NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010

Go down

Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 Empty Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 6th 2010, 10:03 pm

The show begins on a courtroom, with Chuck Matthews as the defendant. Across the room to his left is Corey Casey as the plaintiff. The judge spins around in his chair at the front of the courtroom, revealing Brenton Cyrus. The shot shows the jury revealing other members of the NLWF Roster, watching on.

Brenton Cyrus
Chuck Matthews, you are being sentenced to death for the sins of your past. How do you plead?

The shot fades away and the last thing you hear before the screen goes black is Chuck Matthews saying

“Guilty”

Fireworks shoot out of the stage which is made of two giant gavels formed as an X with a skull in the center and the entrance beneath. The fireworks continue to go off, going down the ramp, then finishing off with fire shooting out of the ring corners. The shot shows the crowd looking for the best signs.

“Trial by Combat > Guilty as Charged” “R-I-D-I-C-U-L-E” “If Corey and Chuck fight again, we riot!”
“MEAN DEAN THE PUSSY EATING MACHINE!” “Dean Diamond works at the fish market!”
“Hey Alison, I‘m more attractive than Dean!” “Devastation Live or Die = Most complicated match ever!” “I‘m not your brother, pal!” “TOMMY CORNELL FTW!” “HAWK BROTHERS FTW!”

Cornell - Great sign, and welcome one and all to another mind melting NLWF experience, we are your hosts and announcers, I am Tommy Cornell joined always by my longtime tag team partner, John Greed.

Greed - Last year we witnessed Guilty as Charged, this year we’ll see Trial by combat. Things have changed so much in the last year, but Brenton Cyrus main events again!

Cornell - Against the toughest opponent of his career, Jason Hawk, who’s been unstoppable since returning from injury.

Greed - Not only that, but earlier this year, Jason Hawk beat Brenton Cyrus, one week after he won the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal.

Cornell - We’ll see how things go tonight, because the Undisputed World Heavyweight Title will be on the line, and no one has ever defeated Brenton Cyrus for the World Title, he lost his first by forfeit.

Greed - That’s going to be the best World Title match of all time, I believe. But in our Co-Main Event we’ll see a first in NLWF History, the first ever Devastation Match!

Cornell - Nick Ridicule was scheduled to fight Corey Casey, title for title tonight, but because Brenton said Chuck would never get another title match. Nick gave his up to help Chuck.

Greed - and the fans here are furious! We’ve had more arrests, more complaints, more riots before this show than any other show in the history of the company.

Cornell - We are live, back home in the states, in Miami, Florida, the hometown of the Ridicule’s, so fans have been really riled up since Nick wont be getting his shot.

Greed - Instead Nick Ridicule will fight in the headline match of the night, inside The End Game, against Matt Gray who he defeated by DQ at OWN 2010.

Cornell - Tonight is a night that guarantees exciting action and who knows what else, lets start it off!

Greed - I’m ready if you are.

Nanuq Ungalaaq and Leon Lonewolf are waiting in the ring for the match to begin.

Cornell - Debut for Nanuq Ungalaaq against the dangerous but inconsistent Leon Lonewolf.

Greed - This should be a great match up.

The referee calls for the bell.

Debut Match
Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 Match
Nanuq Ungalaaq -vs- Leon Lonewolf
Leon Lonewolf and Nanuq Ungalaaq circle around the ring staring at each other. Leon Lonewolf holds up his hand and challenges Nanuq Ungalaaq to a test of strength. Nanuq Ungalaaq and Leon Loewolf lock hands and begin a Greco roman knuckle lock match.

Cornell - A test of strength here, who will overpower his opponent?

Greed - Looks like Lonewolf has got him backpedaling.

Leon Lonewolf pushes Nanuq Ungalaaq towards the corner. Nanuq Ungalaaq spins around before hitting it, then pushes Leon Lonewolf into the corner. Nanuq Ungalaaq breaks away and hits Leon Lonewolf with a pal thrust, then a throat thrust, finishing with a spinning back fist that drops Leon Lonewolf down in the corner.

Cornell - Great combination of strikes by Nanuq Ungalaaq, and he drops Leon Lonewolf!

Greed - Leon needs to recover quickly.

Nanuq Ungalaaq runs and boots Leon Lonewolf to the face down in the corner, then he lifts him to his feet and runs him to the ropes. Leon Lonewolf rebounds and runs into a dropkick from Nanuq Ungalaaq, who follows up with a pin.

-1-2-

Leon Lonewolf kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough to put him away. What do you think these guys have to do to get a big win tonight?

Greed - Both these guys are still pretty new to the NLWF scene, I think whoever hits their finisher first, will take a victory.

Nanuq Ungalaaq lifts Leon Lonewolf into an abdominal stretch. The referee checks on Leon Lonewolf, asking if he wants to give up. Nanuq Ungalaaq grabs the top rope and uses it for leverage on the submission hold. Leon Lonewolf screams and the referee stands up and look at Nanuq Ungalaaq, who releases the rope in time.

Cornell - It’s only cheating if you’re caught, and Nanuq Ungalaaq wasn’t caught.

Greed - I love it, he should wait for the ref to look away, then do it again!

Leon Lonewolf drives his elbow into the ribs of Nanuq Ungalaaq, then lifts him over with an arm drag. Nanuq Ungalaaq is back to his feet quickly and he turns around right into a big boot from Leon Lonewolf. Nanuq Ungalaaq staggers back and bounces off the ropes. Leon Lonewolf jumps up and connects an enziguri to the back of his head.

Cornell - Hip toss from Lonewolf and he’s fighting back now!

Greed - This is turning out to be a great show opener.

Nanuq Ungalaaq stands up and is dropped onto his head with a DDT from Leon Lonewolf who gets back to his feet immediately. Leon Lonewolf looks at Nanuq Ungalaaq on the mat by his feet and he smiles. Leon Lonewolf runs to the ropes, then springboards off the middle rope and moonsaults off onto Nanuq Ungalaaq, who puts his knees up. Leon Lonewolf lands, grabbing the legs of Nanuq Ungalaaq, then starts to turn him over for a boston crab. Leon Lonewolf turns him, and drives his knee into his back.

Cornell - Elevated Boston crab, that’s Corey Casey’s move!

Greed - Asylum walls are locked in on Nanuq Ungalaaq! I wonder if Corey taught that to Leon.

Nanuq Ungalaaq crawls towards the ropes and reaches out his arm. Leon Lonewolf lifts his leg, then stops down onto the hand of Nanuq Ungalaaq, before repositioning his knee into his back.

Cornell - Corey is going o be pissed, Leon jacked his move and is making it easy to scout.

Greed - Not really, it’s the start of the show, no one watches these matches.

Nanuq Ungalaaq reaches out for the ropes again, and Leon Lonewolf stomps his hand. Nanuq Ungalaaq crawls to the ropes and grabs the bottom rope. The referee tells Leon Lonewolf to break the hold but he ignores him, pulling back even harder. The referee threatens to disqualify Leon Lonewolf.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Leon Lonewolf lets Nanuq Ungalaaq’s legs go and he backs away from him.

Cornell - break on four or be disqualified on five.

Greed - The damage might be done to Nanuq Ungalaaq, while Leon still looks to be in good condition.

Leon Lonewolf runs to the ropes, then charges across the ring and baseball slide dropkicks Nanuq Ungalaaq, sending him shooting out of the ring, under the bottom rope. Leon Lonewolf stands up and lifts his arms up, getting cheers from the crowd.

Cornell - Lonewolf was a tool in winning Corey Casey the Universal Title at King of the Throne, then he got kicked to the curb, tonight he’s trying to make a big enough impact to show… sorry, lost my train of thought.

Greed - It happens.

Leon Lonewolf waits for Nanuq Ungalaaq to stand up on the outside, then he runs towards the corner. Leon Lonewolf runs up the turnbuckles, then leaps off with a cross body, flying over the top rope to the outside of the ring, taking Nanuq Ungalaaq down by the ramp.

Cornell - Crossbody…

Greed - Tommy, you alright?

Cornell - Yeah… Yeah… Just… I’m fucking stoned.

Greed - We’ll make it through this show man, I know we can do it!

Leon Lonewolf stands up and pumps his arms getting an even better reaction from the crowd. Nanuq Ungalaaq starts to stand up and Leon Lonewolf dropkicks him to the ass, sending him face first into the ring steps.

Cornell - Leon has a mean streak in him, he’s starting to pick apart the new guy.

Greed - I bet you Nanuq Ungalaaq quits if he loses, I fucking hate new guys, LETS GO LEON!

John Greed stands up and starts a chant, getting the crowd involved.

“LETS GO LEON!” “LETS GO LEON!” “LETS GO LEON!” “LETS GO LEON!”

Leon Lonewolf rolls Nanuq Ungalaaq into the ring, then he jumps up onto the apron. Leon Lonewolf springboards up to the top rope, then spins around and drops to the middle rope, before moonsaulting off and landing on Nanuq Ungalaaq in the center of the ring.

Cornell - Double springboard lionsault!

Greed - LETS GO LEON… That was an impressive move! LETS GO LEON!

Leon Lonewolf stands up and backs up to the corner of the ring. Leon Lonewolf holds his arms out to the side.

Cornell - He’s doing Corey’s taunt!

Greed - and he’s got something evil planned for Nanuq Ungalaaq!

Nanuq Ungalaaq sits up and Leon Lonewolf runs out of the corner at him. Leon Lonewolf dives forward and connects a shining wizard on Nanuq Ungalaaq, then rolls to his right and locks in a gogoplata.

Cornell - Amazing!

Greed - What a finisher!

Nanuq Ungalaaq taps out and Leon Lonewolf releases him from the hold as the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Leon Lonewolf!

The referee lifts Leon Lonewolf’s hand up and points at him.

Cornell - What an impressive performance tonight from Leon Lonewolf, hopefully it’s a sign of things to come from him.

Greed - I hope it wasn’t a sign that he’s going after Corey Casey, but I agree that this was a great performance from him here tonight.

Leon Lonewolf climbs to the top rope and taunts then calls for a microphone.

Leon Lonewolf
Since coming to the NLWF I’ve been put in the hardest matches of my career, against the best talent in the world. But because of a bad decision I made, I’ve been labeled as a bad guy. I made a big mistake helping Corey Casey at King of the Throne, but I didn’t know any better. The only way I feel I can right my wrong, is to challenge Corey Casey to a match!

Steven Angel jumps the rail and slides into the ring, quickly lifting Leon Lonewolf up and hitting him with the Angel slam. Steven Angel starts to stomp on the ankle of Leon Lonewolf, then he applies the ankle lock.

Cornell - Steven Angel has returned!

Greed - and he’s defending his best friend, Corey Casey by beating the hell out of Leon Lonewolf.

Steven Angel grabs the microphone and smiles.

Steven Angel
I think Corey Casey is a bit busy to deal with a nobody like you. But I on the other hand, have nothing better to do. So how about I accept your challenge instead.

Steven Angel throws the microphone down onto Leon Lonewolf as the shot fades to backstage on Alison Williams walking down the hall, an angry look on her face. She makes it to a locker room and doesn’t bother knocking as she barges right in. She walks up to Dean Diamond who stands up as soon as he sees her.

Dean Diamond
Alison I…

Alison Williams holds her hand up in his face and she rolls her eyes.

Alison Williams
I need you to shut up, k?

Alison Williams stares at Dean Diamond who doesn’t say anything.

Alison Williams
Good, now I want you to tell me why you were in that closet last week, and if you lie to me, I’ll probably cut your dick off.

Dean Diamond
It was that girl who follows Nick Ridicule around.

Alison Williams
I knew it…

Dean Diamond
But, that shouldn’t change the fact that we had a great time together, should it?

Alison Williams
GET THE FUCK OUT!

Dean Diamond
This is the guys locker room.

Alison Williams
I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH!

Dean Diamond stands up and walks out of the locker room.

Alison Williams
UGH!

The shot fades from Alison Williams, to Brenton Cyrus standing by with Shane Bradley. Brenton Cyrus repositions his World Title on his shoulder.

Shane Bradley
I’m here now with the owner of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, one of the greatest wrestlers alive, the Undisputed World Champion, The God himself, Brenton Cyrus.

Brenton Cyrus smiles and nods his head.

Shane Bradley
Tonight you main event the pay per view in what many are calling the toughest challenge of your career, can I get your thoughts and feelings on the night?

Brenton Cyrus
Of course you can Shane. Tonight I’m going to do exactly what I’ve always done as the World Heavyweight Champion. I’m going to destroy Jason Hawk here tonight, and show everyone that I am still the very best. I agree though, that Jason is without a doubt the toughest challenge I’ve ever defended against.

Shane Bradley
How about your view on the Universal Championship match.

Brenton Cyrus shakes his head and looks down.

Brenton Cyrus
Tonight the fans were ripped off. Plain and simple, I’ll be the first to admit it. That’s why every single fan in this arena will be refunded their money. Call it a gift from God, call it false advertising, whatever you want. Tonight you were supposed to see the NLWF Champion versus the Universal Champion, in the main event. Nick Ridicule was supposed to come home to Miami, with the Universal Championship match he’s deserved for over a month now. But that wont happen, and you know why Shane?

Shane Bradley
Why is that sir?

Brenton Cyrus
Because of Chuck Matthews. If you look to the source of any problem, any flaw in the NLWF, look no further than that worm Chuck Matthews. Yet the fans still cheer him. You cheer a man who stole a title shot away from your hometown hero? People are going to see Chuck Matthews for the person he is, they will see him the way I see him, as the evil that he is. He’s like an uncrushable cockroach, and every time I go to step on him he falls through the cracks, narrowly avoiding my foot. He’s the greatest upset artist in the history of the NLWF and he’s become that way by getting his ass kicked, then surviving long enough to steal wins and titles from people. I’m tired of seeing it, sick and tired of seeing it. Once Chuck loses tonight, he’ll never be in line for another major title shot, and everything will be the way it was planned to be. As for you Shane, I have a business proposition for you.

The shot fades back in on ringside, from a smiling Brenton Cyrus, where the Indigenous Killers and Dean Diamond are in the ring waiting.

Cornell - Up next is the first round of the Legend Slayer Tournament, where the winner receives a Rated R Title shot.

Greed - Ryan Apollos is the favorite to win this tournament, but you can’t count out the new guys who look to break into the title picture tonight.

Cornell - This match is going to be Áksel Lokison from the Indigenous Killers versus Dean Diamond, the pussy eating machine!

Greed - I bet that’s the real reason Alison was going to his locker room, she wanted Dean to get his eat on!

The Legend Slayer Tournament

Dean Diamond -vs- Áksel Lokison w/Koora Uluru

[Ding Ding Ding]

Dean Diamond runs across the ring and hits Áksel Lokison with a bicycle kick to the face. Dean Diamond lifts Áksel Lokison and is chopped to the chest. Dean Diamond drives his knee into the stomach of Áksel Lokison, then sends him off to the ropes. Áksel Lokison rebounds and ducks a clothesline, then hit’s the ropes again and is lifted up and driven down with a flapjack from Dean Diamond.

Cornell - So far so good, I was expecting one of those ten second matches.

Greed - No way, both these guys want to make it big in the NWF, this should be good.

Dean Diamond lifts Áksel Lokison and pushes him into the corner. Dean Diamond steps up to the middle turnbuckle and stands over Áksel Lokison, then begins dropping punches down into his forehead as the crowd begins to chant along with each punch.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9” “…10”

Dean Diamond holds his arms up. Áksel Lokison lifts Dean Diamond up and drops him groin first across the top rope. Áksel Lokison grabs the rope and begins shaking it with Dean Diamond on it, sending him up and down. Dean Diamond jumps off the rope and lands on the apron.

Cornell - Old school rope ride, and after a move like that to his nuts, we see why he eats the cat.

Greed - Nutted over the top rope, then sent for a ball ride on that wire, nicely done.

Áksel Lokison throws a punch at Dean Diamond on the apron, but he blocks it and punches him to the ribs. Dean Diamond hooks Áksel Lokison for a suplex then tries to lift him, but he’s blocked.

Cornell - Dean is looking to suplex him from the inside of the ring to the outside.

Greed - This would really give him the momentum, but here comes Koora Uluru.

Dean Diamond lifts Áksel Lokison up for a suplex and falls backwards with him. Dean Diamond suplexes Áksel Lokison from the ring apron to the ringside floor, crashing down onto Koora Uluru.

Cornell - Everyone is down!

Greed - I never thought I would say this, but Ryan Apollos had a great idea with this tournament.

Dean Diamond stands up and rolls back inside the ring. Áksel Lokison gets to his feet and climbs up to the apron. Dean Diamond runs towards Áksel Lokison, but he spit’s a black mist cloud into the air and it hits Dean Diamond and drops him to the mat.

Cornell - Niflheim Mist!

Greed - How do you know the names of these moves?

Cornell - It’s in my notes.

Greed - You have notes?

Áksel Lokison enters the ring and pins Dean Diamond.

-1-2-

Dean Diamond kicks out.

Cornell - The black mist wasn’t enough to take the fight out of Dean.

Greed - This is a big opportunity for only one man, who will be the first Legend Slayer tournament winner?

Áksel Lokison lifts Dean Diamond up to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut. Áksel Lokison eye gouges Dean Diamond, then runs to the ropes. Áksel Lokison rebounds and crossbody blocks Dean Diamond, taking him down.

Cornell - Since that mist Dean Diamond hasn’t looked the same in this match.

Greed - He had a great debut last week, but now Áksel Lokison looks to end his momentum in the NLWF.

Áksel Lokison grabs the legs of Dean Diamond and he locks him in an inverted cloverleaf. Dean Diamond screams out and reaches for the ropes.

Cornell - Helheim Wrench is locked on can he force Dean Diamond to tap out?

Greed - Looks like it, Dean is ready to give up.

Dean Diamond holds his arm up, then crawls towards the ropes and reaches out. Áksel Lokison shakes his head as Dean Diamond makes it closer and closer to the ropes, still locked in the Helheim Wrench.

Cornell - How long can Dean survive, it looks like he’s going to be broken in half!

Greed - and Áksel Lokison isn’t loosing up a single bit.

Dean Diamond makes it to the ropes, grabbing onto the bottom rope with his right hand. Áksel Lokison unloads sharp kicks to the body of Dean Diamond, still In the hold as the referee counts.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Áksel Lokison breaks the hold and backs away from Dean Diamond.

Cornell - I’m surprised Dean was able to survive, but the end may be near.

Greed - Áksel Lokison has an evil look in his eyes, he wants to win this tournament.

Áksel Lokison grabs Dean Diamond and drops him across the bottom rope, then drives his knee into his back.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison is pushing Dean down into the rope, choking the life out of him.

Greed - Yeah but this is another illegal move.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Áksel Lokison lifts Dean Diamond off the rope, up to his feet. Áksel Lokison pushes Dean Diamond towards the center of the ring, then rushes in with a flurry of punches, then finish him off with a spinning back elbow to the face. Dean Diamond hit’s the mat and Áksel Lokison backs up to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Áksel Lokison jumps off the top rope with a diving head butt and he drives his head into the spine of dean Diamond, making his scream.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison is really starting to fuck Dean up, things are getting bad.

Greed - Now he’s going for that Helheim Wrench again!

Áksel Lokison turns Dean Diamond over and locks in the inverted cloverleaf, this time adding a body lock. Dean Diamond immediately taps out and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, advancing to the finals of the Legend Slayer Tournament, Áksel Lokison!

Áksel Lokison doesn’t break the hold and Koora Uluru jumps up to the apron, then climbs to the top rope. Koora Uluru jumps off with a flying head butt and drives his head into the back of Dean Diamond’s head, knocking him out.

Cornell - Looks like they are going to add another body to the corpse count!

Greed - At least Dean got some action while he was in the NLWF.

Alison Williams walks out onto the stage, then down the ramp towards the ring.

Cornell - What is Alison doing coming out here?

Greed - She’s coming to save her pussy eating machine!

Alison Williams enters the ring and holds up her hand in the faces of the Indigenous Killers. Alison Williams walks by and stands over Dean Diamond, then slaps him across the face and spits on him. She laughs and turns around to see the Indigenous Killers staring at her.

Cornell - Oh shit, they look like they are ready to attack her!

Greed - We’ll see, I can’t imagine even Indigenous Killers doing something like that.

Áksel Lokison grabs Alison Williams by her hair and he pulls it back. Koora Uluru climbs up to the top rope and points at Alison Williams being held in the ring. Out of the audience a man jumps the guardrail and jumps up to the apron. The man shoves Koora Uluru off the top rope, sending him flying through the air before landing ringside and rolling up the ramp.

Cornell - That fan just saved Alison from what was sure to be an addition to the corpse count.

Greed - Who is this guy, and why doesn’t security ever stop fans from attacking the wrestlers?!?

The man springboards from the ropes, into the ring, and he clotheslines Áksel Lokison who rolls out of the ring and joins Koora Uluru on the ramp. The man helps Alison Williams up and he hugs her, then he looks at Dean Diamond on the mat.

Cornell - Who the hell is that guy? He seems to know Alison.

Greed - We are in Miami, her hometown, so it makes sense that a guy knows her. In fact, I’m sure a ton of the guys in this audience know her!

The man climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a shooting star press. He continues with the spin and drops a leg drop on Dean Diamond.

Cornell - Shooting star leg drop!

Greed - Holy shit, that was great!

Alison Williams lifts the man’s arm and he hugs her again. The man releases her, then lifts Dean Diamond up to his feet.

???
If I ever see you again, I’ll kill you.

The man sidesteps and hits Dean Diamond with a super kick catching him right underneath his chin and dropping him to the mat. Alison Williams points and laughs at Dean Diamond.

Cornell - Alison Williams has a friend here tonight, and he sent a message to Mean Dean the beaten machine.

Greed - Yeah, that message, in the words of Alison Williams, was GET THE FUCK OUT!

The shot cuts to Ryan Apollos backstage with Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley
I’m here now with the inventor of the Legend Slayer Tournament, Ryan Apollos. Ryan can I get your thoughts on the tournament so far.

Ryan Apollos
After watching that opening match, my winning this tournament will be even more impressive. But if I don’t win, it’ll be because I’m distracted. You see, I found out recently that I have a twin brother, and not only that, but that brother of mine is a member of the NLWF.

The fans in the arena start to chant.

“RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!”

Ryan Apollos
Seems like some people have heard the news. I am the brother of my number one enemy in the NLWF, Jason Hawk. Don’t think this news is going to change me! I’m still the Legend Slayer, I’m still Ryan Apollos, and I have a tournament to win tonight! This distraction wont be enough to defeat me, I will become the Rated R Championship number one contender, and I will take home this…

Ryan Apollos walks over to a table behind him, and he pulls a sheet off of something, revealing a trophy.

Ryan Apollos
Not only is $100,000 on the line of my own money, but I spent $150,000 on this beautiful, diamond encrusted, Legend Slayer Tournament Trophy! I’m the favorite to win this tournament, and I guarantee to slay anyone who stands in my way!

Laughter is heard off camera, and suddenly Jason Hawk approaches.

Jason Hawk
That rhymed! High five.

Jason Hawk raises his hand up but Ryan Apollos shakes his head.

Ryan Apollos
Must you interrupt my interview?

Jason Hawk shrugs.

Jason Hawk
Yes.

Ryan Apollos
Whatever, my match is next and I can’t allow you to distract me. You should be focused on Brenton anyway. Goodluck in your match tonight.

Ryan Apollos turns to walk away, but Jason Hawk grabs his arm.

Jason Hawk
Sorry Bro, but luck is for losers, you should know that!

Ryan Apollos turns and looks at the camera.

Ryan Apollos
TJ Tilli, Prepare to get outshined!

The shot cuts to ringside where TJ Tilli awaits Ryan Apollos.

Cornell -I wasn’t expecting much out of these tournament matches, or any of the matches to start off this show, but they are exceeding expectations.

Greed - They sure are, I’m excited about this next match.

“Remedy” by Cold plays

*Intro*
The music pauses and pyro explodes out of the stage.
*Intro continues

Ryan Apollos walks out and stands at the top of the stage. He then slowly raises his arms above his head and points up

I don't love how you love
but please don't leave me here alone
I don't feel how you feel
Well it's my fault I'm bones

Apollos walks down the entrance ramp smiling and yelling at the crowd that he’s the best

I don't die how you die
I can't just waste away
You keep changing your life
Everyday

Apollos stops half way down the ramp and looks around before continuing

If it burns I'll keep fueling the same dream
If you fall I'll remember to save game
I don't want your Remedy

Apollos stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena again.

I don't fall how you fall
I won't hold on you can't let go
When it's pain that I feared
I made you take it slow

Apollos runs to one corner of the apron and jumps on the apron and looks at the crowd.

I don't cry how you cry
there's nothing left to me
you keep changing my life
everyday

Apollos climbs to the top turnbuckle and points at himself while yelling at the crowd again. He then jumps over the top rope and into the ring.

If it burns I'll keep fueling the same dream
If you fall I'll remember to save game
I don't want your Remedy

Apollos stands on the middle rope and points at himself before jumping off the ropes as the music dies down.

Cornell - Ryan is trying to ignore these fans but they are getting louder and louder.

Greed - He’s pissed off, that’s for sure.

The Legend Slayer Tournament

Ryan Apollos -vs- TJ Tilli

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ryan Apollos runs across the ring full speed at TJ Tilli who moves out of the way. Ryan Apollos hits the turnbuckles sternum first and staggers backwards towards TJ Till who grabs his arms and connects an Inverted double underhook face buster.

Cornell - Breaking point already!

Greed - Holy shit, Apollos is going to lose his own tournament, and fast!

TJ Tilli pins Ryan Apollos in the center of the ring, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos barely kicks out.

Cornell - So close already, can TJ Tilli focus and do enough to win?

Greed - We’ll see.

TJ Tilli stands up and runs to the corner, then climbs to the top rope. Ryan Apollos sits up and TJ Tilli jumps off the top rope, then dropkicks him to the face.

Cornell - Grounded missile dropkick.

Greed - will that be enough to slay the legend slayer?

TJ Tilli pins Ryan Apollos.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out and TJ Tilli puts him in an Anaconda vice.

Cornell - Apollos kicks out of the pinfall to end up in a submission.

Greed - TJ Tilli wants this tournament bad, last week he qualified against Leon Lonewolf and was very impressive.

Ryan Apollos uses his legs to push towards the ropes while TJ Tilli pulls back on the vice. Ryan Apollos puts his foot on the ropes and the referee tells TJ Tilli to break the hold, which he does immediately. TJ Tilli lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and he dropkicks him to the face, sending him flipping backwards over the ropes, to the ring apron.

Cornell - I think this Hawk thing has Ryan off his game.

Greed - does Ryan Apollos have a game?

Ryan Apollos pulls himself up with the ropes. TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles then jumps off a dropkicks Ryan Apollos off the apron, sending him crashing backwards into the guardrail.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos is a former World Champion, he once beat Brenton Cyrus, when he works hard and gameplans he can achieve great things.

Greed - True, but with wins so questionable, can you really take him seriously? I believe TJ Tilli has one of the brightest futures in this company right now.

TJ Tilli stands up and pumps his arms, he begins to clap and the crowd starts to join him. TJ Tilli continues to clap and starts to stomp one of his feet as Ryan Apollos starts to get up ringside. Ryan Apollos stands up and looks out at the crowd.

“RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!”

TJ Tilli runs to the ropes then charges across the ring. Ryan Apollos turns around and TJ Tilli flips over the top rope at him and takes him down. TJ Tilli lands on his feet, then jumps up to the guardrail and falls into the crowd which holds him up and sends him crowd surfing. TJ Tilli drops down and climbs back over the guardrail.

Cornell - Another impressive showing from TJ Tilli so far tonight, but he needs to stay on the attack, because Ryan Apollos is a crafty son of a bitch.

Greed - Anything can happen in an NLWF Match, we’ve seen Chuck Matthews take some awesome beatings only to comeback and win. It’s all about heart!

TJ Tilli lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and he rolls him into the ring. TJ Tilli climbs up to the apron, then flips over the rope and leg drops Ryan Apollos. TJ Tilli stands up and motions for Ryan Apollos to get up. Ryan Apollos gets to his hands and knees, then stands up and TJ Tilli runs at him. TJ Tilli grabs the arm of Ryan Apollos then jumps up and swings around, taking him down to the mat and locking in an armbar.

Cornell - Flying armbar from TJ Tilli, awesome move!

Greed - Holy shit the lower card talent has finally stepped up to the next level of the NLWF! This is awesome.

Ryan Apollos rolls from his back to his stomach, then gets to his knees as TJ Tilli hyperextends his arm. Ryan Apollos dives forward and grabs the ropes forcing TJ Tilli to break the hold. Ryan Apollos crawls over the bottom rope and gets to his hands and knees. Ryan Apollos shakes out his arm and wiggles his fingers.

Cornell - He’s trying to get feeling back into his hand, I thought Tilli was going to force the submission.

Greed - Could you imagine the embarrassment Ryan Apollos would face if he lost his own tournament?

Cornell - He didn’t know these guys were so good, I don’t think anyone expected this, usually lower card matches suck and get complaints.

Greed - Apollos would be so embarrassed, he would gladly change his name to Ryan Hawk!

TJ Tilli stands up and runs towards Ryan Apollos. TJ Tilli steps up on his back, then jumps over the ropes and leg drops Ryan Apollos on the apron, knocking him out of the ring to the ringside floor. TJ Tilli stands up on the apron with a smile on his face. He puts his hand shielding his eyes and looks out at the crowd.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is becoming a fan favorite quickly, soon people will forget all about Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D.

Greed - The Notorious W.H.O and shadow of what?

TJ Tilli walks over to the corner and climbs up the outside of the turnbuckles. Ryan Apollos gets to his feet using the guardrail and turns around to see TJ Tilli moonsault at him. A woman grabs Ryan Apollos by his arm and pulls him out of the way, causing TJ Tilli to crash down to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Someone needs to control these fucking fans!

Greed - SECURITY PLEASE, this is getting to be bad.

Security grabs the woman and escorts her away as Ryan Apollos leans on the guardrail trying to catch his breath. Ryan Apollos looks at TJ Tilli on his stomach in front of him, and he smiles.

Cornell - That’s the problem with high flyers, one mistake and they are fucked.

Greed - Crash and burn.

Ryan Apollos lifts TJ Tilli up by his head then spinning spine busters him down onto the ringside floor. Ryan Apollos stands up and starts to then, then lifts TJ Tilli up to his feet. Ryan Apollos rolls him into the ring, following him in and pinning him.

-1-2-

TJ Tilli kicks out.

Cornell - The winner of this match goes to the finals later tonight to fight the silent but violent Áksel Lokison who defeated Dean Diamond earlier.

Greed - I’m looking forward to either match up, TJ or Ryan versus Áksel Lokison.

Ryan Apollos stands up and grabs the legs of TJ Tilli. Ryan Apollos tries to turn TJ Tilli over for a texas cloverleaf but he pulls him in and rolls him up.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Cornell - TJ Tilli almost pulled a fast one on Apollos.

Greed - Yeah but Apollos was able to kick out again.

TJ Tilli and Ryan Apollos stand up at the same time. TJ Tilli jumps for a dropkick, but Ryan Apollos blocks it by pushing his feet away. Ryan Apollos runs to the ropes and rebounds at TJ Tilli, then hit’s a massive shoulder block that sends him flying across the ring and to the outside.

Cornell - Crosscheck from Apollos!

Greed - But it was too much and he wont be able to pin TJ Tilli.

Ryan Apollos stands up and walks over to the ropes, then leaves the ring. Ryan Apollos lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and he tosses him inside then crawls in and pins him.

-1-2-3

TJ Tilli kicks out.

Cornell - Another near fall, but it’s not enough to get the win for Apollos tonight.

Greed - After a match this good, no one wants to be the guy who loses, but someone has to go down eventually!

Ryan Apollos stands up, then reaches down for the legs of TJ Tilli who kips up and hurricanrana him, sending him towards the corner, then crashing shoulder first into the ring post. TJ Tilli school boys Ryan Apollos and the referee makes the count.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Cornell - What is it going to take to put him away?

Greed - I think TJ Tilli should go back to his breaking point finishing move, he hit it to start the match but Apollos was still fresh and kicked out.

TJ Tilli stands up then goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Ryan Apollos quickly gets up and runs over, then pushes TJ Tilli sending him falling groind first down to the top turnbuckle. Ryan Apollos climbs up to the top turbuckle with TJ Tilli, then lifts him to his feet.

Cornell - Both men on that top rope, this is going to be really bad for one of these men.

Greed - Looks like Apollos is setting up a back suplex.

Ryan Apollo lifts TJ Tilli up for a back suplex, then falls off the top turnbuckle. TJ Tilli backflips out of the suplex and lands on his feet while Ryan Apollos hit’s the mat. TJ Tilli motions for Ryan Apollos to get up, and slowly he does, holding the back of his head.

Cornell - TJ Tilli escaped and landed on his feet, now he’s primed for what looks like the Breaking Point and a win!

Greed - If Apollos gets up he’s finished, TJ is stalking him!

Ryan Apollos stands up and takes a step backwards right into TJ Tilli who hooks his arms and turns him around for the Inverted double underhook face buster. Ryan Apollos slips out of the move and locks TJ Tilli in a full nelson, then a cobra clutch.

Cornell - BLACK OUT FROM APOLLOS!

Greed - TJ had him set for the breaking point but Apollos had a counter ready!

TJ Tilli struggles in the cobra clutch, then runs towards the corner. TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles and flips off, over Ryan Apollos, landing behind him. TJ Tilli grabs the arms of Ryan Apollos and he spins him around for another Inverted double underhook face buster. Ryan Apollos slips out again, then hits TJ Tilli with an inverted Russian legsweep.

Cornell - Deadshot!

Greed - He got him this time!

Ryan Apollos pins TJ Tilli, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, advancing to the finals of the Legend Slayer Tournament, Ryan Apollos!

Cornell - Bravo to both those men for putting on such a great match.

Greed - They both wanted it bad, but in the end it’s the Legend Slayer himself who advances to the finals of his own tournament.

Ryan Apollos stands up in the ring and looks down at TJ Tilli, then smiles as the referee holds his hand up.

Cornell - TJ Tilli pushed Ryan Apollos to his breaking point, but didn’t have enough to break him.

Greed - In the beginning, Ryan Apollos was overrated. Now, I think he’s underrated.

The shot cuts backstage to Corey Casey and a smiling Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley
I am here with the current Undisputed Universal Champion, the most hated man in wrestling, and if history is any indication of the present, the man who will find a way to lose to Chuck Matthews here tonight, Corey Casey.

Corey Casey’s smile vanishes and he stares at Shane Bradley in disbelief.

Shane Bradley
Corey, first question, do you have any special routines that you do in order to be such a fucking douche bag?

Corey Casey
What did you just say?

Shane Bradley
I mean, no possible way you can be such a douche without any practice. Do you talk to yourself in front of a mirror, preparing for another day of being the worlds biggest and most used douche?

Corey Casey grabs Shane Bradley by his throat and he gets close to him.

Corey Casey
Maybe you don’t know who you’re talking to, or maybe you lost your damn mind! I am the Undisputed Universal Champion, I am one of the leaders of Salvation, I am…

Shane Bradley
Making the biggest mistake of your entire life by putting your hands on me!

Corey Casey
Oh really? Who the fuck are you? You’re just some loser interviewer who no one gives two shits about! I wont put up with any disrespect from a nobody such as yourself, let alone be insulted to my face.

Shane Bradley
Wanna bet?

Corey Casey
Say something again and I promise it will be your last words!

Shane Bradley inhales deeply then spits in the face of Corey Casey.

Shane Bradley
Did that get through? No one is afraid of you Corey, not me, not Chuck, not anyone! The only thing people are afraid of, is Brenton Cyrus, and that ride is coming for a end for you. He’s going to fucking kill you once you fail him here tonight! He’s going to realize that the only thing you have ever done, is fail him! He’ll understand that people like you, like Matthews, are only a distraction to his own greatness, and just like he did to all the partners before you, he will cut you down to size!

Shane Bradley inhales again ,then spits in the face of Corey Casey and smiles.

Shane Bradley
Now let me go you fucking douche!

Corey Casey unloads vicious right hands into the face of Shane Bradley, dropping him with the third punch. Corey Casey starts to kick and stomp Shane Bradley before being rushed by security. Corey Casey gets a few more kicks in as security struggles to pull him away from Shane Bradley who lays on the floor laughing, bleeding out of his left eye.

Shane Bradley
You just fucked up…

The shot fades from Corey Casey walking away to ringside where Death Angel and Bobby Ocean are waiting. Angelica McPherson screams orders at Death Angel who nods as he stares across the ring at Bobby Ocean.

Last edited by "The God" Brenton Cyrus on June 6th 2010, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 Empty Re: Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 6th 2010, 10:09 pm

Cornell - This is the Blood, Pride, and Death Match, where you must first make your opponent bleed, then say I quit, then stay down for a count of ten.

Greed - First person to achieve all three is your winner.

Cornell - Will this be the end of Bobby Ocean or will the championship case holder fall short?

Greed - Judging by how much Angelica McPherson is yelling for Death to kill him, I would say the first.

Blood, Pride, and Death Match

Death Angel w/Angelica McPherson -vs- Bobby Ocean

Bobby Ocean runs across the ring and tackles Death Angel into the corner. Bobby Ocean throws wild punches but Death Angel pushes him away with ease. Death Angel smiles then runs towards Bobby Ocean and clotheslines him in the center of the ring. Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up, and he head butts him, sending him staggering out of the ring to the apron.

Cornell - How can Bobby Ocean beat this monster unleashed?

Greed - I don’t know if anyone can beat Death Angel right now, he’s been unstoppable!

Death Angel walks over and steps out to the apron with Bobby Ocean. Death Angel grabs Bobby Ocean by the throat, then lifts him up and choke slams him down to the ringside floor. Bobby Ocean rolls, grimacing from the impact, and he stops in front of the announce table.

Cornell - We’ve seen our specially reinforced announce tables get destroyed by Death Angel, he’s too big.

Greed - Standing at almost eight feet tall and weighing over five-hundred pounds, he should be the most unbeatable person in NLWF.

Death Angel steps down from the apron and grabs onto the ring steps. Death Angel lifts the ring steps and holds them above his head as he watches Bobby Ocean.

Cornell - Death Angel has some evil intentions as he holds those ring steps up, he has to make Bobby Ocean bleed.

Greed - Those steps are heavy and have been used for some of the most violent moves in NLWF history.

Bobby Ocean stands up and turns around as Death Angel throws the ring steps at his head. The ring steps collide with Bobby Ocean’s head and he flips backwards over the announce table and lands between the announcers.

Cornell - We need a referee over here, Bobby Ocean has been busted wide open!

Greed - He’s a blood mess already, which means all Death needs to do is make him say “I Quit” then keep him down for a ten count.

The referee runs around the announce table and checks on Bobby Ocean, then holds up a finger and calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - One point scored for Death Angel.

Greed - McPherson is loving every second of this.

Death Angel climbs up on the announce table, then reaches down and pulls Bobby Ocean up. Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean into power bomb position, then lifts him up and power bombs him off the table to the ringside floor. Death Angel jumps off the announce table and elbow drops Bobby Ocean. Death Angel stands up, lifting Bobby Ocean up, then he tosses him into the ring.

Cornell - Death Angel throwing him back into the ring as Angelica continues to scream out directions for him.

Greed - It’s probably like that when they have sex also.

Death Angel grabs a steel chair from the timekeepers tables and he walks over to the ring. Bobby Ocean gets up and baseball slide dropkicks the chair into the face of Death Angel, then gets back up to his feet. Bobby Ocean grabs the top rope, then pulls himself over with, diving at Death Angel who swings the chair and hits him out of mid air.

Cornell - Ocean went for a rope vault cross body but was hit like a baseball.

Greed - Homerun from Death Angel.

Death Angel grabs Bobby Ocean by the back of his head and he puts the steel chair around his neck and closes it. Death Angel drops Bobby Ocean down to the floor, then stomps on the chair, closing it around his neck.

Cornell - He may have crushed Ocean’s throat!

Greed - That’s pretty stupid, how is he supposed to say “I quit” with a crushed throat?

Death Angel drops down and locks Bobby Ocean in the STF Anaconda crossface, with the steel chair still around the neck of Bobby Ocean ringside.

Cornell - Darkness choke from Death Angel, this is a great way to get him to say those two words.

Greed - Angelica McPherson is grabbing a microphone.

Angelica McPherson
Bobby, it’s time you finally pay the ultimate price for costing me my job as General Manager. Death Angel has ruined your career over the past month, and after he defeats you three to zero tonight, you’ll be next on the unemployment line. All you have to do now, is say two little words, then don’t get back up.

Angelica McPherson holds the microphone in the face of Bobby Ocean as Death Angel pulls back on the hold.

Bobby Ocean

I… FUCK YOU WHORE!

Angelica McPherson slaps Bobby Ocean to the face, then hits him with the corner of the microphone right to the cut on his forehead.

Angelica McPherson
Say it you lame dick little fuck!

Death Angel cranks back on the hold some more and Bobyb Ocean shakes his head, then with his free hand he flips Angelica McPherson off.

Cornell - Bobby Ocean has some balls!

Greed - All balls, no brains!

Angelica McPherson walks away, then reaches over the guardrail, grabbing a woman and pulling her over.

Cornell - I think that’s Bobby’s mom!

Greed - We watched Death Angel beat the hell out of the entire family last week, now Angelica has his mom!

Angelica McPherson
Say it, or I’m going to beat the hell out of here, while my Angel forces you to watch!

Bobby Ocean closes his eyes, then screams.

Bobby Ocean

I QUIT!

The referee raises two fingers and calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Two out of three so far, he’s looking for a sweep!

Greed - Now he has to keep Bobby down for a ten count and this one is all over.

Death Angel releases the hold and stands up. He walks over to the ring and pulls out a table then sets it up. Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet and is low blowed. Bobby Oceanu uppercuts Death Angel to the balls several times, then stands up and DDT’s him onto the steel chair as Angelica McPherson watches on shocked.

Cornell - Holy shit, Ocean has come alive!

Greed - No DQ in this match, and look, I think that DDT might have busted Death Angel open.

Bobby Ocean stands up and leans over on the ring apron, using it to stay up. Bobby Ocean starts to stop the back of the head of Death Angel, pushing his face into the steel chair. The referee checks on Death Angel and raises a finger, then calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Ocean scores!

Greed - How quickly a match can change in the NLWF.

Bobby Ocean rushes over and grabs Angelica McPherson by her hair. Bobby Ocean lifts Angelica McPherson up to his shoulders, then climbs up to the apron. Bobby Ocean walks over towards the ring post, then climbs up the turnbuckles to the top rope with Angelica McPherson.

Cornell - He’s going to Death Valley Driver her straight to hell!

Greed - Get up Death!

Death Angel starts to get up and he looks at Bobby Ocean and begins to plead. Death Angel grabs the microphone as blood flows from his eyebrow.

Death Angel
I QUIT! I QUIT!

The referee holds up two fingers, then calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Death Angel doesn’t want Bobby to harm his girl, so he quits!

Greed - It’s all tied now.

Bobby Ocean flips Death Angel off, then he jumps from the top turnbuckle with Angelica McPherson, flipping her over. Death Angel punches Bobby Ocean with an uppercut, hitting him out of mid air, but Angelica McPherson crashes through the table.

Cornell - Death Valley driver through the table from Bobby Ocean on McPherson!

Greed - But Death Angel hit him with that knock out punch, Bobby Ocean is finished!

Death Angel carefully lifts Angelica McPherson up and holds her in his arms. Death Angel carries Angelica McPherson away, walking around the ring, then up the ramp with her. The referee starts to count out Bobby Ocean who’s laid out in a X ringside.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6..”

Cornell - Ocean hasn’t moved , even slightly, since getting hit with that uppercut.

Greed - Once Death Angel hits you it’s good night.

“7” “8” “9” “10!”

The referee holds up three fingers, then calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, three to two, Death Angel!

Cornell - Death Angel wins a close and entertaining match, but barely.

Greed - When it comes to matches, this has been one of the best shows I’ve ever witnessed, what an amazing event this is turning out to be.

Bobby Ocean lifts an arm and tries to sit up, but then falls back down.

Cornell - Bobby Ocean put in a good effort, busting Death Angel open and making him say “I Quit” but he just can’t beat him.

Greed - Nope, Death Angel has been one of the most dominant guys in NLWF recently, but he’s at mid card, and not main event.

Bobby Ocean manages to sit up, then he gets to his feet and picks up the microphone.

Cornell - Bobby has something to say.

Greed - He’s delirious.

Bobby Ocean

DEATH ANGEL! I’m sick and tired of fighting you, I’m sick and tired of looking at that dirty skank you bring everywhere! We need to end this!

Bobby Ocean falls down and sits on the ring steps that were thrown at his head.

Bobby Ocean

Next show, you and I need to fight one last time, inside of a steel cage! My career for your briefcase!

Bobby Ocean points towards the timekeepers table where Death Angel’s briefcase sits. Bobby Ocean stands up and staggers over to it, then picks it up and stares at it. Bobby Ocean climbs the guardrail and leaves with the championship case through the crowd.

Cornell - Bobby Ocean has stolen the Championship case from Death Angel!

Greed - Now he can fight Death Angel one last time, and probably have his career ended.

The shot cuts backstage to the Legend Slayer Tournament trophy. Security guards escort the trophy through the hall, then up the steps leading to the stage. They bring the trophy onto the stage and set in the center, then walk away.

Cornell - Up next is the finals of the Legend Slayer Tournament, we’ll see Ryan Apollos versus Áksel Lokison for that trophy, $100,000, and a shot at the Rated R Championship.

Greed - After what was an exciting first round, the finals should be amazing.

Ryan Apollos and Áksel Lokison wait for the finals to begin in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - The following is the finals of the Legend Slayer Tournament, and features Ryan Apollos versus Áksel Lokison!

Cornell - This is the last match before or featured matches of the night, and it’s sure to be one that gets the crowd fired up.

Greed - This crowd is already fired up and ready for action!

The Legend Slayer Tournament Finals

Áksel Lokison w/Koora Uluru -vs- Ryan Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding]

Áksel Lokison runs across the ring quickly hitting Ryan Apollos with a superman punch. Ryan Apollos staggers back into his corner and Áksel Lokison unloads with wild heavy haymaker punches. Ryan Apollos covers up, then shoves Áksel Lokison away from him creating distance.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison is a Wildman, not afraid of anyone.

Greed - That can be a good or bad thing, depending on who he is fighting. Ryan Apollos is more of a psychological fighter who likes to scout his opponents during the match, then unload his offense.

Áksel Lokison rushes in on Ryan Apollos and connects a straight right hand to his face, then a head butt that sends him back into the corner. Áksel Lokison jumps up to the middle turnbuckle, then jumps off and dropkicks Ryan Apollos to the face knocking him down in the corner.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison still looks fresh from his fight earlier tonight.

Greed - Yeah, which is really bad for Apollos since he was in a war with TJ Tilli.

Áksel Lokison begins stomping Ryan Apollos to the face down in the corner, then he chokes him with his foot. The referee pulls Áksel Lokison and warns him but while the referee is distracted Koora Uluru chokes Ryan Apollos over the bottom rope.

Cornell - Indigenous Killers are as impressive of a team as we’ve seen in awhile, I have a lot of faith in the NLWF’s future after watching this amazing event.

Greed - Same, I would really like to see these new guys get a shot at the top talent in the company following the World War Tour after tonight’s event.

Áksel Lokison backs up to the corner, then runs across the ring and delivers a kick to the side of Ryan Apollos head down in the corner. Áksel Lokison pulls Ryan Apollos out of the corner and pins him.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out and Áksel Lokison head butts him to the stomach.

Cornell - That’s an interesting technique, anytime Apollos tries something, even a kick out, Áksel Lokison head butts him.

Greed - Áksel Lokison is all about hurting his opponent, both members of Indigenous Killers are like that.

Áksel Lokison lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and is spinebustered. Áksel Lokison head butts Ryan Apollos as he slams him down.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos with a spine buster on Áksel Lokison, who head butts him in mid move.

Greed - But he was still hit the spine buster.

Ryan Apollos holds his head which starts to trickle blood down onto Áksel Lokison. Ryan Apollos grabs the legs of Áksel Lokison and starts to set up the texas cloverleaf. Ryan Apollos tries to turn Áksel Lokison, but is black misted to the face. Áksel Lokison upkicks Ryan Apollos to the face and drops him down to the mat.

Cornell - Both men are down now after Áksel Lokison fights off his back to retake the advantage from Apollos.

Greed - The head butt busted Apollos open, then as he tried to stand up following the spine buster he was black misted to the face, and after that Áksel Lokison connected a kick right under his jaw, finishing him off.

Áksel Lokison sits up and crawls over to Ryan Apollos, then pins him.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out and Áksel Lokison head butts him to the stomach, then lifts him to his feet and European uppercuts him back down, then pins him again.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison is all over Ryan Apollos, trying his best to finish him off.

Greed - So far he’s making it look easy, Áksel Lokison is going to win this tournament in convincing fashion!

Áksel Lokison stands up and walks over to the corner. Áksel Lokison climbs to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a diving head butt and connects driving his head, into the head of Ryan Apollos. Áksel Lokison quickly pins Ryan Apollos.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos kicks out and Áksel Lokison head butts him several times to the cut on his head.

Cornell - Do you think Apollos burnt out after his match against TJ Tilli?

Greed - It’s possible, that was one hell of a match and it went over twenty minutes easy.

Áksel Lokison lifts Ryan Apollos up by his arm and he chops him across the chest knocking him back down. Áksel Lokison lifts Ryan Apollos up again, then chops him back down. Still holding his arm, Áksel Lokison begins kicking Ryan Apollos to his unguarded ribs forcing him to roll over to his stomach. Áksel Lokison grabs Ryan Apollos by his hair and pulls him up. Áksel Lokison puts his foot on the back of Ryan Apollos head, then he stomps down sending him face first into the mat.

Cornell - Vicious stomp to the back of Apollos head, pushing him down to the mat.

Greed - Áksel Lokison is ripping him apart.

Áksel Lokison chokes Ryan Apollos down on the mat and the referee quickly pulls him off. With the referee distracted, Koora Uluru climbs to the top rope, then dives into the ring and headbutts Ryan Apollos. Koora Uluru rolls out of the ring and the referee doesn’t see him.

Cornell - Perfect cheating by Indigenous Killers, because it’s only cheating if you’re caught.

Greed - Wait a second, Jason Hawk is on his way down to the ring!

Jason Hawk walks down the ramp and attacks Koora Uluru. Jason Hawk lifts Koora Uluru up and throws him over the guardrail into the crowd. Áksel Lokison walks over to the ropes and looks at Jason Hawk who smiles at him then begins to chant, getting the crowd involved.

Áksel Lokison dives over the ropes and takes Jason Hawk down with a cross body.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison didn’t like that Hawk attacked his partner so he attacks him.

Greed - Jason Hawk has WAY bigger things to focus on, than Ryan Apollos! He’s main eventing the show tonight against the greatest World Champion who ever lived!

Áksel Lokison stands up, then climbs up to the apron. Ryan Apollos charges at Áksel Lokison and hits him with a shoulder block that sends him flying off the apron, clearing the guardrail and landing in the crowd.

Cornell - Crosscheck. Crosscheck! CROSSCHECK!

Greed - This distraction from Jason Hawk may cost Áksel Lokison the tournament! Jason Hawk should be fined, or suspended for getting involved!

Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru stand up in the crowd then run through the audience towards the guardrail and jump up. Both men leap off the guardrail and connect a double head butt into the head of Jason Hawk ringside.

“This is Awesome!” “This is Awesome!” “This is Awesome!” “This is Awesome!”

Cornell - Death from above on Jason Hawk from Indigenous Killers!

Greed - This is getting chaotic!

Ryan Apollos looks at the outside of the ring and he scratches his head. Ryan Apollos looks towards the corner then back outside, then towards the corner again.

“RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!”

Ryan Apollos runs to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru stand up looking down at Jason Hawk. They look up and Ryan Apollos jumps off the top rope to the outside with both arms extended. Ryan Apollos clotheslines Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru, then rolls up to his feet.

Cornell - APOLLOS FLIES!

Greed - I don’t remember Ryan Apollos ever flying off the top rope before, especially to the outside of the ring!

Ryan Apollos walks over and grabs Áksel Lokison, then rolls him into the ring. Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and pins Áksel Lokison.

-1-2-

Áksel Lokison kicks out.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos needs to keep on the attack.

Greed - He’s been in two hard matches here tonight, I think his tank is empty.

Ryan Apollos crawls to the corner and uses the turnbuckles to stand up. Áksel Lokison stands up in the middle of the ring, then runs at Ryan Apollos and dives for a splash. Ryan Apollos drops down and Áksel Lokison hit’s the top of the ring post with his forehead.

Cornell - Headbutt to the ring post!

Greed - Áksel Lokison is slowly starting to fall apart in this match, and each mistake gives Ryan Apollos more opportunities to finish.

Ryan Apollos stands up and climbs to the middle turnbuckle. Áksel Lokison lays across the top rope and Ryan Apollos sets him up for a body slam. Ryan Apollos falls backwards, throwing Áksel Lokison over his head to the center of the ring.

Cornell - Super fall away slam from Ryan Apollos and Áksel Lokison is hurt.

Greed - If Apollos can pin him he might win the tournament!

Ryan Apollos rolls to his stomach and crawls towards Áksel Lokison, then drops an arm across his chest.

-1-2-3

Áksel Lokison puts his foot on the bottom rope breaking the pin.

Cornell - Again not enough to win.

Greed - LEGEND SLAYER TOURNAMENT FTW!

Ryan Apollos stands up, holding the legs of Áksel Lokison, then pulls him towards the center of the ring. Ryan Apollos turns Áksel Lokison and locks in the texas cloverleaf.

Cornell - No Leaf Clover is locked on!

Greed - Áksel Lokison will never fucking tap out, but this move will break him in half.

Áksel Lokison reaches for the ropes as Ryan Apollos pulls back. Áksel Lokison crawls towards the ropes and reaches out but is still too far away. Ryan Apollos screams as he pulls back on the hold applying as much pressure as he can.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison has got to be fading, this one could be over.

Greed - No way, he’ll die before he taps out!

Áksel Lokison keeps crawling and he reaches out for the ropes getting close with his fingertips. Ryan Apollos releases his legs then spins around and locks Áksel Lokison in a cobra clutch, lifting him up to his feet and whipping him back and forth.

Cornell - BLACK OUT! Only Brenton Cyrus has ever escaped this move!

Greed - Fuck.

Áksel Lokison is swung back and forth in the cobra clutch, until Ryan Apollos gets tired and stops. Ryan Apollos keeps the cobra clutch applied and Áksel Lokison tries to walk towards the ropes. Ryan Apollos jumps up on his back wraps his legs around him.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos is determined to choke Áksel Lokison out!

Greed - But he’s still on his feet and he’s still walking towards the ropes!

Áksel Lokison walks towards the ropes with Ryan Apollos on his back with the cobra clutch applied. Áksel Lokison reaches out for the ropes and Ryan Apollos falls off his back, then dives forward with the forward Russian legsweep.

Cornell - Deadshot!

Greed - From the No Leaf Clover, to the Blackout, to the Deadshot, that’s an unbeatable combo!

Ryan Apollos rolls Áksel Lokison and pins him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos rolls off of Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru lands on him with a head butt.

Cornell - Koora Uluru tried to break up the pin but Apollos moved!

Greed - Oops.

Koora Uluru stands up and Ryan Apollos hits him with a forward Russian legsweep on top of Áksel Lokison.

Cornell - Deadshot and he head butts his partner again!

Greed - oops.

Ryan Apollos rolls Koora Uluru away off his partner, then he pins Áksel Lokison.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your Legend Slayer Tournament Winner, Ryan Apollos!

Cornell - Ryan Apollos wins his own tournament, and proves his point?

Greed - Well he said he wanted to prove he was a main event guy in NLWF, I think all of the guys in this tournament proved they were main event guys, if they set their minds to it.

Cornell - I think you’re right John, I also think that was the corniest thing ever said on commentary.

Greed - Yeah, and the best part is I was fucking around, I doubt any of the assholes who were in that tournament will be able to perform like they did tonight.

Jason Hawk runs down the ramp with the Legend Slayer trophy and he climbs into the ring. Jason Hawk lifts Ryan Apollos arm and hands him his trophy.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos keeps his money, he keeps his trophy, but I think most importantly he earns himself a shot at the Rated R Championship.

Greed - I agree. He needs to take these wins and use the momentum to become the Rated R Champion.

Ryan Apollos takes his trophy and he leaves, leaving Jason Hawk in the middle of the ring shrugging. Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru attack Jason Hawk from behind and begin to stomp him as Ryan Apollos walks up the ramp. Ryan Apollos looks up at the big screen, then turns around and looks towards the ring.

Cornell - Is he going to go back and help out his brother?

Greed - Nope and now Jason Hawk is going to get his ass kicked for sticking his nose, where it didn’t belong!

Ryan Apollos drops his trophy and runs down to the ring. Jason Hawk slides a taser across the ring as Ryan Apollos slides in and he grabs It, then stands up. Ryan Apollos tases Áksel Lokison, then Koora Uluru. Ryan Apollos helps Jason Hawk up, then both men run and clothesline the Indigenous Killers over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 7th 2010, 7:25 pm

Ryan Apollos leaves the ring and Jason Hawk follows him. Ryan Apollos pushes Jason Hawk away from him, then he picks up his trophy and continues to walk up the ramp. Jason Hawk follows him backstage and the shot cuts to the back.

Ryan Apollos
LEAVE ME ALONE!

Jason Hawk
Why?

Ryan Apollos
You’re annoying!

Jason Hawk
Duh! But we’re brothers and you came to help me out!

Ryan Apollos
No, I… I forgot something in the ring, went back to get it, and decided I hadn’t kicked enough ass tonight!

Jason Hawk
Neutral

Ryan Apollos
SHUT UP AND GET AWAY FROM ME!

Ryan Apollos hurries away.

Jason Hawk
Fine but you can’t hide from the truth Ryan Hawk!

Jason Hawk laughs and turns around to see Jazmine Ortiz.

Jazmine Ortiz
Jason, a word?

Jason Hawk
Who are you? Where is Shane?

Jazmine Ortiz
He was taken to the doctor for stitches.

Jason Hawk
Stitches? For what?

Jazmine Ortiz
I was hoping to interview you, not the other way around.

Jason Hawk
Fine, go ahead.

Jazmine Ortiz
Tonight, you main event this show again the greatest World Champion of all time, Brenton Cyrus. He’s never been beat for the World Title and in his first title reign he defended it fifteen times before…

Jason Hawk
I know his history, please get on with the question.

Jazmine Ortiz
What do you feel your chances are, headed into this match?

Jason Hawk starts to laugh.

Jason Hawk
I think I’ll win. That’s the worst question I’ve ever heard! Who goes into a match expecting to lose? That would mean you’ve already lost. But not me, I’ve beaten Brenton Cyrus before, and tonight I plan on doing it again! I promise it’s going to take a hell of a lot for Brenton Cyrus to beat me. I’m going to make sure this is the hardest match of his career, and I’m going to beat him. He’s going to have to kill me to beat me tonight.

Jason Hawk smiles then walks away as the shot cuts back to the announcers.

Cornell - As you can see, the End Game has been lowered, and now we just await the unfortunate souls who will inhabit it.

Greed - At OWN these two men fought in one of the best technical matches in history, that ended in disqualification when Matt Gray used his belt.

Cornell - Now they will fight inside The End Game, Nick Ridicule’s match in Nick Ridicule’s hometown!

Greed - Matt Gray is fucked!

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest. Nick Ridicule looks at the End Game and smiles, then walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing 205 Pounds. He is the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

Cornell - Where is his wife? Nick and Ashley got married last Thursday, but Mrs. Ridicule is MIA.

Greed - You know Nick doesn’t like her to accompany him to End Game matches.

The music starts and three spotlights focus on the entrance. The rest of the lights in the
arena slowly fade away.

They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Matt Gray steps out through the curtain into the focus of the spotlight. He has a cocky, a
arrogand look on his face and an emotionless smile on his lips. Silver pyro goes off on his
left and right as he slowly makes his way down the ramp and up to the ring. Several
spotlights lighten up his way.

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

Matt walks up the stairs onto the apron. He looks to the crowd with a smug smile now and
stares straight at a guy in the front row. Enjoying the heated reaction from the crowd he spit
his chewing gum into the crowd and gets slowly into the ring. Light comes back.

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Matt climbs one corner and plays with the crowed as he really seem to enjoy the insults and
the hate he gets from them. As his music comes to an end he jumps back down in the ring
and head to the middle of the ring waiting for his opponent and the match to start.

“FUCK YOU MATT GRAY!” “FUCK YOU MATT GRAY!” “FUCK YOU MATT GRAY!”

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from London, England, UK, Standing 6’3” and weighing 225 pounds. Matt Gray!

Cornell - Will the torch be passed here tonight, or will Nick Ridicule once again make The End Game his bitch?

Greed - That’s the best thing about the torch, it’s never passed, it’s taken!

The End Game

Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 ChampionshipMatch
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Nick Ridicule
-vs- Matt Gray

[Ding Ding Ding]

The flames go off around the ring apron.

Cornell - Surrounded by the Cell and now surrounded by flames, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the End Game.

Greed - This match is always a bloody and violent war, no matter who is inside.

Matt Gray and Nick Ridicule meet in the center of the ring and have a stare down face to face. Matt Gray takes a step back and holds out his hand. Nick Ridicule looks at Matt Gray, then flips him off.

Cornell - No hand shake to start this match off.

Greed - Matt Gray lost any of the respect Nick Ridicule had for him at OWN and last week when he gave up the North American Title in Hawk’s Nest.

Nick Ridicule runs in throwing strikes but Matt Gray is able to step out of the way. Nick Ridicule turns around and throws a head kick which is avoided by Matt Gray, then a spinning back kick. Matt Gray ducks under the kick and hits Nick Ridicule with a European uppercut, knocking him down.

Cornell - Nick is attacking overly aggressive and Matt Gray is able to avoid, then counter him.

Greed - Just because Nick has gotten wins over Matt Gray, doesn’t mean he’s beaten him. This should be a great match.

Matt Gray moves in towards Nick Ridicule on the mat, but he kicks him to the stomach, then kips up to his feet. Nick Ridicule throws a spinning back fist at Matt Gray but he ducks underneath it and wraps his arms around him. Matt Gray lifts Nick Ridicule up and slams him down with a German Suplex. Matt Gray keeps his hands locked and stands up with Nick Ridicule, then delivers another German Suplex. Matt Gray lifts Nick Ridicule up again and this time is hit with a back elbow to the face. Nick Ridicule breaks the grip of Matt Gray, then runs to the ropes, sending the flames towards the cell wall, he rebounds and throws a Nick Kick. Matt Gray ducks down, then stands up and grabs Nick Ridicule by the back of the head, and tosses him over the top rope, flying over the flames and landing ringside.

Cornell - Matt Gray has Nick Ridicule timed perfectly!

Greed - Now is Nick’s timing off or is Matt Gray that damn good? I say both!

“THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!”

Matt Gray stands up with a smile on his face, then he drops down to the mat. Nick Ridicule stands up using the cell wall to pull himself up. Nick Ridicule punches the cell wall, then turns around and dives through the flames, into the ring. Matt Gray is ready for him and he locks Nick Ridicule in a triangle choke.

Cornell - Nick is pissed, and it’s messing him up.

Greed - He underestimated Matt Gray just because of the outcomes of previous matches, huge mistake! Matt Gray gets better and better each week!

Matt Gray pulls on the head of Nick Ridicule as he keeps the triangle choke locked on. Nick Ridicule gets to his knees, then manages to get to his feet, still locked in the triangle. Nick Ridicule lifts Matt Gray off the mat and up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and power bombs Matt Gray over the top rope. Both men flip over the ropes and flames, then land ringside.

Cornell - What an escape!

Greed - Both men are down at ringside, whoever stands up first will have the advantage.

Nick Ridicule pushes up, then gets to his feet.

Cornell - Holy shit he’s pissed.

Greed - He’s shaking.

Nick Ridicule looks behind him, over his shoulder at Matt Gray who lays on his back looking at him with a smile on his face. Nick Ridicule turns around and walks towards Matt Gray, who rolls underneath the ring. Nick Ridicule puts his hands on his head, then punches the cell wall several times before running around the ring. Nick Ridicule moves the ring steps over then backs up to the cell wall and puts his hands together in prayer form.

Cornell - Matt Gray is getting inside his head, he’s got him thrown off bad.

Greed - What the fuck is Nick doing praying at a time like this?

Matt Gray crawls out from underneath the ring and Nick Ridicule runs and Nick Kicks the ring steps, sending them sliding into the face.

“Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule kicks the ring steps into the face of Matt Gray.

Greed - That guy is a master at using those fucking steps.

Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and lifts them up above his head, then brings them crashing down into the shoulder of Matt Gray. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps up and throws them into the ring, then stomps Matt Gray to the back of his head. Nick Ridicule lifts Matt Gray to his feet, then runs with him and throws him into the cell wall.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule isn’t letting him go, knowing how quick Matt Gray can counter.

Greed - Matt was avoiding everything Nick had, but now he can’t get away.

Nick Ridicule runs with Matt Gray and throws him face first into the cell wall, then spins him around and throws him into the ring post shoulder first. Nick Ridicule backs up as Matt Gray leans against the ring post. Nick Ridicule runs and Nick Kicks Matt Gray to the shoulder, then grabs his arm and whips it around the pipe.

Cornell - at OWN Matt Gray did damage to the shoulder of Nick Ridicule, now Nick is returning the favor.

Greed - Using that ring post as a weapon.

Nick Ridicule rolls Matt Gray into the ring over the flames, then reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. Nick Ridicule throws the table into the ring, then dives in. Nick Ridicule grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Nick Ridicule turns around and Matt Gray throws the ring steps at him, hitting him to the face, and knocking him on the table.

Cornell - Matt Gray uses the steps against the ring step master!

Greed - He’s busted Nick wide open, he’s bleeding bad!

Matt Gray slides the ring steps to the corner, then climbs to the top turnbuckle. Matt Gray turns around, then moonsaults off and crashes down onto Nick Ridicule, putting him through the table. The crowd boos wildly.

Cornell - Matt Gray puts Nick Ridicule through the table.

Greed - The table he sets up that death trap with.

Matt Gray pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Every fan in this arena was just on the verge of rioting.

Greed - or shitting themselves!

Matt Gray rolls Nick Ridicule onto his stomach, then slides the broken table out of the ring. Matt Gray grabs the arms of Nick Ridicule and flips over with the bridging grounded double chickenwing.

Cornell - The Killer Instinct is locked in, are we going to have a new NLWF Champion tonight?

Greed - Nick Ridicule will never tap out, especially here at home, inside The End Game.

Matt Gray releases the hold and grabs his shoulder.

Cornell - The damage Nick did to that shoulder is showing, Matt Gray had to break his own move.

Greed - That could cost him the belt.

Matt Gray stands up and Nick Ridicule pushes up to his knees. Matt Gray runs and boots Nick Ridicule to the face, then dives through the ropes, landing ringside. Matt Gray grabs a table and tosses it into the ring, then reaches underneath and pulls out a steel chair with a smile on his face.

Cornell - This all started because of a steel chair shot, when Matt Gray hit Nick Ridicule.

Greed - I have a feeling it’s going to end that way also, Nick is leaving blood puddles everywhere he goes.

Matt Gray dives through the flames into the ring and Nick Ridicule dives on his and goes for the Anaconda Crossface. Matt Gray struggles, preventing him from locking it on. Nick Ridicule drives his elbow into the shoulder of Matt Gray, who rolls forward and gets to his feet. Nick Ridicule quickly rolls to the side and stands up, only to be hit with the steel chair.

Cornell - What a chair shot from Matt Gray!

Greed - A chair shot so good and so loud it silenced an entire arena!

Matt Gray pins Nick Ridicule hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Every fan here was holding their breath, and as Nick Ridicule kicked out, they let out a sigh of relief.

Greed - I CAN FEEL IT!!! I CAN SMELL IT! I CAN TASTE IT!!! WE’RE ABOUT TO SEE A NEW NLWF CHAMPION BROTHER!

Matt Gray stands up and grabs the table, then sets it up in the middle of the ring. Matt Gray grabs the ring steps, then puts them on top of the table.

Cornell - He set up Nick’s death trap!

Matt Gray walks over to Nick Ridicule and lifts him up into power bomb position.

Greed - He’s going to steel his move!

Matt Gray lifts Nick Ridicule up for the crucifix power bomb, then runs with him out of the corner. Nick Ridicule falls out the back and lifts Matt Gray up for a crucifix power bomb, then turns around to face the table with the stairs on top.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule reverses and lifts Matt Gray up the easy way into position.

Greed - NO! NO! I SMELT IT! I FELT IT!

Nick Ridicule runs forward and Matt Gray slips out the back, then lifts Nick Ridicule up for the crucifix power bomb. Matt Gray turns around quickly and throws Nick Ridicule sending him crashing onto the steps and through the table.

Cornell - The fans here didn’t know what to do, cheer, boo, cheer!

Greed - NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

Matt Gray drops down to his knees, then covers Nick Ridicule hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Oh fuck, under the table Pal.

Greed - Why?

Fans begin to jump the guardrail and rush the cell. Security runs down the ramp and surrounds the cell, stopping fans and escorting people away in handcuffs, while the fans who don’t attack boo.

“THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!”

Cornell - Is it safe to come out yet?

Greed - I don’t know, I’m under here with you.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW No Limit…

Samantha Praxton is hit by a flying steel chair, that knocks her out.

Cornell - Check to see if things have calmed down.

Greed - You check.

Security escorts all of the fans who attacked away but one who managed to climb on top of the cell. They climb up and get him, then take him down.

Cornell - I think it’s safe.

Greed - Check then.

The cell raises and the flames around the ring shut off.

Cornell - We’re good, you can come out now coward.

Greed - You were the one who said get under the table.

The referee grabs the NLWF Championship and enters the ring with it. Nick Ridicule grabs the belt from him, then looks at Matt Gray standing in the opposite corner. Nick Ridicule walks over to Matt Gray slowly, blood pouring from his face. Nick Ridicule lifts the belt and puts it on the shoulder of Matt Gray, then holds out his hand. Matt Gray shakes hands with Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - No one in NLWF is as classy as Nick Fucking Ridicule.

Greed - MATT GRAY HAS DONE IT! He is the first non American NLWF Champion in history!

Cornell - Is that true?

Greed - Probably not, but who cares BROTHER!

Nick Ridicule raises the arm of Matt Gray, then he leaves ring.

Cornell - Matt Gray is the new No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, ending another great reign of Nick Ridicule’s.

Greed - Matt Gray represents this company, he is the champion of the NLWF and I believe he’ll be a champion we can all be proud of. Let The Gray Wolf Era begin!

The shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule who is rushing through the hall, blood dripping from his forehead. Shane Bradley steps out of a room as Nick Ridicule passes by.

Shane Bradley
Nick, Can I have a word with you?

Shane Bradley smiles and approaches Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
Seriously? You want to interview me? Now?

Shane Bradley
Especially now.

Nick Ridicule
Fuck me then right? Go ahead.

Shane Bradley
Can you tell us how you felt about your performance here tonight?

Nick Ridicule
Clearly it sucked, I lost. I can start making excuses, how I was prepared for Corey Casey tonight, how my wife got stuck in Cuba and couldn't make it to the show, but in the end it’s my fault I lost. Matt Gray is an amazing talent and he beat me.

Shane Bradley
Really? In your hometown you just suffered one of the biggest losses of your career, which cost a good portion of the crowd to be arrested, in a match you’ve never lost before, for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship, and you blame yourself?

Nick Ridicule
Are you trying to get people to kick your ass?

Shane Bradley
I’m just saying, watch the rest of the show and have a fantastic night.

Nick Ridicule turns around and walks away.

Shane Bradley
Loser.

Nick Ridicule stomps and turns around, then walks up and grabs Shane Bradley by his shirt and pushes him against the wall.

Shane Bradley
Better luck next time.

Shane Bradley smiles wide and Nick Ridicule lets him go and quickly walks away. The shot cuts to the stage, where a chamber is set up. Next to the cage is a cement truck, with a hose that runs into the bottom of the chamber. The truck turns on and begins to stir the cement.

Cornell - The following match, is a Live or Die Match. Mean if Chuck Matthews tries to win this match, whoever they put into the chamber will be buried in cement.

Greed - They’ve got all the security guarding the chamber, about forty guys making sure Chuck doesn’t try to rescue her. I’m also told that if he does go for her, the chamber will fill up.

The lights in the arena go out and a video begins rolling on the big screen. It shows a man sitting in a padded room rocking back and forth. The man is strapped into a straitjacket and you can hear him laughing to himself. He suddenly lifts his head and you can see Corey Casey's face as he flashes the camera a wicked smile. Suddenly, the opening of "69 Tea" blasts out of the house PA system and blue fireworks erupt from either side of the stage

Lonely in this white room, there are pads everywhere
Chafing straitjacket, I won’t die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don’t care if I’m lost
Don’t tell me that you’re all better
I don’t care if you are Don’t tell me that you’re trendsetters
I don’t care if you are

The camera shows Corey Casey standing on top of the stage, his arms out to either side. As the verse continues Corey turns around, a smirk on his face, as he looks out at the crowd who greet him with boo's.

Lowly with my head bowed, there are rats everywhere
feed me bread and water
I won't die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don't care if i'm lost

Corey confidently walks down the entrance ramp as fans continue to rain boo's down on him. He walks up the ring steps and steps in between the middle and top rope.

Don't tell me that you're all better
I don't care if you are
Don't tell me that you're trendsetters
I don't care if you are

Say you will take my pills
Say you will faking ill

Corey climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms out to either side. His smirk on confidence widens as he looks out over the crowd.

Don't tell me that you're all better
I don't care if you are
Say you will take my pills
Say you will faking ill
Say you will (say you will) take my pills (take my pills)
Say you will (say you will) faking ill...

Corey turns and jumps down from the turnbuckle.

Cornell - Corey has to be feeling confident in this title defense, considering if Chuck Matthews tries to win they kill a loved one.

Greed - It’s sick, but affective!

Cornell - Where the hell is that bitch Praxton to do the intros?

Greed - I don’t know, she’s probably bleeding. You should do the intros Tommy.

Tommy Cornell - The Following Match is the Live or Die Devastation Match! Introducing first, from South Boston, Massachusetts. Standing 6’4” and weighing 250 pounds. He is the reigning and defending Undisputed Universal Champion, COREY CASEY!!!

You're such an inspiration for the ways
That I will never ever choose to be.
Oh so many ways for me to show you
How your savior has abandoned you.

Judith by A Perfect Circle plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

Pray to your christ, to your God,
Never taste of the fruit,
Never stray, never break,
Never choke on a lie
Even though he's the one who did this to you
Never thought to question why.

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the cheering crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, erupting back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

It's not like you killed someone
It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side
Praise the one who left you broken down and paralyzed
He did it all for you.

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Tommy Cornell - AND THE CHALLENGER!!! FROM CHICAGO, ILLINOIS! STANDING 6’1” TALL JUST LIKE HIS DICK, DON’T BELIEVE ME, ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND, AND WEIGHING 230 POUNDS! IF THIS WASN’T A LIVE OR DIE MATCH HE WOULD KICK THE SHIT OUT OF COREY CASEY! HE IS THE LAST FULL MEASURE, THE SEX ICON, ORIGINAL SIN, AND THE MASTER OF HOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOOD IMPACT! THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING TWO TIME FREEDOM CHAMPION, THE FORMER TWO TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THE FORMER TWO TIME NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION, THE FORMER AND FIRST UNDISPUTED UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, THE ONLY MAJOR TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION IN NLWF HISTORY, THE…

Corey Casey slides out of the ring.

Corey Casey
Shut the fuck up! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Tommy Cornell - But I’m not done.

Corey Casey
I DON’T CARE!

Tommy Cornell sits back down at the announcers table and Corey Casey slides into the ring. Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage escorting a woman out by her arm. Security parts and Brenton Cyrus escorts her to the chamber, then inside. Brenton Cyrus sits her down and fastens the straps around her arms and legs. Brenton Cyrus leaves the chamber and shuts the door, then locks it. Brenton Cyrus closes his eyes, then pulls a microphone out of his pocket.

Brenton Cyrus
Jessica Matthews. Your sister Chuck. What a small world it is, am I right? How I could be dating your sister and not know it, is amusing to me, to say the least. Now you have to decide what is more important to you. Either winning a belt you’ll never get another shot at, or saving a sister who you already thought was dead.

Chuck Matthews motions for Tommy Cornell, who stands up and tosses him his microphone.

Chuck Matthews
How about I beat the hell out of your sidekick, take his belt, and show everyone that you’re bluffing! You’re in love with my sister, for whatever sick reason. I know you wouldn’t hurt her.

Brenton Cyrus
Listen, I don’t care what decision you make, I’ve got plans and backup plans and I’m prepared for whatever happens. None of this affects me in the least. I have my own problems to deal with, this is just me playing with my puppets. You will pay Matthews, these people already know what kind of a monster you are, because it’s your fault Nick Ridicule just lost.

The crowd begins to boo.

“YOU SCREWED NICK!” “YOU SCREWED NICK!” “YOU SCREWED NICK!”

Brenton Cyrus
See Chuck, they are starting to turn on you already, and soon it will be like this at every arena we go to. The time for talking is over, and now it’s time for the rat to find the cheese in the maze. Ring the bell.

DEVASTATION LIVE OR DIE MATCH
-Jessica Matthews-
NLWF Undisputed Universal Championship
Freedom Championship

Corey Casey
-vs- Chuck Matthews

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey laughs and steps forward with a confident smile on his face. Corey Casey gets into the face of Chuck Matthews then he holds his arms out to the side. Chuck Matthews boots Corey Casey to the face, then jumps on top of him on the mat and reigns down heavy punches.

Cornell - Corey thinks Chuck was bluffing when he said he was going to kick his ass.

Greed - Nope, especially since the chamber only fills when Chuck scores a point.

Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey up in and locks on a muay thai clinch. Chuck Matthews pulls Corey Casey down into a knee to his face, then he hits him with a couple of elbows before shooting him off to the ropes. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes and rebounds into an arm drag from Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD HIPTOSS! FUCK YOU COREY!

Greed - I don’t remember ever seeing Chuck Matthews start off a match this good.

The fans boo and Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Chuck Matthews locks Corey Casey in the muay thai clinch again and hits him with knee after knee, switching knees each time. Chuck Matthews pulls Corey Casey into a right knee, then he releases him and hooks his head, before driving him down into the mat with a DDT.

Cornell - Brenton is watching from the top of the stage with a smile on his face, even though Chuck is kicking Corey’s ass.

Greed - That’s because he wants to show Chuck that he’s not bluffing, once Chuck scores a point and realizes his sister is going to die, this match will change dramatically.

Chuck Matthews rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Chuck Matthews grabs another steel chair and gives one to Tommy Cornell, then motions for him to follow.

Greed - Where are you going?

Chuck Matthews and Tommy Cornell enter the ring and Corey Casey stands up. Chuck Matthews and Tommy Cornell hit Corey Casey with the steel chairs at the same time and drop him down to the mat. Tommy Cornell backs up to the corner and sets up for the spear. Chuck Matthews shakes his head at Tommy Cornell, then points at the announce table. Tommy Cornell reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles, then hands them to Chuck Matthews.

Greed - Tommy has won many of matches with those brass knuckles.

Tommy Cornell leaves the ring and sits back down at the announcers table. Chuck Matthews puts on the brass knuckles, then crouches down in the corner.

Cornell - He wants me to call the move, not do it

Corey Casey stands up and Chuck Matthews runs across the ring and spears him.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD FUCKING IMPACT…? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

Greed - Damn.

Chuck Matthews punches Corey Casey to the forehead using the brass knuckles. He continues to pound away until Corey Casey begins bleeding.

Cornell - CHUCK SCORES! Nothing new.

Greed - Ha ha ha sex icon joke, really funny! BURY THE BITCH!

Brenton Cyrus points at the cement truck and it begins running.

Cornell - Oh shit, he wasn’t bluffing!

Greed - YES! YES! COREY IS GOING TO FUCK HIM UP!

Cornell - Wait. The chamber isn’t filling.

Greed - WHAT!?!?!

Brenton Cyrus smiles and shrugs his shoulders.

Cornell - He was bluffing!

Greed - NO WAY! Someone tampered with the chamber, or the hose!

Chuck Matthews looks at the stage and he grins then he looks down at Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews stomps down on the hand of Corey Casey, then on the arm, then he kicks him to the face. Chuck Matthews jumps and drives a knee down into the face of Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey with an arrogant smile on his face as the crowd boo’s.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - This is no longer a live or die match, this is a Devastation match only.

Greed - This is the bullshit!

Chuck Matthews stands up and grabs the steel chair, then sits it down. Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then pulls him down into a knee before whipping him to the ropes. Chuck Matthews catches Corey Casey with a drop toehold as he rebounds, sending him face first into the steel chair.

Cornell - Chuck is fucking him up, this match is nothing like the others they’ve had.

Greed - Usually Chuck gets his ass kicked for half an hour, then wins.

Chuck Matthews sits down on the chair and puts his feet on Corey Casey’s back, and his hands behind his head.

Cornell - Chuck is sitting back and relaxing, usually Corey as a foot rest!

Greed - He’s starting to beat Corey the way Nick Ridicule did.

Chuck Matthews stands up and pulls Corey Casey to his feet. Chuck Matthews DDT’s Corey Casey onto the seat on the chair, then pins him.

-1-2-3-

Cornell - That’s another point! Now if he can put Corey Casey through a table, light him on fire, or knock him out, he’ll be able to go for the Freedom and Undisputed Universal titles, hanging above the ring.

Greed - I don’t like Devastation matches.

Cornell - NEITHER DOES COREY CASEY!

Greed - …

Brenton Cyrus points at the cement truck and goes off again, but the chamber doesn’t fill. Brenton Cyrus shrugs while inside the ring Chuck Matthews smiles and shakes his head. Chuck Matthews backs up to the corner and crouches down.

Cornell - Again, nothing happens, maybe Chuck emptied the cement truck before the show.

Greed - You would think that you fucking Chuck Matthews mark!

Corey Casey stands up and turns around. Chuck Matthews charges at him and dives for a spear, but Corey Casey dives for a spear at the same time. Both men collide into each other head to head and fall to the mat. The referee checks on Chuck Matthews to see if he’s bleeding or if it’s Corey Casey’s blood.

Cornell - The referee says Chuck is busted open!

Greed - Corey scores! He’s going to have a greater comeback than any of Chuck Matthews!

Corey Casey holds his head and tries to sit up but falls back down. Chuck Matthews lays in an X formation out cold. Brenton Cyrus claps his hands at the top of the stage then looks as the cement trucks starts to go off, this time filling part of the chamber.

Cornell - What the fuck!?

Greed - LIVE OR DIE LIVE OR DIE!

Brenton Cyrus climbs up the chamber and looks down at the hose where Steven Angel is standing.

Cornell - Steven Angel reposition the hose into the chamber!

Greed - YES! Corey Casey’s only friend has come through for him!

Brenton Cyrus looks down, then jumps off the chamber and takes Steven Angel down with a cross body block.

Cornell - Brenton leaps from the top of the chamber off the stage at Steven Angel!

Greed - What the hell is going on?

Brenton Cyrus stands up and grabs the hose, then pulls it out. He puts the hose in a different hole and backs up into Steven Angel who lifts him up with the Angel Slam. Steven Angel stands up and walks towards the hose, then rips it out and shoves it back into the chamber, which starts to fill again. The lights in the arena go out.

Cornell - HERE COMES DEATH ANGEL!

Greed - I really fucking hope not!

the lights turn on and Death Angel is standing next to the chamber. Death Angel punches the chamber door and breaks through it, then enters the chamber, stepping in the cement. Death Angel lifts the chair with Jessica Matthews on it, and he pulls her out of the chamber, onto the stage.

Cornell - Death Angel saves Jessica Matthews!

Greed - This is bullshit.

The security guards attack Death Angel who fights them off. Steven Angel climbs up to the top of the chamber, then runs and jumps off flipping off the chamber and taking down Death Angel along with the crowd of security guards.

Cornell - This is turning into the most hectic and hard to follow match I’ve ever seen!

Greed - Not that bad, You’ve got the match participants laid out in the ring, Brenton Cyrus laid out behind the cement truck following the Angel Slam, Jessica Matthews is safe, and Steven Angel took out his long lost brother Death, and a bunch of these shitty security guards.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and grabs the hose, then puts it into the other hole. Inside the ring Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey both start to get up, then stand up at the same time. Chuck Matthews dives at Corey Casey looking for the spear, but he kicks him to the stomach, then quickly DDT’s him onto the seated chair.

Greed - DARKNESS FALLS!

Corey Casey crawls over and pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Cornell - HA HA HA HA!!!

Greed - Fuck…

Corey Casey stands up using the chair to help him. Corey Casey grabs Chuck Matthews and pulls him to his feet, then lifts him up for a suplex. Chuck Matthews punches Corey Casey to the face with the brass knuckles and he crumbs down dropping Chuck Matthews onto his stomach.

Cornell - YES!

Greed - Damn it Tommy!

Chuck Matthews tells the referee to count him out, then he slides out of the ring.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Chuck Matthews reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. He looks at the table and shakes his head, then slides it back underneath the ring. Chuck Matthews pulls out a ladder and smiles.

“5” “6”

Chuck Matthews slides the ladder into the ring as Corey Casey starts to get up. Chuck Matthews reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a straitjacket and black bag. Chuck Matthews enters the ring and starts to put the straitjacket on Corey Casey who struggles. Chuck Matthews gets the straitjacket on him and he backs away to grab the black bag.

Cornell - Corey Casey is fucked!

Greed - GET OUT OF THAT STRAIGHTJACKET COREY!

Chuck Matthews empties the black bag full of thumbtacks onto the mat, then he tosses the bag over his shoulder. Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Corey Casey, then he turns him over for the inverted sharpshooter.

Cornell - Cryptic Cross pushing Corey Casey down onto the tacks!

Greed - GOD HELP HIM!

Brenton Cyrus walks around the truck and slowly makes his way to the entrance ramp. Brenton Cyrus rolls onto the ramp, then sits up and looks at the ring. Chuck Matthews breaks the hold, then lifts Corey Casey to his feet.

Cornell - God isn’t going to help Corey Casey.

Greed - Maybe he should pray…?

Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey up, setting him of for a tombstone piledriver. Chuck Matthews jumps up then drives Corey Casey down onto the tacks.

Cornell - Driven head first into the tacks was our Universal Champion!

Greed - And since that straightjacket has no back to it, Corey Casey’s back is going to be covered with tacks!

Chuck Matthews stands up, picking thumbtacks out of his knees. Chuck Matthews grabs the ladder, then sets it up over Corey Casey, putting the bottom rung of one side into his throat and the bottom rung of the other side over his legs. Chuck Matthews starts to climb the ladder towards the belts.

Cornell - Corey Casey is trapped completely! It would take Houdini to escape a straightjacket with a ladder on top of you.

Greed - The referee can count him down and Chuck will be able to take the belts! Unless GOD gets off his ass and helps him, sending Chuck Matthews flying through our announce table, then helps him up the ladder..

Cornell - Corey only scored one point.

Greed - FML.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9” “10!”

Chuck Matthews does the God pose, then grabs the Undisputed Universal and Freedom Championship.

Cornell - FUCK YEAH!

Greed - Bravo Mr. Matthews, Bravo.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell - Here is your winner, the first man to beat Live or Die, The New UNIVERSAL CHAMPION AND STILL FREEDOM CHAMPION! THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE ICON, CHUCK MATTHEWS!!

Brenton Cyrus
Not quite Tommy.

The lights in the arena go out

Cornell - DEATH ANGEL IS CASHING IN!

Greed - He doesn’t have his briefcase.

Cornell - BOBBY OCEAN IS CASHING IN!

Greed - He can’t do that.

Cornell - WHO THE FUCK TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS?!

The lights come back on and inside the ring Hazard is standing beside the ladder. He runs forward shoving the ladder, and it tips over sending Chuck Matthews flying off and landing on top of the announce table, which doesn’t break.

Cornell - Oh shit!

Greed - I love these tables, no more wrestlers breaking through onto our legs when we don’t move out of the way.

Hazard takes the straitjacket off of Corey Casey, then leaves the ring and grabs Chuck Matthews. Brenton Cyrus walks down the ramp, then enters the ring. Brenton Cyrus helps Corey Casey up and he shove shim into the corner as Hazard rolls Chuck Matthews into the ring.

Cornell - Who the hell is wearing the Hazard suit this time?

Greed - He’s going to pull the mask off.

Brenton Cyrus stops Hazard and shakes his head.

Brenton Cyrus
Not tonight, you can reveal yourself at later time. Chuck, you lose. This was a Live or Die match, and you decided to become the Universal Champion, instead of saving the one you love!

Cornell - What is he talking about? Chuck won and won.

Greed - Shhhhh.

Hazard throws the ladder out of the ring, then grabs the chair. Chuck Matthews starts to get up in the center of the ring. A video plays up on the monitor. The video shows Hazard putting Kimberly O’Day into a chamber and sitting her down in the chair, then strapping her down. The video cuts to static, then another video plays showing a chamber that’s full of cement.

Brenton Cyrus
Behind the fake chamber with your sister inside, is another chamber with your girlfriend inside. You were right, I was bluffing and would never harm your sister. However an O’Day bitch is a different story!

Corey Casey starts to laugh in his corner.

Brenton Cyrus
Get him Corey!

Corey Casey runs out of the corner towards Chuck Matthews, but is intercepted by a kick to the skull from Brenton Cyrus. Chuck Matthews looks at Corey Casey, then leaves the ring with his belts and runs up the ramp. Chuck Matthews runs over chamber, then grabs a curtain and pulls it down revealing the second chamber, full of cement.

Brenton Cyrus
Corey Casey, you’ve failed me for the last time. I have replaced you in Salvation, with the man behind the mask. Not only that, but you’ve made yourself a very powerful enemy when you attacked the new CEO of the NLWF.

Brenton Cyrus points at the stage and Shane Bradley steps out.

Brenton Cyrus
That’s right, as World Champion I can’t focus on people like Chuck and Corey, I need to focus on me. Therefore Shane Bradley is now the man in charge, and I can promise you, things are going to change. You may not worship me, but you will will respect me. Everyone will respect me, or I will beat respect into you.

Brenton Cyrus points his fingers at Corey Casey formed as a gun. He fires off a shot and smiles, then does his god pose.

Cornell - Shit has hit the fan in spectacular fashion!

Greed - Summer 2010 has just heated up!

Cornell - That was bad.

Greed - I know.

The ring crew clears out the ring and Brenton Cyrus backs up to his corner, awaiting Jason Hawk. Hazard drags Corey Casey out of the ring, then put the ramp.

Cornell -Brenton is ready to start the main event.

Greed - Brenton stabbed Corey in the back!

“Thank you Brenton!” “Thank you Brenton!” “Thank you Brenton!” “Thank you Brenton!”

Cornell - Only that man could bury a woman in cement and be thanked for it.

Greed - He beat up the two most hated people in the arena tonight, He beat up Chuck Matthew mentally and Corey Casey physically.

Jason Hawk
Lights out!

YAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!

The lights go out in the arena as the music continues. Then suddenly fireworks exlpode from the titantron in the shape of the faroese flag.

I secretly crave, crave that scent again
Still feel it pressing on me now
Now with the onset, my flesh is weakening
I steel my nerves for temptations at hand again

A spotlight shines onto the stage and Jason Hawk is standing on the stage with his arms spread to the side and a huge smile on his face. He lowers his arms and the lights slowly come back on.

And I hear this calling
Still you don't seem so far at all
And I hear this calling out

Jason Hawk makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He climbs a turnbuckle and spreads his arms to the side with the same cocky and big smile on his face.

No secret deception, for these would tear this down
I'll note the past, spare the pain (spare the pain)
Words match my deeds with brutal honesty
Never forget these choices were made by me

Jason Hawk moonsaults backwards as golden fireworks explode from the turnbuckle. Jason Hawk lands on his feet and spreads his arms to the side again as the fans cheer him on.

And I hear this calling
And I hear this calling
And I hear (and I hear) this calling out

Cornell -this is going to be a main event no one ever forgets, the best World Title contender NLWF has ever had, Jason Hawk versus the best World Heavyweight Champion we’ve ever had, Brenton Cyrus.

Greed - Both men have been very involved in this Pay per view event, but now it’s time for the reason they came, the main event of the last World War Tour event!

The referee holds up the World Heavyweight Titles, then drops them on the apron and calls for the bell.
Trial By Combat: May 31st 2010 MainEvent
Undisputed World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Brenton Cyrus -
vs- Jason Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus walks towards Jason Hawk with a smile on his face. Brenton Cyrus dives in towards Jason Hawk looking to tie up, but he avoids him. Brenton Cyrus follows Jason Hawk into the corner, then dives in again. Jason Hawk avoids Brenton Cyrus, this time wrapping around him and rolling him up with a school boy.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Jason Hawk using his speed to dodge Brenton, then he attacks.

Greed - Good strategy, Brenton likes to beat people up, so if you don’t let him get a hold of you, you’re safe.

Jason Hawk stands up quickly and dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to the face down on the mat. Brenton Cyrus rolls to his stomach, then pushes up and stands. Jason Hawk dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to his knee, then stands up. Jason Hawk steps up onto the knee of Brenton Cyrus then jumps off and hurricanrana’s him, sending him through the ropes and to the apron.

Cornell - Jason steps up on his knee as he kneeled down, then he whips off the hurricanrana!

Greed - He’s mixing up the attacks nicely, attacking high, then low, then high.

Jason Hawk runs to the ropes then runs at Brenton Cyrus on the apron and he dropkicks him off. Brenton Cyrus flies off the apron and lands on the announce table, which doesn’t break.

Cornell - Get out of the way John.

Greed - Why?

Jason Hawk springs up to the top rope and bounces off with a 450 splash to the outside of the ring. Jason Hawk lands on top of Brenton Cyrus on the announce table which doesn’t break.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Cornell - You’re lucky it didn’t break.

Greed - You ran away and left me here to have my legs broken!

Jason Hawk stands up on the announce table and he stomps down. Jason Hawk lifts Brenton Cyrus up into power bomb position. The announcers stand up and move as Jason Hawk lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a piledriver. Jason Hawk jumps and piledrivers Brenton Cyrus on the announce table which doesn’t break.

Cornell - Invincible announce table FTW!

Greed - It’s starting to upset Hawk.

Jason Hawk jumps off the announce table onto the guardrail, then moonsaults off onto Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Still can’t break the table!

Greed - Why isn’t the referee counting them out? I understand this is a World Title match and he should let them go at it, but this is ridiculous!

Jason Hawk lifts Brenton Cyrus up and hooks his arms. Jason Hawk spins around with Brenton Cyrus and drives him through the announce table.

Cornell - Wings of time!

Greed - Damn it, he broke it!

Jason Hawk
Beat that!

Jason Hawk stands up and slides into the ring.

Cornell - We watched the first time Jason beat Brenton, the match that wasn’t on TV, and it looked similar to this, why can Hawk do so well against Brenton?

Greed - It’s that high flying style, something about high flyers throw Brenton off.

Brenton Cyrus tries to get up, rolling off the broken announcers table. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and Jason Hawk flips over the rope with no hands and he takes him down, landing on his feet.

Cornell - Jason Hawk with a flipping senton over the ropes, and he lands on his feet!

Greed - Brenton is starting to look like Corey Casey did.

Jason Hawk lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet, then rolls him into the ring. Jason Hawk jumps to the apron, then climbs to the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk jumps off with the double shooting star press and he lands on top of Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Wind of changes is not enough for a win.

Greed - Has anyone ever kicked out of that?

Jason Hawk stands up, then backs up to the corner. He drops down slightly and motions for Brenton Cyrus to get up.

Cornell - He’s going to steal his punt kick!

Greed - Jason has been known to steal moves form opponents.

Brenton Cyrus rolls to his stomach then pushes up to his hands and knees. Jason Hawk runs out of the corner at him and fires off a punt kick. Brenton Cyrus narrowly avoids it and spins Jason Hawk around into a cutter.

Cornell - Epiphany!

Greed - That should slow the dirty bird down a bit.

Brenton Cyrus rolls over and crawls towards Jason Hawk, slamming his fists into the mat as he gets closer and covers him.

-1-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus slows the momentum of Jason Hawk, but doesn’t beat him.

Greed - Hawk said Brenton would have to kill him to beat him, God is willing to do that!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and jumps up above Jason Hawk, then drives his knee down. Jason Hawk moves out of the way and Brenton Cyrus drive his knee into the mat. Brenton Cyrus stands up holding his knee and Jason Hawk dropkicks him to it.

Cornell - That’s the same knee he hurt at War Games.

Greed - Hawk knows that, that’s why he’s attacking.

Jason Hawk runs to the ropes, then springboards off the middle rope and moonsaults at Brenton Cyrus who catches him. Brenton Cyrus sets Jason Hawk up for a tombstone piledriver, but he escapes behind him and connects a reverse DDT.

Cornell - Great reversals by both men, but it’s Hawk who comes out on top.

Greed - He’s about to go up top!

Jason Hawk climbs to the top turnbuckle and stands up. Brenton Cyrus quickly gets to his feet and he jumps up and dropkicks Jason Hawk to the face., sending him groin first into the turnbuckle.

Cornell - Picture perfect dropkick, and what amazing jumping ability shown by Brenton Cyrus, able to dropkick him to the face while he was standing on the top turnbuckle!

Greed - Amazing!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Jason Hawk. Brenton Cyrus sets Jason Hawk up for a suplex, but he fights out of it. Jason Hawk knees Brenton Cyrus to the stomach, then rotates around with him and overhooks his arm. Jason Hawk moonsaults off the top rope with Brenton Cyrus and drives him down into the center of the ring.

Cornell - TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN ON BRENTON CYRUS!

Greed - New World Champion, all the belts are going to change hands!

Jason Hawk pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - That was as close to a three count as possible!

Greed - Forget that, how the hell did he manage to kick out of such an awesome move?

Jason Hawk locks Brenton Cyrus in an anaconda vice, but he quickly rolls over and stands up. Brenton Cyrus lifts Jason Hawk up with a back suplex, then he spins and clotheslines down.

Cornell - North Mason Money Maker!

Greed - Old school!

Brenton Cyrus pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2

Jason Hawk kicks out and Brenton Cyrus quickly lifts him to his feet. Brenton Cyrus kicks Jason Hawk to the stomach, then double underhooks his arms and drives him down with the pedigree.

Cornell - Fall from Grace on Jason Hawk, one of Brenton’s rarely used moves.

Greed - When you have as many moves as Brenton, you forget more than you remember.

Brenton Cyrus pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out and Brenton Cyrus stands up and knee drops him to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Jason Hawk to his feet, then he whips his towards the corner as hard as he can. Jason Hawk hit’s the corner and flips up to the top turnbuckle from the impact.

Cornell - Brenton is the most methodical wrestler alive, his offense is slow but affective.

Greed - Not much that man can’t do, that’s for sure.

Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top rope with Jason Hawk, then sets him up for the double underhook face buster. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the top rope with Jason Hawk and pedigrees him down to the mat. Brenton Cyrus holds his knee, then rolls Jason Hawk over and pins him.

Cornell - Fall From Grace II!

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Greed - I can’t believe he kicked out of that!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and stomps Jason Hawk to the back of his skull. Brenton Cyrus lifts Jason Hawk up and quickly hits him with a spinning neck breaker. Brenton Cyrus stands up and looking down at Jason Hawk, then he does his god pose.

Cornell - Both these men are extremely confident and neither wants to lose this match, something’s got to give!

Greed - But who?

Brenton Cyrus stomps Jason Hawk on the mat, then lifts him to his feet and dropkicks him to the face. Brenton Cyrus stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top turnbuckle and stand sup. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the top turnbuckle with a shooting star press and lands on Jason Hawk inside the ring. Brenton Cyrus pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus pulls out the shooting star press!

Greed - Jason Hawk holds true to his word though when he said Brenton would have to kill him to win.

Brenton Cyrus stands up looking at Jason Hawk

Brenton Cyrus
Stay down.

Brenton Cyrus stomps Jason Hawk several times to the body, arm, then face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Jason Hawk to his feet, then up for a suplex. Brenton Cyrus holds Jason Hawk up and holds an arm out to the side with his thumb up. Brenton Cyrus gives the thumbs down, then drives Jason Hawk into the mat with a brain buster, quickly followed by the pin.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - Hawk kicks out again, but now that Brenton has him where he wants him, this will be a tough situation to fight back from.

Greed - Damn near impossible situation.

Brenton Cyrus
Stay DOWN!

Brenton Cyrus stomps Jason Hawk to the face then backs up to the corner.

Brenton Cyrus
STAY DOWN!

Cornell - Punt kick coming!

Greed - This will keep him down.

Jason Hawk starts to get up, getting to his hands and knees. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and fires off a punt kick, but Jason Hawk moves out of the way and shove him into the corner. Jason Hawk lifts Brenton Cyrus up to the top turnbuckle, then dropkicks him to the back.

Cornell - Hawk is still fighting!

Greed - I hate the annoying little fucker, but he’s a warrior!

Jason Hawk climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Brenton Cyrus, and lifts him to his feet. Jason Hawk sets up the top of the mountain.

Cornell - He almost beat him earlier with this move, now he’s going for it again!

Greed - Can he hit it?

Jason Hawk 360 moonsaults off the top rope with Brenton Cyrus and lands down hard in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus sits up and pins Jason Hawk hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk kicks out and Brenton Cyrus quickly stands up and punt kicks him to the face.

Cornell - What the hell happened? I thought Jason Hawk hit the top of the mountain?

Greed - No, look at the replay, Brenton Cyrus reverses it in mid air and connects a New Day on him!

Brenton Cyrus drops down and pins Jason Hawk again.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus reverses the Top of the Mountain and finishes with the punt kick, to retain the World Title!

Greed - What a reversal and what an amazing win!

Brenton Cyrus is handed both the World Titles as he stands up.

Cornell - that match could have went either way, but in the end it’s one counter that ends it.

Greed - You know what this means?

Cornell - what?

Greed - Brenton Cyrus versus Jason Hawk III!

Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the turnbuckle and holds up both World Titles. He climbs down and looks across the ring at Jason Hawk starting to get up. Brenton Cyrus walks over and grabs Jason Hawk, then lifts him up to his feet. Brenton Cyrus raises Jason Hawk’s arm and the fans cheer them.

Cornell - Hawk put in a great effort but second place doesn’t cut it.

Greed - I believe he can beat Brenton, I believe he will beat Brenton, just not tonight.

Cornell - Join us June 14th for the next episode of Revolution, that’s all the time we have tonight.

Greed - SEE YOU THEN ASSHOLES!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down