NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10

Go down

Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 Empty Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 15th 2010, 8:05 pm

Genocide is standing outside the Empire Arena, they are surrounded by NLWF fans who are going wild around them cheering as security keeps them from getting to close to Jason Hawk and Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
I’m tired of doing things by the book. I’m tired of feeling like I’m being walked on. Tonight isn’t going to be Revolution: Vicious Betrayal… Sorry to those of you expecting that show here tonight.

The fans boo.

Andrew - No show here tonight?

Nick Ridicule
Instead you’ll witness Revolution: Genocide.

Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk walk towards the arena, a crowd of fans following behind them. Nick Ridicule kicks open the doors and they enter the arena. The fans give their tickets to get in and follow Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk who enter the arena area through the crowd. The fans begin to fill their seats as Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk make it down to the floor and jump the guardrail ringside.

Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 RevoBannersmaller
Live from the Empire Arena in New York

Fireworks shoot out of the Empire Revolution stage as Genocide’s entrance music plays throughout the arena. The camera shows Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk in the center of the ring with their belts on their shoulders, then it turns to show the crowd.

"NLWF: Who needs spell check?" "Steven Angel ripped off Dr.Suess!"
"WWBD?" "Mystique: Ryan Apollos' True Identity!"
"Brenton Cyrus=the real Notorious No Show!"
"FOR GOD'S SAKE SOMEONE ARREST COREY CASEY!"

Andrew - Welcome to Revolution: Genocide….

Tommy - Shut the hell up Andrew, the Undisputed and NLWF champions are in the ring!

Jason Hawk
Last week Lars Jansen and JX Ryder went to incredible lengths to make a name for themselves at my expense. But even with a broken ankle, I was still able to defeat JX and defender myself against the sneak attack from Lars.

Andrew - NLWF’s new recruits made a big impact last week.

Tommy - But now they are on the bad side of Genocide.

Jason Hawk
That’s why tonight, Those two guys are going to fight one on one, and the winner of that match receives an Undisputed Championship match at Battle Lines!

Andrew - Lars Jansen versus JX Ryder here tonight in an Undisputed Championship #1 Contenders match!

Tommy - Biggest match of their lives and it’s a debut for Lars and the second match for JX.

Jason Hawk
But having them fight one on one would be too easy. They should really earn a title match. So that match tonight will be a Blood, Pride, and Death Match. A 2 out of 3 falls match, where the first fall is a first blood match, the second fall is an I quit match, and the last fall is a last man standing match. Whoever wins that, will have defiantly earned a shot, at this Undisputed Championship.

Jason Hawk holds up the championship proudly and the fans cheer.

Andrew - I’m getting word in my headset now. That match will start off this show.

Tommy - I should go to the back, put on some wrestling gear, and try to win that match. I think I can take either one of those guys.

Nick Ridicule
Then in tonight’s main event, I defend my NLWF championship for the 8th time, against Steven Angel. Not only that, he will put his North American Championship on the line and the winner will go to Battle Lines to fight The Notorious K.I.D for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Andrew - We’ve been looking forward to that match this whole week, ever since we found out it was booked.

Tommy - I can’t wait for that match.

Nick Ridicule
Steven, I know you’re in the back watching this. I know you’ve probably already started warming up for our match, just to make sure you were as prepared as possible, and that’s great, I want you to be at your very best. I want you to stop what you’re doing, and I want you to listen to me carefully. Tonight is the night, that Salvation dies once, and for all.

Some fans cheer and some fans boo.

Nick Ridicule
That gives you a few options. You can go down with the sinking ship, like Corey Casey will more then likely try to do, or you can be a man, and you can venture out on your own in the NLWF. Regardless of your decision here tonight, I’m going to beat you worse and more viciously then you have ever been beaten.

Nick Ridicule tosses his microphone to the corner, still staring at the camera.

Tommy - This is going to be one hell of a night!

Andrew - We’ll be right back.

Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 RevolutionLogo

Andrew - We saw Lars Jansen ambush JX Ryder several times last week.

Tommy - Now both men are in the ring, and they have to fight it out in this Blood, Pride, and Death Match.

The referee calls for the bell.

NLWF Undisputed Championship #1 Contenders Match
Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 Match
BLOOD, PRIDE, AND DEATH MATCH
JX Ryder vs Lars Jansen

[Ding Ding Ding]

JX Ryder doesn’t waste any time running across the ring and riving a forearm into the face of Lars Jansen. JX Ryder backs Lars Jansen into the corner and drives several more forearms into his face. JX Ryder spins and elbows Lars Jansen to the chin. Lars Jansen stumbles forward out of the corner and JX Ryder catches him with a pele kick.

Andrew - JX Ryder can’t be happy about losing his NLWF debut last week.

Tommy - It was against the number 1 guy in the NLWF, Jason Hawk, I think that’s a good loss.

JX Ryder climbs to the top rope and waits for Lars Jansen to stand up. Lars Jansen gets off his stomach to his knees, then up to his feet. Lars Jansen turns around right into JX Ryder who connects a missile dropkick. Lars Jansen rolls out of the ring.

Andrew - JX Ryder is on the attack nonstop here in the early going.

Tommy - it’s difficult to call a match like this, cause we don’t know much about either one of these guys.

JX Ryder looks as Lars Jansen starts to get up outside of the ring. JX ryder hit’s the ropes then rebounds towards Las Jansen. JX Ryder dives through the ropes at Lars Jansen, but Lars Jansen has a steel chair in his hands and he swings it at JX Ryder, knocking him out of mid air.

Andrew - OH!

Tommy - That had to have busted him open!

JX Ryder lays on his stomach in front of the announce table as Lars Jansen leans back against the ring apron. The referee slides out of the ring and checks on JX Ryder. The referee stand sup and says no blood.

Andrew - That chair shot didn’t bust JX Ryder open.

Tommy - I’m shocked.

Lars Jansen lifts the chair up and brings it down, slamming it across the back of JX Ryder. Lars Jansen reaches down and grabs a handful of JX Ryder’s hair, then lifts him to his feet. Lars Jansen lets JX Ryder go and he swings the chair at him. JX Ryder ducks the chair shot. Lars Jansen hit’s the announce table with the steel chair then turns around into a huge gore from JX Ryder. Both men flip over the announce table and land on the announcers.

Andrew - what the hell!

Tommy - …

JX Ryder stands up first as the fans in the arena go crazy with cheers. JX Ryder jumps up onto the announce table and clears it off. JX Ryder grabs a TV monitor and holds it up with one hand. Lars Jansen uses the guardrail to stand up. Lars Jansen turns around towards the announce table and JX Ryder jumps off and smashes the TV Monitor over his head. JX Ryder grabs Lars Jansen and rolls him onto the announce table.

Andrew - Luckily for Lars, he has that mask. That might prevent him from being busted open, and it will definitely stop the referee from seeing if he is busted open.

Tommy - You’re an idiot! They are idiots! Help me up!

JX Ryder climbs up on he announce table and lifts Lars Jansen to his feet. JX Ryder hooks the arms of Lars Jansen and spins him around then leaps forward connecting the Ruff Ryder on Lars Jansen through the announce table. JX Ryder gets up slowly and tells the referee to check on Lars Jansen. The referee says he’s not bleeding.

Andrew - This match continues.

Tommy - They destroyed our table!

JX Ryder reaches down and grabs Lars Jansen, pulling him off the announce table. JX Ryder lifts Lars Jansen to his feet. Lars Jansen throws some dust up into the eyes of JX Ryder blinding him. JX Ryder swings his arms wildly trying to hit Lars Jansen.

Andrew - Lars able to slow JX down by throwing sand in his eyes!

Lars Jansen grabs the steel chair and hits JX Ryder with it as hard as he can.

Tommy - That had to have busted him open!

The referee checks on JX Ryder, but he isn’t bleeding. Lars Jansen tosses the chair into the ring, then grabs JX Ryder and picks him up off the ringside floor. Lars Jansen rolls JX Ryder into the ring then follows him in.

Andrew - We are still waiting for someone to bleed here.

Tommy - Then, two more matches.

JX Ryder stands up with the chair in his hands. He spins around and smashes it over the head of Lars Jansen. Lars Jansen stumbles backwards and hit’s the ropes. Lars Jansen rebounds towards JX Ryder and bicycle kicks the steel chair into his face. The referee sees that JX Ryder is busted open from the chair shot and calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Ryder is bleeding!

Tommy - So is Lars, I saw some drip from his mask.

Lars Jansen reaches into his pocket and pulls out another mask. He puts it on over his dutch flag mask and it covers his face.

Andrew - The referee can’t see that he’s busted open!

Samantha Praxton - Winner of match number one, Lars Jansen!

Tommy - That was smart!

Lars Jansen rolls out of the ring and grabs the microphone from Samantha Praxton.

Lars Jansen
I quit, now referee count him down for ten!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Lars Jansen gives the microphone back to Samantha Praxton and backs up to the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Winner of match number two, JX Ryder!

Andrew - Lars Jansen quit, just so match three could start.

Tommy - JX Ryder is out cold from that bicycle kick to the chair.

Lars Jansen rolls into the ring and stands over JX Ryder. Lars Jansen lifts his arms up.

Andrew - Tommy, what the hell is that coming out from under the ring?

Tommy - I hope it isn’t Death Angel.

RAWRLURB crawls out from underneath the ring with a led pipe. She slides into the ring and cracks Lars Jansen over the head with it.

Andrew - IT’S THAT PSYCHO BITCH FROM HELL RA.. RAWR… RAWRLURB?

Tommy - You dumbass, it’s RAWR, like a dinosaur would say, then LURB at the end.

RAWRLURB curses at the referee, then leaves the ring. RAWRLURB jumps the guardrail and leaves through the crowd.

“Thank you RAWRLURB!” “Thank you RAWRLURB!” “Thank you RAWRLURB!”

Tommy - Jesus Christ, none of these idiots can say her name right!

The referee shrugs it off and starts the count on both men who are down in the center of the ring.

“1” “2” “3”

Andrew - What happens if they both get counted down?

Tommy - Then this match is a draw, and we don’t have a number one contender for the Undisputed Championship.

“4” “5” “6”

Andrew - Lars is starting to move a little bit.

Tommy -No way, he’s out cold from that shot to the back of the head and JX Ryder is bleeding all over the place and still knocked out.

“7” “8” “9” “10!”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Since neither competitor could answer a ten count, this match is a draw!

Andrew - Jason Hawk still doesn’t have an opponent for Battle Lines.

Tommy - This Pay Per View is shaping up to have no matches at all. Talk about a last minute event.

Andrew - NLWF is in line for some major changes.

Tommy - Like getting back on TV, on a brand new network.

Andrew - Revolution 18 will mark the debut of NLWF on the Versus TV network.

Tommy - Imagine the first episode on that channel, it’s going to be insane!

Brenton Cyrus is on the big screen, a half smile on his face.
Brenton Cyrus
It seems their was a mix up.. The next match was booked wrong. Tonight Ryan Apollos defends my half of the Tag Team titles. I’m not at the Empire tonight, nor did I have any plans of going anywhere near that God forsaken place.

The fans inside the empire boo then begin to chant.

“FUCK YOU CYRUS!” “FUCK YOU CYRUS!” “FUCK YOU CYRUS!”

Brenton Cyrus
You see, that’s the reason I went to Legacy, and became the massive superstar I am today. The 2009 Wrestler of the Year and the 2010 Ultimate Glory Battle Royal Winner. I’ll be at Battle Lines next week to destroy whatever is left of Ryan Apollos inside God‘s Playground, then… and only then, my road to War Games begins.

Andrew - So it’s Corey Casey and Ryan Apollos versus The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk for the Tag Team Titles?

Tommy - Looks that way.

Brenton Cyrus
Have a nice night.

Corey Casey is backstage talking on his phone.
Corey Casey
You have hung me out to dry, left me to team with Ryan Apollos! We are going to lose the Tag Team Title…

Corey Casey stops talking, he listens for a few seconds.

Corey Casey
You’re right.

Corey Casey holds the phone to his ear for a few more seconds then hangs up. The shot cuts back to ringside.

Andrew - Brenton is taking the easy path to War Games.

Tommy - It might not be the most respectable to avoid matches like this, but he’s keeping himself safe towards a World Title Match and a God’s Playground match next week.

Andrew - Who knows what could happen tough, Corey Casey and Ryan Apollos have teamed up before, they might be able to win this match.

Tommy - Anything is possible.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Steel Cage match where the only way to win is to have both members of a team escape the cage or one member of a team pinned or submitted and it is for the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles. Introducing first….

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Now residing in San Diego, California. Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 175 pounds. He is the NLWF Undisputed Champion, Jason Hawk! And his tag partner…

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

Andrew - What’s that noise?

Tommy - I have no idea.

The Notorious Monster Truck Crashes through the small stage getting stuck.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D kicks out the front windshield of the Monster Truck then climbs out onto the hood. The Notorious K.I.D holds up the World Heavyweight Championship and even more fireworks go off.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D jumps down off the Monster Truck and walks alongside the entrance ramp to the ring. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - From Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing in at 175 pounds. He is the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

lights go out and smoke begins to rise from under the stage grating...

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God HATES Us All, God HATES Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain, a cocky smirk on his face. His blonde and black dreadlocks fall down around his face and his all white eyes are filled with an unnatural fire. He stands for a moment, looking out over the crowd as they boo him viciously.

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God HATES Us All; God HATES Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Suddenly, he throws his arms straight out to his sides. A blood red explosion of fireworks in the form of a cross explodes just above Corey's head. Corey holds the pose as the red fireworks fall down around his head. He then starts heading towards the ring.

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Corey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and, once again, holds his arms out to either side of his body. The crowd rains boos down upon him, but the cocky smile doesn't fade off his face.

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place

Corey climbs down off the turnbuckle and turns and faces the entrance ramp...awaiting his partner, Ryan Apollos.

Samantha Praxton - From The City of Salvation. Standing 6’5” and weighing in at 250 Pounds. Corey Casey.

“Hunt You Down” by Saliva plays

Huah!

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stops at the top of the ramp. Apollos then raises his arms in the air in an X. Apollos starts walking slowly down the ramp towards the ring.

I am the master of this game
And everybody knows my name
And I will gladly make you see
That you should not have messed with me

But you have thrown the gauntlet down
Only ? one who wears the crown
So I will gladly hunt you down
And I'm gonna stomp you into the ground

He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the crowd. Ryan Apollos is attacked from behind by Brenton Cyrus who runs forward and throws Ryan Apollos into the outside of the Steel cage.

Samantha Praxton - From…

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus is here, and he’s kicking the shit out of Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - Last week we said things have come full circle, well now Brenton Cyrus is attacking Apollos from behind, like Ryan did to him!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and throws him into the ring steps. Brenton Cyrus stands up, his eyes wide as he stares at Ryan Apollos on the floor in front of him.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus hates Ryan Apollos, and he looks to right the wrongs of City of Evil at Battle Lines!

Tommy - 2010 is the year God rises above what anyone thought was possible!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and holds him in front of the cage door.

Andrew - He’s going to smash the door into his face.

Tommy - Here comes security.

Security runs down tote ring and grabs Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus laughs then shrugs his shoulders and motions as if to tell the security, he’s all yours.

Andrew - Brenton not giving security any problems here.

The security force slams the door on Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos drops down to the ringside floor and the security teams begins stomping him out.

Tommy - The security force is kicking the shit out of Apollos!

The security team lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet in front of Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus gets into the face of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus screams and shouts in his face. Brenton Cyrus slaps Ryan Apollos across the face. Brenton Cyrus screams again, then delivers another slap to his face. Brenton Cyrus backs up then jumps forward and connects the epiphany on Ryan Apollos driving him into the ringside floor.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has beaten the hell out of Ryan Apollos here tonight.

Tommy - He has also left Corey Casey without a partner, and pretty much screwed himself out of the Tag Team Titles.

Brenton Cyrus looks down on Ryan Apollos and spits on him, then turns around and walks up the ramp. The Security team lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Brenton Cyrus steps backstage and the camera follows him.

Andrew - This Tag Team match is still going to happen, even with Apollos beaten up!

Tommy - Shane wake your lazy ass up and talk to Cyrus!

Shane Bradley runs up with a microphone to Brenton Cyrus who’s walking out of the arena towards his limousine.

Shane Bradley
Mr. Cyrus why did you cost Salvation the Tag Team titles?

Brenton Cyrus
I didn’t cost Salvation the tag team titles, the match hasn’t even happened yet!

Shane Bradley
Ok, but we haven’t heard from you since you screwed Ryan Apollos over last week.

Brenton Cyrus
What the hell are you talking about? As Ryan Apollos noted back at City of Evil, The God’s Playground match has no rules, so how was he screwed? Corey Casey defeated Ryan Apollos in the middle of the ring, I even made a slow count.

Brenton Cyrus takes the microphone from Shane Bradley and looks into the camera.
Brenton Cyrus
Ryan Apollos is the reason for Ryan Apollos failure.

Brenton Cyrus drops the microphone and enters him limousine.

Andrew - When we come back, the Tag Team Cage match!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 Empty Re: Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 15th 2010, 10:57 pm

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk attack Corey Casey who tries to climb out of the steel cage. Jason Hawk pulls Corey Casey off the cage wall and back into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and waits for Corey Casey to stand up.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus put Corey Casey is a handicap match against two of the best in the company.

Tommy - Exactly, imagine if Corey Casey can win this match, or escape this cage!

The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope and connects Something to Believe on Corey Casey in the middle of the ring. Jason Hawk pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Jason Hawk stomps Ryan Apollos into the steel cage with a smile on his face. Jason Hawk runs across the ring into the ropes then charges back at top speed at Ryan Apollos and baseball slide dropkicks him into the cage wall.

Andrew - Jason Hawk beating up Ryan Apollos even though he’s down.

Tommy - He’s still part of the match, Hawk could pin him and end this quick

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Corey Casey to his feet and he runs him towards the cage. The Notorious K.I.D throws Corey Casey face first into the steel cage. Corey Casey bounces off the wall and remains on his feet. He turns around into a dropkick from Jason Hawk. The Notorious K.I.D pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Corey Casey is still fighting, he could have just laid down and let them take the belts.

Tommy - Those tag team titles mean a lot to Corey.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey up in electric chair position and holds him up. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope and dropkicks Corey Casey off of Jason Hawk shoulders.

Andrew - Missile dropkick doomsday device.

Tommy - That might be enough to finish this match off.

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk each begin climbing a different side of the cage.

Andrew - Double escape!

Tommy - We’re going to have new Tag team Champions if Corey doesn’t stop both of them.

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk both make it to the top and stand up.

Andrew - Both men 15 feet above the ring!

Tommy - Climb down! It looks like they are going to jump!

Jason Hawk jumps off of his cage wall with a double shooting star press. He lands in the center of the ring on top of Corey Casey.

Andrew - Perfectly executed Wind of Changes by Jason Hawk!

Tommy - That was huge, he even added in a frog splash at the end!

Jason Hawk stands up.

Jason Hawk
Beat that!

Jason Hawk falls forward holding his stomach. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top of the cage with Something to Believe. The Notorious K.I.D lands perfectly on Corey Casey then rolls and jumps to the middle rope. The Notorious K.I.D springboards off and connects a lionsault on Corey Casey.

Andrew - Corey Casey takes two huge finishers from the top of the cage!

Tommy - Look Ryan Apollos is back to his feet.

Ryan Apollos waits for anyone to stand up. He staggers around, then does Da X Factor taunt. Jason Hawk gets to his feet and Ryan Apollos charges at him. Jason Hawk steps to the side and grabs Ryan Apollos by the back of his head. Jason Hawk runs with Ryan Apollos then throws him face first into the steel cage wall.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos tried to stop Jason Hawk, but that didn’t work at all.

Tommy - But at least he gave Corey Casey a little bit of time to rest.

Ryan Apollos bounces off the cage wall and staggers into the center of the ring. Ryan Apollos trips on Corey Casey and falls right into a KID cutter from The Notorious K.I.D. Jason Hawk pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - I think Hawk and KID should pin Apollos or try to escape.

Tommy - Corey seems determined not to lose this one.

The Notorious K.I.D pins Ryan Apollos.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey sits up with his hands on the ankle of The Notorious K.I.D. Corey Casey pulls KID off breaking the count. Jason Hawk stomps Corey Casey, then lifts him to his feet. Jason Hawk whips Corey Casey to the cage. Corey Casey hit’s the cage wall and bounces back. The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk, lifts Corey Casey up by his legs and flapjack him into the steel cage wall.

Andrew - Double flapjack by the dynamic duo of Jason Hawk and The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - Corey Casey hit the cage wall face first and he’s busted open.

Jason Hawk pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Not even the double team move into the cage is enough to put Corey Casey down here.

The Notorious K.I.D does the suicide dance, then lifts Corey Casey up to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D whips Corey Casey at the cage wall as hard as he can. Corey Casey hit’s the cage wall, then begins climbing.

Andrew - Corey Casey making a break for the exit.

Tommy - Not with Hawk and KID still fresh!

Jason Hawk jumps up and climbs after him. Corey Casey kicks Jason Hawk to the face as he hangs from the top of the cage wall. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and climbs up the cage. The Notorious K.I.D jumps out of the corner and dropkicks Corey Casey to the knee on the cage wall.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D connects a dropkick to the knee of Corey Casey, but he manages to hang on.

Tommy - KID landed hard down in the ring after that high risk move.

Jason Hawk climbs up catching up to Corey Casey. Jason Hawk climbs up underneath Corey Casey and sets him up for an Electric chair drop, sitting Corey Casey on his shoulders on the cage wall.

Andrew - Jason Hawk and Corey Casey are dangling off the cage wall over the ring.

Tommy - It looks like Jason has him set up.

Jason Hawk falls backwards off the cage wall with Corey Casey seated up his shoulders. Both men crash down into the middle of the ring off the cage wall.

Andrew - Electric chair drop off the cage wall!

Tommy - Corey Casey is a tough guy, but a steel cage handicap match against the Undisputed and World Champions is damn near impossible.

Jason Hawk crawls over and drops his arm across the chest of Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out. Ryan Apollos stands up.

Andrew - Corey Casey manages to kick out, and now Ryan Apollos is back up!

Tommy - The tables have turned in this match, come on Apollos!

Everyone slowly begins to get up . The Notorious K.I.D stands up first, followed by Jason Hawk. Corey Casey stands up and grabs Ryan Apollos by the throat. Corey Casey punches Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - He hit his own partner.

Jason Hawk runs at Corey Casey. Corey Casey throws Ryan Apollos into Jason Hawk, then kicks Jason Hawk to the face. Corey Casey climbs up to the top rope, but The Notorious K.I.D follows him up.

Tommy -This cage match is out of control.

Corey Casey back elbows The Notorious K.I.D to the face then climbs up the cage. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Corey Casey’s foot, but Corey Casey kicks him to the face.

Andrew - He’s making an escape again.

Tommy - KID is right behind him, and Jason is starting to get up already.

Corey Casey reaches to top of the wall and pulls himself up. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the cage wall following Corey Casey. Jason Hawk stands up and he runs towards the wall with both men on it. Jason Hawk starts climbing up the cage wall.

Andrew - Everyone is leaving the cage but Apollos.

Tommy - That means we’ll have new Tag Team champs.

The Notorious K.I.D reaches the top of the cage, but before he an pull himself up, Corey Casey grabs him by the throat. Corey Casey punches The Notorious K.I.D to the face, then begins climbs out of the cage. Corey Casey connects another punch, then pushes The Notorious K.I.D off the cage wall and down to the ring.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D falls off the wall and back into the ring.

Tommy - Corey Casey is making it out of the cage.

Jason Hawk quickly climbs the cage and makes it to the top. Corey Casey punches Jason Hawk slowing him down, then climbs down the side of the cage. Corey Casey jumps down and falls to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Corey Casey escaped the cage.

Tommy - He got out of a cage that had the World and Undisputed Champion in it.

Corey Casey stands up and Jason Hawk jumps off the cage. Jason Hawk catches Corey Casey with a cross body crumbling him back down to the floor.

Andrew - Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the cage and jumps off to the outside taking out Corey Casey.

Tommy - That was awesome, but Jason seems to be in a lot of pain, he hurt his ribs.

Ryan Apollos stands up in the ring and turns around right into The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D hooks his head and runs to the corner with him. The Notorious K.I.D flips backwards and connects the Double K Switch.

Andrew - KID takes out Apollos inside!

Tommy - Corey wouldn’t be able to break up the pin from outside the cage.

Corey Casey and Jason Hawk stand up at the same time. Corey Casey hooks the head of Jason Hawk and DDT’s him into the ground.

Andrew - Corey Casey with a DDT on Hawk.

Tommy - Can he get the pin out there?

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope, then begins climbing up the cage.

Andrew - Now KID is looking to escape.

Tommy - The door referee can count a damn pin right?

The Notorious K.I.D reaches up and grabs the top of the cage wall then pulls himself up. The Notorious K.I.D looks into the ring down at Ryan Apollos.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D leaps off the top of the cage wall with a corkscrew swanton bomb. The Notorious K.I.D lands perfectly on Ryan Apollos in the ring and the referee drops down for the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners and the NEW NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champions, The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk!

Corey Casey stands up. He walks up the ramp with a psychotic smile showing on his bloody face. Corey Casey makes it to the top of the ramp then walks across the stage and steps backstage. Corey Casey walks back out with a microphone.
Corey Casey
It was worth it… I was told to prove myself by Brenton Cyrus. He said if I could escape the steel cage, I would become the number contender for the Undisputed Championship. I didn’t fail!

Andrew - Corey Casey is the number one contender to the Undisputed Championship!

Tommy - That means it’ll be Corey Casey versus Jason Hawk at Battle Lines, from the City of Salvation!

Corey Casey
Battle Lines is the Pay Per View where I fulfill the final portion of the prophecy, where I take the Undisputed Championship that God never held, and defeat a man that God hasn’t beaten. I will finally be my own man, and the entire world will recognize me for what I truly am…

Corey Casey runs down the ramp at top speed, then delivers a punt kick to the skull of Jason Hawk.
Corey Casey
The new revival of this company!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs up the cage wall after watching Corey Casey punt kick his partner. Corey Casey backs away, staring at Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Corey Casey takes out the Undisputed Champion with a punt kick!

Tommy - Here comes KID!

The Notorious K.I.D drops down from the cage wall and checks on Jason. Corey Casey stops at the curtain, then turns around and walks out onto the stage..
Corey Casey
Oh, and another thing Hawk. I want you to know what it’s like to taste failure. That’s why I’m going to put the life of Salvation on the line. If you defeat me, stop me from becoming the Undisputed Champion, then Salvation will die forever and you’ll get your number one goal achieved for Genocide.

Andrew - It’s going to be Undisputed Title against Salvation at Battle Lines!

Tommy - The Battle Lines for this Pay Per View Event are being drawn, and I like what I see!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 16th 2010, 1:00 pm

Nick Ridicule is backstage with Jason Hawk and The Notorious K.I.D.

Nick Ridicule
You alright man?

Jason Hawk
I’m fine, and I’m actually glad that happened.

The Notorious K.I.D
Why is that Jason?

Jason Hawk
Because now I have the chance to be the man who is know forever as the one who ended Salvation.

Nick Ridicule
You’ve got what it takes Hawk, I’ve been in the ring with Corey Casey and so has KID, we know how to beat him.

Nick Ridicule looks at the World Heavyweight Championship on the shoulder of The Notorious K.I.D

Nick Ridicule
About what I said KID, I…

The Notorious K.I.D
It’s alright. It’s what I needed to hear. Now I’m one half of the Tag Team Champions again and looking forward to a shot at the NLWF Championship, no matter who the champion is.

Nick Ridicule laughs.

Nick Ridicule
I plan to do next week at Battle Lines, exactly what I did to you last week.

The Notorious K.I.D
I think you should focus on getting past Steven Angel first.

Jason Hawk
Come on guys! Nick you said tonight was going to be the end of Salvation once and for all, but we were set up. Now I know you two are going to fight at Battle Lines. I’ve been in the ring with Nick and Steven, so I believe Nick will win. But until Battle Lines you have to remember that the two of you are friends.

Nick Ridicule
You’re right.

The Notorious K.I.D
Yeah.

Jason Hawk
Also, I think winning the tag team titles with a member of Genocide makes you a member of the group.

Nick Ridicule
Of course it does, KID Genocide would be lucky to have you, and it will be am honor to headline Battle Lines with you.

Nick Ridicule holds his hand out. The Notorious K.I.D shakes Nick Ridicule’s hand.

Andrew - Genocide wants to headline Battle Lines, but Steven Angel of Salvation looks to take the NLWF Title to the city with a shot at the World Title.

Tommy - I like to take credit for Steven Angel’s success in the NLWF, because he won the Tommy Cornell North American Open and that’s what started his career off. Now he’s headlining Revolution here tonight against Nick Ridicule for the NLWF championship and a World Title contendership.

The lights in the arena go out and smoke begins to rise out from under the stage. The only light in the arena is coming from the blood red cross that suddenly appears on the titantron.

Eternal the kiss I breath
Siphon your blood to me
Feel my wounds of your god
Forever rape mortality
I smell of death
I reek of hate
I will live forever
Lost child pay the dead
Bleeding screams of silence
In my veins your eternity

I'll kill you and your dreams tonight
Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me
Let your bloodline feed my youth

An elevator slowly rises up, showing a figure wearing long blood red robes. The only thing you can see is the figure's cocky smile. Red fireworks shoot off and the figure takes his hood down, revealing the smiling face of Steven Angel. Steven looks out over the crowd as the smoke swirls around his legs.

First breath born come alive learn to kill
Bloodfest awaits to feed your hunger
Dark side has no rival test your faith in blood
Night hides the hunting packs a feeding frenzy

Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me

Steven slowly makes his way down to the ring, the cocky smirk on his face never faltering. He looks into the ring for a moment before walking around to the steps and climbing them slowly.

I am the first not the last
Condemned by a single kiss
Betrayed eternally I'll rip inside your soul
Contaminating the world
Defying god and son
Black heart that brings your death
Living in infamy

Drink the flesh of life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand years

Steven climbs into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises both of his arms over his head. He stares out into the crowd, the red lights in the arena make it seem like the red rings in his eyes are on fire.

Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me

Blame god chosen children
As you die I'm immortal
Faithless no religion
Stalking prey is my confession
Captive blood enslavement
Pain and hunger drives your madness
Drink flesh life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand years

Steven climbs down from the turnbuckle and turns his attention to the entrance ramp, waiting for his next victim.

Samantha Praxton - From the City of Salvation. Standing 6’0” and weighing in at 240 pounds. He is the reigning Dream Champion, he is the reigning and defending North American Champion, Steven Angel!

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest, hitting the belt as he walks towards the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at the ring and smiles, then walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule kisses the NLWF Championship and hands it to the referee then backs up into his corner. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - from Miami, Florida. standing at 6'3" and Weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the reigning and defending NLWF Champion and member of Genocide, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

Andrew - Didn’t Nick say something about a manager here toni
ght?

Nick Ridicule points at the stage.
[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to blare throughout the arena.]

One...take
control of me?
Yer messing with the enemy
Said its 2..it's another trick
Messin with my mind, I wake up
Chase down an empty street
Blindly snap the broken beats
Said it's cut with a dirty trick
Its taken all these days to find ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I need you

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd pumping.]

Friends, take control of me
Stalking cross' the gallery
All these pills got to operate
The colour quits and all invade us
There he goes again
Takin' me to the edge again
All I got is a dirty trick
I'm chasin down the wolves to save ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... the blood aint on my face
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my hands

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me
(ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(ah ah ah aha)
(ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my face
(ah ah ah aha)
Just wanted you near me

[When Aaron reaches the ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner. He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Tommy - OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea is back, and he’s in the corner of longtime rival Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - The last time we saw Aaron O’Shea he was getting the shit beat out of him by Steven Angel!

■The winner of the match will be the NLWF and North American Champion, then go on to Battle Lines to fight for the World Championship■
■If the open ends in a draw, both men retain and both move on to fight For World Title at Battle Lines■
■The ONLY way to win is by pin fall, a special 5 count fall■
■Submissions do not end the fight, and can not be broken by the referee for any reason■
■If Steven Angel wins the Open he receives a Title Defense for the Dream Championship■
■If Nick Ridicule wins he will receive a future Dream Championship match■
■The Open has a 60 Minute time limit■
■The Open has No Disqualifications and No Count Outs for either man, but pin fall only counts in the ring■

NLWF Championship
NLWF North American Championship
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship #1 Contender
Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 MainEvent
Revolution: Genocide: 2/15/10 ChampionshipMatch
Unified Rules Open Match
Nick Ridicule w/Aaron O'Sheavs Steven Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

[60:00]

Nick Ridicule connects a Nick Kick to the face of Steven Angel who was focused on Aaron O’Shea, still in shock. Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel to his feet and sends him to the corner. Steven Angel hit’s the corner but bounces out and clotheslines Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - This match starts fast.

Tommy - No feel out period, they have 60 minutes here.

Nick Ridicule stands up and kicks Steven Angel to the stomach. Nick Ridicule runs Steven Angel to the ropes, but Steven Angel reverses it and sends Nick Ridicule to the rope. Nick Ridicule rebounds back at Steven Angel and gets a knee driven into his stomach. Nick Ridicule flips forward holding his stomach, the wind knocked out of him.

Andrew - Steven Angel driving his knee into the stomach of the NLWF champion.

Steven Angel quickly pins Nick Ridicule before he can catch his breath.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Tommy - in an other match that’s a near fall, but in this match you need a five count to win.

Steven Angel lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and wraps his arms around him. Steven Angel tightens his grip on Nick Ridicule locking in a bear hug. Steven Angel drops backwards and throws Nick Ridicule across the ring with a belly to belly suplex.

Andrew - Great suplex from Steven Angel

Tommy - But Nick Ridicule is getting up already.

Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and runs at Steven Angel. Nick Ridicule throws a Nick Kick aimed at the head of Steven Angel, but he narrowly avoids it. Steven Angel wraps his arms around Nick Ridicule again, but this time he connects a German Suplex.

Andrew - Steven Angel getting the German Suplex on the avoided kick.

Tommy - and he’s not done, his arms are still locked.

Steven Angel stands up lifting Nick Ridicule to his feet. Nick Ridicule fires off elbows that catch Steven Angel directly to the face. Steven Angel shakes off the shots to the face and falls backwards connecting another German Suplex on Nick Ridicule.

[55:45]

Andrew - That’s number two, even though Nick tried to get out of it.

Tommy - Steven Angel is a machine out there, he’s one of the hardest guys to survive the first ten minutes against.

Steven Angel stands up with Nick Ridicule again, and this time without a fight he German Suplexes him to the center of the ring.

Andrew - Number three on the NLWF Champion!

Tommy - Steven Angel is starting to pull away with the offense in this match.

Steven Angel stands up and looks at Aaron O’Shea ringside. Steven Angel does a cut throat taunt directed at Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel climbs the turnbuckle then looks behind him at Nick Ridicule in the middle of the ring. Steven Angel jumps off the tope rope with a Moonsault and lands perfectly on Nick Ridicule. Steven Angel hooks both of Nick Ridicule’s legs for the pin.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - two and a half count.

Tommy - He’s getting closer at least, but he’ll know this match is his when he starts getting 3 counts at least.

Steven Angel stands up and Nick Ridicule trips him with a leg sweep from the mat. Nick Ridicule rushes to stand up and so does Steven Angel. Both men get to their feet and Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel up to his shoulders. Steven Angel elbows Nick Ridicule directly to the face unguarded, and Nick Ridicule drops Steven Angel to his feet. Steven Angel lands behind Nick Ridicule. Steven Angel grabs Nick Ridicule by the back of the head and runs him towards the corner. Steven Angel throws Nick Ridicule in between the turnbuckles and Nick Ridicule hit’s the ring post head first.

Andrew - Steven Angel has completely changed this match around.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is busted open from meeting the corner face to pole!

Steven Angel steps out to the ring apron and walks toward Nick Ridicule stuck between the turnbuckles. Steven Angel grabs Nick Ridicule hooking his head for a DDT, then he pulls him so his feet are dangling from the ropes. Steven Angel falls backwards from the ring apron to the ringside floor, spike DDTing Nick Ridicule out of the ring.

Andrew - Brutal DDT from Steven Angel to Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - DDT from the apron to the floor! He might have broken his damn neck!

Steven Angel stands up and looks at Nick Ridicule

Andrew - Steven Angel doing exactly what he said he would.

Tommy - But so is Nick Ridicule, he’s starting to get up!

[50:05]

Nick Ridicule puts his arm up and tries his best to sit up. Steven Angel stomps Nick Ridicule to the face on the arena floor, then reaches under the ring. Steven Angel pulls out a table then sets it up.

Andrew - Steven Angel wants to take advantage of the no DQ stipulation.

Tommy - Nothing wrong with that.

Steven Angel lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then puts him on the table. Steven Angel climbs up to the apron, then climbs to the top rope. Nick Ridicule sits up, then gets to his feet. Nick Ridicule jumps off the table to the apron then hits Steven Angel stopping him on the top rope.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is fighting back.

Tommy - I knew these two warriors would put on an amazing match.

Nick Ridicule climbs up the to the middle rope and turns to face the table. Nick Ridicule puts his hands under the arms of Steven Angel and sets him up for the crucifix power bomb.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has him set up for the pass of judgment!

Tommy - From the top rope to ringside?

Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel and falls forward launching him through the table ringside. Nick Ridicule lands on his feet and looks around the arena. Nick Ridicule nods his head in approval as the fans go insane. Blood pours down the face of Nick Ridicule as he walks towards Steven Angel on the broken table.

Andrew - We are lucky this match has an hour time limit, because this match might not crown a winner.

Tommy - These guys are two of the toughest ever, but they also can beat the shit out of people so you never know!

Nick Ridicule grabs Steven Angel and lifts him to his feet. Nick Ridicule rolls Steven Angel into the ring. Nick Ridicule enters the ring and pins Steven Angel.

-1-2-

Steven Angel kicks out.

Andrew - Not even close.

Tommy - Only because of the five count rule.

Nick Ridicule stands up, still bleeding heavily. Nick Ridicule climbs to the top rope and waits for Steven Angel to stand up. Steven Angel gets up slowly and Nick Ridicule runs at him and Nick Kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes then rebounds at the fallen Steven Angel. Nick Ridicule jumps then drives a knee into the face of Steven Angel.

[45:00]

Andrew - Nick has taken control over this match.

Tommy - Like I said, no one is in control until I see a three count!

Nick Ridicule rolls out of the ring and grabs the ring steps. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps above his head and throws them into the ring. Nick Ridicule enters the ring and grabs Steven Angel. Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel to his feet but gets taken down and put in the ankle lock.

Andrew - Ankle lock out of nowhere by Steven Angel!

Tommy - Nick has to prevent him from getting the leg vice, this match has no DQ and no submissions so if Steven Angel can get it locked he’ll be able to hold the move on until the time limit!

Nick Ridicule rolls forward sending Steven Angel to the ropes. Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and fires off a Nick Kick at Steven Angel on the rebound. Steven Angel grabs the foot of Nick Ridicule and puts him in a standing ankle lock. Nick Ridicule swings his arms trying to punch Steven Angel. Nick Ridicule jumps and connects an enziguri.

Andrew - Jumping kick catching Steven to the side of the skull!

Tommy - Steven is determined to break his ankle.

Steven Angel stands up at the same time as Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule throws another Nick Kick at the same time Steven Angel throws a huge overhead right. Nick Ridicule connects the kick to the chest of Steven Angel, but gets dropped by the huge punch.

Andrew - Both men land at the same time, but Steven got the better shot in.

Tommy -Nick is still getting back to his feet.

Steven Angel runs p behind Nick Ridicule and sets him up for the Angel Slam. Steven Angel lifts Nick Ridicule and drives him into the middle of the ring with the Angel Slam. Steven Angel pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - Steven is starting to get really pissed off.

Tommy - I hope he doesn’t let his anger blind him.

Steven Angel lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and connects a fast snap suplex. Steven Angel quickly gets up with Nick Ridicule and he pushes him into the corner. Steven Angel throws different combinations of punches at Nick Ridicule, then lands an uppercut. Steven Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up and sits him on the top turnbuckle.

Andrew - Steven wants to end things here.

Tommy - Looks like he wants to use the stairs that Nick brought in to do it!

[39:50]

Steven Angel climbs up to the top rope with Nick Ridicule and stands him up. Steven Angel wraps the arm of Nick Ridicule around his neck setting up the Angel slam. Aaron O’Shea slides into the ring and grabs the ring steps. Aaron O’Shea drags the ring steps to the corner as Steven Angel lifts Nick Ridicule and jumps off the top rope with him. Steven Angel lands hard in the ring with Nick Ridicule, but men bouncing off the mat from the huge impact.

Andrew - O’Shea prevented Steven from hitting that move on the ring steps.

Tommy - Why doesn’t Aaron O’Shea just get involved in the match? It’s no DQ!

Steven Angel rolls over and drops his arm across the chest of Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - That might have won a normal match, but this match is still going!

Tommy - That would have been a close one to count, but it doesn’t matter in this match.

Steven Angel rolls off of Nick Ridicule in total disbelief that he can’t finish the match. Steven Angel stands up and removes the straps from his wrestling attire. Steven Angel grabs the ankle of Nick Ridicule and he twists it. Nick Ridicule rolls to his back and up kicks Steven Angel to the face. Steven Angel releases the hold and staggers into the corner.

Andrew - He’s getting up again!

Tommy - What an ironman!

Nick Ridicule sits up. Steven Angel runs across the ring and kicks Nick Ridicule to the face. Nick Ridicule sits up again. Nick Ridicule turns over and gets to his knees. Steven Angel runs out of the corner again and Nick Ridicule gets to his feet. Nick Ridicule blocks a right hand from Steven Angel then unloads with several rights to his face.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is fighting back.

Tommy - Looks like he’s giving it a final run.

Nick Ridicule spins and hits Steven Angel with a backfist, then a kick to the chest. Nick Ridicule runs towards Steven Angel and clotheslines him over the top rope. Nick Ridicule climbs to the tope rope and jumps off flying up into the air before falling down and taking Steven Angel out with a clothesline.

Andrew - a bloody mess, Nick Ridicule wont stop fighting!

Tommy - He’ll never stop!

[35:05]

Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel to his feet and he whips him towards the ring post. Steven Angel hit’s the ring post head first and bounces off to the side. Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel to his feet and he throws him at the ring post again. Steven Angel hit’s the ring post again and falls down.

Andrew - Ridicule using the ring post to inflict some pain.

Tommy - Fight back Steven!

Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel to his feet revealing that Steven Angel has been busted open. Nick Ridicule rolls Steven Angel into the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the apron. Nick Ridicule grabs Steven Angel from the apron and he sets him up for the Salvation Surfboard.

Andrew - Salvation surfboard locked on!

Tommy - That’s one of the sickest moves I’ve ever seen!

Nick Ridicule pulls back as hard as he can and the referee can’t do anything to stop him. Nick Ridicule releases Steven Angel from the Salvation Surfboard then slides into the ring. Nick Ridicule pins Steven Angel.

-1-2-3

Steven Angel kicks out.

Andrew - Still not enough!

Tommy - At almost the halfway mark, I’m starting to think this match wont got the entire hour!

Nick Ridicule stands up with Steven Angel. Steven Angel throws a few punches but they miss. Nick Ridicule kicks Steven Angel to the stomach then runs to the ropes. Nick Ridicule charges back at Steven Angel and connects a huge STO. Nick Ridicule pins Steven Angel hooking his leg.

-1-2-3

Steven Angel kicks out.

Andrew - What’s it going to take?

Tommy - At this point, it’s only a matter of time.

Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and pulls them from the corner to the center of the ring, putting them next to Steven Angel.

Andrew - This might get the job done.

Tommy - Nick might be looking to pass judgment on Steven Angel, on those ring steps.

Aaron O’Shea enters the ring with a gas tank. Nick Ridicule drags Steven Angel to the corner of the ring and lifts him up.

[27:20]

Andrew - O’Shea has a tank of gasoline!

Tommy - Things are about to, heat up? HA HA!

Aaron O’Shea pours gasoline on the ring steps, then pulls out a lighter and sets the steps on fire. Nick Ridicule lifts Steven Angel to the top rope, then hooks his arms setting up the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner and dives forward power bombing Steven Angel onto the burning steps.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

As Steven Angel hit’s the steps the flames surround him, then go out.

Andrew - What an impact onto those ring steps!

Tommy - Steven is hurt bad!

Nick Ridicule pins Steven Angel on top of the ring steps.

-1-2-3-4-5-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, he is the NEW North American Champion, the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship and Still the NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

The referee hands Nick Ridicule his belts and raises his arm.

Andrew - Not only that but Nick Ridicule has made himself the #1 Contender for the Dream Championship as well.

Tommy - Genocide keeps NLWF safe another night, but Salvation is trying to take back it’s spotlight.

Andrew - This is the final Revolution of February, and next week is the last Pay Per View stop before War Games 2!

Tommy - Who will survive Battle Lines and make it to the final stretch on top?

Andrew - We’ll see you next week, thanks for watching!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down