but he couldn’t see and he missed the corner…

Greed - Now neither of them are the legal men.

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and delivers a massive Nick Kick to the face of Chuck Matthews who flies off the apron and hit’s the guardrail face first. Nick Ridicule leaps over the ropes and lands ringside and walks towards Chuck Matthews. Jason Hawk watches with an evil smile on his face as he takes another shot.

Cornell - How many shots is that on the Hawk count? Please don’t let him drive home tonight guys, I know he lives in San Diego and might be retarded enough to try to drive home.

Greed - Haha “I‘m the World Champion.. I‘m not drunk… I‘m the best driver ever… Beat That!” as he drives off a fucking cliff. “Fuck you Chuck Matthews!”

Nick Ridicule grabs Chuck Matthews by his throat, then releases him and hits him with a massive spinning backfist. Nick Ridicule smiles and points over to Jason Hawk, then kicks Chuck Matthews to the face. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up and hits him with another spinning backfist, this time with his left hand.

Cornell - Those are some vicious shots, the sound it makes when he hits him is sick.

Greed - How Jerry Springer is this, he’s beating the hell out of his Father in law because he slept with the girlfriend of his tag team partner.

Nick Ridicule rolls Chuck Matthews into the ring, then slides in. Nick Ridicule soccer kicks Chuck Matthews to the ribs, then drops down and locks in the Anaconda Crossface. Chuck Matthews reaches for the ropes with his free hand.

Cornell - by the way, Chuck Matthews missed about eighteen minutes of this match. HA boyoyoyoing!

Greed - Thanks for that Beavis…

Nick Ridicule releases the hold, then rolls back and grabs the legs of Chuck Matthews. Nick Ridicule locks Chuck Matthews in a STF Camel clutch, stretching him back. Nick Ridicule releases one of his hands from around the neck of Chuck Matthews and he punches him to the face. Nick Ridicule puts his foot into the back of Chuck Matthews, then scoots him across the ring towards the corner and curb stomps him into the bottom turnbuckle.

Cornell - This has been the most ruthless Nick Ridicule we’ve seen since he destroyed your hero Corey Casey.

Greed - word.

Nick Ridicule starts to lift Chuck Matthews up to his feet, but Corey Casey climbs up to the apron and throws a fireball into his face. Nick Ridicule staggers backwards, but Chuck Matthews pulls him by his shorts face first into his belts on the top turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews stands up in the corner and runs at Nick Ridicule then spears him.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! THE CURSE IS BROKEN! CHUCK MATTHEW RETAINS THE NLWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Greed - AND COREY CASEY BECOMES A TRIPLE CROWN WINNER, HAVING HELD ALL THREE MAJOR TITLES!

Chuck Matthews pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Spoke too soon.

Greed - Just a bit.

Chuck Matthews stands up, holding the legs of Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews turns Nick Ridicule over, locking in an inverted sharpshooter. Nick Ridicule pushes up in the hold and looks as a bloody Matt Gray stands up at the corner.

Cornell - Matt Gray is back up, but Nick Ridicule is locked in the Cryptic Clutch!

Greed - Nick Ridicule isn’t going to tap out!

Nick Ridicule crawls towards the ropes, moving on his forearms. Chuck Matthews breaks the hold before Nick Ridicule can grab the ropes, then he pulls him to the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule hit’s an upkick, connecting into the jaw of Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - UPNICK KICK!

Greed - and Jason takes another shot! DRINK TILL YOU PASS OUT LITTLE BUDDY!

Nick Ridicule connects another upkick on Chuck Matthews then he kips up. Chuck Matthews dives forward looking for the spear but Nick Ridicule jumps over him, then dives and tags in Matt Gray who jumps over the top rope and runs into the ring, right into a spear.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD FUCKING IMPACT!

Greed - NEW CHAMPIONS!

Chuck Matthews looks around then pins Matt Gray.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule breaks up the pin with a forearm to the back of Chuck Matthews head. Corey Casey enters the ring and grabs Nick Ridicule, then throws him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. The referee tries to get Corey Casey out of the ring but he struggles with him. Chuck Matthews walks over to the corner and grabs the Universal Championship and holds it as a weapon. He looks at the belt again and shakes his head, then grabs the Freedom Championship and holds it.

Cornell - With the referee distracted Chuck Matthews will bend the rules!

Greed - The Universal Title was too good to use to hit Matt Gray with, so he switched to his Freedom Championship.

Matt Gray stands up and Chuck Matthews hits him with the Freedom Championship, then tosses it out of the ring. Chuck Matthews pins Matt Gray and Corey Casey continues to distract the referee with a smile on his face.

Cornell - NO EGOS!

Greed - Corey didn’t notice Chuck has him pinned…?

Corey Casey leaves the ring and the referee turns around and makes the count.

-1-2-3

Matt Gray barely kicks out. Chuck Matthews quickly stands up with Matt Gray and he locks him in the Muay Thai clinch. Chuck Matthews drives a knee into the stomach of Matt Gray, then pulls him face first into a knee.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews is a master at those thai knees, he’s making Matt Gray even more bloody.

Greed - The Crimson Wolf Matt Gray!

Chuck Matthews jumps and drives both his knees into the face of Matt Gray, then he shoves him to the corner. Chuck Matthews raises his hand and tags in Corey Casey.

Cornell - That was the best tag of the entire match.

Greed - No ego behind that tag, Matt Gray might be FUCKED!

Corey Casey enters the ring and grabs Chuck Matthews arm. Corey Casey whips Chuck Matthews towards Matt Gray but Chuck Matthews reverses it and whips Corey Casey towards him. Corey Casey delivers a massive clothesline, then shoves Matt Gray out of the corner into Chuck Matthews who locks in the muay thai clinch and delivers knees into his face before shoving him towards Corey Casey who grabs him by his throat. Corey Casey lands several right hands to the face of Matt Gray then shoves him away. Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews run at Matt Gray and both men connect the spear on him.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Corey Casey lifts Matt Gray up and sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Matt Gray up, then quickly brings him down with the jackhammer.

Cornell - Johnny….

Greed - PURIFIER! YOU’VE JUST BEEN PURIFIED BITCH!

Corey Casey pins Matt Gray as Nick Ridicule slides into the ring. Chuck Matthews spears Nick Ridicule and the referee counts.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - YES!

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, the NEW No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion Corey Casey and STILL the NLWF Undisputed Universal Champion, Chuck Matthews!

Cornell - HE FINALLY BROKE THE NO TITLE DEFENSE CURSE! CHUCK MATTHEWS IS A LEGITIMATE CHAMPION!

Greed - AND COREY CASEY HAS HELD ALL THREE MAJOR TITLES!

Corey Casey takes the NLWF Championship and holds it up, then puts his foot on the chest of Matt Gray. Chuck Matthews holds up his Universal Championship.

Cornell - STILL THE FUCKING CHAMPION!

Greed - But next week these two are going to fight, title for title, one on one again.

Shane Bradley steps out of the Cyrus Mansion shaking his head.

Shane Bradley
You two have really done it this time.. I’m shocked the two of you won this match, but at the same time, I’m not surprised at all. You two were made for each other, of course Chuck Matthews is going to befriend the man most like him, after first hating him… Whatever, because of you two the fate of the NLWF has changed forever. When Brenton Cyrus makes his announcement, the two…

Chuck Matthews

He already made his retirement announcement, life goes on without him, right now we’ve got an announcement.

Shane Bradley
You two don’t understand what you’re dealing with do you? You don’t understand the repercussion of everything that has led us to this point in time. Blah Blah Blah, right now... I’m only a distraction. Fuckers.

Hazard enters the ring and hits Corey Casey across the back with a steel chair, then back elbows Chuck Matthews to the face and hits him with the chair too. Hazard punt kicks Corey Casey to the head.

Cornell - Not as good as Brenton’s but he’ll get it in time and with a lot of training… HAZARD HAS ATTACKED OUR MAJOR CHAMPIONS!

Greed - This is the second time Hazard has taken out Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey!

Hazard lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet, then he lifts him up to his shoulders. Chuck Matthews struggles and grabs for the Hazard mask. Hazard throws Chuck Matthews up and connects a GTS, but Chuck Matthews pulls his mask off. Hazard quickly reaches behind him and zips over a hood Hazard mask, covering his face before it can be seen.

Cornell - Smooth.

Shane Bradley
I’m sick and tired of Corey Casey versus Chuck Matthews, and since they seemingly are the best of friends now, I don’t think it’s right that they fight one on one. Not to mention the fact that now I’ve got two men with rematch clauses for the NLWF Championship. So next week, in a fatal four way match, it’s going to be Chuck Matthews defending the NLWF Universal Championship against Corey Casey defending the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship against the former champion Nick Ridicule and the former champion Matt Gray…. INSIDE OF A STEEL CAGE!

Cornell - That’s going to be one fucking war.

Greed - Definitely.

Shane Bradley
NOW EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE MANSION! BRENTON CYRUS MAKES HIS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT!

Cornell - Didn’t he already make his major announcement?

Greed - I guess not.

Revolution fades to commercial showing a Hazard graphic.

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Whoishazard

Revolution returns showing everyone standing around the ring, some inside the ring, some sitting at the picnic tables.

Shane Bradley
Is everyone out?

He gives a thumbs up and Brenton Cyrus stands on the helicopter pad on his roof, overlooking everyone.

Brenton Cyrus

Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey team up to help each other achieve history, in my backyard. Some plans don’t go as you planned, but when you’ve got alternatives and backup plans, things turn out alright. I’m happy that you’ve defended a belt Chuck, and happy that you’ve won all three major titles Corey. You two have gotten by on dumb luck from you Chuck, and having your hand held by me Casey, and working at the very lowest level you have achieved success, but only when it was against my will. When I want you to win, you lose, when I want you to lose you win, and honestly I’ve lost all faith. At Simple Survival Corey Casey I’m going to beat you ruthlessly, because it’ll be one of my final performances, and because you’re the reason I hate the NLWF.

Cornell - Strong words, but where is he going with this, what is the major announcement?

Greed - I don’t have the slightest idea, I thought Brenton Cyrus announcing his retirement was pretty fucking major to begin with.

Corey Casey
If you don’t have an announcement to make, then I do. Bre…

Brenton Cyrus

Corey, I already know you and Chuck set up explosives in the house. Come on you idiot, I have security cameras all over this fucking place, I don’t live here, Alison does.

Cornell - Ooops…

Greed - Deez nutz was not successful.

Corey Casey pulls out a control and presses a button setting off explosives inside the mansion. Chuck Matthews pulls out a control then presses his button and more explosives go off. Brenton Cyrus doesn’t move an inch as he stares at them inside the ring, fire quickly consuming the mansion. Brenton Cyrus starts laughing then talks into his microphone as the flames get close to him

Brenton Cyrus

Revolution thirty is not only my retirement.. But it’s the last show and final show in NLWF History! I’m closing the company, I’m killing what I created, all of you can go and fuck yourselves!

Cornell - NLWF is closing?

Greed - I’m gonna be sick…

John Greed throws up.

Brenton Cyrus

Who wins? Who wins now? You’re all nothing without the NLWF, and now it’s going to be gone.

Brenton Cyrus does his god pose and he backs up as the flames reach the landing pad. Brenton Cyrus enters his helicopter and it turns on.

Cornell - I.. Fuck… I’m not feeling too good right now…

Greed - It’s like someone killed my baby or something fucked up like that…

The helicopter takes off and flies away as everyone watches in shock.

Shane Bradley
You see what they did, what Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey did! It’s because of them the NLWF is going to die! All I can do now is book a main event for Revolution thirty, the final show, that will last forever on the minds of our fans. At Revolution thirty, one man will hold all three major titles at once, I guarantee it.

Cornell - Saddest day of my life.

Greed - One year after Brenton Cyrus started his reign, he announces the end… I finally get that saying now, he is the beginning, he is the end.

Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Revolutionxxx

Cornell - Sad

Greed - Sad

Cornell - Everyone looks just as shocked and upset as we are… this is the biggest announcement ever…

Greed - The demise, of the very best.. The No Limit Wrestling Federation…

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Cornell - HOLD ON! We’re not done yet!

Greed - HOLY FUCK HE’S ALIVE!!

Death Angel grabs Jason Hawk by his throat and choke slams him through the picnic table. Death Angel drags Jason Hawk by his throat towards the ring, then rolls him in as people clear out. Death Angel reaches under the ring and pulls out the Championship Case.

Cornell - Oh fuck..

Greed - DEATH ANGEL IS CASHING IN! DEATH ANGEL SURVIVES DEATH AGAIN AND IS GOING TO FIGHT FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

Cornell - Not only that but Jason Hawk is fucking wasted!

Greed - He spent the entire main event drinking, fuck his life!

Death Angel enters the ring and a referee takes the briefcase. Nick Ridicule runs towards the ring but he’s stopped by referees and officials as the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel lifts Jason Hawk up to his feet and connects a vicious right punch to his face, then grabs him by the throat and choke slams him. Death Angel lifts Jason Hawk up again by the throat and choke slams him down. Death Angel lifts Jason Hawk up a third time and choke slams him down again.

Cornell - Holy shit!

Greed - Death Angel is going to become World Heavyweight Champion!

Death Angel pins Jason Hawk and the referee counts.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell then goes to grab the World Championship.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner and the NEW World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, DEATH ANGEL!

Cornell - He becomes the third Triple Crown winner in NLWF history!

Greed - He joins Corey Casey who did it in our main event!

Death Angel is handed the World Champion and he holds it close to him and kisses it. Death Angel sits down in the corner and holds the World Championship, his eyes starting to tear up.

Cornell - Best comeback, without a doubt! Death Angel has come back from so much, he returned and fought Chuck Matthews at War Games, he fought Nick Ridicule in some wars, he became Dream Champion and defended the belt five times to win the Championship Case which he cashed in tonight to become World Heavyweight Champion!

Greed - BEAT THAT! HA HA I’m such a douche!

Death Angel stands up and holds the World Title above his head.

Cornell - What an amazing journey, tonight is his night!

Greed - Congratulations to Death Angel, you did it man, you’re part of history, you’re one of the greatest of all time, I can’t believe it either!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BBQ BLAST 2010: 6/14/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down