NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training for the submission match

Go down

Training for the submission match Empty Training for the submission match

Post by Dave Zombie October 21st 2009, 11:58 am

(The scene begins with Steven in the ring with four different people)

Steven- Now you four are going to face me today with a slight catch and that is if you beat me I will personally pay you 50,000 dollars to who ever can beat me or can last the time limit of ten minutes with me will also earn the money. So all told I am personally putting up 200,000 dollars to you guys. And you guys I have chosen from this group of misfits in this gym.

So who is first.

Opponent 1- Thats me.

(5 mins later)

opponent 1- I quit, i quit, i quit. Please let go my ankle is killing me please let me go I think its broke.

Steven- You are pathetic.

(Let go of the ankle and kicks the guy out of the ring)

Steven- So who am I fighting next.

Opponent 2- Me.

(He enters the ring and as soon as he is in Steven attacks him, 5 mins later)

Steven- Damn I haven't even broke a sweat yet who's next.

Opponent 3- I am next.

(5 mins later)

Steven- Ha this is to easy for me damn you

(He points)

You best bring me some competition.

Opponent4- I will don't worry about that.

(5 mins later)

Steven- Well looks like I ain't losing any money today and like I thought I would anyways, ha you guys are like my opponent this sunday will tapout in our submission match.

(Steven looks at the 4 guys)

Steven- Unlike these guys I am going to expect to face some fight from you in out match.

(Scene fades with Steven looking down on the 4 guys who have been beat by him)

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down