NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009

Go down

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 Empty Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 16th 2009, 4:33 pm

The camera opens up on the peaceful arena parking lot, when suddenly a huge monster truck pulls up at top speed, then slams on the breaks. Then monster truck slows down then jumps up on it’s back two wheels and keeps driving through the parking lot. The Monster truck runs over the guardrail blocking the wrestler’s arena entrance, then stops and parks. The door opens and The Notorious K.I.D jumps out.

The Notorious K.I.D
Tonight is the night I kick the shit out of Apollos.

The Notorious K.I.D walks down into the arena, with a huge smile on his face as the camera fades away.

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 LegendsoftheFall

The camera fades in on the huge NLWF crowd packing the Showtime Arena. The camera looks for the best crowd signs like always.

“If Corey Casey Wins We Riot!” “NLWF: Go Hard or Go Home!” “The Big Three are back!”
“Cyrus+Matthews+Ridicule” “= Ratings”
“Why Is Mexican Samurai sitting next to me?”
“NOTORIOUS K.I.D FOR WORLD CHAMPION”

Andrew - Welcome to Legends of the Fall! We are live from the Showtime Arena in Los Angeles California, for has shaped up to be a legendary event.

Tommy - No questions about that, tonight all the matches are for a belt, and four of the matches are for careers!

Andrew - Who will be retired after tonight?

Tommy - Or more importantly, who will be champion?

Andrew - Tonight’s action starts off with a match never seen before, Hawk’s nest.

Tommy - Jason Hawk made the challenge, then Nick Ridicule accepted it and decided to put the No Limit Title on the line.

Andrew - Even though Nick Ridicule has no intention of being No Limit Champion!

Tommy - We’ll just see about that!

Andrew - Let’s send it to the ring, for tonight’s opening contest!

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 HawksNest

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 ChampionshipMatch
-HAWK'S NEST MATCH-
NLWF No Limit Championship

Nick Ridicule -vs- Neo Kobayashi -vs- Dylan Evans
Jason Hawk -vs- Maddox Li -vs- Shai Soldiers
Steven Angel -vs- Dave Zombie -vs- Wayne Morley
Chris Matthews
The participants are surrounding the ringside area. Nick Ridicule is standing in the center of the ring holding the No Limit Championship.

Samantha Praxton - This match, is the opening contest for Legends of the Fall, and is for the No Limit Championship!

Andrew - I’ve been thinking about this match all week, since Jason Hawk debuted it on his show Hawk Talk last week on Revolution.

Tommy - I have a bad feeling, that someone is going to get hurt bad!

Samantha Praxton - Here are the rules for a Hawk’s Nest Match, The No Limit Championship will be placed in the center of the structure. The man to pull down the championship will be the winner. In this match, pinfalls and submissions do count, and will eliminate people from the match, making it easier to go for the title.

The referee takes the belt from Nick Ridicule who rolls out of the ring and walks up the stage.

Andrew - He said it last week, he has no intention of being No Limit Champion.

Tommy - And Nick Ridicule, unlike many, is a man of his word.

They bring in a ladder and the referee climbs up with the belt. He positions the championship and buttons it, them climbs down. They remove the ladder from the ring and the referee gives Samantha Praxton a nod.

Samantha Praxton - If there is anyone else, who would like to take part in the No Limit Title Match now is your final chance.

A fan tries to jump over the barricade and is attacked by security. Then stomp him out, then drag him back over the guardrail, and away.

Tommy - Idiot.

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

The Notorious K.I.D looks around the ring at all the challengers and smiles, then points at the No Limit Championship.

Andrew - We’ve heard rumors that The Notorious K.I.D would enter this match, and now here is is set to make his return from injury!

Tommy - He’s taking a huge risk here, I mean, he suffered a broken ankle at the last pay per view, taking a huge fall!

Andrew - That’s not on KID’s mind here tonight though, he’s focused on winning.

Tommy - Just because it’s not on his mind, doesn’t mean it wont happen.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D runs and flips over the top rope hitting Shai Soldiers and Wayne Morley. Chris Matthews casually walks over to the announce table and has a seat in the guest chair, but doesn’t put on a headset.

Tommy - Wow, two Matthews in two weeks, and our announce table isn’t a mess this week!

Steven Angel attacks Maddox Li and throws him into the ring steps. Steven Angel stomps Maddox several times to the face, then lifts him to his feet. Steven Angel clotheslines Maddox down hard. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up on to the guard rail, and gets his balance. The Notorious K.I.D runs and dives at Steven Angel catching him with a cross body, and helping out Maddox.

Andrew - The Acts of God are sticking together.

Tommy - It’s a good idea for Salvation members to work with Salvation members.

Jason Hawk is on the top rope and he jumps toward the belt and grabs on to the Nest Structure. Jason Hawk quickly monkey bars towards the No Limit Championship until he sees Dylan Evans enter the ring with a chair. Jason Hawk swings back then, towards Dylan Evans and drops down from the nest. Jason Hawk dropkicks the steel chair into the face of Dylan Evans.

Andrew - OH! The first move ever done on the Hawk’s Nest structure.

Tommy - It wont be the last, look at Neo!

Neo Kobayashi crawls on the top of the nest towards the middle of the structure. Neo Kobayashi reaches the middle of Hawk’s nest, and reaches down for the belt. Dave Zombie enters the ring and Jason Hawk hits him to the chest with the steel chair. Jason Hawk sit’s the chair in the seated position and backs up. Dave Zombie screams at Jason Hawk, who runs towards him. Jason Hawk steps up on the chair, then plants his other foot into the chest of Dave Zombie. Jason Hawk jumps off of Dave Zombie’s chest and is able to grab on the and Nest.

Andrew - WOW!

Tommy - I’ve never seen anything like that in my life!

Jason Hawk pulls himself up to the top of the nest and punches Neo Kobayashi to the forehead. Jason Hawk stands up and dropkicks Neo Kobayashi to the face. Neo Kobayashi almost rolls off the nest, but grabs on to both sides.

Andrew - This is dangerous!

Tommy - The nest is raised 15 feet in the air, then you add another couple feet to get to the top of the nest.

Andrew - They are about 20 feet above the arena floor!

Jason Hawk stomps Neo Kobayashi then lifts him to his feet. Jason Hawk hooks Neo and suplexes him on top of the nest. Neo Kobayashi screams from the pain of having his back meet the steel platform. Dave Zombie climbs to the top rope, then looks across to the No Limit Championship.

Andrew - I don’t think Dave can Monkey bar across to grab the belt, he’s the biggest guy in this match!

Tommy - He’ll fall so hard I’ll die of laughter!

Dave Zombie scratches his head then climbs the outside of the nest, to the top.

Andrew - Oh my God, Dave Zombie is on top of Hawk’s Nest!

Tommy - That fucking thing is going to break!!

Dave Zombie stands up and slowly walks towards Jason Hawk and Neo Kobayashi. Jason Hawk stands up and sees Dave Zombie. Jason Hawk looks around, but he’s trapped on top of the Nest. Dave Zombie lets out a demonic laugh, then grabs Jason Hawk by the throat. Jason Hawk pokes Dave Zombie to the eye. Jason Hawk looks around, then waves goodbye to Dave Zombie. Jason Hawk jumps off the top of the nest, and crashes down on top of Dylan Evan’s with an elbow drop.

“This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!”

Andrew - I agree with the fans, this match is already something special!

Tommy - It just started, that’s the best part!

Jason Hawk pins Dylan Evans.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Dylan Evans has been eliminated!

Andrew - The death of his mentor Demetrius Randall must have affected his performance here tonight.

Tommy - Well, that’s true, plus a 20 foot elbow drop is a lot to kick out of!

Dave Zombie lifts Neo Kobayashi and grabs him by the throat. Dave Zombie lifts Neo Kobayashi up and choke slams him off the nest. Neo Kobayashi falls and crashes down into the mat. Jason Hawk looks around then looks up at Dave Zombie and waves. Jason Hawk crawls over and pins Neo Kobayashi.

-1-2-3-

Dave Zombie bends down and reaches for the No Limit Championship.

Samantha Praxton - Neo Kobayashi is eliminated!

Andrew - Neo Kobayashi is eliminated, and right off the bat, the two favorites are out of the match!

Tommy - I think the only person who has an advantage in this match is Jason Hawk, he invented it, and he’s known about it longest.

Dave Zombie begins sliding down, then falls but holds on to the monkey bars. Dave Zombie swings back and forth, the belt right in his face. Dave Zombie looks down at the ten foot drop that awaits him. Jason Hawk climbs out onto the apron and points at Dave Zombie who shakes his head. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up onto the apron and looks at Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk looks at The Notorious K.I.D, then points to Dave Zombie who’s trying his best to pull himself back up. The Notorious K.I.D nods at Jason Hawk and the two men look at Dave Zombie. Jason Hawk jumps up and springboards at Dave Zombie, but The Notorious K.I.D does not follow. Dave Zombie lifts his leg and boots Jason Hawk to the face, sending him falling to the mat. The Notorious K.I.D then springboards on the rope and bounces toward Dave Zombie. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Dave Zombie to the chest forcing him to release the nest. Dave Zombie falls hard to the mat, then rolls out of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D holds onto his ankle but seems to be fine.

Andrew - No one is going to walk away from this match without getting hurt.

Tommy - You’re wrong, because sitting next to me still, is the smartest man in this match, Chris Matthews.

Andrew - You might be right Tommy,

Tommy - He’s letting everyone eliminate themselves. Then he can climb across and win.

Wayne Morley enters the ring and pins The Notorious K.I.D. Before the ref can count to one, The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D quickly gets to his feet and stares at Wayne Morley. Wayne Morley backs up, then runs to the corner of the ring and climbs to the top rope.

Andrew - Morley thought he was going to get an upset pin over KID.

Tommy - IN HIS DREAMS!

The Notorious K.I.D runs and towards the corner, then runs up, and leaps out grabbing onto the Hawk’s Nest structure. Wayne Morley makes it to the top rope and turns around to see KID already close to the No Limit Title. Wayne Morley dives off the top rope and reaches up to grab the Nest but misses completely and crashes into the mat face first. The Notorious K.I.D releases the nest and lands on his feet. The Notorious K.I.D points at Wayne Morley and laughs uncontrollably.

Andrew - Well, Wayne Morley wasn’t able to stop KID physically…

Tommy - But he made me laugh so hard that KID couldn’t hold on!

Maddox jumps up and grabs onto the nest, he pulls himself up and crawls between the bars.

Andrew - What the hell is Maddox doing?

Tommy - I think Maddox found the way to win this match, he’s safe from falling, and he’s protected by bars and the platform.

Maddox begins crawling between the bars towards the No Limit Championship. The Notorious K.I.D looks up to see Maddox scooting towards the belt, The Notorious K.I.D shrugs his shoulders and claps his hands for Maddox. Steven Angel runs on the apron then leaps onto the outside of the structure. Steven Angel climbs the structure quickly and crawls onto the top platform. Steven Angel crawls toward the middle the stops.

Andrew - What the hell is Steven Angel doing?

Tommy - I have no idea, the guy can’t stop Maddox like that!

Steven Angel reaches down and lifts a section of the steel platform and slides it forward then reaches down and grabs the leg of Maddox Li. Steven Angel wraps his hands around the ankle of Maddox Li and locks in the Ankle lock.

Andrew - Oh no! Steven Angel knew something about Hawk’s Nest that we didn’t know.

Tommy - Yeah, and now he’s close to eliminating Maddox!

Maddox screams trying to crawl away from Steven Angel, But Steven Angel doesn’t let go. The Notorious K.I.D looks up and sees Maddox in trouble, he walks towards the corner but Wayne Morley charges him. The Notorious K.I.D drop toeholds Wayne Morley and locks in the STF on him.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D locks Wayne in the Shut the Fuck up!

Tommy - I love this move, KID is suffocating Wayne Morley with his own arm.

Wayne Morley taps out frantically and The Notorious K.I.D lets him go and jumps to his feet.

Samantha Praxton - Wayne Morley is eliminated!

The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner, then turns and leaps to grab onto the Nest. The Notorious K.I.D grabs onto the nest and swings forward. Jason Hawk runs up and pulls The Notorious K.I.D off the nest, bringing him down with a sit down power bomb.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D went to help Maddox but Jason Hawk was ready to attack.

Tommy - Now Maddox is screwed!

Steven Angel twists and turns on the ankle of Maddox, but Maddox doesn’t submit. Steven Angel screams. Jason Hawk Climbs to the top rope, and grabs onto the nest. He begins to monkey bar across towards the middle. Maddox reaches his hand down and grabs the hair of Jason Hawk. Jason tries to grab the No Limit Title but can’t.

Andrew - Maddox just protected the belt!

Tommy - What a tough guy.

Dave Zombie grabs the legs of Jason Hawk and pulls the back. Jason Hawk lets go and falls to the mat. He bounces in front of Dave Zombie who picks him up and choke slams him.

Andrew - Everyone Is falling so hard from that nest, I hope no one gets injured.

Tommy - speak for yourself.

Maddox Li taps to the ankle lock finally.

Samantha Praxton - Maddox Li is eliminated!

Andrew - Maddox lasted a long time.

Tommy - True, even though he didn’t do anything.

Steven Angel looks down at Dave Zombie then jumps off the top of the nest. Steven Angel clotheslines Dave Zombie, and they both hit the mat.

Andrew - Everyone is laid out! KID is hurt from the power bomb, Maddox is eliminated, Hawk was choke slammed, and Steven Angel took out himself and Dave Zombie!

Tommy - Correction Andrew, one man remains, one man is ready to step up and become the No Limit Champion, one man is ready to take that belt and defend it five times, and that man is Chris Matthews!

Chris Matthews gets to his feet, getting the attention of the crowd. He holds everyone’s attention for just a few seconds as Shai Soldiers comes out from under the ring and looks around. Shai Soldiers raises his arms to the air, then slides into the ring and looks at everyone beaten up.

Andrew - Shai Soldiers was hiding underneath the ring!

Tommy - He ruined a perfect plan!

Shai Soldiers walks to the corner of the ring and climbs to the top rope. Chris Matthews walks to the time keeper table and grabs a chair. Shai Soldiers grabs the nest and swings across. Chris Matthews slides into the ring and hits Shai Soldiers to the legs with the chair. Shai Soldiers pulls his legs up and hooks them on the Nest.

Andrew - Chris can’t reach him anymore!

Chris Matthews looks up at Shai Soldiers and grins. Chris Matthews runs to the corner of the ring and climbs to the top rope. Chris Matthews jumps and grabs on to the monkey bars. Chris Matthews swings towards Shai Soldiers, then kicks him to the back.

Tommy - He’s got him now!

Chris Matthews grabs the head of Shai Soldier, holding himself up with just one arm. Chris Matthews releases his grip on the nest, and falls backwards, pulling Shai Soldiers down off the Nest and dropping him onto the chair with a huge DDT.

Andrew - That was the biggest DDT ever!

Tommy - No doubt about that at all!

Chris Matthews rolls Shai Soldiers over and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Shai Soldiers has been eliminated!

Andrew - Another one bites the dust, and we are left with five!

Tommy - No, we have six remaining, because Nick Ridicule is still part of this match.

Steven Angel walks over and grabs the ankle of Chris Matthews and attempts and ankle lock, but Chris Matthews rolls out of it, sending Steven Angel right into the straight to hell from Dave Zombie. Chris Matthews gets up rolling Shai Soldiers off the chair. Chris Matthews swings the chair as hard as he can, and smashes Dave Zombie to the skull with it.

Andrew - That was a wicked chair shot from Chris Matthews.

Tommy - He didn’t hold back at all, and he rattled the marbles that Dave Zombie calls his brain.

Jason Hawk grabs Chris Matthews from behind and attempts the Wings of Time, but Chris Matthews pushes him away. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope looking for a missile dropkick on Jason Hawk, but Hawk ducks. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Chris Matthews instead.

Andrew - Jason able to duck out of the way of the dropkick, and make Chris Matthews pay the price.

Tommy - With less people, the No Limit Championship is totally up for grabs right now!

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope, then grabs a hold of the monkey bars. He swings towards the No Limit Championship. Jason Hawk reaches out to grab it but Maddox pulls it away.

Andrew - Maddox is still up in the nest!

Tommy - He just stopped Jason from winning!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope, then jumps and grabs onto the nest. Chris Matthews stands up sees them climbing for the belt. Chris Matthews climbs the top rope and jumps up grabbing onto the nest. The Notorious K.I.D and Chris Matthews both race towards the middle.

Andrew - Three men, one belt!

Tommy - Look at Dave and Angel!

Dave Zombie and Steven Angel climb the sides of the nest, to the top platform. Steven Angel runs towards the middle and drops down to his stomach. Steven Angel throws a punch at Jason Hawk, who kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the stomach.

Andrew - Who’s going to come down with the belt?

Tommy - It’s anyone’s match right now!

Dave Zombie stomps Steven Angel, then drops down to his stomach and punches Chris Matthews. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the belt, but Jason Hawk grabs it at the same time. Chris Matthews reaches out and grabs the belt too.

Andrew - Three men have the belt!

Tommy - But only one can win.

Maddox holds onto the belt from inside the nest not letting anyone unhook it. The Notorious K.I.D releases the belt, then double kicks Chris Matthews to the face. Chris Matthews release the nest and falls down to the mat. The Notorious K.I.D kicks Jason Hawk a few times. Maddox Li drops down from inside the Nest and hangs onto the monkey bars. Maddox climbs onto the back of Jason Hawk then releases the nest.

Andrew - Hawk is holding himself and Maddox up!

Tommy - He can’t get the belt, if he lets go the weight will be too much.

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the belt and unhooks it then releases the Nest.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW No Limit Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!!

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D came in with nothing to lose, and he walked our as the new No Limit Champion.

Tommy - Now he’s going to kick Apollos ass and make this night even better!

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 Empty Re: Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 16th 2009, 5:10 pm

Out of my way by Seether plays

*Guitar Solo*

Out of my way!

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stands looking at the ground.

Out of my way!

Apollos then looks up before he spits water out and starts walking down the entrance ramp.

I can’t pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd,
I can’t pass up this opportunity to let myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.

Apollos continues walking down the entrance ramp as he ignores the fans at ringside.

Nobody’s gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I’m doin’ this my way

Apollos stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena.

You like to think the worst is over now, but you cant breathe at all
You like to think you’re owed a favor now, man you’ve seen it all

Did you, want to, be the one who pushed me off the wall,
Did you, want to, be the one who let me fall.

Apollos starts walking to the side of the ring where the hard camera is pointing.

Apollos takes one last drink from the water bottle and throws it to the side before he jumps onto the apron. Apollos stands on the apron and looks around before looking down at the ground.

You can’t hold me down.
You can’t hold me down.

Apollos shoots up and spits water into the air. He then flexes as mist rains down around him. He then spits the remaining water out.

You can’t hold me down!
You can’t hold me down!

Apollos enters the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle.

I can’t pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd,
I can’t pass up this opportunity to let myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.

Apollos climbs the turnbuckle to the top rope and poses on the top rope.

Apollos gets off the turnbuckle and walks around the ring as the music fades.

Andrew - Apollos doesn’t even want to give KID a chance to rest!

Tommy - Smart!

Golden Crown Heavyweight Championship -vs- Career
Ryan Apollos -vs- The Notorious K.I.D

Samatha Praxton - The following match is a Championship versus Career match and will feature Apollos Golden Crown Title versus the Career of The Notorious K.I.D!

“K.I.D” “K.I.D” “K.I.D” “K.I.D” “K.I.D”

Andrew - This arena is going crazy for the Notorious one, that we call K.I.D!

Tommy - We’ve been Legacy guys since the start of things Andrew, and The Notorious K.I.D’s career began in this city, it was at The house of Brenton Cyrus, where he debuted.

Samatha Praxton - Introducing first, from Milwaukee, WI. Weighing in at 250 pounds. He is the reigning and defending Golden Crown Heavyweight Champion, “The Legend Slayer” Ryan Apollos!

The crowd boo’s Ryan Apollos relentlessly.

Samatha Praxton - and the challenger, putting his career on the line here tonight. From The City of Salvation. Weighing in tonight at 175 Pounds. THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D!

The arena erupts in a roar of cheers for The Notorious K.I.D. Samantha Praxton exit’s the ring, and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ryan Apollos charges The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D takes Ryan Apollos down with a drop toehold and locks in the STF.

Andrew - Shut the Fuck Up locked in on Apollos!

Tommy - He did exactly what the move implies, he made Ryan Apollos shut the fuck up!

Ryan Apollos struggles in the hold and reaches for the ropes. Rico Sutton slides into the ring and stomps The Notorious K.I.D to the face. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - The referee has disqualified Apollos!

Tommy - This is bullshit!

Rico Sutton lifts The Notorious K.I.D and throws him towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner, the turns and dives grabbing Hawk’s Nest. The Notorious K.I.D swings then releases and catches Rico Sutton with a hurricanrana. Ryan Apollos slides out of the ring and grabs the Golden Crown Championship and runs towards the entrance ramp with Alexis.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos had a plan here tonight! He was going to attack KID after Hawk’s nest, and if he couldn’t win, he was going to have Rico save him!

Tommy - But look, he walked out as Champion, and didn’t get his ass kicked, I have to give credit to Apollos, he played the rules in his favor, just like City of Evil!

Kasabians, Club Foot begins to play throughout the arena getting the crowd to their feet.

Andrew - Wait a second!

Tommy - The legendary Aaron O’Shea, has something to say here at Legends of the Fall!

Aaron O’Shea
Ello ello.

Aaron O’Shea puts his arm around Ryan Apollos and Alexis Moon at the top of the stage. Ryan Apollos pushes O’Shea’s arm off of him.

Aaron O’Shea
Ryan, what the hell was that?

Ryan Apollos screams at Aaron O’Shea that he was disqualified.

Aaron O’Shea
Oh, you were disqualified. But I thought you were going to send KID home in a stretcher? You see, the people here tonight paid to see the best action possible, and you escaping your match with KID, a match that we’ve been waiting for, is not acceptable to me. You said you were better then The Notorious K.I.D, now you have to put up or shut the fuck up!

Ryan Apollos gets into the face of Aaron O’Shea and stares him down. Ryan Apollos says something to Aaron O’Shea, and it makes Aaron O’Shea smile sarcastically.

Aaron O’Shea
I’ve decided to restart the match. It’s now a Street Fight! It’s also for the No Limit Championship!

Ryan Apollos gets a greedy smile on his face, and looks at The Notorious K.I.D in the ring then walks down the stage.

Aaron O’Shea
One more thing.

Ryan Apollos stops mid stage and looks at Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea
It’s also for the World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender Briefcase!

The crowd cheers, as Ryan Apollos runs back up the stage and screams at Aaron O’Shea.

“THANK YOU AARON!” “THANK YOU AARON!” “THANK YOU AARON!”

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is going to get his hands on Ryan Apollos again!

Tommy - But now he has to worry about Rico Sutton, since it’s a street fight.

Ryan Apollos attacks Aaron O’Shea from behind.

Andrew - What the hell is he doing?

Tommy - Has he lost his damn mind? He could be fired!

Ryan Apollos locks in the Walls of RA on Aaron O’Shea and chokes him. Aaron O’Shea struggles in the hold, but his face quickly turns red. The Notorious K.I.D clears off the announce table and lays Rico Sutton on top of it.

The Notorious K.I.D
You two might want to get the hell out of the way.

Andrew - Ok.

Tommy - Thanks for the warning.

Tommy and Andrew get up and walk away from the announce table as The Notorious K.I.D punches Rico Sutton. Alexis Moon runs down the stage, as Ryan Apollos runs with Aaron O’Shea still locked in the Wall of RA, and throws him off the stage. Aaron O’Shea crashes through some tables, covered in computers, and pyro controls.
Fireworks shoot out of the stage, almost blowing Ryan Apollos up. The apron of the ring lights on fire, the flames reaching the middle rope.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea must have light the ring on fire early.

Tommy - Yeah, that’s supposed to be for The End Game!

The Notorious K.I.D kicks Alexis Moon to the stomach as she tries to save Rico Sutton. The Notorious K.I.D pimp slaps her, then rolls her onto the announce table with Rico Sutton. The Notorious K.I.D looks at the ring on fire and runs up the ring steps. The Notorious K.I.D grabs onto the outside of the Hawk’s Nest Structure and climbs to the top. The Notorious K.I.D stands up on the platform, looking down at Rico Sutton and Alexis Rose.

Andrew - He’s over twenty feet in the air!

Tommy - Is he going to jump!

Ryan Apollos runs down the ramp. The Notorious K.I.D looks at him and flips him off, then leaps from the top of the nest. The Notorious K.I.D flips and crashes through Rico Sutton and Alexis Rose on the announce table.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - HOLY SHIT!

Tommy - Woah…

Ryan Apollos runs around the ring towards the destruction. Ryan Apollos grabs The Notorious K.I.D, and throws him into the ring, through the flames. Ryan Apollos looks at Alexis Moon and Rico Sutton badly hurt, then reaches under the ring and grabs a sledgehammer.

Andrew - Does Ryan even care about anyone but himself?

Tommy - I don’t think so, the guy wants to win, everything else seems to come second.

Ryan Apollos climbs the outside, of the hawks nest, then steps to the top rope. Ryan Apollos jumps off the top rope with the sledgehammer, and hits The Notorious K.I.D to the jaw with it. Ryan Apollos drops to his knees and pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Ryan Apollos lifts The Notorious K.I.D and throws him to the ropes. The Notorious K.I.D hit’s the ropes, and the flames crawl up his back. The Notorious K.I.D runs at Ryan Apollos who lifts him up for a spine buster, but The Notorious K.I.D reverses it into a DDT, spiking Ryan Apollos off the mat.

Andrew - Great reversal!

Tommy - With those flames surrounding the Ring, Ryan Apollos is trapped!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and looks around at the flames.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

“K.I.D” “K.I.D” “K.I.D” “K.I.D” “K.I.D”

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Ryan Apollos and throws him to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D immediately charges him and connects Victory Knees to his chest, dropping him down in the corner. The Notorious K.I.D walks to the middle of the ring and points at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Could it be?

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 5ed93d1e1114da23db8d8abadcfb2b30

Tommy - It is!

The Notorious K.I.D runs and dropkicks Ryan Apollos in the corner. The Notorious K.I.D gets up and stomps Ryan Apollos to the face I n the corner. The flames continue to jump into the ring and burn Ryan Apollos as The Notorious K.I.D stomps away.

Andrew - The Suicide Dance for Ryan Apollos.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and point to the audience at Brooklyn Rade. Brooklyn Rade jumps the guardrail and grabs a steel chair. She walks up the steps and gives it to The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - Ryan Apollos is in big trouble!

The Notorious K.I.D jumps down from the top rope and throws the chair at Ryan Apollos down in the corner. The Notorious K.I.D positions the chair on his face then looks at the corner of the ring.

Andrew - Coast to Coast!

The Notorious K.I.D shakes his head no, and walks to the other side of the ring.

Tommy - I don’t think he can jump all the way across the ring!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top tope then jumps up and grabs the monkey bars on Hawk’s nest. The Notorious K.I.D monkey bars across towards Ryan Apollos’s corner. The Notorious K.I.D stops and begins to rock back and forth.

Andrew - What the hell is he planning?

Tommy - I don’t know, but it’s going to be amazing!

The Notorious K.I.D swings back and forth, then releases and does a shooting star press, dropkick into the chair in the corner, crushing Ryan Apollos and sending the flames shooting up.

Andrew - Oh my god…

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D has never, ever, been this impressive!

Medics help Aaron O’Shea out of the arena after his stage drive and start fixing the equipment. The flames finally go off around the ring. The Notorious K.I.D lays on the mat, taking deep breaths. His eyes are wide open and he’s staring straight up at the Nest. Ryan Apollos drips blood down like a faucet in the corner.

Andrew - This is brutal.

Tommy - This is NLWF.

The Notorious K.I.D nips up back to his feet, and the crowd goes wild. The Notorious K.I.D walks towards Ryan Apollos and pulls, the heavily dented chair, out of his face. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Ryan Apollos who can’t even stand up on his own, and pushes him into the corner. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Ryan Apollos and sits him onto the top rope. Ryan Apollos puts his foot on The Notorious K.I.D’s chest and pushes him away.

Andrew - Apollos kicks Kid away from him.

Tommy - No, he just kid of pushed him.

Ryan Apollos turns and climbs the outside of Hawk’s nest. The Notorious K.I.D points and laughs, then runs towards the ropes and springboards. The Notorious K.I.D reaches up and grabs onto the platform of Hawk’s nest, then pull himself up to the top. Ryan Apollos climbs and finally reaches the top, then crawls onto the platform, where The Notorious K.I.D is standing with his arms crossed.

Andrew - Oh no Apollos, you can’t hide!

Tommy - Ha Ha! Just likes The Notorious K.I.D’s entrance music!

Ryan Apollos crawls towards The Notorious K.I.D looks down at the ring.

Andrew - I don’t think Apollos knows that KID is already up there.

Tommy - Nope.

Ryan Apollos looks up and sees The Notorious K.I.D who smiles and dropkicks him to the face. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and reaches into his pocket. The Notorious K.I.D pulls out pair of brass knuckles.

Tommy - FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D puts on the brass knucks.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D has some knucks!

Tommy - Just like I used to use, beat the shit out of him KID!

The Notorious K.I.D locks Ryan Apollos in the STF on top of the Nest. The Notorious K.I.D punches Ryan Apollos to the forehead. Ryan Apollos begins bleeding even more.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is locked in the Shut the Fuck Up, and KID is pouncing his face in with those brass knuckles.

Tommy - He’s killing Apollos! Finally, someone has destroyed this guy!

The Notorious K.I.D punches Ryan Apollos over and over, using his left arm to choke the life out of Ryan Apollos in the STF, and the right arm to pound the brass knuckles into his head. The Notorious K.I.D hits Ryan Apollos one more time, then releases the hold.

Andrew - It’s too bad KID can’t get the win up their.

Tommy - Yeah, because Apollos is out!

The Notorious K.I.D drops down from the nest, landing in the ring. The Notorious K.I.D slides out of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D reaches under the ring and grabs a table, then slides it into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D smiles, then reaches under the ring again and pulls out another table.

Andrew - Time for woodshop!

Tommy - …

The Notorious K.I.D slides the second table into the ring then sets it up. The Notorious K.I.D picks up the first table and sets it up next to the second table. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope then climbs the outside of Hawk’s nest.

Andrew - KID has a plan.

Tommy - I think he’s ready to finish Apollos.

The Notorious K.I.D makes it to the top of the nest, and picks Ryan Apollos up. Ryan Apollos leans on The Notorious K.I.D, who positions him for a cutter. The Notorious K.I.D looks down at the tables then points the crowd who cheers. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off with Ryan Apollos and the two men crash through both tables.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - It’s over.

Tommy - I agree, Apollos is finished by the KID Cutter!

The Notorious K.I.D slowly rolls over and rolls Ryan Apollos onto his back. The Notorious K.I.D pins Ryan Apollos on top of the broken table pieces. The crowd counts with the referee.

“1” -1-
“2” -2-
“3” -3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D slowly gets to his feet, and the referee hands him his No Limit Championship, the Golden Crown Championship, and his World Heavyweight Championship briefcase.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D has achieved everything he’s set out to achieve.

Tommy - Hey, in one show he’s done some of the most amazing things we’ve ever seen.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D the new No Limit Champion.

Tommy - Yeah, and winner of the first ever Hawk’s Nest Match!

Andrew - He beat Ryan Apollos by disqualification, then beat Ryan by pinfall.

Tommy - Defending the No Limit Title, winning the Golden Crown championship, and taking Apollos World Title brifcase.

Andrew - Someone call Nick Ridicule, because The Notorious K.I.D is having the greatest night in NLWF history!

Tommy - No doubt about it, KID IS BACK!

The Notorious K.I.D looks at Ryan Apollos down on the mat, bleeding, destroyed, and he smiles.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 Empty Re: Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 16th 2009, 6:56 pm

Shadow Demon stands over Brenton Cyrus in his locker room as Brenton Cyrus puts tape on his fists.

Shadow Demon
We can cancel the match!

Brenton Cyrus looks at Shadow Demon, a look of disgust on his face.

Brenton Cyrus
No, we can’t cancel the match.

Brenton Cyrus breaks off the tape and stands up.

Brenton Cyrus
I challenged you for the belt, the stipulation was added to all the matches, and despite me being at my very worst, I’m still going to go out their and try my best. I expect you to go out and do the same thing. If you hold back, I’ll remove you from Salvation. I’m demanding your best.

Shadow Demon

You’ve got it.

Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus shake hands.

Andrew - These two have had some of the best matches ever in the NLWF, and now they’ll do it in the biggest match of the series.

Tommy - Career versus Undisputed Championship!

Andrew - This is a battle between two friends, a battle between Shadow Demon our Undisputed Champion and Brenton Cyrus, our owner.

Tommy - Not just owner Andrew, he’s the best professional wrestler in the world, and maybe the greatest in history, and he’s God!

NLWF Undisputed Championship -vs- Career
Shadow Demon -vs- Brenton Cyrus
The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Andrew - Shadow Demon wants to keep the Undisputed Championship, but the only way to do that, is to end the career of Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Sorry Shadow, maybe you should go for a different belt!

Becoming by Pantera plays as Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage. Brenton Cyrus does his God pose and pyro sparks fall behind him. Brenton Cyrus walks down to the ring, and walks up the steps. Brenton Cyrus walks to the corner of the ring, and does his God pose again for the fans.

Andrew - No one has done more for this company, more for this business then Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - He’s worked his hardest to make it to the level he’s at, and he has never missed a week, since getting signed.

Samatha Praxton - The following match is a Championship versus Career match and will feature Shadow Demon’s Undisputed Championship versus the Career of Brenton Cyrus!

Shadow Demon raises the Undisputed Championship above his head.

Samatha Praxton - Introducing first the champion, from The City of Salvation. Weighing in at 245 Pounds. He is the reigning and defending Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon looks at Brenton Cyrus with a smile on his face and nods his head.

Andrew - Shadow is the greatest Undisputed Champion in history, he is the best to hold any of the four belts that make up that Undisputed Title.

Tommy - That’s for sure, he’s best when he’s defending the Undisputed Title.

Samatha Praxton - and his opponent, putting his Career on the line. From, Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in tonight at 205 pounds. Brenton Cyrus!

Brenton Cyrus steps to the middle of the ring and raises one of his fists, then backs up into his corner.

Andrew - This is the greatest match of the series, with more on the line then ever before!

Tommy - That is so true!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus and Shadow Demon shake hands in the center of the ring, then lock up. Shadow Demon pushes Brenton Cyrus into the corner, then runs him to the other side of the ring. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the turnbuckle, and Shadow Demon runs at him. Brenton Cyrus puts his feet up to kick Shadow Demon to the face, but Shadow Demon grabs the feet of Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Shadow Demon knows Brenton Cyrus better then anyone, I would say.

Tommy - Besides maybe Alison Williams, I would agree.

Shadow Demon pulls Brenton Cyrus out of the corner and sit down power bombs him. Shadow Demon rolls to his feet, and lifts Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon lifts Brenton Cyrus to his shoulder and running power slams him. Shadow Demon pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - a two count early for Shadow Demon!

Tommy - Shadow isn’t holding back, just like God wanted!

Shadow Demon climbs to the top rope and waits for Brenton Cyrus to stand up. Shadow Demon gets to his feet and Shadow Demon missile dropkicks him to the chest. Shadow Demon lifts Brenton Cyrus up after the dropkick and DDT’s him. Shadow Demon rolls Brenton Cyrus over and pins him.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - Resilience from the former World Heavyweight Champion.

Tommy - He wont go down without a fight, that’s for sure.

Shadow Demon lifts Brenton Cyrus up hooks his arm around his head, setting up a suplex. Shadow Demon lifts Brenton Cyrus up and holds him up, the finally suplexes him to the mat, in front of the corner. Shadow Demon gets up and walks out to the ring apron then climbs to the top rope. Shadow Demon flips off the top rope and leg drops Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Flip leg drop from the top rope!

Tommy - Shadow Demon is letting God have it!

Shadow Demon covers Brenton Cyrus hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. Shadow Demon lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet, and runs him to the ropes. Shadow Demon ducks to back body drop Brenton Cyrus, but Brenton Cyrus kicks Shadow Demon to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Shadow Demon on to his shoulders, and throws him up looking for a vicious Betrayal. Shadow Demon catches the leg of Brenton Cyrus and trips him down to the mat. Shadow Demon puts him leg over and turns Brenton Cyrus over locking In a sharpshooter.

Andrew - I don’t know if you noticed but Brenton’s knees are heavily taped this week!

Tommy - Well we know he’s had a lot of minor injuries, we watched it on Legacy.

Shadow Demon sits back on the sharpshooter, putting all the pressure he can on Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus pushes up with him arms, and crawls towards the ropes. Shadow Demon leans back, and the arms of Brenton Cyrus give out on him.

Andrew - Shadow Demon has that Sharpshooter locked in perfectly.

Tommy - Yeah, I’ve never seen it done better in the NLWF!

Brenton Cyrus pushes up again, and crawls towards the rope. Shadow Demon pulls back as hard as he can, and Brenton Cyrus drops but he grabs the bottom rope. Shadow Demon doesn’t break the hold, the referee demands that he break, then he finally releases.

Andrew - How much damage did the sharpshooter do to Brenton Cyrus?

Tommy - Only time will tell, we’ll see if he can fight back.

Shadow Demon stomps the lower back of Brenton Cyrus then stomps the back of his legs. Shadow Demon lifts Brenton Cyrus up and throws him to the corner. Brenton Cyrus limps and hit’s the corner hard. Shadow Demon walks over to Brenton Cyrus and lifts him to the top rope.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus was limping, I think he might be hurt.

Tommy - If he is hurt, he can’t show it or Shadow Demon will attack!

Shadow Demon climbs to the top rope and sets Brenton Cyrus up for a superplex. Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus both stand up on the top rope and Shadow Demon superplexes him down to the mat. Both men bounce on the mat from the impact.

Andrew - Superplex from the Undisputed Champion!

Tommy - God is hurt, Shadow Demon is in complete control.

Shadow Demon gets to his knee and covers Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - Another near fall in this match.

Tommy - Shadow Demon can’t let these near fall distract or discourage him, he just needs to keep fighting.

Shadow Demon grabs the legs of Brenton Cyrus and sets up another sharpshooter. Brenton Cyrus grabs the hair of Shadow Demon and pulls him into a small package.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Andrew - Cyrus almost stealing a win.

Tommy - Very close!

Shadow Demon stands up at the same time as Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon runs and clotheslines Brenton Cyrus down to the mat. Shadow Demon climbs to the top rope and waits for Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon motions for the crowd the get into it, and they begin to fill the arena in cheers. Shadow Demon leaps off the top rope as soon as Brenton Cyrus stands up, but Brenton Cyrus jumps and connects a picture perfect dropkick. Brenton Cyrus grabs his right knee.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus able to save himself with a dropkick.

Tommy - But his knee is hurt, he can’t even capitalize!

Shadow Demon gets to his feet, using to corner to pull himself up. Shadow Demon looks at Brenton Cyrus laying on the mat, Brenton Cyrus rolls to his stomach, and tries to get up.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is set up for a punt kick it looks like!

Tommy - No way would he punt kick Cyrus!

Shadow Demon moves forward, then stops.

Andrew - He can’t do it, Shadow Demon is having second thoughts!

Tommy - God told him to go for it, now damn it Shadow, finish him while you’ve got the chance.

Brenton Cyrus looks at Shadow Demon and shakes his head.

Brenton Cyrus

Do it!

Shadow Demon hesitates, then charges at Brenton Cyrus and launches off a punt kick. Brenton Cyrus stands up and avoids the kick, then turns Shadow Demon around and connects the epiphany.

Andrew - Epiphany out of nowhere on Shadow Demon!

Tommy - If he just wouldn’t have hesitated, he could have defeated God!

Brenton Cyrus holds his knee, and crawls towards Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus puts his arm on top of Shadow Demon.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Andrew - No! The champ kicks out!

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus able to avoid the punt, then hit Shadow with one of his finishers, but it still wasn’t enough.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and limps. Brenton Cyrus reaches down and lifts Shadow Demon to his feet. Shadow Demon pushes Brenton Cyrus off of him and connects The Shadow Crusher.

Andrew - Shadow Crusher out of nowhere!

Tommy - Amazing.

Shadow Demon covers Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - He kicked out!

Tommy - Neither of these men can finish the other!

Shadow Demon stands up and grabs the legs of Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon position s him for a sharpshooter, but Brenton Cyrus blocks the turn. Shadow Demon gives up, and straightens Brenton Cyrus out, then slingshots him. Brenton Cyrus goes up and hits his forehead against the ring pipe.

Andrew - OH!

Tommy - That slingshot send Brenton over the turnbuckle, and right into the top of the ring post.

Brenton Cyrus falls over the top rope then falls down the ringside floor. Brenton Cyrus is busted wide open from the ring post. Shadow Demon slides out of the ring and looks at a bloody, hurt, Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - How many times have we seen Brenton Cyrus busted?

Tommy - Hundreds, but none as dramatic as this time, with his career up for grabs.

Shadow Demon reaches under the ring and pulls out a table.
-1-

Shadow Demon smiles and sets the table up. Shadow Demon walks over and picks Brenton Cyrus up off the ringside floor.
-2-

Shadow Demon rolls Brenton Cyrus onto the table, and jump up on the ring apron.
-3-

Shadow Demon begins climbing the outside of Hawk’s nest.
-4-

Shadow Demon reaches the top of Hawk’s Nest and stands.
-5-

Shadow Demon raises his arms in the air, and leaps off the top of the nest.
-6-

Shadow Demon swanton bombs Brenton Cyrus, smashing him through the table.

Andrew - Shadow Demon with a huge swanton bomb on Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - His career is as good as over.

-7-

Shadow Demon begins to move, then rolls to his stomach.
-8-

Shadow Demon gets to his feet and leans against the guardrail looking at the ring.
-9-

Shadow Demon takes a step forward, then crumbles to the crowd.
-10-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samatha Praxton - The result of the match is a double count out, a draw!

Shadow Demon sits up and backs up to lean against the ring steps.

Andrew - It’s a draw, Shadow Demon just couldn’t get back into the ring on time.

Tommy - Or could he?

Andrew - What do you mean?

Tommy - It’s obvious Shadow Demon didn’t want to end Brenton’s career, but he still wanted to keep the belt, he took a draw!

Andrew - I beg to differ Tommy, how many people get up from a twenty foot swanton!?

Tommy - I call shenanigans, but am grateful Shadow Demon would through the match for his friend.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 16th 2009, 9:50 pm

Tommy - This is the match I’ve been waiting for, or wait, maybe it’s The End Game, either way I win, because they are both up next.

Andrew - We all win.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship -vs- Career
Corey Casey -vs- Chuck Matthews
lights go out and video hits...The opening strains of "Meet the Monster" by Five Finger Death Punch blast out of the PA system.

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey comes out from behind the curtain and walks to the center of the stage. Smoke falls from the top of the entrance tunnel and rises up from under the stage. Corey Casey walks into the center of the smoke at the top of the entrance ramp and holds his arms out to his side in a crucifixtion pose. He has a smirk of confidence on his face as he looks around and laser lights flash all around the arena. The World title is draped over his right shoulder, the North American Title is strapped around his waist, and one half of the Undisputed Tag Team Titles is draped over his left shoulder. He starts to walk down the ramp, sneering at the fans on either side of the isle...

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

Corey Casey rolls into the ring. He then turns to the camera in the middle of the ring and, again, holds his arms out to his side. The fans boo loudly as Corey Casey just looks around, a smirk still on his face. His titles shine in the laser lights and Corey's all white eyes show no emotion at all. Corey adjusts his titles on either shoulder as he walks over to the corner turnbuckle and sits down.

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey patiently looks around the ring and the fans at ringside. He then glances towards the entrance ramp and awaits his opponent.

Andrew - The World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Corey Casey, set to defend his championship for the first time.

Tommy - Can he defeat the man he calls the traitor of Salvation?

There's no doubt in my mind when it's over
What is done will be
You will find when life gets colder there's no sympathy
There's no point trying you can't escape the bitter end
Well who will greet you when you're at the bitter end

The Bitter End roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks slowly from behind the curtains. He looks at the crowd, then to the ring. He smirks, and continues his walk.

All your choices chosen you've got no say
Your decisions made
Face your consequences as your life begins to fade
As time keeps spinning closer to the bitter end

Chuck walks down the ramp, looking at the crowd as he passes. Occasionally, he stops to taunt a kid in the front row, or get in the face of a fan. He gets down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, into the ring. He holds his position there on his stomach, staring at the faces of the crowd.

Take a look at yourself as time keeps racing
Is all you've come to be
What you expected or are you still chasing possibilities
Cause all your prayers won't save you from the bitter end

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews putting his career on the line here tonight against the Prophet.

Tommy - This is giving me Goosebumps, Look at them staring each other down!

Samatha Praxton - The following match is a Championship versus Career match and will feature Corey Casey’s World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship versus the Career of Chuck Matthews!

Corey Casey sits in his corner holding the World Heavyweight Title in his lap. He stares across the ring at Chuck Matthews.

Samatha Praxton - Introducing first the champion, from The City of Salvation. Weighing in at 240 Pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Corey Casey!

Corey Casey pulls himself up out of the corner, and holding his arms and the World Heavyweight Title out to the side. The crowd boos him.

Andrew - Corey Casey looks confident.

Tommy - He might be overconfident here, that’s Chuck Matthews he’s in the ring with, not some ASWA jobber.

Samatha Praxton - and his opponent, putting his Career on the line. From, Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in tonight at 225 pounds. Chuck Matthews!

Chuck Matthews walks out of the corner and raises his arms in the air taking in the boos from the fans.

Andrew - Well this match is who do the fans hate less.

Tommy - Seems like Chuck Matthews is the less hated of the two here in Los Angeles.

Samantha Praxton leaves the ring as Corey Casey hands the referee the belt, never taking his eyes off of Chuck Matthews. The referee holds the championship above his head then hands it to the timekeeper. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey rushes in on Chuck Matthews and pushes him back into the corner. Corey Casey hits Chuck Matthews with several right hands, dropping Chuck Matthews down into the corner. The referee warns Corey Casey. Corey Casey runs and faces washes Chuck Matthews with his boot in the corner, knocking Chuck Matthews over the bottom rope and out of the ring.

Andrew - Vicious face wash by Corey Casey, showing no mercy while on the attack.

Tommy - He can’t let up on Chuck Matthews, at all, Chuck Matthews might be the best defensive wrestler in the entire NLWF.

Corey Casey slides out of the ring and waits for Chuck Matthews to get to his feet. Chuck Matthews lifts himself up using the ring apron, and Corey Casey clotheslines him hard.
-1-

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and shoves him backwards into the ring steps.
-2-

Corey Casey runs and knees Chuck Matthews to the face, against the steps.
-3-

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews and rolls him back into the ring.

Andrew - Corey Casey able to do damage outside the ring.

Tommy - So far Chuck hasn’t been able to get anything going.

Corey Casey runs and knee drops Chuck Matthews on the mat, then pins him.

-1-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Andrew - Well, he hasn’t done enough for a two count, so Chuck Matthews is still very much in this.

Tommy - He’s never out of a match, because when you think he is, he hit’s the Panic Attack!

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and runs him to the ropes. Chuck Matthews runs at Corey Casey and dives for a spear but Corey Casey kicks Chuck Matthews to the face. Corey Casey grabs Chuck Matthews and pulls him in for a DDT. Corey Casey rolls Chuck Matthews over and pins him.

-1--2-

Andrew - That was closer, now Chuck needs to get things going!

Tommy - Corey had a counter for the spear, that’ll be crucial later in the match.

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews and backbreakers him across his knee. Corey Casey sends Chuck Matthews to the corner of the ring, then charges in and clotheslines him, Corey Casey hooks the head of Chuck Matthews , then runs out of the corner and bulldogs him to the mat. Corey Casey pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-

Andrew - Corey Casey has been all over Chuck since the bell rung.

Tommy - He’s doing great, lets see if he can finish him

Corey Casey climbs to the top rope, Chuck Matthews gets up and runs at him. Corey Casey stands up on the top rope and Chuck Matthews push his legs out from under him. Corey Casey sits down on the top rope. Chuck Matthews climbs to the top rope and hooks the head of Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews jumps off the top rope and connects a spinning neck breaker off the top rope.

Andrew - Huge neck breaker by Chuck Matthews and he has the advantage he needs!

Tommy - Not yet, Corey built up to much momentum to be stopped by just one move.

Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey get up at the same time. Chuck Matthews springs forward looking for a spear but Corey Casey drop toeholds him into the middle turnbuckle.

Andrew - Corey Casey reverses another spear.

Tommy - What I’ve noticed is Corey hasn’t attempted his spear yet, maybe he knows Chuck will reverse it the same way he’s been reversing Chuck.

Corey Casey pulls Chuck Matthews out of the corner and locks his arms around his waist. Corey Casey pulls back and release Chuck Matthews with a German Suplex. Chuck Matthews hit’s the mat had and rolls backwards, then to his knees. Corey Casey gets up, and Chuck Matthews runs and spears him.

Andrew - There it is!

Tommy - Panic Attack, but both men are laid out.

Chuck Matthews reaches and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out, and hooks the arm of Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey turns and locks in a crossface on Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews crawls forward and grabs the ropes.

Andrew - Nicely done by Corey Casey to get the advantage back out of a pin.

Tommy - That was a great way to escape a pin.

Corey Casey gets to his feet, followed by Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey attempts a big boot but Chuck Matthews ducks underneath it and runs to the ropes. Corey Casey tries a back elbow on the rebound but Chuck Matthews ducks underneath that as well. Chuck Matthews hit’s the ropes again and clotheslines Corey Casey.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews fighting back!

Tommy - This is becoming a war!

Chuck Matthews waits for Corey Casey to get to his feet, and he dropkicks him. Chuck Matthews stands up and climbs to the top rope. Chuck Matthews jumps off the top rope and frog splashes Corey Casey, then pins him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

“Awwwwwww”

Corey Casey kicks out. The crowd boos loud.

Andrew - That was close!

Tommy - Way too close!

Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey to his feet and kicks him to the stomach. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes and hit’s a running knee lift on Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews grabs Corey Casey in the muay thai clinch, and delivers knees to the body, followed by a knee to the face that staggers Corey Casey, and sends him staggering backwards into the corner.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews hit’s a huge knee to the face of Corey Casey!

Tommy - The World Champion is hurt!

Chuck Matthews walks towards Corey Casey in the corner and climbs to the middle rope. Chuck Matthews raises his fist and punches Corey Casey to the forehead. The crowd chants every time Chuck Matthews hits him.
“1”

Chuck Matthews punches Corey Casey to the forehead again and again.
“2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9...”

Chuck Matthews raises his fist into the air, then does Corey Casey’s taunt, holding both his arms out to the side. Corey Casey grabs Chuck Matthews in power bomb position, Corey Casey runs with Chuck Matthews and jump sit-down powerbombs him.

Andrew - Huge power bomb out of the corner by Corey Casey!

Tommy - the back of Chuck Matthews head bounced off the ring mat with that one!

Corey Casey gets to his feet and walks towards the corner. Corey Casey slowly climbs to the top rope, and without looking moonsaaults off. Chuck Matthews puts his knees up and Corey Casey lands hard across them.

Andrew - Corey Casey attempting a moonsault?!

Tommy - Yeah, talk about high risk, but Chuck Matthews was able to get his knees up.

Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Chuck Matthews gets to his feet and grabs the legs of Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews sets up the Cryptic Cross on Corey Casey, then turns him over locking it in. Chuck Matthews pushes forward putting as much pressure as he can on the hold.

Andrew - Cryptic Cross is locked on!

Tommy - Corey Casey needs to get to the ropes fast!

Corey Casey fights the hold, crawling on his forearms towards the ropes. Chuck Matthews tries to hold Corey Casey, but Corey Casey pulls him. Chuck Matthews punches Corey Casey to the back of the head, before Corey Casey grabs the bottom rope.

Andrew - The World Champion gets to the ropes!

Tommy - He would like to stay World Champion after tonight!

Chuck Matthews doesn’t break the hold, instead he tries to pull Corey Casey towards the middle of the ring. The referee grabs the arm of Chuck Matthews and tries to break the hold. The referee begins counting.
-1- -2-

Corey Casey releases the bottom rope and Chuck Matthews smashes heads with the referee.

Andrew - The ref was trying to get Chuck to break the hold, but when Corey released the rope, Chuck and the ref had a meeting of the minds.

Tommy - Now we don’t have a damn ref!

Corey Casey crawls and drops out of the ring. Chuck Matthews is busted open at the eyebrow, as is the referee, Chuck Matthews sits up and looks around. Chuck Matthews smiles and rolls out of the ring. Chuck Matthews grabs the World Championship and rolls back into the ring.

Andrew - No referee means no rules right Tommy?

Tommy - Damn right!

Chuck Matthews walks to the other side of the ring, and leans through the ropes, grabbing the hair of Corey Casey. Corey Casey swings up with the steel chair in his hands and bashes Chuck Matthews to the forehead. Corey Casey smiles sadistically, and slides into the ring with the steel chair.

Andrew - Corey Casey must have grabbed a chair from under the ring!

Tommy - Yeah, and he used it to perfection!

Corey Casey sets the chair up in the seated position then lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Chuck Matthews is covered with blood, as the chair shot busted open the cut cause by Corey Casey last week. Corey Casey runs Chuck Matthews to the ropes, then drop toeholds him into the seat of the chair.

Andrew - Chuck’s bloody face smashes into the seat of the chair!

Tommy - Yeah, Chuck Matthews is not looking good right now!

Corey Casey stands up, and steps up onto the chair seat, standing above the head of Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey lifts his foot and stomps down into the back of the head of Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey puts his arms out to the sides, and smiles.

Andrew - Luckily for Chuck Matthews the referee is out cold.

Tommy - Yeah, Corey Casey might have this one!

Corey Casey jumps down from the chair and lifts Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey sets Chuck Matthews up for a DDT on the chair, but the lights go out.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - DEATH ANGEL IS BACK!!

The lights turn back on and Hazard is in the corner of the ring. Corey Casey turns around and Hazard runs towards him looking for a spear. Corey Casey spit’s a fireball into the mask of Hazard who falls right into a DDT onto the chair.

Andrew - Who the hell is that? Chuck’s in the ring!

Tommy - I have no idea!

Corey Casey pulls the mask off of Hazard revealing Chad Mason.

Andrew - Chad Mason?

Tommy - That loser from ASWA?

Corey Casey smiles and shakes his head. Corey Casey turns around and picks Chuck Matthews up off the mat. Chuck Matthews pushes Corey Casey back then hits Corey Casey with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Andrew - Right between the eyes!

Tommy - Chuck Matthews hits Corey Casey with the Title!

Corey Casey begins to bleed from his forehead. Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey, but the referee is still out.

Andrew - Damn it, we need a referee out here, we’ve got a new World Champion!

Tommy - No, no referee’s please!

Andrew - What do you mean?

Tommy - I want Salvation to win!

Brenton Cyrus pushes past the curtain and runs to the ring with a referee shirt on. Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring and makes the count.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out. Brenton Cyrus holds up his fingers signaling a two count!

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus is here to referee against his prophet?

Tommy - He’s friends with both these guys, he’s putting Salvation aside.

Chuck Matthews stands up and backs into the corner, waiting for Corey Casey. Corey Casey slowly gets to his feet. Chuck Matthews practically foams at the mouth waiting for Corey Casey to turn around. Corey Casey turns around and Chuck Matthews charges him. Corey Casey jumps and Chuck Matthews goes right by him. Brenton Cyrus lifts Chuck Matthews up onto his shoulders and throws him up connecting a vicious betrayal on him.

Andrew - WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

Tommy - That’s a knife to the back! Brenton Cyrus is here to help aid his Prophet in ending the career of Chuck Matthews!

Brenton Cyrus stares down at Chuck Matthews on the mat and smiles. Brenton Cyrus holds up his arms for the God pose standing over Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms to the side. Brenton Cyrus raises the arm of Corey Casey.

Andrew - This is a screw job to a new level!

Tommy - God has helped end the career of Chuck Matthews!

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up and drives him down with the purifier. Corey Casey hooks the leg of Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus drops down for a pin.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus gets pulled out of the ring.

Andrew - It’s Bobby O’Day!

Tommy - WHAT THE FUCK!?

Bobby O’Day clotheslines Brenton Cyrus outside the ring. Bobby O’Day lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet and throws him into the ring steps shoulder first. Corey Casey gets off of Chuck Matthews and rolls out of the ring.

Andrew - Bobby O’Day saved Chuck Matthews career!

Tommy - But now Corey Casey is after him

Bobby O’Day turns around and Corey Casey spears him. Corey Casey lifts Bobby O’Day to his feet and throws him into the guardrail. Corey Casey kicks Bobby O’Day to the stomach and DDT’s him into the ringside floor.

Andrew - Corey Casey making sure Bobby O’Day isn’t a problem in this match!

Tommy - He needs to get Cyrus back in there to count the pin.

Corey Casey checks on Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Brenton has ripped open his stitches and is bleeding again here tonight!

Tommy - The price you pay

Corey Casey slides into and stands up. Corey Casey walks over to Chuck Matthews and lifts him up. Corey Casey sets Chuck Matthews up for another Purifier.

Andrew - This will end it, then all Corey needs is a referee!

Tommy - Chuck Matthews career is over in the NLWF!

Kimberly O’Day climbs up onto the apron.

Andrew - Where the hell did she come from?

Tommy - I have no idea!

Chad Mason runs and hits Corey Casey with the World Championship. Corey Casey staggers backwards and hit’s the ropes. Chuck Matthews and Chad Mason look at each other, then both spear Corey Casey at the same time.

Andrew - Double spear on Corey Casey!

Tommy - Kimberly O’Day provided enough of a distraction for Chad to take advantage.

Kimberly O’Day checks on the referee and drags him to the middle of the ring. Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey. The referee lifts his arm and drops it to the mat.

-1-

The referee lifts his arm slowly again, and drops it to the mat.

-2-

The referee lifts his arm again, blood in his eyes, from the collision with Chuck Matthews.

-3-

The referee calls for the bell as Chuck’s music plays.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Chuck Matthews.

Bobby O’Day and Chad Mason help Chuck out of the ring, as Kimberly grabs the World Heavyweight Championship, and gives it to Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - I’m so stunned by everything that just happened!

Tommy - We need to show some replays!

Chuck Matthews and the rest of his group make it to the top of the stage. Chuck Matthews holds up the World Heavyweight Championship, as blood pours out of his head, and his group claps for him. Brenton Cyrus rolls into the ring and looks towards the stage, then down at Corey Casey.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is the new World Champion!

Tommy - I can’t believe that match!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 17th 2009, 4:39 am

The camera fades in on Shade Bradley backstage.

Shane Bradley
I’m backstage with the NLWF Champion Nick Ridicule, and his beautiful girlfriend Ashley Matthews. Nick, will you be able to stay focused on the task at hand tonight when you go out to fight in the End Game against Mexican Samurai.

Nick Ridicule doesn’t look happy.

Nick Ridicule
Yeah, I know what I’m supposed to do here tonight, and despite what I just saw, I’m ready to go out and end The Mexican Samurai. Then after the match I’ll sit down and watch this pay per view with Ashley and decide what to do next.

Shane Bradley
Can you give us any of your thoughts on what just happened?

Nick Ridicule
No. It’s bad enough that it happened, but it’s even worse that it happened before my match. I’m going to go out there tonight, and try to use it in my match against Samurai.

Shane Bradley
Well Nick, good luck to you in your first ever Pay Per View Main Event.

Nick Ridicule nods his head, then him and Ashley walk away.

Andrew - The End Game, a vicious Hell in a Cell, but then the ring apron get’s lit on fire. Two men enter, only one man leaves.

Tommy - Just like it was when Brenton Cyrus fought Death Angel in the first End Game.

Andrew - Who will win The End Game!?

Tommy - Here we go.

Legends of the Fall : November 16th, 2009 MainEvent
-THE END GAME-
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship -vs- Career
Nick Ridicule -vs- The Mexican Samurai
Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play in the arena. Ashley Matthews walks out onto the stage holding the NLWF Championship. She is immediately followed by Nick Ridicule, who grabs her hand. The two walk down the ramp. Ashley gives Nick the NLWF championship and Nick Ridicule walks up the ring steps, then enters the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs to the middle rope and holds up the NLWF Championship for the crowd.

“FUCK YOU NICK” “FUCK YOU NICK” “FUCK YOU NICK”
“FUCK YOU NICK” “FUCK YOU NICK” “FUCK YOU NICK” “FUCK YOU NICK” “FUCK YOU NICK” “FUCK YOU NICK”

Nick Ridicule smiles wide and nods his head.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule, steps into the End Game, and he looks confident.

Tommy - It’s amazing how confident he looks considering how much of a demonic structure this is!

The Mexican Samurai comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd showers him with attention."Passing Complexion" by Big Black blares throughout the PA system as he makes his way to the middle of the ring. Samurai takes off his outfit before flashing his mouth guard to the camera and placing it in his mouth. He smiles and rolls into the ring, Samurai gets onto to the middle turnbuckle and poses.

Andrew - His career is on the line in this match, and he has nothing to lose.

Tommy - That makes him even more dangerous, but you have to wonder if he truly believes he can defeat Nick Ridicule.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is the Main Event, and is a Championship versus Career Match!

The flames are turned on and they surround the ring. Nick Ridicule smiles. Ashley Matthews shakes her head, a look of concern on her face. Mexican Samurai looks around at the crowd who are cheering for him relentlessly.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first he is the champion. From Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 205 pounds, with Ashley Matthews. He is the Reigning and Defending NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule walks to the center of the ring and spits at The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - No respect at all.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule said he hates Mexican Samurai, because Samurai was the first man to beat him. Tonight he can redeem his loss.

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, putting his career on the line. From right here in Los Angeles, California. Weighing in tonight at 210 Pounds. The Mexican Samurai!

The crowd cheers for the hometown hero.

Andrew - These fans want to rip Nick’s head off!

Tommy - Can you blame them, he is trying to eliminate a hero here.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule walks towards The Mexican Samurai with a smile on his face. The two men lockup and Nick Ridicule shoves The Mexican Samurai back into his corner. The Mexican Samurai runs towards Nick Ridicule and they lockup again. Nick Ridicule pushes The Mexican Samurai off and kicks him to the head with a roundhouse kick.

Andrew - Woah, huge kick to the head of The Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - Right after the impressive strength, Nick Ridicule shows his striking ability.

Nick Ridicule runs and steps up on the knee of Mexican Samurai, then kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule stomps on the arm of Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes, sending the flames shooting up, then drops a knee into the arm of Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - Mexican Samurai said he was going to break Nick’s arm in this match.

Tommy - Now Nick is trying to break his arm!

Nick Ridicule lifts Mexican Samurai to his feet, and runs him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule follows Mexican Samurai and clotheslines him over the top rope. The flames shoot up.

Andrew - Mexican Samurai had a small encounter with the fire.

Tommy - His first encounter of many I’m sure!

Nick Ridicule backs up to the middle of the ring. Mexican Samurai gets up slowly, grabbing onto the Cell wall. Nick Ridicule runs and suicide dives through the ropes over the fire. Nick Ridicule smashes his forearm into the face of Mexican Samurai and sends him back hard into the Cell.

Andrew - Suicide Dive!

Tommy - and over the fire, it really was a suicide dive!

Nick Ridicule presses his face against the Cage wall and smiles at Ashley Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
I love you Ashley.

Ashley Matthews
I love you too Nick!

Nick Ridicule grabs the back of Mexican Samurai’s head and pushes his face against the warm steel cage wall. Nick Ridicule lets Mexican Samurai go, then kicks him to the back of the head, smashing his face into the cage wall again.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule showing No mercy so far.

Tommy - Why would he show mercy?

Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and grabs a steel chair. Nick Ridicule leans Mexican Samurai against the cage wall. Nick Ridicule swings the chair into the back of the skull of Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule pulls the chair back and hits him again. Nick Ridicule pulls the chair back again and smashes it into The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has gone insane inside The End Game!

Tommy - He’s unleashed a new Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs the ring steps, then slides them into the ring. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring again and grabs a barbwire covered baseball bat. Nick Ridicule laughs and points the baseball bat at Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule holds the bat above his head, then brings it down into the back of Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - Barbwire baseball bat to the back of Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - You could see the barbwire getting stuck to the skin of Samurai!

Nick Ridicule pulls the barbwire bat off of Mexican Samurai’s back. Nick Ridicule presses the barbwire into the forehead of Mexican Samurai, and moves it back and forth, slicing him up. Nick Ridicule, leans Mexican Samurai against the cage, with the barbwire baseball bat still stuck to his forehead.

Andrew - Oh no, Nick is trying to kill him!

Tommy - Samurai is in big trouble.

Nick Ridicule picks up the steel chair and swings it into the back of the skull of Mexican Samurai again.

Andrew - Samurai’s face pushed into the cage, and now the barbwire bat, from the impact of the chair smashing into the back of his head.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is torturing Mexican Samurai with things we’ve never seen before.

Nick Ridicule throws the chair into the ring, then lifts Mexican Samurai to his feet. Mexican Samurai is a bloody mess, spilling blood like a faucet. Nick Ridicule rolls him into the ring, sending him through the flames.

Andrew - Mexican Samurai is in bad shape here.

Tommy - He’s just about done.

Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a huge wooden cross. One side of the cross is covered in barbwire and razor wire. Nick Ridicule lifts it and leans it on the middle rope, then pushes it into the ring.

Andrew - Oh no.

Tommy - He’s going to fucking crucify him!

Nick Ridicule climbs the outside of Hawk’s nest, then jumps into the ring. Nick Ridicule reaches down and grabs Mexican Samurai, but he puts the left arm of Nick Ridicule in an armbar. Mexican Samurai pulls back on the arm of Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - He’s got an arm bar locked in!

Tommy - He might break Nick’s arm!

Mexican Samurai wrenches on the arm of Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule backs up towards the ropes, but Mexican Samurai is able to trip him to the mat and lock it in completely. Nick Ridicule laughs as Mexican Samurai pulls on the arm extending it out.

Andrew - Jesus christ!

Tommy - This is making me sick to watch, his arm should not be bent so much!

Nick Ridicule jumps over Mexican Samurai on the ground, flipping Mexican Samurai onto his stomach. Nick Ridicule gets to his feet but Mexican Samurai doesn’t break the hold. Nick Ridicule drags Mexican Samurai across the ring and grabs onto the middle rope.

Andrew - Mexican Samurai doesn’t have to break the hold.

Tommy - Nick is in serious pain here.

Nick Ridicule screams, then laughs as Mexican Samurai cranks back again. Nick Ridicule grabs Mexican Samurai and lifts him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule walks across the ring and power bombs Mexican Samurai on the ring steps. Mexican Samurai releases the armbar, and Nick Ridicule falls to the mat, holding his left arm.

Andrew - It looks like Nick is favoring his left elbow.

Tommy - Samurai was hyper extending his arm viciously.

Nick Ridicule grabs the steel chair with one arm, and swings it, slamming it across the chest of Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule climbs the steps and lifts Mexican Samurai to his feet. Nick Ridicule sets Mexican Samurai up for a power bomb, then piledrivers Mexican Samurai into the steps.

Andrew - Piledriver from Nick Ridicule onto the steps!

Tommy - I think Samurai pissed Nick off.

Nick Ridicule shakes his arm, then walks to the corner. Nick Ridicule climbs the top rope and leaves the ring, avoiding the flames. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a gasoline tank. Nick Ridicule tosses the gas tank into the ring and reaches down to pull out another.

Andrew - Oh no, no!

Tommy - YES!

Nick Ridicule tosses three more gas tanks into the ring, then pulls out a table. Nick Ridicule slides the table into the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs the barbwire baseball bat, then climbs the outside of Hawk’s nest. Nick Ridicule steps to the top rope, then jumps down.

Andrew - Four gas tanks! Nick Ridicule is going to get himself and Mexican Samurai killed!

Tommy - I don’t think he cares, he’s here tonight to get the job done this time!

Nick Ridicule sets up the table, then walks towards the cross. Nick Ridicule picks out the cross, and carries it to the table. Nick Ridicule puts the cross on the table then looks at the gasoline tanks. Nick Ridicule walks over and opens one of the tanks then lifts it with his good arm. Nick Ridicule pours Gasoline all over the cross and the table.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule wants to kill Samurai, we need someone to stop this match!

Tommy - Nope, it’s The End Game, someone has to die!

Nick Ridicule pours some gasoline on the barbwire baseball bat. Nick Ridicule lifts the bat and holds it to the flame surrounding the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at Mexican Samurai who gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope. Mexican Samurai climbs the outside of the nest towards the top, and Nick Ridicule follows him slowly, holding the flaming barbwire baseball bat.

Andrew - Samurai is trying to escape here.

Tommy - I don’t blame him.

Nick Ridicule holds the bat with his bad arm, and climbs towards the top of the nest after Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule pulls himself up to the platform and Mexican Samurai stomps him. Mexican Samurai lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, and kicks him to the balls. Mexican Samurai hooks the arm of Nick Ridicule for a Suplex and lifts him up. Nick Ridicule’s feet hit the Cell roof and Mexican Samurai brings him down into the platform with a Mexican Maelstrom.

Andrew - Mexican Samurai with the Mexican Maelstrom!

Tommy - Get up Nick!

Mexican Samurai gets up slowly and grabs the flaming barbwire baseball bat. Mexican Samurai staggers towards Nick then raises the bat above his head. Mexican Samurai looks down at the table, he is a bloody mess, but you can see him smile partially. Mexican Samurai tosses the flaming barbwire baseball bat down onto the table, which immediately erupts into flames.

Andrew - Holy shit, here it is, this is the part where someone dies!

Tommy - I hope it’s Samurai!

Nick Ridicule gets to his feet, he holds his left arm close to his body. Nick Ridicule turns around and Mexican Samurai runs at him. Nick Ridicule jumps and grabs the Cell roof, then dropkicks Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule lets go immediately and grabs his arm.

Andrew - Amazing move by Ridicule!

Tommy - Who knows what Samurai could have been thinking!?

Nick Ridicule reaches down and picks up The Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule lifts The Mexican Samurai up for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule turns facing the table and launches Mexican Samurai off. Mexican Samurai fall and crashing down onto the flames, and the cross covered in barbwire and razor wire. The impact sends Mexican Samurai right through the ring, sending a huge fireball shooting up out of the hole.

Andrew - …

Tommy - …

Nick Ridicule smiles sadistically as he looks down at the large hole in the ring. Nick Ridicule walks and begins climbing down Hawk’s nest. Nick Ridicule jump down into the ring and walks towards the hole. Nick Ridicule drops to his knees and reaches down with one arm into the hole. Nick Ridicule stands up pulling Mexican Samurai out and onto the mat. Nick Ridicule drops to his knees and pins Mexican Samurai.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule stands up, he looks down at Mexican Samurai, who’s not moving at all. Nick Ridicule looks across the ring at the gasoline tanks and smiles. Nick Ridicule demands that they raise the cell and turn off the flames, then Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs s gas tank. Nick Ridicule opens it and pours it into the hole. Nick Ridicule grabs another gas tank and opens it. He pours the gas into the hole again.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule said he would make sure the job was done.

Tommy - I think Samurai is dead and gone already.

Nick Ridicule motions for Ashley Matthews to join him in the ring. Ashley Matthews walks up the steps and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts Mexican Samurai up. Ashley Matthews smiles and pulls out a book of matches.

Andrew - The Duo is going to finish off what Salvation started a long time ago!

A few fans jump the guardrail. Two are stopped by security fast, while the other one partially slides into the ring only to be kicked to the face by Nick Ridicule.

Tommy - These people tonight are stupid.

Ashley Matthews lights the matchbook and drops it into the hole sending a fireball and a mushroom cloud shooting out. Nick Ridicule lifts Mexican Samurai and drops him in. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews look down at Mexican Samurai in the hole.

Andrew - …

Tommy - Amazing Night! We’ll see you all next week we’re out of time!

The final shot shows Nick Ridicule with Ashley Matthews under his right arm, as flames burst out from the hole in the ring.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down