NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09

Go down

Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 Empty Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 13th 2009, 7:11 pm

Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 Revolution
Hostility
Live from the NLWF Sin City Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
NLWF STARTS FROM THE BEGINNING
TONIGHT

Fireworks go off from the Revolution stage, the camera gets a shot at the crowd, several signs can bee seen including, “NLWF 4 LIFE” “Cotton ate my wife!” “The Suicide Water Pistol K.I.D” and “I would give my left nut to see Chuck Matthews back in NLWF”

The shot switches to the outside parking lot, where we see a stretch limo pull up to the Superstar entrance. The driver exit’s the limo and walks around to the passenger door and guards the door, another limo this time a H2 style pulls up next to the first limo. The driver of that limo exit’s the automobile and opens the passenger door allowing Brenton Cyrus to exit. Brenton Cyrus looks at the limo next to his. He begins laughing.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
This is going to be a night to remember.

Brenton Cyrus walks into the arena, as the camera switches back to the other limo, still guarded by the driver.

Joey - Déjà vu.

Brain - Yeah, that seemed oddly familiar.

Joey - I’m sure it’s only a coincidence. Sorry, about that folks, just had a weird moment.

Brain - Welcome to the debut of Revolution, on ABC!

Joey - We have a jam packed card for you tonight, including two huge championships matches, and a number one contenders match for the NLWF Women’s World Championship.

Brain - But we start off with some guys who are trying to break into the big picture of the No Limit Wrestling Federation.

Joey - That’s right, we see Shane Billz get destroyed by World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion Brenton Cyrus, who defended his titles for an astounding twelfth time!

Brain - We also see Razor Xtreme, who’s pretending to be the brother of The Suicide Gun K.I.D.

Joey - What do you mean pretending?

Brain - Well if they really are brothers, then The Suicide Gun got all the talent, while the Rated R-Xtreme got all the nothing!

Joey - Then the last guy in this match his is very intriguing, Blaine Riley was put in Jail at the age of 18 for 1st degree murder of a police officer in Europe. Was sentenced to 25-life in europe maximum security prison but Escaped from jail at the age of 30 till this day is wanted in europe!

Brain - WAIT! Did you say he was sentenced to 25 to life?

Joey - Yes I did, that’s what it says here on my notes.

Brain - I can’t picture anything worse then being sentenced to Brenton Cyrus and The Mexican Samurai on the same team!

Joey - Very funny.

Brain - are you sure this guy isn’t Havoc? He’s the only guy that felt the spark that was 25 to life.

Joey - I guarantee he’s not Havoc.

Brain - I guess we’ll find out soon right?

Joey - How’s that?

Brain - If he no shows, then we know he’s Havoc!

OPENING CONTEST
□■■ The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D vs Shane Billz vs Blaine Riley ■■□

The Rated R-Xtreme and Shane Billz are in the ring already, Shane Billz runs and attacks The Rated R-Xtreme.

Brain - Shane Billz is trying to eliminate one opponent before the match!

Joey - Can you blame him, here comes Blaine Riley, and look at him!

6’3”, 320 Pound Blaine Riley charges down the ramp towards the ring staring at his victims. Shane Billz tosses The Rated R-Xtreme into the ring post shoulder first, forcing The Rated R-Xtreme to scream in pain. Blain Riley enters the ring, as he does the bell rings.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brain - He we go, a second chance for Dollar Billz and the loser of the KID family tree.

Joey - Right, and a chance to impress the NLWF for Blaine Riley.

Shane Billz charges Blaine Riley and unloads a series of punches to his face. Shane Billz runs and bounce of the ropes only to get a boot to the face. Blaine Riley raises his fist into the air. Shane Billz gets to his feet using the ropes. Billz turns around to get a knock out right cross to his jaw from Blaine Riley. Riley grabs a staggered Billz and places him between his legs. Blaine Riley lifts Shane Billz and powerbombs him into the mat.

Brain - I think Shane Billz wishes he would have just stayed at his Moms house.

Joey - Blain Riley is beating the hell out of Shane Billz!

The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D leaps off the top rope flipping at Blaine Riley. Blaine catches R-Xtreme and powerbombs him on top of Shane Billz. Blaine Riley steps up on the chests of both Shane Billz and The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D. Referee Rocky Mason makes the count.

-1--2--3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, in his NLWF Debut, Blaine Riley!

Joey - A very impressive performance by Blain Riley!

Brain - That’s for sure, He beat two of the worst in NLWF, I want to see his put into the ring with someone challenging!

Joey - Well if he can do again, what he did tonight, he’ll do great in the NLWF.

Brain - and I say I’ll believe it when I see it! Only a loser loses his debut!

Joey - We’ll be back after this commercial break on ABC.

Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 Matchseperator

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 13th 2009, 7:21 pm

Joey - So far this has been and astounding show wouldn’t you say?

Brain - I love watching jobbers get beaten up….

Joey - I’m getting word that Jazmine Ortiz is going out to that limo to find out who’s inside!

Brain - If it’s who I think it is, Brenton Cyrus is going to be in HUGE trouble!

Jazmine Ortiz is talking to the driver who’s guarding the limo door, her voice is loud and she sounds irritated.

Jazmine Ortiz
It’s my job to find out who’s in this limo! So get your big dumb bald ass out of my way so I can open the door and see if it’s who everyone thinks it is!

Driver
Please step away from the limousine, I’ve been instructed not to let anyone into this limo, especially you!

Jazmine Ortiz
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Wait! It is him! Isn’t it!

A knock is heard on the limo’s glass window from inside. The driver turns and places his hand on the door handle.

Jazmine Ortiz
Chu~

Alison Williams steps out of the limousine, sending the crowd into a frenzy of boo’s.

■■Alison Williams■■
You were expecting someone else?

Jazmine Ortiz
Well yeah, I was actually hoping it would be Chuck Matthews, so he could come and kick Brenton Cyrus’s~

Brenton Cyrus grabs Jazmine Ortiz’s hair and pulls it back. Alison Williams grabs the back of Brenton Cyrus’s head and pulls him in for a kiss. Jazmine struggles and moans in pain as Brenton and Ali stop kissing.

■■Alison Williams■■
Listen to me you stupid little whore! Do you remember South Africa?

Moaning and crying Jazmine lets out an answer

Jazmine Ortiz
YES!

Brenton Cyrus continues to grip her hair, Alison gets into Jazmine’s face.

■■Alison Williams■■
You kissed my boyfriend Aaron O’Shea!

Brenton Cyrus releases Jazmine’s hair and lets her fall hard to the ground, she continues crying.

Jazmine Ortiz
What the hell are you talking about?

Alison Williams grabs Jazmine Ortiz by the hair and drags her on the ground. Alison Williams drags Jazmine Ortiz to the interview area, Alison Williams lifts Jazmine Ortiz up by her hair and forces her to watch the Flat screen TV which cues a replay.

-August 16th 2009-
-Johannesburg, South Africa -

Aaron O’Shea is standing backstage, a sledgehammer in his hands. He isn’t holding any of his titles.

Jazmine Ortiz
Aaron, what are you doing?

Aaron O’Shea
What am I doing? I’m losing everything! Since Salvation has returned I’ve watched my life begin to crumble. I don’t care anymore, I don’t care about Brenton Cyrus, I don’t care about Chuck Matthews, I don’t care about Nick Ridicule. I’m Aaron O’Shea, and you call me Liberation.

Aaron O’Shea grabs the back of Jazmine’s head, grabbing a handful of her hair. Aaron O’Shea pulls her back and kisses her.

Aaron O’Shea

TONIGHT IF I’M GOING DOWN! I’M BRINGING SOMEONE OR EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME! I’M A CHAMPION, AND TONIGHT, IF NECESSARY, I DIE A CHAMPION!

Aaron O’Shea smashes the sledgehammer into the 50 inch flat screen TV. Then Aaron O’Shea destroys the rest of the backstage interview area.
===========================

Jazmine Ortiz
He kissed me!

Alison Williams smiles then delivers a deadly and sickening punt kick to the skull of Jazmine Ortiz.

■■Alison Williams■■You misunderstood Jazmine, I wanted to thank you. Because of you I’m free from him, and back in the arms of the only man who can satisfy me, The God, Brenton Cyrus.

Brenton Cyrus slowly positions himself to a pushup position, he slithers closer to Jazmine Ortiz and whispers into her ear.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I hope Chuck Matthews does show up tonight! That way we can finish what we started at God of War!

Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet again and grabs Alison’s hand. Brenton Cyrus screams at the lifeless body of Jazmine Ortiz.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I DARE CHUCK MATTHEWS TO COME TO REVOLUTION TONIGHT!

Brain - What the hell has happened to Brenton Cyrus?

Joey - He’s turning back into his old self, Salvation has taken control again.

Brain -and the only man who comes to mind that can stop him.. Well he was crucified.

Joey - I believe in Aaron O’Shea!

Brain - I believe in Aaron O’Shea. But how the hell do you stop Brenton Cyrus?

Joey - It hasn’t been done yet.

Brain - If Brenton Cyrus can walk out of the Revolution as both Tag Team champions, I fear for the safety and well being of the NLWF.

Joey - on a less serious note, up next we have Bobby Ocean, who has a rematch clause still for the Freedom Championship, against Tyrone Stevenson, who isn’t really in contention for anything.

Brain - Except unemployment. Bobby Ocean is using a wise strategy with his rematch clause, it’s good for an entire year, why waste it? He can use it any week he wants. Just like Brenton Cyrus did with the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship, he lost it to Death Angel inside the steel cage, then saved his rematch, and ended up using it to destroy his enemy, Chuck Matthews.

□■■ Bobby Ocean vs Tyrone Stevenson ■■□

Tyrone is already in the ring, waiting for Bobby Ocean.

Tyrone Stevenson is in the ring already, he’s using the ropes to stretch out, when the camera goes on him, he begins to taunt, but the shot is immediately cut to the stage. Fireflies hits as Bobby comes out onto the stage with an "X" formed over his head with arms the when he drops them a small pyro explodes behind him. He then walks down to the ring slides under the bottom rope. Bobby climbs the two turnbuckles opposite the ramp and forms the "X" again over his head.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Bobby Ocean walks towards the center of the ring with his hand extended for a handshake.

Brain - A different Bobby Ocean here tonight?

Bobby Ocean shakes Tyrone Stevenson’s hand, then the two circle each other before locking up.

Joey - No tricks from Bobby Ocean? I’m surprised.

Brain - Bobby Ocean has all the potential In the world, but has never been able to channel it, he reminds me of Frank Hart or Rico Sutton. Everytime he starts to make a break for Main Event, something sends him right back down.

Bobby Ocean transitions the tie up into a side headlock on Tyrone Stevenson. Bobby Ocean uses a head lock takedown on Tyrone Stevenson, who quickly uses his legs to scissor the head of Bobby Ocean. Bobby Ocean does a hand stand out of the head scissors, and baseball slide dropkicks Tyrone Stevenson to the face. Bobby Ocean lifts Tyrone Stevenson up and shoots him off the ropes.

Joey - Great action early on, a test of technique.

Brain - A test Bobby Ocean passed!

Bobby Ocean ducks to his stomach, forcing Tyrone Stevenson to leap over him and bounce of the ropes once more. Bobby Ocean jumps back up and cross body blocks Tyrone Stevenson who was at full speed. Bobby Ocean climbs up to the top rope and executes a moonsault that gets the crowd to cheer. Rocky Mason drops down and counts.

-1--2---

Brain - Tyrone Stevenson puts his foot on the ropes!

Joey - Bobby Ocean could have had the match won, but Tyrone shows the ring presence to put his foot on the rope.

Brain - No… Actually on the replay you can see the force of the moonsault bounced Tyrone’s feet, and one of them was lucky enough to land on the rope.

Joey - If Tyrone wasn’t lucky, Cotton probably would have killed him.

Bobby Ocean looks at Tyrone’s foot on the rope, then goes back on the attack stomping Tyrone Stevenson to the face several times. Bobby Ocean drags Tyrone Stevenson. Bobby Ocean sets Stevenson up for a Boston crab, but instead slingshots Stevenson up and across the middle rope. Bobby Ocean gets to his feet and looks at Tyrone in perfect position. Bobby Ocean runs and uses the ropes to spin and swing his feet into Stevenson’s face. Bobby Ocean immediately runs across the apron and up to the top rope where he dives off with a diving head.

Joey - Will the 304 and diving head butt combination be enough to win the match?

-1--2--3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Bobby Ocean!

Joey - Impressive victory over Tyrone Stevenson.

Brian - I’m getting word in my headset that next week, right here on Revolution it’s going to be Bobby Ocean versus Blaine Riley, where the winner takes on Cotton the Clown at Final Conflict for the Freedom Championship!

Joey - You wanted both these guys to be tested, what better way then to test them against each other?

Brain - If you want to be in a big pay per view match, you’ll beat the hell out of your opponent next week, I’m excited.

Joey - Winners go up, loser falls down.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Hostility: 9/14/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 13th 2009, 7:30 pm

Alison is backstage, the camera zooms out to reveal Aaron O’Shea who has a smile on his face.

■■Alison Williams■■
Why are you smiling you idiot?

Aaron O’Shea’s smile quickly disappears.

■■Alison Williams■■
That’s what I thought, I came here to break up with you officially, so you stop hanging around my house, and stop calling me!

Aaron O’Shea
I didn’t do either of those and you know it.

■■Alison Williams■■
Whatef. You know Aaron, looking at you right now after being with Brenton again, it makes me want to throw up. I stayed with you because I felt sorry for such a pathetic, loser, like you. The longer I stayed with you, the more and more I wanted him, and when I finally got what I wanted, Mmmmm, I got it all night long.

Aaron O’Shea

I hope the both of you still enjoy yourselves when I take the World Heavyweight Championship away from Brenton Cyrus.

Alison laughs.

■■Alison Williams■■
Please Aaron, don’t make me laugh. The last time you fought Brenton Cyrus he let you take back your Rated R championship, the day after he beat you whiten an inch of your life, and made you pray to him.

Aaron O’Shea
All I’m hearing is that the score is one, one. Just ask Chuck Matthews, it doesn’t matter who wins the first one, it matters who wins the last one, and I won the last one. In fact, I’m the only person alive to ever beat all three members of the Original Salvation.

■■Alison Williams■■
You have no idea what’s going to happen to you! Brenton is going to kill you!

Alison pauses for a second, she bites her lip.

■■Alison Williams■■
Just thinking about him… You know another thing I love about being with him.

Aaron O’Shea
You both have herpes so there is no surprises?

Alison puts her hand is Aaron’s face.

■■Alison Williams■■
No jackass, I’m clean and so is he. Which is more then I can say about you, and your addictions. But one of the things I love the most, is for the first time in months, I won’t have to fake it in bed, and pretend like someone as inferior as you, was good enough for me. I even faked an injury, just to get away from you!

Alison turns and walks out of the locker room of the Undisputed Universal Champion, who has a look of sadness on his face.

Brain - Ouch.

Joey - Took the words right out of my mouth, Hostility is the appropriate name for tonight’s event for sure.

Brain - It’s a scary day in NLWF history that’s for sure, Brenton Cyrus has changed back into an evil monster once again, not the God he claims to be, but the devil and I don’t care if I get fired for this, I’ve watched Salvation bend over wrestling and screw it’s brains outs!

Joey - Strong words Brain, but I can’t help but agree, with Brenton Cyrus on a Salvation Power Trip, their isn’t anyone who’s safe.

Brain - Yeah, as we saw earlier with his abuse of Jazmine Ortiz, not even the Women in NLWF are safe!

Joey - Up next we’ll see the top women of NLWF compete in a pretty high profile match to de-

I'm Not Jesus hits the PA

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair
Save your soul tonight.

Drift among the faithful
Bury your desires.
Aberrations fill your head
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?

Brenton Cyrus emerges from the backstage area head pointed down as he slowly walks to the top of the stage, Alison Williams close by his side. Ashtyn Sky is already in the ring, holding on to the Women’s World Championship.

When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

I’m not Jesus,
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away
But it’s only shit to me
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

Brenton Cyrus lifts his microphone up to mouth, and begins to speak.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
There is going to be a change of plans here tonight, a former Women’s World Champion has chosen to use her Mandatory Rematch Clause. That person, is Alison Williams and that match…

Alison removes her shirt and pants revealing her wrestling attire.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Is right now!

Alison Williams walks down the ring, a look of disgust on her face as she looks into the crowd. Alison Williams enters the ring and gets attacked by Ashtyn Sky immediately.

[Ding Ding]

Joey - So now Brenton Cyrus has changed te women’s World Championship #1 Contenders match, into an actual title match!

Brain - Lets see if Ashtyn can overcome the surprise of fighting Alison Williams instead of in a five way match.

Ashtyn Sky lifts Alison Williams and drops her across her knee with a gut buster. Ashtyn Sky drops and elbow into the cheat of Alison Williams. Alison Williams uses the ropes to pull her up, Ashtyn Sky charges and clothelines Alison Williams over the top rope to the ground below. Ashtyn Sky quickly follows up her advantage, climbing to the top rope.

Joey - Ashtyn Sky is taking it to Alison Williams!

Brain - You can tell the time off has made Alison a bit rusty in the ring, she looks like a fish out of water!

Joey - Ashtyn Sky needs to hurry and take advantage, Alison Williams wont be rusty for too long!

Brain - That’s right, if Ashtyn is going to win this match, she has to do it early, not give Alison a chance to shake off the ring rust.

Ashtyn Sky dives from the top rope to the outside of the ring taking Alison Williams down hard with a huge cross body block. Ashtyn Sky jumps up to her feet as the crowd erupts in cheers for her.
-1-
Ashtyn Sky lifts Alison Williams and throws her into the steel ring steps shoulder first.
-2-
Ashtyn Sky rolls Alison Williams back into the ring. Ashyn Sky climbs up onto the apron, Alison Williams connects a leg kick catching Ashtyn right on the knee, so hard it makes a wicked snap sound., Ashtyn Sky falls hard to the ring apron.

Joey - Oh no!

Brain - You said it, we watched something similar happen to Chuck Matthews!

Alison Williams sees the opportunity, she bounce off the ropes and runs full speed at Ashtyn, before delivering a baseball slide dropkick to the hurt knee of Ashtyn Sky. Alison Williams puts Ashtyn Sky into the ring. Alison Williams begins stomping on the knee of Ashtyn Sky. Ashtyn Sky screams in pain.

Joey - This is not good, Alison Williams has full control of this match.

Brain - I don’t understand why the ref wont do something! It’s obvious she’s injured!

Joey - I don’t think it matters, Brenton Cyrus is standing at the top of the stage watching this match, and we all know who he wants to win!

Alison Williams lifts Ashtyn Sky who can barely put any weight on her right knee. Alison Williams hooks Ashtyn’s head and connects The WetDreamz DDT, spiking Ashtyn into the mat. Alison Williams grabs the legs of Ashtyn Sky, and spins her into a Sharpshooter. Alison Williams sits back putting as much pressure as she can on Ashtyn Sky. Edwin Dale checks on Ashtyn Sky who’s knocked out cold from the DDT that dropped her skull first into the mat.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Edwin Dale calls for the bell.

Joey - That’s it…

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPION! ALISON WILLIAMS!

Brain - For the second time in her career, she is the Women’s World Champion.

Joey - Yeah, and technically she never even lost the belt to begin with.

Alison Williams grabs the Women’s World Championship out of the hands of Edwin Dale, then pushed him to the floor, shoving her hand in his face to do it. Alison Williams stands over Ashtyn Sky taunting with her Women’s World Championship.

Joey - No class.

Brenton Cyrus stands on the top of the stage clapping his hands, Alison Williams leans over the top rope and blows him a kiss.

Brain - All of this is making me sick.

Brenton Cyrus turns around and is speared off the stage by Aaron O’Shea, the two men crash hard into the concrete.

Joey - YES! Finally someone has seen enough!

Brain - It’s about time!

Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet, as does Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea grabs Brenton Cyrus and throws his face first into the guardrail. Aaron O’Shea grabs a fire extinguisher and swings it at Brenton Cyrus smashing it into his stomach. Aaron O’Shea grabs a trash can and empties all of the garbage out of it.

Joey - Aaron O’Shea is taking it to the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

Brain - Lets hope he takes out the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

Aaron O’Shea slams the trash can into the head of Brenton Cyrus. Aaron O’Shea sits Brenton Cyrus against the guardrail, then shoves the trash can in his face.

Joey - Aaron O’Shea has snapped!

Brain - What the hell is he planning?

Aaron O’Shea pulls himself up onto the stage, Alison Williams is standing mid way up the ramp screaming for Brenton to get up. Aaron O’Shea points at Alison Williams, then points at Brenton Cyrus. Aaron O’Shea runs and leaps off the stage, he flies through the air before dropkicking the trash can into the face on Brenton Cyrus, crushing him against the guardrail.

Joey - Aaron O’Shea hurt himself badly, but Brenton Cyrus took the worst of that for sure!

Brain - Aaron O’Shea crashed into the concrete to deliver that HUGE dropkick, both these men are hurt!

Joey - Unfortunately if Aaron O’Shea hurt himself to badly, and Brenton Cyrus can’t compete, the Carnival of Violence will take the tag team titles with ease.

Brain - I hope Aaron O’Shea didn’t ruin the rest of his night just to take out Brenton Cyrus!

NLWF Medical supervisors rush towards Aaron O’Shea and Brenton Cyrus, checking on the situation.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 13th 2009, 7:40 pm

Joey - During the commercial break, Aaron O’Shea walked away from that sickening dropkick, while Brenton Cyrus was helped to the back by officials.

Brain - I wonder how that will affect the main event tonight.

Joey - You know it will have a big impact on the main event!

Brain - Yeah, instead of a three on one handicap match they way it was starting to look against Aaron O’Shea, now it just becomes a handicap match.

Joey - Still going to be a rough ride for Aaron O’Shea, but he did make it a lot easier.

Brain - Up next Nick Ridicule defends the No Limit Championship against both Death Angel and Cotton the Clown in a triple threat match.

Joey - Nick Ridicule has already defended the No Limit title, you know he would love to get 5 title defenses and be the first man to cash in for a Major Title shot.

NO LIMIT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
□■■ Nick Ridicule vsCotton the Clown vs Death Angel ■■□

All three men are already in the ring. Ashley Matthews in Nick Ridicule’s corner, and Candy the Clown in Cotton’s corner.

Samantha Praxton - The Following bout is a Triple Threat Match, and is for the NLWF No Limit Championship! Introducing first, he is one of the challengers. Standing 7’9” and Weighing in tonight at 420 Pounds, Death Angel!

The crowd boos Death Angel

Samantha Praxton - Now the other challenger. Standing 6’7” and Weighing in tonight at 325 Pounds, from the Red Triangle Circus, He is the current NLWF Freedom Champion, Cotton the Clown!

The crowd cheers for Cotton the Clown starting a chant that soon fills the Sin City Arena.

“Cotton‘s Gonna Kill You!”

Samantha Praxton - and finally, the champion! Standing 6’3” and Weighing in tonight at 2o5 Pounds, from Miami, Florida, he is the reigning, and defending, NLWF No Limit Champion, Nick Ridicule!

The fans boo Nick Ridicule

“YOU SUCK!”
“YOU SUCK!”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule immediately roll out of the ring and points at both Death Angel and Cotton, telling them to fight. Death Angel stares at Nick Ridicule, while Cotton doesn’t care and attacks Death Angel, clubbing him to the back of the neck with a forearm.

Brain - Nick Ridicule, as sneaky as it is, is using a wise strategy, let the big guys go at it, then come in and fight whoever remains.

Joey - Are you sure that’s what he’s doing? It looks like he’s just a coward.

Cotton the Clown throws Death Angel to the corner full forces then charges in with and avalanche splash, crushing Death Angel against the corner, Cotton quickly combo’s the splash by bouncing off the ropes and cloths lining Death Angel, almost ripping his head clean off.

Joey - He turned Death Angel inside out with that clothesline!

Brain - With the way his face is disfigured, inside out might be a better look for Death Angel!

Cotton jumps and leg drops Death Angel on the mat. Edwin Dale drops for a pin.
-1-
Cotton gets off of Death Angel and lifts him up to his feet.

Brain - I don’t think Cotton understands how to pin yet.

Joey - Me neither, but who cares, he’s so entertaining to watch in the ring.

Cotton chokeslams the much larger Death Angel making the ring shake from the weight of the impact. Cotton looks outside the ring and sees Nick Ridicule watching the match. Cotton exit’s the ring and begins chasing Nick Ridicule.

Brain - I sure do hope Cotton catches that little son of a bitch!

Nick Ridicule dives under the ring. Cotton looks down where Nick disappeared too. Cotton gets angry and grabs the ring steps. Cotton holds the ring steps high above his head as he continues to stare at the area Nick went.

Joey - Cotton is waiting for Nick to crawl back out!

Brain - He’s going to kill him!

Nick Ridicule escapes fro underneath the ring on the opposite side from which he entered. Nick Ridicule enters the ring and runs towards Cotton. Nick Ridicule dives between the middle rope with a suicide dive, as he does Cotton throws the steps at him. Nick Ridicule crashes down into the ringside floor hurt badly.

Brain - Nick Ridicule went head to head with steel steps!

[Replay shows In slow motion, where you can see the force of the ring steps crash into Nick Ridicule’s skull, snapping his neck to the side.]

Joey - That was worse then most car accidents!

Edwin Dale quickly rushes to check on Nick Ridicule, telling Cotton to back away. Candy walks over to Cotton who’s staring at the lifeless body of Nick Ridicule. Ashley begins crying and screaming, she drops down to check on Nick who‘s unresponsive. Edwin Bale holds up an X with his arms, which signals a serious injury.

“COTTON‘S GONNA KILL YOU”

Cotton grabs referee Edwin Dale and lifts him up with easy, Cotton tosses him into the ring. Cotton picks up the ring steps and throws them into the ring as well, making Edwin Dale dive out of the way of being crushed. The NLWF doctors place Nick Ridicule on a stretcher. Ashley holds his hand as they begin wheeling him up the stage.

Brain - Guaranteed new No Limit Champion!

Joey - Nick Ridicule is hard to deal with, but no one deserves to be injured.

Brain - Correction, some people DO deserve to be injured, and he was one of them.

Death Angel finally gets back to his feet after the choke slam by Cotton. Death Angel turns around, and Cotton throws the ring steps at him sending him flying backwards into the corner. Cotton runs towards Death Angel, then runs up the ring steps and jumps off, splashing Death Angel again.

Joey - Things are not looking good for Death Angel!

Brain - Have things ever looked good for Death Angel

Death Angel staggers out of the corner towards Cotton who lifts Death Angel up and backbreakers him across his knee, and on top of the ring steps. Cotton pushes underneath the chin of Death Angel and on the legs, trying to break him in half. Cotton continues bending Death Angel, and grinding him across his knee. Cotton pushes his hardest again, making the back of Death Angels head touch the top of the steel steps. Blood pours from the mouth of Death Angel and the referee pleads for Cotton to stop as he calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW, NLWF No Limit Champion, Cotton the Clown!

Joey - Cotton the Clown is now a Double Champion!

Brain - Amazing

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
WHERE THE HELL WERE THE TWO OF YOU!?

Brenton Cyrus is gushing blood from his forehead, the blood streams down his face and drips off his chin as he screams at Shadow Demon and The Suicide Gun K.I.D. Alison Williams rubs Brenton’s shoulders trying to calm him down. Shadow Demon tries to say something but Brenton Cyrus doesn’t even allow a sound out of his mouth

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
This isn’t the same Salvation Nick Ridicule was running, trying to recreate the original, this Salvation is the real deal, and after watching Nick Ridicule get injured in that Triple Threat match, and watching his get carried away on a stretcher, I’ve decided that Salvation has room for only one more member!

Shadow Demon and The Suicide Gun K.I.D look at each other, Brenton Cyrus continues.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Tonight, In Tables, Ladders, and Chairs I want O’Shea’s blood to be spilled all across the ring mat. I want Aaron O’Shea to go through so much pain, so much hell, that he will gladly accept the sweet release of his death! Neither of you are a member of Salvation, get that through your heads right now, you’ve never been a member of Salvation, you are only followers of the greater good, TONIGHT, we start, from the beginning!

Brenton Cyrus grabs Shadow Demon and throws him out of his locker room. Brenton Cyrus turns around and grabs The Suicide Gun K.I.D, he delivers a knee to his stomach that knocks the wind out of K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus throws K.I.D out of his locker room with Shadow Demon.

■■Alison Williams■■
I love watching you manhandle these losers.

Alison Williams kisses Brenton Cyrus.

■■Alison Williams■■
I hope you save some for me.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Always.

Brenton Cyrus turns away from Alison Williams and faces towards the camera.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Aaron O’Shea!

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Brain - We’re in Vegas, a former Legacy hot spot, they love Aaron O’Shea here and hate Salvation.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You think attacking me from behind, as I watched the love of my life become Women’s World Champion, is going to stop me, or even slow me down? Tonight is about Fate. It’s about Destiny. Salvation will be more powerful then it has ever been. I consider the original Salvation, as a warm up for what the new Salvation is going to do.

Aaron O’Shea you represent everything I’ve always hated about the No Limit Wrestling Federation. So prepare for war against Salvation. We will crucify you, and make an example out of you, all for the greater good. The Best, Believe in the Best, and Aaron O’Shea, not only are you not on the same chapter as the best, but you aren’t even in the same book. No one In the NLWF is, except me and Alison.

You’ve shown me my blood, and you’ve awakened the demon inside of me, Lets see if I can return the favor, and lets see if you you’ll have the balls to get up and keep fighting. Tonight the NLWF Starts all over, and all of the sinners will be punished.

Brenton Cyrus smiles at the camera, Alison stares at the World Heavyweight Champion as he talks into the camera.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Aaron O’Shea, the NLWF Rules state that no one person can be Tag Team Champions, I’m fine with that. After I win tonight I’ll vacate the tag team titles, But how about I make things a bit more interesting, how about I put the NLWF Championship up there with those Tag Team Titles? That’s right, I’ve decided this match is also for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship!

Brian - Strong words from Brenton Cyrus.

Joey - I think Shadow Demon and The Suicide Gun K.I.D will be pretty motivated coming into a match like this.

Brain - When we come back, the first ever Main Event of Revolution!

Last edited by "The God" Brenton Cyrus on September 13th 2009, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 13th 2009, 7:46 pm

Erica Fox - I’m backstage now with Undisputed Universal Champion, Aaron O’Shea!

The crowd cheers for Aaron who is grabbing onto his back.

Erica Fox - Aaron O’Shea, why did you ask for this interview time?

Aaron O’Shea
Well I saw what Brenton Cyrus had to say, and I just want to tell him, that I do have a partner for Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. Which means tonight I’m leaving with the tag team titles, and as the new NLWF Champion. I’m going to be the one who kills Salvation, and I start by delivering the first death shot tonight.

Joey - I really hope O’Shea can come through tonight.

Brain - I have a pretty good idea in my head of who Aaron O’Shea got to join him.

Joey - Are you sure that isn’t just wishful thinking?

Brain - it could be, but why not? Crazier things have happened in the NLWF.

□■■ Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match ■■□
□■■ Brenton Cyrus vs Aaron O’Sheavs The Carnival of Salvation ■■□

Samantha - The following match is the Main Event, and it is a Tables, Ladders, Chairs Match for the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles and the NLWF Championship!

Brenton Cyrus and The Carnival of Violence are already in the ring, awaiting the arrival of the Undisputed Universal Champion Aaron O’Shea.

Kasabian’s Club Foot hit’s the PA

Joey - “The Last Hope for Humanity” Aaron O’Shea!

Brain - Where is he?

No one comes out

Joey - I hope he didn’t chicken out like Joe Santiago at King of the Throne.

Aaron O’Shea jumps the guardrail and grabs a steel chair. Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and slams the steel chair into the back of Shadow Demon. Aaron O’Shea quickly turns and hit’s KID with the chair dropping him to the ground. Aaron O’Shea ducks a clothesline from Brenton Cyrus and swings the chair, connecting right into the skull of Brenton Cyrus.

Joey - Aaron O’Shea has come to play!

Brain - where is his partner?

Joey - I don’t think he really has one, but way to get the upper hand in a three on one situation

The cut on Brenton Cyrus’s forehead is reopened and he begins bleeding, like someone turned on a faucet. Brenton Cyrus falls to the ringside floor. Aaron O’Shea grabs a ladder and slides it into the ring. Aaron O’Shea sets up the ladder under the belts and begins climbing.

Joey - GO GO GO!

The Suicide Gun K.I.D uses the ropes to springboard up into the air, and onto the other side of the ladder. The Suicide Gun K.I.D connects several right hands to the face of Aaron O’Shea. K.I.D climbs to the very top step of the ladder, then spinning hurricanrana’s Aaron O’Shea off of the ladder. Getting the crowd up on their feet.

Brain - I wish K.I.D was back on our side, the guy was so damn impressive before he became The Suicide Gun.

Shadow Demon stacks a tables on the outside of the ring. Making a pyramid out of three tables right in front of the entrance ramp. Shadow Demon grabs a ladder and enters the ring. Shadow Demon positions the ladder from the rope to the Table Pyramid creating a bridge.

Joey - What the hell is he doing?

Brain - I don’t know, I’ve never seen anything like this before!

Shadow Demon grabs Aaron O’Shea who delivers a few punches to Shadow’s stomach. Aaron O’Shea lifts Shadow Demon up onto his shoulders, setting up a Dublin Dominator. Aaron O’Shea runs towards the Table Pyramid with Shadow Demon on his shoulders, when Brenton Cyrus slides in and connects The Epiphany. Shadow Demon crashes down on top of Aaron O’Shea.

Joey - The numbers are just too damn much!

Brain - I don’t think anyone would be able to overcome these odds.

Brenton Cyrus jumps to his feet, blood still pouring from his wound. Brenton Cyrus grabs the ladder set up in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus lifts the ladder and spikes it into the mid section of Aaron O’Shea, causing Aaron to gasp for breath. Brenton Cyrus lifts the ladder above his head again, then spikes it into Aaron’s face.

Joey - Damn it.

Brain - This match is starting to get hard to call.

Brenton Cyrus orders Shadow Demon and K.I.D around. Shadow Demon tosses a chair into the ring. K.I.D slides in a table. Brenton Cyrus lifts a steel chair and swings it down into the back of Aaron O’Shea. Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the ring and looks at the ground. Brenton Cyrus reaches down and begins removing the ringside padding, to reveal the cold concrete floor.

Joey - Oh no, what the hell could this psychotic song of a bitch be thinking?

Brain - Nothing good, I guarantee you that!

The Suicide Gun K.I.D sets up the table in the corner of the ring, then picks up Aaron O’Shea. Aaron back body drops K.I.D, sending him flying over the top rope on to Brenton Cyrus down to the concrete ringside floor. Aaron O’Shea charges Shadow Demon and spears him threw the table set up in the corner.

Joey - Aaron O’Shea takes the upper hand again somehow!

Brain - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! Eat it Tommy Cornell!

Aaron O’Shea fights to his feet, he’s busted open from Brenton Cyrus smashes the ladder into his head. Aaron O’Shea drops down and exit’s the ring. Aaron O’Shea begins clearing off the announce table.

Joey - Come on O’Shea, you’re fighting for the entire NLWF!

Brain - You can do it O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea grabs a ladder and bridges it from the ring apron to the announce table. Aaron O’Shea climbs on the Apron and grabs Shadow’s hair. O’Shea hooks Shadow for a suplex and lifts him up into the air.

Joey - Get out of the way!

Aaron O’Shea suplexes Shadow from inside the ring, through the Announce table and ladder bridge.

“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”

Brain - That was unbelievable!

Brenton Cyrus rolls into the ring. Brenton Cyrus grabs the ladder and sets it up in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus climbs the ladder slowly. Aaron O’Shea starts to move on top of the broken ladder and announce table.

Joey - STOP HIM O’SHEA!

Brain - I’ll stop him!

Brain Morin enters the ring. Brenton Cyrus jumps down off the ladder and connects the Spinal Reconstruction on Brain. Brenton Cyrus backs up into the corner and stares at Brain who’s hurt bad from the huge choke slam backbreaker Spinal Reconstruction move.

Joey - Get out of there Brain, Cyrus looks like he has a punt kick on his mind.

Brenton Cyrus charges and punt kicks Brain Morin directly to the temple knocking him unconscious on impact.

Joey - NO!

Aaron O’Shea enters the ring. Brenton Cyrus lifts Aaron O’Shea up for The Vicious Betrayal but Aaron O’Shea fights out of it. Aaron O’Shea spins Brenton Cyrus around and connects a Tornado DDT, bouncing Brenton Cyrus off of his head.

Joey - How the hell is he still doing it?

Aaron O’Shea gets up and looks around at the carnage. Aaron O’Shea begins to climb the ladder.

Joey - GO AARON! REACH FOR IT!

Alison Williams runs to the ring as fast as she can. Alison Williams grabs Aaron’s leg, as his fingertips touch championship gold. K.I.D enters the ring and climbs the other side of the ladder. Alison Williams lets go of Aaron O’Shea and she slides out of the ring.

Joey - That BITCH!

K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea trade punches back and forth. Aaron O’Shea grabs for the belts, K.I.D does the same, while Brenton Cyrus dropkicks the ladder out from underneath them, leaving them hanging high above the ring, holding of to prevent a huge fall.

Joey - Just pull down the belts O’Shea, you’ve got them right in your grasp.

Aaron O’Shea pulls himself a bit higher up and dropkicks K.I.D to the face forcing him to let go of the cord and plummet to the ring mat crashing hard. Brenton Cyrus sets up the ladder and climbs to the top of it as Aaron O’Shea continues to hang from the cord. Aaron O’Shea begisn struggling trying to pull down the titles that hang in the balance. Brenton Cyrus laughs the jumps off the ladder, hooking Aaron O’Shea’s head in mid air and forcing him to let go of the cord. Brenton Cyrus and Aaron O’Shea both crash into the mat.

Joey - EPIPHANY FROM OVER 15 FEET IN THE AIR!

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Brenton Cyrus starts to fight to his feet again and looks down at Aaron O’Shea. Brenton Cyrus backs up into the corner of the ring, positioning himself for the Re-Awakening Punt Kick. Shadow Demon enters the ring, hurt from the suplex by Aaron O’Shea. K.I.D uses the ropes to pull himself up.

Joey - This is the end…

The lights in the arena go off.

Joey - What the hell?

When the lights come back on a masked man is knelt down in the corner. Shadow Demon walks towards him and gets speared. Brenton Cyrus’s eyes open wide. K.I.D springs off the ropes and gets speared just like Shadow Demon.

Joey - It’s HIM! IT’S HIM!

The masked man removes his mask to reveal Chuck Matthews.

Joey - CHUCK MATTHEWS IS BACK!

Brenton Cyrus stares at Chuck Matthews who stares back at Brenton Cyrus.

Joey - What the hell is going to happen!?

Brenton Cyrus charges in and throws left and right hands, Chuck Matthews blocks a left, then blocks a right hand, Chuck Matthews ducks under the next punch and shoots off the ropes, Brenton Cyrus leaps into the air narrowly avoiding Hollywood Impact.

“FUCK EM‘ UP CHUCK FUCK EM‘ UP!”

Chuck Matthews spins around and charges Brenton Cyrus again, Brenton Cyrus turns around and gets clothelined over the top rope by Chuck Matthews, Brenton Cyrus crashes into the exposed cement, and rolls into the guardrail.

“WELCOME BACK”
“WELCOME BACK”
“WELCOME BACK”

Chuck Matthews stands in the center of the ring and takes it all in. Chuck Matthews reaches his hand out in front of Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea reaches his hand up and Chuck Matthews pulls Aaron O’Shea to his feet.

Joey - That’s his Partner! Aaron O’Shea and Chuck Matthews have teamed up to destroy Salvation, to save the NLWF, thank God!

Alison Williams jumps on Aaron O’Shea’s back. Aaron flips her off of him. Aaron O’Shea grabs her by the hair and puts her on his shoulders for the Dublin Dominator. Chuck Matthews shakes his head no, then tells Aaron O’Shea to climb up and take the belts.

Joey - Chuck Matthews is a smart guy, don’t waste your time on that little bitch, win the match first!

Chuck Matthews gets into the corner and waits for Alison Williams to get up. Aaron O’Shea sets up the ladder in the center of the ring and begins climbing. Alison Williams gets to her feet.

“This is Awesome”
“This is Awesome”
“This is Awesome”

Chuck Matthews charges Alison Williams then stops. Brenton Cyrus throws a chair into the ring. Chuck Matthews catches the chair and slams it into the back of Aaron O’Shea as hard as he can.

Joey - no….

Chuck Matthews and Alison Williams push the ladder sending Aaron O’Shea falling through the pyramid of tables with the ladder bridge set up earlier. Brenton Cyrus enters the ring, whipping blood off of his face with a towel. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews look at each other then begin laughing. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews shake hands then hug. Alison Williams points up at the belts.

Joey - I’m at a loss for words….

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus slowly climb the ladder as the arena fills with boo’s. Brenton Cyrus unhooks one of the Tag Team Titles. The points to Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews gets excited and unhooks the NLWF Championship and the other half of the Tag Team Titles.

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus, SALVATION!

Chuck Matthews, Brenton Cyrus, and Alison Williams all stand in the center of the ring, holding all of their championship gold, while the fans boo them.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down