NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10

Go down

Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 Empty Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus April 5th 2010, 10:18 pm

Brenton Cyrus is standing in the middle of the Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying ring. He is wearing a suit and sunglasses and fans are still filling up the arena getting into their seats. Brenton Cyrus holds a microphone in his hands and he looks out at the crowd, waiting to begin. In Time by Mark Collie begins to play and Tommy Cornell walks out onto the stage holding his notes and a bottle of water.

Tommy walks down the ramp and gives a hand wave to the crowd, shaking a few hands of the front row. Tommy makes it to the announce table and puts on his headset.

Cornell - Oh Hai everyone, welcome to Revolution, the cameras are on early here tonight, with the boss standing in the center of the ring.

Greed by Godsmack plays and a man walks out onto the stage holding notes. He walks down the ramp, then around the ring and he joins Tommy at the announce table.

Cornell - I’d like everyone to meet the newest voice on Revolution, John Greed!

Greed - good to be here.

Cornell - Good to have you here, I was starting to lose my mind carrying Andrew on my back every week.

As more fans fill the arena, Brenton Cyrus smirks and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Brenton Cyrus
Welcome, to Revolution.

The fans explode in cheers, then start an “Thank You Cyrus” chant.

Brenton Cyrus
For those of you who watched War Games, you were one of the millions who saw me unable to beat The Notorious K.I.D for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, due to an injury I suffered early in the match. I’m fine, I’m at one hundred percent here tonight, and I will become World Heavyweight Champion.

Cornell - K.I.D/Cyrus 2 is going to be a legendary main event here tonight!

Greed - If it’s half as good as the War Games match, it’ll be spectacular.

Brenton Cyrus
The reason I am out here though, is because I have an announcement to make. In order to free up some time, I’ll be stepping down as the General Manager and booker of the NLWF.

The fans in the arena begin booing.
Brenton Cyrus
I’ve been doing this, since I showed up in this very arena, and took over Legacy. It’s time the NLWF have an unbiased General Manager, who will have nothing to gain except the success of the NLWF by booking the best possible matches.

Cornell - That sounds pretty damn good to me.

Greed - Not to mention, without the distractions of booking, Brenton Cyrus will be able to rededicate himself completely to wrestling.

Brenton Cyrus
The new General Manager will introduce herself later on tonight, but she has been with the NLWF since I started my reign as owner. She has served as an adviser to me, and is more then qualified to handle this task. Tonight, I will become World Heavyweight Champion, and instead of having to think of what’s going to happen next week, I’ll be able to relax, celebrate, and enjoy. This is a new era of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, step up, or get left behind.

Brenton Cyrus drops his microphone and holds up his arms doing the god pose in the center of the ring as the shot fades to the Revolution opening video.

Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 RevolutionLogo

Fireworks shoot out of the stage then down the ramp culminating with fire shooting out of each ring post. The shots shows all the fans packing the Showtime Arena, holding up signs and screaming wildly.

“How do you follow War Games? Easy, with Revolution!” “KID: 2 BC: 0”
“Chuck Matthews beat my vagina after War Games!” “I saw Jason Hawk walking, WTF!?”
“That wasn't Shadow Demon at War Games, it was Ron Larson!” “Corey Casey needs a haircut!”
“< Only Matt Gray Fan!” “The Cartwheel Punt Kick at War Games was cool!” “ smug

Cornell - Welcome to the Revolution, following the biggest pay per view event ever, welcome to Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying! I’m here with my former tag team partner of 8 years John Greed, who will be replacing Andrew on a permanent basis from now on.

Greed - Thank you for the warm introduction partner, I look forward to calling such a huge show with you here tonight.

Cornell - Last week was the NLWF’s first ever annual pay per view, War Games 2, and we witnessed things that were so mind blowing, well, you have to watch War Games if you haven’t seen it yet.

Greed - The only downside to a pay per view as awesomely violent and perfect as War Games was, is the injury backlash that the NLWF now must face.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus said to start this show off that he is at one hundred percent, but we watched his injury at War Games, and it looked pretty serious.

Greed - If Brenton Cyrus is injured, I don’t think he would reveal it, I don’t think he would let anyone see that kind of weakness. The only person who knows how that knee is, is Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Derek Wallace won’t be here tonight, after suffering a concussion in the early going of his match with RAWRLURB, the NEW North American Champion!

Greed - Congratulations go out to RAWRLURB, she’ll be making her second run as the North American Champion, but tonight has a shot at qualifying for the Undisputed Championship King of the Throne Match.

Cornell - Later tonight we’ll see a special episode of Hawk Talk, with Jason Hawk making the biggest announcement of his career.

Greed - Their have been rumors all week about his condition following a sick 40 foot plunge from the top of the War Games Stage, crashing down onto Aaron O’Shea and putting him through the Band stage, where Sick Puppies and Powerman 5000 had played.

Cornell - More on that later, at War Games we witnessed the champions who started the year, taking back the belts they had and starting this next era of the NLWF off with a bang.

Greed - Now tonight we get a piece of the King of the Throne puzzle, with qualifying matches to decide who will fight for what belt.

Cornell - The King of the Throne Match is a Ladder Match where you must retrieve the belt, but once you have the title, you must escape the roofless ruthless Hell in a Cell that surrounds the ring, and this year we expect to see some upgrades to this match.

Greed - That’s going to be an amazing pay per view, and it’s going to start off the second ever World War Tour, where the NLWF invades the world for the month of May.

Cornell - This next 3 month era of NLWF action is going to be the best in history, following that War Games pay per view, anything can and will happen in the No Limit Wrestling Federation!

Greed - Throughout the night we’ll talk more about everything, but right now, we’ve got some pissed of fish in the ring, ready to make some fish sticks!

Cornell - We know how much the DSU loves fish sticks, and putting fish sticks in their mouths.

Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 Match
Matthew Whale & Louie Lobster [versus] Barry Barracuda & Frankie Dolphin

[Ding Ding Ding]

Barry Barracuda removes his Barracuda costume and Frankie Dolphin does the same thing on the ring apron. Barry Barracuda throws the costume across the ring and it lands at the feet of Matthew Whale.

Cornell - We watched this team really break down on War Games, now it looks as if Barry and Frankie are quitting!

Greed - Good, they should stop with the stupid fish act, and start trying to do something significant in this company!

Matthew Whale reaches down and grabs the Barracuda costume. Matthew Whale throws it out of the ring and Frankie throws his Dolphin costume at him. Frankie enters the ring and picks his costume back up.

Frankie
Actually, I want to keep mine.

Frankie drags his costume back to his corner and Matthew Whale follows him. Barry kicks Matthew Whale to the face, then lifts him up in power bomb position. Barry motions with his hands for the crowd the pump him up and they start the cheer. Barry puts his hands on his ears and Frankie goes crazy on the apron hyping up the power bomb. Barry lifts Matthew Whale and releases him letting him free fall to the mat.

Cornell -JACKKNIFE BARRABOMB!

Greed - The power of Barry is amazing, this guy and his little buddy Frankie could really make a name for themselves.

Barry pins Matthew Whale and Frankie enters the ring and blocks Louie Lobster from breaking up the count. Louie Lobster stands watching as the referee makes the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, the teams of Barry and Frankie!

Frankie flips off Louie Lobster as the referee raises the hands of Barry and Frankie.

Cornell - The DSU has just been split in half, and now that the glass ceiling has been busted for Barry and Frankie, the sky is the limit!

Greed - Let’s see if those two can make a run in the NLWF’s weak tag team division, the only thing not weak about the division, is the champions.

Cornell - I hope they can keep up the good work.

Greed - I hope Louie Lobster joins them and ditches the fat ass whale.

The shot fades to commercials, showing Frankie and Barry celebrating another win.

Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 Key_art_versus

The shows returns backstage with Shane Bradley, at the interview station, standing next to him is a beautiful woman.

Shane Bradley

I am backstage now with Angelica McPherson, the new General Manager and head booker of the NLWF!

Angelica McPherson smiles.

Shane Bradley

You’re taking over as General Manager of Revolution, one of the most watched weekly shows, NLWF just had it’s biggest show ever in War Games, do you feel the pressure?

Angelica McPherson

I do, I’m really nervous about taking over things, especially because of the job Brenton Cyrus has done leading this company under this role. However, I feel like he’s let personal issues affect his booking in the past, while I have no affiliation with anyone on the roster, and can book matches purely based on entertainment.

Shane Bradley

Do you have any plans yet?

Angelica McPherson

This month is laid out pretty well, as Brenton didn’t want my first month to be one where I recovered started from scratch. We’ll see King of the Throne Qualifying matches, next week we’ll see the start of the Global Annihilation Tournament, and the last week of Revolution will be a week of last chance matches, for those on the roster who haven’t broken onto the pay per view card yet.

Shane Bradley

What about here tonight, is their anything you‘re planning for this show?

Angelica McPherson

I’m going to introduce myself to some of the people on the roster that I haven’t met already and I’ll be ready to go out to the ring if necessary. The new era of NLWF is going to be one that is remembered as the greatest. The future is now.

Shane Bradley

Thank you for joining me.

Angelica McPherson

No problem.

Angelica McPherson walks away and sees Chuck Matthews, just entering the building. He’s dragging his bag behind him and she approaches him.

Angelica McPherson

Chuck?

Chuck Matthews stops and turns around looking at her.

Chuck Matthews
Have we met?

Angelica McPherson

No, not yet.

She holds her hand out in front of Chuck Matthews who grins.

Angelica McPherson

I’m Angelica McPherson, the new General Manager.

Chuck Matthews
Oh.. Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews shakes her hand and the two smile at each other.

Angelica McPherson

Do you mind if I make a suggestion?

Chuck Matthews
Go right ahead.

Angelica McPherson

You’re the top ranked non major title holder in the NLWF and you’re on a ten match winning streak… Tonight is a good time to attack if you want to take out some people on that hit list of yours.

Angelica McPherson winks at Chuck Matthews then lets go of his hand and walks away as the shot cuts back to ringside.

Cornell - Up next is the first match that will send someone to King of the Throne, this will determine a participant for the Undisputed Title match at the Pay Per View!

Greed - The North American Champion RAWRLURB against the man who lost to his brother at War Games Bobby Ocean.

The referee gets set to ring the bell but before he does

Im gonna get it and we gonna get it and you gona feel it and you gonna get it
Im gonna get it and we gonna get it and you gonna get it and you gonna feel it
Im gonna get it and we gonna get it and you gona feel it and you gonna get it
Im gonna get it and we gonna get it and you gonna get it and you gonna feel it

Imma shine, Im gonna make it
Aint nothing to it to it
Ill take it (i take it)
I feel it (i feel it)
Ill flip it (ill flip it)
Pull it pull it ill straight get it
Imma climb
I aint waitin
theres no end to the money im makin
for streetin for chasin we get it in
the crunk hatin

Carver Ocean walks out onto the stage in a suit. He does his double thumbs up, then starts walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Enough dont believe you dont succeed
and if you dont apply you wont achieve
you keep ya head up high
feet down low follow your heart
till you get to the door
bells and wheels and wheels away
never trust a soul im here to say
Stop dependin on and be yourself
and grab a hold and dont look left
so take a swing and heres your chance
you got nothing to lose so make a stance
the clock is tickin and time aint waitin with ya
all alone see thats what your facin

Carver Ocean walks around the ring, Bobby Ocean staring at him from inside, and he grabs a steel chair and sits down.

Cornell - I guess Carver wants to watch Bobby fight Rawrlurb.

Greed - That way if Bobby loses to her, he’ll be there to laugh at him.

The referee calls for the bell.

King of the Throne Qualifying: Undisputed Title
RAWRLURB [versus] Bobby Ocean

[Ding Ding Ding]

RAWRLURB attacks but Bobby Ocean takes his focus off of Carver Ocean ringside, and arms drags RAWRLURB. Bobby Ocean lifts RAWRLURB to her feet and sends her to the ropes. RAWRLURB slides out of the ring, then dives underneath.

Greed - How is it you say her name Tommy?

Cornell - Rawr, like a dinosaur, then Lurb.

Greed - RAWRLURB up to her old tricks!

Bobby Ocean runs to the other side of the ring and climbs out onto the apron. RAWRLURB crawls out and Bobby Ocean jumps off and connects a double axe handle to her back. Bobby Ocean lifts RAWRLURB to her feet and Irish whips her towards the guardrail. RAWRLURB hit’s the guardrail and Bobby Ocean turns to look at Carver Ocean, sitting back relaxing.

Carver Ocean

Big man aren’t you Bobby, beating up a woman.

Cornell - Bobby needs to stay focused on the North American Champion, not his brother.

Greed - Carver Ocean is a huge distraction, he’s supremely charismatic and has a certain skill at getting under peoples skin.

Bobby Ocean slides into the ring, then rolls back out and grabs RAWRLURB. Bobby Ocean rolls RAWRLURB into the ring then climbs up to the apron. Bobby Ocean climbs up to the top rope as RAWRLURB starts to stand up. Bobby Ocean jumps off the top turnbuckle with a spinning wheel kick that hits RAWRLURB to the face. Bobby Ocean hurries to cover RAWRLURB.

-1-2-

RAWRLURB kicks out.

Cornell - If Bobby Ocean can beat the North American Champion, it would be a huge upset, if Bobby Ocean wins and qualifies for the Undisputed Title match, it’ll be a massive upset!

Greed - Don’t judge a man just because he’s ranked last in the NLWF, when a man has nothing left to lose, it’s when he’s most dangerous.

Bobby Ocean stands up lifting RAWRLURB to her feet with him. Bobby Ocean sets RAWRLURB up for a DDT, but she runs with him and shoves him into the corner. RAWRLURB dives in looking for a shoulder block, but Bobby Ocean moves out of the way and RAWRLURB goes shoulder first into the ring post.

Cornell - Ocean was starting to lose his momentum, until he moved out of the way their.

Greed - Rawr is the most crafty wrestler there is, if she can get the advantage she can beat anyone!

Bobby Ocean pulls RAWRLURB out of the corner and sets her up for a DDT. Bobby Ocean snaps back and DDT’s RAWRLURB into the mat.

Cornell - Low tide from Bobby Ocean, what a dumb fucking name for a move.

Greed - I agree, that’s damn near retarded, but it might be enough to win.

Bobby Ocean pins RAWRLURB.

-1-2-3-

Carver Ocean puts RAWRLURB’s foot on the bottom rope, then sits back down.

Cornell - Carver just saved this match for Rawr!

Greed - He might have just screwed his brother out of an Undisputed Title match!

Bobby Ocean stands up and looks at the foot on the ropes. Bobby Ocean points at Carver Ocean ringside.

Cornell - He must know Carver had something to do with that, NO ONE KICKS OUT OF LOW TIDE!!!

Greed - He should hit her with a high tide and try to finish the damn match, instead of worrying about Carver!

RAWRLURB sits up and rolls Bobby Ocean up for the pin.

-1-2-3

Bobby Ocean kicks out and they both stand up. Bobby Ocean runs trying a clothesline but RAWRLURB ducks underneath it. RAWRLURB connects a neck breaker on Bobby Ocean then pins him.

-1-2

Bobby Ocean kicks out.

Cornell - This is what happens when you don’t finish Rawr off, she starts to kick your ass!

Greed - I’m not sure if Bobby could have finished Rawr off, she’s tough.

RAWRLURB lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet, then slaps him across the face and finishes with a super kick that drops him.

Cornell - Unknown!

Greed - That super kick might be enough to get Rawr the win she needs to make King of the Throne, Queen of the Throne!

RAWRLURB pins Bobby Ocean.

-1-2-3

Bobby Ocean kicks out.

Cornell - So close but it’s not enough for Rawr to take the match.

Greed - Not yet, but she has him right where she wants him.

RAWRLURB picks Bobby Ocean up and kicks him to the stomach. Bobby Ocean falls down holding his balls and oversells. Bobby Ocean rolls across the mat holding his balls and the referee calls for the bell. RAWRLURB stands looking confused.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - What the hell?

Greed - Ocean has pulled a fast one on Rawrlurb!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner by disqualification, going to the Undisputed Championship King of the Throne Match, Bobby Ocean!

RAWRLURB attacks Bobby Ocean on the ground and Carver Ocean stands up ringside. Carver Ocean enters the ring and picks RAWRLURB up, then carries her to the corner. Carver Ocean grabs the microhpone from Samantha Praxton.

Carver Ocean

Seriously Bobby? You’re going to pretend she hit you with a low blow?

Bobby Ocean continues to hold his balls and sell the low blow.

Cornell - Carver isn’t buying it.

Greed - Neither am I, it looked like Rawr was setting up a cutter, but Bobby saw an opportunity.

Carver Ocean throws Bobby Ocean the microphone and he rolls out of the ring with it and starts backing up the entrance ramp.

Bobby Ocean

Carver, I’m going to get a shot at the Undisputed Championship! At War Games I watched you lose to Chuck Matthews, not once, but twice, and tonight I’m going to watch you lose again.

Carver Ocean leaves the ring and grabs another microphone.

Carver Ocean

Not gonna happen!

Bobby Ocean

How about we make a little wager, since you’re so confident!

Carver Ocean

What do you have to wager Bobby?

Bobby Ocean
You want me out of the NLWF don’t you? So you can be the only one living the dream?

Carver Ocean

Ok fine, what’s my wager then?

Bobby Ocean
You want me gone, and I want us closer together! If you lose to Chuck Matthews again tonight, you have to team with me!

Carver Ocean

That’s a heavy burden my brother. I’m not sure this is a fair bargain!

Bobby Ocean

I think it’s perfectly fair, unless you don’t think you’ll be able to “Outshine” Chuck Matthews here tonight, the same way you couldn’t at War Games!

Cornell - He’s really trying to sucked him into accepting this deal.

Greed - I think he struck a nerve with that last one.

Carver Ocean
I’ll accept, but I want you to put something else on the line!

Bobby Ocean

Ok, what is it?

Carver Ocean
When I beat Chuck Matthews tonight, not only will you leave NLWF, but you’ll change your last name. That way no one will mistake you for part of our family!

Bobby Ocean
When Chuck Matthews beats you tonight, I’ll steal something from you, and be there to say “I told you so!”

Cornell - Later tonight, Undisputed Championship Qualifying match, Carver Ocean versus Chuck Matthews!

Greed - That and much more!

The shot shows Carver Ocean and RAWRLURB in the ring. Then Bobby Ocean laughing at the top of the stage before cutting to commercials.

Cornell - Welcome back to Revolution on Versus. Up next is another qualifying match for the Undisputed Championship King of the Throne Match, and will feature two of NLWF’s best up and coming talent!

Greed - Sweet Cheapshots and Matt Gray had great performances at War Games, but came up short inside the amazing Triple Cage Case match!

Cornell - Now only one of these guys can secure a position in a title match, who’s it going to be?

Greed - Like all matches, it’s going to be whoever wants it more!

Both men stand in their corners and wait for the referee to start the match.Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 Match
Sweet Cheapshots [versus] Matt Gray

[Ding Ding Ding]

Sweet Cheapshots and Matt Gray meet in the center of the ring. Sweet Cheapshots throws a punch and Matt Gray catches it and jumps up with a flying armbar. Sweet Cheapshots tries to escape only to get caught in a triangle choke. Matt Gray locks it in and Sweet Cheapshot taps out, then passes out.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, qualifying for the Undisputed Title King of the Throne Match, Matt Gray!

Cornell - What the hell just happened?

Greed - I blinked and missed the entire match!

Cornell - We didn’t even get to do any commentary! I had a lot of jokes set up!

Greed - Well, Matt Gray with an impressive victory! That was sensational!

Cornell -No doubt about that, Matt Gray isn’t a show opener, he needs some higher and more suitable competition!

Greed - With a new booker in NLWF and now that he’s in line for the Undisputed Championship, Matt Gray has just made it to superstar status.

From out of the crowd a man slides into the ring wearing a hoody. The man attacks Matt Gray from behind.

Cornell - We need security in the ring, a fan has just attacked Matt Gray!

Greed - Hold on a second Tommy, look!

The man pulls off his hoody revealing Demetrius Randall.

Cornell - NO!!!

Greed - I’m afraid so Tommy, the sun tan superman is back!

Cornell - More like the sun burnt has been!

Greed - Well, he’s got Matt Gray targeted!

Matt Gray stands up and is bicycle kicked by Demetrius Randall. Demetrius Randall lifts Sweet Cheapshots up off the matt and hits him with an RKO.

Cornell - Death Wish from the blackest man in NLWF.

Greed - Isn’t he the only black guy in NLWF?

Cornell - Theirs a reason for that.

Demetrius Randall brushes off his shoulders and holds his hands up as Revolution goes to commercial.

Backstage Demetrius Randall is being talked to by Angelica McPherson.

Angelica McPherson

If you want to come back to the NLWF, that’s not the way to do it!

Demetrius Randall

What can I say, I do things the way I want to do them, and no one can tell me otherwise!

Angelica McPherson

Is that a fact?

Demetrius Randall

That’s a fact!

Angelica McPherson
Well here’s another fact for you, if you do return to the NLWF, you’re starting on the ground, and I’m going to make sure you earn your spot in this company after all the bullshit caused by you!

The two have a stare down, ending with Demetrius Randall smiling.

Angelica McPherson

You know what else Randall, no one is going to tell me otherwise. I hope you have the balls to return, because so far all I’ve ever seen from you, is inability to perform.

Angelica McPherson walks away leaving Demetrius Randall shaking his head. The shot cuts to the announcers table where Tommy Cornell and John Greed are watching the Cell lower.

Cornell - Here it comes Johnny, here it comes! You’ll get to call your first ever End Game, because Nick Ridicule made the challenge and Death Angel accepted! The next match is for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship and it will be inside The End Game!

Greed - Nick Ridicule has taken the End Game and has made it his bitch over the past six months. Death Angel is the creator of The End Game, and he holds a victory over Alex Mark. Can you write a better script for a match?

Cornell - This is a Pay Per View quality match on free TV here tonight on Revolution! At War Games we watched Death Angel return once again from death, but this time it looks like he’s here to stay.

Greed - Until the new NLWF Champion Nick Ridicule gets done with him inside that End Game! Nick Ridicule baited Death Angel into this match by offering the belt, and now Death Angel is going to pay for falling into the trap.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule was inside The End Game just one week ago, will that play a factor in this match.

Greed - No man has ever fought in back to back End Games, in fact the very thought of one End Game is enough to make most men piss themselves, but not Nick Ridicule, he has a message to send here tonight and something to prove.

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up and holding both his first NLWF Championship and the brand new NLWF Championship. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest. Nick Ridicule looks at the ring and smiles, then walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - introducing first, from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing 205 Pounds. He is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

“When man's heart is full of deceit...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadows falls over his soul...
From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse...
A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the sane man who created him... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies the dark warrior...
The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is The Legend This is Death Angel.”

A figure wearing all black begins to lower from the ceiling. Death Angel lands on top of the End Game Cell and stays up there, removing his harness.

“Im Yours”

Samantha Praxton: On his way to the ring, he is the Man-Monster Death Angel!

Death Angel shakes his head, refusing to enter the End Game. Nick Ridicule tells the referee to ring the bell and he does.

Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 NLWFChampion
THE END GAME
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 ChampionshipMatch
King of the Throne Qualifying: World Title
Nick Ridicule [versus] Death Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule slides out of the ring and the flames shoot up on the apron. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks the Cell door and it flies open.

Cornell - He’s going to go get him!

Greed - I like Nick Ridicule the way you like Chuck Matthews, Tommy. I guess you could call me a Mark Mark!

Nick Ridicule climbs the outside of the cell towards the top. Death Angel rolls towards where Nick Ridicule is climbing up. Nick Ridicule makes it onto the Cell roof and Nick Kicks Death Angel to the face. Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel to his feet and hits him with a left jab, right uppercut, that drops Death Angel down to the cage roof.

Cornell - These two men have started the match on top of the End Game!

Greed - Death Angel probably thought he could get an early advantage on Nick Ridicule if he started on the roof, but now he’s in huge danger!

Nick Ridicule waits for Death Angel to stand up. Nick Ridicule runs and Nick Kicks Death Angel to the back of the head, dropping him near the edge of the roof. Nick Ridicule walks over to the edge and points down at the announcers table.

Cornell - Please don’t send his fat ass this way!

Greed - We should probably get out of the way, just in case.

The announcers stand up and leave the announce table as Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel to his feet and Nick Kicks him to the side of the head. Death Angel staggers and flips off the cell falling down and crashing through the announcers table.

“Holy Shit” “Holy Shit” “Holy Shit” “Holy Shit”

Nick Ridicule climbs down the side of the cage and drops down landing near Death Angel. Nick Ridicule grabs a steel chair and walks over to Death Angel. Nick Ridicule hits Death Angel across the chest with the chair. Death Angel starts moving and Nick Ridicule hits him with the chair again. Death Angel stands up and stagger into the guardrail which he uses to stay up. Nick Ridicule sets the chair up and takes a few steps back. Nick Ridicule runs and jumps off the chair, then spears Death Angel through the guardrail.

Cornell - Death Angel managed to stand up after being tossed off the top of that twenty feet high steel cell!

Greed - But then Nick Ridicule speared him through the guardrail for his efforts!

Nick Ridicule stands up and holds up his fist as the fans go insane with cheers.

“Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up”

Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs the steel chair. Nick Ridicule picks it up and turns around to see Death Angel starting to move again. Nick Ridicule walks over and begins unloading on Death Angel with ruthless chair shots.

Cornell - Death Angel is the only man capable of breaking these specially made announce tables!

Greed - He’s just too heavy!

Nick Ridicule hits Death Angel with the chair until it’s too dented to use anymore, and he tosses it to the side. A fan grabs the chair and walks over to Nick Ridicule with a sharpie in hand. Nick Ridicule laughs and signs his name on the steel chair.

Cornell - That fan is leaving with a souvenir from the end game!

Greed - Lucky fan!

Death Angel sits up, then slowly stands up. Nick Ridicule turns around and sees Death Angel getting to his feet. Nick Ridicule tries a Nick Kick but Death Angel sees it coming and rolls out of the way towards the Cell. Death Angel jumps and begins climbing back towards the top.

Cornell - Who would be dumb enough to climb back to the roof he just got tossed off of?

Greed - Death Angel is who!

Nick Ridicule shrugs his shoulders and follows Death Angel up the side of the Cell to the top. Death Angel makes it to the roof but Nick Ridicule makes it immediately after. Nick Ridicule runs at Death Angel, but he gets lifted and side slammed down into the cage roof.

Cornell - Death Angel with a big side slam on Nick Ridicule!

Greed - Nick didn’t see that one coming.

Death Angel stands up, pulling Nick Ridicule to his feet. Death Angel grabs Nick Ridicule by the throat and lifts him up, then choke slams him in the middle of the roof. Death Angel pins Nick Ridicule but the referee is still inside the ring.

Cornell - Can’t get a win on top of the cell!

Greed - That’s why Death Angel going up there makes even less sense!

Death Angel picks Nick Ridicule up and sets him up for a power bomb. Death Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up. Nick Ridicule unloads with a flurry of punches to the face of Death Angel and escapes the power bomb, landing behind Death Angel. Nick Ridicule and Death Angel both turn around and clothesline each other down.

Cornell - Both men are down on top of the roof.

Greed - First man to stand up will have a big advantage over the other.

Nick Ridicule gets up followed by Death Angel. Nick Ridicule jumps on Death Angel as he tries to stand up, and he locks in the anaconda crossface. Death Angel stays on his hands and knees, then stands up with Nick Ridicule on his back with the choke locked in.

Cornell - Great power shown by Death Angel, able to stand up even with Nick Ridicule on his back with the anaconda vice locked in.

Greed - But that’s just it, he still has the submission locked in, Death Angel only stood up, he didn’t escape.

Nick Ridicule releases the hold and lands behind Death Angel Nick Ridicule spins Death Angel around and kicks him to the stomach, then sets up a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel and throws him quickly sending Death Angel crashing through the roof of the cell and falling down to the ring.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule barely lifts Death Angel up and power bombs him right through the roof of the cell!

Greed - That’s one way to get this fight into the ring!

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks over to the hole in the roof, then climbs through it and drops down to the ring. Nick Ridicule pins Death Angel.

-1-2-3

Death Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Wow.. Death Angel is thrown off the cell, beaten with a steel chair, then put through the cell roof and he kicks out!

Greed - Of course he kicked out, Death Angel refuses to die!

Nick Ridicule stands up and smiles.

Cornell - Looks like Nick is happy he kicked out.

Greed - Death Angel could have taken the easy way out of this match by staying down, instead he’s going to continue getting his ass whooped.

Nick Ridicule jumps over the top rope and lands ringside, making sure to avoid the flames. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out two gas tanks, then tosses then inside. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and drags out a table wrapped in barbwire.

Cornell - We wondered if Nick Ridicule could step up the violence in another End Game, I can’t even see the wood part of that table because it’s almost all barbwire!

Greed - Nick was the only member of original Salvation who didn’t severely burn Death Angel, I believe that’s going to change very soon!

Nick Ridicule sets up the table on the outside of the ring, then reaches under the ring again. Nick Ridicule pulls out a ladder and sets it up. Nick Ridicule climbs the ladder and steps off onto the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Very wise move to avoid dealing with the flames on the apron.

Greed - Yeah, we’re sitting by the douche who controls those flames, and he likes to make the small until the wrestlers get close, then he tries to light them off fire!

Nick Ridicule dives into the ring and flying leg drops Death Angel to the back of the head as he tries to get up. Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to the corner. Nick Ridicule grabs a gas tank and opens it up, then pours it out onto the barbwire wrapped table. The flames from the ring apron set the table on fire.

Cornell - Tonight just got really, really bad for Death Angel.

Greed - When he agreed to fight Nick Ridicule in the End Game, his night got really bad.

Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel and is hit by an uppercut. Death Angel grabs Nick Ridicule by the throat. Nick Ridicule hit’s a spinning backfist on Death Angel and it staggers him, sending him closer to the burning barbwire table.

Cornell - Great spinning dragon fist from Nick Ridicule, the perfect escape to a choke slam!

Greed - Yeah, that was an awesome escape.

Nick Ridicule runs at Death Angel and flying double kicks him to the chest, pushing him to the corner. Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts Death Angel to the top turnbuckle, then uppercuts him. Nick Ridicule climbs up with Death Angel and sets up a Death Valley Driver.

Cornell - He’s going to DVD moment him from the top rope to that table!

Greed - This is going to be sick!

Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel up to his shoulders and throws him off sending him crashing through the flaming barbwire table. Nick Ridicule falls into the ring. The impact from Death Angel hitting the table puts the flames out, but he lays stuck in the mess of barbwire.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is taking his game to the next level, is anyone going to be able to stop that man?

Greed - I don’t think so Tommy, but this match isn’t over yet!

Nick Ridicule climbs to the top rope, then steps to the ladder on the outside of the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs down the ladder and drops to ringside, then looks at Death Angel struggling to get off the barbwire wrapped table.

Cornell - What more can Ridicule do to Death Angel here tonight inside the end game?

Greed - We’re going to find out pretty soon I’m sure!

Nick Ridicule walks over to Death Angel and grabs his arm. Nick Ridicule pulls Death Angel off of the barbwire, and drops him at his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel up for a power bomb and he runs with him and throws him into the cell wall. The wall collapses and lands on the entrance ramp with Death Angel on top of it.

“This is awesome” “This is awesome” “This is awesome” “This is awesome”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule puts Death Angel through the wall of the End Game!

Greed - By the time this match is over the end game will be completely destroyed along with Death Angel.

Nick Ridicule steps out of the End Game onto the cage wall with Death Angel. Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel up and throws him back into the ring, sending him over the flames. Nick Ridicule runs and dives into the ring and begins stalking Death Angel.

Cornell - What’s Nick got in mind now that they are back in the ring.

Greed - Hopefully for Death Angel’s sake he’ll end this thing already.

Death Angel gets up and Nick Ridicule hits him with a spinning back fist, then a Nick Kick. Nick Ridicule grabs Death Angel’s arm and doesn’t let him fall down, instead he pulls him onto his shoulders in DVD position. Nick Ridicule drops Death Angel down into a tombstone piledriver.

Cornell - The end result inside the end game!

Greed - Mercifully this one can come to an end.

Nick Ridicule pins Death Angel.

-1-2-3

Death Angel kicks out.

Cornell - This man must have some kind of death wish!

Greed - I don’t understand what would make him kick out, because he doesn’t seem to have any chance of winning this match!

Nick Ridicule stands up and kicks Death Angel to the face. Nick Ridicule points to the corner where the other gas tank sits.

Cornell - Oh no, we’re about to have a Death Angel bon fire!

Greed - Wouldn’t be the first time!

Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs the gas tank, then opens it up. Nick Ridicule pours gasoline on Death Angel, dumping the entire tank on him. Nick Ridicule run to the ropes getting the flames to shoot up, then he baseball slide dropkicks Death Angel, sending him through the flames to the ringside floor. Death Angel ignites into a giant flame, and he stands up and runs.

Cornell - He’s a human torch!

Greed - Oh my god!

Death Angel dives underneath the ring and pulls out a fire extinguisher, then sprays himself with it putting out the flames. Death Angel finally puts the fire out and Nick Ridicule dives through the ropes with a suicide dive and takes him down.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is fucking Death Angel up big time.

Greed - This might be the most dominant End Game performance so far from him!

Nick Ridicule lifts Death Angel and throws him back into the ring, the follows him in. Nick Ridicule locks in the Anaconda Crossface on Death Angel in the middle of the ring. Nick Ridicule flips Death Angel off as he pulls back on the hold, knowing the match is almost moments away from completion.

Cornell - Nick has that anaconda crossface locked in and Death Angel can’t do shit!

Greed - Tap or pass out, that’s pretty much his only two option.

Connor O’Shannon enters the ring and attacks Nick Ridicule forcing him to break the submission hold.

Cornell - That’s one way out!

Greed - O’Shannon is getting some payback on Nick Ridicule for taking the NLWF title from him at War Games.

Connor O’Shannon lifts Nick Ridicule and tries to send him to the ropes but Nick Ridicule reverses it and sends Connor O’Shannon to the ropes instead. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Connor O’Shannon to the face. Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon up and sets him up for the Death Valley Driver. Nick Ridicule tosses him for the DVD, but instead locks in a Dragon Sleeper on Connor O’Shannon.

Cornell - The lockout is locked on O’Shannon, this use to be a move utilized by the late Johnny Styles.

Greed - He’s got O’Shannon turning from Casper white to Native American red!

Death Angel gets to his feet and grabs Nick Ridicule by the throat. Death Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up, then choke slams him down into the center of the ring.

Cornell - Death Angel, who has taken the most ruthless ass whooping of his life, has now just choke slammed the NLWF Champion!

Greed - All thanks to the distraction of Connor O’Shannon who got his ass kicked for his efforts!

Death Angel pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - YES! Oops.

Greed - It’s ok not to be unbiased in a match like this Tommy, if Death Angel wins, we riot!

Death Angel lifts Nick Ridicule and sets him up for a piledriver.

Cornell - Death Angel could be going for that flip piledriver we’ve seen him use.

Greed - Really? A flip piledriver from a guy who claims to be 8’9”? REALLY?

Nick Ridicule pushes Death Angel away then kicks him to the chest. Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon to his feet, then up for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule throws Connor O’Shannon at Death Angel and it knocks him down.

Cornell - Innovative, he uses O’Shannon as a weapon!

Greed - Now he’s looking to lock in the crossface again!

Nick Ridicule locks the Anaconda Crossface in on Death Angle. Death Angel taps out, and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Cornell - I’m surprised to see Death Angel tap out, especially after taking such an enormous beating throughout this match

Greed - That’s why he tapped out, because so much damage had been done, he couldn’t possibly take anymore.

The cell begins to lift and Death Angel rolls out of the ring while Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon, then throws him out of the ring. Death Angel grabs both the NLWF Titles and enters the ring, behind Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Death Angel has Nick’s NLWF Titles!

Greed - The old one that was given to him because of his amazing 2009 title reign, and the brand new belt he received following War Games!

Death Angel walks up behind Nick Ridicule and he turns around ready to fight. Death Angel drops down to a knee and holds out the title belts in front of Nick Ridicule with his head hung forward.

Cornell - Death Angel grabbing the belts for him?

Greed - Looks like he wants to make piece.

Nick Ridicule grabs his belts out of the hands of Death Angel then kicks him to the face.

Cornell - Oh man! Ruthless! I love it!

Greed - I don’t think Nick Ridicule appreciated Death Angel touching his belts.

Nick Ridicule stomps Death Angel, then lifts him up and throws him out of the ring. Nick Ridicule flips off Death Angel with both hands, then holds up both NLWF titles as the show goes to commercial

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 Empty Re: Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus April 6th 2010, 2:37 pm

The show comes back on with Nick Ridicule talking on his phone. Nick Ridicule has tears in his eyes and seems upset as he hangs up. Chuck Matthews approaches Nick Ridicule laughing.

Chuck Matthews
Talk about overkill, did you really need to do all of that to little old Death Angel?

Nick Ridicule turns around.

Chuck Matthews
What’s wrong?

Nick Ridicule
They figured out who killed John, Eric, and Frank.

Chuck Matthews
Whoa. Are you leaving?

Nick Ridicule shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule
The person who did it is here.

Chuck Matthews
Oh.

Nick Ridicule
Were you coming to talk to me?

Chuck Matthews
Yeah, I was going to come and see if you wanted to go out and kick some ass with me tonight, but I understand if you’re not up to it.

Nick Ridicule
I’m up to it, I’ve never been so up to it.

Nick Ridicule holds out his hand and Chuck Matthews shakes it. The shot cuts to the ring where Carver Ocean is awaiting Chuck Matthews. Bobby Ocean is sitting by the timekeepers booth the same way Carver did for his match.

Cornell - We’re going to send another man to the Undisputed Championship match at War Games, will it be Chuck Matthews or Carver Ocean?

Greed - We both know never to vote against Chuck Matthews, because when you do, he wins and you lose!

Hey, tore away the veil of weakness
The enemy now lies beneath us, I think we're safe.
Hey, won't be held down any longer
No disgrace and no dishonor keep us chained

Come to Life by Alter Bridge roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks quickly from behind the curtains, his eyes locked on the ring. He looks at the crowd, then back to the ring, smirking.

There's nothing we should have to fear
It's alright, we've come to life
We'll never shed another tear
It's alright, we've come to life

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the crowd before raising his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt on the stage behind him. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and races down the ramp. He slides into the ring and looks out at the crowd.

Hey, the bulletproof are so resilient
To every fool with an opinion, they never break
And by the way, yeah we scream to find a reason
Never doubt or stop believing, then escape

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Cornell - These two fought in the first invitational match at War Games 2, and it was a regular wrestling classic! Chjuck Matthews was able to get the win over Carver Ocean in that match, can he do it again here tonight?

Greed - That win over Carver was one of seven for Chuck Matthews at War Games, he went on to beat four guys after Carver Ocean, then won the Championship Case inside Triple Cage. After the Undisputed Title match, Chuck Matthews cashed in his Briefcase on Shadow Demon only to have Carver Ocean hit him with a chair and cost him the match!

Cornell - Chuck Matthews is a man of vengeance and tonight poor Carver Ocean is going to pay!

The referee calls for the bell.

Chuck Matthews [versus] Carver Ocean

[Ding Ding Ding]

Carver Ocean turns his attention from Bobby Ocean to Chuck Matthew who charges across the ring and hits him with a forearm to the face. Chuck Matthews bullies Carver Ocean into the corner and hits him with punishing elbows to the face. Carver Ocean shoves Chuck Matthews off of him but Chuck Matthews is able to grab Carver Ocean in the muay thai clinch. Chuck Matthews jumps and drives a knee into the face of Carver Ocean.

Cornell - I haven’t seen Chuck start a match this aggressively in awhile.

Greed - Can you blame him, Carver Ocean ruined his shot at making his War Games perfect, it was still flawless, but leaving as Undisputed Champion would have made it perfect!

Chuck Matthews pulls Carver Ocean into another knee but Carver Ocean puts his hands up to block it. Chuck Matthews release his grip of the clinch with one hand and he hits Carver Ocean with another elbow, busting him open at the eyebrow and dropping him down to the mat.

Cornell - Wicked elbow from the clinch position!

Greed - This strategy has caught Carver Ocean off guard, and Chuck Matthews is making him look bad!

Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Carver Ocean, setting up the cryptic cross. Chuck Matthews turns Carver Ocean over in the hold and locks it in.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews drops Carver Ocean and locks in the submission!

Greed - He’s showing just how great he really is! It’s scary to see that guys like him and Nick Ridicule haven’t even come close to there very best!

Carver Ocean tries to crawl to the ropes with blood pouring into his eyes. Chuck Matthews is too strong and holds his position in the middle of the ring. Carver Ocean lifts his arm up the drops it down.

Cornell - He was going to tap, but I think he’s going to pass out instead.

Greed - Can’t count out the kids heart, even if it was just smeared across the mat by Chuck.

The referee checks on Carver Ocean then calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The referee pulls Chuck Matthews off of Carver Ocean forcing him to break the hold.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, qualifying for the Undisputed Champion King of the Throne Match, Chuck Matthews!

Cornell - He didn’t want to let him go, I bet he wishes he could leave the cryptic cross on him forever!

Greed - He caused him the Undisputed Title, I don’t blame him.

Bobby Ocean claps his hands together and grabs a microphone.

Bobby Ocean

Wonderful!

Cornell - Oh no, I forgot all about the wager made earlier on between the brothers.

Greed - Carver lost and will now have to team with his brother!

Bobby Ocean walks up the ring steps and enters the ring.

Cornell - Not only that, but Bobby Ocean is going to get an Undisputed Title shot, while Carver Ocean failed to qualify!

Greed - Chuck Matthews may have shown Carver Ocean here tonight that he’s nowhere near ready for the main event scene of NLWF!

Bobby Ocean

I told you so!

Chuck Matthews spears Bobby Ocean.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! I was afraid we weren’t going to get to see it!

Greed - Hey Bobby, guess who else is in that Undisputed Title match, I’ll give you one hint, he just speared the crap right out of you!

Chuck Matthews holds his arms up as the shot cuts backstage where Angelica McPherson is with Matt Gray.

Angelica McPherson
Matt, next week you have an obligation to the NLWF and I expect you to deliver. I know I’m not supposed to be biased, but this guy has had so many chances with the NLWF and failed, that I only see him now as someone who’s stealing a position away from a talent like you.

Matt Gray
Sister, not only do I agree with you, but I’ll be happy to beat Demetrius Randall next week, especially after his sneak attack on me.

Angelica McPherson
Then it’s official, you’ll fight Demetrius Randall and Sweet Cheapshots in a triple threat match next week!

Matt Gray
Triple Threat? I thought I was going to get to handle this problem on my own.

Angelica McPherson
In time Matt, in time. I want to make sure Demetrius Randall has the most unpleasant week of his entire life next week. One so bad, he’ll never come back.

The show fades to commercials on Angelica McPherson smiling.

Cornell - Inside the ring now is the Dream Champion and a man that was recruited by the Dream Champion!

Greed - This is going to be a great match between two Irishmen who want to leave as Dream Champion with a shot to go to the World Title King of the Throne match!

Cornell - These guys aren’t going to let their friendship cloud their judgment in this match, they know how much a win means!

Greed - Here we go!

DREAM
CHAMPIONSHIP
Aaron O’Shea [versus] Connor O’Shannon

[Ding Ding Ding]

Aaron O’Shea and Connor O’Shannon circle each other when Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule slide into the ring. Chuck Matthews spears Aaron O’Shea while Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Connor O’Shannon to the face.

Cornell - Hollywood Impact!

Greed - and Connor O’Shannon takes a boot to the face!

The referee goes to call for the bell but he’s hit with a spear from Chuck Matthews. Nick Ridicule points up motions to bring it on.

Cornell - What’s Nick calling for?

Greed - It’s that Cell, they are lowering the cell back down!

Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and grabs two steel chair then slides back in. The cell lowers and Chuck Matthews gives one of the steel chairs to Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Where is Aaron’s strike force security team?

Greed - They must be on break.

Nick Ridicule waits for Connor O’Shannon to stand up. When he does, he turns around right into a chair shot that snaps his head back. Chuck Matthews motions for Aaron O’Shea to get to his feet. Aaron O’Shea stands up and looks at Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
BOO!

Aaron O’Shea turns around into a chair shot from Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - When Chuck returned he promised to hunt down the members who were part of Salvation, tonight he’s taking the beating to the Irishmen.

Greed - and he brought Nick Ridicule with him to join in!

Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon up to his feet, then he lifts him up for the crucifix power bomb. Chuck Matthews climbs up to the top rope and jumps off, spearing Connor O’Shannon into the power bomb from Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - What an awesome double team move!

Greed - That was awesome for sure.

Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon up again for another crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and throws Connor O’Shannon over the top rope, sending him into the cell wall, then crashing to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Goodnight O’Shannon, thanks for coming.

Greed - He should learn from tonight and stay away from Ridicule, these guys are showing the new guys they aren’t ready for the best of NLWF!

Aaron O’Shea rolls out to the ring apron and starts to stand up. Chuck Matthew crouches down and motions with his hand as Aaron O’Shea pulls himself to a standing position. Chuck Matthews runs and spears Aaron O’Shea through the ropes and off the apron, then into the cell wall.

Cornell - Los Angeles is lucky, they get Hollywood and HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - The Irishmen, not so lucky!

Angelica McPherson walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

Angelica McPherson
Aaron, I hope you don’t mind, but I gave your security force a permanent vacation, with Andrew on the unemployment cruise! While I don’t agree with the actions of Chuck and Nick, I can’t blame them for beating the high hell out of the two of you.

Cornell - I don’t blame them either, plus I was highly entertained by it.

Greed - Same.

Angelica McPherson
The original plan was for you to start the Global Annihilation Tournament against Nick Ridicule, but I don’t believe you deserve a shot at the NLWF Championship, nor do you have a rematch clause. So you’ll be in the tournament next week, but it wont be against Nick Ridicule, instead you’ll fight the man who just had a NLWF Championship classic against Nick Ridicule, the man I feel is the #1 Contender to the NLWF Title still, you’ll fight Death Angel in the opening round!

Cornell - Connor O’Shannon versus Death Angel next week in the opening round of the Global Annihilation Tournament?

Greed - That’s going to be an awesome match next week on Revolution, I wonder what else the new GM will have in store!

Angelica McPherson
As for you O’Shea, I think it’s about time we see a rivalry reborn… I think it’s time we see Aaron O’Shea step into the ring with Chuck Matthews next week, and because I’m feeling like a bitch, let’s go ahead and make that for the Dream Championship since you didn’t get to defend it tonight.

Cornell - That means there match next week will have a special stipulation added to it as well.

Greed - Chuck Matthews versus Aaron O’Shea, Death Angel versus Connor O’Shannon, and that’s not even it!

Angelica McPherson
Nick, I’ll reveal your opponent after tonight, but believe me, it’ll be worth the wait.

Cornell - We still have the two main events left here tonight, both for major titles, and one the War Games 2 Main Event rematch!

Greed - I love this job!

Revolution fades to commercial on Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews inside the ring.

The show returns on the ring set up for Hawk Talk.

Jason's voice his heard saying "Lights Out" Then the lights go out and when they come back on with Taylor O’Day and Jason Hawk at the top of the stage. Jason Hawk sits in a wheelchair, his right leg covered by a cast. Taylor O’Day rolls Jason Hawk down the ramp to ringside, then helps him up out of his wheelchair.

Cornell - Looks like the rumors we heard are true, Jason broke his leg during that 40 foot plunge on Aaron O’Shea, but how severe is that injury?

Greed - We’ve heard all kinds of different things, let’s see what Jason has to tell us.

Taylor O’Day positions Jason Hawk’s crutches under his arms, and she helps him get into the ring. Jason Hawk rolls into the ring and lays on the mat while Taylor O’Day folds up his wheelchair and brings it into the ring. Taylor O’Day sets up the wheelchair then helps Jason Hawk up. Jason Hawk sits down on his wheelchair and Taylor O’Day lifts his leg up and puts it in the rest spot. Taylor O’Day leaves the ring and grabs a microphone, then brings it to Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk
Thanks Taylor.

Jason Hawk looks sad and he brings the microphone to his mouth.

Jason Hawk
2010 was supposed to be the year of the Hawk! I became a 3 Time NLWF Undisputed Champion, and got to be in one of the main events of War Games! But that was only part one of my goal, the goal to hold all the major titles this year!

Jason Hawk puts his head down and wipes his eyes which are starting to tear up.

Jason Hawk
That goal is an impossible one now. Because due to my injury, not only will I never be able to walk again, but I’ll never be able to wrestle again! I broke my leg severely, and for awhile my life was even on the line as the tried to repair the damage.

Jason Hawk puts his head in his hands while Taylor O’Day rubs his back.

Jason Hawk
Thanks to Taylor, I’m not looking at this like a negative, instead I’m trying to think of all the positives that can come from this. First of all, Taylor…

Taylor pulls out a black bag and removes a championship belt from inside and puts it on the shoulder of Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk
This is the former FTWA Heavyweight Title. I’ve spent some of my money having it remade into the Most Annoying Championship, a belt that I hold very proudly now. Don’t think that just because I’m retiring from active completion, that you’ve seen the last of me! I’ll be here every single week, I promise you that! No one is safe from the Annoying Champion of the world!

Jason Hawk throws the microphone down.

Cornell - Not the usual, fun and crazy Jason.

Greed - Can you blame him, his career is over!

The shot cuts backstage in the locker room of Nick Ridicule. He’s sitting with Chuck and Ashley Matthews.

Ashley Matthews
Are they sure it was him?

Nick Ridicule
They found evidence linking the murders to him at each of the crime scenes, nothing major but they say it’s enough, and hopefully he’ll be convicted.

Chuck Matthews
What did they tell you to do?

Nick Ridicule
They told me to wait until they arrived before I do anything.

Chuck Matthews
That doesn’t sound like you.

Nick Ridicule
That’s because it isn’t.

Chuck Matthews
Well I’m with you homeboy!

Ashley Matthews
Yeah Nick, we’re… Did you just say homeboy?

Chuck Matthews
Sorry, sorry, just this conversation I had today.

Nick Ridicule
I’m going to do this on my own, before they get here.

Ashley Matthews
Want us to hold them off, stall them?

Nick Ridicule
Just let whatever happens, happen.

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks out of the locker room as the shot fades to the ring.

Cornell - Up next the Undisputed Championship is on the line, when the new champion Shadow Demon takes on the former champion Corey Casey.

Greed - The fatal four way match at War Games for the Undisputed Championship will more then likely be nominated for match of the year! It had everything!

Cornell - It had everything, including Shadow Demon starting reign number 2 as Undisputed Champion!

Greed - and Corey Casey coming up short to defend a major title again.

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from South Australia, Australia. Standing 6’ and weighing in at 245 pounds. He is the NEW Reigning and Defending NLWF Undisputed Champion. Shadow Demon!

The lights go out and a large black cross is seen on the screen...
suddenly the loud squeal of a guitar rips throughout the arena
Suddenly Ryan Apollos' image is shown crucified...
which quickly changes to show Keith Cunningham
...which changes to show Death Angel...
A lightning bolt falls from the rafters overhead and hits the stage, causing pyro to shoot up from under the stage....

And you stare at me
In your Jesus Christ pose
Arms held out
Like you've been carrying a load
And you swear to me
You don't want to be my slave
But you're staring at me
Like I need to be saved

As the pyro continues to leap up from under the stage a figure wearing black robes and a hood walks out onto the stage…

Arms held out
Thorns and shroud
Like it's the coming of the Lord
And I swear to you
That I would never feed you pain
But you're staring at me
Like I'm driving the nails

There is another crack of lightning that strikes either side of the figure as he throws his hood back, revealing the smirking face of Corey Casey. He throws his arms out to either side in a crucifixion pose. The crowd immediately erupts into vicious boos as Corey slowly makes his way down to the ring, his arms tucked into the sleeves of his robe…

And you stare at me
Thorns and shrouds
Like it's the coming of the Lord
Would it pay you more to walk on water
Then to wear a crown of thorns
It wouldn't pain me more to bury you rich
Than to bury you poor
In the Jesus Christ pose

Corey Casey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs it and throws his arms out to either side in the same crucifixion pose. He then climbs down from the turnbuckle and sits down on the mat, resting his back against the turnbuckle. His dreadlocks hiding everything but his all white eyes which are dancing with an unholy fire….

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from the City of Salvation. Standing 6’5” and weighing 250 pounds. Corey Casey!

Cornell - These two were the final two of the Fatal Four way match at War Games, and that was an amazing encounter, expect this one on one match to be just as special!

Greed - It’s one one. Corey Casey beat Shadow Demon in the Double Cage Horror match and Shadow Demon beat Corey Casey at War Games, who will win the rubber match?

NLWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
Shadow Demon [versus] Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon runs across the ring and hits Corey Casey with a flurry of punches. Corey Casey backs away by Shadow Demon catches him with a haymaker right hand that drops Corey Casey to the mat. Shadow Demon jumps on Corey Casey firing off more punches.

Cornell - Shadow Demon is all over Corey Casey, the talking has ended and now it’s time to fight for the Undisputed Championship!

Greed - So much history between these two men, we’ve heard that Corey Casey killed Shadow Demon’s wife, not sure if that’s true, but you can only imagine how much Shadow hates that man if it is.

Corey Casey rolls out of the ring avoiding anymore punches from Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon pulls himself over the top rope and flips to the outside at Corey Casey, taking him down. Shadow Demon and Corey Casey stand up at the same time. Shadow Demon runs and bulldogs Corey Casey into the ring steps.

Cornell - Shadow Demon drives Corey Casey face first into the ring steps.

Greed - This is a normal match, the first time these guys will meet in a match with rules.

Shadow Demon rolls Corey Casey into the ring then climbs onto the apron. Corey Casey stands up and Shadow Demon springboards into the ring and dropkicks Corey Casey to the face. Shadow Demon stands up and drops and elbow on Corey Casey, then pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Shadow had to have known he wouldn’t get the win with that cover, but at least he now knows how much damage he’s done, enough to get a two count.

Greed - Look for him to push the attack some more.

Shadow Demon hits Corey Casey with some hammer fists before standing up and pulling him to his feet. Shadow Demon runs Corey Casey to the ropes then catches him with a power slam on the rebound. Shadow Demon stands up drops and elbow on Corey Casey then pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Once ago, it’s not enough to get anything but a 2 count.

Greed - He needs to do a lot more damage.

Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey to his feet and sends him to the corner. Shadow Demon follows Corey Casey in and clotheslines him, then lifts him to the top turnbuckle. Shadow Demon climbs up to the top tunbuckle with Corey Casey then sets up a superplex. Corey Casey punches Shadow Demon to the stomach, then shoves him off the to rope to the outside. Shadow Demon hit’s the guardrail and falls to the floor.

Cornell - Corey able to send Shadow Demon from the top rope to the outside.

Greed - Now he’ll be able to catch his breathe, and start fresh.

Corey Casey slides out of the ring and lifts Shadow Demon off the guardrail, then drops him back down. Corey Casey whips Shadow Demon right into the ring post, then rolls him into the ring. Corey Casey climbs to the top rope as Shadow Demon starts to stand up. Corey Casey jumps off the top rope and clotheslines Shadow Demon down, then pins him.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Cornell - Flying clothesline from Corey Casey is only enough to get a two count.

Greed - Considering the toughness of both these men, who the hell is going to be able to put the other man away in a match with regular rules?

Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon and sends him to the ropes. Corey Casey catches Shadow Demon with a spine buster on the rebound, then tries for another pin.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Cornell - Shadow Demon was the most unstoppable Undisputed Champion of all time, can Corey Casey embarrass him here tonight by making him a seven day champion?

Greed - That would be pretty embarrassing, it would ruin all the hard work Shadow Demon put in to win the belt at War Games.

Corey Casey grabs Shadow Demon by the throat and lifts him up into the choke clinch.

Cornell - Death Clutch from Corey Casey!

Greed - As usual we should see him target the cut from War Games, as he tries to bust Shadow Deon open with punches!

Corey Casey lands a few punches while Shadow Demon tries to pull his hand off of his throat. Corey Casey backs Shadow Demon up to the corner and unloads right hands that land with great precision. Shadow Demon begins bleeding from the War Games cut.

Cornell - Now that Corey sees blood he’ll probably unload with even more ferociousness!

Greed - Yeah, Corey Casey is like a shark in the wrestling ring, and not James Shark either.

Corey Casey continues to pummel Shadow Demon with punches in the corner. Shadow Demon puts his arms up to cover up, then starts climbing up the turnbuckle. Shadow Demon sits on the top turnbuckle, then double kicks Corey Casey to the chest, forcing a break in the choke clinch.

Cornell - smart way to escape the dreaded clutch.

Greed - I agree, not he’ll have a chance to get in move.

Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope and is super kicked by Corey Casey.

Cornell - What impact!

Greed - Shadow jumps from the top rope only to be hit with a great thrust kick from Corey Casey!

Corey Casey pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-3

Shadow Demon grabs the bottom rope with his hand.

Cornell - Great ring awareness from Shadow Demon.

Greed - Yeah, able to break the count by grabbing the bottom rope.

Corey Casey stands up and climbs to the top rope. Corey Casey dives off the top rope with a flying elbow drop, but Shadow Demon puts his foot up and kicks Corey Casey to the face. Shadow Demon stands up and runs at Corey Casey only to be speared.

Cornell - City of Salvation Impact!

Greed - Good enough I suppose, will it be enough to win this Undisputed Title match?

Corey Casey pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-3

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Cornell - NO! Shadow showing why many call him the greatest Undisputed Champion of all time!

Greed - Because all other Undisputed Champions sucked?

Cornell - Yeah.

Greed - Got it.

Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon to his feet and eats a stiff uppercut that staggers him to the corner. Shadow Demon charges Corey Casey and jumps looking for a big splash. Corey Casey moves out of the way, and runs to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds and charges at Shadow Demon it the corner, then boots him to the face.

Cornell - Big boot into the corner from Corey Casey on Shadow Demon!

Greed - All because he was able to avoid the splash from Shadow Demon, damn this match is great!

Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon to the top rope and follows him up. Shadow Demon wipes some blood out of his eyes and Corey Casey punches him to the cut of his forehead. Corey Casey sets up a superplex then steps to the to turnbuckle with Shadow Demon. Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon and superplexes him from the top rope, down into the ring.

Cornell - Huge superplex from Corey Casey on Shadow Demon!

Greed - Both men and the referee bounced from that impact on the mat!

Corey Casey rolls over and pins Shadow Demon hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Cornell - Corey has to be getting pissed off here, he can’t seem to finish Shadow Demon.

Greed - I don’t blame him for getting upset, but instead he needs to just keep on attacking.

Corey Casey stands up, pulling Shadow Demon to his feet. Corey Casey avoids and uppercut from Shadow Demon and kicks him to the face. Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon up, and sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon up and holds him in position.

Cornell - Purifier is coming!

Greed - This could be the move that ends it!

Corey Casey brings Shadow Demon down with the jackhammer but Shadow Demon hits him with a Shadow Crusher on the way down.

Cornell - Shadow Crusher reverses the Purifier!

Greed - Awesomely done by Shadow Demon who just needs to cover him!

Shadow Demon crawls over and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - it’s not enough!

Greed - The counter was great, and it stopped Corey Casey dead in his tracks, but it’s not enough for the win.

Shadow Demon and Corey Casey both stand up. Shadow Demon hits Corey Casey with a left hook, right hook, left hook, right uppercut, overhand right that drops Corey Casey down In the center of the ring. A bloody Shadow Demon walks over to the corner and jumps to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - After that knockout combination, Shadow Demon is going to fly!

Greed - Corey needs to move of his hopes of taking the Undisputed Title back are ruined!

Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope with a swanton bomb and he lands perfect on top of Corey Casey. Shadow Demon pins Corey Casey hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Wow! What a match!

Greed - These guys could have easily headlined War Games one on one, but instead they are putting on a Revolution classic!

Shadow Demon stands up, pulling Corey Casey to his feet. Shadow Demon sets Corey Casey up for a suplex then lifts him up.

Cornell - Shadow Demon could be looking for that screwdriver move that won him the match at War Games!

Greed -That stalling suplex before he spins people into a tombstone piledriver!

Corey Casey struggles and fights out of the suplex, then he lifts Shadow Demon up. Corey Casey runs and jumps, then turns and drives Shadow Demon down into the mat with a jackhammer.

Cornell - Purifier!

Greed - Another huge reversal in this match!

Corey Casey crawls towards Shadow Demon when Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and attack. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is all over Corey Casey!

Greed - Wait, is this who Nick was talking about? Did Corey Casey kill Johnny Styles, Tails, and Frank Hart?

Nick Ridicule mounts Corey Casey and reigns down heavy hands. Nick Ridicule stands up, pulling Corey Casey to his feet. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the face sending him flipping over the top rope before falling to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule caused Shadow Demon this match, but I don’t think he cares, he’s hell bent on destroying Corey Casey!

Greed - He’s nonstop, all over him!

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and grabs the ring steps. Corey Casey stands up and Nick Ridicule throws the steps at Corey Casey, bouncing them off his face.

Cornell - Instead of running Corey at the steps, he threw the steps at Corey Casey!

Greed - Corey just fought an intense match against Shadow Demon, I don’t think he has anything left to fight back.

Corey Casey pushes the ring steps off of him and starts crawling up the ramp. Corey Casey stops once he runs into Chuck Matthews at the top of the stage. Chuck Matthews kicks Corey Casey to the stomach, and he rolls down the ramp back to ringside.

Cornell - No escape, no salvation to help him, Corey Casey is fucked!

Greed - Yeah, and now Nick is waiting for him.

Nick Ridicule holds up the ring steps. Corey Casey stands up and turns around only to have Nick Ridicule run at him and smash the steps into his head busting him open. Chuck Matthews walks down to the ring and reaches underneath.

Cornell - What’s he grabbing?

Greed - Maybe he’ll return the favor and pull out the cat-o-nine tails!

Chuck Matthews pulls out Corey Casey’s straitjacket and Nick Ridicule holds Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule put the straitjacket on Corey Casey, then lift him up. Chuck Matthews holds Corey Casey up and Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule holds Corey Casey up and Chuck Matthews spears him.

Cornell - NICK KICK FOLLOWED BY HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - Corey Casey is getting messed up bad!

Chuck Matthews locks Corey Casey in the Cryptic Cross while Nick Ridicule puts him in the crossface. Police officers rush down to the ring and pull Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule off of Corey Casey.

Cornell - Looks like Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule will spend a night in prison for this beating on Corey Casey.

Greed - Why are they arresting Corey Casey then?

Revolution cuts to commercials on the police officers dragging Corey Casey up the ramp in the straitjacket as Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule follow.

Revolution returns in the parking lot where several police cars sit. From the arena come the police officers, still dragging Corey Casey along. They bring Corey Casey to one of the police cars and hold him up as Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews keep watching.

Police Officer
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while you are being questioned. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

Corey Casey smiles, the blood still pouring from his forehead. Corey Casey takes a deep breathe in, then spits blood in the face of the police officer. The cop grabs Corey Casey and shoves him into the back of the police car, smashing his head against the roof first. They shut the back door, and Corey Casey stares out the window at Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule. The police drive away, one by one, before finally the car with Corey Casey pulls away, leaving only Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule in the parking lot.

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, standing 5’9” and weighing 175 Pounds. He is the Reigning and Defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Live for This by Hatebreed begins to play throughout the arena. Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage and does his God pose as sparks spray down behind him. The sparks stop and Brenton Cyrus walks down the ramp getting a great ovation from the crowd. Brenton Cyrus walks up the ring steps slowly, then climbs up to the top rope from the apron. Brenton Cyrus does his god pose again, then looks across the ring at The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus jumps down from the top rope and walks to the middle of the ring.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Des Moines, Iowa. Standing 6’2” and weighing 205 pounds. Brenton Cyrus!

Cornell - At War Games we watched these two men headline in one of the most dramatic matches I’ve even had to call.

Greed - It was arguably the best one on one World Championship match we’ve ever seen.

Cornell - But in the end it was KID who was able to defend the World Heavyweight Title, pulling off one of the biggest upsets we’ve ever seen.

Greed - Is it really an upset when the World Champion defeats the top contender?

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP
Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 MainEvent
The Notorious K.I.D [versus] Brenton Cyrus

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus rushes at The Notorious K.I.D in the corner but he ducks out of the way. The Notorious K.I.D turns around and hits Brenton Cyrus with several right hands to the face, then whips him out of the corner across the ring. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the corner and The Notorious K.I.D runs across the ring and wheel kicks him. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope quickly, but Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the ring.

Cornell - KID might have been thinking about going for something to believe, but Brenton was able to get out of the ring.

Greed - Smart move, Brenton can’t figure out how to stop KID.

The Notorious K.I.D jumps from the top rope and takes Brenton Cyrus down with a cross body on the outside of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and pumps the crowd up. Brenton Cyrus stands up and The Notorious K.I.D climbs onto the guardrail and runs on top of it towards him. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the guardrail and catches Brenton Cyrus with a hurricanrana that sends him into the ring steps.

Cornell - KID is taking the fight to Brenton Cyrus.

Greed - He said earlier this week that he wants to beat Brenton Cyrus without injuring him, he wants to beat him clean.

The Notorious K.I.D pulls Brenton Cyrus off the steps and rolls him into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the ring apron, then to the top rope. Brenton Cyrus stands up and The Notorious K.I.D flies off the top rope with victory knees.

Cornell - Victory knees from KID, will this be enough for a victory?

Greed - You never know.

The Notorious K.I.D pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough, but KID still has things going his way.

Greed - Usually Brenton Cyrus is the aggressor of his matches, but tonight, KID is the aggressive one and it’s paying off.

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet and connects a jawbreaker, then sends him to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus rebounds right into a tornado DDT from The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and goes to the corner. Brenton Cyrus quickly gets up and runs at The Notorious K.I.D on the top turnbuckle. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off and hits Brenton Cyrus with a flying dragonrana, taking Brenton Cyrus down for the pin.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Near fall from that amazing dragonrana from The Notorious K.I.D!

Greed - I don’t think Brenton Cyrus knows what to do to beat The Notorious K.I.D, and that’s why KID is dominating so far.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and grabs the leg of Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus struggled but The Notorious K.I.D drops down and locks in the Shut the Fuck up. Brenton Cyrus crawls towards the ropes fast and grabs the bottom rope. The referee forces The Notorious K.I.D to break the hold.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus able to get out of that one fast, unlike at War Games where he came close but passed out before being able to grab the ropes.

Greed - That’s the difference between being locked in that move injured and being locked in it while you’re fresh still.

The Notorious K.I.D waits for Brenton Cyrus to stand up, when he does he springboards off the ropes, then kicks Brenton Cyrus to the face. The Notorious K.I.D runs to the ropes and springboards again, this time with the lionsault. The Notorious K.I.D lands on Brenton Cyrus in the middle of the ring and pins him.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Vault from KID, but Cyrus was still able to kick out.

Greed - The War Games 2 Main Event on free TV, you’ve gotta love it!

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Brenton Cyrus pushes The Notorious K.I.D back and goes for a cutter but The Notorious K.I.D is able to push him off to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus rebounds and The Notorious K.I.D jumps over him letting him hit the ropes again. Brenton Cyrus rebounds and The Notorious K.I.D ducks forcing Brenton Cyrus to jump over him and hit the ropes again. Brenton Cyrus rebounds and The Notorious K.I.D springboards off the ropes and catches him with a Moonsault reverse DDT.

Cornell - That has to be it, what a move!

Greed - It’s going to be hard to kick out of that.

The Notorious K.I.D pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and goes to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a swanton bomb. The Notorious K.I.D lands on Brenton Cyrus in the center of the ring and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus kicks out of Something to believe!

Greed - and following the beating he’s taken so far, I have to admit I thought it was all over!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up looking down at Brenton Cyrus. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the leg of Brenton Cyrus and drops down for the Shut the Fuck up. Brenton Cyrus rolls forward and locks The Notorious K.I.D in an ankle lock.

Cornell - What a counter, and now Brenton Cyrus has his hands on the ankle of The Notorious K.I.D which has been broken twice!

Greed - Great counter, and suddenly he could be looking at reign number two as the World Heavyweight Champion!

Brenton Cyrus cranks on the ankle lock as The Notorious K.I.D pushes up and tries to get to the ropes. The Notorious K.I.D pushes up and rolls, countering the ankle lock into a drop toehold, then standing up to lock in the Shut the fuck up on Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - A counter to the counter and now Brenton Cyrus is locked in the Shut the fuck up again!

Greed - He’s pretty close to the ropes, he just needs to scoot and reach!

Brenton Cyrus crawls and reaches out his hand. The rope is just a fingernail away as Brenton Cyrus reaches out trying to extend himself. The arm of Brenton Cyrus drops to the mat and the referee is quick to check on him.

Cornell - This is just like War Games!

Greed - KID is going to retain again!

Brenton Cyrus comes back to life, pushing up and grabbing the bottom rope. The referee forces The Notorious K.I.D to break the hold.

Cornell - Can these two have a bad match?

Greed - I don’t think that’s possible!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his shoulders and throws him up, then drives a knee into his face. Both men fall to the mat.

Cornell - Vicious Betrayal out of nowhere!

Greed - But he can’t capitalize on the great finisher.

Brenton Cyrus starts to get up, crawling to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus uses the ropes to help him stand up, then he turns and looks at The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus walks over to The Notorious K.I.D, and he nips up. Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches The Notorious K.I.D with a cutter.

Cornell - KID was able to nip up to his feet, but he nipped up right into the epiphany from Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - Brenton Cyrus is a 3 count away from leaving as World Heavyweight champion!

Brenton Cyrus pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Cornell - NO! NO! It’s not enough!

Greed - Wow.

Brenton Cyrus stands up, lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet. Brenton Cyrus sets The Notorious K.I.D up for a back suplex, then lifts him. Brenton Cyrus spins and clotheslines The Notorious K.I.D down from the backsuplex.

Cornell - North Mason Money Maker!

Greed - We haven’t seen that move in a long time, will it be what wins Brenton Cyrus his 2nd World Title?

Brenton Cyrus pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Cornell - Again! Again he kicks out!

Greed - What point does Brenton Cyrus decide he can’t beat KID?

Brenton Cyrus stands up and backs into the corner. The Notorious K.I.D starts to move and Brenton Cyrus stomps his feet.

Cornell - We know what’s coming next, and although KID kicked out of it at War Games, I’m not sure he’ll be able to kick out of a full impact punt kick!

Greed - Yeah, Brenton had to cartwheel to punt kick KID at War Games, how do you make a cartwheel not gay? You kick someone’s skull in after doing it.

The Notorious K.I.D gets to his hands and knees. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and fires off a punt kick. The Notorious K.I.D dodges it at the last second and pushes Brenton Cyrus to the corner. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the corner chest first, then The Notorious K.I.D runs up and hooks his head. The Notorious K.I.D runs with him, then runs up the turnbuckle and jumps off.

Cornell - Double K Switch from The Notorious K.I.D on Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - Amazing!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and climbs to the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope with a 360 moonsault, then lands down on Brenton Cyrus with a leg drop. The Notorious K.I.D pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Cornell - HE DID IT AGAIN!

Greed - The Notorious K.I.D retains the World Title!

The referee grabs the World Heavyweight Championship and hands it to The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - What an amazing rematch we just witnessed!

Greed - This has been the best night of my life, my first Revolution and it’s a classic!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and holds the World Heavyweight Title up as the fans chant.

“K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!”

Cornell - The Notorious K.I.D tonight ties the record for 2nd longest title reign in NLWF History, following this show he will pass Nick Ridicule’s first NLWF title reign for 2nd longest!

Greed - Amazing accomplishment, but can he pass Brenton’s 184 days as World Champion? Only time will tell, but right now I think he has a chance!

The lights in the arena go out.

“I think it‘s time for a black attack!”

The lights come back on and Demetrius Randall is standing behind The Notorious K.I.D who looks towards the stage.

Cornell - LOOK OUT KID! He’ll steal your shoes!

Greed - I don’t think he plans on robbing him, unless it’s to take the World Title!

The Notorious K.I.D turns around into a sick cutter from Demetrius Randall that drives The Notorious K.I.D face first into the mat.

Cornell - Dying wish on The Notorious K.I.D who just took part in a wrestling classic!

Greed - DR picked his spot and now is taking it to KID.

Demetrius Randall leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Demetrius Randall enters the ring with the chair and puts it around the ankle of The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - Oh no.. That’s the ankle that KID has broken on two separate occasions!

Greed - DON’T DO IT RANDALL! DON’T YOU DO IT!

Demetrius Randall climbs to the second turnbuckle, then takes the step up to the top rope. Demetrius Randall holds his arms up and he jumps from the top rope and double foot stomps the chair, closing it on the ankle of The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - DAMN IT! He might have just seriously injured the #1 wrestling in the NLWF!

Greed - KID doesn’t scream out in pain for fun, he’s hurt bad!

Demetrius Randall picks up the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and looks at Brenton Cyrus starting to stand up in the corner. Demetrius Randall stalks Brenton Cyrus, waiting for him to turn around.

Cornell - Demetrius Randall has just targeted the man who's saved him more times then he could even count to!

Greed - Demetrius Randall is all for one and one for himself!

Brenton Cyrus turns around and Demetrius Randall tries a cutter on him. Brenton Cyrus tosses Demetrius Randall over the top rope and he lands on his feet, ringside then starts walking up the ramp. Brenton Cyrus drops down and checks on KID, then holds an X up with his arms

Cornell - DR has made his presence known here tonight.

Greed - But why?

Cornell - Thank you all for joining us here tonight, we'll see you next week, on Revolution!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: King of the Throne Qualifying: 4/5/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down