NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my silly little Iceman...

Go down

Oh my silly little Iceman... Empty Oh my silly little Iceman...

Post by Guest February 26th 2009, 9:08 pm

*A scene opens up with a man's foot. Now, this mans foot has a white sneaker on with some light blue running along each side. Two hands can be seen tying the laces of the sneaker. Once finished the foot flicks a few times to the right, and than to the left, and than the camera pans out and we see Chill. He is sitting on a dark blue gym mat and is wearing a pair of dark blue shorts, and a gray workout T-Shirt that has "Champion" stitched into the upper right of the shirt. He stretches his neck out to the right, and to the left, and than, noticing the camera he stops stretching and smiles.*

"Why hello NLWF fans, and more importantly, Chill fans."

*Chill than leans back against the tan cement wall*

"It is a great time to be alive isn't it, you see. After keeping my promise and destroying Crazerage last week, I was "rewarded" a match against Keith "Iceman" Cunningham."

*Chill brings his hand to his face and rests his chin on his thumb in a pondering gesture*

"Now let me think here...how many Iceman have their been in the world of sports..."

*Chill than suddenly looks up with a look of joy and snaps his fingers*

"I got it, there has to be over nine thousand people calling themselves Iceman, why you ask, well every asshole who comes out to the ring trying to look like a badass calls himself Iceman. You see, men like Keith Cunningham have nothing. They don't have any charisma, can barely talk in public, can barely read, and most of all can barely wrestle. So what do they do, they call themselves Iceman and hit people as hard as they can."

*Chill takes a moment to collect his thoughts*

"Now, someone who comes at you and hits you as hard as they can defiantly isn't a man to take lightly, normally anyways, however in Cunningham's case an exception can be made. You see Cunningham thinks of me as some "young buck" coming into the NLWF trying to take the world by storm, that he has this experience factor over me, while I will be over eager to get at the "Iceman", that he will make me tap...and that simply isn't true. You see, Cunningham, it isn't that hard. All you have to do is look at the facts"

*Chill puts his hand away from his body and holds up the corresponding number of fingers for each point.*

"One: You have been wrestling for 4 years, I have been wrestling for 10.

Two: This isn't a title match

Three: I am actually a real technical wrestler, you simply are not."

*Chill puts his hand down, and stares into the camera.*

"Now I will spell it out for you Cunningham since indirect points probably aren't your specialty. When you were just lacing up your boots I was winning gold, not only am I not wet behind my ears, but I have been in the squared circle far longer than you, and based on what I have seen, the competition in the NLWF is far from anything special. So you see "Iceman" you are about to find out what it's like to step into the ring with a REAL wrestler."

*Chill pauses again, this time letting out a deep sigh and cracking his wrist before continuing*

"Now, you think I'm going to be off my game and just full of piss and vinegar to get into the ring with the "Iceman" in a non-title match. You sir, probably have the biggest ego in the NLWF. Not only could I not give a damn about you, but I could give even a less damn about the North American Title. In fact, the only reason why I would ever want the scarp of tin would be for the fact that I would have to beat you twice...I could embarrass you twice in the middle of the ring...and I just know that would eat at your insides day in and day out. That a man beat you twice in a row and stole your title, and believe me...it WILL happen, and there is simply nothing you can do about it..."

*Chill pauses again, this time to stand up. He closes his eyes and shrugs his shoulders a few times before opening his eyes and looking upon the camera*

"And last but not least..."Iceman"...you will NEVER make me tap. I am a submission master, you are just a pathetic man with a self proclaimed nickname that probably doesn't know the difference between a hammerlock and a headlock. You are a UFC wannabe that tries to live out is dream in the ring..."

*The camera closes in on Chill's face which is into a dead stare with the camera. His light blue eyes staring a hole into anyone watching"

"...but this weekend I will show you your mistake. Once I take your best shot...and than get up...and you are standing there not knowing what to do...you WILL see what a real technical wrestler does...and you WILL see how to make one properly submit...and...YOU WILL FEEL THE CHILL!"

*Chill keeps on with the stare for a few more moments before smirking a the camera and as the camera pans out and the scene fades to black we see breifly Chill begin to stretch out his legs.*

Back to top Go down