NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th

Go down

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Empty ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 18th 2010, 11:51 pm

The shot fades in on each of the members of One World Nation. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews in the middle, to the right of Brenton, is Nick Ridicule, to the left of Chuck Matthews is Jason Hawk. The four men keep walking and behind them in the distance, more people are seen following behind them, trying to catch up. Each of the One World Nation members go in a separate direction, and disappear off camera. The fans make it to the place where they split up, then split up, different fans, following different wrestlers before everything fades to black.

The shot fades back in on Corey Casey with Matt Gray walking next to him. To the right of Corey Casey is Ryan Apollos and to the left of Matt Gray is Leon Lonewolf. They walk fast, then separate in different directions before a crowd is seen behind them in the distance. As they disappear off screen, the crowd gets closer to reveal an angry mob, with torches, pitch forks, baseball bats, and other weapons. The crowd splits into different directions, as they disappear off screen, and everything fades to black.

“They say hate is a strong word, that should only be used when appropriate. If you hate something, it means you think about how much you hate that thing, at least one minute, of everyday. Tonight, you will witness hate, like you‘ve never seen it before. For months, the hatred in the NLWF has grown to dangerous levels. Hate consumes you, changes you from the person you once were, into the person you are today, and can take down anyone consumed by it. Are you hated? Do you hate someone? If so, you‘ll find out, tonight…”

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th OWNPPV
Live from the All Canada Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fireworks shoot out of the stage, getting the crowd up to their feet as the pay per view begins. The firework show on the stage ends, and fireworks shoot down the ramp before finishing at the ring, when all four corners shoot fire. The shot shows the fans in attendance and zooms in on several crowd signs.

“Corey Casey = Walk in with 3, leave with 0!” “How many times are we going to see Hawk/Apollos?” “You will be pinned, you will be made to submit, Brother!” “OWN FTW!”
“Finally Bobby Ocean leaves NLWF!” “Death Angel is da grapest!”
“Hey KID, I‘ve got a catchphrase for you, “FUCK YOU!”” “Infamous TODD > Notorious K.I.D”
“I came to watch the KILLING RAMPAGE WORLD TOUR 2010”

Cornell - Welcome one and all to NLWF on Pay Per View, we are live from Toronto, Canada for One World Nation 2010!

Greed - What an exciting night we’ve got scheduled for this show, titles, careers, you name it, this show has got it and more!

Cornell - We’ve made it halfway through the World War Tour and this is our first pay per view of the month, then another revolution, then Trial By Combat back home in America.

Greed - Tonight’s show, not only starts to lay the foundation of our next pay per view, but it feels like Summer 2010 has truly begun!

Cornell - Tonight we’ll find out the Main Events of Trial By Combat. The World Champion will defende against the winner of Hawk’s Nest, while the NLWF Champion will get to fight to fight against the Universal Champion.

Greed - Not only that but the careers of Bobby Ocean and Angelica McPherson, our GM and booker, are on the line, along with Death Angel attempting his fifth title defense of the Dream Championship.

Cornell - NLWF knows how to put on a show, and that’s exactly what you’re going to see here tonight, one hell of a show!

Greed - Ultimate Elimination Double Cage Horror Match, Ladder Match for two World Titles, NLWF Title for North American Title match between two guys who seemingly can’t lose, One World Nation is the place to be right now!

Cornell - Let’s start the show off with the two men, already inside the ring.

Greed - We’ve seen some new faces enter the NLWF, only to be carried out of the NLWF on a stretcher. Let’s see if Daniel Steel has what it takes in his debut against Tha Kid.

Cornell - We’ve seen a lot of new guys come and go, will Daniel Steel be a face we come to know in the NLWF, or will he fall off the map faster than Connor O’Shannon?

Greed - O’Shannon is still on the map, kind of, but I get what you’re saying. Will Daniel Steel be the next Matt Gray or the next Carver Ocean?

Cornell - Let’s send it to ringside, and start off the action!

The referee asks both fighters if they are ready, then he calls for the bell.
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Match
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Daniel Steel [vs] Tha Kid ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Daniel Steel and Tha Kid meet in the center of the ring. Tha Kid starts talking to Daniel Steel, then tries to slap him, but Daniel Steel puts up his left arm, blocking him.

Cornell - Is Tha Kid crazy?

Greed - Nope, just stupid.

Daniel Steel grabs Tha Kid by his throat, then lifts him up for a military press. Daniel Steel walks around holding Tha Kid over his head, then he runs forward towards the ropes, and throws him out of the ring. Tha Kid hit’s the ringside floor, then the guardrail.

Cornell - Daniel Steel strongly resembles Rico Sutton, and that power he just showed resembled him too.

Greed - But Daniel Steel isn’t a retard, he’s stalking Tha Kid like an animal stalking it’s prey!

Daniel Steel drops down, and leaves the ring under the bottom rope, then grabs Tha Kid. The referee tells him to get into the ring, but Daniel Steel ignores him. Daniel Steel lifts Tha Kid up, then drops him down, chin first across the guardrail, before grabbing him by the back of his head and rolling him back into the ring.

Cornell - So far so good for the new guy.

Greed - Well, it is only Tha Kid he’s fighting.

Daniel Steel lifts Tha Kid to his feet into suplex position. Daniel Steel lifts Tha Kid up into the air and holds him up. Daniel Steel walks to the ropes, still holding Tha Kid up for a suplex, and he shouts at the fans ringside. Some fans cheer him and some boo. Daniel Steel turns around and runs with Tha Kid, then jumps and drives him down into the mat with a suplex.

Cornell - Finally, after letting all the blood rush to Tha Kid’s head, he suplexes him.

Greed - Daniel Steel had time to hit on some of the ladies ringside, all while taunting Tha Kid who couldn’t do a damn thing about it!

Daniel Steel stands up and motions for Tha Kid to get up. Tha Kid lays on the mat, not moving, so Daniel Steel lifts him to his feet, then up for a torture rack. Daniel Steel cranks on the torture rack submission, making Tha Kid scream out in agony. Daniel Steel throws The Kid up off his shoulders, and brings him down into a knee to the back of the skull, knocking Tha Kid out cold. Daniel Steel points at Tha Kid on the mat and laughs.

Cornell - That was a sick reverse GTS, a reverse version of Brenton Cyrus’ Vicious Betrayal maneuver!

Greed - Daniel Steel has made a fan out of me tonight, and look, he’s not done!

Daniel Steel lifts Tha Kid up again into a torture rack, then he throws him up and drives another knee into the back of his head. Daniel Steel pins Tha Kid.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Dan… OH!

Daniel Steel smacks Samantha Praxton on the ass as he leaves the ring, and walks up the ramp.

Cornell - Ha ha! Impressive debuit for Daniel Steel, I can’t wait to watch this guys career develop in the NLWF!

Greed - Me neither, he completely destroyed Tha Kid and…

Daniel Steel makes it half way up the ramp and turns around. Daniel Steel walks down the ramp, then slides back into the ring and grabs Tha Kid. Daniel Steel lifts him up for a torture rack and spins him around, looking at each side of the audience.

Cornell - He’s not done with him!

Greed - I hope he kills him.

Daniel Steel throws Tha Kid up and this time brings him down back first onto his knee, bending Tha Kid across his knee with the sick backbreaker.

Cornell - He cracked open the back of his head first, and now he may have broken Tha Kid’s back.

Greed - Well that’s what Tha Kid gets, he should have fucking ran for his life!

Daniel Steel stares at Tha Kid unconscious and not moving at his feet. Daniel Steel points at Samantha Praxton.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Daniel Steel!

Daniel Steel nods his head and exit’s the ring. Daniel Steel raises his arms and the lights in the arena shut off. Strobe lights flash, when a man jumps the guardrail and kicks Daniel Steel to the face. The lights turn back on.

Cornell - What the hell?

Greed - It’s some guy who copied Nick’s hair!

The large mohawked man lifts Daniel Steel up to his feet, then sets him up for a body slam. The mohawked man, throws Daniel Steel into the ring post with a fall away slam. Daniel Steel falls onto the ring steps, then rolls down them.

Cornell -They are informing me in my headset that the guy attacking Daniel Steel, is Dean Diamond, NLWF’s newest signing!

Greed - So it’s one new guy, kicking the shit out of another?

Cornell - Looks that way.

Greed - Nice.

Dean Diamond pulls the ring steps away from the ring, then he lifts Daniel Steel up to his feet. Dean Diamond lifts Daniel Steel for a back suplex and he spins him around and slams him down onto the ring steps with a blue thunder driver.

Cornell - OH! What a move!

Greed - Daniel Steel bullies Tha Kid, while Dean Diamond bullies Daniel Steel!

Dean Diamond stands up and he puts his foot on the chest of Daniel Steel, then raises his arms up as we cut backstage to Shane Bradley with Angelica McPherson.

Shane Bradley
I’m here with current GM and booker, Angelica McPherson, who tonight has her career in the NLWF on the line, when RAWRLURB defends her in a career versus career match. Angelica, how are you feeling, knowing your career could come to an end here tonight?

Angelica McPherson
I’m confident in Rawr and hope she’ll get the job done, removing that annoyance, Bobby Ocean from the NLWF once and for all. He’s a waste of roster space in my opinion, and he’s been trying to get me fired all month. Tonight, he’ll be the one leaving the NLWF…

Bobby Ocean approaches them and puts his hand over the microphone, cutting Angelica off. Bobby Ocean grabs the microphone from Shane and he brings it to his mouth.

Bobby Ocean

I’m not going anywhere. Also, I’ve got a lot of signatures on my petition to have you removed, so on the off chance that I do lose somehow, I’ll still make it my goal to have you fired.

Angelica McPherson snatches the microphone away from Bobby Ocean.

Angelica McPherson
You know what Bobby, I don’t care if I’m removed as GM, I don’t care if I’m removed from booker, as long as I get to watch you suffer, watch you bleed, I’ll be satisfied.. And Bobby, I know just the guy for the job.

Angelica McPherson smiles and walks away as the shot cuts back to ringside where the participants of the next match are waiting.

Cornell - The NLWF fans haven’t gotten to watch the Indigenous Killers in action, because their debut was last week, on a show that wasn’t broadcasted, but these guys are violent!

Greed - We watched the end of the DSU once and for all last week, when these two men beat them so viciously, tore the mascot costumes off of them, continued to beat them viciously, then won the match leaving Matthew Whale and Louie Lobster bloody messes in the middle of the ring!

Cornell - This match is an upgrade for them as they take on the former NLWF Champion, and his new tag team partner, Jimmy Volatile.

Greed - The one hit wonder, Connor O’Shannon is in a lot of trouble, the Killers are ready for a funeral!

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Indigenous Killers [vs] Connor O'Shannon and Jimmy Volatile ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Koora Uluru starts the match against Connor O’Shannon. The two men tie up in the center of the ring and Koora Uluru sends Connor O’Shannon off to the ropes. Connor O’Shannon rebounds and attempts a clothesline that’s ducked under by Koora Uluru. Connor O’Shannon hit’s the ropes again and rebounds, running right into a spinning back fist from Koora Uluru.

Cornell - Boomerang fist from Koora Uluru, and I get the feeling Connor and Jimmy are in line to the massacre show.

Greed - With front row seats.

Koora Uluru lifts Connor O’Shannon to his feet and he head butts him to the face, breaking his nose, and sending him staggering back into the corner. Koora Uluru runs at Connor O’Shannon and clotheslines him. Koora Uluru climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and stands over Connon O’Shannon, tghen begins dropping punches into his face as the crowd counts.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9”

Koora Uluru jumps down and lifts Connor O’Shannon to the top turnbuckle. Koora Uluru steps up to the middle turnbuckle, then lifts Connor O’Shannon up for a military press.

Cornell - What amazing power, standing on the middle turnbuckle and holding up Connor O’Shannon above his head!

Greed - Connor O’Shannon is no small man either, this guy has power!

Jimmy Volatile runs towards Koora Uluru on the apron, but he throws Connor O’Shannon at him, sending both men crashing to the ringside floor. Koora Uluru steps down from the middle turnbuckle and walks to his corner, then tags in Áksel Lokison.

Cornell - Áksel Lokison is the legal man now.

Greed - If you thought his partner was violent, you haven’t seen anything yet.

Áksel Lokison leaves the ring and clotheslines both Connor O’Shannon and Jimmy Volatile ringside. Áksel Lokison lifts Jimmy Volatile to his feet, then whips him towards the ring steps. Jimmy Volatile hit’s the ring steps hard and flips over them. Áksel Lokison lifts Connor O’Shannon to his feet, then spit’s a black mist into his eyes.

Cornell - He’s blinded him with that black mist!

Greed - Now he can do whatever the hell he wants to Connor, without him even seeing it!

Áksel Lokison enters the ring and runs to the rope. He rebounds and runs across the ring, before diving through the ropes at Connor O’Shannon, connecting a forearm to his face on the suicide dive. Connor O’Shannon rolls to the ramp from the impact.

Cornell - Throwing caution to the wind, Áksel Lokison with an amazing dive!

Greed - These guys are fucking shit up, and making it look easy!

Koora Uluru enters the ring and runs across, then climbs out onto the apron. Áksel Lokison lifts the legs of Connor O’Shannon, then he slingshots him towards the ring. Koora Uluru jumps off the apron and shoulder block Connor O’Shannon out of mid air.

Cornell - Great double team move, the slingshot into the shoulder block.

Greed - But they can’t get the pin on the outside, I have no idea why the referee isn’t counting them out.

Cornell - Fear?

Greed - I wouldn’t want to get on the bad side of the Indigenous Killers, so you’re probably right.

Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru toss Connor O’Shannon and Jimmy Volatile into the ring. Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru follow them into the ring. Áksel Lokison lifts Jimmy Volatile up by his arm and he whips him around in a circle, then sends him at Koora Uluru who clotheslines him, making him down a back flip.

Cornell - What a double team move!

Greed - Thanks for coming Jimmy!

Koora Uluru lifts Connor O’Shannon up and hits him with a jumping spike DDT, driving him into the mat. Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru each climb to the top rope, then point across the ring at each other before they both jump off with flying head butts. Both men crash down onto Connor O’Shannon with the diving head butts and Áksel Lokison pins him.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winner, Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru, Indigenous Killers!

Cornell - Very impressive performance by those two men.

Greed - Only a matter of time now before you see them challenging for the Tag Team Titles against the new champions, Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk.

Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru leave the ring and reach underneath. They pull out a table and set it up ringside, then drag Jimmy Volatile out of the ring, onto it. Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru enter the ring and lift Connor O’Shannon up.

Cornell - They aren’t finished.

Greed - In the NLWF you have to show everyone that you’re willing to hurt them in order to succeed, these guys are sending a message.

Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru lifts Connor O’Shannon up for a double choke slam, then toss him over the top rope. Connor O’Shannon crashed down onto Jimmy Volatile, breaking the table. Áksel Lokison and Koora Uluru leave the ring and reach underneath. Each man pulls out a casket, then opens it. They put Connor O’Shannon and Jimmy Volatile into the casket’s, then shut the lids.

Cornell - We saw them do this to the DSU last week.

Greed - Yeah, I know what’s coming next.

Áksel Lokison reaches under the ring and pulls out a tank of gasoline, then pours it on top of both caskets. Koora Uluru pulls out a matchbook, and lights a match, then uses it to light the entire book on fire. Koora Uluru tosses the match book onto Connor O’Shannon’s casket and it bursts into flames. The fire follows a trail of gasoline from Connor O’Shannon’s casket, to Jimmy Volatile’s erupting his casket in fire as well, as Indigenous Killers watch on, backing up the entrance ramp.

Cornell - Two more victims, added to the body count.

Greed - Another show, another funeral!

The shot goes backstage to Rated Most Hated arriving. Corey Casey leads his group, carrying all three of his belts on one shoulder, the Universal Championship on top. He is followed by Ryan Apollos and Leon Lonewolf, but Matt Gray isn’t with them. They are approached by Shane Bradley, and Corey Casey stares at him.

Corey Casey
What?

Shane Bradley
I was hoping to get a word with you, all of you, if that’s ok?

Corey Casey looks at Ryan Apollos, then at Leon Lonewolf and he smiles.

Corey Casey
Well, only because it’s your job.

Shane Bradley
Tonight you step into your match type, the Double Cage Horror…

Corey Casey
Steel Asylum.

Shane Bradley
Right, the Steel Asylum, and attempt to defend three titles against two of your biggest enemies in NLWF, how are you feeling going into the main event of One World Nation.

Corey Casey
I feel more prepared for this match, than any I’ve ever been in. Tonight, I will break the curse that has plagued my entire career, and retain the Universal Championship. I loved how Chuck said this week that the Universal Title doesn’t mean anything, spoken like a loser. Wasn’t it him who unified the Universal Titles at Resurrection of Respect last year? His first major title? But what the hell does he know about being a champion? Five reigns as a major champion, and all he’s ever done was lower the prestige of the titles he’s held. Fuck him! He claims to be the smartest man in NLWF, the most hated, blah, blah, fucking blah! Nobody cares about Chuck Matthews anymore, all he has ever done in his career, is play spoiler. Tonight I will retain the Universal Champion, and maybe even the Rated R and Freedom titles, just because I can. Their has never been a Universal Champion who was taken seriously, never one who dominated as Universal Champion. I will change that, I will make this belt as prestigious as the other major titles, just because Chuck Matthews couldn’t! He’s a sad and bitter individual, who knows his time is up, and that my time is now. He knows what I am capable of, and tonight, he steps into hell again.

Corey Casey walks away and Ryan Apollos grabs the microphone from Shane Bradley.

Ryan Apollos
While he’s main eventing and defending his titles, I’ll be defeating Jason Hawk in his own match, putting me one step closer to fighting for the World Title, against a man who tried to kill me! It’s going to be a great night, to be a member of Rated Most Hated!

Ryan Apollos walks away, and Leon Lonewolf grabs the microphone.

Leon Lonewolf
Not only that but…

Shane Bradley
Where is Matt Gray? I was hoping to talk to him before his match with Nick Ridicule?

Leon Lonewolf
Who cares, you’re talking to the top contender for the Dream Title.

Shane Bradley laughs, then takes his microphone away from Leon Lonewolf.

Shane Bradley
Who cares?

Shane Bradley walks away and the shot cuts ringside to Bobby Ocean and RAWRLURB inside the ring.

Cornell - This next match usually wouldn’t be one to get excited about, but with the stipulations added to it, it has the potential to change the future of the NLWF as we know it!

Greed - If Bobby Ocean wins, Angelica McPherson loses GM and booking control, but if Rawr can pull of a victory, then Bobby Ocean is gone!

Cornell - We’ve seen Rawr beat Ocean before, can she do it again?

Greed - Lets find out.

Career versus Career
Bobby Ocean versus Angelica McPherson

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Bobby Ocean [vs] RAWRLURB ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Bobby Ocean walks towards RAWRLURB, and she leaves the ring. Bobby Ocean follows her out and she runs from him around the ring. Bobby Ocean chases RAWRLURB by the announcers table and she dives under the ring and crawls out of sight.

Cornell - We’ve seen Rawr do this to many of challengers, she’s crafty.

Greed - Get under there and get her!

Bobby Ocean thinks about it, then crawls under the ring after RAWRLURB. RAWRLURB appears on the other side of the ring and she stands up and runs up the ramp. Angelica McPherson walks out onto the stage with a smile on her face, and a black bag in her hands. RAWRLURB makes it to the top of the stage and she high fives Angelica McPherson, then walks backstage.

Cornell - What the hell is going on?

Greed - Looks like a set up to me.

Bobby Ocean erupts through the ring floor, being held by his throat, by Death Angel, who choke slams him onto the mat, then crawls out of the hole.

Cornell - Holy Shit!

Greed - What the hell is Death Angel doing, and why didn’t the lights turn off for him to do it?

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet and he punches him to the stomach, dropping him down to the mat. Bobby Ocean gasps for air and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Bobby Ocean!

Death Angel punches the referee, sending him flying across the ring, then rolling out.

Cornell - Bobby Ocean wins, so Angelica is no longer the GM, but now Death Angel has him targeted, so his career might be over anyway!

Greed - But why is Death Angel doing this?

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet and he grabs him by the throat. Death Angel drags Bobby Ocean out to the ring apron, then lifts him up and jumps off with him. Death Angel choke slams Bobby Ocean through the announcers table, as both announcers barely dive out of the way.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Cornell - Death Angel drives Bobby Ocean through our announce table, straight to hell!

Greed - He fucked him up good with that chokes lame, but he’s not finished!

Death Angel drags Bobby Ocean off the announce table as Angelica McPherson walks down the ramp. Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up and rolls him back into the ring, then walks over and grabs a steel chair. Angelica McPherson enters the ring and walks over to Bobby Ocean, laid out.

Cornell - Death Angel has a steel chair, and our… former GM and booker is giving Ocean a verbal lashing!

Greed - He got his wish, but I don’t think he thought he would get his ass kicked this bad to achieve it.

Death Angel enters the ring as Angelica McPherson screams at Bobby Ocean, and slaps him across the face down on the mat. Death Angel hands Angelica McPherson the chair, then the two begin kissing.

Cornell - That might be the most disgusting thing I’ve ever witnessed.

Greed - It’s like he’s eating her face!

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up and Angelica McPherson levels him with the steel chair, smashing him over the head with it. Bobby Ocean begins bleeding, blood pours down his forehead and across his face. Angelica McPherson hits Bobby Ocean with the steel chair again, and Death Angel lets him fall to the mat.

Cornell - No wonder Death Angel has been so dominate, has gotten to main event, he’s fucking our former GM!

Greed - I can’t even picture that, nor do I ever want to!

Death Angel reaches down to grab Bobby Ocean, but Carver Ocean slides into the ring. Carver Ocean runs at Death Angel, but is hit by a knock out punch.

Cornell - Good night Carver Ocean!

Greed - - KABLOOSKIE!!!

Death Angel lifts Carver Ocean up and choke slams him down.

Cornell - Complete destruction from Death Angel, and Angelica McPherson is pulling the strings.

Greed - Yeah like Brenton throughout K.I.D’s career. Haha!

Frankie Christian runs down the ramp, then jumps up to the apron. Frankie Christian springboards off the ropes and jumps at Death Angel only to get kicked to the face.

Cornell - Frankie tries and fails!

Greed - Should have had a Dolphin Energy drink!

Death Angel lifts Frankie Christian up by the throat, then choke slams him down into the mat. Angelica McPherson walks over and talks to Samantha Praxton.

Cornell - Now what?

Greed - We’ll find out.

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is the finals of the Bottom of the Barrel tournament, and now there is another entrant. Death Angel!

Angelica McPherson orders the referee to start the match and he calls for the bell.ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Match
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Carver Ocean [vs] Frankie Christian [vs] Death Angel ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel lifts Carver Ocean up to his feet, then he throws him up into the air. Death Angel punches Carver Ocean to the face as he falls, then he locks him in the STF Anaconda Crossface. The referee checks on Carver Ocean, but he’s out cold. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Death Angel!

Cornell - I don’t know what the point of that was

Greed - Another win for Death Angel!

Angelica McPherson raises Death Angel’s hand up, then takes the microphone from Samantha Praxton.

Angelica McPherson
Bobby, I warned you didn’t I? So what, I’m not the GM anymore, I’ve got a much better job. I am the manager and girlfriend of NLWF’s most dominant giant, Death Angel! I’m going to watch as he makes your life, a living hell! When he’s done with you Bobby, you’ll wish your career was over!

The ring crew rushes the ring, then separates. A few men work on repairing the hole made by Death Angel while the others remove Carver Ocean and Frankie Christian. Death Angel doesn’t allow anyone to get near Bobby Ocean. Angelica McPherson grabs the black bag she brought out and opens it, pulling out the Dream Championship.

Angelica McPherson
Leon, TJ, Barry, come out and fight Death Angel, if you dare!

Leon Lonewolf runs out onto the stage, then down the ramp. Death Angel laughs, then watches as Leon Lonewolf slides into the ring. Death Angel kicks Leon Lonewolf to the face, dropping him down to the mat. Death Angel takes a step forward then jumps and splashes Leon Lonewolf on the mat, crushing him under his body weight.

Cornell - I have a suggestion for the guys in this match.

Greed - What’s that Tommy?

Cornell -RUN!

Barry Hall runs down to the ring, stopping halfway on the ramp to check on Frankie Christian. Barry Hall looks towards the ring, enraged, then runs and slides in. Death Angel tries to kick Barry Hall to the face, but he ducks underneath it and runs to the ropes. Barry Hall rebounds at Death Angel, but runs right into a massive right hand to the face, knocking him out. Angelica McPherson points at Barry Hall and laughs.

Cornell - Barry Hall who has been the most impressive loser of the month, can’t do anything to avenge his friend.

Greed -I really think they should listen to your advice and run away.

TJ Tilli comes out of the audience and sneaks up behind Death Angel. With all four men in the ring, the referee calls for the bell.DREAM Championship
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th ChampionshipMatch
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Death Angel [vs] Leon Lonewolf [vs] TJ Tilli [vs] Barry Hall ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

TJ Tilli attacks Death Angel from behind, but Death Angel spins around and clotheslines him. Death Angel lifts TJ Tilli to his feet, then he boots him to the face, sending him falling through the ropes, our of the ring to the apron. The referee escorts Angelica McPherson out of the ring, while Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet, then power bombs him down. Death Angel laughs and kicks Bobby Ocean to the ribs, rolling him out of the ring.

Cornell - Can anyone in the NLWF stop Death Angel?

Greed - I don’t think so, he’s become one of the most dominant forces in recent memory!

Death Angel runs and leg drops Leon Lonewolf on the mat, then lifts him up. Death Angel whips Leon Lonewolf to the corner and he hit’s the turnbuckle so hard, he flips over it and falls onto the apron. Death Angel turns around to see Barry Hall staggering around the ring, trying to get up.

Cornell - He’s delirious after that knock out punch from Death Angel.

Greed - Rumor has it, Death Angel has been training with Nick Ridicule on occasion since King of the Throne, now he’s unbeatable it would seem.

Barry Hall stands up in the corner, then turns around to see Death Angel running full speed at him. Death Angel splashes Barry Hall in the corner, then lifts him up to the to turnbuckle. Death Angel steps up to the middle turnbuckle and hooks the arm of Barry Hall around his neck. Death Angel steps up to the top turnbuckle, then lifts Barry Hall up and superplexes him from the top rope.

Cornell - HOLY HELL! Biggest superplex ever!

Greed - I’m shocked they didn’t break right through the ring mat.

TJ Tilli and Leon Lonewolf both stand up on the ring apron. TJ Tilli springs off the middle rope, then dropkicks Leon Lonewolf to the face, knocking him off the apron.

Cornell - Great dropkick from TJ Tilli on his first NLWF Rival, Leon Lonewolf.

Greed - Yeah, maybe he can build some momentum and…

Death Angel runs across the ring and shoulder blocks TJ Tilli, sending him flying off the apron, and into the crowd.

Greed - oh, never mind.

Death Angel walks over and pins Barry Hall.

-1-2-

Death Angel lifts Barry Hall up, then hits him with the knock out punch.

Cornell - Good night Barry! Don’t expect Death Angel to tuck you in!

Greed - KABLOOSKIE!!!!

Death Angel pins Barry Hall.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is…

Angelica McPherson interrupts Samantha Praxton.

Samantha Praxton - Barry Hall has been eliminated!

Cornell - Looks like this was made into an elimination match.

Greed - She wants to show off her Death Angel some more, nothing wrong with that, this is fucking entertaining.

Death Angel leaves the ring and lifts Leon Lonewolf to his feet. Death Angel shoves Leon Lonewolf and he crashes back first into the ring steps. Death Angel lifts Leon Lonewolf and he throws him into the ring post, lifting him by his waist, and tossing him like nothing.

Cornell - Overqualified, is what I’m going to call Death Angel in this match.

Greed - Tommy, don’t forget, this is defense number five for Death Angel, if he retains, he gets the championship case!

Death Angel rolls Leon Lonewolf into the ring, then turns around only to see TJ Tilli leaping out of the audience at him. TJ Tilli does a flip senton and manages to take Death Angel down to the ringside floor.

Cornell - TJ Tilli takes him down.

Greed - Try saying that five times fast.

TJ Tilli climbs up to the ring apron, then climbs to the top rope. TJ Tilli jumps off the top rope and does a 450 degree splash on Leon Lonewolf inside the ring. TJ Tilli pins Leon Lonewolf, hooking both of his legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Leon Lonewolf is eliminated!

Cornell - TJ Tilli gets an elimination!

Greed - I’m proud of the newbie, but he can’t forget about Death Angel who just got up!

TJ Tilli stands up and runs to the rope. Angelica McPherson grabs his foot and trips him, causing him to stumble forward. Death Angel throws a punch, through the ropes, from the outside of the ring, and he connects right on the jaw of TJ Tilli, knocking him out. Death Angel slides into the ring and he locks in the STF Anaconda Crossface on TJ Tilli.

Cornell - That’s it, this one is over.

Greed - Death Angel is going to be the man who defends the Dream Title five times!

The referee checks on TJ Tilli, lifting his arm, but he’s unresponsive so the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the Dream Champion, Death Angel!

Angelica McPherson grabs the microphone and the Dream Championship.

Angelica McPherson
As my final act as General Manager, it is my honor to announce that Death Angel has successfully defended the Dream Championship on five occasions. So here is your winner, the OWNER of the Dream Championship, and NEW Championship Case holder, DEATH ANGEL!!!

Cornell - It all makes sense now. Death Angel getting a Dream Title shot although he wasn’t booked for the match, the odd stipulations at King of the Throne that helped Death Angel retain the Dream Title. All because he was fucking the GM!

Greed - Not true, Death Angel earned and fought hard for all his title defenses and now he’s on the path to taking anything he wants!

Angelica McPherson is brought the Championship Case by a backstage hand. She enters the ring and hands Death Angel the Dream Champion and Briefcase. Death Angel and Angelica McPherson begin kissing in the middle of the ring, then Death Angel holds up his belt and case.

Cornell - NLWF just got a lot more frightening.

Greed - For more reason than one.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th I_vote_lcap100/100ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Empty Re: ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 19th 2010, 7:34 pm

The shot fades in on the arena parking lot. After a few seconds of nothing, two limousines pull up. Brenton Cyrus erupts from the sky roof of one of the limousines, a huge smile on his face. Brenton points at the other limo and laughs. Seconds later Chuck Matthews pops his head out, with a birthday hat on it, and looks around. He stands up completely, a massive smile on his face.

Chuck Matthews

This has been the best birthday ever!

Brenton Cyrus
It’s been the best day ever, but…

Brenton Cyrus looks around.

Brenton Cyrus
Where the hell are Jason and Nick’s limo’s?

Chuck Matthews looks around and shrugs.

Chuck Matthews

Dude, I don’t know.

Brenton Cyrus
Damn it, this is the first bad thing to happen all day!

Chuck Matthews

I know it! Don’t they know how One World Nation rolls, homeboy?

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus have a laugh, then look as another limo arrives, in between them.

Brenton Cyrus
Nick or Jason, on three…

Chuck Matthews

One…

Brenton Cyrus
…Two…

Chuck Matthews

Three!

Brenton Cyrus
JASON!

Chuck Matthews

JASON!

Jason Hawk stands up, popping out the sun roof of his limousine. Taylor O’Day stands up next to him and she waves.

Jason Hawk
WOOOOOOOO!!!

Chuck Matthews

Same page.

Brenton Cyrus
And both right.

Chuck Matthews

But where is Nick?

Jason Hawk
His limousine pulled off to the side of the road. He’s giving Ashley the old ground and pound!

Brenton Cyrus and Jason Hawk start laughing as another limo pulls up, next to Jason’s. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews stand up, sticking out the sun roof.

Nick Ridicule
Oh Hai.

Everyone laughs and they look at Shane Bradley who's staring at them.

Shane Bradley
What the hell are you guys doing? Jason, your match is next!

Jason Hawk
Oh man, almost forgot, we all have matches.

Nick Ridicule
We’re all prepared, right guys?

Brenton Cyrus
I’ve never been more prepared.

Chuck Matthews

Same.

The show fades away from One World Nation and shows the Hawk’s Nest set up around the ring.

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Snest

Cornell - If you have never seen a Hawk’s Nest match, you are in for a special treat when you see this one.

Greed - It’s pretty much the last step in the Jason Hawk versus Ryan Apollos rivalry, this is the final chapter!

Cornell - This Hawk’s Nest match has a different design, because Ryan Apollos convinced Angelica McPherson to add cable wires, underneath the metal structure, giving him an advantage, since this is Jason’s match.

Greed - Also to get the #1 World Championship contender contract one wrestler must break the nest box located in the middle of the structure, and pull the contract out from inside.

Cornell - This is going to be sweet.

Greed - We’ll find out who will fight The Notorious K.I.D or Brenton Cyrus at the last stop of the World War Tour, Trial By Combat.

Jason's voice his heard saying "Lights Out" Then the lights go out and when they come back on Jason is standing on the top of the stage with his fist raised, and Taylor is standing at his side clapping. Jason punches the air four times and each time fireworks shoots up behind him. first white then red then blue then the fireworks is the shape of the faroese flag. Jason walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. Jason then slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. Jason throws his arms to the side and poses for the fans for a while. Jason then moonsaults of the turnbuckle as fireworks shoots out of the turnbuckles. Jason lands on his feet and looks right into the camera with a cocky smile

Cornell - I wonder if the slight change to this Hawk’s Nest match will throw Jason Hawk off.

Greed - It’s possible, but at the same time, Jason Hawk has been known to be able to adjust to any situation placed in front of him.

“Remedy” by Cold plays
*Intro*

The music pauses and pyro explodes out of the stage.
*Intro continues

Ryan Apollos walks out and stands at the top of the stage. He then slowly raises his arms above his head and points up

I don't love how you love
but please don't leave me here alone
I don't feel how you feel
Well it's my fault I'm bones

Apollos walks down the entrance ramp smiling and yelling at the crowd that he’s the best

I don't die how you die
I can't just waste away
You keep changing your life
Everyday

Apollos stops half way down the ramp and looks around before continuing

If it burns I'll keep fueling the same dream
If you fall I'll remember to save game
I don't want your Remedy

Apollos stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena again.

I don't fall how you fall
I won't hold on you can't let go
When it's pain that I feared
I made you take it slow

Apollos runs to one corner of the apron and jumps on the apron and looks at the crowd.

I don't cry how you cry
there's nothing left to me
you keep changing my life
everyday

Apollos climbs to the top turnbuckle and points at himself while yelling at the crowd again. He then jumps over the top rope and into the ring.

If it burns I'll keep fueling the same dream
If you fall I'll remember to save game
I don't want your Remedy

Apollos stands on the middle rope and points at himself before jumping off the ropes as the music dies down.

Cornell - I hate long entrances.

Greed - You hate long entrances, short entrances, stupid entrances, good entrances, I’m starting to think you just hate entrances.

Both men look up at the structure, then the referee calls for the bell.

Hawk's Nest
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship #1 Contenders Match
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Jason Hawk [vs] Ryan Apollos ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk and Ryan Apollos run at each other. Ryan Apollos ducks and lifts Jason Hawk up, then spins with him and spinebusters him down into the mat. Ryan Apollos quickly follows up the spine buster, by spinning around Jason Hawk’s leg, and locking in a figure four leglock.

Cornell - Apollos with a B-E-A-Utiful spine buster, which he uses to set up the figure four leglock.

Greed - On the leg Jason Hawk broke at War Games, when he leaped from the rafters, trying to take out Aaron O’Shea.

Jason Hawk struggles in the hold, trying to get to the ropes. Jason Hawk sits up and Ryan Apollos punches him to the face, knocking him back down. Ryan Apollos rocks back and forth, adding pressure to the hold. Jason Hawk scoots towards the ropes, pulling Ryan Apollos across the ring with him. Jason Hawk makes it to the ropes, and pulls himself underneath.

Cornell - No rope break in a Hawk’s nest match, Apollos can leave this hold on as long as he wants.

Greed - Apollos came into the match with an awesome gameplan, lets see if it was devised well enough to win this match.

Jason Hawk pulls himself out of the ring, then sits up on the apron. Ryan Apollos breaks the hold and Jason Hawk stands up on the ring apron. Jason Hawk jumps to springboard, but Ryan Apollos kicks his knee and sends him falling down, hitting the ring apron, then falling to the ringside floor.

Cornell - This is the Ryan Apollos who was a top contender for the World Title, the one who actually became World Champion!

Greed - He’s looking great in this match, and a win would give him the momentum needed to challenge the World Champion at the next PPV.

Ryan Apollos stands up, then runs to the ropes. Jason Hawk stands up ringside, and Ryan Apollos baseball slide dropkicks him to the face, sending him staggering, then falling down on the entrance ramp. Ryan Apollos stands up, then looks up at the Hawk’s Nest Structure.

Cornell - This is it, he’s got the separation needed in order to go for the contract in the Hawk box!

Greed - He’s still got to get up there first.

Ryan Apollos runs to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Ryan Apollos climbs up the leg of the Hawk’s Nest structure, then steps onto the wire, and holds onto the structure. Ryan Apollos scoots across the wire, holding onto the structure to keep his balance.

Cornell - Instead of having to monkey bar towards the middle like we’ve seen in other Hawk’s nest matches, he can tightrope across.

Greed - I’m starting to think Apollos could win this match!

Jason Hawk jumps up to the ring apron, then jumps up to the top rope and springboards off of it. Jason Hawk soars through the air, and dropkicks Ryan Apollos to the chest, sending him falling off the rope and structure, then crashing down to the mat.

Cornell - Jason Hawk with one of the most massive springboard dropkicks I’ve ever seen!

Greed - The wire is ten feet above the ring, and the structure is 15 feet above the ring, that was not a nice fall for either man.

Jason Hawk holds his leg, then scoots back into the corner. Ryan Apollos rolls out to the ring apron, then pulls himself up. Jason Hawk pulls himself up out of the corner and he runs across the ring, limping on his right leg. Jason Hawk jumps up to the middle turnbuckle, then jumps off and dropkicks Ryan Apollos to the face, knocking him off the ring apron, down to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Now Hawk is in charge of this match.

Greed - But Apollos managed to slow him down a little bit in the early stages of this match.

Jason Hawk stands up and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk climbs the leg of the structure, then steps off onto the rope, and grabs onto the monkey bars underneath the structure. Jason Hawk scoots towards the middle, and Ryan Apollos stands up, pulling a table out from underneath the ring. Ryan Apollos sets up the table, then reaches under the ring and pulls out a pair of hedge clippers.

Cornell - Apollos has something planned.

Greed - I’m impressed just at how prepared he is for this match. It’s a freestyler like Hawk against a strategist like Apollos!

Ryan Apollos jumps up to the apron and climbs the top rope. Ryan Apollos reaches up with the hedge clippers and he cuts the wire, that Jason Hawk is standing on. Jason Hawk falls, but grabs onto the wire on the way down. Jason Hawk swings across the ring, and turns around, then swings towards Ryan Apollos standing on the top rope. Jason Hawk releases the wire and catches Ryan Apollos with a hurricanrana, off the top rope, to the outside of the ring, sending Ryan Apollos crashing through the table, while Jason Hawk lands on the apron, favoring his leg again.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Hawk swings off the rope like Tarzan!

Greed - Apollos plan backfires, you can never count out the unpredictability of Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk stands up on the apron. He jumps and springboards off the middle rope, then moonsaults off and lands on Ryan Apollos across the broken table.

Cornell - Asai Moonsault from Jason Hawk, but on all these moves, his leg is getting more and more hurt.

Greed - It’s slowing him down more and more each time.

Jason Hawk stands up and slides into the ring. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope, then climbs up the leg of the structure. Jason Hawk climbs to the top of the Hawk’s Nest structure and stands up. Jason Hawk taunts for the crowd who cheer him.

“Lets go Hawk!” “Lets go Hawk!” “Lets go Hawk!” “Lets go Hawk!” “Lets go Hawk!”

Cornell - These fans are pumped up as Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the nest!

Greed - He can walk to the middle, break into the nest box, and he’ll be in line for a shot at the World Title!

Ryan Apollos stands up, and leans against the guardrail. Taylor O’Day runs at Ryan Apollos and smashes him over the head with a chair, knocking him over the rail and into the crowd.

Cornell - What a chair shot from Taylor O’Day!

Greed - Why isn’t Hawk going for the contract?

Jason Hawk walks across the top of the nest, towards the area of the crowd where Ryan Apollos is. From the top of the nest Jason Hawk motions for the crowd to move out of the way and they back away from Ryan Apollos.

Cornell - Didn’t he learn anything at War Games?

Greed - Nope, he’s still the same crazy asshole who likes jumping off of things!

Ryan Apollos stands up using some of the chairs in the audience for support. Ryan Apollos looks around at all the people staring at him, then he turns around. Jason Hawk runs and jumps off the top of the nest at Ryan Apollos, doing a shooting star press on the way down. Jason Hawk connects perfectly, taking Ryan Apollos down to the cement floor, as the fans go insane.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Hawk puts his life, his career, everything on the line with that amazing shooting star press!

Greed - He should have taken the contract, then jumped off the nest.

Jason Hawk stands up, using the fans for support as he gets to his feet. Jason Hawk walks over to the guardrail, limping still, then climbs over it. Jason Hawk climbs up to the ring apron. Jason Hawk jumps up and springboards off the top rope, then jumps and grabs hold of the wire, which breaks immediately. Jason Hawk falls down hard to the mat.

Cornell - OH! That cable snapped and Jason had no time to react.

Greed - I wonder if Ryan Apollos had that set up on purpose, now only one cable remains under the nest.

Cornell - Apollos cut one side of that cable, and now the other side broke.

Greed - This is also giving Ryan Apollos a chance to rest and recover.

Jason Hawk slowly gets up, and looks at the cable hanging down in the ring now. Jason Hawk shakes his head, then walks to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk climbs up the leg of the structure, while out In the crowd, Ryan Apollos stands up, using the guardrail for help.

Cornell - Now it’s a race, can Hawk get to the box before Apollos can stop him?

Greed - Hawk looks like he’s going to the top again.

Ryan Apollos jumps the guardrail and starts climbing up the leg of the structure, on the other side of the ring. Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the nest, then stands up and walks towards the middle. Ryan Apollos climbs up the other side, then makes it to the top of the nest.

Cornell - Both men, over fifteen feet above the ring!

Greed - No matter what happens at the height, you know someone is going to get hurt really bad.

Ryan Apollos stands up and walks towards Jason Hawk. Both men meet at the middle of the nest top and throw punches back and forth at each other. Ryan Apollos kicks Jason Hawk to his knee, then DDT’s him down onto the nest top.

Cornell - DDT from Ryan Apollos, dropping himself and Jason onto those metal bars.

Greed - Now all Apollos needs to do is toss Jason off, and he’ll be able to get the contract.

Ryan Apollos grabs the legs of Jason Hawk, then sets him up for a Texas cloverleaf and spins him over, locking it in on top of the nest.

Cornell - No leaf clover from Ryan Apollos!

Greed - driving Jason into the metal bars as he cranks back on the hold!

Ryan Apollos breaks the hold, then lifts Jason Hawk up. Jason Hawk pokes Ryan Apollos to the eyes, then gets behind him and sets up the Wings of time. Jason Hawk manages to spins Ryan Apollos around but he breaks away from him. Ryan Apollos puts Jason Hawk in a full nelson, then jumps off the nest top with him. Ryan Apollos and Jason Hawk land in the ring.

Cornell - Deadshot from Ryan Apollos!

Greed - He reverses the wings of time with the deadshot off the nest!

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Cornell - We said earlier that this was the final chapter of this rivalry. What a final chapter this has been!

Greed - I agree, what an amazing match!

Ryan Apollos crawls towards the corner, then uses the turnbuckles to stand up. Ryan Apollos climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then climbs the leg of the structure. Ryan Apollos steps onto the wire and starts the walk across it. Jason Hawk rolls out of the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out a ladder. Jason Hawk leans the ladder from the ringside floor, to the middle rope, then he runs up it and springboards off the top rope. Jason Hawk grabs onto the structure, and finds his footing on the rope.

Cornell - Now these two will do battle underneath the nest!

Greed - right under the box!

Jason Hawk pulls himself up with the monkey bars and tries to double kick Ryan Apollos, but he blocks it. Ryan Apollos jumps on the wire, and it bounces Jason Hawk up, making him smash his head into the structure. Ryan Apollos pulls Jason Hawk towards him, then he bounces again, this time sending Jason Hawk head first through the box.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos uses Jason’s head to break the box open!

Greed - Whoever reaches inside and grabs the contract will win!

Jason Hawk holds onto the Hawk’s nest structure, then reaches up into the box. Ryan Apollos kicks Jason Hawk to the stomach, then reaches up into the box.

Cornell - Box men have a hand inside the box, who’s going to pull out the contract and win?

Greed - I think Apollos has got it!

Jason Hawk pulls his hand out of the box revealing a taser.

Ryan Apollos
Oh you little fuck!

Jason Hawk tases Ryan Apollos to the ribs. Ryan Apollos falls and lands groin first across the wire. Jason Hawk kicks Ryan Apollos to the face and he falls off, then lands hard in the ring. Jason Hawk smiles and looks up into the box.

Cornell - Hawk had a taser hidden inside the nest box!

Greed - Bravo, he had a gameplan knowing this would be a close finish, and now he’s going to take the contract!

Jason Hawk reaches into the box, and pulls out the contract.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, the top contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Jason Hawk!

Cornell - That was possibly the best Hawk’s Nest Match of all time!

Greed - I agree with that, what an amazing match, and Jason Hawk will be watching the Ladder match very closely later on tonight!

Jason Hawk drops down from the wire into the ring and holds up the contract. Taylor O’Day enters the ring and raises his arm, then hands him his Tag Team Title. Ryan Apollos slowly stands up, using the ropes, then he turns around and looks at Jason Hawk.

Cornell - It’s been a hell of a rivalry, these two have had, but I think it’s finally settled.

Greed - Yeah, Hawk has shown that he’s better than Ryan Apollos again, but I wouldn’t mind seeing these two fight again at some point far down the road.

Ryan Apollos shakes his head, then walks towards Jason Hawk. Ryan Apollos holds his hand out, and looks away.

Cornell - Is he offering him a hand shake?

Greed - Looks that way, I wonder what Hawk will do.

Jason Hawk reaches his hand out and Ryan Apollos kicks him to his hurt leg, then jumps up and connects with pay dirt. The fans boo Ryan Apollos and begin to chant.

“Ryan sucks dick!” “Ryan sucks dick!” “Ryan sucks dick!” “Ryan sucks dick!” “Ryan sucks dick!”

Ryan Apollos
No I don’t, you do!

Ryan Apollos walks towards Taylor O’Day and she backs up to the corner. Taylor O’Day turns around and climbs to the top turnbuckle, then climbs up the leg of the structure. Ryan Apollos laughs and turns around to see Jason Hawk starting to get up. Ryan Apollos runs to the ropes, then charges at Jason Hawk and shoulder blocks him, sending him flying across the ring.

Cornell - Crosscheck from Ryan Apollos!

Greed - Now he’s locking in the no leaf clover!

Ryan Apollos turns Jason Hawk over into the Texas cloverleaf, and he sits back on the hold.

Cornell - Apollos is trying to injure Jason Hawk.

Greed - If Hawk is injured and can’t fight for the World Title, maybe Apollos will be able to sneak into the match.

Taylor O’Day walks across the wire, then jumps down. She catches Ryan Apollos and swings for a hurricanrana, but Ryan Apollos lifts her up and power bombs her onto the mat.

Cornell - vicious power bomb of Hawk’s girlfriend!

Greed - We thought this was the final chapter of this rivalry, I think these guys are going to have to make a second book for this rivalry!

Ryan Apollos drags Jason Hawk to the center of the ring, putting him next to Taylor O’Day. Ryan Apollos does the legend slayer taunt as he stands between them and the crowd boo’s him. Ryan Apollos grabs Jason Hawk’s tag team title and he puts it on his shoulder, then grabs the #1 Contender Contract. Ryan Apollos leaves the rind and walks up the ramp.

Cornell - He just assaulted Hawk and his girlfriend, then robbed him!

Greed - Jason is going to have to take a page out of Apollos book, he’s going to have to sue him!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th I_vote_lcap100/100ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 20th 2010, 1:19 pm

Samantha Praxton - The following match is the NLWF and North American Title, Unification match! Introducing first…

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play throughout the arena, getting everyone up and chanting along with the song. The chanting ends and the intro begins, followed by Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walking out onto the stage. Nick Ridicule holds up the NLWF and Tag Team titles, then they walk down the ramp. Nick Ridicule jumps up to the apron, and climbs to the top rope. He holds up the NLWF Title, while he lets the Tag Team title dangle down. Nick Ridicule jumps into the ring and looks around at all the people, before handing his belts to the referee and backing into his corner where he warms up.

Samantha Praxton - From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 205 pounds and standing 6’3” tall. Being accompanied to the ring by Ashley Matthews, he is one half of the reigning Tag Team champions, and is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!!

Nick Ridicule walks to the center of the ring and holds his fist up, as the fans roar with cheers.

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent…

The music starts and three spotlights focus on the entrance. The rest of the lights in the
arena slowly fade away.

They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Matt Gray steps out through the curtain into the focus of the spotlight. He has a cocky, a
arrogand look on his face and an emotionless smile on his lips. Silver pyro goes off on his
left and right as he slowly makes his way down the ramp and up to the ring. Several
spotlights lighten up his way.

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

Matt walks up the stairs onto the apron. He looks to the crowd with a smug smile now and
stares straight at a guy in the front row. Enjoying the heated reaction from the crowd he spit his chewing gum into the crowd and gets slowly into the ring. Light comes back.

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Matt climbs one corner and plays with the crowed as he really seem to enjoy the insults and the hate he gets from them. As his music comes to an end he jumps back down in the ring and head to the middle of the ring waiting for the match to start.

Cornell - He’s playing the ultimate underdog role, but who isn’t against Nick Ridicule?

Greed - Well, Matt Gray is the first guy I’ve seen fight against Nick Ridicule, who I believe will be able to take the NLWF title from him. Nick Ridicule doesn’t match up well against Matt Gray, he might be the kryptonite of our NLWF Champion!

Samantha Praxton - From London, England. Weighing in tonight at 225 pounds and standing 6’3” tall. He is the reigning and defending NLWF North American Champion, Matt Gray!

Both men stare across the ring at each other. The referee demands for Matt Gray to back up to his corner, and he does. The referee calls for the bell.

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
NLWF North American Championship
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Nick Ridicule [vs] Matt Gray ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule moves towards Matt Gray who walks out of his corner. Nick Ridicule fires off a few punches but Matt Gray backs out of the way, avoiding them. Nick Ridicule push kicks Matt Gray, sending him into the corner. Nick Ridicule rushes in with a flurry of punches with Matt Gray pushed against the corner. Matt Gray shoves Nick Ridicule away from him, then steps out of the corner.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule said that he promises to connect a punch on Matt Gray that knocks him out in this match, he said he wants to test his heart.

Greed - Matt Gray said no matter how many times he goes down, he’ll get back up no matter what!

Nick Ridicule hits Matt Gray with a leg kick, then grabs him by the back of the head and hits him with a slicing elbow that staggers him. Nick Ridicule follows Matt Gray and hits him with a big right uppercut that drops Matt Gray down to the mat. Matt Gray quickly rolls out of the ring before Nick Ridicule can capitalize on the punch.

Cornell - Nick got in close, connected an elbow and went for the kill, but Matt Gray gets out of harms way.

Greed - You could see how much Nick Ridicule wanted to finish him as he was attacking.

Nick Ridicule slides out of the ring and throws punches at the grounded Matt Gray, who uses his feet to double kick Nick Ridicule away from him. Matt Gray stands up and Nick Ridicule rushes him throwing crisp straight punches that connect on Matt Gray who covers up. Nick Ridicule grabs Matt Gray in a Muay Thai clinch and drives a knee into his face, connecting perfect. Matt Gray falls backwards and hit’s the guardrail.

Cornell - vicious knee to the face of Matt Gray!

Greed - Nick Ridicule is all over him, keeping his promise to push Matt Gray harder than he’s ever been pushed.

Nick Ridicule drives his knee into the face of Matt Gray against the guardrail, then he backs up and Nick Kick’s him to the face. Nick Ridicule pulls Matt Gray to his feet, then he clotheslines him over the guardrail, into the crowd. The referee begins to count both men out.

[1] [2] [3]

Nick Ridicule enters the ring, then rolls out and walks towards Matt Gray. Nick Ridicule reaches over the guardrail and grabs Matt Gray, lifting him to his feet. Nick Ridicule hooks Matt Gray’s arm and lifts him up over the guardrail, then suplexes him to the ringside floor.

[1] [2] [3]

Cornell - You have to wonder if maybe Matt Gray is intimidated in this, the biggest match of his career.

Greed - He might be, but now we’ll see how much heart he has, can he outlast this onslaught from Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule lifts Matt Gray to his feet. Matt Gray pulls Nick Ridicule by his arm, and sends him shoulder first into the ring pipe. Matt Gray rolls into the ring and lays on the mat.

Cornell - That will take away from Nick’s power, especially if Matt can hurt his arm some more.

Greed - The ring pipe doesn’t care if it hurts you, Nick hit it hard.

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the ring apron. Matt Gray stands up and runs at Nick Ridicule, then connects a European uppercut that sends him flying off the apron. Nick Ridicule hit’s the guardrail shoulder first, and falls to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Great uppercut that sends Nick off the apron!

Greed - Matt Gray has the best European uppercut I’ve ever seen, and that shows why.

Matt Gray leaves the ring and grabs Nick Ridicule, then pulls him up. Matt Gray sets Nick Ridicule up for a suplex, then he snaps suplexes into the apron. Matt Gray climbs up to the apron with Nick Ridicule and he stalks him, motioning for him to stand up.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is holding his right shoulder, he might have been injured when he collided with the pole.

Greed - Yeah, Matt Gray did damage, and now the tables have turned.

Nick Ridicule sits up, then pulls himself to his feet using the ropes. Matt Gray runs up behind him, and delivers a kick to the back of his head. Nick Ridicule staggers forward and hit’s the ring post again, then falls off the apron and falls to the ringside floor. Nick Ridicule holds his right shoulder and shakes out his hand.

Cornell - Matt Gray has taken away the striking ability of Nick Ridicule by targeting his shoulder.

Greed - He’s got complete control over the NLWF Champion.

Matt Gray climbs down from the apron and grabs Nick Ridicule, then rolls him into the ring. Matt Gray follows him in and pins him quickly.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - First fall of the match and he gets two.

Greed - He’ll have to do much more than just hurt Nick’s shoulder if he wants to beat him.

Matt Gray lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet by his right arm. Matt Gray whips Nick Ridicule towards the ropes, then pulls him back into a shoulder to shoulder block, knocking Nick Ridicule down. Matt Gray lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet by his right arm again and whips him towards the ropes, then pulls him back into a shoulder to shoulder block, dropping him again. Matt Gray pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Still not enough to become the NLWF Champion.

Greed - No, but he’s removed Nick’s offense form the match, so he’s in no danger of losing right now.

Matt Gray pulls Nick Ridicule up, then uses an arm wringer on his right arm. Matt Gray backs up to the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Matt Gray walks across the top rope, then jumps off and connects a punch into the shoulder of Nick Ridicule, dropping him down into the mat. Matt Gray drops down and locks Nick Ridicule in a crossface.

Cornell - Dead center of the ring, damage done, and now submission hold applied!

Greed - I’ve never seen Nick Ridicule submit, can you feel it? Can you see it? Oh Brother, I can!

Nick Ridicule uses his feet to push him closer to the ropes. Matt Gray lets go of the crossface and delivers several elbows down into the shoulder of Nick Ridicule, then locks in the crossface again. Nick Ridicule reaches out with his left arm but is still not close to the ropes.

Cornell - Matt Gray has done everything perfectly in this match, he’s removed Nick’s offense, removed the fans who are silenced, he’s got Nick hurt and he’s not letting up one bit!

Greed - Maybe Nick Ridicule took Matt Gray too lightly, he’s been saying all week that Matt Gray isn’t a threat, and so far Matt Gray has provided the best and most competitive challenge.

Matt Gray releases the crossface and drives elbows down into the shoulder of Nick Ridicule, who quickly rolls away from Matt Gray, escaping his grasp. Matt Gray stands up and backs up towards the corner as Nick Ridicule stands up and runs at him. Matt Gray sidesteps a flying knee attempt from Nick Ridicule, then drop toehold pushes Nick Ridicule towards the corner. Nick Ridicule goes between the turnbuckles and hit’s the ring post shoulder first. Matt Gray school boys Nick Ridicule out of the corner and the referee counts the pin.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out. Matt Gray walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Matt Gray going high risk?

Greed - He’s making a huge mistake here in my opinion, he has Nick grounded and he needs to stay on him!

Nick Ridicule pushes up with his left arm, then stands up. He turns around and Matt Gray dives off the top turnbuckle at him and connects a flying European uppercut. Matt Gray pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out and Matt Gray immediately puts him in the bridging grounded double chickenwing.

Cornell - The Killer Instinct is locked on in the middle of the ring!

Greed - All that work on the right shoulder, it’s going to pay off, Nick Ridicule for the first time in his career is the one who’s FUCKED!

Nick Ridicule uses his legs and he scoots towards the ropes barely. Matt Gray keeps his head on the mat and his hands clasped together, keeping the cattle mutilation locked on tight. The referee checks on Nick Ridicule as he screams out in pain, trying to make it to the ropes.

Cornell - He’s got Nick Ridicule in the worst position we’ve ever seen him in!

Greed - He’s finished, he’s either going to tap out for the first time ever or he’s going to pass out from the pain, the pain that made he scream for the first time in his career.

Nick Ridicule shakes his head as the referee asks him if he gives up. Ashley Matthews watches on.

Cornell - Ashley looks nervous, but seeing Nick is such a bad position has to be hard.

Greed - The longer he’s locked in this move, the harder it is to escape! He’s already been locked in this move for two minutes.

Nick Ridicule squirms in hold, moving slightly closer to the ropes, but remaining too far away. Matt Gray steps forward, dragging Nick Ridicule back to the center of the ring, eliminating his progress to make it to the ropes. Nick Ridicule raises his arm.

Cornell - He’s going to tap out!

Greed - He can’t do anything else!

Nick Ridicule shakes his head and lowers his hand to the mat. Matt Gray cranks back and forth.

Matt Gray
Check him, Brother!

The referee grabs the arm of Nick Ridicule and raises it up, then lets it drop down to the mat.

[1]

The referee raises Nick Ridicule’s arm again, then lets it drop down to the mat.

[2]

Cornell - Upset of the Year?

Greed - New NLWF Champion!

The referee raises Nick Ridicule’s arm for a third time then lets it drop down. Nick Ridicule spins around and grabs the arms of Matt Gray, locking in the Anaconda Crossface. The fans jump to their feet and give a standing ovation as Nick Ridicule pulls back on the hold, threatening to make Matt Gray submit.

Cornell - Amazing! Matt Gray loosened his grip on the hold for that split second and Nick Ridicule was able to capitalize and escape The Killer Instinct!

Greed - This has been one of the best regular matches NLWF has ever had! Showing it’s not just about high risk and violence, but amazing wrestling!

Matt Gray uses his hand to push Nick Ridicule’s arm off his face, Matt Gray slips out behind Nick Ridicule and flips over him, hooking both his arms and locking in the bridging grounded double chickenwing again.

Cornell - Matt Gray escapes the Anaconda Crossface and The Killer Instinct has been locked in again!

Greed - Nick Ridicule didn’t have the strength in his right arm to keep that crossface on Matt Gray, this is one of the best matches I’ve ever witnessed!

Matt Gray keeps his hands together tight and he rocks back and forth. Nick Ridicule shakes his head and starts to push forward with his legs. Matt Gray scoots forward and keeps The Killer Instinct locked in.

Cornell - No escape from this hold!

Greed - Nick has an amazing threshold for pain, a majority of guys would have tapped out six minutes ago when Matt first locked the Killer Instinct on.

Nick Ridicule gets to his knees, with Matt Gray on top of him with the bridging grounded double chickenwing. Nick Ridicule gets up from his knees to his feet, then flips Matt Gray over his head with a dragon suplex. Matt Gray lands on his feet and steps forward, as Nick Ridicule spins around and lunges at him with a elbow strike that connects to the eye socket of Matt Gray. Both men hit the mat.

“This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule with an amazing escape, and he’s busted Matt Gray wide open!

Greed - I’m speechless.

Nick Ridicule lifts his arm and drops it across the chest of Matt Gray.

-1-2-3

Matt Gray kicks out.

Cornell - So close, but Matt Gray stays true to his word, he wont stay down!

Greed - But he’s gushing blood from that deep gash on his head, caused by the elbow of Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - One man injured, the other bloodied, in a match with two titles on the line looking for a unification.

Greed - Matt Gray has never been pinned, never been submitted in his NLWF career. Nick Ridicule is without a doubt the greatest NLWF Champion of all time. Something has got to give in this match!

Nick Ridicule gets up to his feet and leans against the rope, favoring his right shoulder. Matt Gray tries to get up, then grabs the ropes and uses them to get to his feet. Matt Gray staggers backwards and turns around as Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner and kicks him to the face.

Cornell - Nick Kick folds Matt Gray inside out!

Greed - A kick so vicious it sent a mist cloud of blood up into the air!

Nick Ridicule drops down and pins Matt Gray, not hooking the legs.

-1-2-3

Matt Gray kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough to put Matt Gray away!

Greed - People now know the toughness of Matt Gray, they realize why this guy hasn’t been pinned or submitted!

Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts Matt Gray into power bomb position. Nick Ridicule lifts Matt Gray up for the crucifix power bomb, then runs forward with him. Matt Gray escapes, falling out the back. Nick Ridicule turns around and Matt Gray attempts a clothesline that’s ducked under by Nick Ridicule. Matt Gray hit’s the ropes and turns around into a spinning back fist from Nick Ridicule, that sends him flipping over the ropes and to the apron.

Cornell - Matt Gray escapes his pass of judgment, that awesome crucifix power bomb from Nick Ridicule.

Greed - Yeah but Nick Ridicule stays in control with a massive spinning back fist, using his left hand instead of his right, because of the damage done to his shoulder by Matt Gray.

Matt Gray stands up on the apron and Nick Ridicule grabs him by the back of the head and runs with him towards the corner. Nick Ridicule smashes Matt Gray face first into the ring post, then he steps out to the ring apron. Nick Ridicule lifts Matt Gray up to his shoulders into fireman’s carry position, then he jumps off the apron with a Death Valley Driver onto the ringside floor.

Cornell - DVD moment from the ring apron, to the ringside floor!

Greed - and right in front of us, but Nick Ridicule wont be able to pin Matt Gray on the outside.

Nick Ridicule sits up, then stands up. Nick Ridicule lifts Matt Gray up then hits him with a left right combo, then a Nick Kick to the chest that pushed Matt Gray into the time keeper table. Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs Matt Gray, and pulls him away from the time keeper table. Matt Gray pushes Nick Ridicule off of him, then hits him with the North American Title, laying him out. The referee calls for the bell as both Matt Gray and Nick Ridicule lay on the ringside floor, Matt Gray still bleeding heavily.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Matt Gray has been disqualified!

Greed - He cracked Nick Ridicule’s head open with the North American Title!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by Disqualification, Nick Ridicule!

Cornell - Matt Gray is going to keep the North American Title!

Greed - Brilliant! He remains unpinned, he remains uncommitted, he remains the North American Champion, and after the amazing performance against Nick ridicule here tonight, I believe he remains our NLWF Title top contender!

Matt Gray crawls away from Nick Ridicule, the North America Title in his hands. Matt Gray uses the ring steps to get up, then he puts the North American Title on his shoulder and walks away. The fans boo Matt Gray who’s smile can be seen through the blood covering his face.

Cornell - This is a match that will be remembered for a long time, maybe even nominated for Match of the Year when it’s all said and done.

Greed - I agree, but only one man is walking away from this match, and it’s Matt Gray!

Nick Ridicule sits up and looks around, blood trickling from the small cut on his forehead. Nick Ridicule stands up and speed walks around the ring, following Matt Gray. Ashley Matthews grabs the NLWF title and follows behind him.

Cornell - You spoke to soon John, Nick Ridicule is going after him!

Greed - Hurry Matt!

Nick Ridicule runs up the ramp and catches Matt Gray, spinning him around and punching him to the face. Nick Ridicule steps forward and thrust kicks Matt Gray to the chest, pushing him into the stage. Nick Ridicule grabs Matt Gray by the back of his head and he smashes him face first into the stage set up. Nick Ridicule lifts Matt Gray up for a crucifix power bomb, then holds him up. Nick Ridicule runs with Matt Gray, then throws him off the stage. Matt Gray lands through some tables, sending papers into the air.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule has power bombed Matt Gray off the stage, straight to hell!

Greed - What amazing war, but now look!

Nick Ridicule holds his right shoulder, then reaches down and picks up the North American Title. Nick Ridicule tosses the belt over his shoulder, and Ashley hands him the Tag Team and NLWF Title. Nick Ridicule holds up his belts and looks at the North America Title as the fans cheer.

Cornell - When wil those two do battle again, because I want to make sure not to miss that rematch.

Greed - You and me both, I say they should have a rematch tonight!

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews go backstage and are immediately approached by Shane Bradley.

Nick Ridicule
Were you waiting for me?

Shane Bradley
You or Matt Gray, I...

Nick Ridicule takes the microphone from Shane Bradley, then kicks him to the chest, pushing him out of sight. Nick Ridicule looks at the camera, pissed off.

Nick Ridicule
It seems we’ve hit a roadblock here. Matt Gray you got yourself Dqed and are still the North American Champion…

Nick Ridicule holds up the North American Title.

Nick Ridicule
But I’ve got the belt. Ryan Apollos got beaten by Jason Hawk, but he has Hawk’s tag team belt, so I have an offer for you guys. I’m taking control of the show next week, so I’ve got a main event that will blow people away. For the Alison Williams birthday special next week, it’ll be the tag team champions, Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk versus Matt Gray and Ryan Apollos, but that just wouldn’t be enough. Let’s make it for the Tag Team titles, lets make it for the North American Title, and lets make it for the NLWF Championship! Four titles, one match, and not just any match, but a match we witnessed here tonight. A match that Matt Gray can’t retain the belt in by getting disqualified. Next week, biggest tag team match ever, Hawk’s Nest!

Nick Ridicule smiles then flips off the camera with both hands and walks away, followed by Ashley Matthews.

Cornell - Did he just book a quadruple title main event, Hawk’s Nest match?

Greed - He sure did, I can’t wait for Revolution next week, World War Tour event 4!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 20th 2010, 2:55 pm

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is the World Heavyweight Championship unification match! Introducing first…

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - From Adelaide, Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing in at 175 Pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage, the NLWF World Title around his waist. Brenton Cyrus does his God pose at the top of the ramp and sparks shoot down from the ceiling raining down on him. Brenton Cyrus walks through them and down the ramp, not taking his eyes off The Notorious K.I.D inside the ring. Brenton Cyrus makes it ringside and he stops to look around.

“Cyrus is gonna kill you!” “Cyrus is gonna kill you!” “Cyrus is gonna kill you!”

Brenton Cyrus smiles partially and nods his head before sliding into the ring. Brenton Cyrus turns around and walks to the corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus unhooks the belt from around his waist, and he holds it up as everyone cheers him. Brenton Cyrus looks over his shoulder at The Notorious K.I.D, then points at him. Brenton Cyrus climbs down from the corner and continues to stare at The Notorious K.I.D.

Samantha Praxton - From Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in tonight at 205 pounds and standing 6’2” tall. He is the reigning and defending NLWF World Champion, Brenton Cyrus!

Cornell - For the third time, Brenton Cyrus takes on The Notorious K.I.D and this time I believe K.I.D is going to die.

Greed - We’ll see, he has two wins over Brenton, that’s gotta be on both these guys minds.

Brenton Cyrus walks towards The Notorious K.I.D yelling things at him. The referee tries to get Brenton Cyrus to his corner, but he continues to scream at him. The referee gets Brenton Cyrus to go to his corner, then he puts the World Titles on the belt holder. The World Titles get lifted up above the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Ladder Match
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF World Heavyweight Championship
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf The Notorious K.I.D [vs] Brenton Cyrus ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus runs across the ring at The Notorious K.I.D who tries to escape his corner. Brenton Cyrus grabs The Notorious K.I.D by the throat and shoves him back into the corner, then connects a back elbow to his face. Brenton Cyrus unloads with heavy right hands to the face of The Notorious K.I.D, then whips him as hard as he can out of the corner. The Notorious K.I.D runs across the ring and hit’s the corner sternum first then staggers back. Brenton Cyrus walks up behind The Notorious K.I.D, then lifts him up for a back suplex. Brenton Cyrus hold The Notorious K.I.D up, then turns and clotheslines him down out of mid air.

Cornell - North Mason Money Maker, his first ever finishing move in the NLWF!

Greed - I get the feeling this is the night K.I.D dies.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and stomps The Notorious K.I.D to the stomach, then to the face, then he picks him up. Brenton Cyrus slaps The Notorious K.I.D across the face, then grabs him by the throat with both hands. Brenton Cyrus pushes The Notorious K.I.D into the corner and yells at him some more.

Brenton Cyrus
Say it! Say Fuck Yeah! I dare you!

Brenton Cyrus slaps The Notorious K.I.D across the face again.

Brenton Cyrus
SAY IT!

Brenton Cyrus whips The Notorious K.I.D out of the corner across the ring. The Notorious K.I.D hit’s the corner and flips over it, landing on the ring apron. Brenton Cyrus runs and drives his knee into the back of The Notorious K.I.D, sending him flying off the apron, and flipping into the audience.

Cornell - This is old school Cyrus if I’ve ever seen it!

Greed - Yeah, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen this, K.I.D needs to strongly consider running for his life.

Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out a ladder. Brenton Cyrus slides the ladder into the ring, then turns around towards the audience. Brenton Cyrus walks over to the guardrail and reaches over, grabbing The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus pulls The Notorious K.I.D over the guardrail, and leaves him bent over it.

Cornell - K.I.D left on top of the guardrail and Brenton is walking over here.

Greed - Looks like he wants a chair.

Brenton Cyrus grabs a steel chair, and walks back over to The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus smashes the chair over his back, then drops the chair onto the ground and hooks The Notorious K.I.D’s head for a DDT. Brenton Cyrus takes a step backwards, hanging the legs of The Notorious K.I.D on the guardrail as he holds him in DDT position. Brenton Cyrus looks around, then falls backwards, spike DDTing The Notorious K.I.D down onto the chair.

Cornell - with The Notorious K.I.D’s legs on the guardrail, Brenton Cyrus drives him head first into the chair.

Greed - Domination, this is Brenton Cyrus as World Champion, the best in the world!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and looks down at The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus walks over to the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out a sledgehammer. Brenton Cyrus tosses the sledgehammer into the ring, then looks at The Notorious K.I.D again.

Cornell - This just went from bad to worse for K.I.D.

Greed - He’s going to get fucked up!

“FUCK ‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK ‘EM UP” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK ‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK ‘EM UP”
“FUCK ‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK ‘EM UP” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK ‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK ‘EM UP”

Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his feet and he slides him into the ring. Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and grabs the ladder, then sets it up in the corner of the ring. Brenton Cyrus grabs The Notorious K.I.D, then lifts him up onto the ladder. Brenton Cyrus puts the arms of The Notorious K.I.D through the top rung of the ladder, then pulls his feet out from under him and lets him dangle.

Cornell - He used that ladder to crucify The Notorious K.I.D!

Greed - Now he has his eyes on that sledgehammer.

Brenton Cyrus walks over and picks the sledgehammer up off the mat. Brenton Cyrus laughs, then turns around and points the sledgehammer at The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus positions the sledgehammer in his hands, then he runs across the ring and swings it, smashing The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs with the sledgehammer.

Cornell - K.I.D can’t even cover up to defend himself!

Greed - He’s completely and fully fucked!

Brenton Cyrus hits The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs again, then he steps up and starts climbing the ladder. Brenton Cyrus stops face to face with The Notorious K.I.D, then hits him to the side of the head with the sledgehammer and jumps down. Brenton Cyrus grabs the ladder and tips it forward, sending The Notorious K.I.D crashing face first into the mat with the ladder still on top of him and his arms trapped in the top rung.

Cornell - This isn’t a ladder match, it’s a massacre.

Greed - Their were two ways this match could have gone, way one was a battle between these two that would be remembered forever as the best ladder match of all time, and then what we’re witnessing right now. An ass whopping that will be remembered as the most dominant World Title victory ever!

Brenton Cyrus closes the ladder, then steps on top of it, pushing it down into the back and closing it on the arms of The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus looks down, then does his god pose as he continues to stand on top of the ladder, on top of The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - He has completely conquered the man people were starting to call the best World Champion of all time.

Greed - That’s why Brenton has sent such a dominant message. Brenton Cyrus is the greatest World Champion ever, without a doubt, and this match proves it!

Brenton Cyrus steps down off the ladder and he picks up the sledgehammer. Brenton Cyrus lifts the sledgehammer above his head, and he turns around and looks at the ladder. Brenton Cyrus brings the sledgehammer down into the ladder on top of The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus tosses the sledgehammer out of the ring, then he pulls the ladder of the back of The Notorious K.I.D, and sets it up under the belts. Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his hands and knees, then punt kicks him to the skull.

Cornell - This one is all over.

Greed - It’s a simple climb up a ladder, then all he’s got to do Is pull the belts down.

Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his feet, then up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus tosses The Notorious K.I.D up and drives a knee into his face.

Cornell - Vicious betrayal to add injury to injury!

Greed - He’s not even done.

Brenton Cyrus grabs The Notorious K.I.D following the vicious betrayal and he spins him down into the mat with a spinning complete shot.

Cornell - A new day on The Notorious K.I.D!

Greed - Now this one is over.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and climbs the ladder. Brenton Cyrus makes it to the top of the ladder and does the god pose before grabbing the World Title and pulling them down.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus holds both the World Titles out to the side with a smile on his face.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, the NEW Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, Brenton Cyrus!

Cornell - The World Title dilemma has been solved, as Brenton Cyrus unifies World Titles.

Greed - The longest reigning World Champion in history has taken the belt back officially. After seven and a half months, he’s taken back the world!

Brenton Cyrus climbs down the ladder with both World Titles on his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus looks at The Notorious K.I.D down on the mat, then he picks him up to his feet and throws him out of the ring. Brenton Cyrus walks to the corner and climbs up, then taunts for the fans.

Cornell - Who is going to be able to stop that man?

Greed - The man can be stopped, the god however, can not! We know his next opponent, and Brenton Cyrus has another loss to redeem when he goes one on one with Jason Hawk at Trial by Combat.

Brenton Cyrus climbs down and leaves the ring. He walks up the entrance ramp with an evil grin on his face.

Cornell - if this pay per view hasn’t blown your mind to shit already… we still have the main event.

Greed - I don’t know if I can handle anymore, but damn it, I refuse to miss this main event!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 20th 2010, 5:08 pm

Medics come down to the ring and check on The Notorious K.I.D, then help him onto a stretcher. They wheel The Notorious K.I.D away from ringside and up the ramp.

Cornell - That was a flawless victory from our new Undisputed World Champion, K.I.D got in no offense in that match.

Greed - He was just physically overwhelmed by Brenton Cyrus and it showed big time.

The make it to the top of the ramp with The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - We obviously hope K.I.D isn’t injured and that he’ll be back.

Greed - He’s still got a one win advantage over Brenton, and will more than likely get a rematch for the World Title, so we haven’t seen the final battle yet between those two.

They disappear backstage with The Notorious K.I.D.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is your Main Event, and it is an Ultimate Elimination Double Cage Horror Match! Introducing first…

The lights in the arena go out and the opening guitar rift of "Motherfucker of the Year" by Motley Crue blasts out of the house PA system...just as the guitar rift ends static can be seen on the Titantron. Then, as the verse hits, blue fireworks erupt from either side and the video begins rolling Corey Casey's entrance video...

I'm just a thorn in your side
The disrespect in your eye
I can't control myself

I'm like a snake in your drain
I'm takin' over your brain
'Cause I can't help myself

Corey Casey can be seen standing on top of the stage, his arms out to either side. As the verse continues Corey turns around, a smirk on his face, as he looks out at the crowd who greet him with boo's.

Everytime I turn my head
I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd go away

Here... I am... again.

Hey now, hey now
I'm the motherfuckker of the year
Here... I am... again.
Hey now, hey now
I'm the motherfucker of the year

Corey confidently walks down the entrance ramp as fans continue to rain boo's down on him. He walks up the ring steps and steps in between the middle and top rope.

Everytime I turn my head
I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd go away

Here... I am... again.

Hey now, hey now
Here... I am... again.
Hey now, hey now

Corey climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms out to either side. His smirk on confidence widens as he looks out over the crowd.

Here... I am... again.

Hey now, hey now
Here... I am... again.
Hey now, hey now
Here... I am... again.
Hey now, hey now

Corey turns and jumps down from the turnbuckle and holds up all three belts.

Samantha Praxton - From South Boston, Massachusetts. Weighing 250 pounds and standing 6’5” tall. He is the reigning and defending Rated R, Freedom, and Undisputed Universal Champion, Corey Casey!!

Cornell - The toughest match of his career, he must defend the Rated R title, then the Freedom Title, then the Universal Title.

Greed - Yeah but all that matters to Corey Casey is leaving with the Universal Title, retaining a major title for the first time in his career!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From South Australia, Australia. Weighing in at 245 pounds and standing 6’ tall. Shadow Demon!

Cornell - Corey Casey killed this mans wife, he took his Undisputed Title and unified it, no one hates Corey Casey more than Shadow Demon.

Greed - Yeah, but will that hate distract him or fuel his fire enough for another title reign?

Hey, tore away the veil of weakness
The enemy now lies beneath us, I think we're safe.
Hey, won't be held down any longer
No disgrace and no dishonor keep us chained

Come to Life by Alter Bridge roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks quickly from behind the curtains, his eyes locked on the ring. He looks at the crowd, then back to the ring, smirking.

There's nothing we should have to fear
It's alright, we've come to life
We'll never shed another tear
It's alright, we've come to life

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the crowd before raising his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt on the stage behind him. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and races down the ramp. He slides into the ring and looks out at the crowd.

Hey, the bulletproof are so resilient
To every fool with an opinion, they never break
And by the way, yeah we scream to find a reason
Never doubt or stop believing, then escape

Samantha Praxton - From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing 230 Pounds and standing 6’1” tall. Chuck Matthews!

Cornell - Other than Shadow Demon no one has more reason to hate Corey Casey than Chuck Matthews!

Greed - Corey has physically tortured Chuck Matthews during his time here and even beat Chuck Matthews into a coma at the beginning of the year that took Chuck Matthews out until War Games.

Cornell - This is our main event, and it has so much on the line!

Greed - Here we go!

The referee waits for the ring crew to put p the cage walls around the ring. The hell in a cell lowers down from the ceiling and surrounds the ring and steel cage. The referee calls for the bell.

Rated [R] Championship

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th MainEvent
ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Corey Casey [vs] Shadow Demon [vs] Chuck Matthews ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon runs at Corey Casey who smiles as he looks at the cage. Corey Casey boots Shadow Demon to the face, then runs at Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey grabs Chuck Matthews by his throat and he unloads vicious right hand punches at him.

Cornell - Death Clutch locked in on Chuck Matthews.

Greed - Corey Casey has an amazing grip when he grabs you by the throat, almost inescapable!

Corey Casey hits Chuck Matthews with several punches as he covers up, trying to avoid them. Chuck Matthews tries to pull the hand of Corey Casey off his throat, but he takes a punch to the face that drops him down into the corner.

Cornell - Chuck tried to break the clutch, but Corey connects a solid shot and drops him.

Greed - Now Chuck is in trouble.

Corey Casey stomps Chuck Matthews down in the corner, then runs to the ropes. Corey Casey clotheslines Shadow Demon, then hit’s the ropes and rebounds at Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey kicks Chuck Matthews to the face down in the corner, pushing his face into the cage wall.

Cornell - Corey Casey is in his match, and he’s beating up both his enemies.

Greed - Everyone knows Corey Casey starts matches off better than anyone, but he has been known to fade as matches go long.

Corey Casey uses his foot to step down on the throat of Chuck Matthews, pushing him out of the ring, into the cage wall. Corey Casey sees Shadow Demon get up and he runs out of the corner and spears him.

Cornell - Spe…

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!!

Corey Casey pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2

Shadow Demon kicks out. Corey Casey stands up, lifts Shadow Demon to his feet. Corey Casey shoves Shadow Demon to the corner, then lifts him to the top rope, and uppercuts him. Corey Casey turns around and runs at Chuck Matthews who stands up on the apron. Corey Casey delivers a boot to the face of Chuck Matthews, smashing him into the cage on impact.

Cornell - Have you ever seen Corey Casey so destructive?

Greed - Yes I have, he’s just getting warmed up on these guys!

Corey Casey hooks the arm of Chuck Matthews around his neck, then he steps up onto the turnbuckle and climbs to the top, pulling him up. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up and super jackhammers him off the top turnbuckle, down to the ring.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Cornell - Super purifier from Corey Casey, and I think he’s about to retain the Rated R Title!

Greed - People rarely kick out of the regular purifier, one from the top rope is impossible to kick out of!

Corey Casey hooks the legs of Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3-

Shadow Demon breaks the pinfall up as he lands on Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey in the center of the ring with a swanton bomb from the top rope.

Cornell - Corey left Shadow Demon on the top rope and he recovered in time to break up the pin fall!

Greed - Damn it! He’s going to capitilize on Corey Casey’s dominance!

Corey Casey and Shadow Demon stand up at the same time and Corey Casey grabs him by the throat in the death clutch. Shadow Demon punches Corey Casey to the arm, then lifts him up to his shoulders and spins around with him. Shadow Demon tosses Corey Casey up and brings him down with a Shadow Crusher on top of Chuck Matthews. Shadow Demon pins Corey Casey,

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out and Shadow Demon pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Shadow Demon gets the pin on Chuck Matthews!

Greed - Chuck was hit with that super purifier, a swanton bomb, then Shadow Demon and Corey Casey landing on him during the shadow crusher.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW Rated R Champion, Shadow Demon!

Cornell - These guys will have a few seconds to rest before the Freedom Championship is on the line.

Greed - Corey Casey got to name the stipulation of this match, because the Freedom Championship has a rule where the champion names the stipulation for the title matches. Corey Casey in an act of brilliance, picked the Double Cage horror and here we are!

Cornell - Was it an act of brilliance though? I mean, we just watched him lose the Rated R Title.

Greed - Yeah, but only one title truly matters when this this is all said and done. Only one title is in line to go against the NLWF title at Trial by Combat, and that’s the Universal title!

The referee calls for the bell as Shadow Demon stands up.

Freedom Championship

ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf Corey Casey [vs] Shadow Demon [vs] Chuck Matthews ONE WORLD NATION 2010 : May 17th Mapleleaf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon attacks Corey Casey with punches as he stands up. Corey Casey tries to counterstrike but he eats an uppercut that sends him backpedaling into the cage wall. Shadow Demon attacks with punches and Corey Casey reaches for his throat. Shadow Demon hits Corey Casey with a right hook and it drops him down to the mat.

Cornell - Shadow Demon has the best hands in all of NLWF.

Greed - He also has the largest hands in the NLWF, forced to wear a XXL glove.

Shadow Demon turns around and Chuck Matthews runs at him and dives looking for the spear. Shadow Demon jumps over Chuck Matthews, then turns around and grabs him by the back of the head. Shadow Demon throws Chuck Matthews face first into the cage wall.

Cornell - After winning the Rated R Title Shadow Demon looks revitalized!

Greed - He’s dangerous right now.

Shadow Demon pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-

Corey Casey pulls Shadow Demon off of him. Corey Casey stands up at the same time as Shadow Demon and the two throw punches. Shadow Demon wins the exchange catching Corey Casey. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey up to his shoulder, then he runs with him towards the cage wall and spikes him face first into it.

Cornell - Shadow Demon has Corey up on his shoulder and he power slams him face first into the cage wall.

Greed - Corey Casey has been cut open, we’ve seen him bleed buckets before.

Shadow Demon walks away from the cage wall with Corey Casey on his shoulder still. Shadow Demon sees Chuck Matthews crawl towards the ropes, then runs at him. Shadow Demon steps up onto his back, then jumps off and power slams Corey Casey through the cage door. Both men land on top of the door ringside, bending it in half against the ring apron and cell wall.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Cornell - Shadow Demon drives Corey Casey through the cage door!

Greed - That could be enough to win Shadow Demon another title!

The referee leans the ring, jumping over Shadow Demon and Corey Casey on top of the cage door. The referee starts to count.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - That was close, but somehow Corey Casey kicked out of that power slam that broke through the cage door.

Greed - I really thought that was it, but you can’t count out or triple… well now, double champion!

Shadow Demon stands up and leans against the Hell in a cell door. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes inside the ring, then rebounds off and runs towards the cage door. Chuck Matthews dives through the ropes, through the door opening, over Corey Casey, at Shadow Demon and he spears him through the cell door. Both men roll out of the cell and onto the ramp from the impact.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! CHUCK FUCKING MATTHEWS WITH HOLLYWOOD IMPACT ON SHADOW DEMON PUTTING HIM THROUGH THE CAGE DOOR!

Greed - You’re the greatest announcer ever.

Chuck Matthews pins Shadow Demon on the ramp.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Chuck Matthews has just become a two time Freedom Champion! He was the first ever Freedom Champion and he’s taken the belt back!

Greed - This is turning into a bad night for Corey Casey, I’m worried that the curse has spread, and he can’t defend anything!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner and NEW Freedom Champion, Chuck Matthews!

Cornell - After some awesome Hollywood Impact, Chuck Matthews takes gold.

Greed - Silver medal, Corey Casey can still take gold. COME ON COREY, GET THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE!

Chuck Matthews stands up and holds his arms up. The referee calls for the bell.

NLWF Undisputed Universal Championship

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - This is it, final match of the night, the true Main Event of the evening!

Greed - It starts with everyone having escaped the Double Cage horror, the steel asylum!

Chuck Matthews picks up the cage door and throws it down onto Shadow Demon, then he enters the cage. Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey up off the broken cage door, then he whips him towards the ring steps. Corey Casey hit’s the steps knees first, then flips over them and hit’s the cage wall.

Cornell - We know what Chuck wants to do now that he has control, he wants to punish Corey Casey!

Greed - HIT HIM WITH A FIREBALL COREY!

Chuck Matthews walks over and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Chuck Matthews grabs the back of Corey Casey’s head, then smashes him face first into the cell wall. Chuck Matthews turns around quickly with Corey Casey and smashes him face first into the cage wall. Chuck Matthews turns around again and smashes him face first into the cell wall, then again into the cage wall, then again into the cell wall, then again into the cage wall, before finally letting him fall down, a bloody mess.

“FUCK ‘EM UP CHUCK FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP CHUCK FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Cornell - Chuck Matthews just made a sandwich.

Greed - What?

Cornell - Chuck Matthews just made a sandwich, he used the cell wall and the cage wall as the bread, Corey Casey as the meat, and he was the mighty mayonnaise in that sandwich of destruction!

Chuck Matthews reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a razorblade tipped, cat o nine tails.

Cornell - Oh shit!

Greed - He’s got Corey’s Cat o nine tails!

Chuck Matthews whips Corey Casey across the back with the cat o nine tails, slicing his back open. Corey Casey stands up as his back starts to bleed, he walks away from Chuck Matthews who runs up and dropkicks him to the back of the head, sending him face first into the cell wall.

Cornell - Corey Casey is trying to get away from Chuck Matthews, but he’s all over him like white on rice.

Greed - More like a fly on shit, but whatever.

Corey Casey walks away, using the cell wall for support. Chuck Matthews watches him walk away, then he turns around and walks the other way. Corey Casey keeps walking and heads towards the cell door. Chuck Matthews picks up the ring steps and holds them up as Corey Casey walks towards the door. Corey Casey takes a step out of the cell and he’s hit to the face by a big punch from Shadow Demon. Corey Casey staggers backwards, back into the cell and he leans against the cage wall. Corey Casey turns and Chuck Matthews throws the ring steps at him, sending them smashing into his face.

Cornell - Shadow Demon hits Corey, the stairs hit Corey, I wish they would bring him over here, just so I can hit Corey.

Greed - Very funny, this is a damn handicap match!

Shadow Demon enters the cell and pins Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews runs over and kicks Shadow Demon to the back of the head, immediately breaking the pin. Chuck Matthews lifts Shadow Demon up, locking in a muay thai clinch. Chuck Matthews delivers knees to the body of Shadow Demon, then he lowers his head right into a knee. Shadow Demon staggers backwards out of the cage and falls.

Cornell - Great knees utilized by Chuck Matthews.

Greed - He’s going for a pin!

Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - So close, but not enough to make Chuck a double champion.

Greed - These guys will have to kill Corey to take his Universal Title.

Chuck Matthews looks at Shadow Demon and shrugs, then crawls out of the cell and pins him.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Cornell - Chuck tried to get the pin on Shadow Demon, but he’s not done yet.

Greed - Tonight we watched the high risk Hawk’s nest, we witnessed the best technical wrestling match of all time between Matt Gray and Nick Ridicule, we saw Brenton Cyrus take back his World Championship after a hellacious road, and we saw it in dominant fashion. Right now we’re seeing violence! This is the show that has it all!

Chuck Matthews lifts Shadow Demon up and he throws him towards the cell. Shadow Demon grabs onto the wall and starts climbing. Chuck Matthews looks up at Shadow Demon, then looks at Corey Casey laid out inside the cell. Chuck Matthews starts climbing up the cell, following Shadow Demon.

Cornell - They are going to the roof!

Greed - Look, Corey is getting up!

Corey Casey stands up and walks out of the cell, then starts climbing up. Shadow Demon makes it onto the roof, and turns around waiting for Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews makes it onto the roof, and Shadow Demon attacks him. Shadow Demon lifts Chuck Matthews up to his shoulders, then goes for the Shadow Crusher but he slips out of it. Chuck Matthews bulldogs Shadow Demon onto the roof.

Cornell - Dangerous place to be, we’ve seen roofs collapse before.

Greed - We’ve seen it all.

Corey Casey climbs up onto the roof, and stands up at the same time as Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey runs and spears Chuck Matthews, but he locks in a guillotine choke.

Cornell - Chuck is hit with the spear but he manages to lock Corey Casey in that choke!

Greed - Luckily the referee is on the ramp and can’t count a pinfall or submission.

The referee runs and jumps onto the cage wall and starts climbing.

Cornell - Shocked

Greed - Wow, give that guy a pay raise.

Corey Casey tries to get out of the guillotine, then slips his head out and grabs Chuck Matthews by his throat. Chuck Matthews tries to lock Corey Casey in an arm bar.

Cornell - The blood made it easy for Corey to slip out.

Greed - Luckily, but now Chuck is going for his arm.

Corey Casey punches Chuck Matthews a few times, then he pins him. The referee crawls onto the roof and makes the count.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Shadow Demon stands up and stands behind Corey Casey waiting for him. Corey Casey stands up and Shadow Demon lifts him up to his shoulders. Corey Casey fights out of it and slips out the back, then connects a reverse DDT on Shadow Demon, driving him down onto the cage roof.

Cornell - none of these guys want to lose this final match, the most important of the three.

Greed - But Corey Casey needs to win, and that’s why he will!

All three men stands up at the same time. Chuck Matthews and Shadow Demon kick Corey Casey to the stomach, then set him up for a double suplex. They lift Corey Casey, who flips through and lands on his feet behind them. Everyone turns around and Corey Casey throws a fireball out of each hand hitting both Chuck Matthews and Shadow Demon to the face.

Cornell - Duel fireballs!

Greed - that was pretty sweet.

Corey Casey hooks both Chuck Matthews and Shadow Demon for suplexes, then he lifts them both up and suplexes them through the cage roof. All three men land in the ring, Chuck Matthews crashing through the part of the ring destroyed by Death Angel earlier in the night.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Corey Casey with a double purifier!

Greed - Through the cage roof and Chuck Matthews goes through the ring!

Corey Casey rolls over and pins Shadow Demon hooking both legs. The referee looks down through the hole in the roof, then lowers down. The referee hangs above the ring, then lets go and falls down to the mat. The referee makes the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Corey Casey has finally done it!

Greed - YES! YEAH!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! Corey Casey retains the Undisputed Universal Title, the curse is over! COREY WINS! COREY WINS! HE BEATS SHADOW DEMON AND CHUCK MATTHEWS! What a dominant performance from Corey Casey!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner and STILL The Undisputed Universal Champion, Corey Casey!

Cornell - What are you talking about? That wasn’t dominant!

Greed - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! The man wasn’t pinned or made to submit in that match, the man defended the only major title in that match, and look at his opponents!

Corey Casey backs into the corner and the cages lift above the ring.

Cornell - I suppose you’re right.

Greed - Of course I am, Not only that but he beat them fair and square. He didn’t use any weapons, he didn’t have help from Rated Most Hated! Corey Casey wins convincingly! The first great Universal Champion!

The referee drops the Rated R title on Shadow Demon, then the freedom title in to the hole in the ring. The referee walks over and hands Corey Casey the Universal Title in the corner and he holds it close.

Cornell - What an amazing night it’s been…

Greed - Wait a second, I don’t think it’s over.

Rated Most Hated walk down to the ring, and slide in. Rated Most Hated lift Corey Casey out of the corner and hold him up in the air.

Cornell - Leon, Ryan, and Matt all come down to celebrate with Corey Casey.

Greed - As they should!

Chuck Matthews crawls out of the hole in the ring, then runs and spears Leon Lonewolf, causing all of Rated Most Hated to fall down. Chuck Matthews attacks viciously, throwing punches at whoever he can. Chuck Matthews lifts Ryan Apollos up and knees him to the face, then turns around and boots Leon Lonewolf to the ribs down on the mat.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews has lost his mind!

Greed - He’s like a crazy animal who escaped it’s cage!

Chuck Matthews turns around and is hit with the North American Title. Corey Casey walks over and locks in the Asylum Walls on Chuck Matthews while Matt Gray locks in the Killer Instinct.

Cornell - That sick double team submission move is locked on tight!

Greed - Here comes One World Nation, here at One World Nation!

Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk enter the ring and break the submission hold. Nick Ridicule attacks Matt Gray, lifting him up and kicking him to the face, sending him over the top rope. Nick Ridicule follows Matt Gray out of the ring, then tackles him over the guardrail, into the crowd.

Cornell - One World Nation is taking the fight to Rated Most Hated, and they are dominating!

Greed - FIGHT BACK!

Jason Hawk runs and springboards off the ropes, then hurricanrana‘s Ryan Apollos out of the ring. Chuck Matthews stands up and Leon Lonewolf sneaks up behind him with a steel chair. Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring and spins Leon Lonewolf around into a cutter as Chuck Matthews turns around.

Cornell - EPIPHANY on Lonewolf!

Greed - That just leaves Corey Casey against OWN!

Cornell - We saw Brenton Cyrus try to kick punt kick him last week, but get stopped, he wants revenge for that fireball to the face!

Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews look at each other, then look down at Corey Casey crawling around at their feet. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews both back up to separate corners, Chuck Matthews setting up the spear while Brenton Cyrus sets up the punt kick.

Cornell - You just got OWNed combo is coming up!

Greed - LEON GET THE FUCK UP AND TAKE THIS VICIOUS COMBO OF MOVES FOR YOUR LEADER!

Brenton Cyrus stomps his foot and the crowd roars as Corey Casey starts to get up, then he stands upright. Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and dives at Corey Casey with the spear. Chuck Matthews is stopped in mid spear by a vicious punt kick to the skull, that intercepts him.

Cornell - HOLLYWHAT THE FUCK!?

Greed - YEAH!! YEAH!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! SALVATION MOTHERFUCKER!!

Brenton Cyrus stops in the corner and looks up with a smile. He looks over his shoulder at Chuck Matthews laid out at the feet of Corey Casey.

Cornell - Oh my god, we just witnessed…

Greed - SALVATION MOTHERFUCKER! YES YES YES!!! I knew waking up this morning that today was going to be the greatest day ever, I WAS RIGHT!

Corey Casey looks down at Chuck Matthews then he holds his arms out to the side. Brenton Cyrus walks out of the corner and stands next to Corey Casey, looking down at Chuck Matthews. Brenton Cyrus points his fingers at Chuck Matthews, like a gun, then motions shooting him, before raising the hand of Corey Casey.

Cornell - That’s how we end One World Nation?

Greed - That is the greatest ending to anything ever! BEST ENDING OF THE YEAR NOMINEE!

Brenton Cyrus puts his foot on the back of Chuck Matthews head and he does his God pose.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down