NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09

Go down

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 Empty Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 20th 2009, 8:52 pm

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 Matchseperator

Andrew - this has been one of the most amazing weeks in the history of the No Limit Wrestling Federation.

Tommy - That’s right, not only has the NLWF signed some of freshest young talent available, but also, he’s back!

Andrew - That’s right, he’s back indeed, The Mexican Samurai has returned home to the NLWF!

Tommy - I’m not sure I like that the Mexican Samurai is coming back, He was one of the guys who helped spilt up Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Who knows what his intentions are now that he’s back in the NLWF.

[Gently by Slipknot blasts through the PA system]

Andrew - Well it looks as though Shadow Demon will be starting tonight’s show off.

[Shadow Demon steps out onto the stage, he is wearing a suit, sunglasses, and doesn‘t have any face paint on. Shadow Demon makes his way down to the ring.]

Tommy - I’ve never seen Shadow without his face paint on.

[Shadow Demon enters the ring and grabs a microphone]

Shadow Demon
Well, good evening freinds. Tonight, I face off against one of the biggest and strongest wrestler I have ever seen. Cotton the Clown. I will be facing him, in his chosen match- a Make me Scream match. Now, I've heard many claims that making Cotton the Clown scream is impossible. But, I think that it, in fact, is possible. In fact, I think that inside Cotton is just a big huggie bear looking for some love. So all I'll be doing by making him scream is letting all of his emotions come out. Let him show his true feelings. I really think that's a good thing, don't all of you?

[The crowd gives a mixed reaction. Shadow sighs and continues]

Shadow Demon
All of you may be wondering why I'm coming out here without any makeup on. Well, the truth is, I'm not actually Shadow Demon all of the time. I'm Rob Langdon as well. Lets face it, that's who I am. Shadow Demon is my character, ok. He's the one I am in matches. Well, now that that's out of the way, I'd just like to say that I'm prepared to become a two-time Freedom Champion. And, I don't plan on becoming one by a ten count pin. No siree-bob Cotton. You're gonna-

[White Zombie - Grease Paint and Monkeybrains hit’s the PA as Cotton and Candy step out onto the stage getting a huge reaction from the crowd.]

“Fuck em’ up Cotton Fuck em’ up”

Candy the Clown
Shadow Demon, did you forget the last time you fought Cotton? He did exactly what the fans are telling him to do now, and tonight he plans on beating you in record time. So Shadow or Rob or whoever you-

Shadow Demon
I’m starting to get real sick and tired of people stepping all over me, like I’m not big deal. I’ve been with the NLWF since the beginning, I’ve been screwed out of titles, but tonight will be different. If I lose tonight, I’ll walk away from the NLWF. It’s either I’ll take back my Freedom Championship, or I leave. Tonight Cotton will scream!

[Candy hands Cotton the microphone, much to the surprise of Shadow Demon and the crowd in the audience. Cotton the Clown holds the microphone to his mouth.]

Cotton the Clown
RAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRG!

[Candy leads Cotton backstage as Shadow Demon watches them leave]

Revolution: Close to the Edge
Live from the NLWF Empire Arena in New York, New York
THE NEW GUYS MAKE AN IMPACT
TONIGHT

Fireworks go off from the Revolution stage, the camera gets a shot at the crowd, several signs can bee seen including, “Who is that guy?” “Cotton 4 President” ”Anonymous Shadow Demon Fan” “Blaine Riley is my Hero” “God Save Us All”

Andrew - Welcome to the best 2 hours on television, welcome to Revolution: Close to the Edge, live in front of 46,000 on the most psychotic fans to ever fill a building.

Tommy - Tonight we’ve got an amazing card featuring several specialty matches, also a unification match for the Undisputed Universal, Rated [R], and Junior Championship.

Andrew - Either Aaron O’Shea or The Notorious K.I.D will walk away from tonight as the Undisputed Champion.

Tommy - But we start the night off with a Freedom Championship number one contenders match.

Andrew - I just got word in my headset, that the winner of this match will fight Cotton the Clown at the Pay Per View no matter what, so if Cotton the Clown loses the Freedom Championship, then he’ll defend the No Limit Championship at the Pay Per View.

Tommy - I think both Blaine Riley and Bobby Ocean probably want Cotton the Clown to lose the Freedom title, the No Limit Championship can get you a shot at one of the big three titles after five title defenses.

Andrew - I’m sure you’re right, but they have to beat one another first.

Tommy - Here we go.

FREEDOM [or] NO LIMIT CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERS
Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 Match
Bobby Ocean [vs] Blaine Riley

Samantha Praxton - The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Freedom Championship, Number one contender match. Introducing first…

Fireflies hits as Bobby comes out onto the stage with an "X" formed over his head with arms the when he drops them a small pyro explodes behind him. He then walks down to the ring slides under the bottom rope. Bobby climbs the two turnbuckles opposite the ramp and forms the "X" again over his head.

Samantha Praxton - Making his way to the ring, from Wheeling, West Virginia. Weighing 210 pounds.... BOBBY OCEAN!!

Enemy hits the pa system. Blaine walks out pissed off. He makes his way down to the ring. He slides in and hits his shoulder against the referees causing the ref to fall over. Blaine then stairs down waiting for his opponent as if he was going to kill them.

Samantha Praxton: "And the opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 320 pounds...BLAINE RILEY!!!!"

[Ding Ding Ding]

Bobby Ocean extends his hand for a handshake with Blaine Riley. Blain Riley looks at Bobby Ocean and laughs, declining the handshake. Blain Riley kicks Bobby Ocean to the stomach and launches him to the corner. Blaine Riley charges in quickly, Bobby Ocean barely moves out of the way and Blaine Riley crashes into the turnbuckle. Bobby Ocean rolls Blaine Riley up.

-1-
-2-
Kick Out

Blaine Riley gets to his feet quickly and clotheslines Bobby Ocean viciously.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean almost snuck out with a win.

Tommy - That’s about the only way he’s going to get the job done against Blaine Riley, unless Blaine gets distracted by one of our female audience members, and leaves.

Blain Riley stomps the head of Bobby Ocean then lifts him to his feet. Blaine Riley lifts Bobby Ocean high into the air and spine busters him into the mat. Blaine Riley taunts Bobby Ocean as the crowd boo’s him. Blain Riley shoots Bobby Ocean off into the ropes and launches a bog boot, Bobby Ocean ducks under the boot and hit’s the ropes again, Bobby Ocean dives at Blaine Riley and takes him down with a forearm a smash. Bobby Ocean waits for Blain Riley to get up. Blain Riley gets to a knee. Bobby Ocean DDT’s Blaine Riley head first into the mat before he has a chance to get to his feet. Bobby Ocean pins Blaine Riley hooking both legs.

-1-
-2-
Kick Out

Andrew - Bobby Ocean is starting to build up momentum.

Tommy - even the crowd is starting to support him.

A small portion of the crowd begins an “Ocean” chant. Bobby Ocean climbs to the top rope and waits for Blaine Riley. Blaine Riley gets to his feet.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean looking for a high risk move he
re.

James Shark steps onto the stage then begins walking down the ramp, Bobby Ocean stands frozen on the top rope as he stares at James Shark.

Tommy - Bobby Ocean looks as if he’s seen a ghost!

Andrew - Bobby Ocean helped Francesco Rossi end James Shark’s career!

Bobby Ocean dives off the top rope with a Flying Spinning Heel Kick, but Blain Riley catches him.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean got caught in mid air!

Tommy - He’s in trouble now, Blaine Riley is holding him like a baby!

Blaine Riley throws Bobby Ocean up, and catches him in Powerbomb position. Blaine Riley runs and jumps, connected a huge sit down power bomb that bounces Bobby Ocean off the mat from the force of the impact.

Andrew - Huge sit down power bomb by Blain Riley

Blain Riley gets up and lifts Bobby Ocean. Blain Riley sticks Bobby Ocean between his legs and lifts him up, then drops him with another sit down power bomb.

Tommy - I think it was over after the first power bomb.

Blaine Riley pins Bobby Ocean in the center of the ring as James Shark watches from ringside.

-1-
-2-
-3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the man who will fight Cotton the Clown at Seven Sins, Blaine Riley!

Blaine Riley stays on top of Bobby Ocean a few moments extra, James Shark walks up the ring steps and enters the ring. James Shark picks up Bobby Ocean then punches him right to the jaw crumbling him back to the ground. James Shark and Blaine Riley stare each other down, then the two men shake hands. Blaine Riley exit’s the ring.

Andrew - What the hell was that?

Tommy - Convict Connection?

James Shark gets on top of Bobby Ocean and begins to ground and pound. The lights in the arena shut off.

Tommy - Now what?

Corey Casey jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring. James Shark throws a punch, but Corey Casey ducks under it and clotheslines James Shark.

Andrew - Corey Casey, one of NLWF’s newest pick ups is coming to the aid of Bobby Ocean.

Corey Casey lifts James Shark tosses him over the top rope. James Shark gets to his feet and considers going back into the ring but changes his mind and walks up the stage.

Tommy - Corey Casey saved Bobby Ocean from a lot of damage here tonight.

Corey Casey turns around and spears Bobby Ocean. Corey Casey lifts Bobby Ocean up and connects the South Boston Bomb.

Andrew - We spoke a bit to soon, it seems like Corey Casey wasn’t here to help anyone, he just wanted to put himself on the map.

Tommy - He did a great job, he ruined the return of James Shark, and beat the hell out of the former Freedom Champion bobby Ocean.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 20th 2009, 9:00 pm

A limousine arrives outside he arena, the driver exits and runs to the back to open the door. Brenton Cyrus steps out of the limo, he is in a business suit and has the World and Tag Team Titles on his shoulders. Shane Bradley walks up to him.

Shane Bradley
Brenton Cyrus, welcome to Revolution, you’ve missed quite a show so far.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Well I’ve been pretty busy lately, before the show I was adding the finishing touches to…

The Mexican Samurai exit’s the limo, a smile on his face, as he too is dressed in a great suit.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
This mans contract.

Shane Bradley
Wow, Mexican Samurai, welcome back to the NLWF.

The Mexican Samurai
It’s good to be back.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ve realized something over the past few weeks, I need someone who will watch my back. I brought Chuck Matthews back to the NLWF, and I’ve made him the face of the company, I awarded him the NLWF Championship. Did I get a thank you? Did I get even an ounce of appreciation? Not exactly. So I decided, Chuck, if you want to fly solo with your one man Original Sin act, I’m fine with that. We’ve agreed not to fight each other again, and I’m fine with that. But now is the time Chuck Matthews, now is the time you try to do, what I have been doing for 5 long hard months, for 21 weeks, 147 Days. Lets see if you can prove to me that you are my equal.

Shane Bradley

Wow, Chuck Matthews is going to have a long road ahead.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you kidding? A long road is an understatement. I’ve gone through hell as World Champion, and only excelled past and logical expectations, to become Owner of the entire company. There is no equal to me, Chuck Matthews is going to kill himself, trying his hardest to become my equal, and he’ll fail. I’m going to humble Chuck Matthews, I’m going to make him my brother again, and he will join my Salvation, or he’ll die. Riddle me this Chuck, who was the first man I defended the World Heavyweight Championship against?

The Mexican Samurai steps in front of Brenton Cyrus, pushing down Shane Bradley’s mic.

The Mexican Samurai
I don’t have time for games, or riddles, or any of the bullshit you’re selling Matthews. I’m going to watch this mans back as his Punisher and next week at Seven Sins, I’m going to become the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion.

The Mexican Samurai walks away, pissed off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Here we go Chuck, you failed after Salvation, you failed as Hazard, I brought you back and gave you a shot to become Universal Champion, and you did, only to fail and lose the belt in seven days to my partner Aaron O’Shea. You’re first run as the “NLWF Champion” was complete bullshit and you can’t even argue that fact. I love you like a brother Chuck, but that doesn’t mean I have to like you, in fact, I know you hate me. We were equals, not anymore, unless you beat the Challenge.

Brenton Cyrus laughs and walks past Shane Bradley

Tommy - NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Andrew - It’s ok Tommy, calm down.

Tommy - What the hell is wrong with those two? Why can’t they just be friends?

Andrew - Tommy please, you’re kind of making a scene.

Tommy - Last week we watched the return of Salvation, I SAW IT!

Andrew - They never actually said that they were Salvation, the announcers did.

Tommy - I feel ripped off, and dirty.

NO HOLDS BARRED
Brenton Cyrus [vs] Rico Sutton

Samantha Praxton - The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is NO HOLDS BARRED! Introducing first.

Rico Sutton is standing in the ring

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 285 Pounds, RICO SUTTON!

[Brenton Cyrus walks through the halls backstage. The fans watch on the titantron, everything else is pitch black. Brenton Cyrus positions the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on his left shoulder and turns a corner.]

*Livin in Sin begins to play*

[Brenton Cyrus walks down the hall all the way to an elevator. Brenton Cyrus presses the Elevator button and the door opens. Brenton Cyrus enters the Elevator as the camera cuts back to the entrance ramp.]

Once again my friend
Storm clouds are rolling
Broken inside myself
Can't seem to break this chain
Can't break it!

And I've seen it all
And I've walked it tall
Lived in this sin
Where do I begin?

[The elevator breaks through the entrance ramp floor.]

Caught between the lines
My life of worthless lies
Shedding my skin to begin
A life that I don't know how to live
I can't take it!

[The elevator door opens and Brenton Cyrus exits. Brenton Cyrus begins walking to the ring as his Elevator disappears back into the stage.]

And I've seen it all
And I've walked it tall
Lived in this sin
Where do I begin?

[Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top rope immediately proudly holding the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in his left hand while he holds his Tag Team Title in the right hand. Brenton Cyrus hands his belts to the official and stands in his corner.]

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 205 Pounds. He is one half of the Undisputed Tag Team Champions and the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, BRENTON CYRUS!!!!!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

“CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU”
“CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU”

Andrew - It’s obvious we’re in New York.

Tommy - They love Salvation here, they love God.

Brenton Cyrus kicks Rico Sutton to the stomach and throws him into the ring post. Shoulder first. Rico Sutton Screams in pain. Brenton Cyrus exits to the apron of the ring, and kicks the shoulder of Rico Sutton into the ring post. Brenton Cyrus drops down and grabs Rico Sutton by his hand, Brenton Cyrus throws Rico’s arm wrapping it around the ring post. Brenton Cyrus walks towards the timekeeper who backs away in fear. Brenton Cyrus grabs a steel chair and throws it into the ring. Brenton Cyrus pulls his Sledgehammer out from under the ring and tosses it in.

Andrew - This is not good for Rico Sutton.

Rico Sutton gets out of the corner and to his feet, Brenton Cyrus picks up the sledgehammer and waits for Rico Sutton to turn around. Brenton Cyrus smashes the sledgehammer into the shoulder of Rico Sutton, making him scream in pain again.

Tommy - This is getting real bad, real fast.

Brenton Cyrus picks up the steel chair and shuts it on the arm of Rico Sutton. Brenton Cyrus lifts his sledgehammer and slams it down into the chair. Rico screams at the top of his lungs, Brenton Cyrus drops down to his stomach and gets in Rico’s face. Brenton Cyrus screams at Rico Sutton.

“FUCK EM‘ UP CYRUS FUCK EM‘ UP”
“FUCK EM‘ UP CYRUS FUCK EM‘ UP”

Andrew - The referee should consider stopping this due to injury!

Tommy - He can’t do a damn thing, Brenton Cyrus is going to destroy his final enemy, and because it’s No Holds Barred no one can stop him.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Rico Sutton up then lifts him up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus connects the Vicious Betrayal, go to sleep, on Rico Sutton. Brenton Cyrus drops down and puts Rico Sutton in the God Lock. Rico Sutton taps out from the pain in his shoulder and the pressure from the choke. Brenton Cyrus pulls back as hard as he can, Rico’s face turns purple. Referee Edwin Dale tries to pull Brenton Cyrus off of him. Brenton Cyrus’s eyes roll back as he begins cranking the hold on. More referee’s come from the back, including a couple of NLWF Road Agents. Everyone tries to pull Brenton Cyrus off of Rico Sutton, finally Brenton Cyrus breaks the hold.

Andrew - Complete destruction, Brenton Cyrus is ready for Aaron O’Shea at Seven Sins.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Brenton Cyrus

Brenton Cyrus watches as medics come down to help Rico Sutton. Brenton Cyrus does his God Pose in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus gets attacked from behind by Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - What the hell?

Andrew - That’s Ryan Apollos, The Legend Slayer!

Tommy - Is he retarded? Why the hell would you attack Brenton Cyrus?

Andrew - He’s trying to make an impact.

Ryan Apollos fires of several shots at Brenton Cyrus then shoots him off into the ropes. Ryan Apollos ducks his head, but Brenton Cyrus kicks him to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos up onto his shoulders.

Andrew - He’s going for the Vicious Betrayal!

Ryan Apollos fights out of it and lands behind Brenton Cyrus, Ryan Apollos delivers a low blow to Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus hit right to the BALLS!

Ryan Apollos stalks Brenton Cyrus waiting for him to recover from the low blow. Brenton Cyrus begins to get to his feet slowly. Brenton Cyrus stands up and Ryan Apollos locks in the Cobra Clutch. Brenton Cyrus fights the hold. Ryan Apollos cranks the pressure on the hold.

Andrew - He’s got Cyrus locked in that Cobra Clutch tight.

Brenton Cyrus continues to fight the hold, as Ryan Apollos tries to lift him to finish the move. Jason Hawk jumps the rail and climbs to the top rope. Ryan Apollos releases the hold as Jason Hawk dives off with a missile dropkick, sending Ryan Apollos down hard.

Tommy - Now look at this, that’s Jason Hawk, he’s coming to the aid of Brenton Cyrus!

Andrew - This is getting chaotic!

Jason Hawks clotheslines Ryan Apollos, Ryan Apollos shoots back to his feet, and Jason Hawk dropkicks him back down.

Tommy - Jason Hawk unloading on Ryan Apollos!

Jason Hawk turns around and is speared by Corey Casey.

Andrew - These two guys are a tag team, we saw them on ASWA last week.

Tommy - I believe they are called, Lethal Injection.

Corey Casey and Ryan Apollos grab chairs and enter the ring. Jason Hawk gets to his feet and Lethal Injection smashes him to the head with the chairs.

Andrew - They sandwiched his head between two chairs!

Lethal Injection turn their focus towards the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion who’s getting to his feet. Brenton Cyrus turns around and Ryan Apollos smashes the steel chair across his head. The Mexican Samurai charges the ring and slides in.

Tommy - The Mexican Samurai has arrived.

The Mexican Samurai ducks a chair shot from Corey Casey then charges at Ryan Apollos and clotheslines him over the top rope. The Mexican Samurai picks up the sledgehammer and Corey Casey backs down and rolls out of the ring.

Andrew - Lethal Injection has seen enough.

Corey Casey and Ryan Apollos make their way up the ramp as Samurai stares at them. A bloody Brenton Cyrus fights to his feet using the ropes, Brenton Cyrus demands a microphone.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You two just made the biggest mistake of your life, do you know what I do to people who piss me off? I’m still booking the show until the General Manger arrives in NLWF, that means It’s my responsibility to book the Pay Per View next week. First, to the dumbass who attacked me, I don’t know your name, I honestly don’t care, you’ll be fighting… That guy at Seven Sins.

Brenton Cyrus points at Jason Hawk who gets helped up by The Mexican Samurai.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As for your partner, how about a triple threat match, at Seven Sins James Shark makes his return to NLWF, against Bobby Ocean who caused him his job, and you, the asshole standing next to the dumbass! We’ve all seen that you can attack people when they don’t expect it, can you two win actual matches is what I’m going to find out.

Brenton Cyrus throws the microphone at Lethal Injection.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 20th 2009, 9:08 pm

Erika Fox
I'm standing backstage with NLWF Champion Chuck Matthews, who just last week made his shocking return to NLWF, winning the Tag Titles and the NLWF Title in the same match. Welcome back, Chuck.

Chuck Matthews

Get on with it.

Erika FoxEarlier tonight, Brenton Cyrus had some chosen words for you, saying he was going to "humble you" and bring you back into Salvation. What are your thoughts?

Chuck Matthews

I'm not going to lie...I really don't give a shit. To me, this is just Brenton Cyrus being Brenton Cyrus. Putting himself higher on the pedestal, convincing himself that everything happens because of him. Yeah, he fired me, then hired me back. He's got his reasons, I'm sure. But I refuse to let him take credit for everything I've accomplished. Let's take a look at something...If success is measured in terms of long title reigns, there's no doubt he's the best. But let me ask you...Who's the guy who held the record when he first won the belt? Me. Who's the guy who stood next to him to help him win that fucking belt in the first place, way back at King of the Throne? Me. He can sit there and tell the world that he handed me the NLWF Title, but let's be honest with ourselves. It was only a matter of time before I took it anyway. The people may hate me, the locker room may hate me, but there's no denying the impact I've made in this company. There's no arguing the talent that I have. That's something I will always have, no matter how much Brenton may hate to admit it.

Erika FoxHe has also mentioned Mexican Samurai, who recently returned to NLWF, and will be your opponent at Seven Sins, competing for your title. What are your thoughts on that?

Chuck Matthews
I think it's funny, really. Mexican Samurai is his big enforcer? What, 25 to Life wasn't a big enough failure for him? Mexican Samurai has talent, I'll give him that. But enough to beat me? I don't know.

Erika FoxChuck, while there's no arguing your achievements and your ability, I have to give you a bit of an ego check. Past history has shown that your plans...well they don't always go according to plan. You've been foiled before.

Chuck Matthews
The past is the past, Erika. That's why I specifically requested my match tonight. Frank Hart is the only man who's been able to beat me consistently. Tonight, I end the war. I'm back, and better than ever. With a victory over my biggest antagonist, I'll prove it to the world. Then we'll see who the failure really is. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Hart to break.

Erika FoxAny parting comments before you go?

Chuck Matthews

Yeah, as a matter of fact...for all you who think this is a joke, that I'm no different than before...Riddle me this: What comes back no matter how many times you throw it away?

Erika Fox
A boomerang.

Chuck Matthews
Exactly. And just like a boomerang...Chuck Matthews always returns.

I QUIT
Chuck Matthews [vs] Frank Hart

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is an I Quit Match! Introducing first…

Frank Hart is standing in the ring already, awaiting Chuck Matthews

Samantha Praxton - From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at 245 pounds. FRANK HART!!!

Slowly she takes my hand
Delicate features in this rain
I lose everything, can I dream
The voices scream
The voices yell

Chuck Matthews walks slowly from behind the curtains. He looks at the crowd, then to the ring.

Suddenly you're shot irreparably
Everything was evil now clear
I hear the darkness without sound
I am The Man Without Fear

Chuck walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans as he goes. He gets down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, into the ring.

You can't hurt me, NO
You can't stop me, NO
You can't beat me, NO
You can't bring me down

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

See the man without fear
See the man without fear

Come on, come on, come on, come on

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, making his official return to the No Limit Wrestling Federation. From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at 225 Pounds. CHUCK MATTHEWS!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews charges Frank Hart and backs him into the corner. Chuck Matthews connects several back elbows to the face of Frank Hart. Chuck Matthews pulls Hart out of the corner and snap suplexes him. Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring and grabs a chair.

Andrew - This is match number 3 between these two men, and Chuck Matthews has never beaten Frank Hart.

Tommy - This change Andrew, that man is now the NLWF champion, the face of the company.

Chuck Matthews smashes the steel chair into the back of Frank Hart. Chuck Matthews lifts the chair and does it again, this time making Frank Hart scream out in pain. Chuck Matthews opens the chair and sits in down. Chuck Matthews has a seat, he begins taunting Frank Hart from the chair. Frank Hart tries to get up but Chuck Matthews pushes him back down with his foot. Chuck Matthews lifts Hart and body slams him on the open chair, Hart screams as he grabs his back.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is wisely working on the back of Frank Hart.

Tommy - Great ring strategy by Chuck Matthews, he’s not rushing into the match, he’s being very patient, and methodical.

Chuck Matthews watches Frank Hart uses the ropes to get up. Chuck Matthews grabs Frank Hart and backbreakers him dropping him across his knee. Chuck Matthews stomps into the back of Frank Hart. Chuck Matthews looks at the bent chair still set up. Chuck Matthews lifts Frank Hart slowly and sticks him between his legs. Chuck Matthews backs up towards the chair, staring at it. Chuck Matthews lifts Frank Hart up for a piledriver, then falls backwards, piledriving Frank Hart into the chair. Chuck Matthews stays sitting on the chair, as Frank Hart crumbles to the mat.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is looking as flawless as I have ever seen, he’s systematically destroying Frank Hart.

Tommy - Sweet Redemption for Chuck Matthews, I love it!

Chuck Matthews exit’s the ring and reaches underneath pulling out the Scarecrow mask. Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and pours the mask out spilling thumbtacs across the mat. Chuck Matthews puts the mask on and watches Frank Hart try to get up.

Tommy - Frank Hart is a deadman!

Chuck Matthews runs at Frank Hart when he turns around and connects the Panic Attack, spear, on Frank Hart who is driven into the thumbtacs. Frank Hart scrambles on the floor in pain, he looks at Chuck Matthews and begins to beg off.

Andrew - Frank Hart looks terrified!

Tommy- I think he shit himself.

Chuck Matthews grabs Hart’s legs and begins putting him in a inverted sharpshooter, Frank Hart panics and screams that he quits as Chuck Matthews locks in the Cryptic Cross. Edwin Dale drops down with the microphone and holds it to Frank’s mouth.

Frank Hart
I QUIT! I QUIT!

Chuck Matthews doesn’t break the hold, just like Brenton Cyrus he leaves it locked in. Chuck Matthews drags Frank Hart into the thumbtacks, then tightens the hold some more. Frank’s body and face press into the tacks that pierce his skin. Frank Hart lets out another scream, Chuck Matthews finally breaks the hold.

Tommy - That was the best performance in the NLWF we have ever seen from Chuck Matthews, Welcome back!

Andrew - Next week at Seven Sins he’ll defend the NLWF championship against The Mexican Samurai!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 20th 2009, 9:12 pm

Rob Langdon and Brenton Cyrus are talking in Brenton’s office.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s good to see you again man, I always thought you were Shadow Demon, but I was never fully sure.

Rob Langdon
Well now the only time people will see the lovable Dark Hero Shadow Demon is in matches. I have a question for you though, why the remarks about Chuck Matthews, I thought everything was ok.

Brenton Cyrus smiles

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Did you see what I just saw? Chuck Matthews finally beat Frank Hart. I said what needed to be said in order to motivate Chuck Matthews, and that’s exactly what I did, I motivated him.

Rob Langdon
I’m not sure I understand your logic.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You don’t have too. Look at my World Heavyweight Championship reign, I’ve beaten the very best in the NLWF, I’ve defended the championship as much as I could possible defend it. I want Chuck Matthews to be the same way, a dependable Champion. It’s either he will succeed and he’ll become a better champion then me, he’ll show that he is just as dominant, just as good, as me. But the truth is, Chuck Matthews will more then likely FAIL, and when he doesn’t I hope it humbles him, and I hope it brings my friend back. Not a Sex Icon, not Original Sin, and not this ego maniac who I watch take for granted the NLWF. Chuck Matthews will realign with me, when, where, it’s all up to him. I’m done with Chuck Matthews, we worked everything out and now we have no business together. He’s doing his career and I’m doing mine.

Rob Langdon
Well, you’re the boss right?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Damn right.

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 ChampionshipMatch
WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Alison Williams [vs] Candy the Clown

Alison Williams

I’m your Women’s World Champion, Alison Williams. I regret to inform the nasty, disgusting, fans here in New York, that the Women’s World Championship Match that was scheduled, well, it’s now canceled. My Contract with the No Limit Wrestling Federation has ended, and I’ve chosen, due to the fact that there is no competition in NLWF, that I’m going to join Megan O’Day’s Sacrifice Wrestling promotion. I’ve already talked to Brenton about it, and he has graciously allowed me to keep the Women’s World Championship. So to Candy the Clown who I was originally scheduled to face, better luck next time, crusty!

Alison Williams begins laughing, then the big screen goes black.

Andrew - Well, you and I witnessed the rise, and fall of the NLWF’s women’s division.

Tommy - Those women made me rise, then fall.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 20th 2009, 9:18 pm

Shane Bradley
I’m backstage with the new guys who have made an amazing impact here tonight, Lethal Injection. Guys tonight you’ve shown the world what Lethal Injection is all about, but why the attacks?

Ryan Apollos
We don’t deserve to wait in line, we are the next huge stars in this organization. So when we were booked in Dark Matches before Revolution even went on air, we took it as a slap to the face.

Corey Casey

ASWA the people watched us show our tag team skills, Tonight we are showing that we refuse to step in line. If we want something, we’re going to take it. In my case, it’s the NLWF North America Championship that is in ASWA. I’ve been booked in a match with Keith Cunningham this Wednesday for the North American Championship, and once I win that championship I will defend it in both ASWA and NLWF. My first title defense will be at Seven Sins, against Bobby Ocean who can’t win a match to save his life, and James Shark who thought he would return to the NLWF without anyone getting offended by it.

Ryan Apollos
Ocean and Shark had their chance to achieve greatness in the NLWF, and they failed, it’s time for the future to step up and succeed where they failed. I start off my NLWF career against Jason Hawk who I have history with, but that doesn’t matter now, all that matters is the NLWF, and me beating Jason Hawk at Seven Sins.

Ryan Apollos shoves Shane Bradley who falls backwards. Corey Casey stares at the camera a few seconds longer then follows his tag team partner.

Andrew - I don’t think I like those guys.

Tommy - I give those two a lot of credit, they feel like they should be taken seriously, so they do things that are serious, send a message guys!

Andrew - But attacking Brenton Cyrus?

Tommy - Why not? He’s one half of the tag Team Champions, and he’s the most dominant wrestler alive, that’s a great way to get noticed, I guarantee people will remember Lethal Injection after what they saw tonight.

Andrew - I’m not sure Tommy, I guess only time will tell if that was a good idea or a bad idea.

Tommy - Up next is the Freedom Championship Match, this is going to be amazing.

FREEDOM CHAMPIONSHIP
Cotton the Clown [vs] Shadow Demon

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Make Me Scream Match, the only way to win is make your opponent scream, or to pin your opponent down for a 10 count. Introducing first…

The lights go out in the arena. Sugary-happy carnival calliope music starts playing. The music soon becomes nightmarish disjointed and then bounces to a stop. A second of silence. A loud, hard, fast guitar riff hits as strobe lights flash. The lights come on as you hear Rob Zombie's voice scream, "LAUGH!!! drown and LAUGH!!!" The song "Grease Paint And Monkeybrains" by White Zombie continues playing as the pixie-like hottie clown, Candy, leads Cotton slowly to the ring on a chain. She walks him up the steps and unhooks his chain. She steps back and Cotton stands in the center of the ring breathing heavily.... watching the entrance ramp for his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - He is the current No Limit Champion, and current NLWF Freedom Champion, from The Red Triangle Circus, weighing in at 325 pounds, COTTON THE CLOWN!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from unknown, weighing 240 pounds, SHADOW DEMON!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cotton points at Shadow Demon then brings his hands down at the same time he brings his knee up, miming his devastating Cotton Candy Breaker move.

Andrew - Little bit of taunting from Cotton the Clown.

Shadow Demon runs and dropkicks Cotton the Clown, Shadow Demon jumps to his feet and dropkicks Cotton the Clown again. Shadow Demon gets to his feet, but Cotton the Clown clotheslines him. Cotton the Clown bounces off the ropes and attempts a splash but Shadow Demon barely rolls out of the way. Shadow Demon quickly rolls out to the apron the gets to his feet. Shadow Demon runs to the top rope as Cotton the Clown gets to his feet. Shadow Demon dives off the top rope and flying DDT’s Cotton the Clown into the mat, bouncing Cotton the Clown’s head off the canvas.

Tommy - Shadow Demon being very careful not to let Cotton grab a hold of him, cause if Cotton gets hold of Shadow Demon, I think this one would be over.

Shadow Demon looks at Cotton the Clown and considers a pin. Instead Shadow Demon rolls out of the ring. Shadow Demon pulls a ladder out from underneath the ring and slides it in. Shadow Demon lifts the ladder onto his shoulder, Cotton the Clown gets up and Shadow Demon charges slamming the ladder into the face of Cotton the Clown, knocking him backwards into the corner. Shadow Demon sets up the ladder in the center of the ring and begins climbing. Cotton the Clown rests against the corner. Shadow Demon dives off the ladder and splashes Cotton the Clown in the corner. Shadow Demon begins punching Cotton the Clown in the corner as the fans count the strikes.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9”

Cotton the Clown throws Shadow Demon off of him. Shadow Demon lands back on the ladder and regains his balance. Shadow Demon quickly climbs the ladder then moonsaults off onto Cotton the Clown, both men hit the floor, Shadow Demon bounces out of the ring.

Andrew - I haven’t heard any screams.

Tommy - This match is never going to end, Shadow Demon is one of the greatest Hardcore Wrestlers I’ve ever seen, and Cotton the Clown is a monster.

Shadow Demon stands up and clears off the announce table. Cotton the Clown rolls out of the ring and stands behind Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon finishes clearing the table off then turns around. Cotton the Clown grabs Shadow Demon by the throat with both hands. Cotton the Clown lifts Shadow Demon up and throws him. Shadow Demon falls backwards onto the table which doesn’t break. Shadow Demon rolls backwards and lands in the laps of the announcers.

Andrew - What the Hell!

Tommy - Let’s get out of here Andrew, we are in trouble

Cotton the Clown grabs Andrew and throws him with one arm. Cotton the Clown lifts Shadow Demon up then body presses him high above his head. Cotton the Clown looks at all the people in the audience. Cotton the Clown throws Shadow Demon into the crowd, sending unsuspecting fans falling.

“Fuck em‘ up Cotton Fuck em‘ up!”

Tommy - Hey Andrew are you ok?

Cotton the Clown begins to climb over the guardrail in pursuit of Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon throws a chair at Cotton the Clown catching him right to the face. Cotton the Clown backs up. Shadow Demon runs and jumps up onto the guardrail then flips towards Cotton the Clown. Cotton the Clown falls backwards laying him across the announce table, as Shadow Demon clears the announce table and lands on his feet.

Andrew - I think I’m ok.

Tommy - Get out of the way, I don’t think the announce table can handle the weight of Cotton the Clown.

Shadow Demon slides into the rind and moves the ladder close to the ropes. Shadow Demon climbs to the top of the ladder, and looks down at Cotton the Clown laid out on the announce table. Shadow Demon takes one more step up the ladder so he’s standing at the very top. Shadow Demon puts his arms to the side, then dives off with a Swanton Bomb. Shadow Demon crashes hard into Cotton the Clown, the table explodes from the impact.

“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - GOOD GOD! SHADOW DEMON AND COTTON THE CLOWN ARE DEAD!

Tommy - HOLY SHIT!

Cotton the Clown begins moving, as does Shadow Demon.

Andrew - How the hell are these two still alive?

Tommy - These are two of the toughest men in the entire world!

Shadow Demon gets to his feet first. Shadow Demon looks down at Cotton the Clown in disbelief.

Andrew - Shadow Demon must be wondering what the hell he has to do to beat Cotton the Clown.

Tommy - HE’S GETTING UP!

Cotton the Clown begins getting up, stumbling around in the table wreckage before finally standing upright. Shadow Demon fires of several punches to the face of Cotton the Clown. Cotton the Clown punches Shadow Demon once sending him flaying back. Shadow Demon grabs a chair from the time keep, he acts likes he’s still dazed from the punch, Cotton the Clown walks towards Shadow Demon who turns around and bends the chair over the head of Cotton the Clown. Cotton the Clown staggers slightly. Shadow Demon pulls the chair back and swings it as hard as he can again, this time he busts Cotton the Clown open, but Cotton the Clown still doesn’t fall. Shadow Demon swings the chair again, this time Cotton the Clown punches the steel chair out of Shadow Demon’s hands.

Andrew - He blocked a chair shot with a single punch.

Cotton the Clown grabs Shadow Demon by the throat and choke slams him on the ringside floor. Cotton the Clown looks at the ring steps. Cotton the Clown lifts Shadow Demon and whips him towards the steps, Shadow Demon hit’s the steps head and shoulder first, smashing against the steel steps hard. Cotton the Clown lifts Shadow Demon up. Cotton the Clown removes the ring steps, then positions Shadow Demon against the ring post. Cotton the Clown lifts the ring steps and throws them at Shadow Demon who barely dives out of the way as the steps crash into the post. Shadow Demon slides into the ring, Cotton the Clown follows him.

Tommy - Cotton the Clown was trying to kill Shadow Demon with those ring steps.

Shadow Demon climbs the ladder and dives at Cotton the Clown as soon as he enters the ring, Cotton the Clown catches Shadow Demon and locks in a bear hug. Shadow Demon covers his mouth as Cotton the Clown squeezes as hard as he can.

Andrew - This could be it, will Shadow Demon scream?

Tommy - I’ don’t know, but he might have to unless he wants to be broken.

Cotton the Clown cranks on the bear hug. Shadow Demon bites the bloody forehead of Cotton the Clown, Cotton the Clown releases the bear hug and backs away as blood pours into Cotton the Clown’s eyes. Shadow Demon jumps on the back of Cotton the Clown and locks in a sleeper hold.

Andrew - Well, putting Cotton to sleep probably isn’t the best idea, unless maybe Shadow Demon is going to try for a pin.

Tommy - he might have too.

Cotton the Clown runs around trying to get Shadow Demon off his back. Cotton the Clown touches the ladder, then begins climbing.

Andrew - What the hell is Cotton the Clown doing?

Tommy - I have no idea!

Cotton the Clown climbs higher on the ladder. Shadow Demon releases the Sleeper hold, and moves to the other side of the ladder. Shadow Demon elbows the wound of Cotton the Clown. Cotton the Clown grabs Shadow Demon by the throat. Shadow Demon hooks the head of Cotton the Clown and connects the Shadow Crusher. Shadow Demon lands across the top rope. Cotton the Clown falls backwards off the ladder, then crashes right through the middle of the ring, leaving an huge hole.

“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - Cotton the Clown went through the ring!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy - The referee has ended it, he says Cotton screamed!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW FREEDOM CHAMPION, SHADOW DEMON!

Shadow Demon is handed the Freedom Championship. Shadow Demon kisses the championship as Candy the Clown checks on Cotton the clown.

Andrew - Did you hear Cotton the Clown scream?

Tommy - Not at all.

Andrew - Well, new champion anyway, I’m still questioning the decision though.

Tommy - If the referee says he screamed, then he screamed, regardless, we have a new Freedom Champion.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 20th 2009, 9:22 pm

Andrew - These two guys have main evented all the shows this month.

Tommy - They have had an amazing rivalry.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea won the first match defending the Undisputed Universal Championship, then last week they were both in Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, now they are going to fight for all the belts.

Tommy - That was just this match, remember last month when Nick Ridicule causes KID a chance to become the Rated [R] Champion, then they met again in a handicap match. I’m ready for the final battle, this is for everything.

Revolution: Close to the Edge: 9/21/09 MainEvent
STEEL CAGE
UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
Aaron O’Shea [vs] The Notorious K.I.D

Samantha Praxton - the Following match is a Steel Cage Match, and it will unify the Undisputed Universal Championship, the Rated [R] Championship, and the Junior Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, he is the Undisputed Universal Champion. AARON O’SHEA!

Aaron O’Shea hands the referee the Undisputed Universal Championship, never taking his eyes off The Notorious K.I.D

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, he is the Rated [R] Champion, he is the Junior Heavyweight Champion, he is THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D!!!!!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D charges at Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea lifts The Notorious K.I.D up onto his shoulders, setting up the Dublin Dominator. The Notorious K.I.D reaches into his pocket, The Notorious K.I.D punches Aaron O’Shea to the forehead. Aaron O’Shea crumbles to the ground.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - I Think The Notorious K.I.D used brass knuckles, just like I used to!

The Notorious K.I.D pins Aaron O’Shea.

-1-
-2-
-3-

Andrew - Are you kidding me?

Tommy - NEW CHAMPION! IN DAMN NEAR RECORD TIME!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW Undisputed Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - I can’t believe it, KID had brass knuckles in his pocket!

[Gently by Slipknot plays as Shadow Demon walk down to the ring]

Tommy - He’s coming down to congratulate his friend, KID.

[Shadow Demon grabs a microphone]

Shadow Demon
KID, you did it! You are the Undisputed Champion, I’m proud of you man. You’ve achieved things, that I have dreamed about my entire life. Unfortunately for you, ENVY is my sin.

Shadow Demon grabs the back of the head of The Notorious K.I.D and throws him into the cage.

Andrew - what the hell!

Tommy - Shadow Demon has finally snapped.

Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D and throws him into the cage wall again, this time busting The Notorious K.I.D open. Blood flows down the face of The Notorious K.I.D as Shadow Demon lifts him again. Shadow Demon positions The Notorious K.I.D for a Shadow crusher. Shadow Demon points at the Universal Championship. Shadow Demon runs and connects the Shadow Crusher, bouncing The Notorious K.I.D’s face off the championship belt.

Shadow Demon
KID, as the new General Manager of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, it is my job to inform you that there is one more championship, to unify to the Undisputed Championship. The Freedom Championship, so at Seven Sins, you will defend your titles, against my title, to determine the Undisputed Champion of NLWF!

Andrew - Rob Langdon is the new General Manager!

Tommy - and he booked a huge match for the Pay Per View.

Andrew - That’s right, all the major titles will be on the line at Seven Sins, in just seven days!

Tommy - We’re out of time, we’ll see you next week!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 20th 2009, 9:27 pm

Dark Match Results from before Revolution:

NLWF TRYOUT:
Ryan Apollos Defeats Shane Billz

NLWF TRYOUT:
Wayne Morley Defeats The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D

NLWF TRYOUT:
The "Devils Reject" David Defeats Epic

NLWF TRYOUT:
Corey Casey Defeats Jamean Jaxon

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down