NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10

Go down

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Empty Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus April 20th 2010, 4:52 pm

“Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!” “Thank you Hawk!”

Revolution fades in on a packed arena, showing the pumped up crowd in attendance. They continue to chant until.

Jason's voice his heard saying "Lights Out" Then the lights go out and when they come back on Jason is in his wheelchair on the top of the stage with his fist raised. Jason punches the air four times and each time fireworks shoots up behind him. first white then red then blue then the fireworks is the shape of the Faroese flag. Jason is rolled down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. Jason puts his hand up, and Taylor rolls him back to the top of the stage. Jason Hawk pulls out a microphone.

Jason Hawk

Welcome to Revolution IS Hawk! That sounded better in my head. Revolution, night of the Hawk! Thank you for such a great ovation, one that I truly deserve after my 7 Months in the NLWF, 6 of which were spent as an active competitor, the Undisputed Champion. 2010 has been the year I said it would be, the year of the Hawk, but it’s a year that was stopped early. At War Games, I let my anger towards Aaron O’Shea, my hatred towards Aaron O’Shea, make me climb to the to of the titantron, and jumped off, trying to end his career. However, the joke was on me. But tonight isn’t about that, tonight is about having an amazing last show in the company I love. That’s why tonight, John Greed, you’re fired!

Tommy - What the hell?

John - Can he do that?

Jason Hawk

Get up and get out! I’m running the show!

John Greed stands up and removes his headset, then walks away.

Jason Hawk

Replacing him this week, will not be me, because I have a lot to do in a short amount of time, but instead a man who has experience announcing Revolution, experience working with Tommy…

Tommy - Oh god no!

Jason Hawk

ANDREW DAVIS!

Andrew walks out onto the stage and he shakes the hand of Jason Hawk with a big smile on his face. Andrew walks down the ramp and passes by John Greed.

Jason Hawk

Hurry up and leave John, stop milking your TV time you douche.

John Greed steps backstage and Andrew makes it to the announce table.

Andrew - I’m back baby!

Tommy - …. Chuck better fucking Hollywood Impact someone tonight.

Jason Hawk

I promise everyone, this will be a show you never forget. I will make sure the name Jason Hawk lives on forever in the NLWF, and I’ll do it by providing the best Revolution I can! With that being said, I think the main event deserves a match type, one that I created.

Jason Hawk points and the Hawk’s Nest structure begins to lower.

Jason Hawk

Hawk’s Next returns! Nick Ridicule versus Shadow Demon for the NLWF Title, in a Hawk’s Nest Match!

Andrew - The Undisputed Champion gets a shot at the NLWF Championship in a Hawk’s Nest Match in the Main Event of Revolution!

Tommy - and I’m stuck here calling tonight’s action with YOU! FML!

Revolution cuts to commercial on Jason Hawk with a smile on his face.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 HawksNest

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 HawkCrestfinish

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 JasonHawk-3

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then down the ramp finishing with the ring posts shooting up fire as Revolution officially begins. The camera pans out to show the crowd, looking only for Jason Hawk signs.

“We Will Never Forget Jason Hawk!” “My Jason Hawk is bigger than your Jason Hawk”
“Jason Hawk-1 Brenton Cyrus-0” “Faroe Islands: "FUCK THE WHALES!"”
“I IS FROM THE FAROE ISLANDS TWO!”
“Hawk> Pilot Whales...”

Backstage, Jason Hawk is being wheeled to his office by Taylor O’Day.

Jason Hawk

How did I do?

Jason Hawk looks over his shoulder at Taylor O’Day rolling him down the hall.

Taylor O’Day
You did great, everyone is really excited about tonight’s show, although it’s a sad one. I think the show you’ve got in store tonight will be one of the best Revolution’s ever!

They make it to the GM’s office and stop to see Nick Ridicule leaning against the door.

Nick Ridicule
I never thought I’d see the day that Jason Hawk walked… rolled away from the NLWF. What a hell of a ride.

Nick Ridicule extends his arm and holds out his hand. Taylor O’Day wheels Jason Hawk closer and he shakes Nick Ridicule’s hand.

Jason Hawk

It sure has been.

Nick Ridicule lets go of Jason Hawk’s hand and looks away, then coughs.

Nick Ridicule
You’ve made me really proud Hawk, I wish things didn’t have to end this way.

The sadness in Nick Ridicule’s voice is easily detected.

Nick Ridicule
You’ve really done a lot for this company, and it pisses me off that carrying this company with me and KID to start this year, broke you down. You’ll never get the respect, that I feel you deserve from most people, but from me, you’ve got it. You stood alongside me at this companies lowest, and we fought our hearts out for the greater good. You’re like a little brother to me Hawk.

Nick Ridicule smiles.

Jason Hawk

Thanks Nick. But I’m older than you. So you’re the little brother.

Nick Ridicule
I stand by what I said.

Jason Hawk

You know me Nick, you know I’ve always got a trick or two left up my sleeve. So you know what that means?

Nick Ridicule
What?

Jason Hawk

Since it’s my last night, I’m going to have to use everything I’ve got!

Nick Ridicule
If you need anything from me, don’t hesitate to ask.

Jason Hawk

I’ve got a pretty great show planned. If all goes well, this will be the perfect ending to my career.

Nick Ridicule

You deserve it Hawk. I left you gift on your table, I hope you like it. I’ll talk to you later.

Nick Ridicule walks away and Taylor O’Day opens the door, before wheeling Jason Hawk in. She wheels Jason Hawk to his table where a large wrapped box sits. Jason Hawk opens it and reaches in.

Jason Hawk

Wow.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 AnnoyingBelt

Jason Hawk looks at the FTWA Championship that he turned into the Annoying Title last week, then looks back at the new belt. Jason Hawk reaches in and grabs pulls out a card, then reads it out loud.

Jason Hawk

Hawk, I bought the first Undisputed Title you won from the NLWF and had it customized. The FTWA title is a piece of shit, now people will take how annoying you are seriously. I’m proud of you, and I’ll miss you pal. Your friend Nick.

The shot fades to the announcers ringside. Tommy Cornell with his face in his hands while Andrew Davis smiles wide.

Andrew - I want to welcome everyone to this Revolution: Jason Hawk Farewell Show! I want to start off by saying thank you to Jason Hawk for hiring me back for his show.

Tommy - WHY DO YOU HATE ME JASON!!!

Andrew - Please Tommy, calm down. We’ve got an amazing show scheduled tonight, just sit back, relax, and prepare for the longest night of commentary of your fucking life! Ha ha!

Tommy - I wish I had a gun to play roulette, and not just and gun, a suicide gun!

Andrew - Come on Tommy, let us review what’s going on in the NLWF for those people out there too retarded to remember themselves. Last week we watched the end of Demetrius Randall who was given an opportunity to earn a shot at all three major titles, and failed miserably.

Tommy - …yeah..

Andrew - Then in the Dream Championship match between Chuck Matthews and Aaron O’Shea, Death Angel arrived to take the title, pinning both opponents, and winning the contracts of Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams which were on the line because of a deal Chuck worked out with Angelica McPherson.

Tommy - ….that’s what happened…

Andrew - Then began the second Global Annihilation Tournament, which saw Bobby Ocean outshining Carver Ocean, Shadow Demon dismantling Demetrius Randall, then lynching him with The Notorious K.I.D, Death Angel beating former NLWF Champion Connor O’Shannon by submission, and Nick Ridicule beating the holy hell out of Corey Casey!

Tommy - That was pretty awesome. Corey Casey suffered a list of injuries, but the bottom line is, he survived!

Andrew - This is the final week before King of the Throne 2010, let’s have a great one!

Tommy - I’ll try.

Inside the ring Connor O’Shannon and Leon Lonewolf stand in their corners. Connor O’Shannon points and laughs shaking his head as the referee calls for the bell.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Match
Connor O'Shannon [versus] Leon Lonewolf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Connor O’Shannon tries a big boot but Leon Lonewolf moves out of the way. Connor O’Shannon turns around and is booted to the face by Leon Lonewolf. Leon Lonewolf drops down and locks in a gogoplata on Connor O’Shannon. Connor O’Shannon tries to escape but taps out. The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Leon Lonewolf!

Andrew - Are you kidding me?

Tommy - O’Shannon has gone from NLWF Champion, to complete lose! I don’t even think he’s won a match he stole the NLWF title from Ridicule!

Leon Lonewolf stands up and celebrates his victory as the fans cheer.

Andrew - The O’Shannon losing streak continues, and the new guy starts off undefeated!

Tommy - Lets see how far he can go in the NLWF. Because until this guy proves himself, I don’t care.

Revolution fades to commercial on Leon Lonewolf walking up the ramp.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 JHawk1

Hawk Highlight

Jason Hawk: The Beginning
NLWF Revolution: Close to the Edge
Live from NLWF The Empire Arena in New York, New York
September 21st 2009

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Brenton Cyrus

Brenton Cyrus watches as medics come down to help Rico Sutton. Brenton Cyrus does his God Pose in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus gets attacked from behind by Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - What the hell?

Andrew - That’s Ryan Apollos, The Legend Slayer!

Tommy - Is he retarded? Why the hell would you attack Brenton Cyrus?

Andrew - He’s trying to make an impact.

Ryan Apollos fires of several shots at Brenton Cyrus then shoots him off into the ropes. Ryan Apollos ducks his head, but Brenton Cyrus kicks him to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos up onto his shoulders.

Andrew - He’s going for the Vicious Betrayal!

Ryan Apollos fights out of it and lands behind Brenton Cyrus, Ryan Apollos delivers a low blow to Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus hit right to the BALLS!

Ryan Apollos stalks Brenton Cyrus waiting for him to recover from the low blow. Brenton Cyrus begins to get to his feet slowly. Brenton Cyrus stands up and Ryan Apollos locks in the Cobra Clutch. Brenton Cyrus fights the hold. Ryan Apollos cranks the pressure on the hold.

Andrew - He’s got Cyrus locked in that Cobra Clutch tight.

Brenton Cyrus continues to fight the hold, as Ryan Apollos tries to lift him to finish the move. Jason Hawk jumps the rail and climbs to the top rope. Ryan Apollos releases the hold as Jason Hawk dives off with a missile dropkick, sending Ryan Apollos down hard.

Tommy - Now look at this, that’s Jason Hawk, he’s coming to the aid of Brenton Cyrus!

Andrew - This is getting chaotic!

Jason Hawks clotheslines Ryan Apollos, Ryan Apollos shoots back to his feet, and Jason Hawk dropkicks him back down.

Tommy - Jason Hawk unloading on Ryan Apollos!

Jason Hawk turns around and is speared by Corey Casey.

Andrew - These two guys are a tag team, we saw them on ASWA last week.

Tommy - I believe they are called, Lethal Injection.

Corey Casey and Ryan Apollos grab chairs and enter the ring. Jason Hawk gets to his feet and Lethal Injection smashes him to the head with the chairs.

Andrew - They sandwiched his head between two chairs!

Lethal Injection turn their focus towards the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion who’s getting to his feet. Brenton Cyrus turns around and Ryan Apollos smashes the steel chair across his head. The Mexican Samurai charges the ring and slides in.

Tommy - The Mexican Samurai has arrived.

The Mexican Samurai ducks a chair shot from Corey Casey then charges at Ryan Apollos and clotheslines him over the top rope. The Mexican Samurai picks up the sledgehammer and Corey Casey backs down and rolls out of the ring.

Andrew - Lethal Injection has seen enough.

Corey Casey and Ryan Apollos make their way up the ramp as Samurai stares at them.
Revolution comes back on, backstage, with Jason Hawk who has a huge smile on his face. The shot pans out and reveals Aaron O’Shea standing in front of him.

Jason Hawk

You must be wondering why you’re not booked here to wrestle tonight.

Aaron O’Shea
Yeah, I wanted a rematch for the Dream Championship, but once I found out you were GM, I knew that wasn’t going to happen.

Jason Hawk

Not tonight it isn’t. Tonight I have a very special job in store for you.

Jason Hawk points and Aaron O’Shea looks at the janitors closet.

Aaron O’Shea
What?

Jason Hawk

You’ll be cleaning the bathrooms tonight!

Aaron O’Shea
You’re out of your mind, I’m not doing that!

Jason Hawk

I’ll warn you right now, insubordination will not be tolerated!

Aaron O’Shea
You don’t even know what insubordination means!

Jason Hawk

That doesn’t matter, all that does matter, is I’m in charge. So if you refuse, I’ll make sure you’re fired!

Aaron O’Shea enters the Janitors closet.

Jason Hawk

This night is going to be the greatest.

The shot fades to the ring where One World Nation and The Ocean Brothers wait.

Andrew - Last week after Bobby Ocean defeated his brother, he made the challenge for the Tag Team Titles, and tonight they’ll get a shot!

Tommy - Worst idea ever.

Andrew - Who knows Tommy, these guys might pull out upset of the year!

Tommy - I’ll leave the NLWF, and you can have my job if the Ocean’s win, but since that isn’t going to happen, don’t talk to me you asshole!

NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles
Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 ChampionshipMatch
One World Nation [versus] The Ocean Brothers

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews try to decide who should start the match. On the other side of the ring Carver Ocean screams at Bobby Ocean to get out of the ring.

“ONE WORLD NATION!” “ONE WORLD NATION!” “ONE WORLD NATION!”

Bobby Ocean exits to the apron. On the other side of the ring Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews play a game of rock, paper, scissors. Chuck Matthews wins picking paper over rock, and Brenton Cyrus leaves to the ring apron.

Andrew - Carver Ocean is ready to start off against Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - Only a Hollywood Impact is going to cheer me up tonight.

Carver Ocean walks up to Chuck Matthews and gets in his face.

Carver Ocean

Ready to be outshined!?

Chuck Matthews slaps Carver Ocean to the face, dropping him to the canvas. Carver Ocean quickly stands up and is back elbowed to the face by Chuck Matthews. Carver Ocean staggers to the corner and Chuck Matthews runs at him and shoulder blocks him to the stomach.

Andrew - HO…

Tommy - SHUT THE HELL UP! THAT DOESN’T COUNT!

Chuck Matthews lifts Carver Ocean to the top turnbuckle and uppercuts him. Chuck Matthews steps up to the middle turnbuckle and hooks the arm of Carver Ocean, then launches him off the top rope with an arm drag. Carver Ocean hit’s the mat hard and stands up. Chuck Matthews stands up and boots Carver Ocean to the face, then drops and elbow on him. Chuck Matthews pins Carver Ocean.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews pulls Carver Ocean up and shakes his head.

Andrew - Chuck is outshining Carver Ocean again, he’s even rubbing it in!

Tommy - Ha Ha, this is the Chuck Matthews we all know and love!

Chuck Matthews lifts Carver Ocean to his feet and sends him to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus delivers a knee into the back of Carver Ocean from the apron, then Chuck Matthews boots him to the face. Chuck Matthews walks over with a smile on his face and he high fives Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Tag to Brenton, as the 2009 Tag Team of the Year do damage to Carver.

Tommy - These guys are the best tag team to ever do anything at all! They can achieve anything they set their minds to alone, and are unstoppable together!

Chuck Matthews lifts Carver Ocean into a muay thai clinch and begins delivering knees to his midsection, then finishes with a knee to the face. Chuck Matthews spins Carver Ocean around into Brenton Cyrus who lifts him up for a fireman’s carry. Brenton Cyrus throws Carver Ocean up and brings him down into a knee to the face. Chuck Matthews runs and hits Carver Ocean with an STO taking him down.

Andrew - Wow!

Tommy - Amazing teamwork.

Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews look at each other, before Chuck Matthews leaves to the apron. Brenton Cyrus pins Carver Ocean.

-1-2-3

Bobby Ocean pulls Brenton Cyrus off of the cover, then leaves the ring. Brenton Cyrus lifts Carver Ocean up and throws him to his corner.

Andrew - Looks like Brenton wants Bobby in.

Tommy - Carver is beaten up already, so now it’s time for the other Ocean brother to get what’s coming to him!

Bobby Ocean tags Carver Ocean and quickly enters the ring. Brenton Cyrus throws a right hand and it’s blocked by Bobby Ocean. Bobby Ocean hits Brenton Cyrus with a forearm to the face, then sends him to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus rebounds and Bobby Ocean back body drops him.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean is on fire!

Tommy - What the hell has he been drinking? Dolphin Energy?

Bobby Ocean climbs to the top rope and waits for Brenton Cyrus to stand up. Carver Ocean tags Bobby Ocean’s foot and he jumps off the top rope and missile dropkicks Brenton Cyrus. Carver Ocean enters the ring and grabs Bobby Ocean by the back of the head, then throws him out of the ring. Chuck Matthews tags Brenton Cyrus and enters the ring, right into position for the spear.

Andrew - Tommy, it looks like you’ll get your wish!

Tommy - Carver Ocean, turn around!

Carver Ocean turns around and Chuck Matthews hits him with the spear.

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Chuck Matthews pins Carver Ocean.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, and STILL the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Chuck Matthews and Breton Cyrus, One World Nation!

Andrew - That’s it, OWN has beaten the Ocean Brothers to retain the tag team titles again.

Tommy - They will never lose those Tag Team Titles, ever!

The referee hands Brenton Cyrus his tag team title, then goes into the ring and gives Chuck Matthews his belt. Brenton Cyrus leaves ringside with his belt, and walks up the ramp, leaving Chuck Matthews in the ring.

Andrew - They may have won, but are they on the same page?

Tommy - Yes, don’t even start any problems that aren’t there! These guys are the greatest tag team of all time!

Revolution fades to commercial on Chuck Matthews holding up his tag team title in the ring.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 JHawk2

Hawk Highlight

Different videos show from Jason Hawk’s career, early in the NLWF. Shots from his Seven Sins match with Ryan Apollos, Teaming with Wayne Morley and having him copy his entrance, defeating Wayne Morley to qualify for the God’s Playground Match at City of Evil, then defeating Maddox Li.

Jason Hawk: First Major Title Shot
City of Evil
Live From The Liberation Arena, The City of Salvation
October 26th 2009

Samantha Praxton - Now introducing entrant number 5, JASON HAWK!

Andrew - Here comes the Problem Solver!

Tommy - He’s always causes more problems, then he actually solves.

Mark Pollak grabs The Mexican Samurai for a German Suplex. The Mexican Samurai lets go for Nick Ridicule and elbows Mark Pollak to the face. The Mexican Samurai snap mares Mark Pollak then lifts him back to his feet quickly. The Mexican Samurai lifts Mark Pollak up and drives him down with The Mexican Maelstrom.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai with a Maelstrom on Pollak.

Tommy - Only Maddox Li remains, then we can finally start the real match!

Jason Hawk enters the ring and clotheslines The Mexican Samurai. Jason Hawk runs and springboards off the ropes and dropkicks Nick Ridicule. Jason Hawk points at Mark Pollak on the ground then runs to the corner. Jason Hawk jumps to the second turnbuckle, then to the top turnbuckle, then climbs the chamber, and moonsaults off onto Mark Pollak.

“That was Awesome!” “That was Awesome!”

Andrew - Jason Hawk has really raised the tempo of this match.

Tommy - These high flyers are the most dangerous of all, one move can either win them the match or end their night.

Jason Hawk lifts Nick Ridicule and throws him out of the ring. Nick Ridicule hit’s the steel playground floor hard. Jason Hawk leaves the ring and grabs the legs of Nick Ridicule. Jason Hawk slingshots Nick Ridicule into the chain link wall. Nick Ridicule begins to bleed out of his right eyebrow.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has been busted wide open.

Tommy - I know this might sound crazy, but Nick Ridicule might get motivated by the sight of his own blood.

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and dives off with a cross body, The Mexican Samurai catches Jason Hawk and rolls backwards. The Mexican Samurai gets to his feet still holding Jason Hawk. The Mexican Samurai runs and power slams Jason Hawk in the center of the ring.

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Samantha Praxton - and now, then final entrant, into God’s Playground, MADDOX LI!

Andrew - The youngest wrestler in NLWF history, Maddox Li!

Tommy - Yeah, and at just the age of 16, he’s already way more famous then both
of us.

Maddox Li walks down to the Playground and enters slowly. Maddox Li walks up the steps and the guards shut the door behind him. They lock the door, and the two referee’s turn on the electrical Generators. The lights in the arena shut off, only spotlights stay on, pointed at God’s Playground.

Andrew - Let the NLWF Championship Match begin.

Tommy - First pin wins!

Maddox Li jumps off the top rope and dropkicks Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule opens the weapons chamber and pulls out a tank of Gasoline. Nick Ridicule slides the gasoline across the playground floor and reaches into the weapons chamber again. Nick Ridicule pulls out several steel chairs. Nick Ridicule opens up a chair and takes a seat.

Andrew - Is Nick Ridicule taking a break?

Tommy - Looks that way.

The Mexican Samurai grabs Maddox Li and piñata power bombs him. The Mexican Samurai pins Maddox Li.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks The Mexican Samurai to the face. Nick Ridicule drabs The Mexican Samurai to the ropes. Nick Ridicule positions himself and The Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule locks in the Salvation Surfboard on The Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule grabs The Mexican Samurai under the chin choking him with the Salvation Surfboard.

Andrew - In any other match Nick Ridicule would get in trouble for Samurai being in the ropes, but not in this match!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is punishing the Punisher!

Nick Ridicule reaches over and grabs a screwdriver. Nick Ridicule drives the head of the screwdriver into the forehead of The Mexican Samurai. The Mexican Samurai begins bleeding.

“YOU SICK FUCK” “YOU SICK FUCK” “YOU SICK FUCK”

Maddox Li runs to the ropes, and runs at The Mexican Samurai. Maddox Li dropkicks The Mexican Samurai to the face while he’s still locked in the Salvation Surfboard. Jason Hawk points at Maddox Li, then points at The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai is in big trouble here.

Tommy - everyman for himself!

Jason Hawk and Maddox Li both springboard of the ropes on opposite sides of the ring, then dropkick The Mexican Samurai to each side of his face. Nick Ridicule releases the Salvation Surfboard. Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and grabs the gasoline.

Andrew - He’s going to finish what he started with The Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - This could be the end of Mexican Samurai.

Nick Ridicule turns around and is hit by a steel chair. Jason Hawk grabs Nick Ridicule and throws him face first into the chain link wall. Nick Ridicule is electrocuted on impact with the cage wall, more blood pours from his forehead, covering his entire face.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is a bloody mess, yet he has a smile on his face.

Tommy - Yeah, I noticed that too, Nick Ridicule seems to be enjoying himself.

Maddox Li moonsault dropkicks the chair into the face of Jason Hawk, then lands on top of The Mexican Samurai for the pin.

-1-2-

Mark Pollak pulls Maddox Li off of The Mexican Samurai breaking the count.

Andrew - I forgot Pollak was even in this match.

Tommy -He hasn’t done anything but get beat up!

Maddox Li kicks Mark Pollak to the back of the head with an enziguri. Maddox Li climbs to the top rope, then up to the Chamber roof. Maddox Li jumps off the chamber roof and does a shooting star press landing on Mark Pollak. Maddox Li pins Mark Pollak hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule pulls Maddox Li out of the ring to the steel Playground floor.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule saved the match.

Tommy - I don’t think Mark Pollak would have kicked out.

Nick Ridicule throws Maddox Li into the chain link electric wall. Maddox Li bounces off and hit’s the floor, shaking. Nick Ridicule lifts Maddox Li and throws him inside the Weapons chamber. The Mexican Samurai covers Mark Pollak in the center of the ring.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk hit’s The Mexican Samurai with a steel chair across the back breaking up the pin. Jason Hawk waits for the Mexican Samurai to get to his feet. Jason Hawk lifts the chair above his head as The Mexican Samurai gets to his feet, but Nick Ridicule pulls the chair out of Jason Hawk’s hands. The Mexican Samurai kicks Jason Hawk to the stomach and lifts him up for a suplex. The Mexican Samurai spins and drives Jason Hawk down into the mat with The Mexican Maelstrom.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule saved The Mexican Samurai from getting hit by the steel chair!

The Mexican Samurai stands up. Nick Ridicule slides the gas tank away and lights the steel hair on fire. The Mexican Samurai turns around and Nick Ridicule smashes him over the head with the flaming steel chair. Nick Ridicule waits for Mark Pollak to stand up. Mark Pollak get’s to his feet and is hit by the flaming steel chair.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule has unleashed a monster!

Nick Ridicule hits Jason Hawk to the back with the flaming steel chair then throws it out of the ring. Nick Ridicule pins The Mexican Samurai.

-1-2-3

The Mexican Samurai kicks out!

Andrew - I can’t believe it!

Nick Ridicule stands up and punt kicks Mark Pollak to the skull. Nick Ridicule drops down and pins Mark Pollak hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Tommy - RIDICULE IS CHAMP AGAIN!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW, NLWF CHAMPION, NICK RIDICULE!

Nick Ridicule get’s to his feet and grabs the NLWF Championship of the referee’s hands. Nick Ridicule looks at the NLWF Championship. Ashley Matthews runs into the ring and jumps into the arms of Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - He returns, and he takes the NLWF championship.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule has conquered God’s Playground!

Nick Ridicule drops down to his knees and offers the NLWF Championship to Ashley Matthews. Ashley Matthews shakes her head but Nick Ridicule insists. Ashley Matthews takes the NLWF Championship out of Nick’s hands and raises it above her head. Nick Ridicule lifts Ashley up to his shoulders.

Andrew - Just like the Undisputed Title match, you have to really respect the people who worked their asses off to win that match.

Tommy - Only one could win, and tonight, it was Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule puts Ashley down then looks at The Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule runs and punt kicks The Mexican Samurai to the skull.

Andrew - That was unnecessary!

Revolution returns backstage on Brenton Cyrus. He is immediately approached by Angelica McPherson.

Angelica McPherson
We need to talk!

Brenton Cyrus
About?

Angelica McPherson
Versus has decided to end our TV deal with them, tonight is the last episode of Revolution on the channel! They say last weeks show, and a few of the other things they’ve been lenient about, has made them decide to end the deal.

Brenton Cyrus
That’s their loss then, NLWF is better then it has ever been, and we continue to improve…

Angelica McPherson
Ok, but now we’re going on our biggest tour, without a TV Deal!

Brenton Cyrus
We’ll make every show a pay per view for the month of May, they’ll all be Pay Per View quality shows, so why not?

Angelica McPherson
How many people are going to buy 5 pay per views in one month?

Brenton Cyrus thinks for a second, before Nick Ridicule approaches them both.

Nick Ridicule
Brenton, I have an idea. I think we all need to go have a talk, a business meeting.

Revolution cuts back to ringside where TJ Tilli and Louie Lobster wait.

Andrew - Another debut here tonight will see NLWF signing YJ Tilli take on DSU faitful Louie Lobster, one on one.

Tommy - If you lose to a lobster, you should quit wrestling

TJ Tilli [versus] Louie Lobster w/Matthew Whale

[Ding Ding Ding]

TJ Tilli hits Louie Lobster with a spinning roundhouse kick that drops him to the mat. TJ Tilli uses his arm to pump up the crowd, then he points to the turnbuckle. TJ Tilli climbs to the top rope. Matthew Whale climbs to the apron, but is kicked to the face by TJ Tilli and knocked off. TJ Tilli stands up and jumps from the top rope with a 450 splash, landing perfectly on Louie Lobster for the pin.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, TJ Tilli!

Andrew - Impressive debuts here tonight, first Leon Lonewolf beats the former NLWF Champion, and makes it look easy, now TJ Tilli quickly takes out Louie Lobster.

Tommy - Maybe Jason Hawk or Angelica McPherson should book these guys for King of the Throne.

Revolution fades away on TJ Tilli high fiving fans as he leaves.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 JHawk5

Hawk Highlight

The highlight package begins with Jason Hawk beating Maddox Li and Mark Pollak in a No Limit Championship number 1 contender match.
Jason Hawk: The Creation
Revolution: Who is the Greatest Champion
Live from the Sin City Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
November 9th 2009

Samantha Praxton - Welcome to the first ever live Hawk Talk. Please welcome your host JASON HAWK!!!!

Wings of Time begins to play on the PA system. But no one comes out of the entrance tunnel. The song fades away and it is quiet for a moment. Suddenly Hold the Heathen Hammer High by TÝR starts to play and from the side of the entrance stage comes a giant Viking ship. Jason Hawk is standing in the front. He is holding a Faroese flag in his right hand and Mjølnir in his left hand. He is also wearing his Viking helmet. Jason jumps of the Viking ship and walks towards the entrance stage. On the entrance stage Jason does his usual pose with the fist and the fireworks. Jason walks down the entrance ramp while waving the Faroese flag. Jason enters the ring and the lights shut off. The only light in the building is a little lamp shinning on Mjølnir. Jason raises Mjølnir and suddenly a chain lighting in seen smashing into mjølnir and the lights comes back on. In the ring is the Hawk Talk set. Also the Ultimate X is set up. Jason gets a microphone and begins to speak.

Jason Hawk

You know next up on the NLWF schedule is my match against Dylan Evans. But first we are going to have a very special edition of Hawk Talk. Right here right now. As you all can see there is a big X hanging above me. It is hanging there for a reason. Because I have invented a match. A match so dangerous, so terrifying, so risky and so physical demanding that even Brenton Cyrus would think twice about entering this match. The only way to win this match is to go to the top rope. Jump up and hold on to those cables, then go to the middle and grab the X and get it down. That’s easy you might say. But remember there will always be a guy or maybe a lot of guys down here trying to smash you down. And the match is no DQ. And in the actual match the X will be hanging 15 feet above the ring. This match has never been done before. Not in NLWF, not in any other wrestling company, never in the entire world. So I call it the Hawk's Nest.

There is another thing I want to talk about. Earlier Nick Ridicule won the NLWF No Limit Championship. A title we all know that I want. A title that I am going to be the first to have successfully defended 5 times and then go on to become a major champion. Not Dylan Evans. Not Nick Ridicule. Only Jason Hawk.

One thing that I am a little confused about is why Dylan Evans is still here. He killed an innocent woman. The man is a murder. So the only question I have. Is why the hell he didn't rape her before he killed her. That’s what I real Viking would have done. Oh wait. Only i am a real Viking around here. Dylan Evans is just some guy, sorry about that, just some little bitch who thinks he is so awesome because he got a mentor. You know what I actually have something more planned for all of you today.

Jason goes back out to the Viking ship. Jason enters the Viking ship and comes back out with a mannequin of Dylan Evans. Jason goes back to the ring and sets the mannequin of Dylan Evans on one of the chairs. Jason then takes a sit on the other chair.

Jason Hawk

So Dylan good to have you here tonight.

Jason starts to speak in a English accent.

Dylan Evans (Jason Hawk)
I am glad to b...

Jason Hawk

I was just kidding. I don't care if your here or not. But now you are here i can ask you a couple of questions. Dylan. Why do you still think that you can beat me tonight?

Dylan Evans (Jason Hawk)
Because I am better then you and i...

Jason Hawk

Hahahahahahaha... oh you were serious. Sorry about that. Anyways i don't want to hear the rest of you answer. But Dylan another thing i want to know is why you think you are so god damn good.?

Dylan Evans (Jason Hawk)
Because I...

Jason Hawk

Like we care why. Truth is you suck and the only thing you have ever been good at is crawling around fat people like you did last week.

The clip of Dylan Evans crawling around the fat fans from last weeks Revolution is shown on the titantron.

Jason Hawk

You seem to enjoy it a lot. You Dylan no one even wants to listen to what you have to say, so could you do me a favor and hold this for a while.

Jason picks up Mjølnir and places it on the mannequin of Dylan Evans. The lights go out like before only having a lamp shine on Mjølnir. Again suddenly a chain lighting hits Mjølnir and the lights comes back on. The mannequin of Dylan Evans is burning. Jason kicks it out of the ring before picking up Mjølnir.

Jason Hawk

Do not underestimate the power of Mjølnir. Anyways. Sorry for that little side step. Now back to what was really planned. Nick Ridicule get your ass out here.

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play as Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage in a Referee shirt, holding the No Limit Championship by his side. Nick Ridicule walks down to the ring alone and rolls in. He looks at Jason Hawk, then takes the Microphone out of his hand.

Nick Ridicule
Jason, I know you want to be the No Limit Champion, but you haven’t shown me anything tonight that would make me think you should be champion. I mean up next you fight Dylan Evans, maybe if you can beat him I’ll give you the belt, or maybe, just maybe I’ll hang this belt above the ring on that X at Legends of the Fall, and whoever comes down with it, is champion.

Jason Hawk pulls out a back up microphone.

Jason Hawk

Hawk’s Nest at Legends of the Fall for the No Limit Championship, I love the sound of that.

Nick Ridicule
Fine, that’s what I’ll do then. At Legends of the Fall, an open No Limit Title match. Anyone in the NLWF who wants the No Limit championship can come down, and try their luck in the Hawk’s nest match. Until then, looks like I’ll be hanging on to the No Limit championship, and as No Limit Champion, I am refereeing the next match.

Ridicule tosses the microphone out of the ring and begins destroying the set for Hawk Talk.
The highlights continue and show Dylan Evans getting a win over Jason Hawk, shots from the first ever Hawk’s Nest Match, Jason Hawk defeating Maddox Li, then Jason Hawk surviving the Battle Royal at Majority Rules.

Revolution comes back on with Aaron O’Shea leaving a bathroom. He throws down a plunger and takes off his rubber gloves then walks over to the GM’s office. Aaron O’Shea doesn’t bother knocking and walks inside.

Aaron O’Shea
Enough is enough Hawk.

Jason Hawk

You stink like shit!

Aaron O’Shea
Enough of this Hawk, I should be fighting Death Angel tonight for the Dream Title!

Jason Hawk

You are missing a pretty awesome show. I get to watch my entire career, make you my bitch, and watch great matches in between. Do you know who recruited TJ Tilli and Leon Lonewolf to the NLWF? It was me! That means one of the guys I recruited, beat the guy you recruited, so I win! In fact, I’m going to book TJ Tilly versus Leon Lonewolf at King of the Throne, in the first ever Hawk’s Cup. I’ll figure out what the Hawk’s Cup is later.

Aaron O’Shea shakes his head.

Aaron O’Shea
I have two pinfall victories over you, and made you lose the Undisputed Title to Corey Casey, I think I won. Plus, which one of us is in a wheelchair? I told you that’s where you’d end up, and I delivered.

Jason Hawk starts laughing, then slams his fist down on the desk.

Jason Hawk

Go get me a cup of coffee Aaron, black.

Aaron O’Shea leaves the office and walks over to the concession table. He grabs a cup and the coffee pot, then pours a cup of coffee. Aaron O’Shea puts the coffee pot down, then looks at the cup. Aaron O’Shea looks around then reaches down and unzips his pants. Aaron O’Shea pours the cup of coffee back into the pot.

Aaron O’Shea
I’ll show you who won…

Aaron O’Shea takes a piss in coffee pot, then refills the cup.

Aaron O’Shea
Farewell Hawk!

Aaron O’Shea turns around with a huge smile on his face, then walks to the office.

Aaron O’Shea
Here you go.

Jason Hawk

Here you go what?

Jason Hawk reaches forward and holds up the nameplate at the front of the desk.

Aaron O’Shea
Here you go, Mr. Hawk The Greatest General Manager Who Ever Lived.

Aaron O’Shea puts the cup of coffee down in front of Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk

That’s for you Aaron, you’re going to sit down, relax, and watch the show with me, as you drink your cup of coffee.

Aaron O’Shea’s eyes get wide.

Aaron O’Shea
I don’t like coffee….

Jason Hawk

That’s too bad, drink it anyway, just to humor me. I mean, you didn’t do anything wrong to the coffee, did you?

Jason Hawk gets an evil look on his face, then smiles.

Jason Hawk

Because if you did anything to ruin that coffee, like piss in it, I would have you fired from the NLWF.

Aaron O’Shea
I wouldn’t do something like that, but I like my coffee with cream and sugar.

Jason Hawk

You’re going to sit down, and drink that entire cup of coffee right now, or I’ll be talking to Angelica about your job.

Aaron O’Shea looks at the coffee, then at Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk leans forward and whispers.

Jason Hawk

O’Shea, if I’m going down, you’re coming with me.

Aaron O’Shea looks at the cup of coffee, then takes a drink.

Jason Hawk

Dude.

Aaron O’Shea’s eyes cross and he gulps down the coffee. Aaron O’Shea looks at Jason Hawk, he looks as if he’s holding back vomit.

Aaron O’Shea
Let’s watch the show…

Jason Hawk shakes his head and Revolution cuts ringside where Matt Gray and Barry Hall are waiting.

Andrew - Matt Gray who will fight in the Undisputed Title King of the Throne Match is set to take on Barry Hall who will fight in the Interim World Title King of the Throne Match.

Tommy - I hate that we’re going to bring back to shitty NLWF World Title to use as an interim belt, but KID is the rightful Champion, and we’ll figure out who’s going to fight the real World Champion by crowing an Interim champ.

Matt Gray [versus] Barry Hall w/Frankie Christian

[Ding Ding Ding]

Matt Gray and Barry Hall meet in the middle of the ring. Barry Hall and Matt Gray lock up. Barry Hall tries a knee to the stomach of Matt Gray but me catches his leg and drives him back into the corner. Matt Gray hits Barry Hall with several shots to the face then lifts him to the top turnbuckle. Barry Hall kicks Matt Gray to the face and jumps off with a double axe handle but gets kicked to the stomach.

Andrew - I don’t think either of these men have been pinned or submitted in the NLWF, in fact, Matt Gray has only spent about 5 minutes wrestling this entire month, all his combined.

Tommy - He’s been destroying opponents easily, and has had the easiest road to King of the Throne, a pay per view at home for Matt Gray.

Matt Gray sets Barry Hall up for a power bomb, then lifts him and throws him into the corner. Matt Gray clotheslines Barry Hall on the rebound then pins him.

-1-2-

Frankie Dolphin puts Barry Hall’s foot on the rope without the referee seeing.

Andrew - That’s the advantage of having a partner at ringside.

Tommy - It’s only cheating if you get caught.

Matt Gray lifts Barry Hall to his feet, then snap Suplexes him back down. Matt Gray stands up and drops a knee down into the face of Barry Hall. Matt Gray goes for an armbar but Barry Hall tries to fight it off. Barry Hall lifts Matt Gray up, looking for a slam but Matt Gray releases the arm of Barry Hall. Matt Gray connects a European uppercut on Barry Hall then sends him to the ropes. Barry Hall hit’s the ropes and barely has time to turn around as Matt Gray hit’s a running boot to his face. Barry Hall goes over the top rope and lands on the apron.

Andrew - In the main event we’ll call that a Nick Kick, but in this match we’ll just call it affective.

Tommy - I FUCKING HATE YOU ANDREW!

Barry Hall starts to stand up and Matt Gray runs to the ropes then across the ring at him. Matt Gray hits Barry Hall with a knee to the face and it sends Barry Hall flying off the apron, over the guardrail and into the crowd, taking out several people in the front row.

Andrew - The tickets to NLWF shows read enter at your own risk at the bottom, for things like that!

Tommy - The force from that knee to the face just sent the 6’8” Barry Hall into the crowd, sorry people, you can’t take him home.

Matt Gray climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Barry Hall, who’s laying on top of some fans. Barry Hall stands up and Matt Gray jumps from the top rope with body press. Frankie Christian jumps off the ring steps and intercepts the impact in mid air. Matt Gray lands on top of Frankie Christian ringside, then stands up and is met by a boot to the face from Barry Hall in the crowd.

Andrew - Matt Gray was trying to get to Barry Hall, but Frankie Christian took the cross body instead.

Tommy - That gave Barry Hall the second he needed to kick Matt Gray to the face.

Barry Hall climbs over the guardrail and picks Matt Gray up off the mat, then slides him into the ring. Barry Hall reaches into Frankie Christian’s bag and pulls out a Dolphin Energy. Barry Hall opens it and drinks some. Then enters the ring. Matt Gray stands up and Barry Hall spit’s a Dolphin Energy mist into his face. Barry Hall kicks Matt Gray to the stomach and sets him up for the power bomb. Barry Hall lifts Matt Gray and releases him, letting him crash into the mat.

Andrew - Jackknife Barry Bomb!

Tommy - Barry Hall is going to pull off a huge win.

-1-2-3

Matt gray kicks out.

Andrew - He’s the first man to kick out of that power bomb.

Tommy - First man, OR fish!

Barry Hall stands up and lifts Matt Gray. Matt Gray grabs the referee and pulls him in front of him. Barry Hall pushes the referee and Matt Gray kicks him to that ball. Matt Gray quickly rolls Barry Hall up for the pin and the referee makes the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Matt Gray!

Matt Gray quickly leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Matt Gray slides back into the ring and hits Barry Hall with the chair several times.

Andrew - Matt Gray takes the win and keeps his streak going into King of the Throne!

Tommy - He’s going to give everyone in that match hell, but can he pull off the major victory?

Revolution fades to commercial on Matt Gray holding the steel chair up.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Empty Re: Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus April 20th 2010, 4:57 pm

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Jhawk4

Hawk Highlight

The highlights show Jason Hawk and Dave Zombie becoming the number 1 contenders to the No Limit Wrestling federation Championship in a fatal four way, then shows the triple threat match between him, Nick Ridicule and Dave Zombie, where Dave was pinned. The highlights show Nick Ridicule versus Jason Hawk in a last man standing match.

Jason Hawk: The Triple Cage Match
Dangerous By Design ‘09
Live from the Ground Zero Arena, Miami, Florida
December 28th 2009

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Triple Cage Escape match, and it is for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship! Introducing first, the challenger…[/color]
[/b][/color]
Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - from Hoyvík. Faroe Island. Weighing in at 175 Pounds and standing 6’1”, Jason Hawk!

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest, hitting the belt as he walks towards the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at the Triple Cage and smiles, then walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule kisses the NLWF Championship and hands it to the referee then backs up into his corner. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - From Miami, Florida. Weighing I at 205 Pounds and standing 6’3”, he is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!!!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - The final NLWF Championship Match of 2009!

Tommy - The first major championship match here tonight!

Nick Ridicule runs towards Jason Hawk with his hands up ready to fight. Nick Ridicule throws a leg kick the hits Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk backs into his comer, and lifts his legs, then dropkicks Nick Ridicule away from him. Jason Hawk lifts himself to the top rope and dives off as Nick Ridicule gets to his feet. Jason Hawk missile dropkicks Nick Ridicule to the face, sending him out of the ring from the impact.

Andrew - Jason Hawk takes an early advantage.

Tommy - This is exactly what he wants to do, create as much distance between him and Nick Ridicule as possible.

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope then jumps up and grabs the cage 1 roof ceiling. Jason Hawk moves to the side positioning himself above Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule stands up and Jason Hawk lets go falling, then catching Nick Ridicule with a hurricanrana, that launches Nick Ridicule face first into the ring steps..

Andrew - Huge Hurricanrana from Jason Hawk to send Nick Ridicule into the ring steps.

Tommy - Jason Hawk doesn’t want to fight Nick Ridicule in this match, it only takes one counter from him for this thing to be all over.

Jason Hawk reaches under the ring and pulls out a small ladder.

Andrew - What the hell is he going to do with a 3 foot ladder?

Tommy - I have no idea.

Jason Hawk throws the little ladder and Nick Ridicule on the ring steps. Jason Hawk pulls the little ladder off of him the sets it up and climbs it. Jason Hawk jumps off the little ladder and dropkicks Nick Ridicule into the ring steps.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is all over Nick Ridicule, maybe it’s true what he said, it’s not about winning the belt, it’s about earning respect.

Tommy - That’s stupid, he should try to win the belt, this match works to his advantage because all he has to do is escape!

Jason Hawk gets up slowly, hurt from his own move. Jason Hawk grabs the little ladder and tosses it into the ring. Jason Hawk reaches under the ring and pulls out two 6 foot ladders, and slides them into the ring. Jason Hawk enters the ring, then sets one of the 6 foot ladders on its side, and places the other 6 foot ladder on top of it. Jason Hawk grabs the little ladder and sets it on top of the 6 foot.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - I have no fucking idea… All time that could have been spent going for the NLWF title.

Nick Ridicule uses the steps to pulls himself up. Nick Ridicule slowly walks up the steps, and onto the apron. Jason Hawk steps out to the opposite apron and looks across the ring waiting for Nick Ridicule to notice him. Nick Ridicule looks inside the ring at the ladder creation set up by Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk springboards up the top rope then drops a leg drop across the 6 foot ladder, which catapults the 3 foot ladder into the face of Nick Ridicule, sending him off the apron and into the cage wall.

“That was awesome!” “That was awesome!” “That was awesome!”

Andrew - innovative offense from Jason Hawk!

Tommy - I’ve never seen anything like that!

Nick Ridicule lays against the cage wall, busted wide open in the same place from last week. He smiles and reaches up grabbing a hand full of steel cage, then lifts himself back to his feet. Jason Hawk runs to the ropes then charges towards Nick Ridicule and flips over the top rope at him. Nick Ridicule catches him in power bomb position and turns around, then power bombs him into the steel cage wall.

Andrew - Great reversal by Nick Ridicule

Tommy - I don’t think he’s done.

Nick Ridicule backs up, still holding Jason Hawk up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and power bombs Jason Hawk into the steel cage wall again. Nick Ridicule backs up, then turns and runs towards the ring post and power bombs him into it.

Andrew - Hawk is in a lot of pain!

Tommy - Look at how badly bruised his back is already, and Nick refuses to let him go!

Nick Ridicule pulls Jason Hawk off the ring post, still up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule takes a few steps to the side, then power bombs Jason Hawk into the ring apron. Jason Hawk falls forward holding his back, as he falls to the arena floor. Nick Ridicule looks at him, dripping down blood.

Andrew - It’s just like you said Tommy, Nick Ridicule got a hold of him, and that’s it.

Tommy - He’s too strong for just about anyone to handle, his endurance is freakish, and he can take a beating as good as he can dish one out.

Nick Ridicule enters the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs one of the 6 foot ladders and tosses it out of the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs the other 6 foot ladder and sets it up in the corner. Nick Ridicule walks towards Jason Hawk then reaches down and lifts him to his feet, leaning him against the apron. Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes, then charges back and Nick Kick’s Jason Hawk to the back of the head, sending him forward into the cage.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is just picking him apart now.

Tommy - He’s weakening him as much as possible before he makes his first run at getting the title down, it’s a brilliant strategy, since Jason is one of the fastest guys in NLWF.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and presses his knee into the back of the head of Jason Hawk, forcing his face against the steel cage. Nick Ridicule grabs the back of Jason Hawk’s head, then smashes his face into the cage wall. Nick Ridicule turns around and rolls Jason Hawk into the ring, then slides in after him. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk, and holds Jason Hawk in the Muay Thai clinch.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is fucked!

Tommy - Once Nick Ridicule locks his hands around your neck, their’s nothing you can do, he’s too damn strong.

Nick Ridicule pulls Jason Hawk down right into a knee to the face. Nick Ridicule whips Jason Hawk around and connects a knee to his body then backs him into the corner. Nick Ridicule Irish whips Jason Hawk as hard as he can towards the ladder in the corner. Jason Hawk runs up the ladder, then pushes open the floor door in cage 2, and lifts himself up into cage 2.

Andrew - Jason Hawk runs up the ladder in the corner, and jumps into cage 2!

Tommy - Nick hasn’t even realized it, he whipped Jason so hard he fell to the floor, and look at the puddle of blood he’s already spilled!

Nick Ridicule looks down at his own blood, then stands up looking at the ladder. Nick Ridicule looks around, then looks up to see Jason Hawk laying down in Cage 2 above his head. Nick Ridicule walks towards the ladder in the corner and pulls it out. Nick Ridicule throws the ladder at the ceiling spiking it into the back of Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Even from a different cage the offense continues.

Tommy - We might be witnessing the best of both these men, neither one is going to stop fighting until this match is over.

Nick Ridicule grabs the ladder, then sets it up underneath Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule rolls out of the ring and grabs the little ladder, then tosses it in. Nick Ridicule enters the ring, and grabs the little ladder then climbs to the top of the ladder. Nick Ridicule spikes the little ladder into the back of Jason Hawk several times, then tosses the little ladder. Nick Ridicule slides down the ladder then moves it to the corner.

Andrew - Ridicule working his hardest to hurt Hawk enough that he stops moving.

Tommy - He doesn’t want any surprises, by attacking this way, he prevents Jason from attacking him while he makes his way to cage 2.

Nick Ridicule looks up at the floor door, then wipes the blood out of his eyes.. Nick Ridicule climbs the ladder slowly, and reaches up opening the floor door. Jason Hawk crawls towards the floor door. Nick Ridicule tries to climb in and Jason Hawk close the door on the back of his head.

Andrew - Nick’s legs are hanging down in Cage 1, while his upper body lays in cage 2.

Tommy - Hawk has him in a really bad position.

Jason Hawk uses the cage to pull himself up as he holds his back. Jason Hawk jumps and leg drops the floor door into Nick Ridicule, who slides down to the ladder in cage 1. Jason Hawk stands up holding his back, and he pulls a table off the cage 2 wall. Jason Hawk drags the table out of Cage 2 and sets it up on the Cage 1 roof. Jason Hawk walks back into cage 2 and grabs another table and sets it up next to the first table.

Andrew - What could Jason Hawk be setting up here?

Tommy - I never understood this, why the hell would he stop to set something up? He could have been to the top of the cage by now!

Jason Hawk walks back into cage two and leans against the cage wall. Nick Ridicule reaches up and opens the floor door, then lifts himself into cage 2. Nick Ridicule stands up and turns to the side, then waits for Jason to turn around. Jason Hawk starts to turns and Nick Ridicule throws a super kick. Jason Hawk swings a steel chair and it smashes Nick Ridicule to the knee.

Andrew - Huge chair shot to the knee of Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - He might have injured him.

Jason Hawk holds his back then looks at Nick Ridicule who’s holding his right knee. Jason Hawk walks up and grabs Nick Ridicule’s leg, and locks in a figure four leglock. Nick Ridicule pushes himself up and looks at Jason Hawk who’s cranking back and forth on the hold. Nick Ridicule uses his arms to drag Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule sits against the cage wall and reaches up to grab a kendo stick. Nick Ridicule whacks Jason Hawk to the forehead with the kendo stick forcing him to break the hold.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule finds a way out, but his knee has to be in bad shape.

Tommy - I hope he’s not injured.

Nick Ridicule stands up at the same time as Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule swings the kendo stick at Jason Hawk as he limps forward, but Jason Hawk ducks underneath it and exits cage 2. Nick Ridicule turns around and follows Jason Hawk, who tries to shut the cage 2 door in his face. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks the door, sending it back into the face of Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule grabs his knee.

Andrew - Ridicule able to stop that door, but he’s hurt!

Tommy - A knee injury isn’t something you want in a match that involves climbing.

Andrew - Thank you for stating the obvious like always Tommy.

Tommy - and thank you for making me look sexy by comparison.

Andrew - My wife thinks I’m sexy.

Tommy - I slept with your wife. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR ASSHOLE!

Jason Hawk struggles to his feet, then jumps up and starts climbing the outside of cage 2. Nick Ridicule swings the kendo stick and whacks Jason Hawk across the back. Jason Hawk keeps climbing and rolls onto the roof of cage 2. Nick Ridicule starts climbing the outside of cage 2 following Jason Hawk.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - Nicks is climbing with a hurt knee!

Tommy - Yeah, what a tough son of a bitch!

Nick Ridicule rolls onto the cage 2 roof and stands up. Jason Hawk steps out of Cage 3 and smashes a guitar over the head of Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - Nick Ridicule is staggered by a guitar!

Tommy - He’s on the edge of the cage 2 roof, he might fall trough those tables Hawk set up!

Jason Hawk walks into cage 3 again and grabs another guitar. Jason Hawk smashes it over the bloody head of Nick Ridicule again. Nick Ridicule falls to one knee. Jason Hawk walks up to Nick Ridicule and sets him up for a rock bottom. Jason Hawk turns around, and back flips off of the cage 2 roof with Nick Ridicule and the two men crash through the tables.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - HOLY SHIT!

Tommy - Top of the mountain from Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk crawls off of the broken tables and grabs onto the cage 2 outside wall. Jason Hawk uses it to pull himself up, then starts climbing. Jason Hawk climbs slowly, in a lot of pain, then rolls onto the cage 2 roof.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - I can’t believe the toughness Jason Hawk is showing in this contest!

Tommy - Can Jason Hawk make it to the title?!?

Jason Hawk stands up and climbs up cage 3. Nick Ridicule starts to move on the broken tables. Jason Hawk pulls himself up to the top of the Triple Cage and stands up looking around the arena. Jason Hawk reaches up and pulls down the NLWF Championship.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - Hawk grabs the title, Hawk grabs the title!

Tommy - Now he has to get down!

Jason Hawk looks down, then climbs down the side of cage 3. Nick Ridicule crawls towards Cage 2, then begins climbing up the side. Jason Hawk drops down to the cage 2 roof, as Nick Ridicule makes it to the cage 2 roof. Nick Ridicule grabs Jason Hawk and throws him inside Cage 3.

Andrew - Did you really sleep with my wife?

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - You already know the answer to that question!

Tommy - Yes I did!

Nick Ridicule closes the cage three door shutting himself in with Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule unloads a fury of punches and kicks that hit Jason Hawk to the stomach and face. Nick Ridicule super kicks Jason Hawk to the face leaning him against the cage 3 wall. Nick Ridicule runs and spears Jason Hawk, the force knocks the wall down, and the men roll onto the cage 2 roof.

Andrew - speared him right through the wall…

Tommy - HUGE SPEAR FROM NICK RIDICULE TAKING JASON THROUGH THE WALL!!!

Nick Ridicule grabs the NLWF Championship from Jason Hawk and climbs down the side of cage 2. Jason Hawk rolls and grabs the head of Nick Ridicule and smashes it into the cage. Nick Ridicule falls backwards and lands on the cage 1 roof.

Andrew - Jason Hawk slows Nick Ridicule down.

Tommy - The same way I had to slow your wife down, I wouldn’t want to give you any more kids! HA HA!

Andrew stands up and walks away from the announce positions then leaves.

Tommy - I’m sorry I’m not sorry, she was fantastic!

Jason Hawk stands up and jumps off of the cage 2 roof onto Nick Ridicule on the cage 1 roof connecting a frog splash. Jason Hawk grabs the NLWF Championship and crawls towards the edge of the cage, but Nick Ridicule grabs his foot. Nick Ridicule stands up and locks in the Ridiculous Death Lock on Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Ridiculous Death Lock applied from Nick Ridicule!

Jason Hawk tries to move, but there is no escape. Nick Ridicule releases the hold, then lifts Jason Hawk and sets up a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up for a crucifix power bomb and Jason Hawk smashes the belt into his face.

Tommy - Hawk still has the NLWF Title!

Nick Ridicule staggers backwards towards cage 2. Jason Hawk puts his feet on cage 2 and runs up and flips out of the power bomb. Nick Ridicule jumps and bicycle kicks Jason Hawk to the face. Nick Ridicule walks up to Jason Hawk and sets him up for another power bomb, then lifts him up to crucifix position. Nick Ridicule walks towards the edge of the cage and power bombs Jason Hawk off.

Tommy - HOLY FUCK!

Jason Hawk falls backwards then hit’s the announces exploding it.

Tommy - I think he broke my fucking leg!

Nick Ridicule looks around for the NLWF title but it’s not up there. Nick Ridicule starts climbing down the side of the cage, as the referee runs around the ring to check on Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Someone call me a medic!

Nick Ridicule drops down from the side of the cage and looks at Jason Hawk who’s hurt bad on the announce table. The referee sees that the NLWF championship is in Jason Hawk’s hands and he calls for the bell. Nick Ridicule laughs and shakes his head no, hitting the timekeeper with the force face claw. Nick Ridicule points at the feet of Jason Hawk which aren’t touching the arena floor. Nick Ridicule walks up onto the destroyed announce table, and grabs the belt, then steps down. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - I guess my leg isn’t hurt that bad, I seem to be ok.

Nick Ridicule raises the NLWF Championship above his head as he stares at Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule walks over and lifts Jason Hawk to his feet holding him up.

Tommy - He’s not done yet!

Nick Ridicule raises the arm of Jason Hawk then points at him. The crowd gives Jason Hawk a great ovation. Nick Ridicule leans in and tells Jason Hawk a few things, then raises his arm again and walks away. Jason Hawk sits down in Andrew’ announce chair in a lot of pain, as a bloody Nick Ridicule walks away from Triple Cage with the NLWF title.

Revolution returns backstage where Steven Angel is laid out in a pool of blood. Brenton Cyrus walks up to him and leans down.

Brenton Cyrus
Welcome back.

Steven Angel pushes up, then looks up at Brenton Cyrus. The blood pours down his face.

Steven Angel
I’m going to fucking kill you…

Brenton Cyrus backs up to the wall, then runs forward and boots Steven Angel to the skull. Brenton Cyrus walks away leaving Steven Angel. As Revolution cuts back to ringside.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus getting some retribution for last weeks attack from Steven Angel.

Tommy - Steven Angel claims he’s going to kill God, many have tried, none have succeeded.

Frankie Christian hands out Dolphin Energy drinks around the ring, then enters and offers one to Derek Wallace. Derek Wallace reaches out and Frank Christian begins chugging it. RAWRLURB comes out from under the ring the slides in.

North American Championship

King of the Throne Qualifying: Interim World Title
RAWRLURB [versus] Derek Wallace [versus] Frankie Christian

[Ding Ding Ding]

RAWRLURB rolls Derek Wallace up.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Still the North American Champion, and going to the Interim World Title Match at King of the Throne, RAWRLURB!

Frankie Christian finishes the drink and notices the match is over.

Andrew - RAWRLURB retains and will get a chance to become a Queen of the Throne.

Tommy - I hate you Andrew, and I’m glad you wont be a King of Throne.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Empty Re: Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus April 21st 2010, 12:27 pm

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Jhawk3

Hawk Highlight

The highlights begin on the Tournament to the title show, showing Jason Hawk winning the Undisputed Championship from Steven Angel, then defending it against Ryan Apollos before Steven Angel took it back. The highlights continue and show Jason Hawk winning the Undisputed Title again at the 1 Year Revolution show.

Jason Hawk: The Glory
Ultimate Glory 2010
Live From The Ground Zero Arena, in Miami, Florida
March 29th 2010

The Triple Cage lifts into the air until the Hawk’s Nest Structure is fully visible.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Whoa.

Tommy - That’s like the Transformer NLWF Cage!

Kaos stands up ringside and walks towards the ring. He reaches underneath it and pulls out a razor wire covered table.

Andrew - What the hell is the referee doing?

Tommy - Having an emo moment?

Kaos sets up the table ringside then enters the ring.

Tommy - there is just something about that guy that makes everything seem depressing.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope then jumps and grabs the Hawk’s Nest structure. The Notorious K.I.D moves towards the championship but Nick Ridicule grabs his feet. Nick Ridicule pulls The Notorious K.I.D down and catches him for a power bomb. The Notorious K.I.D connects a hurricanrana, sending Nick Ridicule out of the ring.

Andrew - Nick was able to stop KID from becoming a 2 time Undisputed Champion.

Tommy - But he also got taken out.

Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and The Notorious K.I.D run and jumps over the rope with Something to Believe, flipping and crashing onto Nick Ridicule taking him down.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D flips over the top rope to ringside!

Tommy - He knew he had to make sure Nick was taken out of this thing.

Jason Hawk stands up and looks at Kaos.

Jason Hawk

Who the fuck are you?

Kaos says something to Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk kicks Kaos to the stomach, then spins him around setting up the wings of time. Jason Hawk spins and drives Kaos face first into the ground.

Andrew - Jason Hawk connects the wings of time on the guest referee.

Tommy - Yeah but what’s a ref needed for in Hawk’s nest?

Jason Hawk stands up and walks to the corner, and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk jumps up and grabs the Hawk’s nest structure. Jason Hawk sees Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D starting to get up ringside and he lets go dropping back to the top rope. Jason Hawk starts to climb the outside of the Hawk’s Nest then leaps off with a cross body.

Andrew - Hawk jumps off of the nest!

Tommy - HA HA!

Jason Hawk crashes down into Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Andrew - Hawk connects an enormous cross body on his opponents.

Tommy - He should have just went for the belt!

Jason Hawk stands up and climbs the outside of the Hawk structure. Kaos climbs to the top rope then climbs up following Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk

Get the fuck away from me!

Andrew - The referee is following the champion to the top of the nest! Jason Hawk makes it to the top and walks towards the middle, soon followed by Kaos.

Tommy - Is Kaos retarded?

Jason Hawk attacks Kaos and lifts him to his feet. Jason Hawk throws Kaos off the top of the nest and Kaos crashes through his razor wire table. Jason Hawk points and laughs. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up to the ring apron and springboards from the ropes then grabs onto the Hawk’s Nest.

Andrew - Hawk sends Kaos straight to he..

Tommy - Heaven, Kaos was probably only climbing up there to jump off himself anyway! HA HA

Jason Hawk stomps on The Notorious K.I.D’s right hand, then stomps on his left hand. The Notorious K.I.D lets go completely, but grabs on positioning himself right in front of the belt. Jason Hawk drops down, then swings so he’s in front of The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Both men hanging above the ring, right in front of the Undisputed Championship!

Tommy - But one of them has to pull it down!

Nick Ridicule stands up watches The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk kick each other hanging onto the Nest. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring pulling out a ladder. Nick Ridicule slides the ladder into the ring, then slides in.

Andrew - I guess Nick doesn’t feel like doing the money bar thing to get to the belt.

Tommy - He’s going old school, who would have ever though that ladders would someday be old school.

Nick Ridicule sets up the ladder and climbs it positioning himself by The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule reaches for the belt and Jason Hawk kicks his arm away.

Andrew - This is a game of which guy can pull the belt down first.

Tommy - No dumbass, that’s the match stipulation.

Nick Ridicule reaches up and grabs onto the nest, still on the ladder. Nick Ridicule connects a vicious kick to the ribs of Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D double kicks Jason Hawk to the chest. Nick Ridicule superkicks The Notorious K.I.D to the face and The Notorious K.I.D falls down to the ring crashing down hard.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has it easy on that ladder.

Tommy - all he needs to do is drop Jason and he’ll be a double champion.

Nick Ridicule grabs the belt and Jason Hawk double kicks him to the face. Jason Hawk tries to kick him again but Nick Ridicule grabs his legs and sets up a power bomb. Nick Ridicule jumps off the ladder pulling Jason Hawk off the nest and power bombs Jason Hawk down to the mat.

Andrew - Massive power bomb from Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - But Jason has the belt!

Nick Ridicule stands up and looks at Jason Hawk hugging his championship, hurt from the power bomb. Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and grabs the arm of Kaos who’s stuck to the table. Nick Ridicule motions for him to ring the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is the winner of Hawk’s Nest, and Still the Undisputed Champion, Jason Hawk!

Shane Bradley is backstage with Bobby Ocean at the interview station. Shane Bradley lifts the microphone to his mouth and he’s kicked to the face by Death Angel who‘s wearing his original SYCO mask. Bobby Ocean throws a punch but it’s blocked by Death Angel. Death Angel kicks Bobby Ocean to the face.

Death Angel
The Syco beast has been unleashed!

Andrew - Death Angel is attacking Bobby Ocean backstage before their match up next!

Tommy - Death Angel is willing to do anything to make it to the finals of the Global Annihilation Tournament.

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up by the throat, then choke slams him down into the cement floor. Death Angel grabs one of Bobby Ocean’s legs and drags him away.

Andrew - Looks like he’s dragging him out here.

Tommy - This is going to be another great start to the tournament, round 2!

Death Angel pulls Bobby Ocean out onto the stage, then lifts him up and carry’s him to the ring. Death Angel tosses Bobby Ocean into the ring, then enters and hands the Dream Championship to the referee.

DREAM Championship

Global Annihilation Tournament: Semi-Finals
King of the Throne Qualifying: Interim World Title
Death Angel [versus] Bobby Ocean

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean into the corner and chops him across the chest, then uppercuts him. Death Angel whips Bobby Ocean out of the corner, and sends him across the ring to the other corner. Death Angel runs across the ring at top speed and splashes Bobby Ocean In the corner. Death Angel backs up and Bobby Ocean staggers towards him and into the side slam.

Andrew - Death Angel is a new kind of monster, that NLWF has NEVER seen before.

Tommy - He’s at his prime, his very best ever, but so is Bobby Ocean! These two have never been better!

Death Angel stands up and falls dropping a head butt on Bobby Ocean. Death Angel grabs the leg of Bobby Ocean and drops down with the STF. Death Angel tries to lock in the Anaconda Crossface but Bobby Ocean quickly rolls away from him, out of the ring.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean narrowly avoids that Deathness submission hold from Death Angel, the one we watched him force O’Shannon to tap out too!

Tommy - Now Bobby can get his head in the match, now that he’s escaped this ambush from Death.

Death Angel stands up and runs towards Bobby Ocean. Death Angel leaps, clearing the top rope, as he vaults out of the ring and takes Bobby Ocean down at ringside, in front of the ramp.

Andrew - So much for Bobby getting time, Death Angel jumps over the top rope at him and annihilates him!

Tommy - Death Angel is trying to send a message of destruction here tonight!

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet then up for a military press. Death Angel throws Bobby Ocean back into the ring, then he climbs up to the apron. Death Angel climbs to the top rope and waits for Bobby Ocean to stand up. Death Angel gets tired of waiting and jumps off with a flying head butt, landing on Bobby Ocean. Death Angel pins Bobby Ocean and the referee shakes his head. The referee leaves the ring and talks to Samantha Praxton.

Samantha Praxton - By order of General Manager Jason Hawk, this match is a Last Man Standing Match!

Andrew - All Dream Title matches are supposed to have a stipulation attached.

Tommy - That saved Bobby Ocean, and also FUCKED him over in the process. That’s right Versus Channel, I said FUCKED! HA!

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet and sets him up for the flip piledriver. Bobby Ocean drops down and low blows Death Angel, then stands up and hits Death Angel with the snap DDT.

Andrew - Low Tide on Death Angel!

Tommy - That stipulation change was enough of a distraction for Bobby Ocean to take advantage of this match!

Carver Ocean runs down to the ring with a steel chair in hand, then slides it in to Bobby Ocean.

Andrew - Carver is… helping Bobby?

Tommy - If you can’t beat him, join him!

Bobby Ocean picks up the chair and puts it in seated position. Bobby Ocean lifts Death Angel up and quickly drops him down onto the seat of the chair with a snap DDT.

Andrew - Low tide onto the open chair!

Tommy - Can Bobby Ocean pull off the biggest win of his career, become Dream Champion and qualify for all three major titles? He’s 10 seconds away!

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Bobby Ocean stands up and backs up to the corner.

“5” “6”

Death Angel gets up to his knees.

Andrew - close!

Tommy - I thought it was over, and so did all the fans here who are quickly becoming BO fans.

Bobby Ocean runs at Death Angel. Bobby Ocean jumps off the chair and dropkicks Death Angel to the face. Bobby Ocean stands up and grabs the chair then sticks it in the corner between the turnbuckles.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean has a plan with that chair.

Tommy - No shit.

Bobby Ocean lifts Death Angel and whips him to the corner, then drop toeholds him, sending him face first into the steel chair. Bobby Ocean stands up and watches Death Angel fall out of the corner. The referee starts the count.

“1” “2” “3”

Andrew - Bobby Ocean doing whatever it takes to keep DA down.

Tommy - He needs to do a whole lot more. Death Angel was practically killed again last week when Corey Casey pulled the speakers down on him.

“4” “5” “6”

Death Angel sits up, then gets to his feet. Bobby Ocean grabs the chair and climbs to the middle turnbuckle. Bobby Ocean jumps off the middle turnbuckle right into a head butt to the sternum by Death Angel. Bobby Ocean hit’s the mat hard and drops the chair.

Andrew - Death Angel uses his head as a battering ram to knock Bobby Ocean out of mid air.

Tommy - What an idiot.

Death Angel picks Bobby Ocean up and grabs the steel chair then holds it against his throat. Carver Ocean slides into the ring and is kicked to the face by Death Angel. Death Angel choke slams Bobby Ocean then turns and looks at Carver Ocean on his stomach in the middle of the ring. Death Angel drops down on Carver Ocean with an STF, then locks in and Anaconda Crossface, pulling the side of the chair into the throat of Carver Ocean.

Andrew - Death is punishing Carver for his interference.

Tommy - Deathness with a s chair.

Death Angel breaks the hold, then lifts Carver Ocean to his feet. Death Angel holds the chair against his throat, then runs with him into the turnbuckle.

Andrew - Death Angel spikes the chair into the throat of Carver Ocean!!

Tommy - He’s hurt badly!

Death Angel lifts Carver Ocean up as he spits out blood. Death Angel military presses Carver Ocean then throws him over the top rope to ringside. Carver Ocean flips through the arm then crashes down onto the mat.

Andrew - His throat was crushed by the top of the chair as the other end met the turnbuckle.

Tommy - They saw what happened you moron, the point is he attacked the wrong Ocean! He’s not going to win this match by injuring Carver.

Death Angel turns around and Bobby Ocean runs at him. Death Angel boots Bobby Ocean to the face, then lifts him to his feet. Death Angel sets Bobby Ocean up for a power bomb, then lifts him up. Death Angel elevates him even higher, then pulls him down hard into the mat.

Andrew - Last ride from Death Angel, bouncing Bobby off the canvas.

Tommy - Stay down Bobby!

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Death Angel leaves the ring, then reaches underneath and pulls out tables. Death Angel begins setting up the tables in front of the ramp. Then puts another table on top, making a pyramid.

“5” “6” “7”

Death Angel slides into the ring and picks Bobby Ocean up. Death Angel sets Bobby Ocean up and connects a flip piledriver. The impact sends Bobby Ocean rolling backwards, then staggering into the ropes. Death Angel stands up and lifts Bobby Ocean up with a military press then throws him over the top rope and through the table pyramid ringside.

Andrew - Does the referee even need to count?

Tommy - STAY DOWN BOBBY!

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Death Angel leaves the ring and grabs the Dream Championship.

Andrew - Death Angel is pretty sure he has this match won.

Tommy - He’s taking the belt and he’s headed to King of the Throne!

“5” “6” “7” “8”

Bobby Ocean starts to get up, and he grabs onto the ring skirt.

“9”

Bobby Ocean pulls himself up to his feet, then rolls into the ring.

Andrew - He did it!

Tommy - Bobby Ocean is still part of this match!

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up to his feet. Bobby Ocean unloads with a combo of punches then runs to the rope. Bobby Ocean ducks a clothesline on the rebound, then hit’s the ropes again. Death Angel turns around to see Bobby Ocean hit him with a spinning wheel kick.

Andrew - Death Angel drops the title he thought he had won, and now Bobby Ocean has the momentum!

Tommy - Right now he does, but that can change in a split second.

Bobby Ocean lifts Death Angel and sends him into the corner. Bobby Ocean climbs up and starts punching Death Angel as the fans count.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9”

Bobby Ocean holds his fist up, but before he can punch Death Angel again, he’s lifted up for a power bomb. Death Angel runs across the ring then power bombs Bobby Ocean onto the Dream Championship.

Andrew - The back of Bobby’s head meets the Dream Title.

Tommy - I told you, a split second!

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet, then lifts him up for a tombstone piledriver. Death Angel backs into the corner, then steps up to the middle turnbuckle. Death Angel jumps off with Bobby Ocean and tombstones him onto the Dream Championship.

Andrew - Tombstone off the middle turnbuckle!

Tommy - Onto the belt for an added finishes!

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Death Angel stands up and grabs the dream Championship, then throws it on his shoulder.

Andrew - This might be it.

Tommy - stay down Bobby.

“5” “6” “7”

Death Angel watches Bobby Ocean in the center of the ring not moving, then he rolls out and starts walking up the ramp.

Andrew - He thinks it’s over again, but last time was wrong.

Tommy - I’m pretty sure this time he’ right.

“9” “10”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, still the Dream Champion, advancing to the finals of the Global Annihilation Tournament, and advancing to the Interim World Title King of the Throne Match, Death Angel!

Death Angel steps backstage.

Andrew - The impressive Death Angel is going to get another chance at becoming the NLWF Champion, at King of the Throne.

Tommy - But who is he going to fight, Nick Ridicule or Shadow Demon?

The Hawk’s Nest structure starts to lower down around the ring.

Andrew - The Main Event is up next!

Tommy - No it isn’t, the final Hawk Talk is up next!

Revolution fades to commercial on the laid out Ocean Brothers.

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 JHawk6

Hawk Highlight

Highlights of Jason Hawk teaming with Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D to form Genocide shows, then shows Jason Hawk beating Brenton Cyrus, JX Ryder, followed by Jason Hawk and The Notorious K.I.D becoming Tag Team champions. The highlights then show highlights of the match between Corey Casey and Jason Hawk at Battle Lines, ending with Aaron O’Shea screwing him out of the title. The highlights continue showing Jason Hawk taking back the Undisputed Title in Hell in a Cell, then losing the belt again to Corey Casey at the Legacy show.

Jason Hawk: Final Match
War Games
Live From The Superstar Stadium, in San Diego, California
March 29th 2010

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk attacks Aaron O’Shea and Corey Casey fights Shadow Demon. Jason Hawk clotheslines Aaron O’Shea over the top rope, sending him to the apron. Aaron O’Shea stands up, but Jason Hawk springboards and dropkicks him off, sending him into the guardrail. Jason Hawk leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair.

Tommy - Jason Hawk is all over O’Shea!

Andrew - We watched Aaron try to kill him a couple weeks ago, then last week we saw Jason Hawk with a sneak attack.

Jason Hawk hits Aaron O’Shea with the chair, knocking him down. Shadow Demon reverses an whip inside the ring and sends Corey Casey to the ropes. Jason Hawk hits Corey Casey to the back with the steel chair and Corey Casey walks into a DDT from Shadow Demon. Jason Hawk slides into the ring and hits Shadow Demon with the steel chair.

Tommy - Hawk is the last man standing early in this match.

Andrew - But it’s an elimination match, so even if he gets one guy, there will still be a Triple Threat, and a one on one match after that.

Jason Hawk drops the chair and runs to the corner. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and looks at Shadow Demon in the middle of the ring. Aaron O’Shea stands up ringside and Jason Hawk jumps out at him instead with a double shooting star press. Jason Hawk takes Aaron O’Shea down.

Tommy - Hawk jumps to the outside with the Wind of Changes, taking down a standing O’Shea with that double shooting star press!

Andrew - But he can’t beat O’Shea ringside, he should have attacked Shadow Demon!

Jason Hawk stands up.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THAT!!

The fans cheer for Jason Hawk.

“Let‘s go Hawk” “LET’S GO DEMON!” “Let‘s go Hawk” “LET’S GO DEMON!”

Jason Hawk lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet and throws him towards the ring steps. Aaron O’Shea hit’s the ring steps and flips over them towards the entrance ramp. Jason Hawk climbs up to the apron, then to the top rope.

Tommy - Hawk is going to fly again!

Andrew - What could he be thinking this time?

Aaron O’Shea stands up and Jason Hawk jumps of the top rope with a corkscrew cross body block that is executed perfectly. Jason Hawk lands on Aaron O’Shea taking him down hard.

Tommy - Jason Hawk is like an energized little kid out there!

Andrew - He’s feeling the force of War Games!

Jason Hawk stands up, pulling Aaron O’Shea to his feet. Shadow Demon stands up in the corner of the ring and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk drags Aaron O’Shea towards the ring and Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope with a swanton bomb. Shadow Demon takes down Aaron O’Shea and Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Shadow Demon taking down two opponents!

Andrew - Is there anything these guys wont do tonight to win?

Shadow Demon stands up, then uses his hands o pump the crowd up. Shadow Demon lifts Jason Hawk and he punches him to the stomach. Jason Hawk stands up and head butts Shadow Demon. Jason Hawk grabs Aaron O’Shea and pulls him to his feet. Inside the ring Corey Casey stands up and looks at his opponents. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side. Corey Casey runs to the ropes, then rebounds and sprints across the ring towards his opponents. Corey Casey jumps, clearing the ropes with his entire body, and body presses at all three men and collides dropping them.

Tommy - Corey Casey flies!

Andrew - Amazing!

Corey Casey gets up and holds his arms to the side again. Corey Casey reaches down and grabs Shadow Demon, lifting him up. Corey Casey tosses Shadow Demon into the ring and enters. Corey Casey crouches in the corner and waits for Shadow Demon.

Tommy - He could be looking for his spear.

Andrew - Shadow Demon needs to avoid it, or he’ll be in jeopardy of being the first eliminated.

Shadow Demon stands up and Corey Casey runs out of the corner, only to be tripped by Jason Hawk. Corey Casey stumbled right into a Shadow Crusher from Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon pins Corey Casey hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Tommy - Way too early! We haven’t even seen the cat-o-nine-tails!

Jason Hawk picks up Aaron O’Shea and he lifts him for a suplex. Jason Hawk Suplexes Aaron O’Shea on the stage. Aaron O’Shea holds his back and Jason Hawk lifts him up again. Jason Hawk walks with Aaron O’Shea up the ramp, then throws him into the stage. Jason Hawk throws Aaron O’Shea onto the stage where the bands performed.

Tommy - Where the hell are they going?

Andrew - Why would I know that?

Jason Hawk hits Aaron O’Shea with a guitar then he clears the stage. Jason Hawk runs and jumps grabbing onto a ladder leading up to the top of the stage.

Tommy - Good god, Hawk is scaling up the side of the stage!

Andrew - Already he’s gotta be 15 feet above Aaron!

Jason Hawk keeps climbing up the War Games stage, alongside the titantron screen. Jason Hawk finally makes it to the top.

Tommy - oh my god, he’s out of his mind!

Andrew - This would be like jumping off the top of the triple cage, maybe even higher!

Jason Hawk jumps off to top of the stage and free falls down before crashing down on Aaron O’Shea, sending both men through the wooden stage and out of sight.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy - Jason Hawk may have killed Aaron O’Shea!

Andrew - He may have killed himself!

Inside the ring Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope with a swanton but Corey Casey moves out of the way. Shadow Demon lands and rolls back to his feet. Corey Casey stands up and walks right into a punch combination from Shadow Demon, followed by a heavy haymaker that drops him down.

Tommy - Shadow Demon has great boxing skills that he loves to incorporate into his offense!

Andrew - How can you just move on? Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea might not be alive anymore!

Medics rush over to the music stage and they work to help Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea. Inside the ring Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey to his feet ad he runs him to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds and Shadow Demon springboards, then back elbows Corey Casey to the face.

Tommy - The medical personnel are on it, nothing to worry about.

Andrew - Of course there is something to worry about!

Shadow Demon leaves the ring. Shadow Demon pulls out a car battery and some jumper cables from underneath the ring and puts them in the corner. Shadow Demon reaches under the ring again and pulls out a chair. Shadow Demon enters the ring.

Tommy - a car battery?

Andrew - If there are two guys who could take innovative violence to new levels, it’s these two.

Shadow Demon attaches to cables to the chair and picks it up. His gloves protect him from the shock as he waits for Corey Casey. Corey Casey stands up and walks right into a massive chair shot directly to his head. Corey Casey hit’s the mat and twitches.

Tommy - Shadow Demon with an electric chair shot!

Andrew - Now we’ve seen it all!

Shadow Demon tosses the chair away and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Tommy - Corey does not want to hold another major title, just to lose it in the first title defense again, especially here at War Games.

Andrew - and that’s exactly what Shadow Demon wants to make happen!

Members of the ring crew begin taking the music stage apart to get to Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey grabs Shadow Demon by the throat with the death clutch, and begins landing huge right hands to the face of Shadow Demon.

Tommy - Corey Casey with the death clutch, that grip around the throat and massive right hands to the face!

Andrew - We’ve only see a few people survive this!

Shadow Demon throws a few punches but Corey Casey controls him into the corner by his throat and lands more punches, this time busting Shadow Demon open. Corey Casey attacks viciously after seeing the blood of Shadow Demon but is countered by a left hook from Shadow Demon. Corey Casey staggers back breaking the death clutch.

Tommy - Shadow Demon took some damage, but was able to get out of it with a well timed strike.

Andrew - But he’s been busted open, that means his clock is ticking down, how long can he survive?

Shadow Demon rolls out of the corner towards Corey Casey and is speared.

Tommy - Corey Casey reacts fast and takes Shadow Demon down with the spear.

Andrew - The blood is starting to cover the face of Shadow Demon!

Corey Casey stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top rope. Corey Casey jumps off with a moonsault and lands on Shadow Demon in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Tommy - Corey Casey with a moonsault!

Andrew - Not even that was enough to finish off Shadow Demon!

Corey Casey leaves the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out his razorblade cat-o-nine tails with the barbwire whips. Corey Casey slides into the ring and he pulls the shirt and jacket off of Shadow Demon. Corey Casey whips Shadow Demon across the back, slicing him.

Tommy - Corey Casey loves to step up the violence, and that’s exactly what he’s doing with that cat-o-nine tails.

Andrew - He’s ripping into Shadow with every shot!

Corey Casey whips Shadow Demon again then drops the whip.

Tommy - Is Corey Casey having second thoughts?

Andrew - He’s probably just thinking of a way to make things more violent.

Corey Casey leaves the ring and reaches underneath. Corey Casey pulls out a spiked dog collar and chain then heads back into the ring. Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon up to his feet but Shadow Demon spit’s a black mist into his eyes. Shadow Demon grabs the dog collar and wraps it around his fist, then punches Corey Casey to the forehead.

Tommy - Shadow Demon with a black mist!

Andrew - Then he used the spikes from the dog collar to bust Corey Casey open!

Shadow Demon puts the dog collar on Corey Casey and uses the chain the whip him towards the ropes. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes and rebounds right into a backbreaker from Shadow Demon.

Tommy - Now Corey can’t see, he’s busted open slightly, and he’s got a collar on!

Andrew - Not only that but he’s fighting a psychotic Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon leaves the ring and reaches underneath. Shadow Demon pulls out a table that’s covered with cheese graters, wrapped to the table with barbwire. Shadow Demon sets the table up in front of the entrance ramp and enters the ring.

Tommy - Still want to say we’ve seen it all?

Andrew - never again.

Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey using the chain. Shadow Demon whips Corey Casey to the corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Shadow Demon pulls Corey Casey out of the corner and bulldogs him down. Shadow Demon drags Corey Casey towards the ropes with the chain, then steps out to the ring apron.

Tommy - Shadow Demon is in complete control and it looks like he wants to use his specialty table!

Shadow Demon pulls Corey Casey out to the apron and sets up a piledriver. Shadow Demon jumps off the apron and piledrivers Corey Casey through the cheese grater table ringside.

“You sick fuck!” “You sick fuck!” “You sick fuck!” “You sick fuck!”

Tommy - Corey Casey is driver through the table and his head meets those cheese graters!

Andrew - it’s like these guys are trying to outdo the violence of the other!

Shadow Demon stands up and puts Corey Casey in a camel clutch. Shadow Demon takes a cheese grater off the table and scrapes it across the forehead of Corey Casey. Blood pours from the forehead of Corey Casey as Shadow Demon laughs. Up by the stage they finally get Jason Hawk onto a stretcher and begin wheeling him away.

Tommy - While Shadow and Corey see how much blood of the other they can spill, finally Hawk and O’Shea are getting helped.

Andrew - We obviously hope they’re ok.

Shadow Demon runs up the ramp then jumps off and splashes Jason Hawk on the stretcher. The stretcher rolls with Shadow Demon and Jason Hawk, then Shadow Demon tips it over. Shadow demon unstraps Jason Hawk from the stretcher and lifts him to his feet.

Tommy - Shadow Demon isn’t going to let these guys leave!

Shadow Demon rolls Jason Hawk onto the ramp, then walks under the band stage where Aaron O’Shea still is. Shadow Demon drags Aaron O’Shea out from underneath and he lifts him onto the stretcher. Shadow Demon walks over and climbs up on the ramp. Shadow Demon walks up the stage and steps to the edge. Shadow Demon points at Aaron O’Shea, then jumps off the stage with a swanton bomb. Shadow Demon lands on Aaron O’Shea and the stretcher breaks.

“This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!”

Tommy - These guys are destroying everything!

Andrew - Including each other!

Jason Hawk starts to move on the ramp, then tries to sit up. Jason Hawk sits up and Corey Casey comes running up the stage, then boots him to the face.

Tommy - Even a blood disaster, Corey Casey is still fighting!

Andrew - He wants to retain the Undisputed Title so bad!

Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk to his feet, then lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey turns and jackhammers Jason Hawk down into the ramp.

Tommy - Purifier on the entrance ramp!

Andrew - But he can’t eliminate Jason Hawk out there!

Corey Casey stands up and drags Jason Hawk by the leg. Corey Casey adjusts his dog collar as he continues dragging Jason Hawk to ringside. Corey Casey picks Jason Hawk up and rolls him into the ring. Corey Casey slides in and pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Tommy - No one will question the toughness of any NLWF superstar!

Andrew - amazing! They will die to take the Undisputed Title!

Tommy - Corey Casey can, and will arrange that.

Andrew - we’ll see, so far everyone is still in this match!

Corey Casey stands up with a smile on his face. Corey Casey walks over and grabs the cat-o-nine tails, then points towards Jason Hawk. Corey Casey uses his foot to roll Jason Hawk over to his stomach. Corey Casey whips Jason Hawk across the back, but doesn’t stop, instead he continues whipping him.

Tommy - Corey Casey is like a man possessed.

Andrew - No, he’s a man obsessed, obsessed with inflicting pain, and obsessed with keeping the Undisputed Championship!

Corey Casey tosses the whip to the side then leaves the ring. Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out his straitjacket. Corey Casey enters the ring and begins putting the straitjacket on Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Oh no, if he can get that on Jason, he’s in huge trouble!

Andrew - Jason can’t even defend himself, he’s hurt bad.

Corey Casey finishes putting the straightjacket on Jason Hawk, then he lifts him up. Corey Casey throws a fireball into the face of Jason Hawk, then he spears him. Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk up and immediately lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey runs and jumps, then turns and jackhammers Jason Hawk into the center of the ring.

Tommy - That is it for Jason Hawk… Nice try!

Andrew - You think Corey Casey is done?

Corey Casey walks over and grabs the cat-o-nine tails again. Corey Casey turns around and is stunnered by Shadow Demon.

Tommy - Shadow Crusher!

Andrew - He helps Jason Hawk, but only because he wants to beat up Corey!

Shadow Demon grabs the chain attached to the dog collar and he runs with it. Shadow Demon jumps over the top rope and lands on the ringside floor, pulling Corey Casey over the top rope falling behind him. Shadow Demon walks over to the announcers and sits down.

Tommy - Shadow, what’s up!

Shadow Demon - Just walking the dog.

Andrew - What do you have planned next Shadow?

Shadow Demon - I’m going to take the dog behind the woodshed, and send him the way of old yeller.

Shadow Demon stands up and walks across the broken announce table. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey to his feet and rolls him on top of the Spanish announce table then drops his chain. Shadow Demon jumps the guardrail behind Tommy and Andrew and walks out into the fans.

Tommy - Where is he going?

Andrew - Why do you always ask me?

Shadow Demon is lifted up by the crowd. Shadow Demon stands on the hands of the fans then runs across the crowd. Shadow Demon jumps off the fans, easily clearing the guardrail, and he swanton bombs Corey Casey on the table, but it doesn’t break.

Tommy - These are the strongest announcers tables ever, only Death Angel’s fat ass could break it!

Andrew - they are specially reinforced.

Shadow Demon stands up and enters the ring. Shadow Demon climbs to the top rope and jumps off with another swanton bomb, landing on Jason Hawk in the center of the ring. Shadow Demon stands up and is hit to the back by a steel chair from Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea grabs Shadow Demon by the back of the head and throws him over the top rope.

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea had time to recover and now has Jason Hawk in the worst possible position!

Andrew - Yeah, Aaron O’Shea has Jason Hawk in a straightjacket!

Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope and points at Jason Hawk. Aaron O’Shea turns around and jumps off the top rope with the double moonsault. Aaron O’Shea lands on Jason Hawk then pins him.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea pulls Jason Hawk up, breaking the count.

Tommy - The Aaron O’My God double moosault on Jason Hawk, but O’Shea isn’t done!

Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope again and jumps off, this time with a triple moonsault. He lands on Jason Hawk barely landing it. Aaron O’Shea pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Jason Hawk has been eliminated!

Tommy - Jason is the first man eliminated from this match.

Andrew - not like he could have kicked out with that straightjacket on him

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 HawkTalk

Jason Hawk is in the middle of ring, in his wheelchair, the Undisputed Annoying World Championship in his lap. Jason Hawk is handed a microphone by Taylor O’Day and he wipes tears from his eyes.

Jason Hawk

This is it…

Jason Hawk holds the microphone down along with his head, then he looks up at the fans again.

Jason Hawk

These are my last few moments in the NLWF, before my career is official over. Throughout the night you’ve watched everything I’ve done in the NLWF and it’s been the perfect way to say goodbye. Thanks for the memories…

The lights in the arena go out and a single spotlight shines at the top of the stage. Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stops at the top of the ramp. Apollos then raises his arms in the air in an X. Apollos starts walking slowly down the ramp towards the ring.

I am the master of this game
And everybody knows my name
And I will gladly make you see
That you should not have messed with me

But you have thrown the gauntlet down
Only ? one who wears the crown
So I will gladly hunt you down
And I'm gonna stomp you into the ground

He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the crowd. Apollos then climbs up the steps and enters the ring.

And you know it's true
I'm just better than you
See the fear that's in your eyes
I'll make you realise

Well oh yeah, here we go again
Looks like we're on the floor again
Hell yeah, here we go again
Cause I can't get away

Ryan Apollos walks over and takes the microphone from Jason Hawk.

Ryan Apollos

Guess who’s back!

Ryan Apollos puts his arms up, then points at himself.

Ryan Apollos
It’s a real shame that my masterful return has “outshined” your goodbye, but don’t feel bad, you should feel happy. You’ll never have to feel the wrath of the Slayer!

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is back, we though he died at Battle Lines!

Tommy - No one ever really dies, but Apollos is going to be sued, he said “outshined!”

Ryan Apollos

At King of the Throne I make my wrestling return, against anyone who has the balls to step up and be slayed!

Ryan Apollos looks at Jason Hawk in the wheelchair, then smiles. Ryan Apollos walks over and puts his foot on the side of the chair.

Ryan Apollos

Oops

Ryan Apollos kicks Jason Hawk’s chair over, sending him to the mat.

Ryan Apollos

My mistake Jason, but I get the feeling your night is going to get worse!

Ryan Apollos leaves the ring and grabs a sledgehammer from underneath. Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and points the hammer at Jason Hawk. Ryan Apollos turns around and climbs to the middle turnbuckle, then taunts the crowd.

Andrew - Real tough guy isn’t he, attacking a man in a wheelchair to send a message!

Tommy - IT’s not a very good goodbye, but it’s a great way for Apollos to let everyone know he’s back!

Jason Hawk crawls back to the corner and sits up. Jason Hawk opens his cast up, then stands up in the corner. Jason Hawk walks to the middle of the ring, and the fans go insane.

Jason Hawk reaches into his pocket and he pulls out a taser. Jason Hawk waits for Ryan Apollos to step down. Jason Hawk does jumping jacks.

Andrew - He looks perfectly fine!

Tommy - That’s because that little asshole isn’t hurt at all!

Ryan Apollos takes a step down off the turnbuckle, then holds up the sledgehammer. Ryan Apollos turns around and is tased right to the balls by Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk grabs the arms of Ryan Apollos, then spins around connecting the wings of time.

Andrew - Wings of time from Jason Hawk!

Tommy - as much as I dislike Jason Hawk… Bravo, that his how you devise and orchestrate a plan to perfection!

Jason Hawk stands up and runs to the corner, then climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope with the double shooting star press, then lands on Ryan Apollos. Jason Hawk grabs the microphone.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk picks up the Annoying World Title and holds it up.

Jason Hawk

Ryan, you want a match for King of the Throne. You’ve got one. I think it’s time our rivalry make a comeback! Next week, Ryan Apollos versus…. JASON HAWK!!!

Revolution fades to commercial on Jason Hawk and Taylor O’Day celebrating.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus April 22nd 2010, 4:41 pm

Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 Jhawk7

Revolution returns with Jason Hawk and Taylor O’Day walking backstage towards the GM office.

Jason Hawk

Ready?

Taylor O’Day
Yeah.

Jason Hawk sits down in his wheelchair and she wheels him into the office.

Aaron O’Shea
How did it go?

Jason Hawk

It was a really sad goodbye, you’re lucky I didn’t let you watch it, or you might have cried.

Aaron O’Shea
Yeah right. So is the show over, can I stop being the janitor?

Jason Hawk

Yup, just one more thing I need you to do before your night is over.

Aaron O’Shea
What is it?

Taylor O’Day puts a box on the lap of Jason Hawk. The box is wrapped in clover leaf wrapping paper.

Jason Hawk

A gift.

Aaron O’Shea
This isn’t a trick is it?

Jason Hawk

I’m a beaten man.

Aaron O’Shea pulls the top off the box and Jason Hawk’s arm comes out and tasers him to the ribs. Aaron O’Shea hit’s the floor and Jason Hawk stands up. Jason Hawk looks through the hole on the bottom of the box, then tosses it aside.

Jason Hawk

It was a trick!

Jason Hawk kicks Aaron O’Shea to the ribs then lifts him up and holds his face to watch the TV.

Jason Hawk

Turn it on Taylor. O’Shea needs to see the final Hawk Highlight of the night!

Taylor O’Day turns on the TV.

Hawk Highlight

Highlights begin showing everything that has happened on this episode of Revolution.
Jason Hawk: The Master Plan
Revolution: Jason Hawk Farewell
Live From The Empire Arena in New York, New York
April 19th 2010

Ryan Apollos walks over and takes the microphone from Jason Hawk.

Ryan Apollos

Guess who’s back!

Ryan Apollos puts his arms up, then points at himself.

Ryan Apollos

It’s a real shame that my masterful return has “outshined” your goodbye, but don’t feel bad, you should feel happy. You’ll never have to feel the wrath of the Slayer!

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is back, we though he died at Battle Lines!

Tommy - No one ever really dies, but Apollos is going to be sued, he said “outshined!”

Ryan Apollos

At King of the Throne I make my wrestling return, against anyone who has the balls to step up and be slayed!

Ryan Apollos looks at Jason Hawk in the wheelchair, then smiles. Ryan Apollos walks over and puts his foot on the side of the chair.

Ryan Apollos

Oops

Ryan Apollos kicks Jason Hawk’s chair over, sending him to the mat.

Ryan Apollos
My mistake Jason, but I get the feeling your night is going to get worse!

Ryan Apollos leaves the ring and grabs a sledgehammer from underneath. Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and points the hammer at Jason Hawk. Ryan Apollos turns around and climbs to the middle turnbuckle, then taunts the crowd.

Andrew - Real tough guy isn’t he, attacking a man in a wheelchair to send a message!

Tommy - IT’s not a very good goodbye, but it’s a great way for Apollos to let everyone know he’s back!

Jason Hawk crawls back to the corner and sits up. Jason Hawk opens his cast up, then stands up in the corner. Jason Hawk walks to the middle of the ring, and the fans go insane.

Jason Hawk reaches into his pocket and he pulls out a taser. Jason Hawk waits for Ryan Apollos to step down. Jason Hawk does jumping jacks.

Andrew - He looks perfectly fine!

Tommy - That’s because that little asshole isn’t hurt at all!

Ryan Apollos takes a step down off the turnbuckle, then holds up the sledgehammer. Ryan Apollos turns around and is tased right to the balls by Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk grabs the arms of Ryan Apollos, then spins around connecting the wings of time.

Andrew - Wings of time from Jason Hawk!

Tommy - as much as I dislike Jason Hawk… Bravo, that his how you devise and orchestrate a plan to perfection!

Jason Hawk stands up and runs to the corner, then climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope with the double shooting star press, then lands on Ryan Apollos. Jason Hawk grabs the microphone.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk picks up the Annoying World Title and holds it up.

Jason Hawk

Ryan, you want a match for King of the Throne. You’ve got one. I think it’s time our rivalry make a comeback! Next week, Ryan Apollos versus…. JASON HAWK!!!

Revolution fades to commercial on Jason Hawk and Taylor O’Day celebrating.

Jason Hawk laughs in Aaron O’Shea’s face.

Jason Hawk

What, you don’t think I’m funny? Screw you!

Jason Hawk runs forward with Aaron O’Shea and throws him face first through the flat screen TV. Aaron O’Shea pulls the TV off the wall as he falls to the ground. Jason Hawk walks over and grab one end of the desk, then flips it on top of Aaron O’Shea. Jason Hawk walks out of the office and puts his arm around Taylor O’Day.

Jason Hawk

How many minds do you think were blown tonight?

He looks at Taylor O’Day smiling as the walk down the hall.

Taylor O’Day
All of them.

Jason Hawk stops and points at Nick Ridicule standing on the other end of the hallway. Nick Ridicule begins clapping.

Nick Ridicule
That was perfect.

Nick Ridicule takes a step forward.

Jason Hawk

I couldn’t have done all of this without you!

Jason Hawk takes a step forward.

Nick Ridicule
It was your idea, I just pulled a few strings.

Jason Hawk and Nick Ridicule meet in the middle of the hallway and high five.

Nick Ridicule
Congratulations Hawk, tonight you became a legend!

Jason Hawk closes his eyes and smiles wide, then opens his eyes again.

Jason Hawk

What about the other plan?

Nick Ridicule chuckles and nods his head.

Nick Ridicule
We were able to reach a deal.

Jason Hawk

I could jump for joy.

Nick Ridicule
You sure could.

Jason Hawk jumps and clicks his heels together.

Angelica McPherson
You faked an injury!??!

Jason Hawk

NO!!

Nick Ridicule
He didn’t fake an injury, he had a broken bone in his leg, and wasn't cleared to compete.

Angelica McPherson rolls her eyes.

Angelica McPherson
Fine smartass. You lied about your career ending in order to get a show dedicated to you?

Jason Hawk looks around the shrugs his shoulders.

Jason Hawk

Kind of.

Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk start laughing and Angelica McPherson shakes her head.

Angelica McPherson
The two of you will meet consequences for this, mark my words.

Revolution cuts ringside to the announcers.

Andrew - Jason Hawk has shocked the world here tonight

Tommy - Jason Hawk has been added to my favorite wresters list, that’s all I have to say.

Andrew - Up next is the Hawk’s Nest match for the NLWF Championship, it is round 2 of the Global Annihilation Tournament, it is Shadow Demon versus Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule says that if he can beat Shadow Demon, he feels he’ll become the #1 Contender for the Undisputed Championship, and I agree with him.

Nick Ridicule comes out holding the NLWF Championship on his left shoulder. After he comes out, Ashley Matthews comes out holding the original NLWF Championship on her right shoulder. The two lock hands and begin walking down the ramp as the fans begin a massive chant.

“RIDICULE WILL KILL YOU!” “RIDICULE WILL KILL YOU!” “RIDICULE WILL KILL YOU!”

The Duo of Destruction makes it to the ring and Nick Ridicule kisses Ashley Matthews before sliding into the ring and walking to the furthest corner. Nick Ridicule steps up to the middle turnbuckle and holds up the NLWF Championship as the fans cheer him.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, standing 6’3” and weighing in at 205 pound. Being accompanied by Ashley Matthews, He is the Reigning and Defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From South Australia, Australia. Standing 6’ and weighing 245 pounds. He is the Reigning NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Andrew - This is going to be legendary.

Tommy - Let's do it!

Hawk’s Nest
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Global Annihilation Tournament: Semi-Finals
Revolution: Jason Hawk Special: 4/19/10 MainEvent
Nick Ridicule [versus] Shadow Demon

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule and Shadow Demon walk towards each other with their hands up. Nick Ridicule throws a jab but Shadow Demon leans back avoiding it. Nick Ridicule hits Shadow Demon with a leg kick but takes a right hand to the face.

Andrew - These two know each other very well, they are arguably the deadliest strikers in all the NLWF.

Tommy - Due to the power of their punches they are required to wear MMA gloves, but Nick Ridicule said the gloves actually help him.

Nick Ridicule moves in with a combo of punches but is hit by a counter uppercut that drops him. Shadow Demon jumps on top of Nick Ridicule and reigns down punches. Nick Ridicule scrambles to his feet. Shadow Demon grabs the arm of Nick Ridicule and whips him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds and throws a Nick Kick aimed at the face of Shadow Demon, but he ducks under it. Nick Ridicule turns around and gets lifted onto the shoulders of Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon runs and jumps, shifting Nick Ridicule right into a stunner.

Andrew - Shadow Crusher!

Tommy - What an amazing Main Event, Major Champion against Major Champion, Hawk’s nest!

Shadow Demon walks to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Shadow demon climbs up the side of the Hawk’s Nest, then begins to monkey bar towards the middle.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is on his way towards the NLWF title.

Tommy - Nick is getting up.

Nick Ridicule stands up and Shadow Demon swings then lets go of the Nest. Shadow Demon dropkicks Nick Ridicule, sending him to the ring apron. Shadow Demon runs to the ropes the rebounds and runs across the ring at Nick Ridicule. Shadow Demon flips over the rope, immediately knocking Nick Ridicule off the apron, and sending both men ringside.

Andrew - Shadow Demon throws caution to the wind and risks his body to take down Ridicule.

Tommy - That’s what you have to do sometimes, you can’t expect to go into any match and not take a little bit of damage.

Shadow Demon stands up and reaches under the ring. Shadow Demon pulls out a table and sets it up, then lifts Nick Ridicule and lays him down on it. Shadow demon punches Nick Ridicule to the face several times, then begins climbing the outside of the Hawk’s Nest structure.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is climbing to the Nest platform, he could have big plans.

Tommy - He’s not going up there for the view.

Shadow Demon makes it to the platform and looks down at Nick Ridicule on the table. Shadow Demon jumps off the Hawk’s Next and flips towards Nick Ridicule who moves out of the way and lets Shadow Demon crash down through the table.

Andrew - Nobody home!

Tommy - High risk, no reward.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Nick Ridicule stands up and grabs the ring steps. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps over his head, then throws them into the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts Shadow Demon up into power bomb set up, then lifts him up for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and throws Shadow Demon into the metal bars of the Hawk’s Nest structure. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Shadow Demon to the face, against the structure, then starts climbing.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule making a break for it.

Tommy - Where is he going though?

Nick Ridicule climbs the outside of the Hawk’s Nest structure, then makes it to the platform on top. Shadow Demon turns around holding his jaw, then climbs up. Nick Ridicule walks to the middle of the X then lays down and reaches for the belt.

Andrew - He’s trying to get the NLWF title from on top of the nest, but I’m not sure he can reach.

Tommy - He’s close.

Shadow Demon makes it to the platform and stands up. Shadow Demon runs at Nick Ridicule then gets kicked to the stomach. Nick Ridicule stands up and kicks Shadow Demon to the face.

Andrew - Nick Kick!

Tommy - These guys are in a dangerous place, elevated way above the ring!

Nick Ridicule sets Shadow Demon up for a power bomb but Shadow Demon lifts him and back body drops him on the platform. Shadow Demon crawls towards the center of the platform.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule had a power bomb set up but Shadow Demon saves himself.

Tommy - Now he’s trying to get the NLWF Championship.

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks over to Shadow Demon. Nick Ridicule kicks Shadow Demon to the back of the head, then lifts him up. Nick Ridicule lifts Shadow Demon up and piledrivers him in the center of the Hawk’s Nest platform. Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts Shadow Demon up to his shoulders.

Andrew - Piledriver on top of the nest, but now Nick Ridicule has some even bigger plans!

Tommy - He’s got Shadow Demon up for a fireman’s carry, what’s he going to do with him?

Nick Ridicule jumps off the Hawk’s Nest and Death Valley Drivers Shadow Demon down into the ring.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Andrew - DVD Moment off the Nest!

Tommy - Both men are hurt badly down in the ring following that 15 foot drop!

Nick Ridicule sits up, but lays back down. Ashley Matthews cheers him from ringside.

Andrew - Whoever recovers first will have a chance to go for the belt.

Tommy - I can’t wait till next week, when you’re not calling matches with me.

Nick Ridicule gets up and staggers to the corner, then climbs to the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule jumps and grabs onto the monkey bars. Nick Ridicule begins moving towards the center of the ring, towards the belt. Shadow Demon stands up and runs at Nick Ridicule. Shadow Demon runs up the ring steps, then jumps off and superman punches Nick Ridicule, causing him to fall off the Nest, down to the mat.

Andrew - Shadow Demon uses the steps Nick Ridicule tossed into the ring earlier!

Tommy - Now Shadow Demon can make a break for the belt, and the win.

Shadow Demon climbs to the top turnbuckle, then climbs onto the Hawk’s Nest structure. Shadow Demon reaches up and grabs the monkey bars, then makes his way towards the middle. Shadow Demon swings and makes it to the middle, then reaches for the NLWF Championship.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is going to become the new champion!

Tommy - He needs to pull the belt down first.

Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and stands up with them. Nick Ridicule throws the ring steps and they hit Shadow Demon, knocking him off the Nest and sending him down hard onto the mat.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule uses the ring steps to send Shadow Demon down!

Tommy - Those steps have come in handy for both men, and this match continues.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and reaches underneath, then pulls out a ladder. Nick Ridicule slides the ladder into the ring then climbs up to the apron. Nick Ridicule waits for Shadow Demon to stand up. Shadow Demon gets to his feet and Nick Ridicule springboards into the ring and jumps at Shadow Demon with a clothesline. Shadow Demon times it perfectly, and hits Nick Ridicule with a massive right hook, knocking him out of mid air.

Andrew - Shadow Demon may have just knocked the NLWF Champion out cold!

Tommy - That was a massive punch.

Shadow Demon grabs the ladder and sets it up in the center of the ring, underneath the belt. Shadow Demon begins climbing the ladder when the lights in the arena go off. A scream is heard but nothing can be seen.

Andrew - That sounded like Ashley!

Tommy - I can’t see a damn thing!

The lights turn back on and Shadow Demon is standing in the ring with his fists up, ready to fight. Ashley Matthews is gone and Nick Ridicule is starting to get up. Shadow Demon climbs the ladder, and Nick Ridicule climbs the other side.

Andrew - That was enough time for Nick to recover, but where is Ashley?

Tommy - Nick doesn’t even notice.

Nick Ridicule and Shadow Demon make it to the top of the ladder and they trade punches. Shadow Demon head butts Nick Ridicule almost knocking him off the ladder. Shadow Demon grabs the belt but Nick Ridicule punches him to the ribs.

Andrew - Who is going to come down as champion?

Tommy - we’re about to find out!

Shadow Demon hit’s a huge punches, connecting right on the jaw of Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule falls backwards off the ladder but grabs onto the Hawk’s Nest and swings forward, delivering a double kick into the chest of Shadow Demon. The ladder tips backwards and Shadow Demon falls over the ropes to the ringside floor. Nick Ridicule reaches out and grabs the belt, then falls down off the structure, pulling it down.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, STILL The NLWF Champion, and advancing to the finals of the Global Annihilation Tournament, Nick Ridicule!

Andrew - Nick Ridicule makes his 3rd defense of the NLWF title and will go to King of the Throne to defend in the finals!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule versus Death Angel II!

Jason's voice his heard saying "Lights Out" Then the lights go out and when they come back on Jason is standing on the top of the stage with his fist raised. Jason punches the air four times and each time fireworks shoots up behind him. first white then red then blue then the fireworks is the shape of the Faroese flag. Jason walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. Jason then slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. Jason throws his arms to the side and poses for the fans for a while. Jason then moonsaults of the turnbuckle as fireworks shoots out of the turnbuckles. Jason lands on his feet and looks right into the camera with a cocky smile.

Andrew - Jason Hawk coming to celebrate with Nick Ridicule after an amazing show.

Tommy - He’s not the only one!

Come to Life by Alter bridge hits and One World Nation walks out onto the stage. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews walk down the ramp, then enter the ring. Brenton Cyrus grabs a microphone.
Brenton Cyrus
We are here to announce, the new partnership between NLWF and Matthews Enterprises! It all starts with King of the Throne on Pay Per View, under the deal. Our partnership will go global during the World War Tour which will feature 3 TV events and 2 Pay Per Views, and following the WWT it will continue on into Summer 2010.

Brenton Cyrus reaches out his hand and shakes hands with Chuck Matthews, then with Nick Ridicule. Death Angel appears on the titantron.

Death Angel
So sorry to ruin your celebration, and that Ashley couldn’t be there to join you.

Nick Ridicule looks around the ring, then up at the big screen.

Death Angel
That’s right Nick, she’s with me, the owner of her contract. Guess what else Nick, she’s not the only one I have, because Alison Williams is in an every safe location, where Ashley will be joining her soon. That is, unless you are able to stop me.

Death Angel looks next to him where Ashley Matthews sits on a chair tied up, a knapsack over her head. Death Angel begins laughing manically. Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and runs up the ramp.

Andrew - Good god.

Tommy - Death Angel has crossed a line never before crossed with Nick Ridicule!

Ryan Apollos slides into the ring with a steel chair and hits Jason Hawk across the back with it. Brenton Cyrus clotheslines Ryan Apollos out of the ring. A robed man slides into the ring on the other side, behind Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - We can guess who that is!

Tommy - Corey Casey is here!

The robed man spins Chuck Matthews around and throws a fireball at him. Chuck Matthews is shoved out of the way by Brenton Cyrus, who takes the fireball to the face. The robed man leaves the ring and back peddles up the ramp followed by Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - If that robed, hooded man is Corey Casey…

Tommy - He just hit Brenton Cyrus with a fireball. HELL TO PAY comes to mind!

Chuck Matthews checks on Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - That’s all the time we have for Revolution this week, thank you for joining us for the not so farewell show!

Tommy - Join us next week for one of NLWF’s biggest pay per views, King of the Throne!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Revolution comes back on with Nick Ridicule walking in the parking lot.

Nick Ridicule
Where the fuck are you?

Nick Ridicule looks around then sees Ashley Matthews on the chair. Nick Ridicule runs over and pulls the knapsack off her head.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley are…

The person in the chair is not Ashley Matthews and she spit’s a red mist into the eyes of Nick Ridicule

Nick Ridicule
FUCK!

Nick Ridicule backs up covering his eyes with his arm. Nick Ridicule rubs his eyes trying to get the red out of them. In the background, a cars lights turn on and the car speeds towards Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule jumps as the Car hits him, sending him rolling across the hood and hitting the windshield, leaving a huge crack. The car stops and Nick Ridicule rolls off the hood and hit’s the parking lot floor. Death Angel gets out of the car and walks over the Nick Ridicule. The woman on the chair chants in gibberish as Death Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up and holds him in front of him.

Death Angel
Welcome to your curse!

Death Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up for a military press, then throws him face first at the windshield of the car. Nick Ridicule crashes through the windshield, into the car. The shot fades to black.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down