NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facing a Hart

Go down

Facing a Hart Empty Facing a Hart

Post by Death-Angel May 25th 2009, 10:37 am

Ive told you this once before you cant control me

If you try to take me down your gonna break

A video package of Death Angel plays.

I feel your having nothing that youre doing for me Im
thinkin you are a fake, you are that way

I stand alone

Inside I stand alone

Youre always hiding behind your so called goddess

So what you dont think that we cant see your face

The scene showing being burnt and making his return.

Resurrecting back before the final fallen

Ill never rest until I can make my own way

Im not afraid of fading

I stand alone

Feeling your sting down inside me

Im not tired forever

I stand alone

Everything that I believe is fading

I stand alone

Inside I stand alone

Now its my time!!!

Scene fades out from the video package and on to Death Angel standing alone in this small dark room that has the NLWF logo flashing in the background.

Death: Frank Hart you did somthing that most thought could not happen and that was beat Chuck Matthews but you did now we face off...

Death Angel starts to chuckle.

Death: Frank Hart that is not always a good thing as I have alot of anger and fustration I would gladly release on you and since you pissed me off that is exactly what I am going to do. See it is like this you toke away my dream match with Chuck Matthews we both have been pushing for this match.....

The room is still pitch black except for the ocasional flash of light which flickers for a second but then proceedes to stay on longer.

Death: Incase you have forgotten I was Universal Heavyweight Wrestling Champion and althought I did lose it in seven days. I am coming to get my No Limit Championship back.

Death Angel has a look upon his face as if he is certain about his comments.

Death: Frank Hart I know your going to throw every thing you got at me just to keep the championship but.... Survive If I Let You Beat Me If You Can!!

Death Angel stops talking and then starts laughing with this sadisctced voice while the screen behind him fades black....

Its my time to dream

Dream of the sky

Make me believe that this place isnt made by the poison in me

Help me decide if my fire will burn out before you can breathe

Breathe into me

I stand alone

Inside I stand alone

Feeling your sting down inside me

Im not tired forever

I stand alone

Everything that I believe is fading

I stand alone

Inside I stand alone

Inside I stand alone inside
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Facing a Hart I_vote_lcap100/100Facing a Hart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down