NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A visit to the Arena

Go down

A visit to the Arena Empty A visit to the Arena

Post by Shadow Demon October 20th 2009, 4:49 am

-9:35, After Revolution, Miami Florida-

Rob sat in his dressing room, holding his beloved knife in his hands, looking down on it. He couldn’t believe he’d won, it’d been such a high octane match, so much fast paced action. A drop of blood fell and splattered onto the championship belt. He used his shirt, and wiped it off, making sure that he got every last stain. He then grabbed a white towel that was sitting on a bench next to him, and wiped his face with it. It collected a fusion of white makeup and red blood, making the towel look very strange indeed. He returned to the match. He had managed to salvage the title by rolling up Aaron while KID had chased Killer B away. He could see how KID was going to be mad. KID could have won it-he was so close! But in the end he had fallen, and there was nothing he could do about it. There was nothing anyone could do about it, it was history. He knew he had to focus on the PPV.

City of Evil, right? He was in a fatal four way match against KID, Aaron and Salvation’s latest member, Killer B. There was no doubt that Killer B would have to have some sort of confidence going into this match, having already pinned the current champion, but the Shadow Demon he’d faced in that tag team match was a different man. Rob had learnt from that match that you should never underestimate your opponent. It was a massive slip up for him, and it had cost he and KID, two of Salvation’s most experienced and skilled members, the tag team titles. But, like he had said for KID, there was nothing he could do to change that. That was history, and it always will be. Suddenly, a female voice interrupted his thoughts.

Tara Langdon
Aren’t you going to stitch that up?

Rob smiled, moving the belt around on his hands, getting the feel for it. Tara walked over and sat down next to him. Rob took a few moments before looking up at her.

Rob Langdon
I got lucky this week.

Tara seemed confused.

Tara Langdon
What, just because you won the match with a rollup pin means that you “got lucky”?

Rob looked back down at the knife.

Rob Langdon
Tara, you know that’s not the only reason.

Tara sighed, but then put her arm around Rob.

Tara Langdon
I know, I know. It’s just, I don’t like seeing you so negative. A couple of weeks ago you were on top of the world! But now, you just don’t seem to be having the best of times.

Rob flipped the knife around in his hands for a moment, before feeling his chin.

Rob Langdon
You’re right. I’m not having the best of times. I guess it’s mainly because I feel like a transitional champion, like I’m going to lose the belt sometime soon, and then fall back down the ranks. I feel like an outsider-to tell you the truth. Aaron and KID were both hot favourites to win that match-and they both nearly did. But then, here comes Shadow Demon to spoil the party by a quick and easy rollup...you know what I mean?

Tara nodded, and Rob continued.

Rob Langdon
And no doubt, Killer B and KID are going to be the favourites this week...I don’t know, I just feel out of the circle.

Tara slowly nodded, before pausing for a moment, as if formulating what she’s going to say.

Tara Langdon
Rob, you know what I think? I think, fuck em. If they’re the odds on favourite, let it be. But, you’ll always be the one to pull through when it’s game time, Rob. Let them enjoy looking like the top favourite, but you know what? You’ll ultimately enjoy the match the most-because you’ll be the one who’ll win it. Now, come on, let’s go get you stitched up.

Rob smiled, and followed Tara out of the room. She always knew how to make him feel better. He slipped his knife into his pocket, as they walked down and into the doctor’s room...

-Later that night, City of Salvation-

Rob and Tara stood on the balcony, looking out at the city below, while the stars twinkled above. Rob turned to Tara, who was leaning on the side, glancing down below.

Rob Langdon
So, do you like it here?

Tara looked over to him, before glancing down to the city, and back up at him.

Tara Langdon
I think it’s perfect, Rob.

She said, smiling her beautiful smile. Rob nodded, and leant back into a fold out chair that he had positioned on the balcony not long ago. He was tired, he had to admit, the match had taken a lot out of him. He had given his all, and managed to take the win by the skin of his tail. He yawned, and Tara looked over at him.

Tara Langdon
Tired?

Rob Langdon
Definitely.

Tara Langdon
Me too, c’mon, let’s catch some shut eye.

Rob got up off the chair, and followed her inside. They walked into the bedroom, and Rob shut the door behind him, ready to rest his ravaged body...

-The Next Day-

Rob woke up slowly, and yawned loudly. His joints creaked as he stretched. He’d enjoyed that sleep, it’d been quick and easy-and he’d really needed it. After that, Rob showered and had breakfast, he was feeling a whole lot better today than yesterday. After breakfast, Rob talked to Tara for plans for the day.

Rob Langdon
What, oh, what, should we do, princess?

Tara laughed, and thought for a moment.

Tara Langdon
Well, I guess you and me could take a trip to the Liberation Arena. You know, get to know the feel of it?

Rob smiled.

Rob Langdon
You’re awesome. That’s a great idea, c’mon, let’s go.

So Rob and Tara got up, and left to head to the Liberation Arena. It didn’t take too long for them to reach the big arena, and Rob couldn’t be more excited to take a look inside. The guard let them in-being a member of Salvation was more than enough to warrant entry. Once inside, Rob couldn’t help himself. He ran all around the stands, and eventually found his way into the main area, where the ring and all the seats were. Tara wasn’t far behind him.

Tara Langdon
Hahaha, wait up!

Rob jumped over the guardrail, and walked up the entrance ramp to the gorilla position.

Rob Langdon
This is my entrance-ready?!

Tara Langdon
Yeah, yeah, go ahead.

Rob pulled out his IPod Touch, and selected ‘Gently’ by Slipknot to play. He waited a few moments as it played out the intro, and then slowly walked out to the top of the ramp, and threw his hands out either side of him, making an explosion sound, before slowly walking up the ramp, and climbing in the ring. Tara cheered, sitting in a chair in the invisible crowd. Rob then climbed in the ring, and pretended to act out the match. After a while, he got to the finish, with Tara laughing at the sight of Rob enacting a match by himself. Eventually he came to the finish.

Rob Langdon
Now KID and Shadow Demon atop the ladder trading punches! KID swings for one more, but no, SD ducks it, and hooks him for a SHADOW CRUSHER OFF THE LADDER!!!

Tara cheered, laughing.

Rob Langdon
Shadow slowly gets to his feet, and begins to climb the ladder. He reaches the top, and grabs the belt!! Shadow Demon wins!!!

Tara cheered, and smiled down on Rob, who smiled back, ready to take on KID, Killer B, and Aaron at City of Evil.

==================================================================================

Shadow Demon
This week, the show is on Salvation’s ground, right in the heart of Salvation City, in the Liberation Arena. And I personally cannot wait-I’m sure as hell ready to defend my championship. Everyone was nearly entirely sure that I was going to lose that triple threat match, but I didn’t. No, I persevered and came out on top, even if it may have been a stealing win. Killer B, you were not needed in that match. You should have just left everything as it was, but, you decided to interfere, and what happened happened.

:KID, sometimes anger can blind us:

Shadow Demon
KID, I understand how you’re angry. I understand how you feel. I felt the same feeling a hell of a lot when I was chasing my first major or even singles for that matter, championship. It’s a feeling we all have to get used to. But KID, don’t let anger take you over, sometimes anger blinds us into making mistakes. I know you might think I’m just bullshitting you, but I’m being serious. You want to kick my ass, that’s fine with me. Just don’t get carried away. KID, I know you’re going to push yourself harder than you ever have before this week, and I’m prepared for all you’ve got to give.

:Bring it on:

Shadow Demon
That goes for you two as well, Killer B and Aaron. Killer B, I know you pinned me two weeks ago, and I’m certainly not proud of it. But it’s a badge I’m going to have to wear, and the only thing I can do to hit back at you, is defeat you in this match-even though I might not be able to pin you. By the way, welcome to Salvation, you made the right choice. And, last but not least, there’s Aaron O’ Shea. Aaron, I’m really not sure where you’re at right now. I heard you saying stuff about leaving NLWF if you’re not champ. Dude, c’mon, I think you should stick with this fed. You’re one of the best, you defeated Nick Ridicule in one of the matches of the year-there’s so much more here for you! But, whatever you decide, you’re not taking my Undisputed Championship.

:That goes for all of you:
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A visit to the Arena I_vote_lcap100/100A visit to the Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down