NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09

Go down

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 Empty Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 2:30 pm

A hooded figure stands in the center of the ring, the lights in the arena are off and only a spotlight is on directed at the hooded man. The man stands up straight revealing the hooded figures mask.

Andrew - Death Angel is standing in the middle of the ring.

Tommy - Are you sure that’s Death Angel? Death Angel is seven feet and nine inches tall, and that Death Angel in the ring is about six foot three.

The Death Angel in the ring lifts his arm up revealing a microphone in his hand. Death Angel holds the microphone to the mouth of the mask.

■■Corey Casey■■
You see for a long time my life was filled with darkness, I was forced to coexist with a world I had nothing in common with, forced to live my life by the same rules as all of you. But I found an alternative to the mediocrity of this world, I have been saved by the founding light of Salvation, and through Salvation, all things are possible.

Corey Casey sticks his arms out to the side, as he does the spotlight turns red. Fire shoots out of the stage, then out of the four corner posts. Corey Casey stands perfectly still in the center of the ring, he still has on the Death Angel mask and hood.

Andrew - I think he pissed Death Angel off!

Tommy - I think… I think he’s setting Death Angel up!

Maniacal laughter fills the arena, light night strikes the stage, then strikes again kitting Corey Casey in the ring. The spotlights goes off, then the arena lights come back on.

Andrew - DEATH ANGEL IS HERE!

Death Angel lifts Corey Casey and puts him between his legs. Death Angel connects a flip piledriver on Corey Casey.

Andrew - The Devil’s Impact!

Death Angel leaves the ring and pulls out a casket, he positions the casket on the side of the ring. Death Angel reaches under the ring again and pulls out a gasoline tank and enters the ring. Death Angel pours gasoline all over the robes of Corey Casey. Death Angel stomps Corey Casey to the face and finishes pouring the gasoline on him. Death Angel pulls out a lighter and lights the bottom of the robe, which instantly bursts into flames. The flames quickly grow.

Tommy - Holy shit.

“Holy Shit” “Holy Shit” “Holy Shit”

■■Corey Casey■■
Death Angel, Death Angel, Death Angel, your stupidity is matched only by your ugliness. You don’t really think I would stand there and get my ass kicked did you?

The lights in the arena go off, only the fire of the burning Death Angel impostor is seen. The lights in the arena go back on, Death Angel looks around for Corey Casey who’s nowhere to be seen. Death Angel grabs the microphone. He continues looking around, he presses the microphone to his face, still looking for Corey Casey.

Death Angel
Every nicely done Corey Casey, your master has taught you well, but I am the master of mind games.

The casket that Death Angel pulled out opens and Corey Casey sits up, Corey Casey rolls into the ring and stands behind Death Angel. Corey Casey spins Death Angel around and DDT’s him. Corey Casey stands up and lifts Death Angel.

Tommy - I called it!

Corey Casey lifts Death Angel up and holds him in suplex position before bringing him down with a huge jackhammer.

Andrew - Corey Casey with The Purifier on a 420 pound man!

Tommy - That was amazing!

Corey Casey leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Corey Casey enters the ring and smashes the chair into the head of Death Angel who was trying to get up. Corey Casey unloads with vicious chair shots to the back of Death Angel. Corey Casey puts the chair in seated position and lifts Death Angel. Corey Casey positions Death Angel and DDT’s him onto the open chair.

Andrew - This is amazing, he’s destroying Death Angel before the PPV!

Tommy - Finish him Corey!

Corey Casey gets on top of Death Angel and pounds fists into his forehead. Death Angel begins pouring blood, but Corey Casey doesn’t stop. Corey Casey pounds away at Death Angel a few more times then stands up. Corey Casey sticks his arms out to the side, taunting Death Angel. Corey Casey rolls Death Angel towards the Casket, then rolls him inside. Corey Casey closes the Casket shut on Death Angel then rolls out of the ring. Corey Casey rolls the casket up the stage.

Andrew - Just like last week Corey Casey has put Death Angel in the casket.

Tommy - FINISH HIM! Corey Casey doesn’t seem to understand that Death Angel comes back from everything!

Corey Casey stops at the top of the stage. Corey Casey runs, rolling the casket and launches it off the stage. The casket bounces as it hit’s the concrete arena floor. The Casket rolls a few times then finally stops.

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 Revolution-1
NLWF Revolution: VENGEANCE
Live From The Ground Zero Arena
Miami, Florida

Fireworks go off on the brand new Revolution stage that resembles a battleground. On the left of the stage is a Salvation Entrance tunnel, in the middle a NLWF Entrance tunnel, and to the right a Lethal Injection entrance tunnel. The camera shows the audience, looking for the best signs in the crowd.

“Out with the old, in with the new!” “WELCOME HOME RYAN” “MIAMI HAS BEEN INJECTED”
“Chuck Matthews is a loner” “I‘m a Problem Solver in Training”
“COREY CASEY NEXT WORLD CHAMPION!”
“CYRUS IS GOD” “SELL YOUR SOUL KILLER B” “GUESS WHO‘S BACK!”

Andrew - I’ve got Goosebumps, Revolution 5, the last show before City of Evil, I’m excited.

Tommy - Yeah me too, tonight is the final stop before one of the biggest Pay Per Views of the entire Year City of Evil, and tonight, two major title matches and the Tag Team title match.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has made Killer B an offer to join Salvation, if Killer B stabs Ryan Apollos in the back and shows his allegiance to God, he’s in.

Tommy - Yeah, and not only will he become a member of the greatest group to ever grace professional wrestling with it’s presence, but he will also be added to the Undisputed Championship match at City of Evil.

Andrew - Also tonight, The Undisputed Championship is on the line in a triple threat match.

Tommy - Shadow Demon’s greatest challenge as the Undisputed Champion, his first title defense, they say the first defense is the hardest to get, and we’ve seen that time and time again in the NLWF.

Andrew - And we finish with a steel cage main event!

Tommy - We’ve watched this rivalry between Mark Pollak and The Mexican Samurai really heat up over the past week, and now, no DQ, no count out, we will have a winner, and we will have a NLWF Champion!

Andrew - But the show starts with two guys who are still trying to find themselves in the NLWF, still trying to make a name.

Tommy - Dave Zombie and Steven Angel start the show, and this is perfect, because I really have to take a piss.

Tommy Cornell stands up and walks away from the announce table.

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 Match
Dave Zombie ]vs[ Steven Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Dave Zombie kicks Steven Angel to the stomach, then smashes Steven Angel face first into the turnbuckle. Dave Zombie runs to the ropes and attempts a clothesline but Steven Angel ducks under it. Dave Zombie hit’s the ropes and runs at Steven Angel again and this time connects a big boot to his face. Dave Zombie runs to the ropes and drops a leg drop on Steven Angel. Dave Zombie attempts a pin.

1-2-

Steven Angel kicks out.

Andrew - Dave should have stayed on the attack… I’m talking to myself…

Dave Zombie lifts Steven Angel, and throws him to the corner. Dave Zombie runs in after Steven Angel but gets a boot to the face. Steven Angel climbs to the middle rope and jumps off shoulder blocks Dave Zombie down to the mat. Steven Angel attempts a pinfall and is quickly thrown off.

Andrew - Shoulderblock by Steven Angel.

Steven Angel runs and clotheslines Dave Zombie who stumbles backwards and hit’s the ropes. Dave Zombie runs and clotheslines Steven Angel. Steven Angel grabs the right leg of Dave Zombie and starts attempting an ankle lock. Dave Zombie hits Steven Angel with big punches, then grabs Steven Angel by the throat.

Andrew - This is not good for Steven Angel!

Dave Zombie picks Steven Angel up off the mat and choke slams him. Dave Zombie pins Steven Angel.

1-2-3

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Dave Zombie!

Andrew - a great win for Dave Zombie here tonight over Steven Angel.

Steven Angel attacks Dave Zombie from behind. Steven Angel stomps at the head of Dave Zombie. Steven Angel removes the straps from his wrestling attire and locks in the ankle lock on Dave Zombie. Steven Angel figure fours the leg of Dave Zombie and as he tortures his ankle. Dave Zombie refuses to tap out. Steven Angel spins the ankle with his hands trying to break it. Referee’s run down to the ring and begin to pull Steven Angel off.

Andrew - Steven Angel is obviously upset about losing.

Tommy - What did I miss?

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 Matchseperator

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 Empty Re: Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 2:34 pm

A limousine pulls up outside getting a great reaction from the crowd.

Andrew - Could this be our World Heavyweight Champion?

The driver gets out and walks to the back. The driver opens the door and Brenton Cyrus steps out. Brenton Cyrus looks back into the limo.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Just stay here, for now.

Brenton Cyrus shuts the limo door. Brenton Cyrus positions the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and begins walking into the arena.

Tommy - God has arrived!

Brenton Cyrus continues walking then stops.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Again?

Corey Casey is standing in front of the casket.

■■Corey Casey■■
My God, I present to you your greatest enemy.

Corey Casey opens the casket to reveal a bloody Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus looks at Death Angel in the casket and smiles. Death Angel attempts to sit up but is too weak, Corey Casey delivers a stiff forearm across the chest of Death Angel to keep him down.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Crucify him.

Corey Casey flips the casket over sending Death Angel to the floor at the feet of God. Corey Casey puts Death Angel in a camel clutch, then forces Death Angel to kiss the feet of Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus gets an evil look in his eye and backs up slowly. Corey Casey hands Death Angel out with the camel clutch, his hands wrapped around the neck of Death Angel.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Goodbye, Death Angel.

Brenton Cyrus runs and punt kicks Death Angel to the skull. Corey Casey releases Death Angel who’s out cold. Brenton Cyrus looks at Corey Casey and gives him a nod of approval.

Andrew - Last week Chuck Matthews tried to get Wayne Morley to join forces with him.

Tommy - WAYNE MORELY REJECTED CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Andrew - That’s right, Wayne Morley declined his offer.

Tommy - Can you blame Wayne Morley? Chuck Matthews was once my favorite wrestler, now look at him, he’s a has been, he’s a sad excuse of a man, and he’s a loser. For God’s sake, he doesn’t even get an entrance here tonight.

Chuck Matthews ]vs[ Wayne Morley

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews grabs Wayne Morley in a clinch and delivers big knees to his body before shooting him off into the ropes. Wayne Morley hit’s the ropes and holds on, Chuck Matthews runs and clotheslines Wayne Morley over the top rope to the ringside floor. Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and kicks Wayne Morley to the back of the skull.
-1-
Chuck Matthews lifts Wayne Morley and throws his face first into the steel ring steps.
-2-

Chuck Matthews turns Wayne Morley around sitting him against the ring steps.
-3-

Chuck Matthews backs up and runs at Wayne Morley. Chuck Matthews knees Wayne Morley to the face, slamming him into the steps.
-4-

Chuck Matthews lifts Wayne Morley and rolls him into the ring. Chuck Matthews slides into the ring.

Andrew - This is the Chuck Matthews we know and love.

Tommy - It’s going to take a whole lot to get me back on the Chuck Matthews bandwagon.

Chuck Matthews lifts Wayne Morley. Wayne Morley connects a huge right hand on Chuck Matthews, staggering him, and making him stumble backwards. Wayne Morley delivers another huge right hand to the forehead of Chuck Matthews. Wayne Morley runs and is speared by Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Panic Attack!

Tommy - Hollywood Impact sounded better.

Chuck Matthews lifts Wayne Morley. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes and springs back spearing Wayne Morley again, this time with even more impact.

Andrew - Another Panic Attack!

Tommy - He’s trying to send a message to Wayne Morley.

Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Wayne Morley, and sets up the cryptic cross. Chuck Matthews turns Wayne Morley in the submission hold and locks it in tight. Wayne Morley taps out in way to much pain to even struggle towards the ropes or attempt an escape.

Andrew - Well Chuck Matthews breaks his losing streak.

Tommy - He beat Wayne Morley, at some point Chuck Matthews is going to realize, he just doesn’t have the skill anymore to beat the best!

Chuck Matthews doesn’t break the hold on Wayne Morley, instead Chuck Matthews tightens the hold and begins stomping on the head of Wayne Morley with the hold still locked on tight.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 2:39 pm

Ryan Apollos
I’m telling you, if you join Lethal Injection, everything is going to change, you will once again become one of the most dominant wrestlers in the NLWF. Chuck I know you want to go off and form your own group, but why? You can join Lethal Injection, join our cause, a cause that you believe in.

Chuck Matthews looks at Ryan Apollos unsure.

Ryan Apollos

Listen, we attacked you before your match with Mark Pollak because we thought you were with the enemy, but now we see that Brenton Cyrus is screwing you the same way he screws all non Salvation members. You could join Lethal Injection and save your career Chuck, I mean, obviously your group idea failed, even Wayne Morley rejected you, and just last week that guy would have sucked a dick to join Lethal Injection! All I’m asking, is that you think about it ok? If you join Lethal Injection, I promise you’ll be right back in the title hunt, you have my word.

Ryan Apollos extends his hand for a handshake. Chuck Matthews looks at Ryan Apollos, then looks down at his hand. Ryan Apollos pulls his hand away slowly.

Ryan Apollos
Think about it.

Ryan Apollos walks away, leaving Chuck Matthews to think things over. The Wolf walks by, Chuck Matthews looks at him and smiles slightly.

Chuck Matthews
Hey Wolf, can I talk to you for a second.

The Wolf walks towards Chuck Matthews, a look of determination on his face.

The Wolf
What do you want dude, my match is next.

Chuck Matthews
I wanted to make you an offer you can’t refuse, I’m starting a group…

The Wolf interrupts.

The Wolf

Listen man, No offense to you or anything, because you used to be a legend, but teaming up with you, is like career suicide. You wonder why Wayne Morley shot you down, you wonder why you don’t have a group with you, it’s because of you. No one trusts you Chuck, no one even likes you, and because of your recent failures, no one respects you. I’ve got a match against Cody Christian next, please stop wasting my time.

The Wolf walks away.

Chuck Matthews

Wolf, one more question, then you can go and have your match.

The Wolf turns around and looks at Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews
Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

The Wolf looks at Chuck Matthews confused.

The Wolf

What?

Chuck Matthews runs and spears The Wolf. Chuck Matthews lifts The Wolf and delivers several knees to his head. Chuck Matthews grabs The Wolf by the back of the head and runs with him before throwing him into the wall. Chuck Matthew grabs the legs of The Wolf and turns him into the Cryptic Cross. Chuck Matthews talks to The Wolf very calmly.

Chuck Matthews
I’m Chuck Fucking Matthews!

Chuck Matthews stands up and stomps into the back of the head of The Wolf, releasing the hold in the process.

“Some things never change.”

Chuck Matthews turns around, the look on his face is priceless as he stares at his adopted daughter Ashley Matthews, for the first time in over a month.

Chuck Matthews
Ashley? What are you doing here?

Ashley looks at Chuck and laughs.

“She‘s with me.”

Chuck Matthews recognizes the voice immediately.

Nick Ridicule
It’s good to see you again Chuck, it’s been a long time.

Chuck Matthews
Not long enough.

Nick Ridicule kisses Ashley, and stands in front of Chuck Matthews. Ashley kisses Chuck on the cheek and walks away.

Nick Ridicule

Well, I have things I need to get done, I’ll talk to you soon Chuck. Especially since I'm, the only friend you have.

Nick Ridicule Smiles as Cody Christian walks by and notices The Wolf laid out cold. Cody Christian walks up to Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule.

Cody Christian

Who the hell did that?

Nick Ridicule kicks Cody Christian to the stomach and kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule punt kicks Cody Christian to the skull.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is in the building.

Tommy - Yeah he is, he’s from Miami and lives here with Ashley, but why is he here tonight?

Andrew - I just realized, they beat the crap out of our next match.

Tommy - It doesn’t look like their will be a match, those two got beat bad.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 2:45 pm

Andrew - This next match should be a good one.

Tommy - No doubt about that, these two guys are really the underdogs of then NLWF Championship Match at City of Evil.

Andrew - If you win your rank match you come out in the last three in the God’s Playground match, if you lose your rank match, you’ll been one of the first three to start.

Tommy - Yeah, since it’s first fall wins, and you can’t get a pin or submission until all the wrestlers come out, being one of the later entries is a huge advantage.

GOD’S PLAYGROUND RANK MATCH
Maddox Li
]vs[ Jason Hawk

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a God’s Playground Rank Match, and is scheduled for one fall…. Introducing first.

Girls by Se7en hit’s the PA as the arena lights go out. Spotlights hit the entrance tunnel where Maddox Li is standing with his arms crossed. Korean press snap pictures of Maddox as he walks past them towards the ring. The follow him continuing to take pictures. Maddox Li slides into the ring and removes his jacket.

Samantha Praxton - from Seoul, South Korea. Weighing in at 129 Pounds. MADDOX LI!!!

Wings of Time by TÝR is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone's attention. Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Hoyvík, Faroe Island. Weighing in at 80 kilos. JASON HAWK!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk attempts a kick on Maddox Li, but Maddox catches his foot and sweeps Jason Hawk down to the mat. Maddox runs to the ropes and springboard lionsaults at Jason Hawk who rolls out of the way. Maddox lands on his feet and connects a spinning head kick on Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk quickly gets to his feet. Maddox throws another spinning kick, but Jason Hawk ducks under it and runs to the ropes. Jason Hawk springbaords off the middle rope and connects a back elbow on Maddox. Maddox Li falls backwards and rolls out onto the ring apron.

Andrew - Great action early.

Tommy - These guys are so fast.

Jason Hawk lifts Maddox Li on the apron and hooks his arm around his head. Jason Hawk attempts to suplex Maddox from the apron back into the ring but Maddox punches Jason Hawk to the stomach. Maddox Li kicks Jason Hawk to the ribs. Maddox Li rams his shoulder into the stomach of Jason Hawk. Maddox Li flips over the top rope back into the ring and sunset flips Jason Hawk.

1-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Andrew - That was close, Maddox almost got a huge win here tonight over the peacekeeper.

Tommy - Yeah, if Maddox really wants to be a member of Salvation, beating the peacekeeper is a huge first start.

Maddox Li climbs to the top rope, Jason Hawk quickly gets up and pushes Maddox off the top rope. Maddox Li flies through the air from the top rope to the guardrail outside the ring. Maddox crashes head and chest across the guardrail, then hit’s the ringside floor. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and waits for Maddox to get up. Maddox begins to get up, using the guardrail, and some fans for help.

Andrew - Jason Hawk looking for something high risk here.

Tommy - The Problem Solver is now taking it to Maddox.

Maddox Li stands up and turns around, Jason Hawk leaps off the top rope, and connects a cross body drop, hitting Maddox and sending him back into the guardrail. Jason Hawk lifts Maddox and throws him into the ring. Jason Hawk climbs up to the apron and taunts for the crowd. Maddox fights to his feet again.

Andrew - Maddox is in trouble here.

Jason Hawk pulls himself to the top rope and springs off towards Maddox. Maddox jumps up and moonsault dropkicks Jason Hawk out of mid air. Both men hit the mat hard, and lay out in the center of the ring.

Tommy - Maddox with a huge reversal!

Maddox Li crawls towards the corner of the ring, Jason Hawk follows Maddox, trying to grab his leg. Maddox uses the corer to pull himself up. Jason Hawk grabs the left leg of Maddox Li and uses it to pull himself up. Maddox Li leans against the corner and kicks Jason Hawk off of him and back down to the mat. Maddox runs and connects a standing shooting star press. Maddox Li hooks the leg of Jason Hawk.

1-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out barely.

Andrew - Another close fall!

Tommy - This match is stealing the show so far, who would have thought?

Maddox Li climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a corkscrew leg drop. Jason Hawk barely rolls out of the way and Maddox Li crashes hard into the mat. Jason Hawk gets up and lifts Maddox Li. Jason Hawk DDT’s Maddox into the mat and pins him.

-1-2-

Maddox kicks out.

Andrew - These two guys have something to prove!

Tommy - I’m impressed by both of them, Maddox Li, youngest wrestler in NLWF history versus Jason Hawk, the Peacekeeper, the Problem Solver, of the war between Salvation and Lethal Injection!

Jason Hawk stands up, lifting Maddox. Jason Hawk sends Maddox to the corner of the ring with a whip. Jason Hawk follows Maddox in and gets a back elbow to the face. Jason Hawk hit’s the floor, holding his jaw in pain. Maddox climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk moonsaults and kicks Maddox to the face, Maddox Li falls off the top rope and lands throat first across the top rope.

Andrew - Huge Pele kick from Jason Hawk, and I think Maddox might be finished.

Tommy - Maddox is hurt bad.

Jason Hawk lifts Maddox Li up and grabs his arms. Jason Hawk spins Maddox and connects the Wings of Time. Jason Hawk lifts his arms into the air and pins Maddox Li.

1-2-3

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxtom - Here is your winner, Jason Hawk!

Andrew - So Jason Hawk will be the 4th, 5th, or 6th man to enter God’s Playground in the NLWF Championship Match.

Tommy - It’ll be a big advantage for him.

“COTTON”

Cotton the Clown turns around and Is hit to the kneecap by a steel chair. Cotton falls to the ground. Nick Ridicule stomps the knee of Cotton the Clown, then bashes him across the head with the steel hair.

Nick Ridicule

You thought I forgot?

Nick Ridicule puts the chair around the neck of Cotton. Candy runs and jumps on Nick Ridicule’s back. Nick Ridicule flips her over getting her off of him. Ashley Matthews runs up and punt kicks Candy the Clown to the skull.

Nick Ridicule
Listen to me Cotton, and listen very carefully.

Nick Ridicule shuts the chair across the neck of Cotton, then lays him down gently. Blood drips off of Cotton’s face, down to the chair. Nick Ridicul holds Cotton in place by stepping on the chair, tightening it around Cotton’s throat and neck.

Nick Ridicule
I’m back…

Nick Ridicule smiles and lifts his foot and stomps down into the chair as hard as he can. Cotton grabs his throat as he chokes on blood.

Nick Ridicule

What’s wrong Cotton? Cat got your tongue? Nothing to say?

Cotton the Clown reaches up and grabs Nick Ridicule’s leg.

Cotton the Clown
i'm... gonna... kill... you...

Nick Ridicule
I love clowns.

Nick Ridicule laughs and stomps down on the chair again, which closes across the throat and neck of Cotton again. Nick Ridicule leaves his foot pressed against the steel chair, he watches as it chokes the life out of Cotton. Cotton’s eyes roll back into his head, and he stops struggling. Nick Ridicule removes his foot from the chair. Ashley Matthews looks at Cotton, destroyed, bloody, and seriously injured.

Ashley Matthews

Should we finish him?

Nick Ridicule takes a deep breath, then spits on Cotton the Clown.

Nick Ridicule
No, I kind of hope he comes back.

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walk away, Nick laughing, leaving The Red Triangle Circus to die.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 2:48 pm

Demetrius Randall and Dylan Evans are in the center of the ring, Demetrius Randall has a microphone in his hand and an enormous smile on his face.

Demetrius Randall
Well, the God is looking down on us, Cotton the Clown has been destroyed, which means that my protégé Dylan Evans will be one of the last guys to enter God’s Playground, and he will walk out as the new NLWF Champion! If ….

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play. Ashley Matthews steps out onto the stage with a microphone in her hand. She smiles as Shark Ethic keeps playing, then shuts off. Ashley Matthews looks around at the huge soldout arena.

“WELCOME BACK” “WELCOME BACK” “WELCOME BACK”
“WELCOME BACK” “WELCOME BACK”

Ashley Matthews
You’re far too kind. I’m here with a message, please, calm down and listen. Nick Ridicule would like everyone to know that he is almost at 100%, and ready to return to the NLWF, and take back his championships that he never lost. Nick Ridicule, doesn’t care if you’re a member of Lethal Injection, NLWF, or Salvation, if you stand in his way, you will be destroyed!

Demetrius Randall
That’s really cute, Nick Ridicule is a real tough guy isn’t he, having his girlfriend come out here to do his talking for him.

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play again, this time Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage, in full wrestling gear.

Ashley Matthews
Now he’s at 100%!

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walk to the ring. Nick Ridicule slides in and super kicks Demetrius Randall to the face. Dylan Evans throws a punch at Nick Ridicule and gets taken down with a judo throw. Nick Ridicule hit’s the ropes and runs at Dylan Evans as fast as he can. Nick Ridicule jumps and kicks Dylan Evans to the face with a flying yakuza kick. Nick Ridicule shoots back up to his feet as the crown gives him a standing ovation. Nick Ridicule grabs a microphone.

Nick Ridicule
I just talked to God, and he told me that I had a choice. I could fight his Dark Apprentice for the No Limit Championship, since I never was beaten for that belt, I could fight in the Undisputed Title match, because I never lost the Junior Belt, or I could go to the NLWF Championship, God’s Playground match, since I never was beaten for then Universal Title, so I looked God right in the eyes, and said All three, I’m willing to fight three times at one pay per view, I’m willing to fight in the most brutal matches ever made.

The crowd gives another big pop for Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
Unfortunately, he said I had to do this one at a time, unlike my last return that had me as a triple champion whiten a week. So I looked at my options, and I’ve decided that I want to become the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, because all I have to do in order to become the NLWF Champion, is beat up losers like this. So you can go ahead and ring the bell, cause I need to know my rank for God’s Playground.

Nick Ridicule throws the microphone and turns around spearing Dylan Evans the very second he stands up.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule backs into the corner. Dylan Evans starts to get up and Nick Ridicule charges him. Dylan Evans rolls backwards and Nick Ridicule punt kicks Demetrius Randall.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule doesn’t even care that both these guys are followers of Salvation.

Tommy - This is the best night ever!

Dylan Evans runs at Nick Ridicule who drop toeholds him down then locks him in the Ridiculous Death Lock quickly. Dylan Evans can’t even move in the hold, as Nick Ridicule pulls back on the head and neck of Dylan Evans. Dylan Evans taps out.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Nick Ridicule!

Ashley Matthews enters the ring, she runs and punt kicks Dylan Evans out of the submission hold. Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts the arm of Ashley Matthews.

Andrew - NLWF Take notice, the duo of destruction is back.

Tommy - Someone tell Mexican Samurai to shine that belt up for the next champion of the NLWF, Nick Ridicule! Also, someone warn Samurai that The Duo of Destruction is going to set his ass on fire again!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 2:52 pm

The opening strains of “Meet the Monster” by Five Finger Death Punch suddenly sound throughout the arena.

Andrew - Oh God, not more of this…

Tommy - Don’t you mean “Oh Cyrus?” Besides what’s wrong with this?

A casket suddenly bursts through the curtain, with Corey Casey pushing it down to the ring. He has a wicked smile on his face as a chorus of Boos reigns down on him. He stops at the top of the ramp and opens the casket, exposing the bloodied and barely alive body of Death Angel inside. Corey holds his arms out straight to his side, taunting the fans and Death Angel.

Andrew - What more can this man do to Death Angel?

Tommy - He isn’t just a man Andrew! He is the hand chosen Prophet of Salvation!

Corey lowers his arms and takes a few steps backwards. He suddenly runs and kicks the coffin, which takes off wildly down the ramp. The body of Death Angel bumps and buckles inside the coffin. The coffin then slams into the side of the ring, launching the bloody body of Death Angel into the air, only to slam onto the ring side mats. Corey Casey laughs wildly as he watches all this unfold.

Andrew - That was just sick!

Tommy - Don’t stop! Make sure Death Angel doesn’t threaten Salvation any more Corey!

Corey Casey slowly walks to the ring, a sick and twisted smile on his face. He arrives at the ring side area and pushes the broken coffin out of his way. He lifts the ring apron and begins to search around under the ring. He then comes back out, holding a straightjacket. He takes the straight jacket and throws it into the ring. He then walks over and lifts Death Angel onto his shoulders and rolls him into the ring. Corey Casey then grabs a chair and tosses it into the ring before going back under the ring apron. Corey Casey rummages around for a bit and then produces a can of gasoline and a blow torch, which he slides into the ring as well. He then climbs into the ring.
Corey grabs the straightjacket and lifts the body of Death Angel up. Corey then forces Death Angel’s limp arms into the sleeves of the jacket. He then kicks Death Angel in the back, keeping his foot on Death Angel’s back all the way until Death Angel’s face smashes into the ring. Corey then leans down and tightens the belts on the back of the jacket. He then lifts Death Angel up by the straps, showing the crowd the blood drenched face of Death Angel.

Tommy - Corey Casey is showing everyone what happens when you try to challenge Salvation!

Corey Casey then takes his right hand and wipes some of the blood from Death Angel’s face. He then wipes some of Death Angel’s blood on his own chest, a wild look of insanity on Corey’s face.

Andrew - This is just downright wrong! I don’t care who you are or what you have done; no one deserves to be treated like this!

Tommy - I have no idea what you are talking about! This is awesome!

Corey Casey then motions towards the ceiling, as if trying to pull something down. Suddenly, the steel cage for the main event begins to lower down.

Andrew - Why the Hell does he need the steel cage?! Shouldn’t Security be out here trying to stop this?

Tommy - He wants to make sure God’s work is not interrupted

The steel cage lowers, falling like a slow steel curtain sealing Corey Casey inside with a barely alive Death Angel. The steel cage settles down around the ring and Corey walks over to the door of the cage. He smiles as he notices a black chain and blood red lock have already been placed over the door, sealing it shut.

Tommy - Salvation has already made sure that Corey Casey will not be interrupted. God has provided Corey with a chance to finally end Death Angel for good!

Corey walks over to the steel chair that is lying in the ring. He picks it up and begins to walk towards the limp body of Death Angel. He picks Death Angel up with one hand and places the still folded chair on Death Angel’s throat. He then slams Death Angel’s throat down, drilling it on the chair! He then places the chair under Death Angel’s throat yet again and repeats the violent action, drilling Death Angel’s windpipe off the steel chair.
Death Angel collapses in a heap. Blood begins to seep from the mouth of Death Angel as Corey Casey stands over him, holding his arms out to his side in a crucifixion pose. Suddenly, the lights dim and red lights shine down from above. A wood cross begins to lower from the ceiling, a spool of barbed wire resting around the top arm of the cross. Corey Casey looks up and begins to laugh hysterically.

Tommy - This is like the old days! God has taught his Prophet what to do with the enemies of Salvation!

The cross finishes lowering and Corey Casey grabs the spool of barbed wire. He then lifts Death Angel to his feet and forces him against the cross. Corey then takes the barbed wire and wraps it around the wrists of Death Angel. Corey pulls the barbed wire tight, forcing the barbs deep into Death Angel’s wrists. Blood jumps from Death Angel’s arms like a waterfall and Death Angel’s scream echoes throughout the arena. Corey then leans the cross back slightly and wraps a strand of the barbed wire around Death Angel’s head. The barbs are dug deep into Death Angel’s skull and, once again, blood begins to seep from Death Angel’s head.
Corey then sets the spool of barbed wire aside and turns, noticing the can of gasoline and blow torch in the corner.

Andrew - For God’s sake will someone please stop this psychopath! Where the hell are the police or the army or anyone?!

Tommy - This is good old fashioned Salvation justice. Corey Casey has obliviously been watching old Brenton Cyrus tapes.

Corey grabs the gas can and unscrews the top. He then dumps the gas all over the limp body of Death Angel, making sure to cover him head to foot with the lethal substance. Corey then throws the can aside and holds the blow torch up for all to see. Corey turns the blow torch on and holds it inches from the face of Death Angel. The face mask of Death Angel melts away and the rest of Death Angel’s body bursts into flames almost instantly. Corey takes a step back and turns the blow torch off. He then bows his head and holds both his arms out to his sides. The cross then begins to rise and the arena lights go out. The only light is coming from the ascending burning cross that is being lifted to the rafters. The arena is dead silent and the only sound that can be heard is the snapping of the flames as they consume the body of Death Angel.
God Forbid by Ghost Machine begins to play

Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage, the World Heavyweight Championship on his left shoulder. He slowly walks down the ramp looking up in amazement at Death Angel burning on the cross. Brenton Cyrus walks up the ring steps and enters the ring. He looks at Corey Casey and smiles. Corey Casey bows his head.

Brenton Cyrus grabs the arm of Corey Casey and raises it.

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 ChampionshipMatch
NLWF UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM TITLES
NLWF NO LIMIT CHAMPIONSHIP
NLWF NORTH AMERICA CHAMPIONSHIP

Falls Count Anywhere Tonado Elimination Tag match
Lethal Injection]vs[ Salvation
Ryan Apollos
and Killer B ]vs[ Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey

Remedy by Seether plays and Lethal Injection come out and stare out into the crowd. They then walk down the entrance ramp. Killer B stops and Ryan Apollos keeps walking. Killer B runs and forearms Ryan Apollos to the back of the skull, sending Ryan Apollos rolling down the entrance ramp.

Andrew - Killer B has stabbed Ryan Apollos in the back!

Tommy - YES! He’s a smart man!

Killer B lifts Ryan Apollos and throws him as hard as he can into the ring steps.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
GET HIM B!

Killer B stomps Ryan Apollos against the ring steps then knees Ryan Apollos to the face. Killer B nods his head at Brenton Cyrus. Killer B lifts Ryan Apollos and whips him into the ring post. The Head of Ryan Apollos cracks the steel ring post and Ryan Apollos crashes to the floor. Ryan Apollos begins bleeding immediately. The blood pours out quickly, and covers his entire face.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos dawning the Crimson Mask here after colliding with the post!

Tommy - Killer B is destroying him, he’s a ruthless, vicious, member of Salvation!

Killer B grabs Ryan Apollos and puts him on the apron. Killer B enters the ring. Killer B grabs Ryan Apollos and lifts him to his feet. Killer B pulls Ryan Apollos into the ring, hanging his feet across the middle rope. Killer B hooks the head of Ryan Apollos, and DDT’s him down hard.

Andrew - Killer B is unleashing a beating on Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Yeah, right here in his home town too!

Killer B drags Ryan Apollos to the feet of Brenton Cyrus. Killer B drops down to a knee and bows in front of The God. Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and walks towards the announce table. Brenton Cyrus removes everything from the table. Killer B rolls Ryan Apollos out of the ring and Brenton Cyrus picks him up. Brenton Cyrus rolls Ryan Apollos onto the announce table.

Andrew - Get out of the way.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos and connects the Epiphany driving him through the announce table. Brenton Cyrus stands up looking down at Ryan Apollos laid out.

Tommy - Tell the referee to ring the damn bell, and start the match!

Killer B leaves the ring and picks up Ryan Apollos. Killer B rolls Ryan Apollos into the ring. Brenton Cyrus holds out his hand in front of Killer B. Killer B bows his head and shakes the hand of Brenton Cyrus. Killer B and Brenton Cyrus enter the ring.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Killer B puts Ryan Apollos in a Camel Clutch. Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner, then looks at Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus points at Corey Casey who backs into the opposite corner. Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey run and double punt kick the bloody Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus drops down and rolls Ryan Apollos over and pins him.

1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus stands up and does his God Pose over the beaten Ryan Apollos.

Samantha Praxton - Ryan Apollos has been eliminated.

Brenton Cyrus looks at Killer B. Killer B drops to his knees, the rolls to his back. Brenton Cyrus points at Corey Casey who walks over and pins Killer B.

1-2-3

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, and NEW Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey!

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus defeats Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - The God and The Prophet are Tag Team Champions!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 2:57 pm

NLWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
Shadow Demon
]vs[ The Notorious K.I.D ]vs[ Aaron O’Shea

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a triple threat match, and is for the Undisputed Championship! Introducing first…

All three men are already in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the reigning and defending NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon holds the Undisputed Championship above his head then hands it to the referee.

Samantha Praxton - his opponent, from The City of Salvation, weighing in at 175 pounds, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the middle rope and raises his arms, then moonsaults and lands on his feet.

Samantha Praxton - And the final challenger, from Dublin, Ireland. Weighing in at 200 Pounds, Aaron O’Shea!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D attack Aaron O’Shea. Shadow Demon sends Aaron O’Shea to the corner, The Notorious K.I.D follows him and clotheslines him to the back of the head the second he hit’s the corner. Shadow Demon bounces off the ropes and drops a knee into the face of Aaron O’Shea. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and drops a flying knee drop on Aaron O’Shea. The Notorious K.I.D gets in the face of Shadow Demon, the two men stare each other down.

Andrew - Tension between these guys has been really high.

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D has every right to get into the face of Shadow Demon! Shadow Demon was pinned by Killer B last week, luckily for us, Killer B has been saved, and he’s my pick to walk out with the Undisputed Title when the dust clears!

Shadow Demon picks up Aaron O’Shea and punches his. Shadow Demon puts Aaron O’Shea between his legs and lifts Aaron O’Shea up for a piledriver. Shadow Demon turns around, still holding Aaron o’Shea, and looks at The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Aaron O’Shea to the stomach. Shadow Demon jumps and piledrivers Aaron O’Shea into the mat.

Andrew - Amazing double team move.

Tommy - This is great, eliminate the Injection, then fight each other with honor, as two warriors of the Salvation Army.

Andrew - The Salvation Army Tommy?

Tommy - Scratch that, as two warriors of Salvation Top Team.

The Notorious K.I.D drops down and locks Aaron O’Shea in the STF. Aaron O’Shea lifts his arm. Shadow Demon looks down knowing Aaron O’Shea could tap. Shadow Demon grabs Aaron O’Shea’s arm, keeping him from tapping. The Notorious K.I.D screams at Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon drops down and locks Aaron O’Shea in a crossface. Aaron O’Shea screams in pain from the double submission.

Andrew - STF from KID, and a Crossface from Shadow Demon!

Tommy - What if Aaron O’Shea taps out?

Andrew - I have no idea what would happen.

Aaron O’Shea reaches his free hand up, he screams as he pushes himself closer to the ropes. Aaron O’Shea reaches out. The Notorious K.I.D breaks the STF and bouncs off the ropes, The Notorious K.I.D jumps over Shadow Demon and Aaron O’Shea in the crossface, and bounces off the ropes again. The Notorious K.I.D baseball slide dropkicks Aaron O’Shea to the face, breaking the crossface. Shadow Demon stands up and pushes The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is upset that The Notorious K.I.D dropkicked his hands.

Tommy - Shadow Demon needs to stop being a baby!

Shadow Demon turns around and grabs Aaron O’Shea. Shadow Demon lifts Aaron O’Shea onto his shoulders and connects a vicious Shadow Crusher. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Aaron O’Shea up and throws him over the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D turns around and looks at Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon shakes his head at The Notorious K.I.D. The two men get face to face. The Notorious K.I.D shoves Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon backpedals and bounces off the rope and runs back with a clotheslines dropping The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Here we go, Seven Sins part two!

Tommy - Kick his Joker loving ass KID!

Shadow Demon throws The Notorious K.I.D to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner and moonsaults back at Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon catches The Notorious K.I.D on his shoulder but falls back into a reverse DDT from The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D gets back to his feet and jumps up to the top rope again, this time with a split legged moonsault on Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D hooks Shadow Demon’s leg for the pin.

1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Andrew - This is The Notorious K.I.D we love to see, the amazing high flyer!

Tommy - It’s good to see him back at his very best!

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Shadow Demon to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D hooks the head of Shadow Demon and runs towards the corner.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D looking for the Double K Switch!

The Notorious K.I.D runs up the turnbuckle, but Shadow Demon pushes him off. The Notorious K.I.D tries to gain his balance on the top rope, but Shadow Demon shoves him off the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D flips out of the ring and hits Aaron O’Shea who just got to his feet.

Tommy - Oh man!

Shadow Demon raises his arms getting a great reaction from the crowd.

“WE WANT TABLES” “WE WANT TABLES”“WE WANT TABLES”

Shadow Demon slides out of the ring. Shadow Demon reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. Shadow Demon sets up the table, bridging it from the guardrail to the ring apron. Shadow Demon crawls underneath the table then stand up and walks towards The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D and puts him on the table. Shadow Demon slides into the ring and climbs the top rope. Aaron O’Shea jumps up to the Apron with a steel chair and whacks Shadow Demon across the head. Aaron O’Shea climbs to the outside middle rope. Aaron O’Shea puts Shadow Demon on his shoulders. Aaron O’Shea jumps off with Shadow Demon connecting a huge Dublin Dominator onto The Notorious K.I.D, through the table.

“HOLY SHIT”“HOLY SHIT”“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT”“HOLY SHIT”“HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea with the Dublin dominator, from almost the top rope to the outside of the ring, through the table!

Tommy - and through The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea just seriously hurt both members of Salvation, if he can get one of them into the ring, he might overcome the odds here and become the Undisputed Champion!

Tommy - Damn, you’re right.

Aaron O’Shea uses the guardrail to lift himself up. Aaron O’Shea grabs Shadow Demon and slides him into the ring. Aaron O’Shea slides into the ring and pins Shadow Demon.

1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Andrew - Close one their.

Tommy - Too close, KID GET THE HELL UP!

Aaron O’Shea lifts Shadow Demon to his feet. Aaron O’Shea sends Shadow Demon to the ropes and spines busters him. Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope and waits for Shadow Demon to stand. Shadow Demon gets up. The Notorious K.I.D throws a chair at Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea catches the steel chair and throws it at Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon catches the steel chair and Aaron O’Shea missile dropkicks it into his head.

Andrew - Shadow Demon paid the price for knowing how to catch.

Tommy - Shadow Demon is also busted wide open!

Aaron O’Shea crawls towards Shadow Demon and covers him.

1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D breaks up the pin. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Aaron O’Shea and throws him towards the corner. Aaron O’Shea runs up the corner and jumps off with a whisper in the wind on The Notorious K.I.D. Aaron O’Shea grabs the steel chair as he gets to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D gets up and turns around. Aaron O’Shea swings the steel chair at The Notorious K.I.D, who drops down and dropkicks Aaron O’Shea to the kneecap. Aaron O’Shea falls forward and hits Shadow Demon on the mat with the chair.

Andrew - This is an incredible match for the Undisputed Championship.

Tommy - Yeah but I’m starting to get a bit nerv
ous that Aaron O’Shea could win!

The Notorious K.I.D runs and jumps off of Aaron O’Shea’s back to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea stands up, and The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope and flying super kicks Aaron O’Shea. Both men stand up and The Notorious K.I.D connects a Japanese arm drag on Aaron O’Shea. The Notorious K.I.D hooks the head of Aaron O’Shea and runs up the corner. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off and connects the Double K switch, landing Aaron O’Shea on Shadow Demon who put his knees up. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and Shadow Demon rolls him up.

1-2-3

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out right before the referee’s hand touches.

Andrew - He kicked out!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D wants that championship more then anything, in fact, all three of these men do!

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D stand up at the same time. They charge each other and trade punches like a hockey fight. The Notorious K.I.D knees Shadow Demon to the stomach. Shadow Demon connects a jawbreaker on The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Shadow Demon.

Andrew - These guys have to be running on empty!

Tommy - Yeah, I’m not sure how much more of this these guys can take.

Killer B walks down to the ring getting the attention of the crowd. Killer B walks around the ring and towards the timekeeper. Killer B grabs the Undisputed Championship and walks away.

Andrew - He’s taking the belt!

Tommy - Why not, all the guys in this rivalry have at some point stolen the title, so why not Killer B?

The Notorious K.I.D leaves the ring and runs up the ramp, chasing after Killer B. Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet and walks toward Shadow Demon. Aaron O’Shea reaches down to pick up Shadow Demon, but Shadow Demon pulls him in for a roll up.

1-2-3

Shadow Demon quickly rolls out of the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Andrew - Shadow Demon gets a sneaky victory!

Tommy - A win is a win, and Shadow Demon just defended his Undisputed Championship!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2009, 3:01 pm

Chuck Matthews is backstage with Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley
Chuck Matthews, as of right now you don’t have any plans for the Pay Per View, can you tell me…

Brenton Cyrus walks up, holding his World Heavyweight Championship and newly won Undisputed Tag Team Title. Him and Chuck Matthews go face to face. The first meeting between the two in over a month.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Chuck Matthews doesn’t have plans for the Pay Per View, because he wont be at the Pay Per View. City of Evil takes place in the City of Salvation, and as we all know, Chuck Matthews is the furthest thing from a member of Salvation, in fact, he’s like the anti-christ.

Chuck Matthews cracks a slight smile.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That’s right Chuck, when life gets you down, when you begin to fail, just smile it off. When you lose to Mark Pollak, just tell everyone that you let him win. You’re pathetic, weak, and I am ashamed of you. Chuck Matthews you have been Plagued, First was The Punisher, who beat you in your home town and took the NLWF championship, Proving to me that you’ll never be in my league. Then came the losing streak, followed by no one wanting to affiliate with a loser like you. How the mighty have fallen.

Brenton Cyrus begins walking away but Chuck Matthews grabs his arm. Brenton Cyrus turns around quickly and gets into the face of Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews
I got an offer to join Lethal Injection.

Brenton Cyrus smiles, still face to face with his former best friend.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I dare you to join Lethal Injection.

Brenton Cyrus pulls his arm away and walks away.

Revolution: ]V[engeance: 10/19/09 MainEvent
NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP
STEEL CAGE
GOD’S PLAYGROUND RANK MATCH

The Mexican Samurai
]vs[ Mark Pollak

Andrew - We’re being joined by The peacekeeper Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk - I’m here to observer, more then announce.

Tommy - Ok.

The Mexican Samurai comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd showers him with attention. "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand blares throughout the PA system as he makes his way to the middle of the ring. Samurai takes off his outfit before flashing his mouth guard to the camera and placing it in his mouth. He smiles and rolls into the ring, Samurai gets onto to the middle turnbuckle and poses.

Samantha Praxton: Introducing first, from Los Angeles, CA, weighing in at 210 pounds, THE MEXICAN SAMURAIIII!!!!!!!

King nothing by Metallica begins to play.

Instrumental intro

The lights in the arena fade slowly away and paints the arena into black. Still the intro playing a man from the security knocks on the door which slowly opens. Mark Pollak stands right infront of the open door with his face laying in his hands taking some deep breaths. Then suddenly he looks up with a deadly focused look in his face. The man from security walks infront of him as Mark Pollak makes his way through the corridors of the arena to the entrance.

On the gorilla position Mark raises his fists to his eyes and again he takes a deep breath.

Mark steps out onto the ramp. The arena then shines in red and yellow light as Mark slowly makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowed. He totally ignores them and pays no attention to them.

Infront of he ring Mark stops and looks up to the roof. He then knocks three time with his right fist against his chest and then raises it into the air.

On the ramp some golden pyro explodes and Mark lowers his arm and makes his way slowly, nearly relaxed into the ring. He still pays no attention to the crowed as the light comes back to the arena and his
music stops…

Samantha Praxton: And his opponent, from Berlin, Germany, weighing in at 240 pounds, MARK POLAKKKKK!!!!

Samurai and Mark stare at each other as the cage lowers around them, and then the bell rings, and the match is underway. Samurai charges at Mark, who drop toeholds Samurai, and grabs onto his arm. Samurai kicks him away quickly, and both men roll to their feet. They then lock up in the centre of the ring, and circle around it. Pollak kicks Samurai in the gut, and whips him across the ring. Mark tries for a clothesline, but Samurai ducks it, bounces off the other ropes, and drops Mark with a spinning heel kick.

Andrew: Nice connection on that spinning heel kick.

Tommy: Mex needs to stay on top of Pollak here, and bring one home for Salvation.

Samurai lifts up Mark, and kicks him in the gut, Mark staggers away, and Mex grabs him by the head, and throws him into the cage wall. Pollak tumbles to the floor, and Samurai walks over, lifts himself up by the rope, and drops a boot across Pollak’s chest. Samurai stomps on Mark, before lifting him up, and whipping him across the ring. Mark tries for a clothesline, but Mex ducks, and flapjacks Mark into the cage wall. The crowd cheers, as Mark falls down to between the ropes and the cage, blood beginning to come out of a small cut on his forehead. Samurai then grabs the rope, and begins pushing his boot into Pollak’s skull, pushing his face into the cage.

Andrew: Samurai is really going to work on Pollak here!

Tommy: You can say that...wait, don’t worry.

Samurai stops, and then slowly backs away from Mark, who slowly rolls out from under the ropes, spilling blood on the ring. Mex mouths what seems to be ‘Come on!’, as Mark slowly gets to his feet. Mex points toward himself with his finger, and Mark staggers to his feet, before suddenly clotheslining the hell out of Samurai! Samurai falls to the ground, and Mark Pollak laughs. Mex gets to his feet, and Mark knees him in the gut, and lifts him into a vertical suplex. Mark suddenly arches his back, and drives Mex into the floor with a brain buster!

Andrew: Wow!

Tommy: Ouch!

Mark slowly gets to his feet, and begins to climb to his feet. He gets there, and slowly begins to climb the cage, as it looks like Mex might be out cold. But, suddenly, as Mark reaches the near top of the cage, Mex rolls to his feet, and jumps up onto the cage. Mark Pollak turns around, and begins to stomp away at Mex, who punches Mark right between the legs, before grabbing him and belly-to-belly suplexing him off of the cage wall!

Andrew: Holy crap!

Tommy: That’s right Mex! Make Salvation proud!

Both men slowly get to their feet, as the crowd cheer wildly. Mex hits Mark with a left, who returns fire with a right. This continues for a while, until Mex suddenly blocks a punch, and knees Mark in the gut. Samurai slips behind Pollak, and lifts him up into the air and plants him with a German suplex!

Tommy: Andrew, don’t you think it’s ironic that Mark Pollak from Germany just got German suplexed?

Andrew: Urm...not really, Tommy.

Tommy: Well you should.

Samurai keeps his hands locked around the waist of Mark Pollak, and then lifts him up and plants him with a second German suplex! Mex keeps his hands locked around him again, but this time Mark blocks it as he attempts to lift him, and elbows him in the face, making Mex let go. Mark then lifts Samurai, who is dazed, onto his shoulder, and powerslams him right into the middle of the ring. Mark then jumps over Samurai, bounces off the ropes, and drops a legdrop onto him. Mark then taunts to the crowd, before locking Mex in the Borderline Experience. Mex screams out in pain, as Pollak pulls back. The ref does nothing, as submissions are not allowed in cage matches.

Tommy: You know what? Maybe they never had cage matches in Germany. Maybe Mark doesn’t know how they work.

Andrew: I am told that Mark Pollak has worked previously in American feds such as CWF. And just before he was climbing the cage wall!!

Tommy: Whatever.

Mark continues to apply the submission, before eventually letting go, and taunting to the crowd. Mark then looked like he suddenly had an idea, and dragged Mex across the mat, occasionally stopping to kick him in the leg. Mark then lifted Samurai up onto the turnbuckle, and wrapped Mex’s legs around the top one, before letting his head fall, before turning and walking across the cage, leaving Mex tied upside down in the corner. He slowly begins to climb up the cage wall, and reaches the top, before Samurai swings up, and begins to climb his side of the cage. Both men reach the top, and Samurai charges across the cage, and knees Pollak in the gut just as he was about to climb over. Mex then nails Mark with a Mexican Maelstrom off of the cage!

‘HOLY SHIT’ ‘HOLY SHIT’

Andrew: Wow.

Tommy: I agree.

The crowd are on their feet, as Mex and Pollak lie in the centre of the ring, both in a lot of pain. After a while, Mex slowly begins to climb to his feet. Mark is only barely moving. Samurai grabs the ropes as he gets to his feet, and looks out to the crowd, who start chants.

‘SA-MU-RAI’ ‘SA-MU-RAI’ ‘SA-MU-RAI’

Mex visibly smiles, and begins to climb up the cage wall. The crowd noise heightens, as he climbs higher and higher on the wall. Boo’s begin as Mark Pollak begins to move on the mat. But Mex climbs to the top of the cage, and stands up on it, looking down at Mark, who is slowly moving his legs and arms. Samurai looks back out to the crowd, and then back down to Mark. He smiles, steadies himself, and leaps off for a shooting star press, doing a mid air backflip, before...crashing down onto the mat, as Pollak had managed to move out of the way.

Andrew: Oh my god!!

Tommy: Pleasebealivepleasebealivepleasebealive!

Mark Pollak crawls towards the cage door looking for an escape. Mark Pollak leans out of the door, but Maddox Li slams the door shut on Mark Pollak’s head. Jason Hawk stands up from the announce position and runs over to Maddox. Jason Hawk shoves Maddox into the guardrail.

Andrew - Well their goes the special guest announcer.

Tommy - I thought he was a peacekeeper, why did he attack poor little Maddox?

Jason Hawk reaches under the ring and grabs a steel chair. Jason Hawk slides the chair into the ring to Mark Pollak. Mark Pollak grabs the chair and stands up. The Mexican Samurai kicks Mark Pollak to the stomach and DDT’s him onto the chair..

Andrew - Samurai with a DDT onto the chair!

Tommy - Now he has to pin him!

The Mexican Samurai crawls over to Mark Pollak and pins him.

1-2-

Jason Hawk attacks the Mexican Samurai breaking the pin. Jason Hawk lifts the Mexican Samurai and throws him into the cage wall. The Mexican Samurai holds on to the cage wall and begins climbing. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope then jumps off at Samurai on the cage. The Mexican Samurai super kicks Jason Hawk in mid air, and Jason Hawk crashes down to the mat.

Andrew - All Samurai has to do is crawl over the top of the cage.

Tommy - and he’ll walk away with his NLWF Championship!

Maddox Li climbs the outside of the cage, fast. The Mexican Samurai reaches the top and goes over it. Maddox passes by him, and stands at the top of the cage. Jason Hawk and Mark Pollak get to their feet and Maddox Li jumps off the top of the cage and cross body blocks both men.

Andrew - Cross body from the top of the cage!

Tommy - and Samurai is just about out!

The Mexican Samurai lets go and falls to the ringside floor.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and Still the NLWF Champion, The Mexican Samurai!

Andrew - Samurai walks away from the cage match as champion, but can he walk out of God’s Playground?

Tommy - We’ll find out next week at City of Evil on Pay Per View!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down